tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
E.T.
enemyofNWO
Zedd
THE WATCHER
Carol
Mercuriel
mudra
Adv
Stargazer
Anchor
14 posters

The Red Blue Button

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Empty Re: The Red Blue Button

Post  Mercuriel Sun May 30, 2010 2:06 pm

Let Me come up with a Plan of Progression if You will. Give Me one week to draw up Suggestions about how to proceed. I will post those Suggestions and Ideas next Weekend where We'll then discuss those Suggestions/Ideas in terms of getting down to Brass Tax about accomplishing the Goals We'll then set out for the Initiative...

That said - How does "Project Origins" sound for a Name to call this Initiative ?

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sun May 30, 2010 2:35 pm

Wow Mercuriel, you sound great. It would be great leap forwards ... The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_biggrin Thank you for being connected ..

We've been working on this in backgrounds for a while. I've no idea right now what's going to be with the data but taking no other route than to get things accomplished. I can't do anything else in fact .
    Having hard times to discern what's really good or not as feeling under pressure , timewise. I've been sitting on this alone since I came back from India..

Thank you very much for your help and ideas , hope we can consider them together here and see what happens ..
    In the meantime, I'm happy to answer any other questions you may have to me and will try to provide you with more details if I'm allowed.

Project Origins sounds good , I've formerly called the report ET Origins of Mankind .

Please think with cautions...

Thanks a lot The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_sunny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 30, 2010 3:13 pm

E.T. wrote:http://www.shirleymaclaine.com/topics/divination-georgemcmullen.php

Thank you for your message Mudra. Interesting man, interesting message.

What's generally understood as 'inuition' or 'psychic abilities' is just another part of your extended logical intelligence .

Love and prayers to you

The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_sunny

I agree with you ET .
    I believe for the ET origins of manking project to meet success you will need several people versed in different areas on the team .
    Georges Mc Mullen I posted an article about I was seeing as someone who could help RV the space craft amongst archeologists that would do the excavation work if possible when the time comes .

I am sending loving energy to your throat .
    May you do well.

Peace to you.
    mudra
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sun May 30, 2010 3:25 pm

Oh thank you Mudra, for your kind words. You are right ..
    I'm fainting on the idea that they'd be digging out the Ship from under Bodhgaya. That's scheduled for the end of our times if i can recall..and then we all will go home..

Barry has remote viewed the Ship as few other friends attampted the same. We've done distance session on this .

We need to put our minds together ..

Peace back to you The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_sunny
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 30, 2010 4:17 pm

E.T. wrote:Oh thank you Mudra, for your kind words. You are right ..
    I'm fainting on the idea that they'd be digging out the Ship from under Bodhgaya. That's scheduled for the end of our times if i can recall..and then we all will go home..
    Peace back to you The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_sunny

And so be it ET The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_cheers . Can I have a ride ?

The Red Blue Button - Page 5 934918

Love to You
    mudra
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sun May 30, 2010 7:49 pm

I'm glad to know that everyone is keeping in good spirits . Sure we are going back sooner then..

The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_albino
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Empty Phil Collins Farewell Tour Take Me Home

Post  Jenetta Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:40 am

E.T. wrote:I'm glad to know that everyone is keeping in good spirits . Sure we are going back sooner then..

The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_albino

This Video speaks to the Heart of everyone who is seeking "Home"...

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:33 am

Home is where heart is...thank you Jenetta. The drums at the beginning are wonderful.

It feels very quiet here recently..

The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Herz
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:30 pm

The Red Blue Button - Page 5 IllegalALIEN

Looks like me The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:51 pm

But, he is from Sombrero Galaxy, obviously The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
    The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Sombrero
    Como estas .
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:53 pm

Hello NASA , I've payed my taxes already this year The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_albino
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:04 pm

It could be Red Hat Lama in Nyigma School of Tibetan Buddhism.. nyigmapa main guru is Guru Padmasambhava who was in turn, Indian Mahasiddha allegedly born from Lotus ( therefore Padma-sambhava ) in the western land of Udijana,

he travelled miraculously and by foot, taught many ancient tantras, teachings of all sorts and transferred Buddhism to Tibet.

