tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
TRANCOSO
Carol
Mercuriel
SiriArc
magamud
devakas
Floyd
burgundia
Jenetta
Brook
mudra
orthodoxymoron
enemyofNWO
eMonkey
18 posters

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? Empty Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

Post  eMonkey Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:57 am

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

I've been studying the alleged story of the origins of modern man or if you like, genus Homosapien. All of this in accordance with Zecharia Sitchin.

So, my analysis so far of that, is..

A) It's all written in stone so therefore not liable for story drift. For sure, interpretation is in the eye of the interpreter. However, has any translator stated that they were reptilian?

B) Nowhere is it mentioned that the Anunaki have reptilian features. So where did this association come from?

C) The pre-curser to modern man, was allegedly made as a worker race with the ovum of the local simians and some DNA tweaks taken from the Anunaki DNA template.

D) After a while a variant of this first worker race was further cross-bred by Enki doing some pouring of his semen into two females along a river. These two females gave birth to what is now modern man (the Adama). So my question here is, if there was further diluting or concentrating our DNA in this way, the human DNA would then be much more aligned to the DNA of the Anunaki. So then, why did we not have scales or reptilian features at this point or before?

E) In the tablets, so the story goes, ENKI was the first born of Anu, King of Niburu and Enlil was his half brother and was the second born. Both Enlil and Enki were consigned to Earth to oversee mining operations. These were two individuals, not a race. So where did the race of ENKI come from? Who are they? I do not find reference of a race of ENKI anywhere in my research in 12 years until I come across that WhiteOwl site with utter diatribe against ORMUS (White Powder Gold).. IMHO - What utter B.S.

F) The epic of Gilgamesh is also important in my studies as Gilgamesh goes in search of secret of eternal life after the death of his friend Enkido. He was also embroiled in the story of White Powder Gold and so was Moses who ground down the Golden Calf, put it in the fire and FED it to his followers.

So, after much research, I am finding it difficult to discern a time-line as to who first coined this phrase that Anunaki are Reptilians. Is suspect that it was David Icke and where did he get that from? I also suspect, going back further, it was whilst David was hallucinating with Ayahuasca.. No proof – just a false supposition that Anunaki = Reptile.. Now a load of lemmings have picked this up with their brains turned off and hypnotised by him and are running with it and spreading this notion around.
    I take some of what David says with a pinch of salt, but he has said many things that I think could hold water.. Is it classic Psy-Ops?... Truth, truth, truth, lies, truth, lies truth, truth. When you find the lie that was planted for you to find, then the rest of it must be thrown out too, as with the Baby and the Bathwater analogy.

Anyone out there in the Mists got any input to help me on my way to finding this out? – any pointers would be greatly appreciated.
    It's quite important to me as for the last 8 years I've been doing a bit of research here and there regarding ORMUS elements especially Mono-atomic Gold. After Mr Hudson dropped of the radar, I put it down until recently.

I want to start another thread when I'm ready about Mono-atomic Gold and it's Pro's & Con's based more on contemporary research rather than superstition. Where's the science.
    ORMUS elements are all around us in various concentrations, in the food we eat, the water we drink and the air we breath. We can't escape them and they are already apart of our make-up whether we like it or not.. So come on, what gives here? Any-ways don't answer that - it's for another thread, another day.

Namaste
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? Empty The Book " Alien God of the Bible " BY MAURO BIGLINO "

Post  enemyofNWO Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:51 pm

On page 62 the author quotes the ancient text Genesys 1,26-28 in which it is stressed that the Elohim (that were a group of people and not a single person ) made men in their own image . Biglino explains that DNA samples or sperm was used .  Why would reptilians make a new creature in another form ?
    The Annunaki needed slaves to mine the gold because the other working class Annunaki were no longer interested in that sort of work . The new creature needed to be capable of excecuting orders but not of the same level of intelligence of the masters .
    In another book Biglino recounts that  group o visitors arrived at the tent of Zacharia ( not sure about the name ) and this chap recognised and invited them in his tent because they were dirty , hungry and thirsty he offered them food and water so that they could wash .....
    I think the Annunaki were very similar to us , but only taller .
    Cheers
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? Empty Re: Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 12, 2013 3:55 pm

