tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
B.B.Baghor
RedEzra
orthodoxymoron
Sanicle
8 posters

"Love wins only when it defeats evil."

Sanicle
    Sanicle

"Love wins only when it defeats evil." Empty "Love wins only when it defeats evil."

Post  Sanicle Fri May 09, 2014 11:05 am

As per your suggestion BB, which I agree with, I've started a new thread for this discussion which was begun on the "World War III Has Already Been Lost and the Chinese are in the Process of Occupying Amerika" thread. I'll start by posting all the relevant posts and then answering the question you posed to me in this first one.

B. B. Baghor wrote:Quote Sanicles' signature: "Love wins only when it defeats evil. Helplessness is the illusion".

I like to share my view with you, on the "good and bad" issue, which I find in your signature today, Sanicle.
    I'm not a holy person, far from it. The practice of what I try to convey here, needs loads of good practice to
    really live up to it, for me. I truly believe that love reigns in the Universe, when evil is faced by it in a firm
    but compassionate manner. Including boundaries and responsibility for having to say "No" or even....."Yes".

Without the involvement of a fierce fight, defeat and losing face, there's no need for bruises, revenge and shame.
    I don't mean to suggest that a good quarreling isn't valuable at times, by telling... or yelling... our truth about
    how we feel. It allows the build up tension to come out Heh heh To be able to practice "good quarreling"
    is a skill to be cherished, I feel now, later in my life.

Now, here goes B.B again...... into the deep, I warn you in advance Wink
    What I truly feel is that the ability to be compassionate and embrace evil, without succumbing to it,
    is one of the deepest and most hidden teachings of Christ. By accepting his role as "sinner" without
    being one and knowing it full well. Which, to me, makes all the difference in the whole of the Universe.

He never was a martyr, in the sense of a fate that befell him, this fate was his choice, his purpose on planet Earth.
    And for a very good reason I think. The fruit of the descendance of such an highly evolved being,
    Christ present in a human body on this planet, is proof of our capability, by free will,
    to (begin to) understand that we are on equal ground with him, in essence.
    And act from that postion, for the benefit of our creations, coming from the heart. Create a new reality.

As I feel it, each of us need to find that entrance by our own doing. I don't mean to hide anything from you,
    or to be secretive. To me, the message IS the meaning: in the events, prior to, during and after the drama,
    Christs' choice to be judged as guilty, in order to go through a death experience, a transformation,
    an act of will of a, to me, deeply loving nature. He included his human-ness in all of it, as I feel it.
    Whether he died or not on the cross, is still a hot topic for discussion, but regarding Christs' fulfillment
    of his purpose, it doesn't make a difference. At least to me.

I truly believe that the root of all evil is in the pain of not being noticed, heard or seen, once upon a time,
    in many times and who knows many lives and experiences. In other words, the pain from not being loved
    for who we are, in essence, as an eternal spirit being. I so resonate with mudra's post on the African tribe,
    inviting a so called "guilty" member of their tribe, in the centre of their circle and name the good and loving qualities for him/her and to him/her. I love that attitude, it's without any resistance and very kind and beautiful.
    I think the effect of it works for the person in the circle as well as for those forming the circle.
    He/she is being held and comforted, restored to the affinity with him/herself, within the heart.

I would love to read your thoughts and views on this, Sanicle. Or those of others here too, thanks!
    With Hadriel sparkled Hugs

(Forgive me for not posting this in another thread, it's quite off topic.
    It may be a good idea to transfer it as a new topic or maybe add it to your thread on the Elementals, Sanicle?
    After all, isn't the manifestation of our reality, by obeying to Merlins laws of nature and the laws of love in motion,
    the work of Elementals?)

Last edited by B.B.Baghor on Fri May 09, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding suggestion for transfer of post)

"When I was 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much he had learned in 7 years." Mark Twain

Sanicle
    Sanicle

"Love wins only when it defeats evil." Empty Re: "Love wins only when it defeats evil."

Post  Sanicle Fri May 09, 2014 11:06 am

RedEzra wrote:  
     B.B.Baghor wrote:
       Whether he died or not on the cross, is still a hot topic for discussion, but regarding Christs' fulfillment
       of his purpose, it doesn't make a difference. At least to me.

Both Josephus and Tacitus wrote about it and "the only two events subject to almost universal assent are that Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist and was crucified by the order of the Roman Prefect Pontius Pilate."
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus

Now China or North Korea light is a communist country. In communist countries one is either put in prison or six feet under if one doesn't comply with the party line. Not so unlike Europe and the US today but much more extreme and absurd. Communists for some peculiar reason have a huge problem with Christians Jews Patriots etc and after a century of cultural revolution Communism has snuffed out some tens of millions of lives. Not so long ago the West used to stand up to Communism but now most bend over backwards to serve it. And if you patriots out there do not give up your guns to the government then they will just call on China to come get them.

Last edited by Sanicle on Fri May 09, 2014 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

"Love wins only when it defeats evil." Empty Re: "Love wins only when it defeats evil."

Post  Sanicle Fri May 09, 2014 11:08 am

magamud wrote:  
    I truly believe that the root of all evil is in the pain of not being noticed, heard or seen

This is a root as with the tale of Lucifer, but your relevance is contrasting a egocentric human experience. While that is a strata of the problem, man's ego to be transformed into Buddhas fixation is not the answer. The root is understanding gods plan, which is intertwined with his Son and the experience of being human.

Christ died on the cross to show the truth of the world. The truth is that our world is made up of lies so deep that he needed to sacrifice his body to show the plan of spirit.

Any illuminated figure will fight against the lies of this world. Satan convinces many not to dig to deep and believe in love for his world.

Post  Sanicle Fri May 09, 2014 11:11 am

And then you responded with this BB.

B. B. Baghor wrote:
    magamud wrote:This is a root as with the tale of Lucifer, but your relevance is contrasting a egocentric human experience. While that is a strata of the problem,
    man's ego to be transformed into Buddhas fixation is not the answer. The root is understanding gods plan, which is intertwined with his Son and
    the experience of being human. Christ died on the cross to show the truth of the world. The truth is that our world is made up of lies so deep that
    he needed to sacrifice his body to show the plan of spirit. Any illuminated figure will fight against the lies of this world.
    Satan convinces many not to dig to deep and believe in love for his world.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, magamud. I meant to express my view on the nature of love, in this post, that's all.
    No instructions involved, nor any "how to". At present I'm going quite deep into subjects sometimes,
    in need for delivering my shouts into the Universe. It's my somewhat girlish "I can think for myself" way of trying my wings, you see?

