tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
ceridwen
magamud
mudra
lawlessline
devakas
Aquaries1111
orthodoxymoron
Jenetta
Carol
Floyd
14 posters

Planet X | Niburu hoax

Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 Empty Sitchen Fraud Niburu Hoax

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:49 am

Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 Empty Re: Planet X | Niburu hoax

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:47 am

Another good website that examines the poverty of other pseudo archeological theories apart from but including Sitchen's alien/planet niburu fraud.

PaleoBabble
    Your antidote to cyber-twaddle and misguided research about the ancient world.

Zecharia Sitchin Archive

This archive serves as an easy access point for all my postings about Zecharia Sitchin’s erroneous teachings related to ancient astronauts (Anunnaki). It will be updated whenever I post a critique of Sitchin.

http://michaelsheiser.com/PaleoBabble/zecharia-sitchin-archive/

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Very informative video with a wealth of resources

Conspiracy theorist say "knowledge is power" I say, knowledge is power when it is real knowledge and not pranks passed as conspiracy Wink

Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 Empty Thats just the way it is

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:57 pm

Yes I did post this earlier but always good to post again .

There is much clarity in the notion that conspiracy theories are designed to misinform in one way or another.

IMO its better to focus on more important things in life but certainly counterknowledge and misinfo like niburu etc will always help to deter people from doing that (more important things) whilst diverting focus towards fear etc.

Thats just the way it is.

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:33 am

I must admit that I have not been able to read the whole thread thus far Floyd. So appologies for the double post Flowers

Totaly agree that we have to concentrate into finding creative solutions more than ever

The author of the video showed very clear logical thinking, his way of reasoning can be applied to ANY whistleblower's testimony

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:56 pm

ceridwen wrote:I must admit that I have not been able to read the whole thread thus far Floyd. So appologies for the double post Flowers

Totaly agree that we have to concentrate into finding creative solutions more than ever

The author of the video showed very clear logical thinking, his way of reasoning can be applied to ANY whistleblower's testimony

Indeed. I find listening to alleged whistleblowers about as stimulating as yesterdays socks.

Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 Empty Niburu doesnt exist

Post  Floyd Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:53 am

More Niburu nonsense to consider for those worried about a non existent planet heading for earth.

If its a 'large body' you are looking for head down to your local MacDonalds and you will find plenty there.

Orbits and Gravity
    Planet X is claimed to be on an orbit that brings it close to the Sun every 3600 years. Now, if we assume that this orbit obeys the laws of gravity, then we can calculate its distance at any given time. This depends on the math of gravity, which is pretty well understood.

However, the equations used to figure distance based on orbital velocity are not simple, but I used the method as described by Dr. Joseph Gallant, Assistant Professor of Physics at Kent State University, which allows for plug-and-chug solutions. I find that in one year, Planet X must be about 900 million kilometers away from the Earth, give or take a hundred million. This is much closer to Earth than Saturn, and just a bit farther than Jupiter!
    [Note (added July 27, 2002): A small Oops here; when I did this calculation originally, I did it incorrectly, and got a distance too small by about a factor of two (I originally said 550 million kilometers). I have been more careful and got this new number.]

I have written up detailed notes on how I arrived at this figure: what assumptions I made and how I calculated it. They are on the "Planet X and Orbit Math page. There is a fair bit of math there, but hopefully I have made it clear what I did and why I did it.

So, Planet X was roughly the same distance to us a Saturn in May 2002, it should have been at least as bright as Saturn and getting brighter by the minute. Saturn is one of the brightest objects in the sky. We see nothing like this, so again I conclude Planet X does not exist.

Of course, Mr. Hazlewood claims that we do not understand gravity, but that's completely incorrect. We understand gravity well enough to calculate orbits for comets and asteroids and send probes to other planets. If Planet X doesn't obey the laws of gravity as we know them, then it's magic, and then he's wrong anyway.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/science.html#orbits
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:45 am

Floyd wrote:More Niburu nonsense to consider for those worried about a non existent planet heading for earth.

If its a 'large body' you are looking for head down to your local MacDonalds and you will find plenty there.

Orbits and Gravity
    Planet X is claimed to be on an orbit that brings it close to the Sun every 3600 years. Now, if we assume that this orbit obeys the laws of gravity, then we can calculate its distance at any given time. This depends on the math of gravity, which is pretty well understood.

However, the equations used to figure distance based on orbital velocity are not simple, but I used the method as described by Dr. Joseph Gallant, Assistant Professor of Physics at Kent State University, which allows for plug-and-chug solutions. I find that in one year, Planet X must be about 900 million kilometers away from the Earth, give or take a hundred million. This is much closer to Earth than Saturn, and just a bit farther than Jupiter!
    [Note (added July 27, 2002): A small Oops here; when I did this calculation originally, I did it incorrectly, and got a distance too small by about a factor of two (I originally said 550 million kilometers). I have been more careful and got this new number.]

I have written up detailed notes on how I arrived at this figure: what assumptions I made and how I calculated it. They are on the "Planet X and Orbit Math page. There is a fair bit of math there, but hopefully I have made it clear what I did and why I did it.

