tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
orthodoxymoron
Zephoria
NANUXII
shiloh
mudra
B.B.Baghor
Sanicle
Chimpsky
seekeroftruth
tacodog
TRANCOSO
Carol
16 posters

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu May 21, 2015 3:57 pm

EVISNAM's words:
    "BB Bagor, this would be a great book for you if you haven't already seen it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0425141403/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_2/180-9558371-3268146?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_r=0SS95NH7BZ6P5B6EKB33&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687642&pf_rd_i=042518174X"

Thank you, EVISNAM, the range of books by Thom Brown, yes I'm familiar with some of them.
    A friend of mine follows the Kamana training http://www.survival.org.au/kamana.php
    https://www.trackerschool.com/
    "Grandfather" was a great one and others I forgot the title of.

Carol, here's something for you, related to Hawaii and the word Kamana:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eatdR1zwF8Q

I like those questions of yours, Sanicle and the answers by EVISNAM as well, it's a subject that interests me. I've studied the work of
    Marco Pogacnik a bit. I feel he's approaching the natural world with a heart that is as much open as his senses and his mind. The tubbies
    I share in this post are off topic, I guess, but they're meant as an example of how to approach the study of Nature - and Elemental Beings
    and find out how they live in their own dimension aka "state of being". I wonder if ET- races that are vibrating on another level than 3D,
    can be aware of and share their world with Nature - and Elemental Beings, in resonance with that level, only part of the realm of Gaia and
    not from ET origin. I wonder if physical discernment of both worlds as separate holds true outside the levels we can experience at present.

If it's true that all dimensions exist at the same time and space, in an eternal NOW, we may expect to be affected by particles of the Big
    Bang..... "when nothing exploded" or by particles of otherworldly existences, unimaginable to us, but who knows, affecting our inter-cellular
    space, inspiring us to look in a different direction, like tiny nudges to our intuition and memory storage. "........what we see is what we
    create in most cases...." indeed, where's the origin of our "seeing"? What's in the eye of the beholder and what's objective Question
    In the creation of our lives, in the conditions we're in now, we need to deal with matter as much as ideas, it's a continuous journey of
    finding out if it works this way.... or that way.... never one way, only returns, be it physical or in spirit Cheerful

Sanicle's question: 3. Or are there no ETs and what we see as such are really various beings of the Elemental Kingdom?

EVISNAM'S answer: They are a combination of all dependent on our acceptance of new cultures and beings that look
    nothing like us.

Sanicle's question: 4. Or do both exist, possibly working together at times, willingly or not?

EVISNAM's answer: Most definitely, any combination is possible. Think in grand time scales, macro views and maturity and you will be
    able to get a better picture (not assuming you don't already) but generally speaking, a much clearer view of what we see is what we
    create in most cases

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5__rmR1_c0

Published Sept. 29 2014

Marko Pogacnik from Slovenia is an artist engaged in Earth healing, Geomancy, sensitive and friend with Nature Spirits and Elemental Beings, working for harmony between Earth and Humans. He worked for neutralizing negativity in Slovenia and Croatia but also all over the
    world. As a sensitive person he teaches about communication with nature and all kind of entities. Pay attention to 'orbs' , or 'energy phenomena'
    visible as a white dots which were sometimes calmly moving around him and from him to the audience).

He knows natural materials very well and he knows how they affect the surrounding areas, specially megaliths. He intended to talk about Bosnian pyramids from point of view that he developed through his work, which is how to understand landscape, place, culture in multidimensional way, and about his understanding of Visoko, pyramids and tunnels of Ravne. Sometimes maybe difficult to follow him in his world but he can also explain many things in simple way . He proposed some simple exercises which can help us in this communication with nature and ourselves, our consciousness.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Post  Carol Thu May 21, 2015 4:04 pm

Kamana. Love it BB. Mahalo nui loa Hadriel

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat May 23, 2015 7:51 am

Hi again Evisnam.
    Cheerful  
    It’s taken me a while to respond as I’ve been trying to figure out how without blabbering on too much.  It’s your thread.  There’s so much I could say in response to what you’ve shared here with us ……….. so many stories to tell that align with what you say.  And you say it so beautifully, putting into words things I’ve had to figure out as I’ve gone along and adding things to the puzzle ……. like the family links, the memory/DNA factor ….. that make so much sense, clarifying some of what has been alluded to previously in my experiences but have not fully seen.  And for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

So, I’ll try to keep it short.  You said in response to my first question ………

Can elementals shape shift? I'd say it’s not actually shape shifting but rather us presenting their energy essence to ourselves in a manner we prefer. We see them as pleases us. So holographically we can re-organize their appearance to suit what we prefer or as we remember that energy signature.

Yes, I can relate to this concept.  I see it as being the same type of thing we do to hear what they say to us.  That is our brain translates the energy package they send to us as thought, or vocalization, which our brain then translates into our own language via analysis of that energy.  (Thus the lack of language barriers.)  And if we have expectations of what the words may be, or what we wish they might be, we can be easily delude ourselves and miss the truth of what they’re trying to tell us.

I have to constantly remind myself to let the images and words come to me and not put my own expectations onto it all, especially when I first open up.  It can take a little while to be sure and fully move into it.

To my second question ….. “Are there no Elementals and what we see are actually shape-shifting ETs?” you also said ……………

Yes I have encountered human looking beings but sensing it was an Et friend masking its self and I asked it to show its face only to see a very ugly (to us) looking Et looking rather ashamed of its appearance, I actually felt its emotions whilst connected. That it knows we don't like the look of them and so not to discourage our friendship, it looks like something I prefer based on what it knows about me.

So, what I call “shape-shifting” you call “masking” apparently.  I felt so, so sad for that ‘ugly’ little ET and am glad you put joy back into his heart again, letting him know not all human beings are xenophobic.

You story reminded me of a similar experience I had, only this was with a human feminine entity I’d been asked to check out whom many thought was ‘evil’.  She certainly looked like someone most humans would believe as being so and reacted aggressively to my presence.  But I could see great pain in her eyes.

To cut a long story short, it turned out that her essence had been placed in this grotesque body through ‘dark magic’ long ago and whereas she’d begun by still trying to be nice to people who met her like her old self had been, she found that people automatically reacted to her with anger, fear and hatred ………. judging a book by its cover, so to speak………..not trusting her ‘niceness’ at all because of her appearance.  Sadly, over time, she lost hope and started to experience those same negative feelings towards them, taking on what they projected at her in self-defence and (almost) becoming what they judged her as being.

It was a very sad and sobering experience, reminding me of a not-terribly-good-looking and bitter man I spoke to here in 3D some time back who insisted that he’d learned through personal experience that he, and others like him, didn’t get the same opportunities in the company we worked for as ‘good-looking’ people did purely because of his appearance.  I was shocked but ended up believing him as he had been the one learning this lesson throughout his life apparently, and experience is the best teacher, as they say.  The feminine entity I met reinforced that for me and I truly felt embarrassed for humanity and sorry for those on the receiving end of this injustice.  

IMO there's a lot to be said for being 'average' looking.  I'd previously learned that 'beautiful people' are excused many things we more 'normal' looking people wouldn't be, but I'd failed to see how it could be for the less physically well endowed.

