tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
ceridwen
magamud
mudra
lawlessline
devakas
Aquaries1111
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
Carol
Floyd
14 posters

Planet X | Niburu hoax

mudra
    mudra

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 6 Empty Re: Planet X | Niburu hoax

Post  mudra Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:57 am

Floyd wrote:
    mudra wrote:Planet X - Nibiru / Marduk - per Zecharia Sitchin

An Alternative to the Nibiru hypothesis

In my presentation I counter Sitchin's theory

Thats pretty easy for one

I present the science of this mechanism, as indeed is highly classified by the major powers,

Anyone can say that frankly and there is no evidence or reason to believe any information is being kept from anyone. Astronimical data cannot be concealed these days as I doubt its history can.

What Keith Hunter refers to as highly classified is the relation between strategic atomic explosions and planets configuration, a topic he develops in detail in some other of his videos and only mentions briefly in this one.

However this is a highly unusual video with a great northern accent.
    Its over two hours long but I will listen to it in stages. I think I have seen it somewhere else on this forum.

I have posted it some months ago on some thread that I can't find anylonger . This is probably where you saw it.

Worth a listen though.

Its far too much for one sitting.

The good thing to come out of this, is the additinal debunking of Sitchen's nonsense.

But is it more nonsense?

I like Keith's research into myths and how the war between the gods actually depicts the planetary patterns as they changed through time.
    I rather like his pagan view I would say . It makes sense enough to me
    His humble personality but yet well grounded interests me enough to remain open to what he has got to say

Love from me

mudra.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:30 am

The many different orbits of NonNiburu.

Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 6 Empty Sitchen haox

Post  Floyd Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:22 am

Ian Lawtons critique of Sitchen, or one of.

What is in a Shem?

"Sitchin claims that although the word shem - which is used repeatedly in both Sumerian and Akkadian texts - is translated as 'name' by orthodox scholars, it in fact refers to a far older derivation which originally implied some form of 'sky-chamber'. To quote Sitchin himself:1

The Mesopotamian texts that refer to the inner enclosures of temples, or to the heavenly journeys of the gods, or even to instances where mortals ascended to the heavens, employ the Sumerian term mu or its Semitic derivatives shu-mu ('that which is a mu'), sham or shem. Because the term also connoted 'that by which one is remembered,' the word has come to be taken as meaning 'name.' But the universal application of 'name' to early texts that spoke of an object used in flying has obscured the true meaning of the ancient records.

He goes on to describe how the etymology of the term can be traced from 'sky chamber' to 'name'. He argues that original stone sculptures of gods inside oval rocket-shaped chambers, which were used to venerate them in places remote from their temples, were eventually copied by kings and rulers and their own images placed thereon in order that they could associate themselves with the 'Eternal Abode', and have their 'name' preserved even if they were only mortal. These objects are what we now refer to as stelae. He further examines the words used for such objects in a number of languages, arguing that they all share common connotations of 'fiery stones that rise'.

Mesopotamian scholars have indicated that this analysis is highly misleading because the term mu is a Sumerian verbal prefix which does not require translation. For once Sitchin admits to being aware of this criticism, and counters that scholars have deliberately invented this grammatical construct precisely because they 'sense that mu or shem may mean an object not "name"… and have thereby avoided the issue altogether.'1

What are we to make of all this? As most of us are not scholars of Mesopotamian language we can hardly comment definitively on this element of the debate, although it is interesting to note how easy it is to add yet more fuel to the fire to obscure the picture still further. For example Thorkild Jacobsen notes, quite independently of this theme, that shem can also be used to denote a 'tambourine-like drum'.2 It would be perfectly justifiable for me then to argue that its use as 'name' or 'reputation' developed from association with this meaning of the word via the concept of 'banging one’s own drum'. This example serves to show how the use of words with multiple meanings, especially in the Sumerian language, can allow all manner of interpretations and associations to be made.

As we have seen this is true of many words on which Sitchin places great emphasis. Accordingly I have chosen the word shem as a case study for evaluating his interpretations, mainly because in this case he backs his argument up with a large number of extracts from texts which apparently support his case. My own approach was to examine these usually condensed extracts and see if his interpretations made sense in the context of the texts from which they came.

Of the twelve main textual extracts which Sitchin uses, three are taken from the Bible, three are from Sumerian texts, four from Akkadian texts, while I have been unable to trace translations for the remaining two due to the lack of referencing. They are presented in this order below.

I have used the following notation in presenting the extracts: words in square brackets represent the (sometimes assumed) original word in the source text, while those in upper case represent those omitted from the beginning, middle or end of quotes by Sitchin which can distort the full context. The italics used in the extracts themselves are mine, for emphasis. For each extract I have also added my own analysis...
    "
    http://www.ianlawton.com/mes6c.htm

Read more about Sitchen's lack of comprehension and tendency to fudge translations to fit his own fantasy.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 6 Empty Goes Niburu exist

Post  Floyd Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:14 am

There are so many nails in the coffin of the fear based hoax that is Niburu it is difficult to comprehend why there are those who still propagate this filthy lie, whether it be by posting god awful youtube videos as so called 'evidence' or the equally faked and misconstrued photos claiming Niburu status.

These people are serving only one master, the dark blot that is the egregore of fear and its friend misinformation.

Like all the others drip fed into the alternative community, this lie has a shelf life though a great many have profited from it least of all the publishing houses.

Pretty disgusting really.

Zecharia Sitchin and The Earth Chronicles

". . .he's just another nut making a living selling books that treat folks to a tale they want to believe in."
    ---Rob Hafernik

"...the Sumerian Epic of Creation is not an allegorical myth but a sophisticated cosmogony scientifically describing how our solar system came to be...." Zecharia Sitchin

Zecharia Sitchin, along with Erich von Däniken and Immanuel Velikovsky, make up the holy trinity of pseudohistorians. Each begins with the assumption that ancient myths are not myths but historical and scientific texts. Sitchin's claim to fame is announcing that he alone correctly reads ancient Sumerian clay tablets. [Of course, he didn't announce this by taking out an ad in the New York Times but by implying it with his "translations" that do not jibe with the work of legitimate scholars in the field.] If Sitchin is right, then all other scholars have misread these tablets, which, according to Sitchin, reveal that gods from another planet (Nibiru or Niburu, which orbits our Sun every 3,600 years) arrived on Earth some 450,000 years ago and created humans by genetic engineering of female apes. Niburu orbits beyond Pluto and is heated from within by radioactive decay, according to Sitchin. No other scientist has discovered that these descendants of gods blew themselves up with nuclear weapons some 4,000 years ago (The War of Gods and Men, p. 310).* Sitchin alone can look at a Sumerian tablet and see that it depicts a man being subjected to radiation. He alone knows how to correctly translate ancient terms allowing him to discover such things as that the ancients made rockets (ibid., p. 46).* Yet, he doesn't seem to know that the seasons are caused by the earth's tilt, not by its distance from the sun.