So, Planet X was roughly the same distance to us a Saturn in May 2002, it should have been at least as bright as Saturn and getting brighter by the minute. Saturn is one of the brightest objects in the sky. We see nothing like this, so again I conclude Planet X does not exist.

Of course, Mr. Hazlewood claims that we do not understand gravity, but that's completely incorrect. We understand gravity well enough to calculate orbits for comets and asteroids and send probes to other planets. If Planet X doesn't obey the laws of gravity as we know them, then it's magic, and then he's wrong anyway.

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/science.html#orbits

Nice find Floyd.

Here are some 'easy to watch' additions to Phil Plait's critique, which you might appreciate.
    Thubanis might add some more detailed maths regarding the 'eccentricity' of 'Nibiru's' orbital dynamics. If he does, i will add it here.

From thubanis:

The Centripetal force for an orbiting body dynamically moving in a gravitational field is given as Newton's famous:

Fcentripetal = massxacceleration = ma = mv2/r

and must be balanced by the gravitational force between mass m and the 'force centre', which in a starsystem is of course the central sun of mass M.
    We term the mass m the mass of Nibiru (or any other planet or orbiting body) and the mass M the mass of the Sun in Newton's gravitational law:
    Fgravity=GmM/r2
    and where r is the distance between Nibiru and the Sun at any time of the orbit.

mv2/r=GmM/r2... for ... ½mv2 = ½GmM/r

This is a case of the 'Virial Theorem':
    2KE+PE=0
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virial_theorem

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 400px-ellipse_properties_of_directrix_and_string_construction_svg Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 300px-elps-slr_svg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipse
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepler%27s_laws_of_planetary_motion#Second_law

Nibiru and the Sun now form a 'closed' interacting dynamical system and elementary conservation laws of energy and momentum (both linear and angular) are preserved in such a system. As the Sun remains relatively at rest relative to Nibiru, the kinetic energy of the system can be approximated to derive from Nibiru (or the orbiting body) alone.

The Total Energy is Kinetic Energy:
    KE=½mv2

plus Gravitational Potential Energy:
    GPE=-GmM/r

for a 'combined mass' system given by the 'reduced mass', acting on the center of gravity between the two masses':
    mreduced = mM/(m+M)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reduced_mass

The Total Energy E so is:
    E=KE+GPE=½mv2-GmM/r

But 2KE=GPE in the Virial Theorem:
    ½mv2 = ½GmM/r ...for... E = ½GmM/r-GmM/r = -½GmM/r

And for circular and elliptical orbits the distance between m and M is maximised as the major axis '2a' between Aphelion (furthest distance from the Sun say as Apoapsis) and Perihelion (closest approach to the central mass M as Periapsis) for a semimajor orbital axis coordinate 'a'.

E = -½GmM/a = ½(mM/[m+M])v2 - GmM/r

This defines the velocity of Nibiru in its orbit around the sun:

v2 = 2G(m+M)/r - G(m+M)/a = 2G(m+M){1/r - 1/2a}

But Velocity=Displacement/Time = v=dx/dt for:

v(r) = v=dx/dt = √(2G[m+M]).√(1/r - 1/2a) = √(G[m+M]/a).√(2a/r - 1)

vperihelion = √{(1+e)G(M+m)/(1-e)a}...as maximum velocity...with... rperihelion = a(1-e)=a-ae ~ 0 for e close to 1
    vaphelion = √{((1-e)G(M+m)/(1+e)a} ...as minimum velocity...with... raphelion = a(1+e)=a+ae ~ 2a for e close to 1

Eccentricity e = (raphelion-rperihelion)/(raphelion+rperihelion) = √{1-[b/a]2}...with...a=½(raphelion+rperihelion)...and...b=√(raphelion.rperihelion)

For a minimum distance of Nibiru at Perihelion of 1 AU = 1.5x1011 meters, the eccentricity computes as:...e=1-rperihelion/a =0.996
    rperihelion = a(1-e) = 1.5x1011 meters for a maximum velocity:...vperihelion = √{(1+e)G(M+m)/(1-e)a}~42,190 m/s or 151,884 km/hour.
    raphelion = a(1+e) = 7.025x1013 meters for a minimum velocity:...vaphelion = √{(1-e)G(M+m)/(1+e)a}~87 m/s or 314 km/hour.
    a=½(raphelion+rperihelion)=3.52x1013 meters...and...b=√{raphelion.rperihelion)=2.298x1012 meters

The Gravitational Acceleration of Nibiru must be the centrally directed force interaction:

agrav = dv/dt = (dv/dr).(dr/dt)= (dv/dr).v = d{½v2}/dr = d{½.2G(m+M)(2a/r-1)/a}/dr = (G(m+M)/a).d{2a/r-1}/dr = {G(m+M)/a}.{-2a/2r2} = -G(m+M)/r2 ...as required.

agrav = dv/dt = -G(m+M)/r2

dv/dr = √(G[m+M]/a).{-a/(r2√(2a/r - 1)) = -√(G[m+M]a).√(r/(2a-r)/r2

Which becomes the differential equation for the distance x of Nibiru at a time t:

dx = dr = √(2G[m+M])√(1/r - 1/2a)dt ...and corollarily... dt = √{(2ar/(2a-r)}/√(2G[m+M]) dr

for displacement coordinates between x=0 and x=2a; that is the 'hitting' of the Sun (or the earth) within a distance r=1 AU=150 billion kilometres or 1.5x1011 meters and the maximum distance at Perihelion at twice the semimajor axis 2a= 471 AU or so 71 billion kilometers or 44 billion miles.

