tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
E.T.
enemyofNWO
Zedd
THE WATCHER
Carol
Mercuriel
mudra
Adv
Stargazer
Anchor
14 posters

The Red Blue Button

E.T.
    E.T.

The Red Blue Button - Page 6 Empty Re: The Red Blue Button

Post  E.T. Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:17 pm

Well, I don't know what 'viral video' means exactly but , if you mean to-shoot-video-on-line because it's easy , we may end with very poor results. My IT & comp. connection is not on the top, good enough to work on but when we tried video chats on messenger and similar things, the quality is not good for presentation purposes.

It would be good for initial talk between us on the subject which I would strongly recommend to happen IF you mean it seriously and wish to help with what needs to be done in this case ,

dear Mercuriel. I'd also encourage you to ask Barry ( i hope he is still allowed to answer emails ) about what has been carried on and what are the specifics of this situation, else you may not believe me perhaps.

It's all a bit more serious than you think...

If you mean to help with this WE would need to gave better / smoother communication on the topic than we have now ...

With respect to you....

sunny sunny sunny
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:52 pm

E.T. wrote:It's all a bit more serious than you think...

Uhhhmmm - I make a Suggestion - You shoot it down - I make another - You shoot It down. What makes You think I'm not serious about this ? I'm very serious here...

If you mean to help with this WE would need to have better / smoother communication on the topic than we have now...

Yep - This is why I keep trying to find a way to proceed with You and this Issue but It keeps hitting a dead end...

As far as Barry (THE WATCHER) goes - Hes left - No Idea why - Hes Retired or so He says - No promised Expose - Hes simply gone - Poof...

Question

Perhaps You can get Him to weigh in on the Discussion with suggestions on how to proceed because It seems to Me after all of the Discussion We've had on how to get this going, that no matter what I propose - Nothing I suggest would in Your opinion - Work - Or is worthy of trying...

That said - You'll have to Post details on how You think We can help You. I'm at a loss here to suggest further Ideas without some type of specificity on how You think We should proceed from this point further...

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:42 pm

Hummm. Mercuriel , that's not true is it. Please forgive me I'm stressed about this for very long , I think something close to post traumatic stress disorder besides all the other strangnesses I've had to face over time with this,
    though I'm blessed with very peaceful and quiet life style otherwise , for now. Please consider the specifics of this situation is complicate .

I do not quite dare to speak for Barry but all I can tell you is that whereas there are many on internet spending their time in chit chat, he's going from one situation to another because despite the seemingly minute outcome .

All you've suggested , is on my mind. I will try my best to assist YOU if you are interested to know, that's all i can possibly promise from my side, I'd go to the other side of the Moon for this if necessary because i know it has a meaning .

I'm with you on all points above, whatever you can really do, please do it. I've suggested more personal communication on this ,
    so that we get each other better and can possibly calm down.

Barry has indeed promised to be in backgrounds and help if possible.

All of your suggestions above are valid, except I don't know what can I possibly do about each. If you read my posts carefully, I said, yes, this and this, logically, as part of investigation to the matter needs to be done.

And I've also tried to explain that I have difficulty with getting it sorted in this country. That again makes it more difficult.

If you suggest something ..I follow. I don't agree/disagree as I try to suppose that we both understand the situation equally though it clearly can't be so I'm trying to explain to you, though this very slow way,

what's all been going on.

It's an annoying feature of these boards that people discuss very private subject openly, breach ones own security and privacy limits then get annoyed .

That WE do not want, do we. I'm very shy usually , besides being here now for 4 and half years mostly closed home alone. It's a serious matter as we 've agreed and I do not know what and when can be done..

Did i do something wrong..?

The Red Blue Button - Page 6 Icon_albino
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:11 pm

In another words ...

All above needs to be carried out , but when and where ...

The Red Blue Button - Page 6 Icon_biggrin
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:56 pm

And yes, i'd better move 20 yards underground if it was clean and warm and utter peace and i could work on the ET data, instead being here without company and being told i actually should not work on the ET data and watch TV instead
    as if my mind and all the knowledge was something you really don't need.

I'm telling this to Barry, all secret and disclosed agencies, who ever is feeling really informed, and having sharp insight to the matter . If they would really know what's on, they'd care. They don't care because they don't know.

The Red Blue Button - Page 6 Icon_albino good morning
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:15 am

You know, please don't take it personally, dear Mercuriel or anyone else here, the emotion is not aimed at you . I'm just trying to explain.

I've got words from both people yesterday, that is Barry and Merc . Each on very different note though. Barry feels as if he's done everything for the cause already and another 'good friend and wellwisher ( no 45 )' adviced him that I should not concentrate on the ET data 24 /day.

