tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
E.T.
enemyofNWO
Zedd
THE WATCHER
Carol
Mercuriel
mudra
Adv
Stargazer
Anchor
14 posters

The Red Blue Button

Anonymous

The Red Blue Button Empty The Red Blue Button

Post  Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:31 pm

This may not give anyone the right sense , right now ...but I don't know where to begin...from the end perhaps ..
    The story is kind of too long and too complicate . More complicate with each day passing by ..
    I am afraid how it ends up because I always see little forwards . I'd like to offer everyone the full testimony and data on ET origins of mankind.
    Seriously taken, it'd be a breakthrough . On the other hand, it could be a breach as I'm obliged to say on this place that the proceedings are not in my hands but with my dear friend Barry .
    The situation is out of my control because it entails my everyday life .
    We've been through a lot ..considering the fact that I'm to rely virtually and solely on internet communication so far and have to keep myself home, for health reasons , since I've returned to Europe in spring 2005.
    We were promised help from somewhere ....
    Yet, we were also told to send the report out to various scientific establishments around the globe. It's not that I don't have any idea where to send it but after three years of total non disclosure and isolation from people ,
    my formerly healthy experiential ground and social feelings changed to fears, mistrust and tears whenever I'm to face challenges.
    I'm just afraid that we can't ever make it, because 'ET' is a label, because Barry is ill, because I'm weak enough at this point and faced quite a few people who were 'too cool' and too stupid not to do the good thing they could do on their place at that time.
    I'm afraid because almost no one understands properly what is it all about and the way I'm secluded here and why things are not right the way they should be .
    What's right and what's wrong...

We'd need some help. But maybe it's all upon the Lonely Wolf and the end of the world is nearing for me...
    Just an E.T.
    E.
    Anchor
    Anchor

The Red Blue Button Empty Re: The Red Blue Button

Post  Anchor Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:14 pm

E.T. wrote:But maybe it's all upon the Lonely Wolf and the end of the world is nearing for me...
    Just an E.T.
    From one ET to another, I would say "remember".
    You are immersed in an illusion - dont you know it ?
    What is an ending is also a beginning.
    The catalyst playing upon you at this time will ensure that you have every opportunity to open to the perspective and truth that is outside the current narrow focus you appear to have maintained.
    AJ..
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:09 am

Hello Anchor . You are right there , of course , illusion it is but a very powerful illusion . This human dimension as any other has it's rules and limitations and it's no fun being here and watching all the suffering .

But are you sure that it's me who had maintained 'narrow minded perspective ' ?

Let's say that there are technical issues to be solved , let's note I can't solve them all alone . Do you think that people are inquisitive and intutive enough to discern between real issues and endless forum argumentation ( called chit-chat ) ?

Forgive me if I'm not having fun right now ..

study sunny
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:00 am

E.T. wrote:But are you sure that it's me who had maintained 'narrow minded perspective ' ?

OMG! I did not say narrow minded perspective! I said narrow focus. There is a world of difference there. The narrow focus is one which you are entrained in, and this is the injustice visited upon the massive majority, but gradually people are breaking free.

The feeling of suffering that you are allowing yourself is an option. My suggestion is that you need to practice exercising that option. Probably best to get to the bottom of it as soon as possible, because I am thinking that you have a hard mission and you need to snap out of the holding pattern you got trapped in. Bottom line - there are people that need you "fit for duty".

You can have my sympathy, but what I really would like is to give you my hand and say, don't worry brother it is going to be ok!

AJ..
    Stargazer
    Stargazer

Post  Stargazer Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:10 am

E.T. wrote:Hello Anchor . You are right there , of course , illusion it is but a very powerful illusion . This human dimension as any other has it's rules and limitations and it's no fun being here and watching all the suffering .

But are you sure that it's me who had maintained 'narrow minded perspective ' ?

Let's say that there are technical issues to be solved , let's note I can't solve them all alone . Do you think that people are inquisitive and intutive enough to discern between real issues and endless forum argumentation ( called chit-chat ) ?

study sunny

Anything I can do to help??

Like Anchor said...."I got a hand to lend"

SG
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:09 pm

Anchor wrote:
    E.T. wrote:But are you sure that it's me who had maintained 'narrow minded perspective ' ?