Integrating this for the displacement x of Nibiru from the Sun as the central focus at a time t:

t(x) = t(r) = ∫dx = ∫dr = 1/√(2G[m+M])∫√{(2ar/(2a-r)} dr

To evaluate this integral some more engaging mathematical concepts, definitions and derivations, requiring some algebraic manipulations, are applied. I show this for the mathematically familiar in a quote:

1. We change the surdic formula {√Box}=√(2ax/(2a-x) into a form of {1/√Box}, because the derivative of d{√Box}/dx=(d(Box)/dx)/(2√Box)

√(2ax/2a-x)=√{(2ax)/2a-x)}.√2ax/√2ax=(2ax)/√(4a2x-2ax2)

Because the surdic quadratic form f(x)=4a2x-2ax2 has derivative f'(x)=4a2-4ax , we rewrite the numerator (2ax) = -½(4a2-4ax) + 2a2

Since d{√(4a2x-2ax2)}/dx =½(4a2-4ax)/√(4a2x-2ax2), the integral equation then reads:

t(r) = ∫dr = -√(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2G[m+M]) (1/√(2G[m+M])∫2a2/√(4a2r-2ar2)dr

2. The second part of the integral engages the inverse trigonometric functions as integral solutions and we complete the square of the denominator to obtain a usable integrable form:
    d{arcsin[x/a]}/dx=1/√(a2-x2)
    from x=asiny with inverse y=arcsin(x/a) and dx/dy=acosy and (acosy)2 (asiny)2=a2 for dy/dx=1/acosy=1/√(a2-(asiny)2)=1/√(a2-x2)

2a2/√(4a2x-2ax2) = 2a2/√{2a(a2-[x-a]2)} = √(2a3)/√{(a2-[x-a]2}

The integral equation is now evaluated as a function of the arclength L of the orbit from Aphelion at L=½π radian or 90° (1 radian=180°/π) and where arcsin(90°)=arcsin(½π radians)= 1 to Perihelion at L=-½π radian or -90° and where arcsin(-90°)=arcsin(-½π radians)=-1 with respect to the arclength of |½π|+|-½π|=π radians as the semiorbit of Nibiru.
    The integration limits from r=rmaximum=raphelion=2a-a(1-e)=a(e+1)=2a-1AU to r=rminimum=rperihelion=|-a+ae}=|a(e-1)|=a(1-e)=|-1AU|=1AU, for a |positive arclength 2π| now redefine the integral equation in:

t(r) = ∫dr = √(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2G[m M]) + {√(2a3)/√(2G[m+M])}{arcsin[(r-a)/a]} + Integration Constant C

Constant C is then taken at Perihelion as time t=0, say at December 21st, 2012 for r=a(e-1)=-1AU and defines:

C= √(4a3(1-e)-2a3(1-e)2)/√(2G[m+M]) - {√(2a3)/√(2G[m+M])}{arcsin[(a-ae-a)/a]}= {√(2a3[1-e2]/2G[m+M]) - √(2a3/(2G[m+M]){arcsin[-e]}=(1.808080x1010){0.092220+1.478445}=2.83989x1010

C=√(a3/G[m+M]).{√(1-e2)+{arcsin[e]} then calculates as {2.84x1010 seconds or 899.925 civil years} for the 'flat line' L=π pathlength approximation of Nibiru in 1800 civil years, stated as eccentricity e=0.99573864 and for G(m+M)~GM~1.3348x1020m3/s2and a3~4.36367x1040 meters and with arcsin[e]~84°52'25" or 0.471π~ 1.478445 radians and as the semi arclength joining Perihelion to Aphelion in 900 civil years as the integration constant yielding a: Total Time = Time at coordinate r + Initial Time with period T=2π√(a3/GM) from a3=GMT2/4π2for √(a3/GM)=T/2π~1.808080x1010 seconds for Nibiru's 3600 civil year period.

The completed integral equation so becomes:

t(r) = -√(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2G[m+M]) + √(a3/G[m+M]).{√(1-e2) + arcsin[(r-a)/a] + arcsin[e]}

For any given distance r of Nibiru from the Sun, the time t for this displacement can then be calculated.
    We indicate the domain for x from -90° at Perihelion to +90° at Aphelion for a counterclockwise semiorbit from maximum Aphelion to minimum Perihelion with an intermediate value for r=a and so when Nibiru would be at a distance of its own orbital semimajor axis from the sun. This path then takes a combined semiperiod of 1800 years from Apehelion to Perihelion for the arcsin values of 90°=π/2 radians and -90°=-π/2 radians respectively. The value at 0°=0 radians then defines a timeframe within this 1800 year half cycle measured from Perihelion say, as the minimum time coordinate at t=0 for Perihelion at displacement r perihelion=a(1-e), which requires the elliptical orbit to become circular for e=0 and a linear approximation as e approaches 1 in relation to the arclength travelled.
    The mass m of Nibiru can be neglected in this formulation, because M+m=1030+m with m much smaller than M.