I love this sort of analysis!! I continue to consider all of this stuff as science-fiction which might contain bits and pieces of the truth. I'm trying to use the alternative information and theories to shed light on Sacred Scripture (Canonical and Non-Canonical). I'm actually trying to end my quest (or at least make it completely private). Consider the Sitchin Information, the Book of Enoch, the Torah, and the Gospels -- all in the context of an Ancient High-Tech Babylonian-Egyptian Garden of Eden -- complete with a lot of Stargate and Stargate SG-1 clues.
    mudra
    mudra

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? Empty Re: Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda?

Post  mudra Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:38 pm

To my knowledge it is Anton Parks that first came up with recalls involving a past life with the reptilian race.
    He did extensive research on the matter.You can read about his rather interesting work here:

http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secrets.html

His book " THe chronicles of Girku " vol 1 and 2 is an account of his recalls.

Parks' experiences began at the age of 14, in 1981, with a series of "flashes" that would occur at any hour of the day, and completely beyond his control. These eventually evolved into "visions" that took place from once to three times each day.

The visions seemed somehow to be related to or triggered by the ambient light at the time of their occurrence. The light in the visions had the same "spectrum" as the surrounding light. They came as "jets of light" from above, penetrating the top of his head, at the level of the "seventh principal chakra." They would instantly disconnect him from his surroundings and move him into complete scenes, including the aspect of sound.

He would find himself "inside" a certain being, and usually would find the same set of "personages" around him.

These living experiences would take from two to up to ten minutes. Yet if there were people around Parks at the time the visions occurred, they did not seem to notice that anything special had happened, which leads Parks to believe that he would have been gone for only a few seconds at most, in their time.

Parks struggled to comprehend the source of these visions, and their meaning. It was not until the end of the 90s and much research that he came to understand that they were related to the Sumerian civilization and to a language from which the Sumerian language emerged.

...It took some time to put order into all this history -- the different personages and their characters, their numerous names, the different races, the planets, the dimensions -- all that had not been clear at the beginning, especially since I was receiving the information via these disordered "flashes".
    Order and comprehension came naturally over the course of years, without doubt due to the growing amount of information that I was able to accumulate.

And there was this sensation of "deja vu", of knowing or recognizing the personalities of the players.

It is a world apart, truly separate from ours, but so alive and, in spite of all, so close to us in many ways...

I discovered by chance the Sumerian literature very late, toward the end of 1999 and the beginning of 2000. Yes, that was a shock and above all a supreme motivation for me to write the Chronicles.

Certain places described in the Mesopotamian documents, and most of the the principal personages, are relatively in accord with what I received, but the tablets lack many details and numerous elements... and in fact not all is in accord with my "visions". The warp and woof of the story that I relate are found however on some clay tablets; this is why I have no doubt this "capacity" to interpret the symbolism of the Mesopotamian documents.
    [N]

Parks also began to consider aspects of reincarnation theory in trying to comprehend what was happening to him.
    The personage whose identity Parks assumed in his visions bore the name of "Sa'am," and it was Sa'am's "destiny" that Parks was retracing.

Sa'am belonged to a group of "reptilian" races known as the Gina'Abul [Sumerian: "lizards"], and these are the divinities who are written about on the Mesopotamian tablets.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:04 pm

From Anton Parks 's work

Genealogy

Karma One: The extraterrestrial races that you describe (reptilians, felines, or, as with Horus, birdlike), the different castes and functions (the warrior castes, the Life Designers who create "races", etc.) come from regions very distant from one another, from different constellations. Do you know if these extraterrestrial "races" derive from a single origin, a single race? Do you have memories of what happened before the period that you describe?

Anton Parks: In Ádam Genisiš, Gerry Zeitlin and I have charted a genealogy tree from the information to which I have had access up to today. It shows that there sometimes exist direct genetic lines between certain races and, in other cases, genetic procedures, that is to say genetic manipulations (clonage). We cannot truly speak of a single origin or race; this tableau clearly demonstrates that.