OMG! I did not say narrow minded perspective! I said narrow focus. There is a world of difference there. The narrow focus is one which you are entrained in, and this is the injustice visited upon the massive majority, but gradually people are breaking free.
    Guess you are right there . People can not focus and I can't focus out my natural set up for long time either . The older I am it's getting worse The Red Blue Button Icon_biggrin
    I feel sorry for those around me but it ends up at some point where they can't follow ..and I can't either .
    It's all supposed to be my mistake , and even if we agree together it isn't , it still does not change things for better because people refuse to learn..

The feeling of suffering that you are allowing yourself is an option. My suggestion is that you need to practice exercising that option. Probably best to get to the bottom of it as soon as possible, because I am thinking that you have a hard mission and you need to snap out of the holding pattern you got trapped in. Bottom line - there are people that need you "fit for duty".
    Probably . I do search for mistakes in myself . I'm only as 'fit for duty' as can be, here and now . It's not going to get much better with time ..just a reflection ..
    Time is precious..human life is not that long . The truth is too big and who am i to say i'm too clever .
    I'm on the dreaming side right now because they forced me there . Indirectly perhaps ..but we were waiting for response very long ..

You can have my sympathy, but what I really would like is to give you my hand and say, don't worry brother it is going to be ok!

AJ..

Thank you Anchor. Wish you were right . But am I selfish ? How do I know if I'm 'selfish' , any idea ?
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:17 pm

Stargazer wrote:

Anything I can do to help??

Like Anchor said...."I got a hand to lend"

SG
    Thank you ..that's kind of you . The Red Blue Button Icon_flower I think you can , always . I will consult this with Barry as if and when .
    E.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:38 pm

For now , I'd just say..that what I see in this world is lots of theories ...religions are theories, science is theories , hypothesis , trying to meet the truth ..
    Each contains some kind of practise allowing evolution. But some seem to forget there is Truth at all .
    That's not to critisize , just saying there is Truth of intelligent life in Universe , on Earth , and it can connect all the dots correctly, within no time .
    It is not outside of the domain of our current science that the facts could be verified ,
    and from the other side, there are benevolent ET races who want to help humanity .
    We need to reach some kind of concensus with those people ..
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:55 pm

Mercuriel The Red Blue Button Icon_sunny please set the board back to its old shape it was quite fine ...what's going on ..Thanks
    The Red Blue Button Icon_albino
    Adv
    Adv

Post  Adv Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:25 pm

E.T. wrote:Mercuriel The Red Blue Button Icon_sunny please set the board back to its old shape it was quite fine ...what's going on ..Thanks
    The Red Blue Button Icon_albino

Sorry, I didn't see this before. It wasn't Merc, it was me.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:59 am

My apologies too ..glad to see all is tidy and in place mornings alien
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:10 am

Would you be willing telling your story from the beginning E.T.
    I would love to understand .
    Why Red blue button ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:52 pm

Yes please, have patience with me. Things are in motion ..
    Your wisdom and love are always needed .
    The Red Blue Button Icon_flower
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:59 pm

The Red Blue Button 91761395

Ok E.T.
    All my Love for You Always.
    Take care.

mudra
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:26 pm

E.T. wrote:Yes please, have patience with me. Things are in motion ..
    Your wisdom and love are always needed .

Intentionally and Freely given...

Flowers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:39 am

Big smile and hugs to you both The Red Blue Button 374937 I will try to proceed in shortest time possible ..
    Still having little problem with one of my eyes, so sometimes I just lose focus when starring to the screen, too much light lol That's just on the top of it all . But happy to be here with you...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 pm

E.T. wrote:Big smile and hugs to you both The Red Blue Button 374937 I will try to proceed in shortest time possible ..
    Still having little problem with one of my eyes, so sometimes I just lose focus when starring to the screen, too much light lol That's just on the top of it all . But happy to be here with you...

You are most welcome E.T
    Healing thoughts and Loving energy for You .

The Red Blue Button 934918
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:56 pm

Aloha E.T. I feel blessed that you chose to be here with us and am saddened that your eyes are causing you discomfort. After reading your post I put on a pair of polaroid sunglasses and noticed no glare from the computer screen.

www.diveshades.com is a link that carries these types of sunglasses. Perhaps something that cuts down of the glare would work for you.

Having had CFS/FM since 1992 I can empathize with you as to how being chroically ill can affect ones life and mood. I too was bedridden for about 5 years so understand how one can get sick and tired of being sick and tired. I will add this bit.. I discovered when I'm outdoors I do much better then when inside. Somehow being in the fresh air enjoying sunshine if not too hot surrounded by the earth and plants is very healing. And I discovered Vitamin D3 a wonder vitamin because it helps improve immune system which is very important with FM.

