tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
E.T.
enemyofNWO
Zedd
THE WATCHER
Carol
Mercuriel
mudra
Adv
Stargazer
Anchor
14 posters

The Red Blue Button

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Empty Re: The Red Blue Button

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:57 am

The UFOs

While I was at the Cabin one Night (I think it was the 21st of June IIRC) - I was BBQ'ing and I looked up to see a Bright White Light moving across the Sky from North to South. It traversed the Sky and was followed by what appeared to be two Military Jets in close succession. My Wife saw this too and can corroborate the Sighting.

Additionally - On the 24th of June while I and My Wife were travelling from a close-by City back to the Cabin - We again saw another Bright White Light traversing the Sky from West to East - This time followed by only one Military Jet...

Now You might say - "How did I know that the Craft appearing to be in pursuit of these UFOs were Military Jets - Especially at Night ?"

The Answer ?

We heard the Sonic Booms as They passed over Our Postion on both occasions and yet there was absolutely NO SOUND from the Bright White Lights as They traversed the Sky in front of these Jets. It was only as the Jets came into View after the UFOs had moved off that We would then hear the Sonic Booms and sound of the Turbines from the Jets as They then moved over Our position in apparent pursuit. It was awesome - Always is - And that makes 15 that I have now seen in My time here - This Incarnation that is...

Next - The Implant...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Over this Event - I've been somewhat protected by a Medallion that I got awhile back after the first Implant was removed. It is called a Tesla Shield and creates a Zone of Your Own Vibration around You as a Buffer against Intrusive ELF and Radio Transmissions. Due to the nature of Implants this seemed to be the best way to prevent Them from sending anything My way so I proactively made the decision to purchase and wear the Medallion to prevent It if attempted.

I had the first Implant removed in 2007 from the Upper Right Thigh just above the Buttocks. The Doctor asked Me if I had been around any Metal Workings when He extracted that one. I told Him - No. When the first one came out it was a Small Piece of Metal with Flesh and Tissue Intertwined into It.

All was fine for about 4 weeks until I woke up one morning and It had returned except this time the Anomaly was much larger or seemed as if It was. This Implant was supposed to be removed last summer but I was so busy last summer that I couldn't get into the Doctor to have the second one removed.

I got a consultation about this Growth/Anomaly in December of '09 and was told to make an appointment for the next time that I expected to be down South again. I did so and then had the second one removed this last June 25th...

Interesting things to note about Anomaly and Situation.

> I've been experiencing Migraines since a Missing Time Incident happened to Me in 1991. Migraines are now gone and I haven't had one since the Operation.
    > I'd been experiencing Back Problems since the Implants/Anomalies were discovered. Couldn't stand or walk for very long. This has also clerared up now and I feel like a Youngster once again.
    > I've heard Pops - Whistles - Clings - Dings - and various Sounds since the Missing Time Incident in both ears. These sounds are strangely absent now or I should say that I have not had any repetitions since the Operation was carried out.
    > The Consultation Doctor told Me that She had never seen a Cyst like what I had and that She wasn't even sure if It WAS a Cyst. Its then that I knew It was an Implant as She was searching for descriptors and finding none.
    > Was referred to an English Doctor from the UK living over here in Canada. This was just weird to Me and for reasons I cannot really explain adequately. Lets just say that this Doctor gave Me the Creeps by His demeanor.
    > The Doctor and the Nurse in the Operation for removal said "Hmmm, Interesting" and "Weird" respectively as It came out.
    > The Anomaly once removed, resembled a Macaroni Noodle in the Shape of an "L" with a Solid Black Interior where the ends seemed like polished plastic and ended right at the ends of the Noodle Structure.
    > The Specimen was removed - Placed in Formaldehyde - And Labeled.

When I asked if I could have the Anomaly - I was told "NO". I was also told that It would be sent out for Testing as to what It was and when I asked if I could take a Picture of It - I was told - "With what ?" - And when I replied - "My Cell Phone" - I was told - "Cell Phones are not permitted in the Hospital". Now this I could understand but I really wanted a Picture of It and was unable to get It.

At any rate - No more Attempted Control(s) - I am a true Sovereign now...

Wink

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:13 pm

E.T. - Do You have Skype on Your PC ?

Question

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 pm

Congratulations to you then, Mercuriel, this sounds like a great adventure to me...very interesting. Are you feeling well now, you say ?