The Red color of His Hat is being understood to symbolize Mother Energy.

The worship of Mother as a source of Life is obviously familiar with many kinds of civilisations. Some have only single Mother in their midst. Not all have many ..
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:54 am

There is so much going on for each of our individiual situations right at the moment .

As I've said some time ago in another thread, our primary designation in life is not 'members' , 'mods' or 'admins'.

I bet sure forums as such are more designed for people who enjoy peaceful and stable life- styles and have time to 'take it easy'.

Otherwise..'members' you can have many , but Truth is just One.

study
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Empty Objectives

Post  Mercuriel Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:31 am

Objectives

What should be Our Objective in this Disclosure for Project Origins ?

IE...

1. Investigation of the Site VIA Sonar Readings and Ultrasound.
    2. Medical Exam so as to determine unusual Biology of Experiencee (E.T.)
    3. Chemical Analysis of Soil Samples at the Site.
    4. Geurilla Movie
    5. E-Book.
    6. Official Recognition of the Experience.

And so on.

Now this is just a discussion ATM and the examples above are just examples. We need to discuss the Objectives of the Project so that once We have them set out - We can then move Process Orientedly towards them so as to achieve the Objective. This way We can move step by step and leave nothing behind in the doing...

Ideas on Objectives ?

Wink

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:19 am

The final Objective , as I see it in this particular project/mission I'm part of, in this time-line,
    is to forward the data on human origins to the hands of mainstream science and to help to uncover our original ET heritage .

That itself should help to correct the course of currently accepted theories and leading hypothesis in the domains of physics , biology and other vital sciences and bring our common ancestry to the light .

In order to achieve this ...thorough examination of details of this data would be required,

in lab and non lab environments.

In another words, we would need all from GPR scans of the area to biological and psychometric laboratory to theoretical astrophysicist to MD ,
    with exo-biology orientation to record the facts correctly and discern what way they can be examined and applied .

I will be back to here shortly as needing something from the store ..

Thanks The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_flower

One of my main personal objectives ATM is not to bomb blast myself to space till the data has been forwarded due to the various out and in-worldly stress factors involved.
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Humans too simple to understand universe: scientist

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Science/2010/06/13/14373261.html?cid=rssnewsscience
    A top British scientist says we may never know all the secrets of the universe because, quite simply, we're just not smart enough.
    "Just as Einstein's ideas would baffle a chimpanzee," said President of the Royal Society Lord Martin Rees, gaining a full understanding of how the universe works might not be possible "simply because they're beyond human brains."
    "Just as a fish may be barely aware of he medium in which it lives and swims, so the microstructure of empty space could be far too complex for unaided human brains."
    Lord Rees made the comments to the Sunday Times in London in response to the fact that scientists have been yet unable to create a unifying theory to describe how the universe works.
    He suggests that the idea of multiple parallel universes, human consciousness and the very idea of reality may be simply beyond our understanding.
    It's as if a fish is swimming in one pond, completely unaware that thousands of other ponds exist mere meters away from it. Understanding that those ponds even exist, let alone understanding their connection to the original pond, is understandably beyond the comprehension of a single fish.

Similarly, that parallel universes could exist in up to 11 dimensions - while humanity is restricted to three spatial dimensions and time - is beyond human understanding.
    "In theory, there could be another entire universe less than a millimetre away from us, but we are oblivious to it because that millimetre is measured in a fourth spatial dimension and we are imprisoned in just three," he said in the interview.

He sums it pretty nicely The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_biggrin Yet, it's not as complicate as impossible to understand is the good news, because there is a common platform of understanding accross the itelligently inhabitied universe about physics of these dimensions,
    and there are physical rules not known to mankind quite yet that describe exact parameters and limits of those seemingly limitless dimensions of space .