I too am very interested in your story and hope you feel well enough to share it with us. I suspect we would all benefit from your knowledge and look forward to reading your posts. I truly wish you both the best. Aloha, Carol

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:22 pm

Thank you Carol , thank you Mudra. The situation is lasting too long to my liking and i've been upsetting myself about it over too much recently, so it's one thing the stress and tears did to my eyes. Tried different eye drops over two weeks period but finally it was package of frozen vegetable that really helped. Put me to fridge, it's safe The Red Blue Button Icon_rolleyes
    Actually, there's a stall with these polaroid sun glasses in shopping center nearby so i went to look at them today.
    Missing nature a lot . Missing any normal life . ETs are not well tolerated here are they. I know there's seemingly lots of disclosure going on on the boards but what's for real and what not ..
    I'm sorry to hear you've been ill so long .........How did it came about if i can ask ?

Apologies for my weird beaviour and not a piece of solid information but i'm feeling cornerized. I can disclose everything right from the scratch but it won't help the issue . It's not the data itself being the problem but it's me not having an access to the place where the data are examined .
    In another words, I'm bit cut off . Waiting for when it all changes and i know it will change or i will change myself for another exemplary .
    Most of my essential writings on the topic over last 3 or so years are very secure now only I'm not feeling too secure .

Aloha and Mahalo, and wishes for speedy enlightenment, or a sparkle of life at least....

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:05 pm

Ahhh, E.T., I once worked as a Public Health Educator in the Public Health Department. Every type of illness walked through the door. However, this occurred at the time the initial chem trail spraying started as an experiment by the secret goverment and certain areas were exposed to a variety of bacterial viruses. So it started with a respiratory disease and developed to impair the immune system. I'm sure you understand how this type of situation can develop. I did lots and lots of research to understand this disease process and also came across an immunologist who had originally diagnosed this illness.

When in this doctors office I saw patients 10 or 20 years younger then myself who look years older because of the pain medication they took and then resolved not to go the pain medication route. Instead I stumbled across neuro biofeedback which uses glasses with flashing lights that stimulate blood flow to the brain and also a set of mag stim glasses which stimulate the pineal gland and reverse the aging process. I bought a set and used it to heal the CFS and decrease pain levels. I still have FM as that is a blood disorder from the chem trails.. ongoing chem trails. So we also moved to Hawaii where there is no chem trails.

I purchased by neurobiofeedback equipment from www.roshi.com (I need to verify this link). What I like about this treatment program is that it is non-invasive. Next, vitamins are very important especially Vitamin D3. Vitamin D3 is very important for people with immune disorders and I forgot the reseach I uncovered about this but it does wonders expecially for someone who is not out in the sunlight as the human body needs about 40 minutes of sunlight daily.

As I taught Hatha yoga for many years I also learned a variety of ways to deal with pain management without drugs. One method is to concentrate on something else ~ computer, painting, doing something that is enjoyable where attention is directed outwards over rides internal pain sensors. Keep stress to a minimum. Try to keep the diet toward non acidic foods (coffee, red meat, sugar, fruit tend to be acidic). Veggi stir frys, salads, soups, a variety of green vegatables is best and there are many, many ways to prepare them.

Cold or very hot environments also cause the body with FM stress. Temperate climates work best. One of the other problems with FM is sleep disorder ~ getting adequate rest is important. There is a lot more and each must find what works for them. As I also have a young child I decided I wasn't going to let this illness defeat me and work at keeping happy. Another negative side effect is depression and the neurobiofeedback glasses cleared that up and also help with the sleep problem. They also lessen the pain factor by quite a bit. I hope these tips help. I still can painfully feel any low weather pressure front coming in 24 hours in advance and still have periods where the FM sets in do this or due to too much physical activity or when stressed.. yet being physically active in the morning seems to be of good benefit.