You refer to Buddha, but I hadn't the Buddha in mind, you know, nor do I look at Christ as a martyr.
    Regarding the choice of which path is a wise path, for each of us, I see no point in general instructions,
    how to transform our ego into whatever state others choose for us. That's an old story to me.

And I disagree with you that I should have to fight against the lies of the world.
    To me, fighting is in the realm of a dualistic consciousness and that's what I strongly believe planet Earth longs to leave behind,
    with us, in the unfoldment of the new reality, the one I refer to in my post.
    To me, that new reality is the essence and fruit of Christs death experience.
    He offered himself in order for us to be ready for the most bewildering and beautiful ride of our existences on Earth,
    around the start of the 21th century, as I see it. Aren't we lucky to be here now? I feel lucky!

I can see my own dualistic program and observe myself, going through the motions of it.
    Yell, stamp my feet, cry and laugh about it and allow myself to be in that, with awareness and without fighting it.
    Why should I if that's my truth of the moment for me? It doesn't mean I will obey to it and jump into action, from that starting point.
    I am the observer and the ruler of my decisions, attitude and conduct, with occasional glitches by trial and error, of course.

I feel you will disagree with me, in this, but I see many, including myself, take part in the creation of lies, big and small.
    We lie to ourselves, when that feels convenient and soothes our conscience, we lie to others unknowingly sometimes.
    I notice it in me, if I pay attention.Which is fine, it's all part of the free will game here.
    But as long as we keep doing it, it becomes extrapolated into the big schemes,
    the scenarios that are on "the directors table".

I believe it's our turn now, to be "the director" and create our own scenario, each in our own way.
    Our dna is heavily programmed, in order to be subservient and in fear when we are not.
    It's a veil and no part of it is a useful starting point in creating our reality.
    We allow the scenarios to be played out as long as we choose to take part in acting out duality consciousness, can you follow me in that?
    We're all the same in that, the world out there mirrors our inner reality and belief system.
    Nothing is "being done" to us, nothing at all, in my opinion.

And then.... I've never had the need for it, to call myself an "illuminated figure" Enlightened in the open.
    I'm full of wry humour and I know I can be bold and sarcastic, I know very little shame and fear anymore.
    I had to witness many "holy untruths" as a preachers daughter, in my early life.
    I prefer to be called baba yaga, or witch, or warrior Lionhawk

Why should I separate myself from mundane expressions of life, lies included? I'm a human woman living on planet Earth.
    To me, excluding myself from that mundanity, by labelling myself as "illuminated figure" is an attitude of self-importance.
    I believe that playing the superior one is causing the widest grin on the devils face.
    It's been the strongest mask in my life, up to a couple of years ago, a mask I've once hidden much pain behind.
    I only saw its presence by going through great pain, believe me, magamud. And I'm coming out of that while still very much a human being.

As I see it, the Buddha nature was suitable for the path that Siddharta Gautama chose in his lifetime,
    the one in which he found an answer to his deeply sourced question in his soul "Why do we suffer?"
    Love isn't sweet to me, it's as fierce and powerful as non-judgemental and an invitation to be just who I am with all my flaws and quirks.
    I don't believe in being sweet as honey poney. Like in New Ageing pink fluffy clouds and being together,
    in a blob, totally ungrounded, of "We all agree that we're having a great time, aren't we happy.... boys and girls?" and "Hallelujah, YES we're happy"
    replies of the chorus, dissolving in a group hug. It's a weird kind of spiritual onanism, as I see it.
    And fertile soil for the devil and his consorts.

"When I was 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much he had learned in 7 years." Mark Twain
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri May 09, 2014 11:16 am

So here's my response to your question.  I hope it makes sense to you and am happy to discuss this issue further with you if not.  I love you 

It was only around six months ago that I used to feel the same way as you about the healing power of Love BB.  In fact, as I wrote to our dear friend Mudra, I even doubted that true evil existed.   I said this because I’d been asked by my ‘hidden world’ friend E to join with her and the dragons in destroying evil ones there in that realm.  This was my response after I had cause to do so one night and then had a good think about it all:
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484p120-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#96518

And then E and I had this discussion around one month later, as I was still averse to it.
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2484p150-elementals-forgotten-maestros-of-manifestation#98226

So, I took a deep breath and asked her to show me what these beings were doing that is so evil, not willing to destroy another on someone else’s say-so.  So she did show me, and I learned firsthand that true evil does exist.

I’ve since come to realize that, even though I spent long hours reading about all sorts of brutal behaviour on websites such as this one (eg about Project Monarch  http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_mindcon02.htm ) I know now that in my mind and heart I was just unable to fully confront such things and the info was more or less ‘filed away’, such as we do after watching a horror movie .  I could also ‘console’ myself thinking such things as, “If it was happening in front of me I’d have to do something to stop them, but it’s not, so I can’t.”  In effect, “I’m helpless,” which is, I believe, exactly what the sadistic psychopaths and power mongers out there condition us to think.  And you just know that ‘sending love’ is not going to heal the victims of such atrocities and it definitely won’t stop the perpetrators from continuing to take advantage of that mindset as they laugh at us for being such weak-minded ‘sheep’ behind our backs……especially after their behaviour is exposed on the www.

I often wonder now what our world would be like if the Pontius Pilates, the Julius Caesars,  the Saddam Husseins and the Hitlers of our world would have been stopped early on by those around them when they recognized the rot that was in their hearts…….who WERE in a position to do so.  So much suffering, death and misery would have been avoided, surely making the world a happier place to live in now.  Just think, if Pontius Pilate would have been stopped (or whoever caused him to elect to crucify Jesus) the world may have gotten many more years of Jesus’ teaching than it did, many more years of spreading his loving energy.