I hope that does not sound like too proud statement, with respect to the boundless universe...
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:04 pm

I do believe that there is both scientific perspective and technical means , available today , that make such type of research possible,

this data were not shared accidentally but with respect to our current state of {human} knowledge .

One problem i can clearly percieve along the time i was forced to deal with this , my own discernable ET identity, versus your various human indentities, there's a basic problem for many who a/ refuse the idea b/refuse investigation to the problem c/don't know what to expect from an ET.

I even don't know what to expect from myself , do I ? I have many difficulties on facing this discrepancy, fortunatelly, some are around with very good intuition to human minds as well. That always helps ..

It's like here, they tolerate me at home, they try to back me up as well, but they can't quite catch up on it here, my former friends either ..or they expect things from me than do not always fit the situation,
    so i'm alone here for more than 3 years you know...

I can't work it out all quite alone , the data itself , i'd need to be utterly in peace and it would need some prof assistance, someone to ask through it..and someone else to record .

The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_sunny Does it sound understandable ?
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:35 pm

We might exactly need an exo-biology department who would be open to such investigation..

The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_albino The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Alien
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:44 pm

It's important to know how human beings came to existance, isn't it so ..
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:02 pm

4 am is goodnight here i guess, i can't recall i'd be able to go to sleep earlier than this often over past few years , anyway.

The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_flower
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:01 am

OK - Granted E.T. but I wish You would do one Post with Information to contunue on with - Then wait for Me to weigh in and reply - Then You add another Post and so on.

Wink

I understand that You're overdue in dealing with this to a Point where You can have Closure on It for Your own piece of Mind but We have to do this so there is Success - No ? I am sure You don't want to go through yet another process to end up getting nowhere with It right ?

That said - We have to prove the accuracy of Our Claims to these Agencies if We wish to have assistance from Them. Otherwise It could take a sizeable Fortune to bring this to Light in the way that would be proper for such a stunning realization that this Disclosure is likely to cause.

I mean lets go through this.

> Sonar and Ultrasound Equipment - The Crews or Personnel qualified to run It - The Logistics of getting all of this to Bodhgaya. The Documentation necessary to have the Indian Authorities allow Us to do said Tests - Lodging for the Personnel.

> Astrophysicists, Astrobiologists, Physicists and so on in tow with the above - Lodging for Them as well and whatever Equipment They might need to conduct Their Tests.

> Etc.

So the reason why I put the Sub-Objectives as I did above was because of course why would We be even getting into this if It wasn't to gain overall Disclosure of the Event and It's components.

That would be Our Overall Objective but in order to get to that point - We will have to complete other Sub-Objectives in order to do so...

That stated - The above costs to do this Ourselves would run into the Millions and that would depend on whether the Indians even allowed Us to do so.

So We have to make Them. How do We make Them ? We go into a Goal based Objective List such as the ones I've posted above, but not exlusively those Goals under I've Posted. Doing this right will take Us all the way to Our main Goal of Full Disclosure...

IE - Can We show unusual Biology or Brain Wave States (?), Is there unusual Geology in the Area (?), Hypnosis to retreive that which is not yet known.

So You see - We have to Check them off of a List One by One and If We don't on Our way to Full Disclosure - We will never get there as those unfinished Sub-Objectives will turn out being lines of Disclosure left for Debunkers to discredit Our whole Process through. That We do not want...

Understand E.T. - I am trying to help and know how to do so. I have a real World Degree as a Project Facilitator and Risk Manager as a Human so I am well suited to get Us into a position where there will be no room for debate if We are thorough. Note - Only if We are thorough though and if We cannot be thorough due to limitations on either Mine or Your Part - We will have even greater Issues in bringing this to the fore.

Wink

So now with the above explained - Please offer up some suggestions on the first Sub-Objectives We should pursue on Our way to Full Disclosure of the Bodhgaya Event...

cheers

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:56 am

Mercuriel wrote:OK - Granted E.T. but I wish You would do one Post with Information to contunue on with - Then wait for Me to weigh in and reply - Then You add another Post and so on.