May I have a couple of curious questions to you though ? Do you attribute this Implant or Anomaly , lets say, to ETs or humans ?

The 'missing time event' in 1991, what was it about ? I can sense long history in you marked by connection to another dimension of existence that probably gives more meaning to yourself than you can describe yet,
    have you ever spoken about this 'connection' openly, even on forums such as this one ?
    Do you remember unusual visions , dreams or experiences , other than human, since you had the Implant ?

Alternatively, have you been close to any military or hospital compounds in the year '91 that could be blamed for this, even hypothetically ?

Even if the 'object' was not an Implant but simple piece of metal or whatever ( I don't suppose that's the case ), due to sensitive nature of neural connections running through our bodies, even a very discrete object not natural to the body can cause lots of other problems, pains and altered brain functions ,
    but , of course , in a case of object that is actually a Transmitor of frequencies or even an Emitor of frequencies or both,
    those problems you describe can be very disturbing .

Did you ever try any regression to the 'missing time event' or did you get spontaneous memories coming back to you , later on ?

Seeing 15 UFOs in ones life time is far beyond average and it again makes me wonder if those sightings possibly happened due to the existence of this implant and your being detected and/or connected to another Beings/technologies .

I could briefly describe to you some experiences I've had as a kid ( I did not know about ETs that time ) and only some 20 years later, after the Bodhgaya accident, I knew these were also linked to them...

I'm very curious about your take on the situation with the Implant and whom do you sense behind , who caused this..

Thank you for sharing this piece of information with us , it 's important to All so that we understand ...

The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Herz
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:50 pm

Mercuriel wrote:E.T. - Do You have Skype on Your PC ?

Question

I have used Yahoo Messenger , I think the messengers are very similar to each other ( aren't they ). I work on laptop and when I 've installed too many messenger type of programs once in past , it slowed the computer .

Does Skype have any specific advantages Mercuriel ?

The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_albino
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:10 pm

Well - Its free - Its got Audio and Video as well as Chat & Email capabilities and it was Installed on My Laptop as a Default WebCam Communications Program...

I've used others but have found Skype to be very userfriendly when compared to the others. Most of the other Programs I've used for this type of Communication resulted in the User needing to know quite abit about the Program so as to use it effectively.

Skype is in My experience much easier to use and when Its installed - There is no addtional Software or Third Party Coding in the Install. Yahoo on the other Hand wanted to Install Toolbars - Embed Popup Screens on My PC during Bootup and so on. In fact I still have an "Install Yahoo Messenger" Popup every time I boot My Laptop. That said - I'm not too keen on Yahoo Messenger due to the above reasons.

If You don't want to DL Skype and Install It perhaps We can use Windows Live Messenger ? Do You have that Installed on Your PC ?

Very Happy

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Yep. Yahoo Programs are nasty with enforcing you to instal Yahoo Toolbars and Yahoo as your default home page or whatever but those options you can 'uncheck' in the installation process.
    I'm not fond of all those cookies either but I'm using Yahoo email and messenger since the start, it is very simple to use , has both audio and video as well.
    Btw if a window pops up prompting you to install Yahoo messenger, it means there's some remain of the program in your PC , and it'd need to be uninstalled to get rid of that window.

I can try to download Skype and see what it will do and check its qualities again ( I'm always excited about new things if they work ) unless you want to install Yahoo .

The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_sunny
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:59 pm

I'd prefer to use Skype as it has none of that and the Laptop is originally My Wife's (Which She lets Me use). If I install Yahoo on It She might not be pleased with Me about It.

That said - Hold off on any Installs until later today when I can get home and Surf without a Firewall. Then I'll do some checking to make sure Skype is still what I think it is. If it is We'll use Skype and if not - At least I'll have a chance to Surf around for an Alternative or just flat out install Yahoo and use that.

That stated - I go home from work in about 3 Hours and will be back Online @ the Forums in 4 Hours. I'll then Post with My Communications Software Recommendations when I get back Online - OK ?

Wink

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Allright, that sounds hopeful The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_biggrin Thank you Mercuriel . With good luck we might be able to have a talk sometime over the weekend then,
    if you find time ..
    Yahoo messenger is safe as is Skype , and works well. I'll adjust .
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:05 pm

PS: I've briefly checked the Tesla Shield you are probably speaking about Mercuriel, I still don't understand on what principle exactly it works ( don't blame on that The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_biggrin it was 30 C in shade here today, I had to walk down to town earlier in a day , and am bit tired )
    but in my best opinion, it mimics the function of an Implant as a matter of fact, that is, both of those things actually amplify your bio-energetic field

and help to create specific harmonics/frequency range or rather extend the range so that your organism harmonically proceeds more information of all kinds with ease .

