tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
ceridwen
magamud
mudra
lawlessline
devakas
Aquaries1111
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
Carol
Floyd
14 posters

Planet X | Niburu hoax

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 2 Empty Re: Planet X | Niburu hoax

Post  Carol Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 pm

Oxy, have you ever considered the possibility that we are living within a hologram - within a larger hologram - within another larger hologram like a fractal that is never ending. All we get to see is a very tiny minute window on an ever changing reality. It isn't the worth the effort to worry (although when on a roller coaster ride there are moments of pure terror). Which is why taking a broader perspective that life is a continuum with no end, works for me. I will admit that I do have some anxiety as to how the next transition will occur but other then that - there's not too much to get one's knickers in a twist about.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:30 pm

I often wonder why these so called "channelers" keep the focus of attention on the "physical ascension" (which I do not condone, nor believe).. I do believe we can ascend spiritually if we do our homework.. but back to topic.. Why is it that these so called "higher beings" are looking for us to ascend "OFF" this planet? Hmmmm let me think.. *tapping my forefinger on my right cheek* could it be because they want to distract us "away from our home".. "Mother Earth"... could it be that they want us to "dislike Mother Earth and all that is here?" and create instead "thought energetics" of not wanting to be here? and if this is so, then what are we really creating in the "ethers".. as above so below? I say let's focus on wanting to "be more aware" here on this Planet so we can "enjoy her more".. If we raised our vibrations could we not see the luminosity of the auric trees and see and experience everything "more vivid" than we do? Could that not be a type of heaven through a shift in perception? How do we accomplish this? It starts first by wanting to be in the body and wanting to be on the Earth.. One cannot drive a car without first "sitting in the driver's seat".. *wink wink*

More icecream anyone?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Carol, I am extremely apprehensive regarding the future -- but most of my perceptions are probably wrong -- which doesn't mean that there's nothing to worry about. I've been dealing with various possibilities. That's all. But right now -- I think I might need to take my deep and dark thoughts into a completely private realm -- and simply attempt to market some sort of mental-health enhancing science-fiction. You know -- Positive-Thinking Science-Fiction -- or something like that.

Aquaries1111, I completely agree with you -- which is a major reason why I have become a major heretic to both Traditional Christianity and the New Age -- even though I continue to consider both sources. I'm trying to help transform this Solar System Purgatory into a Solar System Paradise. I am trying to be Pro Human Physicality and Pro Earth -- rather than thinking that the answer to all of our troubles is to abandon-ship -- shed our bodies (be murdered?) and go to a 'better-place'. There had to be a damn-good reason for the Creation of Male and Female Human-Physicality and for our existence within this particular solar system. What troubles me is the spectre of Ancient Star Wars and Blood Feuds -- which might be ongoing.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:53 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: Would the real truth about life, the universe, and everything make the general-public go crazy??

Not really. If you read post 20 you will see how how misinformation and fear is spread across the internet with regards Planet X and how this is done in relation to that post is explained in post 21.

I disagree with you that one needs to be an insider to know about the workings of our solar system. An amateur astronomer can cogently and decisively refute the existence of Niburu. The roll of the 'insiders' is to distribute counterknowledge and spread fear as per what carol reposted in the misleading article above though im sure it wasn't her intention to post false suggestions.

There is nothing secret about the physical nature and the contents of our solar system. It is impossible to hide a death star Planet lol.

It is important not to take any articles for granted because on closer analysis it is easy to take this misinformation to pieces. Sadly most in conspiracy land do not analyse misinfo enough to see past it and will take sensationalist information for granted even though in reality that info is baseless and nonsensical. (see above)

If one aligns oneself with misinformation and fear then one becomes misinformed and fearful. Its that simple.

The good news is anybody can easily refute the alleged existence of Niburu. It does not exist period so there is nothing to worry about. insiders know nothing about it because the little f@~%$r dosnt exist lol!

I suggest you watch the videos above that show how easy it is to disprove the alleged existence of Niburu. The other stuff (misinfo) I would just ignore as its complete and utter crap and may give you sleepless nights for no reason whatsoever.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 pm

Floyd wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote: Would the real truth about life, the universe, and everything make the general-public go crazy??
    The roll of the 'insiders' is to distribute counterknowledge and spread fear as per what carol reposted in the misleading article above though im sure it wasn't her intention to post false suggestions.

