tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
ceridwen
magamud
mudra
lawlessline
devakas
Aquaries1111
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
Carol
Floyd
14 posters

Planet X | Niburu hoax

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 8 Empty Re: Planet X | Niburu hoax

Post  Carol Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:42 pm

Tom, personally I think we have 3 things to look forward to: comet/astroids, crippling solar flare/CME that has an EMP effect across some areas of the planet and the continuation of magnetic pole drift. This I am certain of. As for PX - ? However, the other 3 do have an impact on weather, wind, rain, quakes and eruptions.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:36 am

lawlessline wrote:
    Floyd wrote:Hi Tom, nice to see an 'on topic' post again lol. Thanks.

These youtube vids are old news. One of the purposes of this thread as was to differentiate between the hypothetical planet at the edge of the solar system and the fantastical Niburu of Sitchen and the aliens/ channelers/ fear mongers.

The hypothetical planet has shown no sign of having an orbit that would bring it close to earth a la Niburu. The most recent astronomer to hypothesise about a planet in the Kuiper belt is Rodney Gomes but he is not hypothesising it is Niburu and his evidence is inclusive and not accepted by all scientists. He is certainly not suggesting it is called Niburu and populated by aliens which it inst lol. Some Niburuists have jumped on the back of the Gomes theory which Im sure he would be horrified to hear.

Because there is no evidence for Niburu whatsoever, Niburuists often latch on to these astronomical hypotheses to validate the Niburu of Sitchen and the Channelers which is contradictory as whatever evidence there may be for a this hypothetical body, it does not follow any of the orbits or stories created by these parties or the dubious entities being channeled etc. It is impossible for them to be the same thing even if Niburu did exist which it doesnt.

Lets be clear about this, the postulated Tyche or Planet X is not Niburu and has nothing in common with it whatsoever apart from it being the last chance saloon for believers in Sitchen's Niburu. Sitchens orbits are impossible yet they have nothing in common with this postulated body. They are absolutely not the same item. One is fictional and one is an astronomical hypothesis.

It would help if Niburists talked in terms of Niburu when attempting to prove Sitchens planet rather than PX or Tyche which is not Niburu at all.

It is still possible that Tyche and Planet X do not exist but as for Niburu
    It just aint there.

Below are two scientific articles relating to the article in the Independent.

Thanks for your post .

F

Tyche, it's not Nibiru (and probably not even real)
    http://astroblogger.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/tyche-its-not-nibiru-and-probably-not.html

No, there’s no proof of a giant planet in the outer solar system
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/02/14/no-theres-no-proof-of-a-giant-planet-in-the-outer-solar-system/

Thanks for the encouragement F, I will try and post more useless info this as possible.

As for Sitchen, I have spent my life believing it was WD who came up with that whole thing. The solar mechanics do not allow for Nirubooboo crap like that. But lets be fair to history.
    Could it be that what the Sumarians experienced was a tale about a comet impact? As everyone tells great big down the pub, like Liverpool getting anywhere past 5th place in the Premiership,could of changed the comet impact to we were attacked by a planet that brought fire to the earth. I am not sure the summarians are all that, as with most cultures of known history, set against our present situation. I am not saying that it was never a higher developed culture on this planet at some point. But if the sumarians still here running the show? Please don't tell me they are now in some blood line. Coz in that case, why they hiding? There plain stupidity of a past era? I say don't fret my friends come and join the fun, don't care what you done it is the future that counts.

Back to the videos though. I posted more a way of saying this has been going on for sooooooooooooo long that it is lost to the realms of WD. Hoax or not bring it on.

Love to you floyd you big red cop fan.

Lawless
    t

Mornin' Tom

Reds are a worry these days but my positive demeanor and unflinching support for LFC will help see us through. Man Utd on Sunday. Few cold ones in the fridge for that fella.

I think lots of the old stories, especially mythological and religious are allegorical and perhaps should not be taken literally though they may be mixed with some actual events sometimes.

If a planet like Niburu came up close and personnel to the Earth (ie Sitchens theory that it caused the flood etc and a return 3,600 later) then we most certainly would have pictograms, religious stories and hieroglyphs that clearly depict a huge planet pulling up right next to our own. The fact is there are none because such a monumental event would have been clearly recorded in cultures all over the planet on both occasions which it was not.
    The epic of Gilgamesh for example does not attribute the flood to a Planet/God named Niburu. It is all the imagination of others who came much more recently.

It is known for certain that planetary bodies have next to no influence on geophysical activity here on earth, even though pseudo scientists like Hoagland tried to equate his Elenin/piloted craft to volcanic activity here on earth.
    When I put this to my geologist cousin he laughed and told me to F off lol.

In an earlier post I pasted this chart which demonstrates the effect of planetary bodies in our solar system and their effects on earth

Can the position of the moon or planets affect seismicity?

The question often arises as to whether astronomical events, such as planetary alignments, can significantly influence the occurrence of earthquakes. The moon, sun, and other planetary bodies in our solar system influence the earth in the form of perturbations to the gravitational field. The relative amount of influence is proportional to the object's mass and inversely proportional to the cube of its distance from the earth. * The general idea is that strains in the earth's crust caused by perturbations in the gravitational field may influence when an impending earthquake will occur (like the straw that broke the camel's back). If this were indeed the case, we would expect to see a correlation between rate at which earthquakes occur and the perturbations to the gravitational field. The dominant perturbation in the earth's gravitational field generates the semi-diurnal (12 hour) ocean and solid earth tides which are primarily caused by the moon (due to its proximity) and the sun (due to its large mass). No significant correlations have been identified between the rate of earthquake occurrence and the semi-diurnal tides when using large earthquake catalogs. There have, however, been some small but significant correlations reported between the semi-diurnal tides and the rate of occurrence of aftershocks in some volcanic regions, such as Mammoth Lakes.