Anything to be worn as pendant is of course much safer for organism than an implant . But what I meant to say is that the Tesla Shield would rather amplify functions of the Implant than to block it.

I will check it yet tomorrow...
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Let me know what you've decided Mercuriel..........

De-stress Zone The Red Blue Button - Page 7 379626 The Red Blue Button - Page 7 776253
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:12 pm

As I understand the Nature of Implants there are two types of Negative ones and multiple Benign ones.

The Two types of Negatives are Pulsed ELF Sender/Receiver and Sustained or Continuous ELF Sender/Receiver. Both Negs can send and receive Data but the First Type is a Pulsed Type. On for a purpose - Then off, until the next purpose while the Second Neg is for Continuous Control and is always on. They are both Bio-energetic and run off of the Body's Heat converting it into Energy so as to run the Implant.

In the Information - The Benign ones are used to help supposed Starseeds and other Incarnates here to help in this now - Rise up above the Immense ELF, Scalar and Radio Wave Manipulation going on. There are side effects of course though and It has been said that both can produce the Effects I've experienced.

That said - I know the Neg Implants can be used to Terminate someone (They can micro-explode or aggravate Internal Issues causing Death) and so since I am still here - Working the Will - Moving forward - I think We have friends. I think I've moved far enough now with some help and no longer need It or can finally expel them. Hence the reason why the Implant was irritating Me - Necessitating removal...

IMO - They'd simply done Their Jobs and were no longer needed. If they were Neg - They awakened Me further by Their planting and My Indignation at It - Or in the case of Them being Benign - The carried out Their Intended expectation..

The Tesla Shield is from what I read in the Info I could find about it - A Caduceus Coil Inside of another Coil - Inside of a Container - Hanging on a White Gold Chain that I've added.

The Shield supposedly amplifies One's Vibration of course and could be said to increase the Auric Field of an Individual wearing one. As I'd always felt that IF It was a Neg Implant - It was a Pulsed one (As I'd experienced Severe Mood Swings and Polarism Issues since the '91 Incident) - I then thought that if I could think My Vibration up through Awareness - I could raise My Vibration Naturally and build an Auric Field that could then Buffer out at a Larger distance from the Body - the Signal. Hence this Larger Field would provide the distance to finally break the Connection - By preventing Reconnection - Hence further Control or Manipulation once I got wise to It.

The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Kirlian2

When worn continuously, The Tesla Shield, will enable the user's Light Quotient to increase to 100,000 angstroms and higher which indicates an optimisation of energy flow throughout the entire organism.

The Light Quotient enhancement properties of The Tesla Shield are such that a tangible positive light field is produced uniformly in all directions from the centre of the capsule. This light field has a diameter of approximately ten meters and is actually visible to certain sensitive individuals like psychics or clairvoyants.

Benefits Of Using The Tesla Shield Include:

Protection Against Harmful Electromagnetic Radiation (AKA EMF EMR EMP)
    Heals Strengthens And Protects Mind Body And Soul
    Balances And Enhances The Biophysical Energy Field
    Promotes Mental Clarity Focus And Concentration
    Promotes A Sense Of Balance And Centeredness
    Promotes Feelings Of Love Joy Peace And Happiness
    Helps You Become Relaxed Harmonious Peaceful And Calm
    Neutralizes Disharmonious Or Negative Energies
    Clears Negative Energies Of Cosmic Or Telluric Origin
    Helps To Releases Blockages Or Stagnant Energy
    Awakens And Enhances Psychic And Healing Abilities
    Ideal for Healers, Lightworkers and Channelers
    Expands Consciousness And Awareness
    Rapid Revitalisation Of The Organism
    Diminishes Fatigue And Tiredness
    Enhances Physical Strength And Stamina
    Improves Sleep
    Retards Aging
    Acts As A 24/7 Passive Psychic Shield
    Energises Food And Water
    Stimulates The Third Eye Chakra Improving Intuition And Creativity
    Assists Connection To The Divine Source
    Empowers Meditation And Prayer
    Increases Synchronicity
    Enhances Manifesting Abilities
    Assists Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming
    Suitable For Adults And Children Of Any Age
    Use As A Pendulum In Chakra And Aura Balancing
    Use As A Transmitter Pendulum In Distant Healing
    Use As A Tuning Pendulum In Radionics
    Use As A Pendulum For Radiesthesia And Dowsing