The truth be known I post this stuff to illustrate what is out there in the mass media and how there is so much confusion that it's difficult for the average person to sort out what is real and what isn't. However, it's always been my intention that people think for themselves - without interference or someone trying to pull the wool over their eyes.

I've been informed by credible people that PX is there. And another interesting person said it was destroyed. In truth, I don't know whether it's there or not and have reached a point in my own analysis where I just don't care one way or another. Meaning, I don't have an emotional investment if it's there or not. If anything, the potential of its existence has put me more in touch with the value of living in the present. I still look forward to the future and new experiences without fear. The 'without fear' is a key element because being at peace with present day reality is taking a step beyond living in a constant state of anxiety or fear over one thing or another.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:26 pm

I'm siriusly considering getting lost in an academic study of Astronomy, Egyptology, Jesus-Studies, and Sacred Classical Music -- and writing Positive-Thinking Science-Fiction. Perhaps this will be more than enough for the remainder of my incarnation within my present container.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:38 pm

If I had it all over to do again Oxy I would have gone into architecture and likely ended up building gardens inside of homes.

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 2 111-earthship-brighton-flickr-dominic-alves-1344287277

I really like this design.

Green Real Estate: Homes Made Mostly From Recycled Materials
    http://realestate.aol.com/blog/2012/08/07/green-real-estate-homes-made-from-recycled-materials/

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:46 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote: What troubles me is the spectre of Ancient Star Wars and Blood Feuds -- which might be ongoing.

Don't give up Oxy.. the wars in the stars have been going on for eons and eons and eons.. but not everything is "ongoing".. these times oh they are a changing.. We are here and we were written in the Stars, we are of the Stars and who knows? Maybe the Earth will become a Star with us as a shining beacon.. guiding the way.. Conscious as a Sun... Hey, who's dream is it anyway?

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:53 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiLI1mp2DxA&feature=related A while back, I suggested (within this very site) that Nibiru might take up a relatively circular orbit, safely beyond the orbit of Pluto -- and become part of the United States of the Solar System. Hmmmmmm....
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:06 pm

Carol wrote:
    I've been informed by credible people that PX is there. And another interesting person said it was destroyed. .

As Ive said before PX is not Niburu the hypothetical planet at the end of the solar system. It is not associated with the Niburu lie in any way. The postulated planet is not moving towards earth and there is no proof whatsoever for a Niburu that is moving towards earth etc etc. Nobody has ever supplied evidence to prove the existence of Niburu because there isnt any and because it doesn't exist. It has been disproved however.

When you say credible sources I highly doubt they are credible because they havent got any proof and also you can hide something that is not there. Is you credible source confusing a hypothetical body with a non existent hoax?

I have a credible source that tells me there is elf that lives at the bottom of my garden. right. Any evidence? Its kind of meaningless just to say those things without providing evidence isnt it? any one can go around saying anything on that basis and quite clearly they do.

Carol wrote:

And another interesting person said it was destroyed.

Who blew it up, superman?
    I find this ludicrous and not worth paying any further attention to frankly.
    Thanks for the laugh though
    Lmao
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:17 pm

I was kinda hoping Richard Hoagland was right about this so called planet or was it Phoebes a moon? I forget.. but he made it sound like it was a message coming to us from the future or some such.. It sounded "romantic" until pics were made available online of it getting split apart by a solar emission... who knows.. I tend to have some romanticism in my imagination, even if it's not true "out there"..

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:26 pm

I've heard that 'they' like me on Phobos. Is that a good-thing -- or a bad-thing??
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:32 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I've heard that 'they' like me on Phobos. Is that a good-thing -- or a bad-thing??

I guess that depends whether or not you are a good pilot? Watch out for them snowballs..

Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta Precious cargo "on board"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=wtv2WVz4Cj8&NR=1

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Wed Aug 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Is that video for real Oxy? It doesn't "feel real".. to me.. it feels "planted, staged".. I would toss that one out the Phobos window if I were you...

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:35 am

Who knows?? But I have to include it in my solar system science fiction. What she said fit with what I proposed. I deal in possibilities. I'm in the process of creating a hypothetical solar system -- which is part fact, and part fiction. Unfortunately, I often don't know what is fact, and what is fiction. All of this is just practice to me. Practice for what?? Who knows??
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:36 am

I want to look at these articles again to demonstrate how this is misleading. These kinds of articles are spread all over the internet causing needles anxiety and stress amongst the gullible and uninformed.