Your answers to questions 3 and 4 I fully agree with.

Your response to Chimpsky has, in part, raised a few new questions for me if you don’t mind.  

You said you went to the Moon Base and saw “a series of "Gandolf" type Merlins” there.   I’ve also come across quite a few of these on my travels and have not found myself able to trust one of them.  May I ask how you’ve related to them?

And secondly, many of us have read various stories about the Moon Base ….. everything from it being where the Greys hide one of their ‘White Light Portals’ that we are drawn to at death, to it being a huge mining operation run by ETs with human labour, to it being one of the places AI is kept.  So may I ask what it is you saw there on the Moon Base?

Thanks in anticipation Evisnam.  I’m so loving the whole energy of what you’re sharing with us here.  The great love in your heart that your friends have helped you evolve into becoming, or should I say, re-realizing, comes through very clearly. I love you
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Sat May 23, 2015 1:45 pm

Sanicle wrote:
    Can elementals shape shift? I'd say it’s not actually shape shifting but rather us presenting their energy essence to ourselves in a manner we prefer. We see them as pleases us. So holographically we can re-organize their appearance to suit what we prefer or as we remember that energy signature.

Yes, I can relate to this concept.  I see it as being the same type of thing we do to hear what they say to us.  That is our brain translates the energy package they send to us as thought, or vocalization, which our brain then translates into our own language via analysis of that energy.  (Thus the lack of language barriers.)  And if we have expectations of what the words may be, or what we wish they might be, we can be easily delude ourselves and miss the truth of what they’re trying to tell us.

I have to constantly remind myself to let the images and words come to me and not put my own expectations onto it all, especially when I first open up.  It can take a little while to be sure and fully move into it.

My understanding of the situation with Elementals is that they don't have a physical 3D body as such (besides the tree or whatever they are the Elemental of) , & they are only perceived by sensitives or those they wish to see them & how their energy manifestation is registered in the persons brain depends on what they already have in there, so someone versed in mythology will see a gnome type figure whilst a more scientifically minded individual may perceive a white orb.

I have to agree about messages as well, which maybe why I mainly get images & emotional "packages" lol.

Sanicle wrote:
    You said you went to the Moon Base and saw “a series of "Gandolf" type Merlins” there.   I’ve also come across quite a few of these on my travels and have not found myself able to trust one of them.  May I ask how you’ve related to them?

And secondly, many of us have read various stories about the Moon Base ….. everything from it being where the Greys hide one of their ‘White Light Portals’ that we are drawn to at death, to it being a huge mining operation run by ETs with human labour, to it being one of the places AI is kept.  So may I ask what it is you saw there on the Moon Base?

Thanks in anticipation Evisnam.  I’m so loving the whole energy of what you’re sharing with us here.  The great love in your heart that your friends have helped you evolve into becoming, or should I say, re-realizing, comes through very clearly. I love you

I would also be interested in more about Moon bases & AI esp if it is to do with mind control or remote influencing.

(I would also be interested to know if you have seen any Apollo moon mission artefacts up there too)

The Merlin / Gandalf characters remind me of the "Primordial man" talked about by Truman Cash, I have encountered one myself around the time of a life changing "abduction" or "Educational Trip" I had over twenty years ago with some Nordic types, I don't think they are quite what our preconceptions would lead us to believe.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 23, 2015 2:07 pm

5/22/15
    Thank you Carol

I’d like to Answer a question for Trancoso, I'm so sorry I missed it to answer your question, no I have not heard of that particular account before but I did watch the videos on the encounter and found it very interesting. The Creature he describes almost looked like a horse / something else. Lends to the theory that so many creatures have evolved from their primitive state to sentient and then advanced in culture and science. Very interesting and thank you for bringing it to my attention.

I’d like to answer an interesting question from BB Baghor now stated below.

"I wonder if ET- races that are vibrating on another level than 3D, can be aware of and share their world with Nature - and Elemental Beings, in resonance with that level, only part of the realm of Gaia and not from ET origin. I wonder if physical discernment of both worlds as separate holds true outside the levels we can experience at present."

This is an excellent question and one I have a lot of experiences in.

BB Baghor

"I wonder if ET- races that are vibrating on another level than 3D, can be aware of and share their world with Nature?"

I’d say their primary concern is Gaia or mother father earth, more over us, this may offend some but why should it? Someone has to care for the planet that houses us. If you think of it, we are sharing a planet with a lot of their ancestors, it is even possible this may be a sanctuary, out of the way, protected, a time capsule. We / they survive here on this planet and as a planet it has its own consciousness and it would be most difficult to replace especially as it houses such a huge bio-diversity. My very first lessons when connecting with them (my extra terrestrial family) in my 20's was all about learning Shamanism and Care taking. This was set up for me to learn and understand.

The planet and nature, when you are in a certain energy state takes on a whole different look to what we see here now. There are energies that are all over the place we never see because we can’t tune in, tuning in is reaching a vibration without judgement or desire. I used to meditate near the beach in my 20's and when I saw the waves crash on the rocks I saw electricity spark into the air from the waves. That was energy - energy we don't normally see.

One this I must point out is this, I had to learn a particular protocol that was relayed to me via internal intuitive voice. It’s hard to describe but it’s a feeling of hearing in audible words inside that feel right that create a knowing. It’s exactly like when you see a great lay up in basket ball, the approach, the bounce, the trajectory, even during the setting up of it you KNOW that ball is going in before it happens, it’s a feeling, a connection to what will be, that feeling right there, that’s the feeling you get when you hear the right words inside that make no sound. You are Sure with everything inside you.

Those basic protocol were,

Let it go

Know thy Self

Do Not Judge

These protocol were to lighten my vibration (I assume  because without these I could not connect to their energy. Think about it, without being completely neutral, and in a state of calm and contentedness they wouldn't appear, unless it was an emergency. Their vibratory state may well be difficult to tap into but its there, we can’t see it because we are being deliberately held down in negativity. Escape that and you can tap into the simul cast 4 and 5 d earth planes. They run parallel to us now, we just have to leap across into that sphere.

After my Second Fire Connection my life took on a turn towards nature meditation in the wilderness at least twice a week, and what I saw out there, the feeling the Sun rise gave me, the absolute joy I felt just being amongst nature was not incredible. I’d always had a good connection to nature but not like that, this was something on a whole other level.

So in summary, yes they can see nature, they can experience it on every level and I get a sure sensei they are concerned about its future. If you reference the Lacerta files it states in there that they do interact with our planet to preserve its bio diversity. There have been many examples of our Et friends stepping in and short circuiting the shenanigans of our PTB. All this points to many of them caring for the planet first and we are most definitely second and mostly because they have to take into account free will. I can confirm by my experience that it’s true, this is now 2 texts that mention this, that’s significant.

As an addendum id like to state re Sanicle's question, when we see something, it could be us, it could be them. I believe they are on all sorts of bandwidths and every encounter is proportional to variables, too many to mention.