a) r=a

t(r=a) = -√(4a3-2a3)/√(2GM]) + √(a3/GM){√(1-e2)+arcsin[0]+arcsin[e]}=-√(a3/GM){1-√(1-e2)-0-arcsin[e]}=-1.8081x1010(1-√0.007984-1.4813..)=-1.8081x1010{-0.5707}~1.032x1010seconds or so 327.0 civil years into the future or past from the Perihelion. This would then describe a timeperiod of 2012-327=1685 and the 'Age of Newton, Kepler and Galileo' from the 15th century and following the classical period of the renaissance.
    The semi latus rectum coordinates (±ae,b√(1-e2))=(3.5056x1013,2.9939x1011) then give the ordinate (y-value) for the distance of Nibiru vertically and orthogonally to the central force focal center of the Sun. The hypotenuse of the formed right triangle then approximates the distance D of Nibiru from the Perihelion in D2=(ae)2 b2(1-e2)=for D=√(1.2289x1027 8.96341022)~3.5057x1013 and a value near r=a as the semimajor axis of Nibiru.

For D=vNibiruaveragetNibiru, tNibiru=D/vNibiruaverage]=3.5057x1013/1947~1.800x1010seconds or 570.4 civil years for a timemarker of the year in 2012-570=1442 and when the Renaissance began in the European 'Old World' and when the 'Age of Science' 'enlightened' the 'Dark Middle Ages' of superstition and ignorance with names like Michelangelo, Boticelli, Leonardo da Vinci and Christopher Columbus.

This marker also indicates the beginning of the 13th Mayan Longcount baktun ending on 13.0.0.0.0=4Ahau3Kankin as December 21st, 2012 - 144,000 days = September 18th, 1618 in 12.0.0.0.0=5Ahau13Zotz.

For a value of r=a/2 one calculates t(r=a/2) =-√{3a3/4GM} + √(a3/GM).{0.08935 arcsin[-½]+arcsin[e]}=-1.8081x1010(√0.75-0.08935+0.5236-1.4813..)=-1.8081x1010{-0.1810}~3.273x109 seconds or so 103.72 'civil' years into the future or past from Perihelion for an approximate dateline 2012-104=1908 and the start of World War 1 and the Industrial-Military conglomerations.
    If Nibiru is destined to intersect the 1 AU scale in 2012, then Nibiru was 234.7/2=117.4 AU or so 17.6 billion kilometers from the Sun's position about 104 years ago.

b) r=rperihelion=a(1-e)

tperihelion(r=1AU)=t(r=a-ae) = -√(a3/GM){√(1-e2)} + √(a3/GM){√(1-e2)+arcsin[-e]+arcsin[e]}=-√(a3/GM){√(1-e2)-√(1-e2)-arcsin[e]-arcsin[e]}=0 as the zeropoint of calibration, chosen at the Perihelion and as required for the boundary-initial condition for the integral equation.
    Remember, that the velocity of Nibiru changes in slowing down in the transversing of Aphelion and speeds up in the transversion of the Perihelion. So it takes longer to travel from Aphelion to the midpoint of the elliptical orbit as a quarter of the total path, then it does to travel from this midpoint to the Perihelion, namely at the r=a time coordinate of 327 civil years being shorter and as measured from Perihelion, than the 900-327=573 year interval from the Aphelion to the r=a time coordinate and nexus point.

c) raphelion=a(1+e)

taphelion(r=2a-1AU)=t(r=a+ae)=-√(a3/GM){√(1-e2)}-√(1-e2)-arcsin[e]-arcsin[e]}=-√(a3/GM){2arcsin[e]}=-1.8081x1010(2.9626..)~-5.3567x1010 seconds or so 1697.5 civil years into the future or past from the Perihelion for a time setting of about 2012-1697.5=314.5 AD.

Should 2arcsin[e]=2[½π]=π for e=1; the arclength between Perihelion and Aphelion would be 2x½π radians for -1.8081x1010(π)~-5.680x1010seconds or 1800 years in the past or the future from Perihelion.

t(r=2AU)= -√(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2GM) √(a3/GM).{√(1-e2) arcsin[(r-a)/a]+arcsin[e]}=-1/√(2GM){√{4(1.2395x1027)(3.0x1011)-2(3.5206x1013)(9.0x1022)}-(2.0889x1020).(0.09222 arcsin[-0.991479] arcsin[e])}~-1/√(2GM){√(1.4874x1039-6.3371x1036) - (2.0889x1020)(0.09222-1.44016 1.47845)}~-1/√(2GM){√(1.4811x1039) - (2.0889x1020)(0.1305)}~(3.8485x1019-2.7260x1019)/(1.6339x1010)~6.870x108 seconds or 21.8 civil years.