But my view is limited in time; I know only the periods that relate to the personage of Sa'am (Enki-Osiris) and his posthumous son Heru (Bêl-Horus). I have then no detail on prior events, but only whatever confronted these two personalities that they subsequently encoded into Ugur, the crystal that they each carried...

[N]

Source Races and Founders of the Civilizations of Uraš (Earth). We provide (at right) the "genealogy chart" from Ádam Genisiš. This chart has several highly unusual features, never seen in standard genealogies, due to the nature of the information that it presents. We see individuals engendering entire races, using various combinations of their own DNA and that of other races, including some archived in a repository. Obviously not all generated beings are the result of natural couplings or even what you might call "personally-owned" DNA; in fact, most are due to pure laboratory-based genetic operations -- "cloning".

We attempt to distinguish these methods through the use of color-coded lines. We also (crudely) indicate the proportion of "Abgal" DNA -- from the evolutions of Sirius -- as this inheritance generally confers a high order of being. Naturally those who do not have it might disagree. And that is a hint as to the great story that will unfold.

Relative positioning on this chart is not very meaningful. However, genetic descent does run from higher to lower down the lines.

The time epoch depicted extends from indefinitely ancient through the time of arrival of renegade Gina'abul on the Earth, and on down through the Sumerian, Egyptian, and "Biblical" epochs. It depicts all of the personages and races significant to Earth development during that period. A separate graphic, found in the section Creating Humans, shows exactly who was responsible for the stepwise unfolding of the humanoid races through the modern humans, and their complete genetic heritage.

In the vastness of time, entire species have migrated from one star system to another. This is specifically the case with the Kingú-Babbar, who relocated from Ušu (Draco), where they created the Ušumgal, to Urbar'ra (Lyra), and later some went to Te (Aquila). In the genealogy chart, locations associated with root sources or with newly-created species refer to dwelling places at the time the creation took place. Thus the Kingú-Babbar are shown associated with Ušu. In other words, the overall graphic is not a snapshot of any single point in time, but rather is a composite.

The Gina'abul have a concept of father and mother. However, as stated above, very little impregnation took place. In fact, this was banned by law. Sa'am was created by his "father" An in the laboratory. Although it was clear that An contributed some of his own genetic material to his creation, it is also clear that there was something else, and what that was, was a subject of intense interest and discovery throughout the books -- or at least as far as the third volume in the Chronicles, under development at the present time.

As illustrated in the genealogy chart, Sa'am actually incorporates genetic material from his eventual lover Mamitu-Nammu, herself partly amphibian through her Abgal heritage (see Races).

Enlíl's genetic heritage is of interest. Sa'am had been attempting to create special Nungal having modified physiques and accomplished characters. He had succeeded in extracting the genetic information from cells of several progenitors -- from himself and Gina'abul cells possessed by Mamitu, programming and combining these to create a group of seven clones. He added equally the genetic material from the Nungal prototype that was derived from the same base from which Abzu-Abba had created the original Šutum. The ensemble of all this was finally mixed with several other genes from different Gina'abul ancestors taken from their library of genetic patrimony.

Sa'am's specimens contained almost a tenth of his person, a little like biological children.

The result was terribly disappointing. Although apparently brilliant, they were wily, canny, and undisciplined. Sa'am's genetic creations were intended to be of Kadištu grade, but these were violent and prone to assaulting the Nindigir (heavenly priestesses).

Unfortunately the seven emerged from their siensišárs (artificial wombs) while Sa'am was elsewhere, undergoing a critical initiation. During his absence, the priestesses put to death six of the seven, but one escaped, probably with the help of a priestess who took a fancy to him. Confronting and capturing the seventh upon his return, Sa'am, seeing much of himself in this offspring, and recalling how his own life had been spared in a parallel situation, allowed him to go free.

This was, of course, the future Enlíl.