Sitchin was born in Russia, was raised in Palestine, and graduated from the University of London with a degree in economic history. He worked for years as a journalist and editor in Israel before settling in New York.

Sitchin, like Velikovsky, presents himself as erudite and scholarly in a number of books, including The Twelfth Planet (1976) and The Cosmic Code (1998). Both Sitchin and Velikovsky write very knowledgeably of ancient myths and both are nearly scientifically illiterate. Like von Däniken and Velikovsky, Sitchin weaves a compelling and entertaining story out of facts, misrepresentations, fictions, speculations, misquotes, and mistranslations. Each begins with their beliefs about ancient visitors from other worlds and then proceeds to fit facts and fictions to their basic hypotheses. Each is a master at ignoring inconvenient facts, making mysteries where there were none before, and offering their alien hypotheses to solve the mysteries. Their works are very attractive to those who love a good mystery and are ignorant of the nature and limits of scientific knowledge. They are especially attractive to those who are ignorant of biblical and historical scholarship.

Sitchin promotes himself as a Biblical scholar and master of ancient languages, but his real mastery was in making up his own translations of Biblical texts to support his readings of Sumerian and Akkadian writings.
    He's let us know he's going to twist the translations around to support his thesis. Indeed, a reader of Sitchin's book would do well to keep a couple of Bibles handy to check up on the verses Sitchin quotes. Many of them will sound odd or unrecognizable because they have been translated from their familiar form (this is made harder by the fact that Sitchin rarely tells you just which verse he is quoting). This would be much more acceptable if he wasn't using the twisted translations to support the thesis that led to the twisted translations (Hafernik).

Most of Sitchin’s sources are obsolete. He has received nothing but ridicule from scientific archaeologists and scholars familiar with ancient languages. His most charming quality seems to be his vivid imagination and complete disregard for established facts and methods of inquiry, traits that are apparently very attractive to some people.

Sitchin's ideas have been appropriated by Raël, another wise man, who has started his own religion (Raëlian Religion) around the idea that humans are the result of a DNA experiment by ancient visitors from outer space. Raël has even written a channeled book, dictated to him by extraterrestrials. It is called The Final Message. We can only hope it is.

lol!

Link to original post: Zecharia Sitchin and The Earth Chronicles

http://yowcrooks.blogspot.co.uk/2008/12/zecharia-sitchin-and-earth-chronicles.html

[u]
    Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 6 Empty Marshal Masters Niburu Disinfo

Post  Floyd Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:07 am

Marshal Masters, another Niburu fear mongering misinformant and fear profiteer.

Even Bill and Kerry of Project Doomalot and Project Misinfoalot get a mention here

During some research we came across this very interesting post and a connection between Project Camelot and YOWUSA.com. Our team of investigators are on the case!

I love it when a website link is provided.

I assume that you are young and therefore highly gullable and easily misled. Please do not pray for me. Pray that one day you will remove the blinds from your eyes and see the truth.

There are no restrictions or guidelines to control what is printed on the internet. Because of this, lies and disinformation are running rampant. It is up to you as an individual to use common sense and a healthy dose of skepticism when surfing. Don’t simply go onto a pseudosite and believe everything printed.

Ask yourself why this information is not on a science website. Ask yourself why this information is not being spoken of on any national television news networks. Project Camelot is speaking of scientists AND reputable astronomers when they say that the reason they don’t dare speak out is because “they are in need of research funding”. As usual, we are led to believe that the denial of Nibiru is just one huge cover-up! The cry that shutting down IRAS was a conspiracy. The group openly admits that it refuses to let the Nibiru story die “in spite of vehement denial by almost everybody connected to the astronomical society “.

yowusa- These websites are owned by a group calling themselves Project Camelot. The purpose of Project Camelot is TO SELL BOOKS AND VIDEOS. Led by Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy, the purpose of the group is in their own words “to reveal greater truths through the use of fiction, or fiction based on fact.” Bill is a management consultant and writes about a secret UFO alien-human exchange program which supposedly happened 40 years ago. Kerry is involved in the film industry specializing in UFO documentaries. Together, they make planet x and doomsday films and books in sunny south California. When the interviews state some event which does not occur, the person interviewed in the words of Project Camelot “has some false recall as part of a mind-controlled implanted false reality”. Their belief is that changes to the Earth are occuring due to “various alien agendas “. You can buy their books, videos, CD’s, your very own survival backpack, and they hold speaking engagements at $25/person. And you can subscribe to get onto their book club to enjoy a 20% discount. You can get your discount on such books as the one they wrote about alien/human babies that are here to save the world.

The group promotes the books of Zecharia Sitchen. A man who has been denounced as a fraud. Not a single other scientist nor historian has agreed with Sitchen’s warped interpretation of the Sumerian tablets. Papyrus writings existed 3600 years ago. Not a single page anywhere describes Nibiru’s last pass. Why is that? Perhaps since you are a firm believer, you can explain to us how the Anunnaki survive temperatures on a planet which has a orbital path extending six times farther out than Pluto. Why is the ‘Norweigan Whistleblower’ hiding his face if he is speaking truth? Compare the ‘eyewitness account’ from a ‘reliable source’ to the stories found in tabloid trash supermarket papers. Why is it that the group’s trademark Your Own World sounds so similar to the doomsday cult organization New World Order.

Construction of the South Pole Telescope in Antarctica makes perfect logical sense. Project Camelot’s claims against placing a telescope in Antarctica are solely based upon the premise that Antarctica is an ungodly desolate hell zone to live in. That is their entire stance against construction. In actual truth- which is obvious to anyone who knows anything about astronomy- the best place to put a telescope is where there is little polution, few clouds, and lack of city lights. Antarctica it turns out is the perfect place for a telescope. There is no mystery nor humongous conspiracies to be found. Project Camelot counters that it would suffice to take 5 telescopic pictures in a ‘noisy’ environment instead. In fact, Camelot would much rather the telescope be built in Siberia to save money. They claim that building a telescope on Antarctica would upset the ecology. Why does it seem that Camelot is actually OBJECTING to having a telescope at the south pole?? Is it due to the fear that their only hope of Nibiru existing somewhere south of Earth will be proven to NOT be true? Such a discovery would send a crushing blow to the Nibiru hoaxers.

Ask yourself why ‘the return of Nibiru’ is oddly coinciding with the other false end of the world scenarios. Why was the claim of Nibiru’s return in 2003 swept under the carpet? Are you too young to remember that one? It’s no wonder why persons who are buying into Nibiru 2012 are young. Camelot links Nibiru to 2012 because “There simply has been too much talk of the year 2012″.

http://yowcrooks.wordpress.com/2008/11/29/more-dirt-on-marshall-masters-of-yowusacom/
    Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 6 Empty marshal Masterrs Hoax

Post  Floyd Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:03 am

This article rferes to fraudulent photos of an aleeged Niburu that have been offerd as proof for the fictional planet on many forums including this one.