Wink
    I try but please allow me freedom of thought The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_biggrin and space, to introduce the practical side of the situation to you in a long run ...as it's being rather complicate one and not freely available in domain of current understanding,
    and though all banners on sites and forums of our kind are rised for 'Disclosure' I can't concur this would be my specific tasking unless I am being misused by others for such a purpose .
    It at all does not mean to say that I'm not for Disclosure, but I am not uninitiated to the problematics such as many who demand knowledge ( to be disclosed to them ) from government agencies and scientific institutions etc.,
    I completely agree that such an aim has to be fulfilled ( and my believe is that it naturally will ) , together with other social reforms of human society in long run,

but please excuse me , if you want accuracy of my statements , kindly consider that my basic identity is ET and that my strenghts and weaknesses, tasks and needs may slightly differ from yours ( in average ) and also, what I have to offer .

I'm stating this forwards because I've discussed the same point with Barry who is very well informed and very proficient in the subject , and there were multitude instances when I was 'adviced' or suggested to do things such as 'writing an e-book', contacting this and that alternative media, taking such and such way 'as others do', whilst I perfectly know where would all these end .
    It took me painfully long time to explain, over internet, what are the exact specifics of this issue and also that I am NOT in situation to run Disclosure Campaign.
    I'm sorry if anyone finds this disappointing but I hope that what I have to offer to this world, is also precious.

I understand that You're overdue in dealing with this to a Point where You can have Closure on It for Your own piece of Mind but We have to do this so there is Success - No ? I am sure You don't want to go through yet another process to end up getting nowhere with It right ?

Quite so, thank you Mercuriel. But understand please that if something was or was not, practically done about it, since the very beginning when I've returned to Europe in 2005,
    it is not my mistake that people here refused to hear about it even or did and stepped back from pursuing any promised help as soon as possible for fear of ridicule and lack of professional insight to the subject .

Then again, we are working on this issue for about 3 years with Barry and I'm not free to discuss all that has happened during that time , maybe Barry himself will enlighten you and help to explain why things are in the state they are and that none there can fairly complain about lack of cooperation on my side .

That said - We have to prove the accuracy of Our Claims to these Agencies if We wish to have assistance from Them. Otherwise It could take a sizeable Fortune to bring this to Light in the way that would be proper for such a stunning realization that this Disclosure is likely to cause.

I mean lets go through this.

> Sonar and Ultrasound Equipment - The Crews or Personnel qualified to run It - The Logistics of getting all of this to Bodhgaya. The Documentation necessary to have the Indian Authorities allow Us to do said Tests - Lodging for the Personnel.

> Astrophysicists, Astrobiologists, Physicists and so on in tow with the above - Lodging for Them as well and whatever Equipment They might need to conduct Their Tests.

> Etc.

That's right. I completely agree with you here that we need to take small steps in the right direction. Those above are suggestions applicable in a case that the whole Project falls to the right hands .

It's not in any of ours financial and legal possibilities to run such a Project on private grounds , for there are too many factors involved deeming this not impossible but rather totally impractical.

For example, most big countries and their armies especially, are in posession of satellite technologies that enable them to perform such scans from space, with almost no extra costs, or those can be easily covered and counted among the many tests and zooms they have to perform on such equipments.

And , lets think that these people are very quick if they want to be The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_biggrin It is the slightest of problems for them, I believe, to zoom to the location and capture underground images to some depth, to what depth I do not know exactly though.
    Chemical and spectral analysis of minerals and soil samples in the location, again, it'd be costly for an individual or private organisation to sponsor, unless we are Mr Rotschild , while fully equipped laboratories already exist who can do such an examination with least percentual expense.

In another terms, our primary objective is to make friends with this type of institutions and help them to examine objective validity of facts, rather than to act on our own or against them.

