tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
E.T.
enemyofNWO
Zedd
THE WATCHER
Carol
Mercuriel
mudra
Adv
Stargazer
Anchor
14 posters

The Red Blue Button

E.T.
    E.T.

The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Empty Re: The Red Blue Button

Post  E.T. Mon May 24, 2010 8:55 am

Too many over controls ..
    The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Kopfschuettel
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Mon May 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Guess I'm infiltrating forums and divulging global security secrets, that's how far the allegations look to me ..
    At least the proof is in the pudding The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

Just joking The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Alien
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Mon May 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Actually, what should ETs do on this god forsaken planet in the corner of universe, out of all tracks and roads .
    Any advice..?

The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Icon_flower
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon May 24, 2010 7:52 pm

What do You do when You're at home on Your Native World ?

Question

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 24, 2010 11:30 pm

Indeed this is a beautiful spot on the planet just as our past homes in other places. I once had a Roshi master tell me that people seek beautiful places to relocate to and had to agree with him as the inner spirit is often nourished and filled by being surrounded by the gifts of nature. I would hope that each person here has an opportunity to dwell in beautiful natural surroundings and allow their spirit to drink its fill.

What was a surprise to me was just how many ETs do live on this planet and the different cosmic cultures interfacting with humankind. The Tall Whites in the desert, the Ummites in Italy and so on. Indeed, many of the ET cultures have a very difficult time with their human contactees and vise versa as it takes an incredibly integrated human, counscious awareness with ego in check and honesty along with spiritual integrity in alignment to interact with some of these beings and make humans look good. Charles Hall is one such being and his story also amazing. One would think that it often takes years for a human to mature to that level of interaction yet he managed to pull it off as a young man who was filled with goodness and song. Given some of what I do know about various cultures on earth is only stands to reason that there would also be cultural clashes between various ET cultures and human cultures. Yet, some continue to interact and we all continue to learn about ourselves and each other.

I suspect some of the ET cultures are not all that more spiritually evolved then some humans, while other ET cultures leave some humans sitting in the dust twiddling their thumbs. I do know this from my own contact and that is this, nothing is hidden from them (meaning those who are telepathic). However, even the tall whites didn't always use telepathy unless it was electronically induced yet were very astute to human behavior and acted accordingly. I just wish we could do a better job with our interactions and continue to raise our conscious awareness to a level where we are compatible with one another.

Even if some of us are selected as ET ambassadors how can we even hope to represent our entire human race given our diverse differences. I often wish I could do more to help bridge that gap and maybe someday will. For now it's best to just take each day as it unfolds and continue do ones personal best. ET contact generally means that all is revealed, all the secrets and little things one whould not choose to share even with a close friend. Anyway.. I'm glad you're here to share with us ET and Watcher as your sharing also broadens our own perspectives and understanding. Thank you so much for your willingness to share.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Tue May 25, 2010 2:31 pm

Mercuriel wrote:What do You do when You're at home on Your Native World ?

Question
    We share our time between work and leasure time, similar to here but there's no stress. And time is eternity ..

Also, there's no such a thing as pain, or death or suffering. There is only love between us and no enemies, no crimes, no bad people, no frustration about being alone, as we all feel belonging to each other.

There are tasks to be done and time to be enjoyed. All in one. There are beautiful temples . Songs and sweet smells and rainbows dancing on the sky ..

It's an old civilisation, one of the oldest in the Universe . It's being very far away from here.

Does it quite answer your question.. The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

An ET
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Yep - It sure does but I was making it a rhetorical question. IE. IF You're bored here or not wanting to be here - Leisure or Relaxation usually helps in that case. I was just trying to prompt thoughts about what You could do that was similar to what You've done at home previously. Simply put - I was just trying help You with suggestions about activities You could participate in.

To be totally Honest - Get Your Group to come down and meet up with Me. I'm Unbuyable - Un-corruptible - Unprejudiced as an Aware aspect of First Source and We'll get this moving the right way. Otherwise - We'll just continue to spin Our Wheels and I'm sure You and Your Group are getting tired of that...