This then shows, that Nibiru would have been at a distance approaching the orbit of Mars for a semimajor axis of 1.524 AU and at the distance of the Asteroid Belt (about 2.2-3.3 AU) about 22 years ago in the year 2012-22=1990 and would have approached ever closer to its Perihelion position from 1990 to 2012 in the displacement interval for Nibiru from 2 AU around 1990 and at 1 AU in 2012.

d) rMars=1.5AU or 2.25x1011meters Intersection in approximately the year 1993

t(r=1.5 AU)= -√(4a2r-2ar2)/√(2GM) √(a3/GM).{√(1-e2) arcsin[(r-a)/a] arcsin[e]}=-1/√(2GM){√{4(1.2395x1027)(2.25x1011)-2(3.5206x1013)(5.0625x1022)}-(2.0889x1020).(0.09222 arcsin[-0.99361] arcsin[e])}~-1/√(2GM){√(1.1156x1039-3.5646x1036) - (2.0889x1020)(0.09222-1.45769+1.47845)}~-1/√(2GM){√(1.1120x1039) - (2.0889x1020)(0.1130)}~(3.3347x1019-2.360x1019)/(1.6339x1010)~5.965x108seconds or 18.9 civil years. So Nibiru would have intersected the orbit of Mars anno 1993, should it be at Perihelion in 2012.

Nibiru's Maximum speed near the Perihelion is so vperihelion =42,138 m/s or 1.33x1012meters per year or 1.33x1012/1.5x1011P=8.86 AU/year and Nibiru's Minimum speed at Aphelion is about vaphelion = 90 m/s or 2.84x109m/year or 2.84x109/1.5x1011=0.019 AU/year for a geometric mean speed of vNibiruaverage=√GM/a)=√{GM√(1-e2)/b}~1947 m/s as (√(8.86x0.019)~√(0.168)~0.41 AU/year or so 168,400 kilometres per day or 7016 kilometers per hour in the semiminor axis b=√{raphelion.rperihelion)=a√(1-e2)=3.246430x1012 meters.

As the speed near Perihelion would exceed the average speed of Nibiru, in a time from December 2011 to January 2012, Nibiru so would have been no farther away from Perihelion, than 0.41 AU, which is about half the orbit of Venus at 0.72 AU and near the orbit of Mercury at 0.39 AU. And for the June Solstice 2012 (with the Venus Transit 2012), Nibiru would have then been located about 0.2 AU from Perihelion, intersecting its highly unstable path in the orbit of the innermosts planet in the solar system in Mercury and Venus in gravitational perturbations. One could then mythologize Nibiru as the planet nearest the Sun, commonly called Vulcan.

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 400px-ellipse_properties_of_directrix_and_string_construction_svg Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 300px-elps-slr_svg
    Kepler's Second Law becomes:

For Linear Momentum p=mv the Angular momentum (vector) h=rxv=L/m corresponds as L=mr2ω=mrv=Iω with ω=v/r=2π/T and I=Σmr2=Moment of Inertia

The Area for a Circle in y2/r2 + x2/r2=1 as A=πr2 corresponds in x2/a2 + y2/b2=1 as A=πab

dA=½r.rdθ=½r2ω.dt for dA/dt=½r2ω =πab/T=Orbital Perimeter/Period

h=r2ω=2πab/T=(2πab/2πa)√(GM/a)=√(b2GM/a)=√(GMa[1-e2])

Kepler's 3rd Law becomes:

For tangential linear velocity: v=ωr=2πr/T; angular velocity ω=v/r=2πf=2π/T with frequency f=1/Period=1/T

acentripetal=v2/r=4π2/T2=4π2rv22r

GmM/r2 = mv2/r ...for...GM/r = v2 ...for... v=perimeter/period=2πr/T ...for... GM/r = 4π2r2/T2...for...T2 = 4π2r2r/GM

T2/a3 =4π2/GM
    Nibiru's period T=3600 years and the Sun's mass is 2x1030 kg with Newton's 'G' = 6.7x10-11 m3/(kg.s2)

a3=GMT2/4π2=4.36x1040 meters, using 3600 years = 3600x365.2425x24x3600=1.1x1011 seconds for unitary consistency.

a = {4.4x1040} meters = 3.520604x1013 meters =(3.520604x1013)/(1.5x1011) meters = 234.71 AU for a Perihelion-Aphelion scale of 2a=469.42 AU or about 70.4 Billion kilometers

The Nibiru identification of 3600 years could very well be a created and fostered and 'appreciatedly tolerated New Age joke of deception' from the 'ptb' in using a concept of 'a second for a year' in the proportionality of 3600 seconds to the hour in a mimicry to the prophetic encoding of the 'day for a year' principle enciphered in the Book of Ezekiel, chapter 4. One might recall the reference in Ezekiel.1 to the 'chariots from the heavens' at the river Chebar, also often associated with the 'ancient Hindu flying machines' or vimanas and other such 'vessels from the skies', also used by the disinformers and 'artiste's de NABS' to mindconfuse their gullible audiences.