The chart provides various names assumed by the personages whose long lives extended through many epochs. For example, it is revealed in Ádam Genisiš that Sa'am is actually the famous Enki. And so we understand that Enlil should not really be considered to be the brother of Enki as we would understand the term, and as is believed by some Sumerian "enthusiasts" today. The two do possess some genes of An.

Love from me
    mudra
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Yup.. & Yup..

I've spent days and days reading and even more days on youtube listening/watching to stuff about this and I think I'm finally getting it on the Anunaki.

I don't have proof, since I cannot read Hebrew and or Sumarian/Akkadian however there is too much smoke to ignore that these tablets describe them as being like us and yes, being made in their (plural) image. Because of my research in another area, I first have to visit this subject and debunk the debunkers.

I know Sitchin was a Mason and likely had an agenda to perhaps obfuscate some things however, it is undisputed that we were not made from reptiles.

Mr Icke - he's a showman and boy doesn't he do it well.. Got me mesmerized for a bit when I first started to walk the path.. Then I grew up :-) It is from his lectures that I first got to hear of the reptilians and because I was not researching much at the time cos I had - you know,  a normal life and a job, I do not know if others were laying similar claims. Now of course, it's impossible to find with Google who said it first.

So my question remains, where is the evidence from research that Anunaki are Reptilian?
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:15 pm

Mudra

Many thanks for the pointer.. I now know what I'll be reading this weekend.

Toast 
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:46 pm

So, do the Mammalian and Reptilian Evolutionary, Genetic, and Creational Lines NOT Overlap?? Who Created Humanity?? Who Rules Humanity?? What is the True Nature of the Soul?? Are there Mammalian-Souls and Reptilian-Souls?? What continues to bother me is that we have to do so much research and guessing to get at the truth of Who We Are. I continue to suspect that the truth of Who We Are and Where We've Been is too upsetting and threatening to BOTH US and the PTB (Human and Otherwise). I'd really rather that our Creators were Uber-Idealistic Versions of US -- but what if we wouldn't like they way they look and act?? There must be a compelling reason why God remains unseen. What if they would scare the hell out of us??
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:39 am

It might have something to do with this

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? Reptiles40_03

From the Ubaid period.

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? Ubaid-SumerQn

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? Lizard2

I really know so very little about Ancient Sumeria but in the line of Mythology it seems to be a reference on may occasions which connects it to the sky gods and human hybridization.

I must admit this sky god looks pretty human to me aside from the wings.

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbQn8ynY-XhSl4tAdJsrXwy1ZaeSJqcJr82MF0C-zGUN4m-sUW5A
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:00 pm

ps;  I hope you do start a thread on the "White Powder Gold".  I have plenty to say about it.  I was one that was duped by ordering directly from the recommended site Lord something or other who wrote extensively on it...advocated it and professes it.  It's pure BS.  Noting I paid far too much money for it as well!  Crybaby

Edit;  He's not a lord..Just a Sir...I just looked him up it's Sir Lawrence Gardner.  And boy would I like to give him a piece of my mind.

Unlike the Sumerian culture...this is a subject I know quite a bit about.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:15 pm

Brook wrote:ps;  I hope you do start a thread on the "White Powder Gold".  I have plenty to say about it.  I was one that was duped by ordering directly from the recommended site Lord something or other who wrote extensively on it...advocated it and professes it.  It's pure BS.  Noting I paid far too much money for it as well!  Crybaby

Edit;  He's not a lord..Just a Sir...I just looked him up it's Sir Lawrence Gardner.  And boy would I like to give him a piece of my mind.

You can't - He's dead - RIP..2010..  He had a long illness, so it said on his site.
    I do wonder if he took it.. it's in the list of things I wanna look into.