This is an excellent example of a fraud peddling second hand and fraudulent misinformation whilst making money from selling fear to the gullible.

http://yowcrooks.blogspot.co.uk/2008/11/nibirushock2012yowusa-scam.html

The NibiruShock2012/YOWUSA scam!
    Back in February of this year (2008) a channel popped up on YouTube by the name of NibiruShock2012. This user claimed to work at/or know people at the SPT (South Pole Telescope) located in Antarctica. The user uploaded three videos claiming to show pictures of Nibiru taken with this telescope. The videos received thousands of hits in a very short period of time, this largely due to the fact that Marshall Masters of YOWUSA.com ran many articles on these and made his own laughable "analysis videos" deeming the pictures, and NibiruShock2012 himself, genuine. How anyone could make such a claim by analyzing pixelated screen capped images of the YouTube player is beyond us, but we'll get into that abit later on. Now, what alot of people didn't know before NibiruShock2012 closed his YouTube account, is the fact he went to the popular conspiracy website AboveTopSecret.com and came clean about the videos he created. You can find the link to this thread by clicking here. In it, he explained the reasons why they were created and how. Coming clean about the videos and declaring them a hoax he says: "The reason I am coming clean about them is that the situation is getting out of control". One can only assume, as he states in later posts, this was because of the fast growing popularity of the videos and how many people believed them to be real, helped by Marshall Masters' articles and videos. What even more people don't realise is the fact NibiruShock2012 even provided the original Photoshopped pictures he used in his videos, which you can see below.

This is an image taken from one of Marshall Masters' so-called "experts" Janice Manning and the article on YOWUSA.com titled Part 3 — Human Intelligence (HUMINT)
    This just goes to show that without originals, no detailed analysis can take place. What's even more humorous is the fact that throughout the NibiruShock2012 YOWUSA articles is that Marshall Masters writes such things as: "At first glance, the video passed the most basic Photoshop hoax smell test", "It’s only through enhancing these photos that we get to see the actual shape of the objects. This observation is incredibly important from this writer's point of view, because it reinforces two separate analyses of the cluster of objects. For this reason, this writer is inclined to believe that these photos are indeed real", and "It proved that NibiruShock2012's video is not a Photoshop hoax". Instead of doing the most honest and intelligent thing by admitting they got it wrong, Marshall Masters and his team continues to believe the NibiruShock2012 photos are genuine. However, when it comes to people like Marshall Masters who have an agenda to make money from such a conspiracy, keeping it alive is the only way to attract more people and make more money from it. Zecharia Sitchin did it, Nancy Lieder did it, and now Marshall Masters want's his slice of the cake. Rumors are around that the NibiruShock2012 hoax was a ratings and publicity stunt orchestrated by Marshall Masters himself to increase book sales, this being more likely and true than just a rumor and even going as far as to say that "The NibiruShock2012 YouTube account has been hijacked". Going back to the AboveTopSecret.com thread where NibiruShock2012 came clean about the videos, Marshall Masters even found his way in there to make a post on page 8 and say:
    "The original NibiruShock2012 did the first two videos. They passed image analysis. The original NibiruShock2012 was silenced after the 2nd video and an impostor assumed the account. The X cross video was a shoddy hoax intended to destroy the credibility of the first two videos. The writing voice changed dramatically with the third video.

I see a lot of intelligent folks on this thread doubting the veracity of this pretender with excellent questions. Good for you folks.

To the disinformation operative posing as NibiruShock2012 on this message board -- no sale. Go back to your agency and tell them to cook up something new.

Marshall Masters
    yowusa.com".

Without no proof of this whatsoever, Marshall Masters makes yet more bold claims and states the NibiruShock2012 who is posting in the AboveTopSecret.com message board is "not the real NibiruShock2012!". What's more likely is that if NibiruShock2012 is not Marshall Masters himself, he is/was known to him before this ratings scam took place. NibiruShock2012 may have decided he had enough and wanted out, leaving Marshall Masters no choice but to make up more outlandish claims. Finally we move on to the South Pole Telescope or SPT claims. In short: The South Pole Telescope (SPT) is a 10 meter diameter telescope located at the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Station, Antarctica. It is a microwave/millimeter-wave telescope that observes in a frequency range between 70 and 300 GHz. The primary science goal for SPT is to conduct a survey to find several thousand clusters of galaxies, which should allow interesting constraints on the Dark Energy equation of state. The project is a collaboration between the University of Chicago, the University of California-Berkeley, Case Western Reserve University, the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, the University of Colorado-Boulder, and McGill University. It is funded by the National Science Foundation.

So, these are the facts: The South Pole Telescope 1) is not associated with NASA, 2) is not an optical telescope, 3) is designed to measure galaxy clusters, not comparatively small bodies like stars or planets (mythical or otherwise). The main thing here is the fact that the SPT is a microwave/millimeter-wave telescope, not an Infrared telescope as Marshall Masters claims. The question is, why would you use a microwave telescope to track an object that puts out light in the Infrared spectrum? The answer is, you wouldn't! To sum it all up, this whole Nibiru hoax is much like something from a zombie movie, these tiresome claims of a fictional, rogue planetary perturber simply won't die. Spend some time educating yourself about the subject matter using reputable sources and hopefully you'll begin to recognize just how ridiculous these claims are.

If you really want to poison your mind with silly science and propaganda, then you can read the full NibiruShock2012 articles on YOWUSA.com by clicking here. Or you can watch his laughable analysis videos via his YouTube page by clicking here. Not surprisingly, Marshall Masters doesn't allow comments on any of his videos. I wonder why?

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:25 am

I happen to like Marshall Masters Floyd. And the primary reason many put information out about PX is based on their belief that it is real. So give them a break, why don't ya? Their sharing the information they have is not out of malice, yet instead something their doing because they feels a sense of duty to warn others - just as the weatherman gives the warning that a tornado is in the area. Besides, if it is there - we'll all know soon enough anyway.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:37 am

Carol wrote:I happen to like Marshall Masters Floyd. And the primary reason many put information out about PX is based on their belief that it is real. So give them a break, why don't ya? Their sharing the information they have is not out of malice, yet instead something their doing because they feels a sense of duty to warn others - just as the weatherman gives the warning that a tornado is in the area. Besides, if it is there - we'll all know soon enough anyway.

Well we are all entitled to our opinions and I happen to Think Masters is simply making money from fear and promoting a non existent planet with absolutely no credible evidence to back up his claim. He is a classic example of a profiteering fear monger. If you like him I really cant help you with that but that's fine.