Some thoughts in Red

Note how this is lumped together with the article below suggesting a possible 'feared' link with a Planet X and a magnetic pole shift. The article in the Independent itself makes no mention of a Planet x and goes on to reassure readers correctly that

" one can predict the impact of "polar reversal", during which magnetic north and south reverse, since one hasn't happened for 780,000 years, the longest stable period in the past 5 million years. Some geologists think we could be about to find out, though: they believe that the current changes to magnetic north could be the early stages of a "flip". But Mr Love says we shouldn't be too concerned. "Reversals typically take about 10,000 years to happen," he said. "And 10,000 years ago civilisation did not exist. These processes are slow, and therefore we don't have anything to worry about."

Carol wrote:
    May 28, 2012 - Planet X Fears Grow After Norway Quake Moves North Pole 1,000 Kilometers
    A new report by the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) circulating in the Kremlin today on this past weeks violent shaking of the Norwegian Sea floor after it was hit by a powerful 6.2 magnitude earthquake at the shallow depth of 8.8 km (5.5 miles) states that this event also caused an “unexpected and rapid” shifting of the magnetic North Pole by nearly 1,000 km (621 miles) these scientists claim can only be attributed to as an yet unidentified planet in our solar system recently confirmed to exist by one of the world’s top astronomers from the National Observatory of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro.

Unknown to most people, and as reported by London’s Independent newspaper, the magnetic north pole is moving faster than at any time in human history, threatening everything from the safety of modern transport systems to the traditional navigation routes of migrating animals.

Scientists say that magnetic north, which for two centuries has been in the icy wilderness of Canada, is currently relocating towards Russia at a rate of about 40 miles a year. The speed of its movement has increased by a third in the past decade, prompting speculation that the field could be about to “flip”, causing compasses to invert and point south rather than north, something that happens between three and seven times every million years.

Already the phenomenon is causing problems in the field of aviation. Tampa International airport in Florida has just spent a month renaming its three runways, which in common with those at most US airports are identified using numbers that correspond to the direction, in degrees, that they face on a compass. "Everything had to be changed; it was a huge project," Brenda Geoghagan, a spokeswoman for the airport, said.

Records indicate that the pole's location barely moved in the early decades, but in about 1904, it began tracking north-east at a rate of about nine miles a year. That speed increased significantly from about 1989, possibly because of a "plume" of magnetism deep below ground. The pole is now believed to be heading towards Siberia at about 37 miles each year.

The words Planet X Fears Grow are boldly emblazoned at the start of this next unattributed article, This article I have seen elsewhere on the internet. It suggests that there is both an alleged Planet X is responsible for magnetic shifts and earthquakes and that we should all be living in fear. Its all nonsense. Note there is no link to the actual study linking a hypothetical Planet x to the phenomena described. This is imprinted in a fearful sublimation by the articles author. The study doesn't link PX to earthquakes as the article suggests as such a study doesnt exist. If one did it would be writtn by a pseudo of which many have been discussed elsewhere on this forum and others.

Planet X as a Niburu has already been successfully refuted. The top astronomer referred to in this misinforming article is Rodney Gomes. You can read all about his hypothetical planet here but one thing it is not is Niburu. I'm certain he would be horrified to see conspiracy theorists and pseudo scientists equating his discovery with a fictional death planet. Gomes is suggesting this body is perturbing objects somewhat in the kuiper belt but nowhere near enough to send one of them hurtling towards Earth. I suppose this is the pseudo science of Kerry Cassidy's misnforming Insiders when they say there is a moon sized object heading for earth from the kuiper belt. It isn't im happy to say. Yet more fear and doom from the Cassidy Show and her counterknowledge insiders.

