tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
orthodoxymoron
Zephoria
NANUXII
shiloh
mudra
B.B.Baghor
Sanicle
Chimpsky
seekeroftruth
tacodog
TRANCOSO
Carol
16 posters

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 10 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:30 pm

NANUXII wrote:Yes spiral cuts on hard rock mean only one thing ... immense hard work pressure or weight on the cutting tool. For a spiral to be cut into the rock there would have to be at least 1 tonne of pressure behind that cutting tool.

Check this link out

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 10 Heli-Hyrp-641465

this is from all reports a real artifact. Top left is what looks to be a type of helicopter. Now lets pretend it is one ... what sort of payload do you think it was designed to carry ?

In that second video you suggested, the one which took her 10 years to compile. she shows a compelling answer to this. it is 2 names overlaid. (she shows how in her video).
    for it to be overlaid means there must have been a template mix up when they poured it. i thought this further evidence that they melted the stone into a form. they didnt carve the stone, they carved the form into which they poured the stone.

no aliens..no payload. just a mix up?

i have no idea.. i just refer to her explanation.  

i remember drunvalo making a big deal of this graphic too..
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 10 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Post  NANUXII Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:01 am

Hmmm ... well that is a plausible explanation that raises more questions. Why over lay one name on another .. is that not disrespectful ? i dont know , i was hoping for helicopters and jeeps but .. progress may have stolen that one

damn ! ( lol )

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:55 pm

NANUXII wrote:

OH ! I almost forgot , ive been having premonitions the last 4 to 5 weeks of something major starting in late March 2021 , possibly around the 20th ...  Something to do with covid shenanigans which then lead into a banking run.  I think it may be the banks will revoke cash asset guarantees, then shortly after that bank accounts and retirement funds will be raided , similar to what happened in greese. It may make crypto sky rocket .. or crypto might be targeted as well.

I feel quite strongly about this one , so much so that my partner and i have taken all our paper and crypto assets and put them into tangibles.

When i get these premonitions i must have at least one or two more coordinates to coincide with it and i have found them .. its created a marker for me.

So if you got cash in banks get it out and get it out now. If what i think is going to happen your paper money is going to lose value very fast. Tangibles like slv or gold are a no brainer.  

hmmm is this it ?

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri May 21, 2021 7:08 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 22, 2021 8:08 am

Which is why we purchased gold and silver with our cash. However, soon the new QFS will be implemented and financial corruption will be cleaned up as all financial assets can be tracked in real time thus eliminating the banksters. So many of them have already been arrested with more likely to follow suit.

Quantum Financial System (QFS)

To accomplish this parity, a mathematical formula was created, by some very intelligent economist types (the QFS Super Artificial Intelligence), to take a conglomerate of economic data, apply a predetermined value to each data point and come up with a value for each country. This value, compared to other countries, has more to do with, the amount of currency put into circulation in that country, then it has to do with the value of its currency. The, use factor, of the amount of currency in a countries economy, must balance the problem of supply and demand of currency while still maintaining consistent value within the international community. A problem of no small consequence for those who plan the world economy around currency and economical parity and how to accomplish this.

The Second factor in the reset, is digital Gold backed currency. To back the currency with Gold in the new QFS financial system means there is a digital Gold certificate that says you can exchange that piece of digital currency for a real piece of Gold. That means you can use either a piece of Gold or a piece of Gold backed digital money to make a purchase. Digital Money is used for convenience instead of carrying around Gold pieces. Both have the same value. The common denominator of the value of any currency is the backing of that currency by a valued commodity or asset.

Quantum Financial System, Quantum Voting System, Quantum Healing, Quantum Physics.
    Quantum Internet
    Everything is going Quantum.

Nesara states Rainbow "Treasury" Notes backed by precious metals

Adding Quantum Starlink.
    & ISO20022 Internationally Regulated USA Coins also backed by metals.

QVS - Blockchain no longer like the way we do it.