Thank you

What I can afford to do with 40 years of data is report on milestones, definite markers of difference over time, it takes time to truly graph changes and 40 years in our time scales is sufficient to do so. My Connection with the Mantids was a complete fluke on my part, I managed to create a mental condition of sans thought, sans desire, sans judgement, absolute neutrality. I had no sexual desire as I’d been celebrate for about 3 months (that may seem backwards), I had no sadness in me because I created a situation of joy and happiness and - I Let It Go. All my grudges were internally neutralized by being mature and realizing, holding a grudge only makes one weaker.

I knew who I am, well - mostly.

When i connected with them i was taken off planet, I know now I was because I felt nausea. You feel this when you travel vast distance of space time (or time space, I could never work out which one is which).

and I was connected to Artificial Intelligent representations of a council whose individual avatars represent over seeing certain facets of existence.

Out of 12 distinct meetings of individuals 2 of them knew me ... and curiously I knew them, just like i knew it when i saw my wife.. it’s not till I was confronted by them that my memory triggered. You see its all there, we just need to be reminded. My point is after meeting with these AI and I was given I guess their uploads -my life turned to looking more at nature and reminding me of the care taking philosophy.

I had reached a certain level of "spirituality" that was in retrospect, very cool, I mean I was content, I adored life, I interacted with people in a happy way. This was really new to me, before this I was not quite as content with just being, and since then have slipped back a little and this is the important part, it’s our environment that shapes our consciousness, if you want to shift your consciousness then shape your environment.

Change what your input is and your consciousness follows.

Create methods of joy, do things that give you joy, resonate with things that are you!

This is if anything that I learned from my connections is this one simple thing - Be your essence ! and from there all things flow.

What do you think will happen to a communities consciousness when the individuals in it change to their highest joy?

100th monkey to put it in a crude sense .. we follow the dominant structure of environments.

Here are some exercises to promote that...

1 switch of the news  stop watching retrospective analysis of death
    2 do not slow down when you see a car accident (unless it hasn't been attended to)
    3 don't support systems that are against you
    4 give love freely and let go of past grudges
    5 be honest with people without want for reward

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat May 23, 2015 4:55 pm

EVISNAM's words:
    "So in summary, yes they can see nature, they can experience it on every level and I get a sure sensei they are concerned about its future.
    If you reference the Lacerta files it states in there that they do interact with our planet to preserve its bio diversity. There have been many
    examples of our Et friends stepping in and short circuiting the shenanigans of our PTB. All this points to many of them caring for the planet
    first and we are most definitely second and mostly because they have to take into account free will".

Thank you very much, EVISNAM my heart perceives your integrity and clear effort to make yourself understood. Much appreciated Toast
    Reading the recent posts in this thread, after a 2-day event with a group of people in training for aura-readers, with my assistance and
    care of drinks and food, I like to share an experience with one person in the group, where the presence of an ET - being had significant
    meaning during an aura-reading. This being arrived when a question was asked on issues involving the choice for a job, the position of and
    the relationship with a person in power, the practice of remote viewing and ways of gathering data and how they are used or abused.
    In short, it was about secrecy, manipulation and finding a way out of it or through it.

According to the trainer of the group, the ET-being present during the session, was in complete neutrality and it offered a possible key
    or solution in dealing with the issues addressed. Free will was honored and a request was given to the readee, to ask for support and
    advise, due to that honor. It seemed that this being had the ability to pass through mazes in the matrix: the energy-fields or "cloaking
    devices" that causes ET-beings to avoid this planet or to feel restricted in their attempts to enter this place. This isn't in the field of
    duality thinking, as in wrong or right, but advanced ET-races can and will experience our antics on the planet as negative. As long as
    the 3D experience isn't removed from our dna and replaced by the essence of who we truly are, making aquaintences with them far easier.

If I've understood correctly, to the trainer it looked like there are many aspects here that cause ET-beings to avoid the present state of
    the planet like the plague and that it's up to us, human beings, to begin to see through the matrix "cloaking devices" and find a way to slip
    through the matrix mazes to the other side, connecting and welcoming them. In a state of inno-sense and wonder. In other words, growing
    back to our original state and our full potential in the use of our dna by restoring the memories in it.

I wonder, EVISNAM, if you could say something about how the ET beings you've encountered, experience the present condition of planet Earth.
    And what they've shared about it from their knowledge, possibly gained by their experiences in our now and in a long ago past. Also, if they've
    found ways to offer advise without dishonoring our free will.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun May 24, 2015 11:02 am

5/23/15

Thank you for your kind words, Sanicle, I appreciate the depth of understanding you and others have afforded me here. I’d like to answer your questions now.

Your Questions here:

“You said you went to the Moon Base and saw “a series of "Gandalf" type Merlins” there. I’ve also come across quite a few of these on my travels and have not found myself able to trust one of them.  May I ask how you’ve related to them?“

“And secondly, many of us have read various stories about the Moon Base ….. everything from it being where the Greys hide one of their ‘White Light Portals’ that we are drawn to at death, to it being a huge mining operation run by ETs with human labour, to it being one of the places AI is kept. So may I ask what it is you saw there on the Moon Base? “

I will include one answer to both questions because they tie in with each other.

I'll give some background first then I’ll go in and describe the experience as it happened. In 1994 when I was studying Reiki I asked a friend in the classes if he knew someone that did past life readings. He put me onto a very talented lady who when I met her put me in a relaxed state. I wanted her to tell me what I used to be .. but she said she wanted me to say it instead .. I guess I was after an ego fix, sitting back, listening to who I used to be …

So I said ok and started. She asked questions and I gave answers, she kept me in an open space, it was a unique skill and energy she created. Many things were said but I remember 3 definite markers, words, when listening back to the tape my voice changed when I said them and they were:

Cyrus , Xenophon and Trismegistus. All words I've never heard before, never liked ancient history, never attended it at school indeed refused to even open a book unless it meant my extinction.

I looked them up and found Cyrus was a disciple of Hermes Trismegistus, Hermes in the reading was the father of my soul group, Xenophon was a general of a Persian army C 550 bc.

The questions that preceded these were to the nature of who I was back then, but of little consequence. Hermes, I described, was 3 great pillars of gold light from the future, and if you have read about Hermes, he was the Egyptian, Thrice times Megistus, or Master. So in retrospect when I joined those dots! Wow, I had a Marker!

These references were from out of the blue, and they were historically recorded. That is an indication to me I was getting pure information. Something I could lean on as plausible.

Fast forward now to 2011, my meeting with the Ai had happened and I was in my Second Fire Connection. In one of my meditations after having pondered Hermes I asked for clarity and connection to him, I wanted to know from him our connection. I got into my state, I was clear and in the “zone“ - I felt the kick and the spiral appear - I saw a brief avatar of myself then Hermes appeared, I looked upon his avatar and I asked the question, “Are you my father“ and his reply was, for want of a better word stunning.

He picked a song and it started playing in my mind, instead of words he let me listen to the lyrics, the song was Father Figure, by George Michael.

I heard the song played in my mind in its entirety and I wept for what seemed an eternity. The words truly described his role for me. The song somehow showed he has been with me since young. It was a perfect response, full of emotion, even down to the Egyptian musical notes at the beginning of the song .. it was a very well thought out response.