Also An hypothetical planet in the outer reaches of the universe has no effect on earths magnetic systems in any way shape or form and it certainly wouldn't effect volcanoes or earthquakes. More pseudo science. This table below will show you the influence of Planetary bodies on Earth

The question often arises as to whether astronomical events, such as planetary alignments, can significantly influence the occurrence of earthquakes. The moon, sun, and other planetary bodies in our solar system influence the earth in the form of perturbations to the gravitational field. The relative amount of influence is proportional to the objects mass and inversely proportional to the cube of its distance from the earth. * The general idea is that strains in the earths crust caused by perturbations in the gravitational field may influence when an impending earthquake will occur (like the straw that broke the camel's back). If this were indeed the case, we would expect to see a correlation between rate at which earthquakes occur and the perturbations to the gravitational field. The dominant perturbation in the earths gravitational field generates the semi-diurnal (12 hour) ocean and solid earth tides which are primarily caused by the moon (due to its proximity) and the sun (due to its large mass). No significant correlations have been identified between the rate of earthquake occurrence and the semi-diurnal tides when using large earthquake catalogs. There have, however, been some small but significant correlations reported between the semi-diurnal tides and the rate of occurrence of aftershocks in some volcanic regions, such as Mammoth Lakes.

The relative influences of object in the solar system, in order of magnitude. are:

Object Mass
    (Earth=1) Distance
    (Million km) Relative Influence
    (Moon=1)
    Moon 0.01228 0.38 1.00
    Sun 329390 149 0.45
    Venus 0.8073 41 0.000052
    Jupiter 314.5 629 0.0000056
    Mars 0.1065 79 0.00000096
    Mercury 0.0549 91 0.00000033
    Saturn 94.07 1277 0.00000020
    Uranus 14.40 2720 0.000000004

The combined influence of the rest of the objects in the solar system is less than 10 billionths of the influence if the moon. The combined influence of all objects in the solar system, other than the moon and the sun, is at most 0.000059 or only 1/24500 the combined influence of the moon and the sun. Thus, even when all the planets are lined up, their combined influence is relatively small.

Besides the dominant semi-diurnal periodicity, there are other significant periods. Most notably, there is the synodic month (~29.53 days) periodicity due to the moon's orbit around the earth (relative to the sun) and the 18.5 year periodicity due to the 5 degree inclination of the moons orbit. No significant correlations between these periods and the rate of occurrence of earthquakes have been found.

Given the relative influence of a planetary alignment and the lack of correlation of earthquakes with the dominant gravitational effects, we would not expect planetary alignments to significantly infleunce either the rate of occurrence of earthquakes or the relative motion of the tectonic plates. No significant correlations of earthquakes with planetary alignments have been found.

http://seismo.berkeley.edu/faq/planets.html

Zilch. there are numerous reports where one kind read about the truth about the nature of magnetic reversals and the facts about them rather than fear mongering nonsense written by pseudo scientific morons.
    So all we have is fear lies then fear and more lies.

The good news is that it is all bully bull do dah and that there is no Niburu, no sudden magnetic shift (thanks Greg) and if earthquakes etc do happen it wont be Niburu or hypothetical planet.

Ive no doubt this nonsense will continue but its really down to individuals to live in fear or not.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:56 am

If Planet X (was that in Niburu mode ot hypothetical Planet mode) was destroyed as Carol's interesting source suggested then dont you think the repercussions of a huge planet exploding into smithereens would have been picked up by equipment all over the Earth both amateur and professional?

Must have been a super quiet explosion yes? lol.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:57 am

That is the mystery of it all, isn't it Floyd. And it was Stewart Sherdlow, a disinformation artist, who claimed it was destroyed.

http://www.whale.to/b/swerdlow.html

And then there is Marshall Masters

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 2 404
    Malicious aliens have abducted this page from Disclose.tv!
    Go to www.disclose.tv to learn more about their nature and intentions

Quote:
    Part 1 of 5 shows how the approach of Planet X is already changing our world. Produced and hosted by Marshall Masters, a former CNN science feature field producer, this program offers a straightforward view of this coming human event. As the co-author and publisher of Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide, Marshall believes that 2012 will be a survivable, evolutionary event.
    http://www.disclose.tv/viewvideo/1491/Surviving_2012__amp__Planet_X___Part_1_5__The_Threat/

Quote:
    Part 2 of 5 presents scientific proof for a catastrophic return of Planet X in 2012. Produced and hosted by Marshall Masters, a former CNN science feature field producer, this program offers a straightforward view of this coming human event. As the co-author and publisher of Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide, Marshall believes that 2012 will be a survivable, evolutionary event.