Will I start a thread - you bet.. Enlightened
    I need to write quite alot on it.. just to get it all started.. may take a week or two..
    Seems the people who took it - as far as I can see are dead after 10 years.. I hope not, cos I eat alotta raw carrots and it's allegedly a good source..
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:17 pm

eMonkey wrote:
    Brook wrote:ps;  I hope you do start a thread on the "White Powder Gold".  I have plenty to say about it.  I was one that was duped by ordering directly from the recommended site Lord something or other who wrote extensively on it...advocated it and professes it.  It's pure BS.  Noting I paid far too much money for it as well!  Crybaby

You can't - He's dead - RIP..2010..  He had a long illness, so it said on his site.
    I do wonder if he took it.. it's in the list of things I wanna look into.

Will I start a thread - you bet.. Enlightened
    I need to write quite alot on it.. just to get it all started.. may take a week or two..
    Seems the people who took it - as far as I can see are dead after 10 years.. I hope not, cos I eat alotta raw carrots and it's allegedly a good source..

Here is what was on his site before he died I guess...Huh ? 

In respect of these products, we cannot make specific recommendations as such, nor are we able to suggest any particular product for any specific purpose - but we can cite some of the companies whose proprietors are known to us, and with whom we are in regular contact.

http://www.graal.co.uk/whitepowdergold.php

Can't wait to see what you put together!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:24 pm

Ah!  I jsut remembered....Another connection here in your first post....DAVID ICKE!

When I first heard of White powder gold it was from viewing years ago David's site and it was advertised on the side of his site.  So I did a bit of research and because Sir Lawrence Gardner was so profoundly professing this stuff....I ordered from one of his recommended sites.

Thanks David and Lawrence!  For nothing....ARGH!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:41 pm

On a side note, did you know:

The first known cultivation of opium poppies was in Mesopotamia, approximately 3400 BCE, by Sumerians, who called the plant hul gil, the "joy plant". Tablets found at Nippur, a Sumerian spiritual center south of Baghdad, described the collection of poppy juice in the morning and its use in production of opium. Cultivation continued in the Middle East by the Assyrians, who also collected poppy juice in the morning after scoring the pods with an iron scoop; they called the juice aratpa-pal, possibly the root of Papaver. Opium production continued under the Babylonians and Egyptians.

From the earliest finds, opium has appeared to have ritual significance, and anthropologists have speculated ancient priests may have used the drug as a proof of healing power. In Egypt, the use of opium was generally restricted to priests, magicians, and warriors, its invention is credited to Thoth, and it was said to have been given by Isis to Ra as treatment for a headache.

Perhaps this is where those shape shifting Reptilians came from?

Last edited by Brook on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:45 pm

eMonkey wrote:Mudra

Many thanks for the pointer.. I now know what I'll be reading this weekend.

Toast 

You are most welcome eMonkey Cheerful 

Love from me

Mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? Empty Re: Where's The Proof The Annunaki Are Reptilians

Post  Jenetta Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:39 am

(eMonkey)Seems the people who took it - as far as I can see are dead after 10 years.. I hope not, cos I eat alotta raw carrots and it's allegedly a good source..[/quote]

Not sure what you mean here eMonkey...are you saying raw carrots are a good source of M-state amalgams? Don't think that is what you mean. From what I understand these M-state amalgams like white powder gold are superconductors...a source of coherent energy and light...levitation anyone?
    Are you ready for the "Flower Of Life"?
    Maybe that's why these people are dead after ten years...didn't prepare themselves properly.

Post  burgundia Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:52 am

I have heard that carrots very easily absorb heavy metals from the soil. that is why you should cut off the tip of a carrot since there is their largest concentration there.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:39 am

Annunaki, Hybrid Humans & Hidden History w- Michael Tellinger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQD5MswSvTo

Love Always
    mudra
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Where's the proof the Anunaki are Reptilians? Who said that, why and what is their agenda? Empty Where's The Proof The Annunaki Are Reptilians...

Post  Jenetta Sun Jul 14, 2013 11:17 pm

burgundia wrote:I have heard that carrots very easily absorb heavy metals from the soil. that is why you should cut off the tip of a carrot since there is their largest concentration there.

Aahhhh...didn't know that. My favourite sandwich is raw organic carrots & organic crunchy peanut butter...Yummmmmmm.

