tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
E.T.
enemyofNWO
Zedd
THE WATCHER
Carol
Mercuriel
mudra
Adv
Stargazer
Anchor
14 posters

The Red Blue Button

THE WATCHER
    THE WATCHER

The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Empty Re: The Red Blue Button

Post  THE WATCHER Wed May 12, 2010 7:02 pm

Copy of the final report, as sent to Dr Steven Greer's team hoping they passed it to him. Nick Pope has a copy and he stated he would pass on to colleagues, but we need further scientific, academic, professionals to receive it. Attached
    Zedd
    Zedd

The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Empty Thanks

Post  Zedd Wed May 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Thanks for the download Watcher, much appreciated.

The only offer of help I am able to proffer at this moment in time is to edit the text if such is required. Please feel free to give me a shout should you want this service. I would gladly oblige, and it would be done in such a way as to maintaimn the integrity of the original message with no slanting or bias.

LL&P

Z
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu May 13, 2010 11:34 am

Thank you The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_flower
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 14, 2010 7:31 pm

ET I read your testimony with great attention.
    These are so interesting data.
    First I would like to say welcome on Planet Earth.
    This may not be the most confortable place to be but its certainly
    carries great beauty and as you have experienced great wisdom too.
    You are not alone in longing for Home.
    Several of us came here from other worlds and stars.
    We are all here together during these unprecedented times.
    You brothers and sisters are waiting for you .I have no doubt
    a time will come when you will reunite with them .
    As our hearts open our journey will become smoother .
    All my love for you ET.
    Strengh and patience ...we are almost there sister.

Hugs
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Fri May 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Human life looks like a single thread from the other side yet it contains so much struggle from within,
    the human situation is worth attention dear Mudra , we are not destined to be here ..
    Yet, we are . We have to improvize..to gather more knowledge..to be able to help

We need courage, patience and love and determination to carry the truth ,
    you do lots of nice things,
    did in your life, isn't it so...

The information is important yes, to mankind.

The Red Blue Button - Page 2 374937
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat May 15, 2010 7:48 am

Glimpsed the new blue banner up there ? It was lovely l Very Happy

I wonder why there's such a silence here ..
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat May 15, 2010 10:28 am

Hi ET,
    I read the first 25 pages of the report . Very interesting stuff to say the least .... thanks .
    This explains certain facts disclosed by Barry King (the Watcher ) . I will take a rest now .
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi ET. While here in the rural mountain area of Oregon I'm on a dial up land line and my lap top doesn't work with this internet system. Given the circumstances I'm not on line much these days myself. In addition real life situation requires almost all of my time and will continue like this for a few weeks more until I return home to Hawaii. I suspect there are many others involved with real life situations as well. Earlier this morning I checked several other forums I generally visit. One has almost 2400 members and yet there were only 2 members posting and 8 guests. A number of the forums are experiencing similar conditions.

This old computer I'm using doesn't allow me access to the PDF files or youtube. So that limits my participation for now.

There is something else happening as well ~ a new trend among the younger generation who are caught up in face-book and twitter type of internet posting. I wonder about the future of forums in general. From what I've been seeing other then GLP which is 99 percent junk posts by very immature individuals. They can have over 1,000 members up posting but most of it is of no substance. Any of the threads I attempted to start at GLP were deleted within minutes so I don't bother posting any more because the info there is censored on a regular basis.

I suspect things will pick up after folks get some sunlight and get their planting in. I'm establishing a place here in Oregon and in Hawaii so that too takes time. The problem with the Oregon location is perpetual winter for 8 months out of the year. I see white out and am ready to break down and cry. Green works for me best.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun May 16, 2010 9:45 am

ET after reading your report the idea came to mind that it would be worth sending it to Michael Cremo .
    This guy made extensive research on the hidden history of the earth.

http://www.mcremo.com/

Love from me
    mudra
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 1:35 pm

mudra wrote:ET after reading your report the idea came to mind that it would be worth sending it to Michael Cremo .
    This guy made extensive research on the hidden history of the earth.

http://www.mcremo.com/

Love from me
    mudra

I'm aware of several people working in that area , though some seem to be strongly influenced by their own thesis and line of research ..
    Thank you Mudra The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_albino I will note it down...