Quote:
    Part 3 of 5 presents historical proof for past catastrophic flybys of Planet X and ancient predictions regarding 2012. Produced and hosted by Marshall Masters, a former CNN science feature field producer, this program offers a straightforward view of this coming human event. As the co-author and publisher of Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide, Marshall believes that 2012 will be a survivable, evolutionary event.

Quote:
    Part 4 of 5 examines the massive Planet X preparations our governments are making in anticipation of a 2012 Planet X flyby. Produced and hosted by Marshall Masters, a former CNN science feature field producer, this program offers a straightforward view of this coming human event. As the co-author and publisher of Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide, Marshall believes that 2012 will be a survivable, evolutionary event.

Quote:
    Part 5 of 5 offers a post-2014 vision of our world and how humanity will rebuild after the Planet X flyby. Produced and hosted by Marshall Masters, a former CNN science feature field producer, this program offers a straightforward view of this coming human event. As the co-author and publisher of Planet X Forecast and 2012 Survival Guide, Marshall believes that 2012 will be a survivable, evolutionary event.

Then there was this little bit.

Swerdlow Controlled via Satellite? or “reductio ad absurdum”
    Note: Many people have written to ask us about the claims of Stewart Swerdlow, a fellow who claims to have participated in clandestine government projects located at the Montauk Air force/Naval facility. Among these claims are: “Any channeled information is crap. It is 100% disinformation” and “All channeling is disinformation.”

The following writing from Ken Adachi sums this guy up pretty well:

"...I'm always interested in listening to or reading what Stewart Swerdlow has to say, but bear in mind that Stewart is a (trauma-based program) mind controlled individual; a Montauk Boy. You have to turn your discernment control knob up to number 10 when weighing the accuracy or correctness of his statements. Despite his books, despite the fascinating lectures, depite his hyper psychic abilities (sees auras etc.), despite his weekend training seminars, etc., despite all that, he's still a person who was subjected to intense mind control programming for many years. Fritz Springmeier says that there are THOUSANDS of multible, fail safe programs embedded in such individuals to prevent them from C0MPLETELY freeing themselves from being accessed or influenced by handlers and programmers. That is essentially what Brice Taylor told me in private conversation as well. It's one thing for former mind controlled people to go public and proclaim that they are free of mind control handlers, and yet the reality, when you know the inside story, is not quite that simple. Brice is one of the exceptionally few, high level MC victims to admit it.

That's not to say that Stewart is consciously trying to deceive or mislead.But I believe he is being used and manipulated to say things that serve the Illuminati agenda, especially regards to matters metaphysical. Step back and look at what he's saying about the tunnel of light being produced by high tech equipment in South Africa. Does that sound right to you? How about people who saw the tunnel of light in the 15th or 12th or 8th centruy. Was the equipment operating out of South Africa then too?

I heard Stewart say in his LA talk: that ALL channelled material is coming down from CIA satellites, All channelled material; not one exception. The Virgin Mary doesn't exist, never did, nor does Christ, nor did he ever exist. The appearance of Mary at Fatima in 1917 was a staged Illuminati event (Huh, 1917?) I guess the Blessed Mother was faking it when she appeared to a Mexican peasant boy at Guadalupe in the 15th century too. Boy, those high tech Illuminatis sure do get around when it comes to staging fake Beatific events, heh?
    I'm not going to take the time in this letter to list other examples, but suffice it to say that Stewart has said many things about metaphysical subjects that amount to utter and total nonsense. "

From: http://educate-yourself.org/lte/believethereissomethinggood24may03.shtml

So was Stewart on target about PX being destroyed or is he a victim of mind-control saying everything is fine when it isn't?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:11 am

Just a side note Floyd. Since I don't know, yet suspect PX is a possibility, I do enjoy this thread immensely and want to thank you for raising the BS flag high and proud. You see, even before the people I know who claimed PX is there based on personal observation via the Vatican Observatory, I had already read Marshall Masters work and was hooked. But before Marshall Masters was Nancy Leider who I think is yet another individual who has been deceived and is is being manipulated via mind-control.

So when I say I don't know, but suspect it is a possibility - this possibility is based on the hard cold facts of science and earth changes which are cyclical. I don't know for sure what creates this cyclical cycle, but I do know it exists just based on ice core samples from years past. This is why I don't totally discount the possibility that something is there. It's just science to me. It's not about fear - it's about curiosity, fascination and mystery.