The relative influences of object in the solar system, in order of magnitude. are:
    Object Mass
    (Earth=1) Distance
    (Million km) Relative Influence
    (Moon=1)
    Moon 0.01228 0.38 1.00
    Sun 329390 149 0.45
    Venus 0.8073 41 0.000052
    Jupiter 314.5 629 0.0000056
    Mars 0.1065 79 0.00000096
    Mercury 0.0549 91 0.00000033
    Saturn 94.07 1277 0.00000020
    Uranus 14.40 2720 0.000000004

The flood stories are just as easily attributable to large tsunamis caused by earthquakes or volcanoes. They may also be in part creation myth. One thing is certain no planet or near asteroid caused any changes they would have been earth based. Unless a large body crashed into the Earth directly.

There is a possibility of a big XXXX off comet or asteroid hitting in the earth in the past and in the future. It can be ascertained when and where bodies hit the earth in the past but im not sure any hit the ground at the time of the Sumerians or Akkadians in that region or later earlier biblical times.

As for the astronomy of Niburu its just made up as is the entire existence of the planet. Im certain people will still believe in it though despite its existence being impossible.

If a comet where to hit us now there is not much we could about it apart from run if one so wished. I suppose we have to make the most of what we have and the time that we have left to do something in our lives. Cataclysms or no cataclysms. There is certainly no point in living in fear.

The solar flares (solar flares thread) which may are may not hit a peak around may 2013 emulating the so called Carrington event would not be a cataclysmic event but would certainly cause a fair amount of havoc in relation to communications, supplies, electric supplies and infrastructure and so on. One would have to remember that all distribution these days is run by software. If that went down briefly it would be wise to have some preparation but the end of the world it most certainly is not and it is foolish to talk it up as such. The extremity of the event is not a given.
    Again Planet X is not Niburu so to talk of it in terms of a planet heading for earth is daft. Planet X is a postulated body that is not moving anywhere near earth.

I just hope Liverpool win the league and the European cup again before the next asteroid or whatever. Possibly a Floyd reunion too but with the keyboardist passed on from his mortal coil I doubt that. I think we are quite safe for quite some time though. I for one dont design my life around the work pseudo scientists, alleged aliens and channelers where all of the information about Niburu Poo comes from.

Stay cool

F

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:59 am

This was on C2C last night so instead of PX it is the sun we should be focused on.

Quote: Geologist and author Robert M. Schoch, Ph.D. discussed how coronal mass ejections from the sun unleashed discharges upon Earth which destroyed ancient advanced cultures. "There was a major solar outburst, I'm now convinced, at the end of the last Ice Age that really wiped out these early civilizations," Schoch declared. To that end, he noted that ancient hieroglyphs, such as Easter Island's rongorongo script, appear to depict plasma phenomena in the sky as observed by the denizens of Earth. Additionally, Schoch cited ice core studies, lunar materials, and the preponderance of ancient, seemingly abandoned, monuments as evidence for such an event. To that end, he pointed to Turkey's Gobekli Tepe site, which has been dated to this time frame and, he believes, was purposely buried by its creators, as an indication that the ancients tried to protect their civilization from the solar event.

Based on his research, Schoch surmised that these coronal mass ejection events happen roughly every 10,000 years and that the Earth is due to be hit again soon. Should such an event happen, he said, the electrical grid and communication systems on the planet would be crippled. Additionally, "super energetic electrons and protons" would blast the Earth, damaging electronics, and earthquakes as well as volcanic activity would be induced. While Schoch dismissed the idea that the Mayan calendar is an exact prediction of the next coronal mass ejection, he did suggest that the infamous timetable is alluding to such an event. Ultimately, he warned that "any time between now and the next five years, even ten years," the planet could fall victim to the massive solar blast.

http://www.robertschoch.com/
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rongorongo
    http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history-archaeology/gobekli-tepe.html

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:08 am

Here is the link to that C2C .

Coast To Coast AM 09-19-2012 - Ancient Cataclysms - (C2CAM)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk3FJz6J0Bw&list=PLFD29AF96770BC4E2&index=1&feature=plcp

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:47 am

Carol wrote:This was on C2C last night so instead of PX it is the sun we should be focused on.

Hola

Given that Niburu is clearly fiction why should we 'shift our focus' to another unwarranted fear such as this CME one? Its a bit like going out of the frying opan into the fire.

This chaps claims that CME's cause geological changes have probably not been peer reviewed and therefore a fringe view. I don't think there is any evidence that links CME's to earthquakes etc and certainly not to them wiping out entire civilisations.

His claims that the Rongorongo writings record plasma events that wiped out civilisations appear to be conjectural and speculative with no real basis. Perhaps in the same way as Sitchen's self fulfilling and erratic interpretation of Sumerian artifacts. No experts have deciphered them yet (Rongorongo) and as there is no correlation between CME's and geological activity on Earth his hypothesis is unlikely

His theory is similar to that to the ultra fear mongering pseudo scientist Patrick Geryl who basically has no evidence to back up his claims and was asking for millions of dollars to set up a safe location in the Mountains and so on.

Certainly no expert on CME or Solar science would agree with Geryl or Schoch.
    I know who I would be minded to give my attentions to more.