Wink

Last edited by Mercuriel on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Jenetta
    Jenetta

The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Empty Tesla Shield

Post  Jenetta Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:54 am

Benefits Of Using The Tesla Shield Include:

Protection Against Harmful Electromagnetic Radiation (AKA EMF EMR EMP)
    Heals Strengthens And Protects Mind Body And Soul
    Balances And Enhances The Biophysical Energy Field
    Promotes Mental Clarity Focus And Concentration
    Promotes A Sense Of Balance And Centeredness
    Promotes Feelings Of Love Joy Peace And Happiness
    Helps You Become Relaxed Harmonious Peaceful And Calm
    Neutralizes Disharmonious Or Negative Energies
    Clears Negative Energies Of Cosmic Or Telluric Origin
    Helps To Releases Blockages Or Stagnant Energy
    Awakens And Enhances Psychic And Healing Abilities
    Ideal for Healers, Lightworkers and Channelers
    Expands Consciousness And Awareness
    Rapid Revitalisation Of The Organism
    Diminishes Fatigue And Tiredness
    Enhances Physical Strength And Stamina
    Improves Sleep
    Retards Aging
    Acts As A 24/7 Passive Psychic Shield
    Energises Food And Water
    Stimulates The Third Eye Chakra Improving Intuition And Creativity
    Assists Connection To The Divine Source
    Empowers Meditation And Prayer
    Increases Synchronicity
    Enhances Manifesting Abilities
    Assists Astral Projection And Lucid Dreaming
    Suitable For Adults And Children Of Any Age
    Use As A Pendulum In Chakra And Aura Balancing
    Use As A Transmitter Pendulum In Distant Healing
    Use As A Tuning Pendulum In Radionics
    Use As A Pendulum For Radiesthesia And Dowsing[/quote]

Wink[/quote]
    Mercuriel now you are keeping everyone in suspense because we want to know where you picked up this Tesla Shield...I wear something called a Scalar Fusion Pendant which has some characteristics above that you have mentioned...
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:21 am

Well - Heres whats Interesting about this is that when I was researching the Issue and came upon the Tesla Shield first off - I did some surfing to see if there was anything on the Net about it being a Hoax or Scam.

At that time - I could find nothing Negative about the Shield and so I thought - The Principle seems sound (As I'm an Electrical Engineer) and could see the design working if It was constructed right. In the information I could find about it at that time - It DID seem to be constructed right so as to produce the effect the Maker's claimed.

I purchased one for both Myself and My Spouse and We began wearing Them. A Year later as My Wife was washing and had Her Medallion off to do so - One of Our Cats began playing with It and swatted it into the Toilet. So at any rate - I come along later to use the washroom and later that day, I happen to ask My Wife where Her Medaillion was. We put it together that the last place She had it was in the Bathroom when She was washing. As it wasn't there at the point We were now talking about It - It was either disappeared on Purpose - Or like I've already said - It went into the Crapper and was flushed unknowingly...

Blink

At any rate - It became necessary at this point to get Her another Medallion as She had now lost Hers. When I went to access Their Site again - I found it down and rumors of the Shield being a Scam were rampant by that point. An interesting side note to this is as the Medallion began to work for Me when I'd first gotten It - I'd spoke of It on many of the Forums I frequented.

As I went to aquire another for My Wife It made Me think that this was a PTB OP to discredit the Medalllion/Tech. as I and others had been talking about It and TPTB didn't want that...

The Maker's Site is now back up and producing the Medallions again but now the Scam Disinfo about It is out there and many won't even discuss It due to that. I don't really care as I can force no one to do anything and wouldn't if I could anyways, but I vouch for the Medallion as does My Wife. We know It works and thats all We need.

As I digress - Here is the URL of the Maker...

Wink

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:45 am

E.T. wrote:Let me know what you've decided Mercuriel..........