I've got enraged the moment i was told because it's just hundredth time that i was told, why ? Because all those 'good friends' have no idea what to do about it either, or they're most comfy with not risking anything,
    not lifting their bottoms from their comfy chairs, not changing anything on this Earth, let all continue better the way they planned till all have safe bank accounts .

What if the information is correct after all ? They'd have to change a lot..that's not real comfy, is it.

It's also not easy subject to focus on. No one is officially payed for that. And even to connect people together, so things can finally start moving forwards , one needs to focus on the content ,
    not on arguments. But of course, in the everyday rush , it's not easy to focus and do something rational about ET data.

It needs intelligence and much of it , to be able to discern what's needed in any particular moment, it needs some background knowledge as well, am i right or wrong.

I'm not surprised that people are giving their hands away from this, the moment it starts getting difficult. Barry too may have plainly enough of all the difficulties.

If i find myself alone in this at the end...then, naturally, the time was not ready . It's a pity but lots depends not on me, and how much i try. Others have to try as well.

The Red Blue Button - Page 6 Icon_sunny
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:33 am

Just that you are ALSO aware how the people in backgrounds can get on me, you, Barry and everyone else, IF they need to do so.

They don't need to shoot you, to come here and threaten everyone , to hack into someones internet accounts etc., that's not the fashion nowadays .

They know enough about psychological war, about mine and yours strenght and weeknesses. It's enough they take your core idea on target to make you feel crazy and destroy things,
    relationships and take another path than you would take otherwise .

No one will be able to confirm it was them or not , because in this particular field of knowledge, it takes just few minutes to ridicule someone and say he was not ready enough, friendly enough or even truthful enough .

Barry has these people in his backgrounds, they had been there all the time. They do cause friction when they need to do so, this way , many friends left because they were 'made to think ' about things, certain way,
    such as you now. Barry was 'called off' rised suspicions, also about me. If you think that it is not all staged from behind his back, you know too little.

There are few others around who had been with us on one board, while events of this kind repeatedly occurred , many times a year. Am i surprised about having bad nerves now ?
    No. But i can't just leave the train, can i. I have a firm reason to stay . Those without firm reasons, they had enough of it, after some time. Naturally.

I can't prove this is true or not but mostly it is. There's no need that you are exclusively educated in matters of psy-ops. Enough if you are experienced psychologist or similar .

I have enough just speaking about 'this'. It's not my intention.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:28 am

I thank You for being frank with Me and I appreciate It...

Hmmm - How can I explain enough about Me and the One I AM to let You know that They propose nothing in the face of the Will. I know this and so do They...

Luke

I've been made ready for these Times through Experiencing Knowledge into Wisdom. As I have now arrived at the First Experiencer Expression and can see above Heirarchy - I AM still moving onwards. I totally understand the Methods and Modus Operandi of the Illuminatus and will detail that which I can in the Time We All have left. In fact it is more of a question that I and others be successful in Our Efforts or We will not fare well in the Alternate Paradigm that a failure in Expansion and Expression here in this Reality Implies..

Simply put - I've been trained in Hegelian Dialectic and I have a close Relative that is a Grand Knight Commander of the 4th Level for the Knights of Columbus...

Heh heh

Ask Barry if You are able - These Ones are like a Mafia Family for lack of a better anology and would likely have to have a sitdown to mess with One such as I in any really obtrusive way. You could say that I AM an Aquarian (Hehe) - Incaranated to engender Expansion and Expression. We Manifest for, and Facilitate with, those Who wish to move forward in Expansion and Expression. We do so regularly so I understand that which is taken on - Fully...

The above said - I am adept in Martial Arts so am a formidable Opponent when It comes to Issues of Physicality. My Family is protected by Efforts I have set in motion and They remain so still.

Worry not about Me. Do that for Yourself if You must but understand this please. Over the next ten days (As I'll be off and in Nature once again to Balance Myself) - I will contemplate the best way for Us to proceed so have NO FEAR - As long as You are willing to Disclose - We are willing to help You do It in whatever way We can...

And that goes for any Whistleblower out there wondering if They can Trust the MoA. They can...

Wink

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:43 am

Mercuriel wrote: They can Trust the MoA. They can...

Wink

I personnally completely trust you dear brother .
    The reason you came here for and the dedication that surrounds it I know you 'll hold until the last breath of the shape you have now .
    We are kindred souls .