These 2 videos represent a classical manner as to how the 'alternative readers' are misled by the 'ptb', one might simply call a 'Federation of the Feds'. I highly recommend anyone to take the time to watch those 2 videos and then to REALLY and deeply think about the proposed 'truth' of this information. Feel free to share our discussion on this Raven. It might be ok on Floyd's threads or Thuban. Those videos and their 'proposed' realism form a backbone for the 'ptb' deception, which began after World War II with the transfer of the European 'feds' to the 'New Worlds'.

thubanis

]

[5:05:01 AM-Friday, August 31st, 2012 - (+10UCT)]

Thubanis: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5130p105-planet-x-niburu-hoax#80686
    [4:38:19 AM] Ishtara Raven: ok i have watched the first video and your correct, this is absolutely a disinfo campaign by the ptb. At about half way through the video it gets ridiculous. And its the same rehash events proposed by the NABS community for some time. Old world Empire XXXX and cosmic wars blah blah, prison planet, blah blah.
    [4:41:05 AM] Ishtara Raven: just incredibly stupid stuff lol. i was a bit intrigued at first then as the Domain descriptions and Old world Empire stuff came in I immediately realised this is bogus crap, not written in 1947 by some nurse, no way.
    [4:54:14 AM] Ishtara Raven: she uses the word pervert a lot, so written by someone who obviously has experienced abuse. Also in one passage the alien calls the earth 'ghetto'. She says the closest aproximation you could come if you searched every planet in the universe to 'HELL' woud be earth.
    [4:54:54 AM] Ishtara Raven: not so sure the word ghetto is of the times in 1947, it is a heavily over used word today amongst the youth.
    [4:55:33 AM] Ishtara Raven: so yeah total BS
    [5:05:39 AM] Thubanis: Indeed and I have indicated this here.
    [5:05:54 AM] Thubanis: This is a power post took me all day to really debunk Nibiru
    [5:06:00 AM] Thubanis: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t5130p105-planet-x-niburu-hoax#80686
    [5:06:13 AM] Thubanis: I mean I had to do a lot of astrophysics maths
    [5:06:23 AM] Ishtara Raven: yeah i was just looking now
    [5:06:30 AM] Thubanis: I am exhausted lol
    [5:06:38 AM] Ishtara Raven: yeah this book and videos are such a crock of XXXX
    [5:07:22 AM] Thubanis: Well it is a classic because it mixes up a reasonable history and metaphysics about origins with military BS and brainwashings
    [5:07:48 AM] Thubanis: See that it conveniently skipped all time references between say 500 BC and 1000 AD
    [5:07:50 AM] Ishtara Raven: so you know what that means Tony, according to the alien...there are no saints, just hypnotic traps controlling us. So we are a redundant Moses, Akhenaten program lol
    [5:08:00 AM] Ishtara Raven: oh yeah
    [5:08:06 AM] Thubanis: Oh yes
    [5:08:38 AM] Thubanis: I commented on this thread about the importance of this. It 'explains' the NABS rather good
    [5:09:00 AM] Ishtara Raven: whoever wrote this tried to make it sound like it was written in 1947, but they screwed up so much its laughable...to a decerning reader of course.
    [5:09:20 AM] Thubanis: If Floyd does not mind we can say more there, but it is perhaps a little off topic
    [5:09:42 AM] Thubanis: Of course, but not many can discern this stuff
    [5:10:05 AM] Ishtara Raven: no, 'brainwashed' by the incessant lies and Nabs bs
    [5:10:20 AM] Ishtara Raven: this stuff is truly satanic
    [5:10:24 AM] Ishtara Raven: evil to the core
    [5:10:39 AM] Thubanis: You did not see part 2 yet?
    [5:10:46 AM] Thubanis: I only watched part 2
    [5:10:53 AM] Ishtara Raven: no i just started it, i finished part one
    [5:11:05 AM] Ishtara Raven: it has to be similarly stupid
    [5:11:10 AM] Thubanis: Watch it nevertheless, then you see this even better
    [5:11:22 AM] Ishtara Raven: did you watch part 1?
    [5:11:22 AM] Thubanis: Some nice pics lol
    [5:11:42 AM] Ishtara Raven: listening to this guys voice is obnoxious as hell too lol
    [5:11:48 AM] Thubanis: I was busy doing maths, calculating the Nibiru equations
    Ishtara Raven
    [5:14:49 AM] Thubanis: [5:12:17 AM] Ishtara Raven: well i imagine your pretty exhausted
    [5:13:16 AM] Thubanis: See the maths? A kind of course in applied calculus for you
    [5:13:41 AM] Ishtara Raven: no i just was looking at it when i came back into skype because i saw you were typing, but i will look
    [5:14:01 AM] Thubanis: Not hard but subject to detail; I made an error in overlooking the integration constant lol
    [5:14:16 AM] Thubanis: So I had to edit a bit