De-stress Zone The Red Blue Button - Page 7 379626 The Red Blue Button - Page 7 776253

We'll try Skype and if We have Issues or You don't like It - We'll move over to Yahoo but I'd like to try out Skype first if You don't Mind that is. Tentatively - We'll set this first person to person discussion for Monday Evening if that is alright with You. I am working twelve hour Days right now and am off starting Monday Night for 6 Days...

Very Happy

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 am

I'm afraid we're merely 'scratching the surface' when we try to describe various functions and nature of these so called Implants ,
    I'd have to go very deep to the nature of supposed ET-Human interactions to explain what I mean ,
    and yes...there are both Benign Entities interacting with us and there are also Others, Highly Advanced Entities whose Ethics could be compared more to Ethical Standards of Current Human Civilisation.
    I'm not fond of writing treateses, not now anyway .

In order to clarify the point ...Some of the above mentioned ET groups interacting ocassionally with mankind are trying to find a way how to assist our evolution the best ,
    and none of them considers it being 'light task'.

They've researched human bio-codes and potentials and found there are plenty of possibilities to what/whom mankind shall evolve in future.

They found many mistakes in human genome potentially leading to mankinds self-destruction as well.

Neither did these ET groups come yet to an agreement on what way we will /should better evolve and what way we can be helped while their common understanding is that mankind needs help , is apparently calling for help and it's civilisation is in semi-evolved dangerous-to-itself state ,
    that it contains many highly evolved individuals but greater number of biologically ( and therefore psychologically ) immature creatures who are incapable to take care for themselves not to speak about their own species.

Several of these ET groups are conducting long term research , no matter what it takes for them, to find out about options and possibilities of interacting with us/ helping us in future.

'Starseeds' , starchildren, etc., are no way result of their efforts but very tiny part of the overall experiment . Implants too ( I mean ET implants, tracking and biometric devices that are used to monitor biological and societal functions and activities of an individual and frequency transmitors that enable those individuals to think/feel/communicate in terms/frequencies that are specific to the particular other species ,
    as our own 'natural' human frequencies are not enough to facilitate such communication without their support, not on technical level at least,
    that's why those many 'channelers' end up talking in circles about religions and politics and beauty of universe but can't ever understand any specific information from ET source ,
    so, as we've agreed above, their Implants provide such a link if needed. They're seldom used to control the individual per se but I guess they are part of what would be broadly described as 'guidance' ,
    periodical checks and information updates , to these individuals, provided there is also conscious agreement from the human individual to be so updated .

Those many negative effects are just what they are, negative side effects.

Misuse of similar though many times more simple technologies ( microchips, nanotechnologies etc. ) for human mind control purposes, warlike industry, espionage and whatever has occurred as we both know ,
    and this is where most of the negativity steps in, from my point of view. As compared to the ET technologies and ethics, though negatives do occur, even many mistakes, they're still not done on purpose and not used for war,
    whereas human technologies and minds are much more primitive and used for very barbaric experiments without any regards for human lives .

With all above said...forgive me possible typos , and jump-over-thoughts ..i don't think this is really the 'way' how to pass accurate piece of information, however..
    with all above said...

I don't dare to judge nature of Your Implant, Mercuriel, unless I know who is behind it, with all you've said, any judgement pronounced would be too quick. We /you need to find out who exactly is behind....and I'm sure there's a way to find out .

The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_albino
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:14 am

Yeah - I hear You and have been thinking about Hypnotic Regression so as to bring up the Memory of the Event into My Conscious Mind...

That said - I've been more concerned about My fellow Human Beings than I have about Myself since It happened and have put this off with a sort of "If I am meant to remember It - I will, and if not - It wasn't meant to be" kind of Mentality.

Now - If it was a Negative Experience - I do not need the Conscious Baggage It would engender and if It was a Positive Experience - I will be made to fully understand it at a time when It is more appropriate for Me to do so. Likely after the Shift is My impression.

Wink

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:23 am

Mercuriel wrote:
    We'll try Skype and if We have Issues or You don't like It - We'll move over to Yahoo but I'd like to try out Skype first if You don't Mind that is. Tentatively - We'll set this first person to person discussion for Monday Evening if that is alright with You. I am working twelve hour Days right now and am off starting Monday Night for 6 Days...