So I guess you could say that I’ve been put in a position to ‘walk my talk’ as per what I said earlier that I used to think…….. “If it was happening in front of me I’d have to do something to stop them, but it’s not, so I can’t.”  I’ve learned that that’s exactly what I do have to do.  And I have to wonder what you, and anyone else out there, would do if you were faced by a being laughing as it committed an horrendous atrocity on a child, with many more people strapped to the walls awaiting their turn, and were in a position to put a stop to it.  Sitting it down and having a talk about its difficult childhood is NOT an option.  There is too much negativity and evil in the other realm that affects life in this reality also, through nightmares that promote fear if nothing else.  At the least, there must be a balance, but more good is better.

Could it be that these sadistic psychopaths and powermongers are in our world so that we, if we are in a position to do so, learn to put a stop to them before they are enabled to wreak their worst on the world, or do we continue to turn a blind eye as long as it’s not affecting us personally?  As E says, “How else are they supposed to learn?” other than by being stopped with a dose of their own medicine.  This remembering that death is just a transition.  Or, to put it another way, as Edmund Burke once said, “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.”

Could it be that these heartless beasts are in our world to show us what life is like without love and empathy in our hearts?  Why we must fight for love to reign in our world?

Yes, I’ve changed……….a lot, thanks to the teaching I’ve been honoured in receiving.  I’m also learning how to love more wisely and unconditionally and to realize how conditioned into fear and weakness re many issues I’ve been, and thus a lack of true freedom, more than I ever realized.  They make me feel like a naïve little kid at times, but they do so with great love and wisdom.

Lawless
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri May 09, 2014 1:57 pm

I have pretty much placed Responsibility at the center of my idealistic conceptualizations. Responsibility is Love with Substance and Action. Unfortunately, my quest seems to have rendered me quite irresponsible and inactive as a shelluva guy. Those with the Gold and Guns seem to be the ones who make and enforce the rules. The Bible is a Rather Harsh and Violent Book. Even Jesus speaks of bringing a Sword rather than Peace. The Book of Revelation is worse than my worst nightmare. But what if we live in a Harsh and Violent Universe?? What if the Bible tells the truth about the Way Things Are?? What if the Bible is a Cover-Story for a Much-Nastier Way Things REALLY Are?? I truly wish for things to be Peaceful and Happy for All-Concerned -- but what if this Idealism is Unrealistic?? More people have died violent-deaths in the past 100 years than in all the rest of recorded human-history. What the hell is going on here?? What's wrong with this picture?? What if Isaiah is the Key Biblical Book?? That's all if going to say -- for now.
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun May 11, 2014 10:26 am

Sanicle wrote:Just think, if Pontius Pilate would have been stopped (or whoever caused him to elect to crucify Jesus) the world may have gotten many more years of Jesus’ teaching than it did, many more years of spreading his loving energy.

It is nice of you to say so but if Jesus did not die then we would die in our own sins. Who would atone for us if not God ? The cross is the crossroad and so we got to choose which way we want to go.

Jesus died just at the appointed time and nobody took His life but God. And believe it or not God did it for us and Jesus willingly laid down His life out of love for us.

This is all better explained in the Bible but we got a choice to make. Evil serve the devil and good serve God. But who is this God ? We got a choice to make at the crossroad of life as God has given us a choice. Who is our God ? Choose well.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun May 11, 2014 2:32 pm

RedEzra wrote:
    Jesus died just at the appointed time and nobody took His life but God. And believe it or not God did it for us and Jesus willingly laid down His life out of love for us.

I'm one of those who questions the Bible Red Ezra and don't just swallow any teaching without doing so, having learned the 'hard way' over the years that to do so is wise, especially when we know it has been 'edited' by human minds. I also tend to think it's very arrogant of humanity to believe Jesus sacrificed himself just for us. But tell me, if it was all God's Plan all along as you say to crucify Jesus, why did Jesus pray to Him, "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do" beforehand? What would God have to forgive humanity for if the crucifixion was His decision all along?

Having said this, I have no desire to argue religion with you. Each to his/her own IMO as I believe all paths lead to Source.  I love you 
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun May 11, 2014 7:05 pm

Sanicle wrote:But tell me, if it was all God's Plan all along as you say to crucify Jesus, why did Jesus pray to Him, "Forgive them Father for they know not what they do" beforehand? What would God have to forgive humanity for if the crucifixion was His decision all along?

Yes according to the Bible it was all God's Plan all along as you say. And the Star of Bethlehem presentation by FA Larson shows that God also wrote the story about Jesus in the sky in the motions of the planets across the constellations.

The Bible is crystal clear about God giving forgiveness to those who earnestly ask for it. Question is will we ?

God do not condone crimes and there are consequences for committing crimes. Sin is serious so somebody got to die. In ancient Israel animals atoned for the crimes of the people. But animals cannot atone for crimes so that was just a reminder of the seriousness of sins and a dress rehearsal to the all sufficient sacrifice for sins in Jesus who is the Word of God.

In other words the Creator atoned for our crimes on the cross. Not only crimes but also sickness poverty etc etc. Jesus prepaid everything and all we got to do is ask Him.

Still...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon May 12, 2014 7:37 am

I think you may have misunderstood what I was trying to say Red Ezra, but that's OK too.  I love you 
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

"Love wins only when it defeats evil." Empty What's love got to do with it?

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon May 12, 2014 8:13 am

Quote Sanicles post "It was only around six months ago that I used to feel the same way as you about the healing power of Love BB."

Hey Sanicle, first I like to compliment you for your courage, your choice to share yourself in your experiences in the Elementals thread.
    Because, to me, you touch things on a level that is quite sensitive to a broad range of interpretations: how it is conceived, valued and understood.
    It's very valuable to me, I'm happy to say.

To me, one of the hard things in virtual communications is the difficulty to share our view on and experience of love
    and make that clear in order to be understood by others. If..... that's a wise path to choose.
    But isn't it worthwhile to give it a try? Like here and now, if that's what we're trying to do here.
    You see how it is? Even I cannot be sure what motives each of us have here exactly, to be present in this thread.