The fact this was on coast to coast makes it less likely to be true Wink

The large solar flares initially predicted for 2012 have now been forecast for around may next year. At most they are likely to be around the strength of the Carrington Event of 1859. Now was the Carrington event a cataclysmic CME that wiped out a civilisations? No it wasnt-It burned out a few telegraph offices. It would only appear worse to day because we are more reliant on technology than in 1859. Unprotected grids and systems may well suffer but I would hardly call that an extinction event lol even if we have to go with power for a short while.

Another thing is why should we be worried about things even if they were to happen. If it wasnt for asteroids crashing into earth in antiquity bring water with them, then there would never have been life on this incredible planet and we would not be here now. If a huge asteroid would crash into our planet tomorrow destroying human civilisation then so be it. Another chapter in the planetary drama of which we have so far played a tiny part.

He who giveth can also take away.

Solar activity or celestial bodies do not effect earthquakes and volcanoes, unless one were to directly crash into us.
    CME's can effect technology and power grids and may just do that.
    I happen to think the power going off would be great fun. Perhaps people can start producing their own food, relay less on technology and get closer to nature and so on.

Investing into the fear paradigm due to misinformation and bad science is unnecessary and entirely avoidable. Sadly, many people online are panicking and becoming entrenched in fear on a daily basis because they take this stuff on bard when in reality it is baseless.

Cataclysm have and will happen though.

Hell have no fury like Mother Earth scorned.

http://www.jasoncolavito.com/1/post/2012/08/rongorongo-a-go-go-robert-schochs-12000-year-easter-island-delusion.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/04/science/la-sci-solar-storms-20120505

Geryl's pseudo science refuted.
    http://www.2012hoax.org/patrick-geryl

Cup o

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:23 am

Insanely Happy

Haven't you been following the increase in earth changes (quakes, sink holes, typhoons, hurricanes, fires, flooding, eruptions, solar flares, CMEs)?

It's never been about fear in my book but instead about preparation. What do you plan to do if the grid goes down (and the grid goes down on a regular bases given the increase in storms of one sort or another)?

My take is focused on being practical and self-sufficiency. Sweet and simple. Some things we can be prepared for (like the ceasation of distribution of food and water for whatever reason) and electricity. We've lived in remote areas where during the winter time when it was 22 degrees outside this happened on a regular basis. Only an idiot would maintain a blind eye when it comes to preparing for the basic grid failures.

It doesn't matter to me why this happens.. what matters is that it does happen.

And we eventually plan on moving back to our little house in the woods (2014), so it's only natural to think of ways to endure the winters with snow and ice 6-8 months out of the year.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:31 pm

Carol wrote:

Haven't you been following the increase in earth changes (quakes, sink holes, typhoons, hurricanes, fires, flooding, eruptions, solar flares, CMEs)?

It's never been about fear in my book but instead about preparation. What do you plan to do if the grid goes down (and the grid goes down on a regular bases given the increase in storms of one sort or another)?

We can ask some questions.

Q. Does Niburu exist
    A. No

Q.Does solar activity effect geophysical activity on this planet?
    A.No

Q.Do other Planets or the occasional celestial intrusion effect geophysical change on this planet?
    A. No

(the exception to this being our moon which effects the tides but the Earth and the moon are inextricably linked notwithstanding any esoteric connotations)

Q. May an asteroid hit the Earth
    A. yes

Q. May the economy go awry
    A. Yes

Q. May humans do the will of Thanatos and go about destroying each other and their planet via acts of war and the willful destruction of the sustaining planetary environment?
    A. yes

Q. If compromising events do happen and whether an exterior or an interior series of catastrophic events do come to pass, can we do anything about it?
    A1. Extinction event we are all Xxxxxx. Hope you didnt act like an xxxxxxxx in your last existence
    A2. Run to the hills and hope for the best
    A3. We can do something about it then willfully change it

Q. Do we have an option?
    A1. If A1 above no
    A2. If not A1 above then either A2 or A3 above

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:07 pm

Well I disagree with question #2.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:22 pm

I tell yer what mate.

When the last major solar stuff happened in 1859 ( Carrington event) like the one is predicted for 2013 there where two major earthquakes

1859 Shamakhi earthquake was a 5.9-magnitude- 100 people died in Azerbaijan

Erzurum earthquake- 15,000 people died in Turkey.

They are both in earthquake prone territory and their cause had nothing to do with solar activity.

Do you think that the next forecast CME is going to cause a civilization altering event.

Im not even sure the above two coincided with the solar flares. Even if they did its hardly an extinction event is it. Its the size of an English third division football crowd and both countries and cultures still flourish.

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 8 Empty Nibiru and Resolution

Post  Eartheart Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:19 pm

this is hilarious intuitiv - Earthur Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 8 Auralt10

Anarchistbanjo channels about Nibiru and our Resolution Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Malletzky
    September 19, 2012. The autumn equinox marks the completion of inputs for the coming year in the earth’s akashic printing que. If its going to happen during the coming year it must be in the printing que by the autumn equinox. It has always been this way and always will be this way.

This year it also marks the end of 4th density harvest and many things have happened during the past weeks, but the most important happened this morning in the astral. The arrival of Nibiru on the scene has long been anticipated and even feared. Months ago I sensed that the passing of Nibiru would trigger the final ascension and it would conclude by the winter solstice. I can only share what I have seen and let others determine for themselves.