Quantum Internet.
    The Internet is Rebooted. No more Microsoft. Everything wiped. The current internet is Operation Mockingbird. Same as TV, Newspapers etc. Will not be anywhere near the same. One news channel etc. All media/papers is owned by the Mossad..all being removed.

All Private Intelligence owned by the UK Royals to be removed. No more Mossad, 5 eyes, CIA etc.

Only intelligence will be Military Intelligence.

MOAB = Global Currency Reset (1950's) + Precious Metal Standard + Quantum Gesara + DECLAS of Everything on Earth.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 22, 2021 8:11 am

BTW Biden (actor James Wood as the real Biden had his military tribunal in 2019 and was executed) really = the CCP, which has infiltrated every level of US Government. The US military under Marshall Law (coming soon to the US) is the only way to clear at the CCP corruption. This will involve thousands of arrests, military tribunals and execution of the traitors.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun May 23, 2021 5:09 pm

Carol wrote:BTW Biden (actor James Wood as the real Biden had his military tribunal in 2019 and was executed) really = the CCP, which has infiltrated every level of US Government. The US military under Marshall Law (coming soon to the US) is the only way to clear at the CCP corruption. This will involve thousands of arrests, military tribunals and execution of the traitors.

That is hilarious ! I dont know what they got in that mountain water but can you send me some ? lol

hugs

N
    N

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 24, 2021 8:12 am

Ha, ha... good one NANUXII. That info is from the Military Intelligence Special Operators Marine Seals Communications. They've dropped a lot of intel as to who the various people are who have already been arrested and had tribunals. One of them is on President Trumps protection detail so the sources are legitimate.

Who is gene decode?

Who I am is really not relevant. I know what I do as I have done 30+ years of research and 20+ year military career. I have also been researching and studying most all of my life as I have never cared for sports or other such "leisure" activities that other people do. I prefer to study and learn and always have. A large part of my information and awareness of the nature of the Universe and the One True God I got from a death experience in August of 1992 in which I died for 30 minutes. During that time God offered me the chance to return to be of service, which I choose. This experience gave me a lot of insight and knowledge. Additionally, martial arts is pivotal in my life, was responsible for my death experience and completely defines my service as that as a spiritual warrior. Other than that I do not give out and it is not really important who I am as the message is important NOT the messenger. The old way of information of the truth of a message is judged by the credentials and supposed expertise of the person reporting. This fostered decades of lies and deceit. ALL information should be research under the premise it could be a lie and then go first to prove it wrong and see what one gets.
    God Bless
    Gene

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:43 pm

Predictions on crypto people.

As you saw in my earlier post i predicted crypto going high then being kicked in the guts 1 month before it happened. We sold ours at $22 before it peaked , mind you it was at 86K when we sold.

Well i sense a new wave coming along and will hit around july 15th ...

Eth Btc and Ply will surge with Ply being the best buy right now.

Its only at $1.80 usd per coin atm , buy 5 coins and get a secure wallet. Dont store it at the exchange. My prediction is that Ply will go to $58 usd by sept 12 to 18th ( they cant decide which lol ) so i put both dates ...

Please note the dip was created to cause fear and sell off of crypto whilst they put new programs in place to track more of it. It will be taxed in most western countries and will be announced around the time of the new wave trending up.

either way if you study crypro its a good addition to your portfolio and if you really get into it could be a way out of debt and into positive ground.

Please note i believe that crypto is a construct of the nwo , i have no doubt about it as they want us to convert to digital currency , i dont think for a second its some rogue thing developed for our freedom... thats a pie of bs.

But if youre going into the future might as well have some coin to spend. I predict crypto will be over 50% of our traded currency by 2031 , cash will be out totally by 2047 , gold will be outlawed at some stage again ... so hold onto it if you can, dont hand it in like a silly billy.

N
    N

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:38 pm

a, Hha... good one NANUXII. That info is from the Military Intelligence Special Operators Marine Seals Communications. wrote:

Seattle ? Im curious , how is it that you are privy to these comms ? is it a direct comm or a second jump ?

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:04 pm