I feel you and I are not so different in our views on love, Sanicle, if I understand you well enough.
    What this phenomenal source of/force in our lives does and how words are but poor vehicles, in our trying to convey how this presence
    in our lives works out the way it does. Another way of how I look at unconditional love is this:

Love may well be the lifeforce energy of the universe, expressed in the manifestation and the continuing creation and
    exploration of life and the thriving of it. Love may well be both the seed and the fruit of life and similar in its unconditional nature as is expressed in a plant.

"In lak'esh" is a Mayan greeting, which means "I am another you" and that's another way to share my view on the meaning of unconditional love.

I begin to feel strongly that we see the world "out there" as we "make it" first inside, within our frame of mind... even..... our mind controlled state.
    When I feel something is done to me, I make it so... and thus... I welcome any predator to my door.
    There's no guilty party unless I make it so, due to my inner guilt being touched by that party.
    We all are equal in the presence of our inner pain buttons, as I see it.

And we find our reasons to be compassionate, by acknowledging that, as well as our reasons to kill for it, at the same time, isn't it ironic?
    To me that statement of mine sums it all up: the fate of planet Earth, with us living in dualistic consciousness, on the 3D level still....
    most of the time, lady Gaia is busy in trying to make the next move. With us. And the elementals for sure.
    They cannot but obey to the fulfillment of our souls' purpose, because it's theirs as well, as I see it.

I wish to make clear that I don't condone, or even ignore, anything that causes pain in others, in all those repercussions, in that category of experiences.
    I am a human woman, all my old stories, my quirks and eccentricities are present, they are my creations and they still serve me, to remind me of my humanness.
    I choose to not let the presence of evildoers and evildoings eat at my heart and soul, nor do I obey to those in my inner realm,
    my hidden agendas that begin to show up fast. That's the difference I have chosen to live now. I've only recently entered that school of life.
    I'm a very slow learner, I truly am. Look at my age........ not too close though Lmfao

We can witness devastation and poverty, abuse and lack of this.... and that.... threats to our comfort zones, it's being fed to us in more and
    more hypnotic ways, as I see it. Where attention goes, energy follows. How we relate to all the drama, the exclusiveness
    and sensational impact of the main media stream, that glitter becoming a product for commerce in itself, rather than the content of its form.
    To be cautious and discern that for yourself, is a choice from within. To me, this is making all the difference, in the choices that I make now.

Stepping down now by taking a practical example of how to look at how daily life presents itself:
    Imagine a little Indian homeless boy,when he rises in the morning in the suburbs of Bombay.
    Look at him,when he rubs his sleepy eyes, stretches himself and walks to the well, fills his dented bowl with water and washes himself,
    in a most ceremonious and conscentious manner, his movements full of grace, patient and calm.
    To start his day with renewed vigour and hope: to have a chance to eat, play a bit and to find a place to sleep, when night falls.

Does this boy suffer? Well..... I suffer when I choose to look at him with eyes of a sophisticated wealthy haughty taughty woman
    and decide that this boy is to be pitied. Which is true in my haughty taughty eyes only.
    Is it true, that love is in the eyes of the beholder..... and might that be true for hate as well?
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon May 12, 2014 10:04 am

Sanicle wrote:I think you may have misunderstood what I was trying to say Red Ezra, but that's OK too.  I love you

Maybe I did not misunderstand and perhaps you are just unsatisfied with my answer ? The Jews were waiting for their Messiah and the book of Daniel ch 9 foretold on the day when the Messiah would come and the book of Isiah ch 53 foretold that He would be punished and pierced for the sins of us all. And as you know the New Testament is based on the fact that Jesus was the sufficient substitute sacrifice for sins and beaten and crucified for our crimes so that we would be forgiven and live forever with God.

God chose to be born into the line of Abraham Isaac and Jacob while the world was into idolatry and cults of human sacrifice and fertility and atone with His blood for the crimes of the world. The crucifixion had to happen and it happened just at the appointed time as according to the Star of Bethlehem presentation by FA Larson. The late Ron Wyatt claimed that the Ark of the Covenant is buried under Golgotha and that the Blood of Jesus because of an earthquake trickled down and colored the covering or mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant. And believe it or not Ron Wyatt also claimed to have tested this Blood in an Israeli lab and found it to be alive but with only 24 chromosomes.

Now why did the Jewish leadership not know that Jesus was the Messiah ? Was it because God blinded them to this or because of their sins ? We know that the crucifixion had to happen but do that excuse those who wanted Him dead ? What say ye ?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon May 12, 2014 12:50 pm

There comes a time when Love needs to roll up it's sleeves and plunge to face the darkest corners of the human psyche. Starting with ourselves and then gradually to the world at large as the experiences arise on the shore of ours minds.
    People will do anything , no matter how absurd to avoid facing their own light. There is great merit in making the darkness conscious.  
    That is I believe the only way to honestly tell right from wrong.

Evil is Life reversed, life heading the opposite way. When fire is burning your house it needs to be stopped.
    Not because you ate fire but because that's the sensible thing to do. Evil can be a very frightening thing though.

Lucius Ringwald , some person on Facebook wrote the following today

As someone who's worked with homeless people, the extremely mentally ill, the terminally sick, and/or the poor, jobless, incarcerated, etc (you guessed it: I'm a social worker), there's one thing I have learned: for any type of crippling or extremely challenging circumstances, the best person to have in your corner is someone who has trekked through that kind of darkness and found the power to maintain the light in themselves regardless.

Facing darkness should 'nt make us weaker ,spiritually lame or unkind . If it does so than it is hatred, resentment ... that are at work, attitudes that aren't supportive of life . Sentient Love, from core nature our soul in it's connection to Spirit is the inner light that can help us through darkness as we honor of life.

There is as much darkness as there is light to face. My personal feel is we have to go full circle to understand ourselves , to understand others, to understand what life is and to finally understand what Spirit is .

Love from me
    mudra
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Mon May 12, 2014 7:58 pm

If evil is to be defeated then one must get rid of criminal cartels beginning with the biggest one called governments. Anyone up to the task to take on their state ? It took me some time to figure out why evil was so pervasive but it is because of that pirate ship. The ships of state sail the seven seas slaving bombing plundering people. And since the ship is so big and everybody is on it one might not notice the flag that it flies and the acts of piracy.