[5:16:28 PM-Saturday, September 1st, 2012 -(+10UCT)]
    Ishtara Raven: well i watched that whole 2 part video lol, it was horrible
    [5:16:38 PM] Thubanis: Yes but rather informative
    [5:16:41 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes its ok dear, i understand
    [5:16:49 PM] Thubanis: As to how the new agers are deceived
    [5:17:31 PM] Thubanis: You saw the inner contradictions that this alien agenda is very human control based
    [5:17:34 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah like carol believing that just because that 'guru' was levitating it makes it real vs a magician like chris isack
    [5:18:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes the ptb really have people brain washed
    [5:18:25 PM] Thubanis: In a very devious manner as you saw
    [5:18:41 PM] Thubanis: Pushing thheir own control agendas in stating the opposite see
    [5:19:06 PM] Ishtara Raven: i mean come on, how could anyone take that alien interview serious? its a joke, but i know there are lots of people out there who do, and take it dead serious
    [5:19:12 PM] Thubanis: 'If you wanna be free' escape the prison
    [5:19:16 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes
    [5:19:20 PM] Thubanis: And yet the prison is real from them
    [5:19:22 PM] Ishtara Raven: its evil to the core
    [5:19:41 PM] Thubanis: Not made by new agers raven
    [5:19:56 PM] Thubanis: See how they omitted all things Jesus?
    [5:19:57 PM] Ishtara Raven: david icke pushes the same agenda too, calls earth a prison planet
    [5:20:01 PM] Ishtara Raven: never mentioned him
    [5:20:09 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes, i noticed
    [5:20:32 PM] Thubanis: Yes they stopped with Cyrus who was the christ symbol, so you can see that whoever made this knows
    [5:20:56 PM] Thubanis: This showed me, that the authors know the bible and the GOT
    [5:21:04 PM] Ishtara Raven: you bet they do
    [5:21:18 PM] Thubanis: Why your evil label is appropriate
    [5:21:23 PM] Ishtara Raven: and enough to twist the history into a highly fabricated tale
    [5:21:29 PM] Thubanis: Exactly
    [5:22:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: yeah like about 2 years ago this book was being advertised heavily
    [5:22:37 PM] Thubanis: Using newspaper articles makes it appear genuine see?
    [5:22:49 PM] Ishtara Raven: i saw some ad on FB for it or somewhere and followed it and read like 10 mins of it and lost interest
    [5:23:12 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh yeah its very deceptive as are much of the new age crap out there
    [5:24:16 PM] Thubanis: My point is, that from a 'source material' such as this many many you tube stories and videos spawn and this then is the NABS infiltration of a partially correct ET-human agenda and purposeful histories
    [5:24:31 PM] Ishtara Raven: what struck me to the core was the 'bodiless' agenda and heavily eastern influence the author was trying to convey through the guise of a real ET, the Domain giving mankind the vedas.....come on.
    [5:25:23 PM] Thubanis: Indeed and on MOA you can see what a powerful memeplex the eastern mysticism has become as a NABS core
    [5:25:47 PM] Ishtara Raven: yes and this is my point exactly, many people already feel the vedas were ET inspired and why there are so many followers, it totally fits the NABs person who is influenced by them, like Michael for instance
    [5:26:18 PM] Ishtara Raven: oh not just MOA
    [5:26:26 PM] Ishtara Raven: FB is flooded with it
    [5:27:13 PM] Ishtara Raven: i had to turn off a few peoples news feeds because they post every 5 seconds on the XXXX, couldnt see anyone elses posts

Raven Lionheart study Boxer Cup o

Last edited by Raven on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:02 am; edited 66 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 Empty Planet X Hoax

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:50 am

Hello Raven.
    The idea of this thread was to allay unnecessary fears for folk who use google search terms outside of this forum to find out if Niburu is coming to get them or not. Such has it been optimised.

I have tried to use good examples both, text and video, that most people can understand and interesting material with a bit of humour thrown in to soothe panic.

If you can contribute against this egregore of fear and the hoax that is Niburu, then that would be good thing wouldn't it? Is it possible for your detailed maths to be linked to or converted into easily apprehendable information on impossible orbits for the lay person to understand. This way, fewer people will be soiling their pants unnecessarily.

Cheers
    F
    Raven
    Raven

Post  Raven Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:39 am

Floyd wrote:Hello Raven.
    The idea of this thread was to allay unnecessary fears for folk who use google search terms outside of this forum to find out if Niburu is coming to get them or not. Such has it been optimised.

I have tried to use good examples both, text and video, that most people can understand and interesting material with a bit of humour thrown in to soothe panic.

If you can contribute against this egregore of fear and the hoax that is Niburu, then that would be good thing wouldn't it? Is it possible for your detailed maths to be linked to or converted into easily apprehendable information on impossible orbits for the lay person to understand. This way, fewer people will be soiling their pants unnecessarily.

Cheers
    F

Hi floyd!
    Yes i agree with your take on the fear mongers etceteras. The videos before show the simple calculations as to the proposed 'fact' of Nibiru's orbit of 3600 years creating rather extraordinary outcomes for the supposed entry of such a thing into this solar system. Thubanis has added the above introduction to show how the speed of Nibiru relates to the times and the orbits. He said he will finish this and give the numbers for anyone to check then for themselves. The maths above is just college physics with introductory calculus. If people 'soil themselves' in mathphobia over this, how can they 'come to grips' over the rather detailed maths required to send the 'Curiosity' Rover to Mars? And this one is factual and not some conspiracy theory now isn't it. But some people will believe anything if it is on you tube or some flashy website or found in some book.

Raven Lionheart Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 Icon_studyPlanet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 597754Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 187111

Last edited by Raven on Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:01 am; edited 2 times in total
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:07 am

Yes Thanks.

The good news is that Niburu is discounted easily, not only astronomically but through examining the gaping mistakes in the inadequate and erratic linguistic skills (or lack of rather)made by one of the leading Niburu hoaxers, Sitchen. In addition to pseudo archeology ,his pseudo astronomy is way off target as has been explained in the videos above. The maths is just one way to discount this nonsense and that is good thing. I think there is a little on Kepler's law in relation to NonNiburu earlier but these videos are useful too. Also the second one is quite funny which always helps.
    lol!