This morning in the astral Nibiru swept past the earth at 4th density level. As Nibiru entered the force field of earth’s Unity Grid it suffered much damage. Many feared that earth would be damaged by the passing of Nibiru but the opposite has been the case. Nibiru’s electromagnetic core has been damaged and it will suffer a pole reversal. In the meantime, those dark entities seeking to escape earth were transported to Nibiru as it passed. They caught a ride on the wrong horse this time! As the dark entities were purged from the earth’s Unity Grid balance and unity was achieved. I sensed Nibiru and the dark ones once more moving out of our solar system. The Orion forces remaining with Gaia are in deep karmic debt and obligation to make right those things that they screwed up. They must serve to pay off their karmic debt. There is no danger from them.

There was a pause in the astral and the Galactic Federation was requested to leave Gaia’s space for their own protection as a new quarantine was prepared to be placed around her for the coming great cycle and the new game. It was then that a most wonderful thing happened. In the stillness, the Galactic Federation chose to remain and held the gates open for earth and its inhabitants to move into 5th density. Something gave way in the astral and the entire earth and all living things simply dissolved into the higher realms, entered into the realms of the Galactic Federation. There was no more earth, no more Gaia! She had completely ascended leaving nothing at all behind!

This was a 4th density and remains to be played out in 3rd density but will do so by this coming Winter solstice. What does this mean? I don’t know. I only know that something very big happened today and it was not planned. It was spontaneous and happened as the result of the Galactic Federation’s choice to hold the gateway open for Gaia and all upon her.

I’ve been thinking about this all day at work and believe that it means earth and her inhabitants have all ascended from 4th to 5th density with 1st, 2nd and 3rd densities soon to follow. The manner of her ascension has been finalized and is in the printing que for the coming months. I don’t know what it means that Gaia completely dematerialized but it must mean a major change in the nature of our coming reality.

Bright blessings,

-joe
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:26 pm

Ok thanks for that.
    bobhardee
    bobhardee

Post  bobhardee Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:12 pm

Will someone please go onto the SOHO site and check out the following:

Go to Sohonasa.gov
    click on space weather
    click on soho real time view of the sun
    click on MPEG movies
    click on LASCO C3 (blue square)and give it a minute to pull up the movie.

9-26-2012 If you look at about 10:00 on the screen, you will notice one large and at least three smaller planetary bodies headed towards the sun. If there is anyone out there who can give a guess as to these planetary bodies, I would appreciate it.
    Thanks,
    Bob/robert
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Well on that note Bob, I'll go ahead and post this.

Patrick Geryl told George Ure (www.urbansurvival.com) that we are facing two windows for major planetary line-ups which could do damage to the earth. Sept. 28-29 and Oct. 3-4 are vulnerable times for the planet, especially since he expects a potential Carrington Event during the latter one which could take down the grid. Patrick has a good track record of linking solar system planetary line-ups with quakes, solar flares, volcanic eruptions and other events. In the past day there was a 6.2 in the Baja, with numerous aftershocks. Have your preps in place within the next few days. A Native Lakota shaman with whom we are familiar has had dreams that there will be quarantine in October. Keep extra gas cans on your property, lots of batteries, lots of water barrels.

Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 8 Empty Patrick Geryl Debunked

Post  Floyd Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:15 am

Carol wrote:
    Patrick Geryl .. that we are facing two windows for major planetary line-ups which could do damage to the earth. Sept. 28-29 and Oct. 3-4 are vulnerable times for the planet, especially since he expects a potential Carrington Event during the latter one which could take down the grid. Patrick has a good track record of linking solar system planetary line-ups with quakes, solar flares, volcanic eruptions and other events. I

Carol I think its tragic that you take Patrick Geryl seriously. Along with Marshal Masters and others he is one of the worst examples of pseudo scientific fear/ doomsday profiteers in the business. And I mean business.

Geryl is an amateur astronomer who sells books based on his pseudo science and fear about the end of the world happening this year. Masters does the same with his heavily monetized website and crackpot theories based on pseudo science, fear and hoaxed photographs.

But we know Niburu is a hoax so now the focus is shifting onto CME's and magnetic shifts (which take thousands of years to complete gradually by the way). If we do have a solar event similar to the Carrington event as forecast for may next year that would not be a civilisation destroying extinction level event as some pseudo scientists and fear mongers are attempting to suggest. Grids going down for a bit is not the end of the world lol.

Sure, prepare for an event like a Carrington event next year, that would be very advisable but the end of the world it is not. And even that may not happen.There maybe no communications bad supplies and erratic electricity for a while but that's it. Solar storms do not end civillisations as neither do fictional planets such as Niburu.

I linked an article that refutes his work earlier as well proven evidence that clearly demonstrates planets, whether they are lined up or not (and CME's) do not and cannot effect geophysical trauma on this planet.

Hopefully this year will signal an end to the career of people like these, Geryl and Masters et al but im sure the publishing houses and hoaxers will come up with a new idea to make millions from the back of. An im certain their manure will be spread with assistance from their 'online helpers' on conspiracy boards and via awful youtube videos.

[i]http://seismo.berkeley.edu/outreach/faq.html
    Can the position of the moon or planets affect seismicity?