So who is going to sink that ship ?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon May 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 13, 2014 9:16 am

To RedEzra and Magamud

What I’m doing here is sharing with friends the truth of my own personal experiences as they have proven to be so valuable to me……uplifting, loving and psychologically empowering.  In doing so, I’m hoping others may find it interesting and, at best, may give them the inspiration to carefully examine their own inner worlds to find some of the same joy in life I finally have.

You see I spent many years on my knees praying to your ‘God’ and Jesus for help in very dark times and received not one iota of the help I needed by doing so.  Also reading your Bible left me cold as, to my mind, in the Old Testament the stories describe a cold and cruel God who very much seemed to prefer and help one group of people over others, killing and maiming those others at will and demanding cruel sacrifice and devotion from those he seemed to prefer as his followers.

The New Testament is, obviously better, describing Jesus as someone who seemed to help people from all walks of life, spreading words of love, giving miraculous healings and so on.  And yet he also seemed to call on everyone to worship that same cruel God of the Old Testament, who in turn, as you say, repaid Jesus’ work on his behalf by getting him cruelly crucified.  A lamb to the slaughter so that ‘the Father’ would be worshipped.  Ugh!  A very unappealing God to worship IMO.

I have found love, hope and peace in life due to what it is I do…….all the things the God of the Bible and Jesus promised but no longer seem to deliver in this day and age.  They may have worked ‘miracles’ a few thousand years ago if the stories in the Bible are true, much more conducive behaviour towards getting people to want to be in their company to what’s happening now.  Millions of Christians around the World pray to them on a daily basis to stop the wars, cruelty and pain on this planet and have done for hundreds of years.  And yet life does not appear to be getting any better for the millions who are suffering, does it?   On top of that, there’s no point even going in to all the suffering caused by those who supposedly ‘tend to the flocks’ in God’s and Jesus’ name is there? as I’m sure you’ve heard enough about this to make your ‘preaching’ more difficult.

So, now you have the general background as to why lecturing me on the Bible will not produce whatever results it is you so seem to need so much.  I will, however, listen to what you have to say with interest if you can tell me stories of how either God or Jesus has come into your life personally to aid you, or someone close you can trust to tell the truth, in the ways my friends have aided me.  Something that rings true and shows evidence that the rest of us can relate to and learn from.   I would love to hear such stories but just don’t hear them from any Bible preachers.  Most Christians I have met are hypocrites actually, not practicing what they preach.

To end I would just like to say that I am ready and willing to ‘meet my Maker’ when I pass over to answer for all I’ve said and done throughout my searching for love and truth in this life……….taking full responsibility for all I’ve created in my reality through my own efforts.  I will not, however, answer to you or anyone else who continues to judge me and preach out of an old book without being able to give me any concrete examples of how their beliefs have created a better world, not only for themselves but others as well, as Christianity continues to promise and yet seems to fail to deliver.

Call me “poor deluded soul” all you like.  As you can see it will not make one iota of difference as I am truly happy and feel eminently blessed just the way I am.  And yes, I thank Source that I have been given the freedom, choice and opportunity to find my ‘friends’ while doing so.  I do believe in the Source of all life in the Universe…..not the God you claim as such.  To my mind he could be a local god, or something else altogether different.

I’m also not saying that you are ‘wrong’ to believe as you do.  Feel free.  I’m only responsible for my path and have no right to dictate what others should or shouldn’t believe on theirs’.  Is it wrong to ask the same courtesy from both of you?

(PS) Oh and I found the answer to that question I asked you RedEzra ..... about Jesus asking God to forgive them, etc ..... elsewhere.  I'm capable of doing research.  So I won't ask again.  Cheerful )

Last edited by Sanicle on Tue May 13, 2014 9:41 am; edited 3 times in total
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 13, 2014 9:17 am

In response to BB
    Hey Sanicle, first I like to compliment you for your courage, your choice to share yourself in your experiences in the Elementals thread.
    Because, to me, you touch things on a level that is quite sensitive to a broad range of interpretations: how it is conceived, valued and understood.
    It's very valuable to me, I'm happy to say.
    Thank you for that BB.  I truly appreciate that my words have touched you in some way.  It’s why I take the time to do so.

To me, one of the hard things in virtual communications is the difficulty to share our view on and experience of love
    and make that clear in order to be understood by others.
    YES, very much so.  Unless you have Mudra’s gift of course hehe.
    If..... that's a wise path to choose.
    But isn't it worthwhile to give it a try? Like here and now, if that's what we're trying to do here.
    You see how it is? Even I cannot be sure what motives each of us have here exactly, to be present in this thread.

I feel you and I are not so different in our views on love, Sanicle, if I understand you well enough.
    What this phenomenal source of/force in our lives does and how words are but poor vehicles, in our trying to convey how this presence
    in our lives works out the way it does.
    Yes, I certainly think it’s worth trying to express our perspective; otherwise I wouldn’t be here and enjoy reading what others have to say, even if I don’t necessarily agree with them.  IMO every voice deserves to be heard as we are all different facets of the whole and can learn from each other as we all troop ‘Home’ together.
    Another way of how I look at unconditional love is this:

Love may well be the lifeforce energy of the universe, expressed in the manifestation and the continuing creation and
    exploration of life and the thriving of it. Love may well be both the seed and the fruit of life and similar in its unconditional nature as is expressed in a plant.

"In lak'esh" is a Mayan greeting, which means "I am another you" and that's another way to share my view on the meaning of unconditional love.
    Ah, unconditional love.  I think you and I may have slightly different views on that somehow if looked at from other than an overview perspective, as it is generally seen to include loving and forgiving those who do harm to another, no matter how brutally, as all will evolve and learn as they are meant to in God’s Plan.  I think if we all truly lived by that dictum the world would be in Chaos as no-one would try to stop people killing, maiming, burning, taking, raping etc.  A sense of taking personal responsibility for our behaviour would also go straight out the window.  Life that we treasure would not last long at all and love would be harder and harder to find.