Cup o 
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:46 am

eMonkey wrote:
    I know Sitchin was a Mason and likely had an agenda

emonkey, consider as part of your inquiries articles like these:
    http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/sitchinerrors.htm
    http://www.cosmophobia.org/nibiru#toc1
    http://michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/zecharia-sitchin-archive/

This is a video that allows a layperson to search for the term Anunnaki in Sumerian literature.
    Guess what?
    http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/ETCSL%20Anunnaki%20online%20search/ETCSL%20Anunnaki%20online%20search.html

When dealing with pseudo scientists and hoaxers like Sitchin, it always good to get a perspective from the people who know what they are talking about. Sitchin literally makes it up as he goes along.

The only other option Im afraid would be to learn Sumerian and Akkadian. Im not sure that would be necessary though.
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:44 am

Floyd wrote:
    eMonkey wrote:
    I know Sitchin was a Mason and likely had an agenda

emonkey, consider as part of your inquiries articles like these:
    http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/sitchinerrors.htm
    http://www.cosmophobia.org/nibiru#toc1
    http://michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/zecharia-sitchin-archive/

This is a video that allows a layperson to search for the term Anunnaki in Sumerian literature.
    Guess what?
    http://www.sitchiniswrong.com/ETCSL%20Anunnaki%20online%20search/ETCSL%20Anunnaki%20online%20search.html

When dealing with pseudo scientists and hoaxers like Sitchin, it always good to get a perspective from the people who know what they are talking about. Sitchin literally makes it up as he goes along.

The only other option Im afraid would be to learn Sumerian and Akkadian. Im not sure that would be necessary though.

Why don't you say what you really think? - lol
    Is the Epic of Gilgamesh translated over many years by scholars alike, also fiction?

I agree with the sites you mention - very interesting.
    Sitchin is clearly wrong in many places and I still stand by my comment, he had an agenda too. What that was, is unclear, but if only part of what he says is true, coupled with the Epic of Gilgamesh & Enkidu it should be enough to send any truth seeker to want to dig more..

Dang: Perhaps now, my quote should be amended from;
    Is it classic Psy-Ops?... Truth, truth, truth, lies, truth, lies truth, truth. When you find the lie that was planted for you to find, then the rest of it must be thrown out too
    To;
    Is it classic Psy-Ops?... Lies, lies, lies, truth, lies, truth, lies, lies. But what is truth and what is lie? That is sadly a tough question, because I have neither the time, money or patience to learn Sumerian/Akkadian..

My quest is to determine if 'we' (modern man). who in the image of the gods, have reptilian DNA connections.. Were the gods reptilian? Perhaps we have extra terrestrial beings who were given the attributes of Gods who were reptilian and this somehow got entangled into folklore.

Where is it said the Anunaki were reptilian, who said it and what is the agenda of said person or group unknown?
    This is the limitation I place on my research currently else, I will get lost running through a maze of passages - all alike (dungeons and dragons) and spend a lifetime going around in circles forever lost in details, arguments and counter arguments.

Great links though and I'm sure some here will find them fascinating as I did and perhaps look more closely down there :-) I did read them and take on board the comments therein, but that is as far as I can go down that path. For the sake of simplicity, I look at it this way, that the Epic of Gilgamesh ties closely or loosely in with some of sitchins work. Who knows, he may have based his work around this ancient story and made a complete work of fiction outside of it. The epic of Gilgamesh is my reference point in all of this. It is in stone, it has been translated pretty much identically to others who have worked on it, so I can say that this is a constant - an Axiom where many other contextual allegories or translations can be assessed.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:32 am

eMonkey wrote:
    Where is it said the Anunaki were reptilian, who said it and what is the agenda of said person or group unknown?
    My quest is to determine if 'we' (modern man). who in the image of the gods, have reptilian DNA connections.. Were the gods reptilian
    Seems to me someone just made it up at one point. Good luck in your researches.