As I mentioned before each individual needs to discover what works for him or her and just don't give up. PAX to you E.T. I hope you find your way through whatever challenges you are confronted with and send you blessings ~ because in the end, I've also discovered many gifts having gone through this, compassion for others who suffer is one that is very worthwhile.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Aloha Carol and peace to you , thank you very much for your 'feedback' and sharing your experience with me. I'm really surprised how much knowledge you've collected so far , priceless.
    I did not know about chemtrails untill recently but of course what I do know is that our environment is becoming more polluted and saturated with chemicals from all possible resources, not only chemtrails and that many of these desinfectants and detergents and whatever pose threat to our organisms, reduce immunity, it's a blind circle of cleansing-and getting rid of bacteria and immunity-encountering new bacteria and viruses as they're spreading times quicker than we can control, especially with population growth and migration and biological wastes -so cleaning it all with more chemicals- becoming less immune to it all- and so forth.
    It's an unsolved and serious danger as we can't live with bacteria and viruses but the chemicals used so far are dangerous for us as well.
    And also, many viral stems are not well known yet and can cause plenty of neurological diseases, gastro-intestinal diseases, prolonged and clandestine infections that mask themselves well and are almost undetectable and it's very difficult to get rid of them .
    What I found on my way is , that the viral information or better to say 'disinformation' for that's how it looks to our organism , quite like inserting wrong code and damaging half of the software , is actually reparable from inside of us , on awareness level, suppose the awareness is deep enough and precise enough to strenghten our own 'codes' that in turn tend to destroy the invaders erroneous behaviour and get rid of them.
    Depending on how strong the particular stem is and how much one is exposed of course . But I think that they should develope better anti-virotics as well .
    I 've never tried the neuro-feedback device , except on computer perhaps but they're quite expensive. Actually had few trials of similar character but I'm sometimes resistant to everything artificial lol I put on tape with music that should make me sleep and find it noicy. Believe me.
    Know the feeling when all audio and visual impulses feel innerving ? That's about . I did lots of lots of meditation during 14 years , lived in Tibetan monastery in India for that purpose, to complete my meditation training , particularly on Kalachakra Mandala.
    It was wonderful time and powerful time ..one of my teachers said they have small monastery and center on Hawai too. Obviously the nature on Hawai has to be so pure and amazing.
    Europe feels like one big city and I've had hard times on coming back here, 5 years back almost to date ..my health started to break down almost year or two after one off-the-world experience , guess human body is too frail and can not withstand all the powerfields.
    How much I was immune to temperatures before nowadays I only function well in room temperature The Red Blue Button Icon_biggrin The winters are much colder here than in Himalayas . Even with all the heaters, I suffer if I have to go out. And peak of summer can be the same.
    However, I'd like to hope 'it was worth it' . One can not say..till the mission is fulfilled.
    I'm against all pills and whatever but end up eating analgesics some days too. Just to keep going. It might all sort out much quicker but I had to learn to be alone here and retreat from most casual activities . The ET won somehow. Situation ongoing..

Be well, be happy, be precious , life is too short to lose the time ...
    The Red Blue Button Turtle_back
    The Red Blue Button 374937
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun May 09, 2010 11:42 am

Here they could send me to madhouse for all the good news. I'd better move in time...

The Red Blue Button Icon_rolleyes
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon May 10, 2010 8:08 pm

We have even a report but we don't know where to send it ..
    So i'm sick about it The Red Blue Button Alien The Red Blue Button Icon_albino There's lots of politics involved it seems to me and that 's nothing i have affinity to..

So sorry The Red Blue Button Icon_sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 10, 2010 8:30 pm

What kind of report?

And it is possible to post it here if you wish. At least it would be out in the public domain where others can read it.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue May 11, 2010 12:38 pm

A set of ET data I've acquired under very particular circumstances in Bodhgaya , India, in 2002 related to remote origins of mankind, however unbelievable that may sound ,
    and with all that's contained within me , they're intended to the hands of scientific community .
    So far, all we were able to do about it is recording the information over internet ..and sort of 'cataloguing' the data . A thourough examination of the case would be needed ,
    and open scientific team to be able to understand it correctly..
    I'm aware of how long everything takes in this world to proceed ..offices, projects, issues, especially if they're not fitting right to the prescribed columns.
    I was much calmer about it at the beginning than I'm now but it's like as if time and all the world is playing against us ..
    It's a ''sense-sensitive'' material .

If Carol or anyone else around with acute insight to this matter knows how to handle it the best or feels like to help us with where to forward it ..please do not hesitate to contact either me or Barry The Watcher on this board.
    We welcome questions , opinions and advice ..and i'm ready to share.
    The Red Blue Button Icon_elephant

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:34 am