The youtube videos and doctored photographs claiming Niburu's position have all been cogently debunked and should not be taken seriously as an attempt to prove the existence of an new planet. Especially with all that awful dramatic music they have accompanying them lol.

It would have been seen by most of the population of the planet a long time ago had it existed which it clearly does not. Thousands upon thousands of amateur astronomers around the globe would have photographed it easily. That kind of info can not be covered up so claims that the info is being kept from the population are just ludicrous and impossible.

The problem with many on conspiracy boards etc is that people don't question or analyse (especially the kids but some adults) things enough allowing the misinformants to spread their counterknowledge like wildfire without any resistance.

That's why we have so many people on Project Doomalot literally waiting for a piloted moon sized object to turn up with giant tsunamis and earthquakes related to it that were all supposed to happen last month.

Nothing but unsubstantiated fear mongering, profiteering and misinformation.

Fear is indeed the mind killer.

Happy Thursday.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:59 am

This is interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly_3Uotmahk&feature=related

You may want to turn the sound down or off on this one.
    Especially the last half where I stopped it as it gets a bit
    preachy.

Last edited by Carol on Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:25 pm

Planet X - Nibiru / Marduk - per Zecharia Sitchin

An Alternative to the Nibiru hypothesis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJDQdZOF4n0

Nibiru / Marduk - In this presentation, I evaluate the basic theories of Zecharia Sitchin as relate to the creation of the Asteroid Belt and the general disruption of the planets in some far off age as presented in his book, The 12th Planet, which he believes were caused by the introduction into our solar system of a large mass intruder body called Nibiru. This is based upon his interpretation of the Sumerian and Babylonian Cuneiform Texts.

In my presentation I counter Sitchin's theory and put forward evidence that the Asteroid Belt was in fact created by the physical mechanism known to the ancients as The Music of the Spheres, and that this mechanism is responsible for causing natural earthquakes and also used covertly to trigger nuclear weapons. I present the science of this mechanism, as indeed is highly classified by the major powers, and explain how it was responsible not only for creating the Asteroid belt, but also for periodically causing global disruption to the earth and other planets in line with the myths and prophecies of the ancients, as herald a phase transition into a new world age.

Love Always
    mudra
    ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:54 pm

I think we have been disinformed by soothsayers about many things. Here is someone from NASA putting and end to the alternative media rumours

Fear sells but is it worth your time?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:40 pm

mudra wrote:Planet X - Nibiru / Marduk - per Zecharia Sitchin

An Alternative to the Nibiru hypothesis

In my presentation I counter Sitchin's theory

Thats pretty easy for one

I present the science of this mechanism, as indeed is highly classified by the major powers,

Anyone can say that frankly and there is no evidence or reason to believe any information is being kept from anyone. Astronimical data cannot be concealed these days as I doubt its history can.

However this is a highly unusual video with a great northern accent.
    Its over two hours long but I will listen to it in stages. I think I have seen it somewhere else on this forum.

Worth a listen though.

Its far too much for one sitting.

The good thing to come out of this, is the additinal debunking of Sitchen's nonsense.

But is it more nonsense?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:05 pm

ceridwen wrote:I think we have been disinformed by soothsayers about many things. Here is someone from NASA putting and end to the alternative media rumours

I saw this one awhile back. However, there is the old saying with regard to NASA (Never A Straight Answer). I'm sceptable with regard to pretty much everyone these days.

Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:10 pm

Carol wrote:
    ceridwen wrote:I think we have been disinformed by soothsayers about many things. Here is someone from NASA putting and end to the alternative media rumours

I saw this one awhile back. However, there is the old saying with regard to NASA (Never A Straight Answer). I'm sceptable with regard to pretty much everyone these days.

Given that, the Niburu youtube videos are no better if not worse.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:47 pm

Let me put it this way for you.

If Niburu turns up I will eat my underpants live on a web cam on this forum.

Let me tell you something else. I am not about to eat my underpants. I know too much about them.

Luckilly for me, I have forseen they will not constitute part of my future diet.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:07 pm

Floyd wrote:Let me put it this way for you.

Let me tell you something else. I am not about to eat my underpants. I know too much about them.

Luckilly for me, I have forseen they will not constitute part of my future diet.

Geesh Floyd,

Could you really have been so visual... I read your post and I saw "u rub iN" spelled backwards, what u see?
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:15 pm

I see a pair of underpants uneaten.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Floyd wrote:I see a pair of underpants uneaten.

Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta Jenneta
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:10 am

Insanely Happy Bon appetit... likely not.

ceridwen
    ceridwen

Post  ceridwen Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:49 am

Carol wrote:

This is a new video dated 30 July 2012
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:43 am

Carol wrote:

Insanely Happy Bon appetit... likely not.

There is no chance of my dining on my under garments I am delighted to say as Niburu is a total fiction and nothing more.

However this guy did just that for an entirely different reason.
    lol!

Planet X | Niburu hoax - Page 5 Man_ea10
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:07 am

the only equation you really need to now however is this:

It aint there = It aint comin'
    Wink

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:10 pm