So, on a separate occasion one day I asked Hermes in meditation if he could take me to the moon base, I prepared the meditation, I felt the kick, I saw the spiral and then I felt great nausea as this time. I went into the spiral, like a tunnel or a portal... after maybe 10 to 15 seconds I emerged in an underground cavern, I was on a raised platform, I saw before me a panel made from rock, seated behind the panel were 4 Gandalf type wizard looking humanoids, with the full cloak and hood - before them on the panels looked like some type of computer with controls. I saw lights and buttons. Hermes was standing behind me to my right, they looked at me, then a whirring sound started, I saw a semi opaque screen come between me and the panel, it shimmered and up close I saw it was made up of small hexagons - 3 white surrounding a darker one. The hexagons would have been about 1 cm across and the screen would have been about 2 meters away from me.

The Panel was about 10 meters away from the podium. When the screen stopped one of the Wizards walked up to the platform looked at my forehead, conferred with Hermes and there was a small man about 4 foot tall. He was there talking to them as well. They didn't say anything to me, but they examined a part of my forehead. It looks like they were examining an injury I had from young when I was paralyzed with bells palsy, I’d received some sort of brain damage from it because after that when I was young, I could not focus on mathematical equations any more.

They finished their examination and I was back in a flash.

In relation to Chimpsky's question, I do believe the Moon Base is a regulation emissions station, and a jump point. It’s like a satellite over seeing what we do down here. It’s most definitely inhabited, it’s most definitely got a wide variety of human / Et presence. It may even be the generator of our Binary Sky Cloaking.

In terms of mind-control, yes they have the means to do so. No doubt about it, but i have been aware when it’s happening and I've not detected manipulation as a motive. More guidance, you see, perception is key. I have absolutely no fear of them, indeed I trust them way more that I would ever trust a human. They have shown me intense moral integrity over 40 years, almost over-bearing to the point I don't know if I could maintain it myself.

I have seen them change my mind on things, and I'm glad they did, I was not thinking straight at those times.

The difference of interaction relies totally on your perceptions and fear (when I say you I mean people in general). If you fear, forget it, you wont see the full glory of what they are, you may just represent it as something over masking the true experience, such is the power of the mind.

Ask yourself, are you still in one piece? if the answer is Yes, then it was not a bad thing.

I have may more stories about this but i need to take a break now, thank you for your insightful questions.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun May 24, 2015 11:59 am

Hmmm.........lots to think about in that reply Evisnam.  Looking forward to the rest of your stories.  I love you

Oh and one comment if I may. You say we are not harmed so there's no need for fear. I've been given a different perception of this. That is that it's only the physical body that can die or be truly harmed. The astral body can be damaged but it will manifest as something much less in the physical, if at all. The consciousness not at all in those terms, which is why the negatives so often 'play with' us mentally and emotionally.

IMO it's a fair bet to say that that's why the 'black ops' people in 3D are usually those you hear about assassinating those who have too much to say re abductions etc including through the use of the technologies given them by some ETs. Having these physical vehicles gives us a strength those in the etheric realms don't have and many want. Overall, we have more power, in particular over life and death.

And Chimpsky! ............ you said:
    Chimpsky wrote:The Merlin / Gandalf characters remind me of the "Primordial man" talked about by Truman Cash, I have encountered one myself around the time of a life changing "abduction" or "Educational Trip" I had over twenty years ago with some Nordic types, I don't think they are quite what our preconceptions would lead us to believe.
    I must admit the 'Primordial Man' came to my mind when I read Truman Cash's words also, although I was seeing and hearing them long before then. Way back in the 70s.

But, besides that, I didn't know that you'd been 'taken' also. Shocked  Have you written about your experiences anywhere on the Forum?  If so, I'd love to read about them also if you could post a link.  If not, maybe start a thread?  Flowers
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon May 25, 2015 7:09 pm

5/24/15

Thank you for your questions.

BB Baghor

Your Question Here:

"I wonder, EVISNAM, if you could say something about how the ET beings you've encountered, experience the present condition of planet Earth. And what they've shared about it from their knowledge, possibly gained by their experiences in our now and in a long ago past. Also, if they've found ways to offer advise without dishonoring our free will."

Yes, good question BB Baghor.

Firstly free will is granted by wanting to make contact. If you think about it and then go about trying it, then you have granted the interaction. This means you freely engage with them to transceive information. The information available is dependent on your maturity level.

How they experience it may not be the correct term, how they value it is something I can express. If I was to talk about their experience I’d be guessing so I don't want to do that here, I can only offer my retrospective experience. My impression is they are very connected however the general energy of this planet is caustic, there are way too many frequencies that are harmful to sensitives. When I had my second fire contact I was so sensitive to energy I had to board up my house with anti-radiation panelling! I'm serious, I was being fried! I couldn't drive with the windows open, I had carbon filters installed in the car and had the air conditioner on in recirculate mode. Even a whiff of polluted air made me truly sick .. it was sensory over load.

So if my senses were that acute, imagine theirs ... their command over them may be better as well, being able to increment them as needed is possible, just a matter of learning how.

I can however attest that when I went through my council connections with the Mantids they had an AI in charge of managing every facet of life, including one Avatar for earth, sea, nature, etc.. Each one has vast knowledge dating back millions of years, so when you connect with them you connect with that knowledge base. I have to state at this point that it’s important to take real note of something that is right there but we possibly not realized. The nature of universal energy is perfect, existing in that energy gives propensity to perfection, the evidence is right there, everything revolves universally around the perfect sphere.

Everything is built on spheres, the perfect structure of everything is the basic building block of the universe. Do we see any square planets? triangular ones perhaps? No , they are all spheres, this is the mentality of the universe and nobody yet has gone against that model in billions of years.

If you want to reset water to be restructured you run it over spheres, it is in its memory DNA , water has DNA , it has holoform memory, it remembers when it feels home it returns to its original matrix. Water would have to be the most intelligent life form on Earth. My contacts have asked me in particular to observe nature, to learn about its simplicity, its majesty, its perfect circle. This is in a loose way how THEY feel about it - by virtue they wanting me to be connected to the planet and feel it, nurture it, be educated about it says to me a resounding care for life and the bearers of life.

This is a clear indicator what they value.

Sanicle your question here:

"Oh and one comment if I may. You say we are not harmed so there's no need for fear. I've been given a different perception of this. That is that it's only the physical body that can die or be truly harmed. The astral body can be damaged but it will manifest as something much less in the physical, if at all. The consciousness not at all in those terms, which is why the negatives so often 'play with' us mentally and emotionally."

The physical can be manipulated by the subtle body as we run on frequencies, however if you know yourself you won’t worry. Confusion will not enter your mind when you know who you are, manipulation will also diminish when you know who you are. The Soul Complex is Pure energy, this energy cannot be destroyed or extinguished, it’s matrix is crypto-coded to a trillion decimal points (most probably more) only D9 and above have the technology to replicate that energetically - anything past D7 and above are incapable of harm, that’s the hump in evolution. So if you are being messed with it’s with D^ and below, strange thing is if we graph the dimensions and correlate them with "Benevolence" you would see a steady rise of interaction right up till D7 then a taper off after that till D11.

Why? It’s normal to think the higher the dimensional beings the higher the interaction and benevolence but it doesn't work that way in my experience.