At any rate - Love is sent to You E.T.

cheers

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Tue May 25, 2010 3:42 pm

You are right Carol, nature can feel a bit tough here but it's the best place for healthy mind , body and spirit . Guess i'd still be there if i did not have my tasks that returned me to Europe .
    I'm naturally very curious about all the different types of beings, entities, human cultures are very many coexisting on single planet which makes it unique and only speaks about mankinds deep spiritual descent ..
    The beigns i know and belong to are totally benign , it's difficult for me not only just connect fairly to humans at times but also, i oppose also many others , among the higher entities though they have to maintain peace treaty with us .
    Thus, human safety here is also secured in many ways .

I am on the way to you somehow .. we still do not know where the data ends up . If can be examined then can serve human race. Some enjoy talking on congresses and others do the science , so between those two i'd need to speak to the later ones.
    Thanks for being with me on that The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Icon_sunny I mean i hope you are. I also think that there's lots of unnoticed contact going on in the world and the information needs to be collected and transferred to one place and analyzed correctly.
    The problem with some of our ET races is they do not understand why we are not sharing information freely . We are, but it takes us longer then.

If there was more mind effort for communication on human side, i'm sure several of the ET races would consent, earlier or later .They are really afraid of being unwelcome here as you can imagine .

Feels heavy on my heart .. very stressful at times ..though being alone certainly helps...it's always better to be with some 'knowing' other..but such are rare ,
    or better to say, i'm not really in philosophical situation now . What do i know what is this all taking me...
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Tue May 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Yep - It sure does but I was making it a rhetorical question. IE. IF You're bored here or not wanting to be here - Leisure or Relaxation usually helps in that case. I was just trying to prompt thoughts about what You could do that was similar to what You've done at home previously. Simply put - I was just trying help You with suggestions about activities You could participate in.

To be totally Honest - Get Your Group to come down and meet up with Me. I'm Unbuyable - Un-corruptible - Unprejudiced as an Aware aspect of First Source and We'll get this moving the right way. Otherwise - We'll just continue to spin Our Wheels and I'm sure You and Your Group are getting tired of that...

At any rate - Love is sent to You E.T.

cheers

Hello Mercuriel, sounds like generous offer from you, just kindly consider that it's not easy task i have to carry out right now and unless it's fulfilled i can't send anyone on mission ..

However, if you want to help us with the task , you're most welcome . That's how it's meant . I'm here to help and deliver the data to safe hands .
    Feeling very tired but this exactly does not tire me.

With love back to you..

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 25, 2010 4:37 pm

E.T. wrote:Actually, what should ETs do on this god forsaken planet in the corner of universe, out of all tracks and roads .
    Any advice..?

The Red Blue Button - Page 3 3500845638_fa121da6fd

We are all brothers and sisters in the Heart ET whether being humans or coming from other planets or worlds .
    If we can recognize this then we will see we meet on a common and unified ground .
    Beyond shape and form , past and future , the love flow is what we are .
    There is nothing else to do but being Love .

Kindness is the heart of living. It is what makes life bearable, meaningful, and delicious.
    Love is the power of the Universe.
    Love is our essence.

Love Always
    mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 25, 2010 6:57 pm

E.T. wrote:Hello Mercuriel, sounds like generous offer from you, just kindly consider that it's not easy task i have to carry out right now and unless it's fulfilled i can't send anyone on mission ..

However, if you want to help us with the task , you're most welcome . That's how it's meant . I'm here to help and deliver the data to safe hands . Feeling very tired but this exactly does not tire me.

With love back to you..

It is what I must do. Its what I came to do and that Duty is Impressed heavily upon Me. This Species is Worthy. They do Deserve. These Ones need Assistance and will have It. They've called down the long Corridors of Forever - Seeking Release. If there is anything I am to do so as to Assist this Release - Then It calls the Soul and I am there...