The question often arises as to whether astronomical events, such as planetary alignments, can significantly influence the occurrence of earthquakes. The moon, sun, and other planetary bodies in our solar system influence the earth in the form of perturbations to the gravitational field. The relative amount of influence is proportional to the object's mass and inversely proportional to the cube of its distance from the earth. * The general idea is that strains in the earth's crust caused by perturbations in the gravitational field may influence when an impending earthquake will occur (like the straw that broke the camel's back). If this were indeed the case, we would expect to see a correlation between rate at which earthquakes occur and the perturbations to the gravitational field. The dominant perturbation in the earth's gravitational field generates the semi-diurnal (12 hour) ocean and solid earth tides which are primarily caused by the moon (due to its proximity) and the sun (due to its large mass). No significant correlations have been identified between the rate of earthquake occurrence and the semi-diurnal tides when using large earthquake catalogs. There have, however, been some small but significant correlations reported between the semi-diurnal tides and the rate of occurrence of aftershocks in some volcanic regions, such as Mammoth Lakes.

The relative influences of object in the solar system, in order of magnitude. are:
    Object Mass
    (Earth=1) Distance
    (Million km) Relative Influence
    (Moon=1)
    Moon 0.01228 0.38 1.00
    Sun 329390 149 0.45
    Venus 0.8073 41 0.000052
    Jupiter 314.5 629 0.0000056
    Mars 0.1065 79 0.00000096
    Mercury 0.0549 91 0.00000033
    Saturn 94.07 1277 0.00000020
    Uranus 14.40 2720 0.000000004

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planets.html

Brian Monson has also worked out the positions and times of several past alignments and shows that better alignments in recent history than the one coming up in May of 2000 have occurred with no ill effects. He also has a couple of nice sky maps of these alignments on his conjunction analysis webpage. There is also an excellent page giving great detail about the upcoming "alignment" brought to you by the good folks at The Griffith Observatory, who are also good friends of these Bad Astronomy pages. Yet another page has been set up by Truman Collins as well.

But just how strong is the influence of the planets? This turns out to be a relatively easy calculation. (MATH WARNING: for those that hate math, the next few paragraphs may disturb you, but are necessary.) First, let me make something clear: there are two effects a planet can have. One is simply gravity, which basically means how hard that planet can pull on us. The other influence is tidal force, which is more complicated, but you can think of it as a stretching force rather than a simple pull. Think of it this way: a strong enough gravity could pull the Earth from its orbit, while a strong enough tide could rip it in half. Can the planets do this to us? Could they possibly send Earth flying into space, or rend us asunder (quick answer: no)? I will start with gravity, and then show why tides are even less important.

Alignments do not cause earthquakes
    http://www.2012hoax.org/planetary-alignment

The ‘earthquakes’ claim appears to be that the gravitational influence of the non-existent alignments will cause earthquakes on Earth. However, the moon is much closer to us than any other astronomical object, so even though it is much smaller and lighter, it completely swamps out any gravitational or tidal effects caused by the Sun, Jupiter, Saturn, or any other object. The Sun does cause tides on the Earth, and when these tides are combined with the moon tides (at the full and new moons) then they are called ’spring tides’. When they are counter to the moon’s tides (at the first and last quarter moons) then they are called ‘neap tides’. The primary influence on the Earth’s tides is the Moon. Other planets are too small and too far away to cause any noticeable effect.

Patrick Geryl Refuted with mathametical and scientific evidence
    http://www.2012hoax.org/patrick-geryl

Geryl claims that:

In the year 2012 the Earth awaits a super catastrophe: its magnetic field will completely reverse in one go. Phenomenal earthquakes and tidal waves will destroy our civilization. Europe and North-America will shift thousands of kilometers northward and end up in a polar clime. Nearly the whole Earth's population will perish in the apocalyptic events.2

The cause of this massive destruction?

"A very HIGH sunspot is expected in 2012…when that happens… a huge… an enormous… a gargantic…a gargantuan solar flare will be thrown to the Earth and will destroy our civilization."3

Dresden Codex

Geryl and his co-author Ratinck claim that they were able to read and decipher parts of the Dresden Codex4 and that they discovered that the old Egyptians and the ancient Maya were both descendants of Atlantis. If this sounds familiar, it should. It was originally proposed in the 1882 pseudo-archeology book Atlantis: The Antedeluvian World by Ignatius Donnelly5.
    Solar Eruption to Polar Shift

On this basis, Geryl and Ratinck came to the conclusion that in 2012, between December 19th and 21st, there will be a massive solar eruption that will reach the Earth within a few hours, that the Earth will be surrounded by a cloud of plasma, that the cloud of plasma will have a magnetic field in a different orientation than that of the Earth, and that in response the core of the earth will be deflected by the magnetic field, turning under the crust until it arrives at a different orientation. However, since the rotation of the core and the crust would then be in different directions, massive earthquakes and other phenomena would occur.

The theory refers to its own research and calculations, and predictions which were claimed to have been made by the Maya and ancient Egyptians. These predictions are not confirmed by Mayanists or Egyptologists.
    "Can't possibly be wrong"

When asked what would happen if December 2012 were to come and go without the earthquakes and tsunamis of his predictions, Geryl fell silent.
    "I don't really contemplate that possibility," he said. "[My predictions] are so spectacular, they can't possibly be wrong."6

Problems with Geryl's ideas

To people trained in astronomy, Patrick Geryl's idea is laughable. Geryl never seems to explain how he is able to predict this "solar flare"7 years ahead of time when astrophysicists are not able to do so, or how he knows that the magnetic field of his imaginary plasma cloud is going to be opposite that of the Earth. When questioned on these topics, he refers people to his books.
    Not massive enough

In order to exert a force on the earth that would cause part of the earth to flip over, you would have to exert as much energy as it would take to stop it, and start it spinning again in the opposite direction. When we are talking about the core earth we are talking about a huge spinning mass. The core of the earth is divided into two parts, the solid iron core which is about the size of the moon, and the liquid outer core which is the size of mars. The inner core rotates with the earth, only slightly out of sync with the rest of the planet8.