IE - Can We show unusual Biology or Brain Wave States (?), Is there unusual Geology in the Area (?), Hypnosis to retreive that which is not yet known.
    I completely agree with you that there are initial steps in this process that have to be taken but were not taken till now, for reasons that are not caused by me though,
    for those steps still have firm place among scientific values. Such as examining the witness and recording the full stream of the ET data , with or without help of hypnotic regression.
    Such a process is certainly regarded as more objective than whatever I type down here alone .
    Moreover, as you have probably noticed from the files, the event itself and data included was lenghty and of complicate character. I did not lose memory , quite the opposite, it was very strong event for me I am not going to forget,
    yet, when I go to the details of what kind of things were present 'on the other side' , many of them exceed vocabulary and phenomenal average prevalent in our times ( in another words, those beings and technologies are far more advanced than mankind right now )
    and it's not only very tiring for me 'to verbalize' , to keep focus on both sides , to even type it down ..and know that the result will always remain not more than an E-book, because from scientific perspective, if I write something down here without direct interest from a professional to control the process or employ technologies ( that I believe exist today to help to objectify the exam ) , it does not really matter.
    This is to explain to you that I've spent above the typing considerable lenght of time ..and when I came back to here from India, i was not used to type anything at all and I DID NOT WANT TO DO THAT.
    I've asked my friends for if there is someone who would kindly sit on this with me to record it..they rather got me notebook The Red Blue Button - Page 5 Icon_biggrin and said i have to type it myself.

I know how funny this probably sounds to you , how ridiculous, but it was extremely difficult to make that transposition from 'my mind' to verbal form to written form . I felt free to speak but entirely so to write.

And, there are still large areas within the ET data and explanation from within the event that I've not covered and feel I won't do in written form, if only for ethical reasons involved.

So, I mean from all the costly equipments ..as I've also suggested on previous page, finding involved , informed team of professionals who would be interested to hear and record the data in person, is something of minute expense but crucial to the cause .

It takes several hours to relate the chronology of the event , without going to full details and without any hypnosis ever done to me. Though the state of my mind could show different parameters through it, I agree.
    It could take many days to uncover all of the data from my memory even, and unless there is physicist on the team, they'd not know what to ask, for example.

So You see - We have to Check them off of a List One by One and If We don't on Our way to Full Disclosure - We will never get there as those unfinished Sub-Objectives will turn out being lines of Disclosure left for Debunkers to discredit Our whole Process through. That We do not want...

Understand E.T. - I am trying to help and know how to do so. I have a real World Degree as a Project Facilitator and Risk Manager as a Human so I am well suited to get Us into a position where there will be no room for debate if We are thorough. Note - Only if We are thorough though and if We cannot be thorough due to limitations on either Mine or Your Part - We will have even greater Issues in bringing this to the fore.

Wink

So now with the above explained - Please offer up some suggestions on the first Sub-Objectives We should pursue on Our way to Full Disclosure of the Bodhgaya Event...

cheers

I fully appreciate your expertise in adherent fields of knowledge dear Mercuriel, and I'm not holding anything back either. It may seem to you that I'm jumping from topic to topic and not keeping to straight outlines,
    but in fact I'm just trying to get to you the minute portion of what's already been thought of, done or not done , describe the state of affairs on both objective and subjective grounds .

Now, you've said that you will be leaving to cabin for about 10 days and so we will have to reconnect our thoughts later on here , with good luck and see if something positive occurs till then..

I hope that Barry too will remain here and can shed some light on what has happened in past, with this report..

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:55 pm

All your ideas are welcome, please feel free to contribute here ..Questions, thoughts and feelings too are welcome...

E.T. make a joke does not work today, ET go to sleep lol Thank you ..

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:58 am

It looks like we are on long haul again Mercuriel because , you may not know me , but if there was/is something I could safely, practically and independetly do about it here, I'd do it thousand times.

... sunny
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:47 am

I'm thinking Viral Video first then...

Thats My Idea to start off with...

Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:44 am