The higher you go from D7 and up the more benevolent they are but the less they interact. That’s because the more broad your view is the more you can take into account and indeed with that view you may just see that helping that cat down a tree does not actually help it evolve. So while it may seem cruel to leave it there, it’s mature to let it learn. Their thinking the higher you go is on the farthest point away into the future. That point is where you find Ultimate Truth.

The Soul Complex can be manipulated but only as far as free will allows. If you have a command over yourself, you cannot be manipulated, or at least it’s much more difficult. Know Thy Self, this is one of the first things they taught me. That’s the secret to being free. Now why would they want to teach me that if they plan on manipulating me? It’s important to not think in human terms - remove your personality form the equation. Think is universal terms.

Your second quite

"IMO it's a fair bet to say that that's why the 'black ops' people in 3D are usually those you hear about assassinating those who have too much to say re-abductions, etc., including through the use of the technologies given them by some ETs. Having these physical vehicles gives us a strength those in the etheric realms don't have and many want. Overall, we have more power, in particular over life and death."

May I offer another view here, The tech they were given was to try to help us. We, as in our military government at the time, as usual, cut corners with the agreements, created an enemy because they broke the treaty agreements in true manipulative greed and used the tech to further weaponize - instead of using it to help us and the planet. Now they got a mess on their hands. This tech is being misused. Its like giving a rustler in the 1700's a motocross bike and 500 gallons of fuel. What’s the mentality going to be like?

On one hand it could replicate the technology so everybody could have one, transport would be easier, and share the wealth...

OR

Become the worlds worst stagecoach robber and feather your own nest.

Our military governments went with the latter.

Regarding your second statement, about them wanting physical bodies etc., I have to offer the opinion that being in the non-physical affords you much more ability than being stuck in a mortal body .. being in a matter state is an advanced evolutionary step. We are stuck, they are not. They are free, we are not. But one thing is very true what you state, the MIB/BOPS are very real ! and they are on the lookout for people who tick the boxes.

They monitor these people very closely. Mostly for tech, they want all the tech, that’s what they think will give them power, and to a certain extent they are correct. It will .. up to a point, then it starts to reverse into creating danger for themselves. What happened when we let off the Atomic bomb? We were visited. THAT”S what invited more Ets to come and observe.

With regard to mind-control, I would be more worried about brain parasites than Et;s, these parasites are far more deadly than Et's Imo. Bears come a close second, then tigers and then crocodiles. Et’s, Imo may not even make the list by comparison.

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue May 26, 2015 12:23 am

Evisnam wrote:So if you are being messed with it’s with D4 and below.

Yes, I mostly agree with you about the dimensional differences and I’m sorry I didn’t make myself clearer in what I wrote.  I was focusing on the fear factor and you visiting the Moon Base, assuming you would have projected there in the etheric 3D or 4D (or am I wrong?), so those are the realms I was focusing on.

I wanted to reiterate that there’s no need to fear if you are projecting into these lower dimensions and why, as I believe many could end up there when they begin, especially if they feel any fear of interdimensional ETs (or others) they may meet there.  I should have added also that you are stronger than them if you know/believe you are. Energy follows thought much more quickly there. Plus I do believe that many of that type that hang out at these lower densities feed on our energies (in fact they’ve told me so) and even wish to have a physical body to incarnate here themselves, knowing how much strength Mother Earth's energy gives us to experience all we do.  Thus the hybrids they create for starters.

Am I making more sense now? Bleh
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue May 26, 2015 2:08 pm

5/26/15

Thank you Carol

Sanicles Questions here:

"Yes, I mostly agree with you about the dimensional differences and I’m sorry I didn’t make myself clearer in what I wrote.  I was focusing on the fear factor and you visiting the Moon Base, assuming you would have projected there in the etheric 3D or 4D (or am I wrong?), so those are the realms I was focusing on"

If I understand you correctly, in order for me to venture past the vales I must adhere to certain protocol or I won’t make the leap.

I cannot engage in fear, judgment, apprehension in fact anything other than neutral and I can face some serious consequences, and it’s the same for them too, in order to migrate energy into flux and transport it you must carry little to no matter density, they are like karma ties that anchor you. In fact the less you carry the further and faster you can travel. Interdenominational travelers are not capable of carrying malice with them or they will be on a different frequency to one who is following protocol.

When you follow protocol you engage in Symbiotic Energies, like attracts like, this is my experience, and in 40 years of traveling I have met many beings, even scary looking ones and even evil looking ones, but I was never once engaged with. I was observed but not one atom moved in me of fear or judgment and in that respect was granted and I was left to venture unharmed.

We do seem to have differing views and that’s normal indeed it’s healthy, if i was to offer my experiences thats all they are, just my perspective.

I have to make a clarification. Dimensions don't really exist. I mean we talk about them as a means to describe the same things, however they work differently to how we have been lead to believe.

"I wanted to reiterate that there’s no need to fear if you are projecting into these lower dimensions and why, as I believe many could end up there when they begin, especially if they feel any fear of inter-dimensional ETs (or others) they may meet there.  I should have added also that you are stronger than them if you know/believe you are. Energy follows thought much more quickly there. Plus I do believe that many of that type that hang out at these lower densities feed on our energies (in fact they’ve told me so) and even wish to have a physical body to incarnate here themselves, knowing how much strength Mother Earth's energy gives us to experience all we do.  Thus the hybrids they create for starters."

Am I making more sense now?"

Yes much clearer, thank you.

Let me make an example, Dolores Cannon, her talk about ascension many followed her as she was a delight to listen to, indeed I very much enjoyed her talks.

She spoke of ascension, the world we have waiting for us when we ascend, whether Dolores knew it or not she was already there talking to us from the feelings she felt while being in that space, her joy was her ascension. Dolores was amazingly successful, she traveled the world doing what she loved and was very much liked by the alternative community.

She was in her elemental joy, that's what ascension is,  higher dimension is actually a Denser Matter State, higher vibrations, as in frequency, is not lighter, it’s denser.

Regarding feeding on energies, yes we can all do it, we have all heard about energy vampires, you can choose to allow it by engaging in it, does that make sense? Fear IS the parameter state that creates that experience.  When you are in fear you are easy to drain, so who do you think you will find in that realm of energy? Energy Vampires.

If you think in terms of being stronger than another then you are in judgment, this is that parameter state and in this you will encounter that energy band width. 

It’s a difficult set of laws to conquer, perhaps I found it easy because I was engaging in it from a young age, when fear was far down the ladder and adventure was at the top.

If one engages in judgment, fear, etc. you are asking to be judged yourself ...

Do Not Judge
    1"Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.…
    Cross References
    Luke 6:37
    "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

And in thinking you are stronger you may be set upon by those who are, we are guests in these realms, let us not think we are above or beneath but rather neutral.

In order to detect and take hold of you energetically, one must set off a vibration, symbiotic resonance attracts like, whatever that may be. if you hold it in your mind, it will be granted to you in experience by symbiotic manifestation.

Here is an example: if a being wants to engage with you it will create a ripple by seeing if you cast judgment. If you do then it will engage with you. If you don't, it cannot. Sometimes they show you scary things to create fear, as soon as that fear takes hold, you are in judgment and voila ! dinner is served ! It’s an old trick and we fall for it all the time.