Light to You The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_sunny
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sun May 16, 2010 1:49 pm

Ah. Hello dear Carol, I've sensed you're lately rather busy ..after spending weekend at mums I'm not really surprised about it ..
    I'm sorry to hear you're still under snow ? That's almost unbelievable...
    I'm happy for the pieces of sunlight that get through and under the city cover . I can send the report to you in another form at your convenience..

Internet is an advantage these days , depends what we use it for ...except self annihilation The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_biggrin I think that personal meetings and living encounters work the best for me , as well.

I hope you're back to Sunny Hawai soon.. The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_sunny
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 17, 2010 7:58 am

Hi luv. It's not a week-end, it's two months at mums where I'll be going back home mid June. She has yet to fully recover from her hospital stay and I was worried she wouldn't make it given what a close call she's had. And she picked up one of those nasty hospital secondary infections on her leg which is taking its own good time to heal.

We finally have some green grass outside the the trees are starting to bud. At the 5,000 foot elevation Spring comes later here.

This is where we are at ~ the base of the white mountains. http://www.wallowacountyrealestate.com/photo-page.htm

Last edited by Carol on Mon May 17, 2010 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 8:13 am

enemyofNWO wrote:Hi ET,
    I read the first 25 pages of the report . Very interesting stuff to say the least .... thanks .
    This explains certain facts disclosed by Barry King (the Watcher ) . I will take a rest now .
    It could explain quite few unanswered questions to those who are seeking answers ...
    As I've said previously, the nature of this information is sensitive for couple of reasons and the message is intended to the hands of scientific community .
    Unfortunatelly, due to the common tabu surrounding any intelligent ET phenomena and discrepancy between commonly accepted facts of so called main stream science and what's real truth ..
    it's not easy to get commonly oriented research department to examine the information.
    I think that anyone who had seen what I did and received number of important facts that can actually help mainstream science move forwards,
    explain origins of intelligent life on Earth etc etc , would require these to be examined .
    It's affected my own life to an extent and I'm not feeling much more than a carrier of information already . I don't think it's a chance that it has happened, in this time period and that the data was meant to be given to people, from the ET side ..

But all I refuse to take part in is uneven mixing and deliberate clogging and challenging the raw facts over internet as there's not any chance to prove anything to anyone that way ,
    and large space left for speculations and misunderstandings .
    I appreciate knowing more about the subject from others as I was never involved in 'ufology' or similar prior to this encounter but, straight thinkers ( and experiencers ) are still rare everywhere .

We've already spent considerable time just being stressed about the logistics of the issue..

The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Herz
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 17, 2010 8:25 am

E.T. By any chance have you read Stephano Breccia's book Mass Contact as he has been a contactee with humanoid off-worlders who live in Italy since 1956? It really is quite riviting.

http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Contacts-Stefano-Breccia/dp/1438906781/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274102654&sr=1-1

Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 8:52 am

Carol wrote:Hi luv. It's not a week-end, it's two months at mums where I'll be going back home mid June. She has yet to fully recover from her hospital stay and I was worried she wouldn't make it given what a close call she's had. And she picked up one of those nasty hospital secondary infections on her leg which is taking its own good time to heal.

We finally have some green grass outside the the trees are starting to bud. At the 5,000 foot elevation Spring comes later here.

This is where we are at the base of the white mountains.

Hello Carol, that's a beautiful place to be, almost like Dharamsala ( about the same elevation ) , maybe the access is not the easiest ,,? I bet sure you enjoy plenty of fresh air ,
    and mountains are cold and can be tough, yes i know. Is there any way to move your mum to another location for the rest of her life or is it where she prefers to be ?

I'm only lucky that my mum is keeping up right now, takes care of her friend , herself and doggie and does not need my immediate attention . It allows me to care for myself, at least. She was sick for years when i was still a kid , with diabetes from her 28 , and many complications that followed, hospitals, emergencies, comas, up and down. I was the only responsible one who remained here and was made to feel responsible.

It's good for heart, on the other hand ..and teaches one to remain humble. Mums are that way..