I think most people would apply “I am another you” to other humans.  It doesn’t seem to apply to the animal and vegetable kingdoms as well.  Should it, do you think?
    I begin to feel strongly that we see the world "out there" as we "make it" first inside, within our frame of mind... even..... our mind controlled state.
    When I feel something is done to me, I make it so... and thus... I welcome any predator to my door.
    There's no guilty party unless I make it so, due to my inner guilt being touched by that party.
    Yes, I think that’s part of the story but, these days, not the whole story after the ‘lessons’ I’ve been given of late.  I’ve learned that there are many who go through deep trauma through no fault of their own and no possibility of believing they’d drawn it to themselves due to their beliefs or guilt, who were virtually innocent of wrongdoing.

My earlier lessons were with animals who’d suffered and needed healing before they were ready to return here.  A few examples: one was a family’s pet cat who was a happy little soul until the ‘village brats’ decided it would be fun to throw it in the local pond and watch it drown.  Others were a couple of wild lion (?) cubs who’d slowly and painfully starved to death when their mother didn’t return from hunting after being killed.

Then you have that child being tortured by the negative ETs.  It wasn’t guilt that caused her situation to unfold with them.  It was the fear that this world had already put into her young soul.  You see those ETs hung around the astral nightmare zones to find their prey, honing in on them from there, feeding on the energies produced by those nightmares as they hunted.

I find it hard to believe that any of those drew such horrendous experiences to themselves.
    We all are equal in the presence of our inner pain buttons, as I see it.
    Yes, we all have pain.  Even those predators if they don’t feed.  Another’s fear is their ‘food’ after all.  They wish to live also.  But does that mean we can’t teach them that they are not welcome here?  Isn’t it better to ‘teach’ them not to ever come back here as their appetites won’t be tolerated?
    And we find our reasons to be compassionate, by acknowledging that, as well as our reasons to kill for it, at the same time, isn't it ironic?
    To me that statement of mine sums it all up: the fate of planet Earth, with us living in dualistic consciousness, on the 3D level still....
    most of the time, lady Gaia is busy in trying to make the next move. With us.  And the elementals for sure.
    They cannot but obey to the fulfillment of our souls' purpose, because it's theirs as well, as I see it.
    Yes, humanity does mark a big difference to what they can or cannot accomplish.  Working together towards the same goals with them would be highly preferable.

I wish to make clear that I don't condone, or even ignore, anything that causes pain in others, in all those repercussions, in that category of experiences.
    I am a human woman, all my old stories, my quirks and eccentricities are present, they are my creations and they still serve me, to remind me of my humanness.
    I choose to not let the presence of evildoers and evildoings eat at my heart and soul, nor do I obey to those in my inner realm,
    my hidden agendas that begin to show up fast. That's the difference I have chosen to live now. I've only recently entered that school of life.
    Good for you my friend.  Dealing with evil through calmly enacted will to annul their evil intent, not anger, serves best.

We can witness devastation and poverty, abuse and lack of this.... and that.... threats to our comfort zones, it's being fed to us in more and
    more hypnotic ways, as I see it. Where attention goes, energy follows. How we relate to all the drama, the exclusiveness
    and sensational impact of the main media stream, that glitter becoming a product for commerce in itself, rather than the content of its form.
    To be cautious and discern that for yourself, is a choice from within. To me, this is making all the difference, in the choices that I make now.
    Yes, those last two lines.  Awareness and making choices, taking responsibility for what you allow into your life and how you react to it.

Stepping down now by taking a practical example of how to look at how daily life presents itself:
    Imagine a little Indian homeless boy,when he rises in the morning in the suburbs of Bombay.
    Look at him,when he rubs his sleepy eyes, stretches himself and walks to the well, fills his dented bowl with water and washes himself,
    in a most ceremonious and conscentious manner, his movements full of grace, patient and calm.
    To start his day with renewed vigour and hope: to have a chance to eat, play a bit and to find a place to sleep, when night falls.

Does this boy suffer? Well..... I suffer when I choose to look at him with eyes of a sophisticated wealthy haughty taughty woman
    and decide that this boy is to be pitied. Which is true in my haughty taughty eyes only.
    Is it true, that love is in the eyes of the beholder..... and might that be true for hate as well?
    Interesting.  You reminded me of an old acquaintance of mine whom I learned an early lesson through.  He was a wealthy Dutch man who was just not happy and so seeking spiritual answers to heal his inner pain.  As such, he set up an art gallery to which he invited, one night a week, those who chose to teach their ‘wisdom’ to others.  But none of them seemed to give him the answer he was looking for as he thought it could only be gained through knowledge he’d paid for.

Anyway, he decided to go to India to meet with Sai Baba, although it was to expose him as the fraud he thought he was.  This man was a magician and very good himself at ‘manifesting’ things.  During his visit he also met a lot of the poorer denizens of India, much like those you describe in your anecdote above.  He also noticed that they were often laughing and seemed happy, despite their poor living conditions.

To cut a long story short, he realized in the end that they had the joy he himself sought and that it came from the support they gave each other, the loving family units and general community they lived in.  Poor old Rids had spent his life on making money, seeing his wife and family as only there to serve him doing so.  Any ‘friends’ he had were business acquaintances or those like us who wished to help him find what he was missing but whom it was clear he thought were lesser beings in not being wealthy like himself.  His family he treated as no better than servants and they responded in kind.

Last I saw him he was still trying to repair those relationships but it wasn’t looking too good.  Better late than never one would hope.

Thank you for your input here BB and I hope I’ve been able to give you some of what you sought from me in starting this conversation here.  I think we are coming to understand each other a whole lot better and that, to me, is the joy of shared communication.  That I can do it with you and others on the other side of the world is something I treasure.

Hugs
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Tue May 13, 2014 1:49 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    (PS) Oh and I found the answer to that question I asked you RedEzra ..... about Jesus asking God to forgive them, etc ..... elsewhere.

Well what do you think are those who crucified Him blameless or not ?

And what do you feel about a God who punishes people who commits crimes ? Is it cruel of God to chastise cultures who are into human sacrifice ?

As you can see there is evidence to back up the Bible but it paints the picture of a God who will not put up with evil forever. How do you feel about that ?

God is also responsible for angels fallen or not and not only humans. There are a lot going on behind the scenes which we don't see. But we better be good and compassionate because God expects nothing less. The Bible says the devil is the power behind governments and that makes sense doesn't it ? This must be the reason why the world has been in such a mess for so long.