I Serve the Will. I am safe. I am Unco-opted and will always remain so. I am Sovereign and how can I say anymore than that ? Simply put - I will do what I must for Them...

sunny

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Tue May 25, 2010 7:46 pm

mudra wrote:
    E.T. wrote:Actually, what should ETs do on this god forsaken planet in the corner of universe, out of all tracks and roads .
    Any advice..?

The Red Blue Button - Page 3 3500845638_fa121da6fd

We are all brothers and sisters in the Heart ET whether being humans or coming from other planets or worlds .
    If we can recognize this then we will see we meet on a common and unified ground .
    Beyond shape and form , past and future , the love flow is what we are .
    There is nothing else to do but being Love .

Kindness is the heart of living. It is what makes life bearable, meaningful, and delicious.
    Love is the power of the Universe.
    Love is our essence.

Love Always
    mudra

Thank you dear Mudra, that's how i see it as well..
    We need love and discernment, to be able to help this civilisation . Greater discernment is needed in every part of life .. not to be afraid to embark on new paths ,
    to keep spirit in motion, we are all pilgrims.
    Like a pilgrims in space and we need to be cautious here,
    we have physical difficulties like everyone else here, due to local gravity, nausea , headaches and other ailments caused by severe disbalances in environment for an example,
    and some people can't discern what is it all from.
    Keep safe
    The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Icon_sunny
    Attachments
    The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Attachmentfire.rainbow.jpg
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (56 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Tue May 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Mercuriel wrote:

It is what I must do. Its what I came to do and that Duty is Impressed heavily upon Me. This Species is Worthy. They do Deserve. These Ones need Assistance and will have It. They've called down the long Corridors of Forever - Seeking Release. If there is anything I am to do so as to Assist this Release - Then It calls the Soul and I am there...

I Serve the Will. I am safe. I am Unco-opted and will always remain so. I am Sovereign and how can I say anymore than that ? Simply put - I will do what I must for Them...

sunny

I will pass some tests on you if you allow The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Icon_biggrin Your help is always welcome to the council of human awareness . .
    Guess i need to sleep now actually,
    it's been a long day since i can't recall. Send me a helicopter please ...
    All depends on discernment, even dependent arising ..

The Red Blue Button - Page 3 232749
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 25, 2010 9:13 pm

As long as the tests do not Jeopardize those around Me in an Inordinate way - Then by all means.

Wink

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Wed May 26, 2010 11:41 am

Your words and hand are truely precious to me Mercuriel . Thank you very much for understanding and quick reaction . I am sure we all here share the same intents as far as destiny of mankind and its well being are concerned .
    I would never jeopardize your safety and don't mean to test you . It was more a sleepy joke on my behalf . I will always alert you if I sense any risks to your endeavours or integrity . There's no journey without risks though ,
    and this one is not entirely simple task in our days. My nature is to take the shortest and safest way possible but, the atmosphere surrounding anything labeled 'extraterrestrial' tends to be uncooperative, suspcious and marked by other peoples agendas.
    I suppose you've read the report . If you have any questions to me or Barry who is supervising this 'project' , please ask straight .
    More clear insight you have to this matter, more helpful it turns to be .

When you are feeling synchronized with this and feel ready to do something about it, please let me know. With thanks and deep bow,

The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Icon_sunny
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 26, 2010 12:08 pm

My Crown Chakra was tingling quite a bit last Night - Was that Your Group ?

If so I apologize for not entering the Call as I was engrossed in other Issues and was unable to get away. I watched a Program last Night on the MSM and It was important to support that Intent as well as to seed it in the Mass Consciousness though viewing (The Program was "Ancient Aliens - The Return"). Additionally - It was also important to spend some time with My Twin Flame last Night so Our Connection always remains strong.

At any rate - Has this Report been Posted here or was that at PA1 in the Watcher's Thread over there ?

To be honest - I do not believe that I've seen this Report as of yet or at least - I am not aware if I have seen It. Can You be more specific about this Report or link Me to where It is ?

If due to sensitivity You would rather not Post that Info - Then please send the Link or the Report to Me VIA PM if that is something You're concerned about.