For my part im less concerned about the origins of humanity but more the future of. I dont believe in gods or aliens or demons, ascension or this that and the other. We are just an accident of stars but thats not to say it is without meaning or purpose. Something allowed that accident to happen. Ive no idea what that something is though lol. Alienism is for me a new religion with its own set of holy books, experiences, prophets, theologies and sects just like any other religion. It is interesting Sitchin help to create the new alienist religion from his misinterpretation of ancient texts.
    Religion is the scurge of humanity in many ways

You will get a lot of people in various traditions telling you they know the secrets of the universe and the origins of man but more often than not they are are selling you a lie. Truth is none of us know. Its impossible to know and just because some one says they were visited by Zod from planet Tharg who told them we were seeded by aliens from another planet gives me no reason to believe them lol. Likewise ,Sitchin's work is based on lies or at least a total lack of understanding for key translations. ..

Are we distant cousins then of giant lizard people from a gigantic planet. Probably not. The Epic of Gilgamesh is a story, an allegory, a mythological epic. It may well be open to mistranslation. Every religious tradition has its very own epic.

Again emonkey I hope you enjoy your journey of discovery. The 'Epic of Gilgamesh' is interesting. Enjoy.

eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:49 am

mudra wrote:To my knowledge it is Anton Parks that first came up with recalls involving a past life with the reptilian race.
    He did extensive research on the matter.You can read about his rather interesting work here:

His book " THe chronicles of Girku " vol 1 and 2 is an account of his recalls.

Parks' experiences began at the age of 14, in 1981, with a series of "flashes" that would occur at any hour of the day, and completely beyond his control. These eventually evolved into "visions" that took place from once to three times each day.

The visions seemed somehow to be related to or triggered by the ambient light at the time of their occurrence. The light in the visions had the same "spectrum" as the surrounding light. They came as "jets of light" from above, penetrating the top of his head, at the level of the "seventh principal chakra." They would instantly disconnect him from his surroundings and move him into complete scenes, including the aspect of sound.

[snip .. .. ..]

Love from me
    mudra

Well, that was interesting ... certainly another view of the interpretation of the tablets.

I'm sorry to say that I tend towards discounting his work because I like empirical things..
    I'm an engineer and this left brain dominance is telling me not to believe such channelled works and similar.. This is an area I shall briefly touch on in my write up re: ORMUS. Sadly then, I do not see or feel through my own intuition that this is viable evidence or testimony. However, my statement in itself does not say he is wrong..  How can I possibly disprove it?
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:54 am

Floyd wrote:

Are we distant cousins then of giant lizard people from a gigantic planet. Probably not. The Epic of Gilgamesh is a story, an allegory, a mythological epic. It may well be open to mistranslation. Every religious tradition has its very own epic.

Again emonkey I hope you enjoy your journey of discovery. The 'Epic of Gilgamesh' is interesting. Enjoy.

study  cheers

or is that

study Hypnotize  Nutbar  Crybaby
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:58 am

You make some valid points, Floyd. It is very difficult to KNOW anything for certain regarding antiquity and other worlds. It's difficult to KNOW what the truth is when we read the newspaper or watch the evening news. I've been treating most of what we discuss as being science-fiction which might contain bits and pieces of truth. Everything seems to end up being a business -- and business is often based upon deception. I've been thinking in terms of Planet Earth aka Purgatory Incorporated aka Prison Planet in Rebellion aka Hell on Earth aka Ra Deal. I've been trying to stay as close to the religion of my youth as possible while honestly looking at as many alternatives as possible. I think most (if not all) religions end-up being Big-Businesses (regardless of how idealistic they begin). To really seek the truth about who we really are -- and where we've really been -- is a MOST disillusioning and depressing exercise in futility. It is NOT the stuff of building a Big-Buck Mega-Church. Honesty and Genuine Truth-Seeking Gets in the Way. I'm on the brink of taking my quest completely private -- or not continuing it at all. I think whoever lives on the Moon and Mars probably know a helluva lot more about the way things REALLY are than we do (or perhaps I should speak for myself). I'm thinking I should just be a Good Lab-Rat -- Shut-Up -- and Get Back to Work. It's Easier That Way...

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:40 am