Now the devil is running out of rope and time is not his friend. God got a reckoning to do and we will either be found on His side or not.

Sanicle wrote:
    And yet he also seemed to call on everyone to worship that same cruel God of the Old Testament, who in turn, as you say, repaid Jesus’ work on his behalf by getting him cruelly crucified. A lamb to the slaughter so that ‘the Father’ would be worshipped.

The Old Testament foretold that the Messiah would be punished for the sins of us all and The New Testament tells that Jesus died and paid the price for our sins.

So what did God do for me here ? God put my sins on Jesus beat Him to a pulp hung Him up on a cross pierced His heart and sent Him to hell !

Now if it was only my sins Jesus had to put up with then maybe He could have gotten away with a blow to the face or two but it was the sins of everyone. So it is only in Him who paid the price for our sins that we are justified before a holy God.

Last edited by RedEzra on Tue May 13, 2014 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue May 13, 2014 3:01 pm

I came across these words today and found them so meaningful.
    I think they tie in with the spirit of your thread don't they Sanicle ?

“When asked if I am pessimistic or optimistic about the future, my answer is always the same: If you look at the science about what is happening on earth and aren’t pessimistic, you don’t understand data.

But if you meet the people who are working to restore this earth and the lives of the poor, and you aren’t optimistic, you haven’t got a pulse.

What I see everywhere in the world are ordinary people willing to confront despair, power, and incalculable odds in order to restore some semblance of grace, justice, and beauty to this world.”

—Paul Hawken

"Love wins only when it defeats evil." 1513803_513253452112981_2007890170787035235_n
    The Gardener by Silvia Pastore

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 13, 2014 3:08 pm

Perfect my friend Mudra.  Perfect.  Thank you again.  cheers 

Anchor 

The Karen 
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

"Love wins only when it defeats evil." Empty How to look at the manifestation of hate .. evil.. wrongdoing etc.

Post  B.B.Baghor Tue May 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Quote Sanicles post:

"Ah, unconditional love.  I think you and I may have slightly different views on that somehow if looked at from other than an overview perspective, as it is generally seen to include loving and forgiving those who do harm to another, no matter how brutally, as all will evolve and learn as they are meant to in God’s Plan.  I think if we all truly lived by that dictum the world would be in Chaos as no-one would try to stop people killing, maiming, burning, taking, raping etc.  A sense of taking personal responsibility for our behaviour would also go straight out the window.  Life that we treasure would not last long at all and love would be harder and harder to find.

I think most people would apply “I am another you” to other humans.  It doesn’t seem to apply to the animal and vegetable kingdoms as well.  Should it, do you think?"

My response to that:
    It is one of the most difficult explorations, I guess, to try to share our truth on unconditional love and be understood by others in the way we mean it to be understood. We can only walk in circles and never reach the heart of that sensitive subject, I think. I think that our position on this planet, as long as we are immersed in the game of good and bad, we won't be able to detach ourselves in such a way, that we are sufficiently neutral or untouched by that subject. There's a lot of emotional load and labels attached to this subject, I believe.          

We've been more or less hurt and bruised in our lives, present and past, if you believe in an after life.
    As I see it, that fate or ours is the cause as well as the reason for our presence on Earth now: the choice we made to be born in this time, to clear our karma, for once and for all and to join with others in that endeavour.
    No wonder drama is played out in such great depth and in such spectacular ways as it is done today.

As I see it, there's a choice in each of us, in essence. One is: to go for the instinctual fulfillment in the animal part of us and use others in order to achieve that solely for the benefit of oneself. And two is: to include the awareness of our heart and higher self in the practice of loving kindness and the fulfillment of our soul purpose.

The education of our spirit in our childhood and the practice of generosity and love, imbued with wisdom, in daily life, has pretty much flown out of the window. And so we're hardly given a chance to understand what responsibility is for real, its impact on our life and the life of others when it's not known and felt, never developed even.

It's either the manner of good and wise conduct, arrived at from a free will perspective in experiences of hurting and wellbeing, of initiations that bridged our animal part and our spiritual part, with a broader perspective on life and how love is expressed through it and by it, or a slavery perspective, in subservience to so called "moral laws" of others, that makes us wise leaders or cruel dictators in life.

It's by the practice of the latter I think, that we are raised in the modern world, a world that is still....
    thriving on material wealth and the unequal sharing of it. I believe that's how our modern society
    education system longs for us to keep that in mind, pun intended. Because as long as we know that
    we are going to be judged and sentenced to death, we are in service to others. A service coming from fear.
    Without freedom of thoughts, without sovereignty. It's evident in many jobs, relationships and church
    institutes in the present world.

How ironic, this word "civilisation", how "down" the "up" of things sometimes is these days.
    To me, the conditions of living now are more barbaric than at the time of the hairy barbarians.
    It is hiding in our ignorance mainly and in our paradigms and convictions, our attitude and reactions
    to the outside world. It's much more veiled and under cover, the hairy barbarians struck each other on
    the head all day. At least in cartoons we are made to believe in that imago.

What I strongly believe in, is the effect and the sustainable nature of loving kindness, on the personal and
    the collective consciousness. So that we, as a people gathered in the spirit of "in lak'esh"  won't be in need for,
    nor have the inclination, to be wronged or to do wrong to "another you". Without the presence of hearts in turmoil of revenge and hate, there's simply no source to project it from and no goal to project it on.

That is a situation I wish for and work for in order to arrive at that state. It's no reality yet. To answer your question about animals and plants, Sanicle, if they should be included in that "in lak'ech" I believe that it is so. I believe that minerals, plants, animals and humans share the same life force energy and for that I think that all is interconnected and interdependant on each other. Do you think the plant and animal kingdom should be included?

At the same time, in the conflicting motions and contradictions of life evolving, I believe we have the right to experience and experiment, to see how things work out and why it is the way it works or not works out well for us. I can't conceive of a way of life based on the absence of free will, for we would be robots. Wouldn't we?