Cosmic Dust In Ice Cores Sheds Light On Earth's Past Climate
    ScienceDaily (July 28, 2006) — Each year nearly 40,000 tons of cosmic dust fall to Earth from outer space. Now, the first successful chronological study of extraterrestrial dust in Antarctic ice has shown that this amount has remained largely constant over the past 30,000 years, a finding that could help refine efforts to understand the timing and effects of changes in the Earth's past climate. The same study also used an improved analytical technique to show that dust carried to Antarctica from continental sources changed depending on climate.

The depth of the core they examined corresponded to the period between 6,800 and 29,000 years before the present day--a span that includes the height of the last glacial period, and the transition to warm conditions similar to today.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/07/060727180833.htm

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Cosmic+Dust+In+Ice+Cores&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Last edited by Carol on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:59 am; edited 2 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:53 am

Interestingly enough on C2C last night was this.

Nibiru & Ancient Cycles:

On Wednesday's show, archaeo-astronomer and director of the Binary Research Institute, Walter Cruttenden, and researcher in ancient advanced technologies Jason Martell, discussed theories of Nibiru (Planet X), contacts with the Annunaki, as well as how humankind has been affected by the Cycle of the Ages. Zecharia Sitchin interpreted ancient Sumerian texts, and suggested that the word Nibiru referred to a planet on an elliptical orbit in our solar system that comes toward Earth every 3,600 years. Martell, who believes Sitchin's theory that Nibiru is an inhabited planet, noted that astronomers have found pertubations in the outer solar system which point to a large unidentified body as being the cause.

On the other hand, Cruttenden noted that Nibiru translates as "bright object" and he indicated the Sumerians may have actually been talking about the star Sirius. Further, he suggested that rather than a Planet X causing pertubations, such findings could be due to our solar system slowly orbiting around a second or binary star. Further, he noted that if Planet X was on a 3,600-year orbit, it probably would have already been detected. Evidence that the Annunaki may have visited Earth from their planet Nibiru and shared some of their knowledge and technology is suggested by the construction of remarkable ancient megalithic structures, said Martell, adding that places like the ancient Egyptian temple at Dendera depict the use of electric lights.

Martell compared the Annunaki to the biblical descriptions of angelic beings, and also pointed out that ancient South Americans' depicted their gods as tall and pale-skinned, even though the indigenous people had dark hair and skin. Cruttenden cited how groups such as the ancient Greeks and Indians believed that humankind goes through different ages or cycles (Age of Man, the Age of the Hero, the Age of the Demi-Gods, Age of the Gods) and displays different characteristics during them. Some of the things that we attribute to aliens might be us in one of the higher cycles, he commented. "Maybe we're much more than we perceive ourselves to be and we just can't see it when we're just barely out of the dark ages," Cruttenden continued.

http://www.binaryresearchinstitute.org/

He's been in various films and documentary's. Here he talks about Planet X - nothing to do with 2012. "He has corresponded with top NASA scientists on the subject of Planet X, and the structures on Mars. Martell has based his findings in conjunction with principal scholars such as Zecharia Sitchin. Martell is a professional employed in the high tech industry & a senior interactive programmer and Internet designer. J. Martell has worked with leading technology companies including Intel, HP, Cisco, and Blue Martini, and resides in Los Angeles, California."

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:14 pm

Masters, Swerdlow, Leider, endless channelers, etc etc are all fear mongering misinforming sons of motherless goats.

It amazes me that people still believe in this nonsense unless they are sons or daughters of motherless goats of course.

Keep posting the trash Carol so we can all laugh at it.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Floyd, you do an excellent job of spoiling all the fun -- but where should I go to find the 'truth'? I think I might've asked you this question previously -- but I can't remember.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:20 pm

Im not sure fear mongering is fun.

But the answers may well be in inserting cheezie wotsits up your nostrils then telling you friends that you are starting a new fashion.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Post  Jenetta Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:21 pm

Floyd wrote:Masters, Swerdlow, Leider, endless channelers, etc etc are all fear mongering misinforming sons of motherless goats.

It amazes me that people still believe in this nonsense unless they are sons or daughters of motherless goats of course.

Keep posting the trash Carol so we can all laugh at it.

Why speak for others Floyd? Speak for yourself!!

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 2 992990
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:35 pm

Is that another way of saying Niburu is real darling.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:13 pm