Wink

Last edited by Mercuriel on Wed May 26, 2010 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    At any rate - Has this Report been Posted here or was that at PA1 in the Watcher's Thread over there ?

Wink

ET gave us the report in post 25 on this thread Mercuriel .

Love from me brother
    mudra
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Wed May 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Tingling in your Crown chakra means you were connected to the 'higher sources' and your good heart was noticed by them. I'm happy if you feel connected that way.
    Ancient Aliens is interesting documentary , I've seen bits and parts of it on youtube . It's actually amazing to see people put their ideas to action, standardize the concept at least, after so many years of denial . We live in interesting and challenging times at least .
    The report can be downloaded from the 2nd page of this same thread Mercuriel, it's in attachements as pdf file, it was not posted anywhere else so far. I have some more materials written by my own hand earlier about it too.
    Barry is trying to help with the proceedings around it and how to get this event, data and me examined, on legitimate basis , but he was also long time ill and some of the people behind him who are informed about the issue, been not really able to do anything for this.
    It's a data of global importance as far as they reveal real human ancestry and our true former, spiritual and technical heritage. As such, they can easily become thorn in the eye for those with no aspirations for the truth .
    It's important because of our history, biological ancestry , origins. Officially, there is not even one safe place to forward this data or what I've seen there and what is happening with me since then. There is, most certainly, but needs some focused search and effort to get right there.
    Feel free to PM me if you think you want to help here please .

The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Icon_silent
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Wed May 26, 2010 1:08 pm

Thank you Mudra The Red Blue Button - Page 3 934918
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 26, 2010 1:37 pm

TY Mudra.

Going to Post 25 to Digest Information and YES - Of course I will help in whatever way I can. I will repost back in here once I've read It...

Wink

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Wed May 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Right. We need the correct board to be able to evaluate this , and be able to discern truth from lie . Lots of what people claim to experience these days are half fables, screen memories, mixtures of two differenr realities.
    But clear memory and what has been downloaded though i don't hold this all in my mind here as it might blow my head off ..is in me and i believe it was 100% real. And that i saw what i saw and not a halluicination. After all, visions and dreams usually don't last 4 hours and do not contain events from 80 million years ago equipped by close to touch arsenal of advanced technologies.
    The knowledge belongs to all mankind, and there should be no problem with downloading this all to some kind of recorded form but i believe i'd have to be assisted with that.
    Thanks for reading to it Mercuriel The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Icon_flower
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 26, 2010 3:06 pm

I am reading it now. That said - I have to commute Home from Work and so I will get Online when I get home and continue this then. As I have a few errands to run after Work - I'll be on at 19:00 C.S.T. Tonight...

No worries E.T. - We will find a way. We always do...

Wink

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Wed May 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Ah ok, thank you Mercuriel. Someone is always on watch , good to know.

The Red Blue Button - Page 3 187111
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed May 26, 2010 9:17 pm

I've read up to Question 39 relative to the discourse about Darwin.

Its an Interesting read about Us Information Clouds...

Reminiscent of the Paa Taal Idealogy or Construct where We came here as 11th Dimensional Beings but with that said - Different in and of Itself...

I'm still reading It but had to put It down to attend to some other Issues for this Evening.

I've a Video to make - Upload - Link - Explain - Then do a Preliminary SRV as well before this Ole Skin Suit must eat and then rest. I will read the other half tomorrow where I'll then begin to comment with Questions and Suggestions...

Unless You have Questions of Me with what I've read so far...

Wink

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu May 27, 2010 9:37 am

Thank you Mercuriel, take your time to read this please, it's not an 11 seconds matter and decision.. The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Icon_biggrin It's discretely linked to many other 'agendas' and 'ideologies' , in their core, but supports or represents none.

There are many implications of it we could not address as it does not suit the lenght and purposes of this report , as primary oriented on facts .

Whatever you have to say .. Everyone is welcome to the debate. If you have any specific suggestions please care to message one of us in person, thanks a lot The Red Blue Button - Page 3 Icon_albino

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:20 am