As long as we live in a world of emotional turmoil, projections will be made by us and on us, declaring the outside world as faulty and the taking of an eye for an eye as absolvement of anger. There's no point denying that psychological insight, I think. To be able to see that animal part in us as a given fact in the moment and not act on it, to not flee from the truth of "la condition humaine" and not close the heart to oneself and others, is one of the most heartwrenching offers on the altar of love, as I feel it. Jesus dealt with the scum of that time, in a compassionate way.

I do believe that the Christ, expressing himself through Jesus, showed an example, by not walking away from the presence of suffering in the world, anno 0 AD. And to practice "being with it" from the stillness in the center of the heart. Nothing more, nothing less. By doing that his spirit walked in freedom and his body accepted its fate, by being the scapegoat for a very good reason that he knew full well. Knowing it made it into a seed of love and an everlasting blessing. To me this is an open invitation to join him in that same manner now, 2014 years later.

To turn the other cheek and still stand strong in his power is the ultimate resting place of a spiritual warrior, as I see it. To me, a warrior is someone who puts down his weapons and shows his heart on second thought  Wink
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 13, 2014 10:32 pm

OK, we’ve all had our say so my intention is to leave the discussion here, although naturally anyone else is free to continue if they wish.  I was asked a question by BB elsewhere and have answered it here with the best of intentions but, as I said earlier, I have no wish to be drawn into religious or spiritual debate as a result of doing so, mainly because I know how precious our beliefs are to each of us as they give us hope for a better life in this world.

My guess is that my perspective on Christianity may have offended some readers and if so, I apologize for that as hurting anyone of good intent is never my aim, which is why I won't be drawn in to further debate at the risk of offending further.  Having said that, I believe that each one of us is only answerable to Source for our beliefs and actions.  I also believe that each one of us here at this forum is only ever doing his/her best to further the cause of peace, love and harmony in this world for all.  I certainly view all here who’ve commented in that light.

So it’s all good.

Lawless
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

"Love wins only when it defeats evil." Empty How hard it is, to discuss religion when the virtual world may be one of them

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed May 14, 2014 4:37 am

Sanicle wrote:OK, we’ve all had our say so my intention is to leave the discussion here, although naturally anyone else is free to continue if they wish.  I was asked a question by BB elsewhere and have answered it here with the best of intentions but, as I said earlier, I have no wish to be drawn into religious or spiritual debate as a result of doing so, mainly because I know how precious our beliefs are to each of us as they give us hope for a better life in this world.

My guess is that my perspective on Christianity may have offended some readers and if so, I apologize for that as hurting anyone of good intent is never my aim, which is why I won't be drawn in to further debate at the risk of offending further.  Having said that, I believe that each one of us is only answerable to Source for our beliefs and actions.  I also believe that each one of us here at this forum is only ever doing his/her best to further the cause of peace, love and harmony in this world for all.  I certainly view all here who’ve commented in that light.

So it’s all good.

Lawless

Thank you, Sanicle, you made me wonder if hurting those of bad intentions is declared by you as okay to do,
    when I read your post, quoted in this one. I think I know the answer to that question already, don't go into it as deep as I do....  geek It made me think of this: aren't we all instinctively geared for hitting
    our playmate on the head with the shovel in the sandbox? And be friends again, 2 minutes later?
    Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all could forget the incident and get on with life together?
    Like children do?

I will leave this thread too, for other reasons and as far as trying to convey what my non-religious point of view is.
    I know I tend to repeat myself, trying to rub it in....... I know I have a tendency to keep on trucking,
    until I receive a response, a confirmation of someone out there, telling me it's all good. I'm a funny bird.

Part of me is still the little girl waiting for daddy's approval, you know?
    Deep ingrained issues never leave their traces. The groove is deep.
    Now that I've understood the teaching, I can be on equal ground with him and
    share a belly laugh about our shared HIStories in the past.
    He's in heaven now, bless his preachers' soul.
    What better place to be for him, hmmm?  
    Hitting God with the shovel on his head. 
    Forgive me, I can't help myself Naughty
    RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Wed May 14, 2014 5:27 am

Sanicle wrote:
    My guess is that my perspective on Christianity may have offended some readers and if so, I apologize for that as hurting anyone of good intent is never my aim, which is why I won't be drawn in to further debate at the risk of offending further.

You have not offended me. How could you ? What have you written which would offend anyone ?

I'm just trying to show that the crucifixion had to happen as evidenced in the Bible and the Star of Bethlehem presentation by FA Larson and the discoveries of Ron Wyatt.

And in my not so humble opinion the cross is the crux of our salvation but I am not offended if anyone disagrees about it. So what if we have different opinions about some things ? That's natural and perfectly alright in my book.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 14, 2014 8:12 am

"Love wins only when it defeats evil." 173971-bigthumbnail

What if ...

What if God was neither a name nor some remote entity but  Life's spark itself, ever present , ongoing and unfolding , embracing all that is ?
    What if Christ Consciousness was the seat of the soul,
    who we really are in our natural and simplest formless robe ?
    What if our bodies were a vessel ?
    What if our minds were a mere device we use to shape and give Life a form ?
    What if while in the process of doing so
    we begin to give so much credence to thoughts that our born beliefs become as walls
    so thick we can't  shine through them any more ?
    And what if Jesus's teachings where an invite to know our essence, to live from the soul, from the sacred Heart ?
    And what if the crux was what it takes to make these walls transparent enough
    that we can rise again as the pure presence we are,
    honoring Life at large adding our own spark to it ?

"Love wins only when it defeats evil." Font_t10

To my Christian friends that's my own simple translation of the bible. One I feel at peace with. One also that makes me able to build a bridge to you as well as other spiritual teachings.

I once met a guy who was practising zazen many hours a day. I sat there and gave meditation a try with him.
    As he came to know me a little better I shared with him my own spiritual path at that time.
    At which moment he cut straight the conversation and threw me out of his life.
    This happened again at other times with other people holding firmly to other beliefs.
    Then I met a being that invited me in his silence and I learned more from this than everything I had ever read or heard before.

We can live in our walls or be Life in it's essence flowing harmoniously unobstructed like running water.
    It's not that it matters so much, that this is good or bad  but it certainly makes a difference to Life's quality.

With Love for You Always
    mudra

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:19 pm