Very Happy

Thank you for making it clear for me Mercuriel , I'd feel extraterrestrially confused ... The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_flower

What kind of job you have if I can ask ? From my side ...I'll install Skype then and we can try how does it work. I would be all for Monday ..but I need to go to see mum tomorrow , it was planned for this weekend but due to the heat outside and everyones health,
    we've been postponing it . So, would it be allright for you to start on Tuesday evening, rather ..and could you please specify the timing for me,

with precision to hours at least . Thank You The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:31 am

Mercuriel wrote:Yeah - I hear You and have been thinking about Hypnotic Regression so as to bring up the Memory of the Event into My Conscious Mind...

That said - I've been more concerned about My fellow Human Beings than I have about Myself since It happened and have put this off with a sort of "If I am meant to remember It - I will, and if not - It wasn't meant to be" kind of Mentality.

Now - If it was a Negative Experience - I do not need the Conscious Baggage It would engender and if It was a Positive Experience - I will be made to fully understand it at a time when It is more appropriate for Me to do so. Likely after the Shift is My impression.

Wink

Nope. Don't wait. 'We humans' are very slow anyway...before we ever find out, the originators are twice to Andromeda and back.

Even if there was something negative or I'd say difficult for you to accept, within that experience, I'm sure you and your children would still prefer to know than not to know.

It takes time to arrange and organize such a thing but give it a thought please ...

There won't be any bigger Shift than is already happening...

The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Drunken_smilie
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:06 pm

[quote="E.T."]
    Mercuriel wrote:What kind of job you have if I can ask ? So, would it be allright for you to start on Tuesday evening, rather ..and could you please specify the timing for me, with precision to hours at least.

I'm a Station Operator at a Hydroelectric Direct Current Transmisssion Link (Station/Facility).

Tuesday will be fine but I need to know what Your time Zone is first so as to better guage when You are up and not sleeping.

So with that said - What time Zone are You in ?

Very Happy

Silent Witness
    Silent Witness

Post  Silent Witness Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi there, ET is in time zone GMT+1, so if its say for example 5pm EST it will be 11pm her time The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_biggrin This is a great idea that you can initially converse by skype, you will be able to obtain data from ET directly in real time.
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:03 pm

Mercuriel wrote:

I'm a Station Operator at a Hydroelectric Direct Current Transmisssion Link (Station/Facility).

Tuesday will be fine but I need to know what Your time Zone is first so as to better guage when You are up and not sleeping.

So with that said - What time Zone are You in ?

Very Happy

Wow what a responsible Job Mercuriel. Are you at some kind of control panels checking what's going on in the power station all day or do you tour around ?
    Sounds very interesting... The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_albino

Thank you . We are 6 hours ahead of you in time I believe or is it more than that ? CET that is Central European Time, GMT +1, yes .
    I'm usually awake late to night so I'd not mind talking anytime, if you tell me forwards . If the time is your morning ( my afternoon ) it'd be easier perhaps for both of us to focus.
    I will be back on Tuesday my evening and might need few hours rest at least ...

The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_biggrin
    E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:08 pm

SPIRIT WOLF wrote:Hi there, ET is in time zone GMT+1, so if its say for example 5pm EST it will be 11pm her time The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_biggrin This is a great idea that you can initially converse by skype, you will be able to obtain data from ET directly in real time.

It would be great if we all could agree on timing and speak together , on Skype then if your computer is sorted ... now or in future.

The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_flower
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:42 pm

How about this - Your Tuesday Evening will be My Tuesday Afternoon and so maybe We should do this on Your early Wednesday morning as I am travelling to another town with Dental Care on Tuesday afternoon to get a tooth removed. That places Me as travelling Tuesday afternoon so as to get home for the Skype meeting that Night if We decide to do it then.

With You seeing Your Mom Monday and not being back until Tuesday Evening and Me travelling to and from a Dentist on Tuesday Morning/Afternoon - Lets do it Wednesday as it seems to fit into both of Our Schedules much better ? It'll allow You to get some rest before We chat and It'll allow Me some time to get home without rushing.

Agreed ?

Wink

E.T.
    E.T.

Post  E.T. Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Sounds rather reasonable to me as it has no meaning in either or both of us being stressed about it and if you are planning tooth extraction on Tuesday, you might need to take rest as well. Sorry to hear that... The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Icon_cry

Wednesday could be perfect as I can adjust to whatever time feels comfortable for you , what is the time difference again Mercuriel ? I will let you know my Skype ID as soon as I have one ok ?

Thanks for tolerance The Red Blue Button - Page 7 Herz

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:52 am