The exact series of protocols were given to me as an upload when I was young, it took me almost 30 years to apply them successfully, the correct manner of interdenominational interaction is very simple in essence but extremely difficult to execute. This is not to challenge your knowledge, let’s make this very clear, this is merely my experience.

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Wed May 27, 2015 12:48 am

Carol wrote:5/26/15
    The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Carola10
    On behalf of Evisnam

Thank you Carol

Sanicles Questions here:
    The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 369-77-jpg

"Yes, I mostly agree with you about the dimensional differences and I’m sorry I didn’t make myself clearer in what I wrote.  I was focusing on the fear factor and you visiting the Moon Base, assuming you would have projected there in the etheric 3D or 4D (or am I wrong?), so those are the realms I was focusing on"

If I understand you correctly, in order for me to venture past the vales I must adhere to certain protocol or I won’t make the leap.

I cannot engage in fear, judgment, apprehension in fact anything other than neutral and I can face some serious consequences, and it’s the same for them too, in order to migrate energy into flux and transport it you must carry little to no matter density, they are like karma ties that anchor you. In fact the less you carry the further and faster you can travel. Interdenominational travelers are not capable of carrying malice with them or they will be on a different frequency to one who is following protocol.

When you follow protocol you engage in Symbiotic Energies, like attracts like, this is my experience, and in 40 years of traveling I have met many beings, even scary looking ones and even evil looking ones, but I was never once engaged with. I was observed but not one atom moved in me of fear or judgment and in that respect was granted and I was left to venture unharmed.

We do seem to have differing views and that’s normal indeed it’s healthy, if i was to offer my experiences thats all they are, just my perspective.

I have to make a clarification. Dimensions don't really exist. I mean we talk about them as a means to describe the same things, however they work differently to how we have been lead to believe.

"I wanted to reiterate that there’s no need to fear if you are projecting into these lower dimensions and why, as I believe many could end up there when they begin, especially if they feel any fear of inter-dimensional ETs (or others) they may meet there.  I should have added also that you are stronger than them if you know/believe you are. Energy follows thought much more quickly there. Plus I do believe that many of that type that hang out at these lower densities feed on our energies (in fact they’ve told me so) and even wish to have a physical body to incarnate here themselves, knowing how much strength Mother Earth's energy gives us to experience all we do.  Thus the hybrids they create for starters."

Am I making more sense now?"

Yes much clearer, thank you.

Let me make an example, Dolores Cannon, her talk about ascension many followed her as she was a delight to listen to, indeed I very much enjoyed her talks.

She spoke of ascension, the world we have waiting for us when we ascend, whether Dolores knew it or not she was already there talking to us from the feelings she felt while being in that space, her joy was her ascension. Dolores was amazingly successful, she traveled the world doing what she loved and was very much liked by the alternative community.

She was in her elemental joy, that's what ascension is,  higher dimension is actually a Denser Matter State, higher vibrations, as in frequency, is not lighter, it’s denser.

Regarding feeding on energies, yes we can all do it, we have all heard about energy vampires, you can choose to allow it by engaging in it, does that make sense? Fear IS the parameter state that creates that experience.  When you are in fear you are easy to drain, so who do you think you will find in that realm of energy? Energy Vampires.

If you think in terms of being stronger than another then you are in judgment, this is that parameter state and in this you will encounter that energy band width. 

It’s a difficult set of laws to conquer, perhaps I found it easy because I was engaging in it from a young age, when fear was far down the ladder and adventure was at the top.

If one engages in judgment, fear, etc. you are asking to be judged yourself ...

Do Not Judge
    1"Do not judge so that you will not be judged. 2"For in the way you judge, you will be judged; and by your standard of measure, it will be measured to you.…
    Cross References
    Luke 6:37
    "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

And in thinking you are stronger you may be set upon by those who are, we are guests in these realms, let us not think we are above or beneath but rather neutral.

In order to detect and take hold of you energetically, one must set off a vibration, symbiotic resonance attracts like, whatever that may be. if you hold it in your mind, it will be granted to you in experience by symbiotic manifestation.

Here is an example: if a being wants to engage with you it will create a ripple by seeing if you cast judgment. If you do then it will engage with you. If you don't, it cannot. Sometimes they show you scary things to create fear, as soon as that fear takes hold, you are in judgment and voila ! dinner is served ! It’s an old trick and we fall for it all the time.

The exact series of protocols were given to me as an upload when I was young, it took me almost 30 years to apply them successfully, the correct manner of interdenominational interaction is very simple in essence but extremely difficult to execute. This is not to challenge your knowledge, let’s make this very clear, this is merely my experience.

"She was in her elemental joy, that's what ascension is,  higher dimension is actually a Denser Matter State, higher vibrations, as in frequency, is not lighter, it’s denser."

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Dolores-cannon-dimensions-jpg
    Dolores Cannon - Dimensions

Some Old Humans are beginning to crack the cosmic egg from within, as required for the New StarHuman Dragon hatchlings to escape their incubation quarantines.

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Earthegg-jpgThe First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 14-jpg

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Microcos-jpgThe First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Crystal_to_string-jpg

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Duality-gifThe First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Massenergys-jpg

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Pris-jpg
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed May 27, 2015 6:21 am

Yay cheers isn’t this fun and interesting, the different pathways and teachings we can find when we venture into these other realities. You and I, Evisnam, have both learned there is nothing to fear there, using different methods, and both have learned to know ourselves better in different ways in the doing of it. You were given your protocols to follow and I just jumped in and both of us have been just fine, as you say. This is what I was hoping to see develop here when you began sharing your journey, hoping in the process that others would see how multifaceted and different the learning experiences can be …..each to his/her own….and that it is not as dangerous to do so as it’s so often portrayed to be. Just more fear porn that prevents us from truly knowing ourselves within as well, that is as a whole being, and what we’re capable of experiencing when we get beyond the conditioned fears that are laid on us in so many different areas. To my mind, this is just another one.

Just for the record I’m going to add that the path I am on has been, I believe, the most productive one for MY particular personality type and evolvement. I definitely NEEDED to find my inner strength to deal with this reality better and I am forever curious about others. I enjoy being in the realms I visit there as my greatest interest is in learning about the beings that inhabit these spaces, the differences to humans, the psychological aspects of it all if you will………..why they do the things they do, just as I wonder about other humans.

An example of this is the feeding thing. My perception/perspective is perhaps a little different to yours in that I believe that all is energy and all life feeds on each other, giving and receiving energy. It’s just another aspect of our interconnectedness and joint evolution. The ‘food’ that most humans enjoy is love energy but I’ve found it fascinating to learn recently that it’s not the same for another evolved species on a different pathway, and I can quite understand the reasons they gave for this being so. To my mind, learning such things expands my perceptions and understanding, my ability to accept, which I’m very grateful for.