There is no valid reason why these people should be "given a break" , in fact quite the opposite.

Along with all the other frauds pimping Niburu doom and fear, there is little positive that may be said of them.

We dont have to wait to find out Carol because it is already certain that Niburu does not exist.

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:39 am

I don't think people who spread disinformation should be given a break. They cause a lot of heart ache to others spreading fear

What is the point of fearing something that is not going to happen? Don't we have enough nastiness with wars, famines, illness etc?

People that are playing the fear game are just serving the elites, no matter how "well intentioned" they are

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:47 am

Yes indeedy much much plenty.

They are simply instruments for the egregore of doom.

We really should be concentrating on the monumental XXXX up that is this planet rather then be distracted by piloted comets and non existent planets etc etc etc.

Give the buggers no quarter.

Earth Needs You lol

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:12 am

There is s distinct difference of "knowingly" spreading disinformaiton and just plain ignorance. Those who put information that they believe to be true are different then those who know the data is false.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:09 pm

Carol wrote:There is s distinct difference of "knowingly" spreading disinformaiton and just plain ignorance. Those who put information that they believe to be true are different then those who know the data is false.

Nevertheless, in the final analysis all information claiming the existence of Niburu is misinformation whether intentional or otherwise.

Also this does not alter the fact that Masters set up several businesses to profit from the fear spreading he was doing from his books and websites.

People are actually scared to death from listening to bullshit coming from the likes of him.

Sitchen has helped to misinform several generations with his totally erratic made up interpretations. Lieder is simply off her rocker. She actually suggested we kill our pets before the 2003 Pole Shift

In fact all the people mentioned in this thread have no credible evidence for the existence of such a planet but as usual its the authors and publishing houses that come of well from the doomism and fantasy.

Lieder, Sitchen, Masters and others who are selling the Niburu lie are all in the same boat. The evidence people cling to for its existence is generally appalling and often blatantly fraudulent.

When Niburu fails to turn up there will be something else conjured up to take its place. I can assure of that. The publishing houses will see to that. Not to mention unscrupulous profiteers. In fact I could probably invent something and have it go viral.

Whilst people are quivering staring at the skies waiting for non existent bodies in the firmament to visit us, it takes them further away from the very earth they stand on as the gaze outwards pointlessly.

There are other things to be getting along with than promoting this fraudulent Niburu nonsense.
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 6 Empty PlanetX/Nibiru Hoax

Post  Jenetta Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:35 pm

(Floyd)Nevertheless, in the final analysis all information claiming the existence of Niburu is misinformation whether intentional or otherwise.

Which puts Floyd in the position of "judge" determining whether Nibiru or whatever is a hoax or not...why don't you let other people determine this for themselves Floyd rather then ramming your beliefs down everyone's throats!! Have you taken on the position of "Saviour" saving everyone from their fears?

I for one liked the most recent post of Craigs and can determine for myself whether it is relevant or not...I don't need Floyd's opinion to make up my mind on this issue or any other!

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 6 14134
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:01 am

I would accept the argument of misinformed "innocence" only once, people can make mistakes. After that, any person will get feed back from someone explaining their mistake. Scientists as you have seen, are using new media too in an effort to dispel all these nonsense. Hence no one has excuses to set up business making money out of terrifying people based on fantasy

People who profit from fear are seriously mentally ill. Their illness is called GREED. They are no better than the banksters and sellers of snake oil

Thus far I have not found any prophet of doom that does not ask for donations, has no books, website subscription or workshops to sell

No one who has any consciousness will fail to alert their fellow human beings for free if they are aware of impending and CERTAIN life threatening events. For example, take Pierce Corbyn, who has a business. He will make a free press release if he thinks there is life threatening events on the weather front

Those that are legit come a go in a flash because they don't want the fame or the money. They have a consciousness and care

Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 6 Empty Does Niburu Exist

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:05 am

This idea that I am ramming things down your throat is a false Jenetta.
    There are plenty of people using this forum and others to play out their own beliefs and agendas that to me are unpalatable but rather saying, 'stop ramming your beliefs down my throat' I look for reasons why I find such beliefs unpalatable.

Personally I could say that I find anyone supporting and selling the fear based Niburu, like the epic fail that was Elenin and the moon sized object, to be somewhat dubious and be playing to a misinformation agenda.

Critising me wont make Niburu a realty all of a sudden.

And why not be critical of scammers like Masters and other Niburu misinformationists. Im not the only one who finds these guys morally bankrupt. There are people all over the net writing critiques of these guys. No im not a saviour and that is a bit lame but I am interested very much in charlatanism religious cults and misinformation. There are always people wanting to find information about the fear based Niburu etc and the more perspectives they have the better. There is really nothing wrong with that and I will continue to do so because it is interesting.

If you dont like my threads then dont read them. Its nothing personal towards you so dont get offended because I challenge those who belief Niburu exists.
    I believe all the evidence supplied by their authors in this thread either video or by papers is cogent and more than enough to Kill Niburu forever.

Its simply a fear based hoax that many have and do profit from.

Please forgive me for my strong distaste towards the Niburu pimps.

I can understand that people may genuinely think this thing exists but there is no evidence for it. But then this thread is not about them.
    I cannot accept that most of the authors/misinformants who are selling the lie do so innocently.
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:13 am

Shiloh has detailed some of the Nibiru coordinates, showing for example, that Nibiru would have entered the asteroid belt in the early 1990's and he has finetuned the integral equation. So I repost this here for anyone interested in the details about this 'infamous' planetary perturbation. From 2012, Nibiru could as well have become mythologized as the old planet Vulcan. Some 'you tube cosmologists' might have or will perhaps invent this in lieu of Nemesis, Wormwood, Nibiru or planet XYZ.

Raven

Floyd wrote:More Niburu nonsense to consider for those worried about a non existent planet heading for earth.

If its a 'large body' you are looking for head down to your local MacDonalds and you will find plenty there.

Orbits and Gravity
    Planet X is claimed to be on an orbit that brings it close to the Sun every 3600 years. Now, if we assume that this orbit obeys the laws of gravity, then we can calculate its distance at any given time. This depends on the math of gravity, which is pretty well understood.

However, the equations used to figure distance based on orbital velocity are not simple, but I used the method as described by Dr. Joseph Gallant, Assistant Professor of Physics at Kent State University, which allows for plug-and-chug solutions. I find that in one year, Planet X must be about 900 million kilometers away from the Earth, give or take a hundred million. This is much closer to Earth than Saturn, and just a bit farther than Jupiter!
    [Note (added July 27, 2002): A small Oops here; when I did this calculation originally, I did it incorrectly, and got a distance too small by about a factor of two (I originally said 550 million kilometers). I have been more careful and got this new number.]