Geryl claims that a massive CME is going to flip the core over, physically. Let us assume that he means the solid inner core, which is the size of the moon[7]. In order to turn the core as Geryl claims, the CME would have to be more massive than the core.

This is true for the same reasons that astronauts working on the Hubble had to have their feet bolted to the mechanical arm of the space shuttle. Because if you try to turn a screw in space, you wind up with your body rotating around the screw instead of the screw turning out of the socket. On earth or inside the shuttle you are braced against something. Out in space with nothing to brace against and no gravity to hold you to the ground, you just spin. The CME that Geryl has flipping the core is in the same situation. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Assuming there was no spin at all on the core, and assuming there was a realistic way to couple the two masses, in order to turn the core 180 degrees, the mass of the CME would have to be equal to that of the core, and turn 180 degrees in the opposite direction.

If the CME were less massive than the core, it would have to complete a turn of more than 180 degrees. Something with 1/2 the mass of the core would have to complete a full rotation, etc.

So, how much mass are we talking about?

The volume of the moon is 21.9 billion cubic kilometers. That is 21,900,000,000 km3 or 2.19×1010km3. There are 1015 cubic centimeters in 1 cubic kilometer, or 2.19×1025cm3 in the solid inner core. Iron has a density of 7.874 g/cc, so the mass of the core is 2.19×1025×7.874 or 1.724×1026 grams. In contrast, the average mass of a CME is 1.6×1015 grams, or about 1011 ( That is 100,000,000,000 ) times smaller.

There is no way a CME could be massive enough to turn the core.
    Not magnetic enough

In addition to the problem with the mass, there is a problem with coupling the two masses together. Geryl claims that the magnetic field of the CME will push the core over by acting on the magnetic field of the core. This claim also fails.

Let us assume that the solid core is magnetized (it is not, but we'll leave that aside for the moment). Geryl's claim requires a magnetic field strong enough to grab that spinning mass and flip it over. In order to do that the magnetic field strength would have to be much more intense than the magnetic field of the earth.

The strength of a magnetic field obeys the inverse square law. If you double the distance, the field strength falls to one quarter. In order to overwhelm the magnetic field of the earth, the field generated by the CME would have to be stronger than that of the earth. That is actually not that hard to do on a very localized basis. The strength of the field at the Earth's surface ranges from less than 30 microTeslas (0.3 Gauss) in an area including most of South America and South Africa to over 60 microTeslas (0.6 Gauss) around the magnetic poles in northern Canada and south of Australia, and in part of Siberia. Any bar magnet will seize a compass needle, overwhelming the magnetic field of the earth within several inches of the magnet. However, a CME is a large, diffuse object, and its magnetic field would have to be much larger than that of the earth in order to affect the core.

Even if you took a second earth and (ignoring gravity) brought it next to our earth and tried to flip it magnetically, you wouldn't be able to do it. If you took a second earth with a magnetic field hundreds of times stronger than ours, you still wouldn't be able to do it. You would need a much more massive object with a much stronger magnetic field to overcome the weakness of the magnetic interaction, and the stability of the earth given to it by its spin.

So in order to flip the core, the CME would have to be intensely magnetic and many times more massive than the earth, let alone the earth's core. A CME does not come anywhere near being massive enough or magnetic enough to cause this effect.
    Nowhere to hide

Let us assume that we are wrong in our analysis above. Geryl is proposing that his group be given 1 billion US$ in order to build a survival center in the Sierra Nevada mountains of Spain. The problem is, if he were right, there would be nowhere to hide.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:34 am

Here is a little more grist for the mill provided by Dutch Sinse.

http://whynotnews.eu/?p=1521 ~sub: https://www.youtube.com/EX0MATRlXTV ~credits video: https://www.youtube.com/dutchsinse & more info: http://goo.gl/cShxD

"..C/2012 S1 .... 'will be one of the greatest comets in human history' far outshining hale-bopp.."

"Right now, 2012 S1 appears to be about 615 million miles (990 million kilometers) from Earth, between the orbits of Saturn and Jupiter, astronomers say."

"It's thought that this is the first time this particular comet has ever passed through the inner solar system -- meaning it's never been blasted by the sun before.
    Its brightness magnitude is expected to be -16. In comparison, the sun has a magnitude of -26, and Comet Hale-Bopp was magnitude -1.".

This video is [FAIR USE] under © COPYRIGHT LAW it is: 1 noncommercial 2 trans-formative in nature 3 not competitive with the original work 4 not effecting its market negatively FAIR USE NOTICE: This video contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes

~infopowerment truthers network~
    -new kind of unity against tyranny-

http://infopowerment.whynotnews.eu
    https://facebook.com/infopowerment

1 https://www.youtube.com/2012WhyNotNews
    2 https://www.youtube.com/911TruthAnniversary
    3 https://www.youtube.com/Agony4Truth
    4 https://www.youtube.com/AlexJonesFeeds
    5 https://www.youtube.com/AntiNWOMafiaTools
    6 https://www.youtube.com/Celebs4Truth
    7 https://www.youtube.com/ChemTruthers
    8 https://www.youtube.com/CropCircleMatrix
    9 https://www.youtube.com/DavidIckeNews
    10 https://www.youtube.com/ExoLogan
    11 https://www.youtube.com/EX0MATRlXTV
    12 https://www.youtube.com/ExomatrixTV2012
    13 https://www.youtube.com/eXoPolitics2012
    14 https://www.youtube.com/ExoTubes
    15 https://www.youtube.com/ExoVlogo
    16 https://www.youtube.com/ExoWake
    17 https://www.youtube.com/infopowerment
    18 https://www.youtube.com/JohnKuhles
    19 https://www.youtube.com/Musicians4Truth
    20 https://www.youtube.com/NigelFarageFans
    21 https://www.youtube.com/NwoFoodWars
    22 https://www.youtube.com/NwoSatire
    23 https://www.youtube.com/OccupyNWO
    24 https://www.youtube.com/Poems4Truth
    25 https://www.youtube.com/Quest4Wisdom
    26 https://www.youtube.com/Rappers4Truth
    27 https://www.youtube.com/RonPaulRevolt2012
    28 https://www.youtube.com/SolutionRevolutionS
    29 https://www.youtube.com/SuppressedArcheology
    30 https://www.youtube.com/SuppressedCures
    31 https://www.youtube.com/TransDehumanism
    32 https://www.youtube.com/TrutherCouncelor
    33 https://www.youtube.com/UfoDisclosure2012
    34 https://www.youtube.com/Women4Truth

~responsible people think4themselves

01 http://infopowerment.whynotnews.eu
    02 http://empowering.whynotnews.eu
    03 http://freemantv.whynotnews.eu
    04 http://freegary.whynotnews.eu
    05 http://sentientmind.whynotnews.eu
    06 http://women4truth.whynotnews.eu
    07 http://exomatrixtv.whynotnews.eu
    08 http://feedthefirefilms.whynotnews.eu
    09 http://holliegreig.whynotnews.eu
    10 http://need2know.whynotnews.eu
    11 http://911matrix.whynotnews.eu
    12 http://davidicke.whynotnews.eu
    13 http://truthhertz.whynotnews.eu
    14 http://seattle4truth.whynotnews.eu
    15 http://believersunderground.whynotnews.eu
    16 http://nightvisionufofeeds.whynotnews.eu
    17 http://alexjones.whynotnews.eu
    18 http://untoldmysteries.whynotnews.eu
    19 http://2012.whynotnews.eu
    20 http://exopolitics.whynotnews.eu
    21 http://wakeupproject-paltalk.whynotnews.eu

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:59 pm

Not only is Patrick Geryl a profiteering fear mongering clueless numpty, so is Mr Marshall Masters who recently removed all trace of the Elenin nonsense from his website.

This article shows how he took faked photographs to validate his doom for profit website and managed to make himself look like a super numpty in the process.

Sorry its been a while since any new posts on our blog, we have so much stuff to go over ready for new future articles that we’re pretty bogged down at the moment sorting out the important stuff from the not so important. The following article, or Q&A we feel is very important. You may have read some of our past articles mentioning the YouTube user by the name of NibiruShock2012. Over the past few weeks we here at Yowcrooks have been submitting questions to NibiruShock2012 about his hoax videos that he posted on YouTube back in February 2008 that caused a frenzy of activity in the Nibiru world, and he kindly allowed us to make a Q&A article about it. This will be published in two parts. So, without wasting anymore time, lets get to it.

Yowcrooks: We would like to start off by thanking you for accepting our Q&A invite. I suppose the first and obvious questions would be, why did you make the hoax videos?

NibiruShock2012: You’re welcome. I’m glad I have finally got a site like yours that wants to ask serious questions and not be abusive towards me for what I did. The reason why I made the videos was simply a test. A test to see how many people could be so easily fooled by afew pictures that took me about 10 minutes to make in photoshop. I didn’t expect the videos to get as many views as they did in such a short period of time and certainly didn’t expect websites to start running articles on them and saying they believed they were 100% genuine.

Yowcrooks: Was this the desired effect you were after when making/uploading the videos for YouTube?

NibiruShock2012: Well I wanted to see how many people could be fooled. I didn’t expect high profile people in the Nibiru community to analyse the pictures and say they were genuine. If anything I expected them to dismiss the pictures instantly.

Yowcrooks: How did it make you feel that so many people believed the photos were real?

NibiruShock2012: At first I found it funny that so many people could believe they were real. I found it funny that so called “experts” in the Nibiru field said they analysed the pictures and proved 100% they were not photoshopped hoaxes. At first this was the reaction I was after but if anything that made it worse.

Yowcrooks: Made it worse in what way?

NibiruShock2012: I think by people who are pretty well respected by Nibiru believers analyzing the pictures and saying they were genuine made it worse. I started getting hundreds of messages in my YouTube inbox from people who were really terrified by the videos I uploaded and seeing videos by other people who analysed the pictures and said they 100% real.

Yowcrooks: What kind of questions were these people asking you?

NibiruShock2012: They were asking me things like how much time do they have left? Where is the best place to go to try and survive this? I remember one message I got from a young woman saying she wanted to have an abortion because she didn’t want her child to go through this. I even got messages off people saying they wanted to commit suicide because of this whole Nibiru 2012 thing scared them so much. This is when I decided to pull the plug and come clean about the videos.

Yowcrooks: Lets talk a little about the hoax declaration. Why did you upload the “X Configuration” video and the coded message video that spelled “THIS IS A HOAX”? rather than just simply saying all the videos are hoaxes?

NibiruShock2012: Good question. I’m not entirely sure myself to be honest. I think I wanted to keep a little more mystery in the videos rather than just blurting out it was all a hoax. The X Configuration video was done just to see how many people would stop, and think to themselves hang on a minute this is getting silly now. Either way it wouldn’t have mattered, too many people were already convinced the pictures were real and then conspiracies started going around that my account had been hijacked by a government agent that was trying to dismiss the videos as a hoax.

