tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
B.B.Baghor
RedEzra
orthodoxymoron
Sanicle
8 posters

"Love wins only when it defeats evil."

RedEzra
    RedEzra

"Love wins only when it defeats evil." - Page 3 Empty Re: "Love wins only when it defeats evil."

Post  RedEzra Thu May 15, 2014 7:49 pm

Sanicle wrote:But I guess me telling you that might mean that those who read the Bible will now think I consort with demons. Rolling Eyes

According to ancient science and epics there is an aether realm with a variety of aetherials permeating the physical universe. And God is named in the book of Enoch as the Lord of spirits. Most are met in dreams and visions but some maybe all may have the ability to also manifest and manipulate both mind and matter. There are countless stories about this so it is safe to say that humans and our companions the animals are absolutely not alone in the universe as also I can attest to. Not that I got an elf gf or talk to them but once in a while these invisibles let me know they are there. What they do most of the time I do not know but based on those who talk to them they seem to speak a lot about ascension. And that is what Theosophy is about.

Perhaps this current civilisation is conducive to psychopathy ?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

"Love wins only when it defeats evil." - Page 3 Empty Re: "Love wins only when it defeats evil."

Post  RedEzra Thu May 15, 2014 8:08 pm

mudra wrote:
    For where two or three are gathered together in my Name, there am I in the midst of them.
    - King James Version (1611)

So comforting to know mother and as you know Christ is also a beautiful Spirit.

"Love wins only when it defeats evil." - Page 3 Lightoflife

"Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness,
    but shall have the light of life." - John 8:12
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu May 15, 2014 8:49 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    Sanicle wrote:But I guess me telling you that might mean that those who read the Bible will now think I consort with demons.  Rolling Eyes

According to ancient science and epics there is an aether realm with a variety of aetherials permeating the physical universe. And God is named in the book of Enoch as the Lord of spirits. Most are met in dreams and visions but some maybe all may have the ability to also manifest and manipulate both mind and matter. There are countless stories about this so it is safe to say that humans and our companions the animals are absolutely not alone in the universe as also I can attest to. Not that I got an elf gf or talk to them but once in a while these invisibles let me know they are there. What they do most of the time I do not know but based on those who talk to them they seem to speak a lot about ascension. And that is what Theosophy is about.

Perhaps this current civilisation is conducive to psychopathy ?

Wow, thank you for that unexpected response Red Ezra.  It makes me very happy to know that you've experienced the joy of the "invisibles" company also and are open to their love.  Yes, I clearly misjudged you, and I apologize for that. Lesson learned.

Hugs 
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Fri May 16, 2014 8:41 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Wow, thank you for that unexpected response Red Ezra.  It makes me very happy to know that you've experienced the joy of the "invisibles" company also and are open to their love.  Yes, I clearly misjudged you, and I apologize for that. Lesson learned.

Hugs 

Only a mother can put up with me lol as I perhaps pen opinions with brask and bram but at the end of the day is just my voice among all our wonderful voices.

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:57 pm