I have written up detailed notes on how I arrived at this figure: what assumptions I made and how I calculated it. They are on the "Planet X and Orbit Math page. There is a fair bit of math there, but hopefully I have made it clear what I did and why I did it.

So, Planet X was roughly the same distance to us a Saturn in May 2002, it should have been at least as bright as Saturn and getting brighter by the minute. Saturn is one of the brightest objects in the sky. We see nothing like this, so again I conclude Planet X does not exist.

Of course, Mr. Hazlewood claims that we do not understand gravity, but that's completely incorrect. We understand gravity well enough to calculate orbits for comets and asteroids and send probes to other planets. If Planet X doesn't obey the laws of gravity as we know them, then it's magic, and then he's wrong anyway.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/science.html#orbits

Nice find Floyd.

Here are some 'easy to watch' additions to Phil Plait's critique, which you might appreciate.
    Thubanis might add some more detailed maths regarding the 'eccentricity' of 'Nibiru's' orbital dynamics. If he does, i will add it here.

From thubanis:

The Centripetal force for an orbiting body dynamically moving in a gravitational field is given as Newton's famous:

Fcentripetal = massxacceleration = ma = mv2/r

and must be balanced by the gravitational force between mass m and the 'force centre', which in a starsystem is of course the central sun of mass M.
    We term the mass m the mass of Nibiru (or any other planet or orbiting body) and the mass M the mass of the Sun in Newton's gravitational law:
    Fgravity=GmM/r2
    and where r is the distance between Nibiru and the Sun at any time of the orbit.

mv2/r=GmM/r2... for ... ½mv2 = ½GmM/r

This is a case of the 'Virial Theorem':
    2KE+PE=0
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virial_theorem

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 6 400px-ellipse_properties_of_directrix_and_string_construction_svg Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 6 300px-elps-slr_svg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipse
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepler%27s_laws_of_planetary_motion#Second_law

Nibiru and the Sun now form a 'closed' interacting dynamical system and elementary conservation laws of energy and momentum (both linear and angular) are preserved in such a system. As the Sun remains relatively at rest relative to Nibiru, the kinetic energy of the system can be approximated to derive from Nibiru (or the orbiting body) alone.

The Total Energy is Kinetic Energy:
    KE=½mv2

plus Gravitational Potential Energy:
    GPE=-GmM/r

for a 'combined mass' system given by the 'reduced mass', acting on the center of gravity between the two masses':
    mreduced = mM/(m+M)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_mass

The Total Energy E so is:
    E=KE+GPE=½mv2-GmM/r

But 2KE=GPE in the Virial Theorem:
    ½mv2 = ½GmM/r ...for... E = ½GmM/r-GmM/r = -½GmM/r

And for circular and elliptical orbits the distance between m and M is maximised as the major axis '2a' between Aphelion (furthest distance from the Sun say as Apoapsis) and Perihelion (closest approach to the central mass M as Periapsis) for a semimajor orbital axis coordinate 'a'.

E = -½GmM/a = ½(mM/[m+M])v2 - GmM/r

This defines the velocity of Nibiru in its orbit around the sun:

v2 = 2G(m+M)/r - G(m+M)/a = 2G(m+M){1/r - 1/2a}

But Velocity=Displacement/Time = v=dx/dt for:

v(r) = v=dx/dt = √(2G[m+M]).√(1/r - 1/2a) = √(G[m+M]/a).√(2a/r - 1)

vperihelion = √{(1+e)G(M+m)/(1-e)a}...as maximum velocity...with... rperihelion = a(1-e)=a-ae ~ 0 for e close to 1
    vaphelion = √{((1-e)G(M+m)/(1+e)a} ...as minimum velocity...with... raphelion = a(1+e)=a+ae ~ 2a for e close to 1

Eccentricity e = (raphelion-rperihelion)/(raphelion+rperihelion) = √{1-[b/a]2}...with...a=½(raphelion+rperihelion)...and...b=√(raphelion.rperihelion)

For a minimum distance of Nibiru at Perihelion of 1 AU = 1.5x1011 meters, the eccentricity computes as:...e=1-rperihelion/a =0.996
    rperihelion = a(1-e) = 1.5x1011 meters for a maximum velocity:...vperihelion = √{(1+e)G(M+m)/(1-e)a}~42,190 m/s or 151,884 km/hour.
    raphelion = a(1+e) = 7.025x1013 meters for a minimum velocity:...vaphelion = √{(1-e)G(M+m)/(1+e)a}~87 m/s or 314 km/hour.
    a=½(raphelion+rperihelion)=3.52x1013 meters...and...b=√{raphelion.rperihelion)=2.298x1012 meters

The Gravitational Acceleration of Nibiru must be the centrally directed force interaction:

agrav = dv/dt = (dv/dr).(dr/dt)= (dv/dr).v = d{½v2}/dr = d{½.2G(m+M)(2a/r-1)/a}/dr = (G(m+M)/a).d{2a/r-1}/dr = {G(m+M)/a}.{-2a/2r2} = -G(m+M)/r2 ...as required.

agrav = dv/dt = -G(m+M)/r2

dv/dr = √(G[m+M]/a).{-a/(r2√(2a/r - 1)) = -√(G[m+M]a).√(r/(2a-r)/r2

Which becomes the differential equation for the distance x of Nibiru at a time t:

dx = dr = √(2G[m+M])√(1/r - 1/2a)dt ...and corollarily... dt = √{(2ar/(2a-r)}/√(2G[m+M]) dr

for displacement coordinates between x=0 and x=2a; that is the 'hitting' of the Sun (or the earth) within a distance r=1 AU=150 billion kilometres or 1.5x1011 meters and the maximum distance at Perihelion at twice the semimajor axis 2a= 471 AU or so 71 billion kilometers or 44 billion miles.