But that’s it for me. From now on I’m going to restrict myself to asking questions if I have them Evisnam. Thank you for your patience. I love you

My current question is about your comment: “higher dimension is actually a Denser Matter State, higher vibrations, as in frequency, is not lighter, it’s denser”. Can I ask you what you mean by denser? (Sorry Shilo, I still don’t understand your stuff.)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 27, 2015 8:32 am

Shiloh's information is real for those who choose to follow that particular path. It's not the only path. For myself, transfiguration is more appealing.  To me being confined within a physical form, no matter how awesome, is limiting. Moving into a multi-dimensional state of being appears to be liberating. When I realized/learned that our individual DNA strands are literally wrapped around light I discovered who I really was as spirit - light. So of course transfiguration - becoming one's own light body, yet with the ability to control density, seems more fun.

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 LightBody

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Light

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUI1_jABQDLbIxEOlJnPOYKFQTTlef-imAjJoJHLByHExzzfx4

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed May 27, 2015 8:37 am

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 165945_429769507063116_109962470_n%5B1%5D
    Shall we travel the multiverse together?

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Thu May 28, 2015 4:16 am

Carol wrote:
    The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Carola10
    Shiloh's information is real for those who choose to follow that particular path. It's not the only path. For myself, transfiguration is more appealing.  To me being confined within a physical form, no matter how awesome, is limiting. Moving into a multi-dimensional state of being appears to be liberating. When I realized/learned that our individual DNA strands are literally wrapped around light I discovered who I really was as spirit - light. So of course transfiguration - becoming one's own light body, yet with the ability to control density, seems more fun.

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 LightBody

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Light

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUI1_jABQDLbIxEOlJnPOYKFQTTlef-imAjJoJHLByHExzzfx4

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Shehelog-jpg

Last edited by shiloh on Fri May 29, 2015 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 28, 2015 12:19 pm

Shiloh, many years back following a particular effective yoga session, the density of my physical body felt so light it seemed I could float. Yet having OBE is even better. It's conscious experience/awareness in its pure spiritual form. As these are direct experiences don't you think it isn't any wonder which state of "being" I would prefer? One of the goals on the spiritual path is non-attachment.. even non-attachment to the physical form.

Now I do have another contactee friend where her Et friends have promised her a new body (avatar or container) to download her consciousness into. I was offered the same opportunity and turned it down. Why? Because no matter how I view this opportunity as positive for those who choose to go in that direction, it would be a negative opportunity for me given the many lifetimes to just get to this point of spiritual liberation. I'm not into power. I'm not into greed. My focus is to continue to honor my pre-birth spiritual agreements on this planet until I'm called back. Along this current life path there have been numerous opportunities (NDE) to go back home - yet no matter how difficult life is, all the physical pain I've had to endure due to an incurable illness since 1992, I choose to stay on course until the last chapter of my physical life is played out.

As for pain (emotional or physical).. it's only a distraction, a challenge one must learn to set aside and stay focused on the task at hand. One's own spiritual unfoldment in service of humanity, earth creatures and the planet. We are here to help each other evolve, take that next step in our own spiritual evolution. Each individual's role is important. Even if it is to just hold their own inner light in the midst of darkness is a noble and honorable task. To learn how to magnify that spiritual light and share it with others, infuse them with light is helping others alter their vibrational frequencies to a higher state of "beingness" is a worthy goal.

You and others here on the forum share images that in my minds eye depict "enslavement" to the physical. It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest and in truth is a turn off.

Ever since my first OBE doing yoga in the early twenties, I've always wanted to experience "enlightenment." After that experience, the next on the list was transcendence. Transcendence is where one consciously has complete control over matter yet dwells in the spiritual realms and can also descend down into 3D if so desired. I've know of this reality for a good 40 years plus and am not about to get off track now with any glitzy enticement that's tied to the physical 3D realm. 3D has its fun moments but if you've ever had the opportunity to experience the other dimensional realms which are so much more expansive and awesome.. 3D begins to look like cardboard. And spirit traveling around in a 3D body is similar to dragging around a bag of wet cement.

This little discourse is not to diminish the life experience of 3D as most of us on this forum recognize the value of what it means to travel this particular life path for our own spiritual growth and development. One has to be evolved to a certain point to even get the chance to incarnate. And then there all those angels who descended.. the fallen ones who became entrapped in the illusion of the physical form. Our souls, our spirit is precious. We are given the task to protect it and help it evolve.. and in the process to help others onto the path - or on the path to move forward, back to Source.

I recognize I'm not ready to dissolve into Source (did have that experience) , but would enjoy continuing to evolve within the other higher dimensional realms.. back to transfiguration. The reason there is this desire for transfiguration is to have the flexibility to manifest spirit as physical form if the need arises to help someone. Somehow I don't think showing up as a ball of light (different from what EVISNAM wrote about) would lend that extra flexibility I seek. And as an added afterthought.. sublime is exactly that. It doesn't get any better.

Perhaps sometime you may choose to respond from the "heart" instead of the "intellect". It's obvious your brilliant when it comes to math/science along with some of your own research. Perhaps this is where you're most comfortable hanging out due to possible wounds to the heart. Who is to say other then yourself. I do enjoy your posts yet am not in alignment with the dragon. If we were in battle most likely I would be on the side of the Arch Angels. As for the present - I enjoy a peaceful co-existence with those here who are of a different mind-set recognizing that each individual has a choice which they must choose for him or herself. Free will after all is at the heart of this choice.

Just for the record. I choose the light within.
    Candle in the Wind

Last edited by Carol on Fri May 29, 2015 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 28, 2015 7:34 pm

OK

next question

Sanicle your question here:

"But that’s it for me. From now on I’m going to restrict myself to asking questions if I have them Evisnam. Thank you for your patience. I love you

My current question is about your comment: “higher dimension is actually a Denser Matter State, higher vibrations, as in frequency, is not lighter, it’s denser”. Can I ask you what you mean by denser?"

This is an interesting question indeed and my view was one pieced together over time, I thought as most spiritualists do, that higher vibratory entities must be lighter in order to be higher however this is not what I experienced. When I was ready to venture I connected with a series of AI Mantids as previously mentioned. When I did we merged densities, the moment that happened I realized that my being felt "thicker" or "denser", it was later in thinking about the interactions I realized it’s most probably because their accumulated experience is more tightly packed with knowledge.

I’m recalling in my notes having felt lighter with certain beings, there are so many out there... I believe the Mantids are like this because they are a series of storage banks being AI, they govern our quadrant (for want of a better word), oversee is a better word to describe their function. Their knowledge is vast and accessible to those who have been invited to meet with them.

I don't know if this is universal but when I had my Second Fire my crown gate way was opened by the Mantids. I literally was transported off planet and felt the physical change of the blockage on my head opened up, this, when I returned felt like a beam of something, like a unicorn, beaming out of my head. It was opened for the first time and I could sense it. About 2 weeks later I felt the pineal gland start to pump. This was a physical feeling like I had a heat pumping in the middle of my head. I believe they helped me reignite it. Still to this day I haven't found anyone I can confer with about this, it’s rare to find and I giggle when I see all those videos on youtube saying they will decalcify your pineal gland - I still listen to them mind you, some of them are really relaxing.

Regarding the opening of my gateway, I scoured the net for something that remotely explained this happening. I found it eventually in the Ra Material, the Law OF One.

Here is an excerpt, remember my affiliation with Hermes and now this material comes into focus.