So hope you enjoy being there somehow ..
    We don't want to be pasting the report openly here as it's fresh new and an official report, after all . It will get to you when you have time , and thanks for all you do now..

The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_sunny
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Mon May 17, 2010 9:23 am

Carol wrote:E.T. By any chance have you read Stephano Breccia's book Mass Contact as he has been a contactee with humanoid off-worlders who live in Italy since 1956? It really is quite riviting.

Thanks Carol, I've not read the book but articles and interviews with him on internet. It is very interesting. Each contact case seems to be really specific.
    There are several ET groups attempting all from isolated contact, research, to passing information to mankind and effort to assist , in this very time-line .
    Even with best intentions they're facing lots of difficulties with that, for reasons mostly beyond the span of current and average human understanding, I dare to say.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 9:38 am

It's all deadly anyway. ETs are not equipped for humans and humans are not equipped for ETs. Contact is turning to disasters. You have no way to facilitate this.
    And if so, some people always take care that things end the wrong way .

I'm sorry The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_albino
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue May 18, 2010 9:47 am

We are working at tearing down the Walls and at least We ARE doing It now. A couple more Years and We will be ready. A core of Us work at Our Psychic Abilities. We WILL have First Contact and We will continue. You know this...

The Verdants have been called off and Hyperversals are in Attendance...

Simply put - The Old must pass before the New can begin - Witness It's demise for It's time is short.

That Rough Beast...
    It's Hour come round at last...
    Slinks quietly towards Bethlehem to be Born...

sunny

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    THE WATCHER
    THE WATCHER

Post  THE WATCHER Tue May 18, 2010 10:12 am

Please cheer up ET, am trying my best to make sure you and data are seen by the right eyes and heard by the right ears. The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
    THE WATCHER
    THE WATCHER

Post  THE WATCHER Tue May 18, 2010 10:15 am

Carol wrote:Hi luv. It's not a week-end, it's two months at mums where I'll be going back home mid June. She has yet to fully recover from her hospital stay and I was worried she wouldn't make it given what a close call she's had. And she picked up one of those nasty hospital secondary infections on her leg which is taking its own good time to heal.

This is where we are at ~ the base of the white mountains. [url=http://www.wallowacountyrealestate.com/photo-page.htm
    http://www.wallowacountyrealestate.com/photo-page.htm[/quote[/url]]
    Carol, that location is beautiful, boy what I'd give to get away from this concrete jungle and escape to such beauty
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 10:59 am

How can a civilisation based on lies accept any truth from anyone, albeit over internet ? The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_albino How could any ET intelligencies believe you ?
    More lies create more chaos and more discrepancies . How can anyone possibly understand how much truth i speak, if the only and highest truth they know is a lie ?
    I like the talk about 'we'll be ready'' in few years, Mercuriel, but i can assure you that when real situations arise, no one ask much if you're ready. You're simply as ready as you are ..

It simply means, ''the data'' is part of me, living situation , something you only see in black and white letters , right now .
    Can't give a sense i guess . It was acute for me 5 years back, all was done to make it look not so, knowing they're totally lame here and will leave me to myself, precious or not , it smells ET so better don't touch eh
    Acute is the thing when all you want to do is just end this all, because seriously, being alone in this all. The kind lies sometimes do not work ..and truth is not available.
    ET The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Herz
    THE WATCHER
    THE WATCHER

Post  THE WATCHER Tue May 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Please calm ET, as I said I'm working on getting the data, which will include direct access to you, to as many academic, scientific, professionals as possible. Unfortunately human redtape takes longer to get thru. Please be as patient as you can, I am trying
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 3:00 pm

I'm looking forwards to them.. The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_albino ..hope they're looking forwards to me too..else it might not resonate well together..
    Direct access hmm. Should give you a try.
    Beam me up scotty The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_sunny Thanks,..
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 3:10 pm

I don't tolerate my human existence too well sometimes, sorry..it's silly useless thing needing taking care of everyday and not getting much live feedback these days ..these few years in isolation..
    So i'd love to leave here as well
    The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_flower
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue May 18, 2010 7:48 pm

The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Early_pm_th

Good morning Australia . Or ? The Red Blue Button - Page 2 Icon_sunny How shall i speak to the thing...

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:32 pm