Integrating this for the displacement x of Nibiru from the Sun as the central focus at a time t:

t(x) = t(r) = ∫dx = ∫dr = 1/√(2G[m+M])∫√{(2ar/(2a-r)} dr

To evaluate this integral some more engaging mathematical concepts, definitions and derivations, requiring some algebraic manipulations, are applied. I show this for the mathematically familiar in a quote:

1. We change the surdic formula {√Box}=√(2ax/(2a-x) into a form of {1/√Box}, because the derivative of d{√Box}/dx=(d(Box)/dx)/(2√Box)

√(2ax/2a-x)=√{(2ax)/2a-x)}.√2ax/√2ax=(2ax)/√(4a2x-2ax2)

Because the surdic quadratic form f(x)=4a2x-2ax2 has derivative f'(x)=4a2-4ax , we rewrite the numerator (2ax) = -½(4a2-4ax) + 2a2

Since d{√(4a2x-2ax2)}/dx =½(4a2-4ax)/√(4a2x-2ax2), the integral equation then reads:

t(r) = ∫dr = -√(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2G[m+M]) (1/√(2G[m+M])∫2a2/√(4a2r-2ar2)dr

2. The second part of the integral engages the inverse trigonometric functions as integral solutions and we complete the square of the denominator to obtain a usable integrable form:
    d{arcsin[x/a]}/dx=1/√(a2-x2)
    from x=asiny with inverse y=arcsin(x/a) and dx/dy=acosy and (acosy)2 (asiny)2=a2 for dy/dx=1/acosy=1/√(a2-(asiny)2)=1/√(a2-x2)

2a2/√(4a2x-2ax2) = 2a2/√{2a(a2-[x-a]2)} = √(2a3)/√{(a2-[x-a]2}

The integral equation is now evaluated as a function of the arclength L of the orbit from Aphelion at L=½π radian or 90° (1 radian=180°/π) and where arcsin(90°)=arcsin(½π radians)= 1 to Perihelion at L=-½π radian or -90° and where arcsin(-90°)=arcsin(-½π radians)=-1 with respect to the arclength of |½π|+|-½π|=π radians as the semiorbit of Nibiru.
    The integration limits from r=rmaximum=raphelion=2a-a(1-e)=a(e+1)=2a-1AU to r=rminimum=rperihelion=|-a+ae}=|a(e-1)|=a(1-e)=|-1AU|=1AU, for a |positive arclength 2π| now redefine the integral equation in:

t(r) = ∫dr = √(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2G[m M]) + {√(2a3)/√(2G[m+M])}{arcsin[(r-a)/a]} + Integration Constant C

Constant C is then taken at Perihelion as time t=0, say at December 21st, 2012 for r=a(e-1)=-1AU and defines:

C= √(4a3(1-e)-2a3(1-e)2)/√(2G[m+M]) - {√(2a3)/√(2G[m+M])}{arcsin[(a-ae-a)/a]}= {√(2a3[1-e2]/2G[m+M]) - √(2a3/(2G[m+M]){arcsin[-e]}=(1.808080x1010){0.092220+1.478445}=2.83989x1010

C=√(a3/G[m+M]).{√(1-e2)+{arcsin[e]} then calculates as {2.84x1010 seconds or 899.925 civil years} for the 'flat line' L=π pathlength approximation of Nibiru in 1800 civil years, stated as eccentricity e=0.99573864 and for G(m+M)~GM~1.3348x1020m3/s2and a3~4.36367x1040 meters and with arcsin[e]~84°52'25" or 0.471π~ 1.478445 radians and as the semi arclength joining Perihelion to Aphelion in 900 civil years as the integration constant yielding a: Total Time = Time at coordinate r + Initial Time with period T=2π√(a3/GM) from a3=GMT2/4π2for √(a3/GM)=T/2π~1.808080x1010 seconds for Nibiru's 3600 civil year period.

The completed integral equation so becomes:

t(r) = -√(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2G[m+M]) + √(a3/G[m+M]).{√(1-e2) + arcsin[(r-a)/a] + arcsin[e]}

For any given distance r of Nibiru from the Sun, the time t for this displacement can then be calculated.
    We indicate the domain for x from -90° at Perihelion to +90° at Aphelion for a counterclockwise semiorbit from maximum Aphelion to minimum Perihelion with an intermediate value for r=a and so when Nibiru would be at a distance of its own orbital semimajor axis from the sun. This path then takes a combined semiperiod of 1800 years from Apehelion to Perihelion for the arcsin values of 90°=π/2 radians and -90°=-π/2 radians respectively. The value at 0°=0 radians then defines a timeframe within this 1800 year half cycle measured from Perihelion say, as the minimum time coordinate at t=0 for Perihelion at displacement r perihelion=a(1-e), which requires the elliptical orbit to become circular for e=0 and a linear approximation as e approaches 1 in relation to the arclength travelled.
    The mass m of Nibiru can be neglected in this formulation, because M+m=1030+m with m much smaller than M.

a) r=a

t(r=a) = -√(4a3-2a3)/√(2GM]) + √(a3/GM){√(1-e2)+arcsin[0]+arcsin[e]}=-√(a3/GM){1-√(1-e2)-0-arcsin[e]}=-1.8081x1010(1-√0.007984-1.4813..)=-1.8081x1010{-0.5707}~1.032x1010seconds or so 327.0 civil years into the future or past from the Perihelion. This would then describe a timeperiod of 2012-327=1685 and the 'Age of Newton, Kepler and Galileo' from the 15th century and following the classical period of the renaissance.
    The semi latus rectum coordinates (±ae,b√(1-e2))=(3.5056x1013,2.9939x1011) then give the ordinate (y-value) for the distance of Nibiru vertically and orthogonally to the central force focal center of the Sun. The hypotenuse of the formed right triangle then approximates the distance D of Nibiru from the Perihelion in D2=(ae)2 b2(1-e2)=for D=√(1.2289x1027 8.96341022)~3.5057x1013 and a value near r=a as the semimajor axis of Nibiru.

For D=vNibiruaveragetNibiru, tNibiru=D/vNibiruaverage]=3.5057x1013/1947~1.800x1010seconds or 570.4 civil years for a timemarker of the year in 2012-570=1442 and when the Renaissance began in the European 'Old World' and when the 'Age of Science' 'enlightened' the 'Dark Middle Ages' of superstition and ignorance with names like Michelangelo, Boticelli, Leonardo da Vinci and Christopher Columbus.

This marker also indicates the beginning of the 13th Mayan Longcount baktun ending on 13.0.0.0.0=4Ahau3Kankin as December 21st, 2012 - 144,000 days = September 18th, 1618 in 12.0.0.0.0=5Ahau13Zotz.

For a value of r=a/2 one calculates t(r=a/2) =-√{3a3/4GM} + √(a3/GM).{0.08935 arcsin[-½]+arcsin[e]}=-1.8081x1010(√0.75-0.08935+0.5236-1.4813..)=-1.8081x1010{-0.1810}~3.273x109 seconds or so 103.72 'civil' years into the future or past from Perihelion for an approximate dateline 2012-104=1908 and the start of World War 1 and the Industrial-Military conglomerations.
    If Nibiru is destined to intersect the 1 AU scale in 2012, then Nibiru was 234.7/2=117.4 AU or so 17.6 billion kilometers from the Sun's position about 104 years ago.

b) r=rperihelion=a(1-e)

tperihelion(r=1AU)=t(r=a-ae) = -√(a3/GM){√(1-e2)} + √(a3/GM){√(1-e2)+arcsin[-e]+arcsin[e]}=-√(a3/GM){√(1-e2)-√(1-e2)-arcsin[e]-arcsin[e]}=0 as the zeropoint of calibration, chosen at the Perihelion and as required for the boundary-initial condition for the integral equation.
    Remember, that the velocity of Nibiru changes in slowing down in the transversing of Aphelion and speeds up in the transversion of the Perihelion. So it takes longer to travel from Aphelion to the midpoint of the elliptical orbit as a quarter of the total path, then it does to travel from this midpoint to the Perihelion, namely at the r=a time coordinate of 327 civil years being shorter and as measured from Perihelion, than the 900-327=573 year interval from the Aphelion to the r=a time coordinate and nexus point.

c) raphelion=a(1+e)

taphelion(r=2a-1AU)=t(r=a+ae)=-√(a3/GM){√(1-e2)}-√(1-e2)-arcsin[e]-arcsin[e]}=-√(a3/GM){2arcsin[e]}=-1.8081x1010(2.9626..)~-5.3567x1010 seconds or so 1697.5 civil years into the future or past from the Perihelion for a time setting of about 2012-1697.5=314.5 AD.