Yowcrooks: Lets talk a little about that. What do you think when you see people saying your account was hijacked? We have also noticed another channel on YouTube, NibiruShock2010 that claims they are you and they have re-uploaded your first three videos. Alot of other people have also re-uploaded your videos. How does this make you feel?

NibiruShock2012: Well first of all the people who say my account was hijacked are just pathetic conspiracy theorists that just want to keep the Nibiru myth alive via my videos. They have no proof my account was hijacked apart from the words of one man, Marshall Masters. That’s why afew months ago I decided to re-open my account to prove it wasn’t hijacked and closed. The NibiruShock2010 user I have no idea who that is or why they are claiming to be me. It’s pretty low and desperate to say the least. As for others who have uploaded my videos there is nothing I can do about that. But that should be enough to convince people I’m not a government agent trying to get rid of these videos because if I was I would have made sure that not one of those videos remained on YouTube. But because I’m not I don’t really care who re-uploads them. At the end of the day I know I am who I say I am and I know I was the one who made those pictures. I don’t really care what people say or think about them anymore, I know they are fake and there isn’t much longer to wait now before everyone else who believed they were real will be proved wrong.

Yowcrooks: You mentioned Marshall Masters there. There was a time when people thought you could actually be Marshall Masters and these videos were a ratings and publicity scam to sell more books. We here at Yowcrooks were also suspicious of this. Did you have any contact with Marshall Masters of yowusa.com during your hoax? Also what do you think of his so called “analysis” and “highly credible” conclusion regarding your photos?

NibiruShock2012: I think he contacted me via YouTube once or twice but he sent quite alot of messages trying to get me to reply before I messaged him back. This was when the hoax was peaking and he was writing all sorts of articles about the videos and also uploading his own videos about them. I did send a lenghy reply back which he then decided to sell on his website before allowing people to read it. I do honestly have to say that because of the videos I made he got alot more people visit his site and probably sold alot more books and got more subscriptions, so on that side of things he got what he wanted out of it. As for his analysis on my pictures I found it hilarious that he could come to a “highly credible” conclusion. At least for me anyway it proved that he and his disciples have no idea what they’re doing or what they’re talking about. I honestly believe he knows they are fake but because he ran so many articles and did his own videos on them he wanted to keep as many people believing him as possible. It would probably have had a severe impact on his credibility otherwise. But I knew he would be one of the first to jump in my inbox and make a buck from it, it’s what scam artists like him do but unfortunately for the people that believe his rubbish they’ll have to learn that the hard way.

Yowcrooks: That brings us to our next question – what do you think of the people like Marshall Masters that are using this Nibiru hoax to make money?

NibiruShock2012: There isnt really anything anyone can do about it apart from keep on exposing them for what they are. I could have quite easily made money from my hoax by saying I had more pictures but I want paying for them but I’m sure people like Marshall Masters has made a nice sum of money from my hoax. It’s probably one of the reasons why he jumped on them so quickly, he saw a golden oppertunity. But scammers like this wont stop, there are alot of people making money from similar scams across the internet. Even when 2012 passes and Nibiru fails to show up once again I doubt the myth will die, it will just be modified and reinvented ready for the next wave of gullible people to part with their money.

Yowcrooks: Our final question to you for now is this – do you regret hoaxing those photos and uploading the videos to YouTube?

NibiruShock2012: Yes. If I could go back in time and change it I would, but I can’t. The only thing that gives me peace of mind is the fact I know the pictures I made and what I said about them is complete rubbish which wont happen, other people will realise this soon and I just hope they wont be so quick to believe in something so stupid in the future, but here’s to wishful thinking!

http://yowcrooks.wordpress.com/2009/05/13/qa-with-nibirushock2012-part-1/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:03 am

You'll likely have fun with this one Floyd found on Kerry's blog.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerrys-blog/1383-secret-space-program-new-intel

Quote:

* (Z) Yes it's true and much much more. Mars is going take the real beating. She will be closest during the passing (Nibiru), but trust me, we'll get ours when the time comes.

* (D) Could you be a bit more specific? Ours?

* (Z) We will be on the other side of the Sun when Nibiru Pivots. Mars will be between Her (Nibiru) and the Sun. I think we can all see the massive canyon (Hebes) that was cut into Mars when Nibiru grounded during her last passage.

* (D) Copy that.

* (Z) In 2013, when we (The Earth) enter her debris field, we will also be Phasing at the entry of the "Rift". No matter how good our targeting systems, our Plasma systems, if the polarity shifts (Multi Dimensional Phasing) or changes, we're pretty much dead in the water. Nothing will Function. It would be like walking out into a hail storm without any clothing on. A rather painful experience. All Models & simulations show a 87 to 91 % probability of this occurring.

* (D) Thus, the extremely deep tunneling system, (Earth, Mars)?

* (Z) Yes, and other precautions.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:41 am

Were not D and Z the 'insiders' behind the fear mongering tsunami and earthquake causing moon sized object due to move in on earth between Aug and Sept earlier this year. I think perhaps her insiders are coming from 'inside' a lunatic asylum.

This kind of rubbish does nothing to swerve my view that, essentially, conspiracy forums and the material that finds its way onto them are nothing more than platforms for misinfo and political propaganda dressed up in a bit of sci fi and pseudo science.

Niburu itself will soon pass into history as one of the greatest hoaxes of all time.

Meanwhile the more important issues are secondary to ridiculous.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:40 pm