Love for me
    mudra
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:09 pm

ET phone home
    sabina
    sabina

Post  sabina Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:13 pm

I trust you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!knowing you want the best for us all!!! The Red Blue Button - Page 6 Alien
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:29 pm

Floyd wrote:ET phone home

Make friends with SETI perhaps ? The Red Blue Button - Page 6 Herz I phone home each little while ...
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:11 pm

Aloha and thank you dear Mercuriel, that's allright ..
    I hope we can arrive on peaceful and intelligent platform where we all belong, I believe, whoever wants to take part , where the real work happens ,
    instead just repeating others mistakes, copying their statements and ideas.

I do believe we all have The Potential, some are more awakened to it , others not so, learning is quickest if happens without pain.

That is our only advantage, if we can remain calm , and kind to each others, things can be discussed , not for discussion sake, but to find way forwards .

I trust you as an intelligent being to another kind and intelligent being. I hope that's allright with you...you don't have to prove your understanding to me more than you do already and you will know if there's something that can be done about it ..

We do have to explain to each other what we mean precisely by each statement sometimes because MIND is spatial and multidimensional whereas limitations of computer comms are often reduced to 2D .
    It means, when two say the same it's not always the same. So one has to ask, and clarify .

Thank you very much for your interest and intuition to this again, I hope there's more we can do after ...

I was given to this so I am not taking any side roads, not moving from the spot , unless it's for the greater Purpose. Truth is Power. The Bigger the Truth the bigger the Power.
    This puzzle is in good hands so far, and They have good reason to be afraid of it.

To handle the situation is not easy. That's what Barry wanted to convey to you right before he was called off .

The Red Blue Button - Page 6 Icon_flower
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:04 pm

The Red Blue Button - Page 6 48_-E_T_-phone-home__imagelarge
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:25 am

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/06/19/Myanmars_Aung_San_Suu_Kyi_turns_65_in_confinement_u/?section=Hot+Topics&template=worldnews%2Findex.txt
    Mayanmar's Aung Sang Su Kyi turns 65 in confinement

There are interesting video clips on that page ..

Keep smiling Boys and Girls The Red Blue Button - Page 6 374937
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:30 am

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:34 am

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:49 pm

Truth can't be said yet can be said, truth can be sad yet has to be dish-covered, read discovered ..

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Apparently, it's like as if a link is missing, between official science and UFO&ET phenomena. Logically, human science however proud it appears to be to itself at times , is in early stages of evolution. It is capable of discerning particles of matter and measure different energetic quanta .
    It is enacting its first bridges to the Stars .

There beings come from faraway along , travellers in space , they are too quick, too complicate to capture . They still leave trail behind them that is intelligent to us . More than we were . So, do meteorites leave knowledge behind them ?

Why those who search can't get their answers right ? Why those with direct knowledge are not questioned on real boards ? While the real encounters are rare, scientist with clear mind should be able to discern between reality and fiction. Discernment starts within ones own self but i doubt at times if it can be taught .

It's the link we have to create ... though, we assume it always exists. Future is but continuity of presence as present is outcome of past..
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:25 pm

We just don't know where they'd get it right , that's all..

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:22 pm

Hello Mercuriel, welcome back !!! Did you get any new ideas since we've spoken last time ?

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:17 pm

Thanks ET - Good to be back. Yep I have some more Ideas.

BTW - Whats Your Internet Connection Speed ?

Question

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Hello Mercuriel, how was the holiday ? Did anything unusual occur on your way ? The Red Blue Button - Page 6 Icon_sunny

I would like to hear all those ideas and continue discussing as and when you find it possible. We have a list of prospective people/institutions to contact but no1 we'd need to enlarge and specify that list and no2 , actually, try to contact the people and aspire for their attention and help.

My internet connection is supposed to be around 3072 Kb/s . It should be 8 Mb/s , that's what we pay for but, the area we live in allows 6 Mb/s, so far.
    In a case of things like teleconferencing..we'd have to try first to see how things work and what can be improved.
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:37 pm

3 Megs Plus - Excellent...

Unusual ? Hmmm - Other than seeing TWO Unidentified Flying Objects ( One on each occasion ) | A Fox approaching Me at the Cabin within two feet | And finally getting My Implant removed | I have nothing unusual that warrants reporting ATM...

Wink

As far as Project Origins - I will post about this later on tonight and You can check the Post when You wake up in Europe tomorrow. We can go from there...

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Well, and all of that you did in 10 days ? Two UFOs ? Really. Care to report them ? I'm all ears The Red Blue Button - Page 6 Icon_flower What kind of implant Mercuriel ? Why did you have it removed ?

I'm watching movie, 2010 The Year We Make Contact. It's kind of sequel to 2001 Space Odyssea but it's a bit scary ( I find most movies scary nowadays lol )

I will be looking forwards to your ideas tomorrow then..

Thankyou for returning The Red Blue Button - Page 6 Icon_sunny

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:03 am