Should 2arcsin[e]=2[½π]=π for e=1; the arclength between Perihelion and Aphelion would be 2x½π radians for -1.8081x1010(π)~-5.680x1010seconds or 1800 years in the past or the future from Perihelion.

t(r=2AU)= -√(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2GM) √(a3/GM).{√(1-e2) arcsin[(r-a)/a]+arcsin[e]}=-1/√(2GM){√{4(1.2395x1027)(3.0x1011)-2(3.5206x1013)(9.0x1022)}-(2.0889x1020).(0.09222 arcsin[-0.991479] arcsin[e])}~-1/√(2GM){√(1.4874x1039-6.3371x1036) - (2.0889x1020)(0.09222-1.44016 1.47845)}~-1/√(2GM){√(1.4811x1039) - (2.0889x1020)(0.1305)}~(3.8485x1019-2.7260x1019)/(1.6339x1010)~6.870x108 seconds or 21.8 civil years.

This then shows, that Nibiru would have been at a distance approaching the orbit of Mars for a semimajor axis of 1.524 AU and at the distance of the Asteroid Belt (about 2.2-3.3 AU) about 22 years ago in the year 2012-22=1990 and would have approached ever closer to its Perihelion position from 1990 to 2012 in the displacement interval for Nibiru from 2 AU around 1990 and at 1 AU in 2012.

d) rMars=1.5AU or 2.25x1011meters Intersection in approximately the year 1993

t(r=1.5 AU)= -√(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2GM) √(a3/GM).{√(1-e2) arcsin[(r-a)/a] arcsin[e]}=-1/√(2GM){√{4(1.2395x1027)(2.25x1011)-2(3.5206x1013)(5.0625x1022)}-(2.0889x1020).(0.09222 arcsin[-0.99361] arcsin[e])}~-1/√(2GM){√(1.1156x1039-3.5646x1036) - (2.0889x1020)(0.09222-1.45769+1.47845)}~-1/√(2GM){√(1.1120x1039) - (2.0889x1020)(0.1130)}~(3.3347x1019-2.360x1019)/(1.6339x1010)~5.965x108seconds or 18.9 civil years. So Nibiru would have intersected the orbit of Mars anno 1993, should it be at Perihelion in 2012.

Nibiru's Maximum speed near the Perihelion is so vperihelion =42,138 m/s or 1.33x1012meters per year or 1.33x1012/1.5x1011P=8.86 AU/year and Nibiru's Minimum speed at Aphelion is about vaphelion = 90 m/s or 2.84x109m/year or 2.84x109/1.5x1011=0.019 AU/year for a geometric mean speed of vNibiruaverage=√GM/a)=√{GM√(1-e2)/b}~1947 m/s as (√(8.86x0.019)~√(0.168)~0.41 AU/year or so 168,400 kilometres per day or 7016 kilometers per hour in the semiminor axis b=√{raphelion.rperihelion)=a√(1-e2)=3.246430x1012 meters.

As the speed near Perihelion would exceed the average speed of Nibiru, in a time from December 2011 to January 2012, Nibiru so would have been no farther away from Perihelion, than 0.41 AU, which is about half the orbit of Venus at 0.72 AU and near the orbit of Mercury at 0.39 AU. And for the June Solstice 2012 (with the Venus Transit 2012), Nibiru would have then been located about 0.2 AU from Perihelion, intersecting its highly unstable path in the orbit of the innermosts planet in the solar system in Mercury and Venus in gravitational perturbations. One could then mythologize Nibiru as the planet nearest the Sun, commonly called Vulcan.

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 6 400px-ellipse_properties_of_directrix_and_string_construction_svg Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 6 300px-elps-slr_svg
    Kepler's Second Law becomes:

For Linear Momentum p=mv the Angular momentum (vector) h=rxv=L/m corresponds as L=mr2ω=mrv=Iω with ω=v/r=2π/T and I=Σmr2=Moment of Inertia

The Area for a Circle in y2/r2 + x2/r2=1 as A=πr2 corresponds in x2/a2 + y2/b2=1 as A=πab

dA=½r.rdθ=½r2ω.dt for dA/dt=½r2ω =πab/T=Orbital Perimeter/Period

h=r2ω=2πab/T=(2πab/2πa)√(GM/a)=√(b2GM/a)=√(GMa[1-e2])

Kepler's 3rd Law becomes:

For tangential linear velocity: v=ωr=2πr/T; angular velocity ω=v/r=2πf=2π/T with frequency f=1/Period=1/T

acentripetal=v2/r=4π2/T2=4π2rv22r

GmM/r2 = mv2/r ...for...GM/r = v2 ...for... v=perimeter/period=2πr/T ...for... GM/r = 4π2r2/T2...for...T2 = 4π2r2r/GM

T2/a3 =4π2/GM
    Nibiru's period T=3600 years and the Sun's mass is 2x1030 kg with Newton's 'G' = 6.7x10-11 m3/(kg.s2)

a3=GMT2/4π2=4.36x1040 meters, using 3600 years = 3600x365.2425x24x3600=1.1x1011 seconds for unitary consistency.

a = {4.4x1040} meters = 3.520604x1013 meters =(3.520604x1013)/(1.5x1011) meters = 234.71 AU for a Perihelion-Aphelion scale of 2a=469.42 AU or about 70.4 Billion kilometers

The Nibiru identification of 3600 years could very well be a created and fostered and 'appreciatedly tolerated New Age joke of deception' from the 'ptb' in using a concept of 'a second for a year' in the proportionality of 3600 seconds to the hour in a mimicry to the prophetic encoding of the 'day for a year' principle enciphered in the Book of Ezekiel, chapter 4. One might recall the reference in Ezekiel.1 to the 'chariots from the heavens' at the river Chebar, also often associated with the 'ancient Hindu flying machines' or vimanas and other such 'vessels from the skies', also used by the disinformers and 'artiste's de NABS' to mindconfuse their gullible audiences.

thubanis

Raven Lionheart study Boxer Cup o
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:48 am

Such sillines...And people are literally searching every corner of the internet to prove or disprove dead weight perspectives. It's not about what is causing the changes, it's the fact that the changes are occurring. It could absolutely be none of the theories we've heard, but yet, we're seeing record phenomena in this window of time. This does not mean that the world is going to end, but still...the changes ARE occurring.

Now, at the current rate, some of these changes are going to eventually impact social and economic structures one way or the other. THAT'S what you will want to prepare for folks. The HUMAN element of any event. Take for example this Missisippi River. IF it continues to dry up, that's a huge economic impact.

There's nothing we can do about rogue planets, solar activity, galactic alignments, or a changing solar system. You can do something about how your life is impacted and by those around you which will help you know what needs to be done.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:08 am

Floyd wrote:
    Carol wrote:There is s distinct difference of "knowingly" spreading disinformaiton and just plain ignorance. Those who put information that they believe to be true are different then those who know the data is false.

Nevertheless, in the final analysis all information claiming the existence of Niburu is misinformation whether intentional or otherwise.

Also this does not alter the fact that Masters set up several businesses to profit from the fear spreading he was doing from his books and websites.

People are actually scared to death from listening to bullshit coming from the likes of him.

Sitchen has helped to misinform several generations with his totally erratic made up interpretations. Lieder is simply off her rocker. She actually suggested we kill our pets before the 2003 Pole Shift

In fact all the people mentioned in this thread have no credible evidence for the existence of such a planet but as usual its the authors and publishing houses that come of well from the doomism and fantasy.

Lieder, Sitchen, Masters and others who are selling the Niburu lie are all in the same boat. The evidence people cling to for its existence is generally appalling and often blatantly fraudulent.

When Niburu fails to turn up there will be something else conjured up to take its place. I can assure of that. The publishing houses will see to that. Not to mention unscrupulous profiteers. In fact I could probably invent something and have it go viral.

Whilst people are quivering staring at the skies waiting for non existent bodies in the firmament to visit us, it takes them further away from the very earth they stand on as the gaze outwards pointlessly.

There are other things to be getting along with than promoting this fraudulent Niburu nonsense.

Isn't one of the primary challenges and achievements in life to move beyond fear and have complete faith that that we all participate in a grand design? Sometimes our role is that of a participant and other times that of the observor. What I'm trying to say is that changes are part of the normal pattern. Some changes we may know about and others are just a mystery when they occur. Sometimes as the observor we look at change in awe. Sometimes as the participant we may become overwhelmed by changes. However, understanding helps dispel fear. And there are many levels of understanding. Moving beyond fear is key when expanding ones conscious awareness and paramount to spiritual growth. And sometimes one has to be in a state of fear to get sick and tired of it so they can reject it. No one knows what it will take for an individual to grow beyond fear because this is an individual thing each must experience for his or herself. And have you forgotten how so many folks enjoy fear. Getting on a roller coaster comes to mind or even going river rafting. I almost lost my life doing the river rafting so have a clear recollection of what that's like. Fear can be a good thing (enlivening) or a bad thing. It just depends upon ones individual perspective and situation.

Last edited by Carol on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:34 am

You may want to look at this

and this http://www.gsjournal.net/old/ntham/amesbury.pdf

I am not a scientist so while I understand most of it, I can not really discuss the paper. You can email them though, the email is at the top of the paper

Scientist are progressing, correcting their mistakes and becoming more accurate with new more powerful sensors. The new theories do not leave any space whatsoever for Nibiru
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:42 am

And a more detailed explanation

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:19 pm

gscraig wrote:Such sillines...And people are literally searching every corner of the internet to prove or disprove dead weight perspectives.

There is nothing silly about bringing to attention the odious activities of scam artists and fear mongers and misinformationists. It helps to clear the path.

Some people will find such perspectives and the efforts of the people who have taken the time to write papers and present educational videos detracting from the egregore of fear of value and reassuring as not everyone is as advanced as you yet.

Of course we need to focus on more important earthly matters and so on than space objects too but we knew that anyway before your interjection.

Please go and do some of it.

Last edited by Floyd on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:23 pm

Raven wrote:[size=14]Shiloh has detailed some of the Nibiru coordinates, showing for example, that Nibiru would have entered the asteroid belt in the early 1990's and he has finetuned the integral equation. So I repost this here for anyone interested in the details about this 'infamous' planetary perturbation. From 2012, Nibiru could as well have become mythologized as the old planet Vulcan. Some 'you tube cosmologists' might have or will perhaps invent this in lieu of Nemesis, Wormwood, Nibiru or planet XYZ.

The Nibiru identification of 3600 years could very well be a created and fostered and 'appreciatedly tolerated New Age joke of deception' from the 'ptb' in using a concept of 'a second for a year' in the proportionality of 3600 seconds to the hour in a mimicry to the prophetic encoding of the 'day for a year' principle enciphered in the Book of Ezekiel, chapter 4. One might recall the reference in Ezekiel.1 to the 'chariots from the heavens' at the river Chebar, also often associated with the 'ancient Hindu flying machines' or vimanas and other such 'vessels from the skies', also used by the disinformers and 'artiste's de NABS' to mindconfuse their gullible audiences.

thubanis

Raven Lionheart study Boxer Cup o

Well that's one helluva post. Its a good thing (not a silly thing) that people take the time to help allay the fear of the others. I hope it comes in handy to some googler somewhere who thinks hes gonna die in a horrible Niburuesque manner

Thanks Thuban person and Raven.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:24 pm

Thanks for the 'silly' videos Ceridwen
    Insanely Happy
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:36 pm

Well I disagree. People make mistakes and are not infallible. We all know the weather changes all the time and the reports put out by the weatherman can be wrong - repeatedly. Are you ready to condemn the weatherman because the weather changed? One of the things folks do is 'talk story.' They share what information they have in hopes of helping others. They are just passing the info on.

One of the more positive elements about this thread is it offers lots of data. Once again it's up to the individual as to sort it out and decide for him or herself what to accept.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Maybe but the people like masters are scammers who deliberately set up several websites and businesses to profit from fear mongering. Pretty nasty.
    He is about as innocent as the Wolf in Little Red Hood.

I wouldn't trust that geezer as far as I could throw you Carol.

Others are part of wider disnfo campaign and most of it involves the publishing houses spreading a mythos to sell books by various authors on the same subject and making millions.

There is much useful information here and all the links provided which may indeed be of good value. All conclusively demonstrate that Niburu cannot and does not exist. Dispelling and dismissing the fearmonger pimps is always a good thing. End of.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:05 am