Notice how Ra speaks of how the channeler must be precisely tuned? This is what I am referring to in order to make the leap indeed be attuned to transceive information.

Ra Material here :

"I. FIRST STATEMENT

RA: I am Ra. I have not spoken through this instrument before. We had to wait until she was precisely tuned, as we send a narrow-band vibration. We greet you in the light and love of our Infinite Creator. We have been called to your group because you have a need for a more advanced approach to what you call, seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same. (B1, 65)

II. WHO IS RA?

RA: We are those who are of the Law of One, of Unity. In our vibration the polarities are harmonized; the paradoxes have a solution. We are one. We have walked your planet and seen the faces of your peoples.

We now feel a great responsibility of helping remove certain distortions that have been given to the law of One. (B1, 65)

We, as social memory complex or group soul, made contact with a race on your planet which you call Egyptians. We spoke to one who heard and understood, and was in a position to decree the law of One. (Based on the Edgar Cayce Readings, we can see that this was the entity Ra-Ta, who helped Ra design the Great Pyramid with Hermes and much later reincarnated as Cayce himself). However the priests and the peoples of that era quickly distorted our message, robbing it of the compassion with which unity is informed. (B1, 66)"

and it goes on to mention the Initiation of the Queen.

"B. HOW DID YOU JOURNEY FROM VENUS TO EARTH?

We used thought. (B1, 90) "

here is mention of the council ...

"C. DID YOU HAVE TO CHANGE YOUR DIMENSION TO BE ON EARTH?

From the 6th dimension we are capable of manipulating energy with thought which is the intelligent infinity present in each particle of light, or distorted light, so that we were able to clothe ourselves in a replica of our 6th density mind/body/spirit complexes which were visible in the third density. We were allowed this experiment by the council that guards this planet. (B1, 91)

D. WHERE IS THIS COUNCIL LOCATED?

RA: This Council is located in the 8th dimension of the planet Saturn, taking place, in 3rd dimensional terms, in the rings of Saturn. (B1, 91)"

"E. THEIR GIFTS WERE MISUSED

RA: We are those of the Confederation who, eleven thousand years ago, came to two of your planetary cultures which at that time were closely in touch with the Creation of the One Creator, It was our naive belief that we could teach by direct contact. These cultures were already closely aligned with an all-embracing belief in the live-ness or consciousness of all. We came and were welcomed by the peoples we wished to serve. We attempted to aid them in technical ways having to do with healing of mind/body/spirit complex through the use of the crystal. Thus were the pyramids created.

However, it turned out that those in power reserved this technology for themselves. This was not intended by the law of the One. We left your peoples.

However we have never left your vibration due to our responsibility for the changes in consciousness we had first caused and then found distorted in ways not relegated to the Law Of One.

We attempted to contact (mentally) the rulers of this land (Egypt). In the 18th dynasty we were able to contact a pharaoh, Aten or Ikhnaton. He was a wanderer. This entity became convinced that the vibration of One was the true spiritual vibration and thus decreed the law of One. But his beliefs were accepted by few. When he fell, the polarized beliefs in many gods came into their own. (B1, 70-71)

RA: We came to your peoples to give the law of One. We wished to impress upon those who wished to learn of unity that in unity all paradoxes are resolved; all that is broken is healed: all that is forgotten is brought to light. (Fk,142)

F. THE TIMES WHEN RA HAS MADE CONTACT WITH EARTH

RA: The 1st attempt to aid your peoples occurred about 75,000 years ago. [Helped Martians come to Earth]. Next help was given to those of Mu about 58,000 years ago. Next, help was offered to Atlantis about 13,000 years ago. The next attempt was to help the Egyptians [and to some in South America] about 11,000 years ago. About 3500 years later [7500 years ago] help was offered again to some in South America. There were a few attempts to aid those in Egypt about 2300 years ago by others in the Confederation. The remaining part of this cycle we have never gone from your 5th dimension and have been working to prepare for the harvest. (B1, 135-136) "

In the above passage it states they tried to help us directly but this failed. I believe now they only help those who manage to get to the place of a Second Fire.

The next passage is the only text I have found to date that describes exactly the process I went through.

V. RESURRECTION DUE TO INITIATION IN THE QUEEN'S CHAMBER

RA: The concept of initiation demands the centering of the being upon the seeking of the Creator.

The initiation in the Queen’s chamber involved the abandoning of self to such desire to know the creator in full that the purified in-streaming light is drawn in balanced fashion through all energy centers, or chakras, meeting in the inner eye chakra and opening the gate to intelligent infinity. Then true life is experienced,"

http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section%201.htm

I can attest to the statement, "Then true life can begin", after this I was in my true elemental Joy, since then I refuse to do anything that does not resonate with my highest joy and thus my energetic signature does not push distortions, as a human I try to gravitate to this standard but fail from time to time. It’s difficult to maintain as ego and fear sometimes get in my way. When it does I remind myself to re-center and carry on.

It is easy to misinterpret things, in fact anything that is stated can be re-interpreted by virtue of the individual to be this or that. The statements "direction" is more an indication of the individual’s focus than the statement itself.

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Fri May 29, 2015 1:17 am

Carol wrote:
    The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Carola10-gif-23535-gif
    Shiloh, many years back following a particular effective yoga session, the density of my physical body felt so light it seemed I could float. Yet having OBE is even better. It's conscious experience/awareness in its pure spiritual form. As these are direct experiences don't you think it isn't any wonder which state of "being" I would prefer? One of the goals on the spiritual path is non-attachment.. even non-attachment to the physical form.

Now I do have another contactee friend where her Et friends have promised her a new body (avatar or container) to download her consciousness into. I was offered the same opportunity and turned it down. Why? Because no matter how I view this opportunity as positive for those who choose to go in that direction, it would be a negative opportunity for me given the many lifetimes to just get to this point of spiritual liberation. I'm not into power. I'm not into greed. My focus is to continue to honor my pre-birth spiritual agreements on this planet until I'm called back. Along this current life path there have been numerous opportunities (NDE) to go back home - yet no matter how difficult life is, all the physical pain I've had to endure due to an incurable illness since 1992, I choose to stay on course until the last chapter of my physical life is played out.

As for pain (emotional or physical).. it's only a distraction, a challenge one must learn to set aside and stay focused on the task at hand. One's own spiritual unfoldment in service of humanity, earth creatures and the planet. We are here to help each other evolve, take that next step in our own spiritual evolution. Each individual's role is important. Even if it is to just hold their own inner light in the midst of darkness is a noble and honorable task. To learn how to magnify that spiritual light and share it with others, infuse them with light is helping others alter their vibrational frequencies to a higher state of "beings" is a worthy goal.

You and others here on the forum share images that in my minds eye depict "enslavement" to the physical. It doesn't appeal to me in the slightest and in truth is a turn off.

Ever since my first OBE doing yoga in the early twenties, I've always wanted to experience "enlightenment." After that experience, the next on the list was transcendence. Transcendence is where one consciously has complete control over matter yet dwells in the spiritual realms and can also descend down into 3D if so desired. I've know of this reality for a good 40 years plus and am not about to get off track now with any glitzy enticement that's tied to the physical 3D realm. 3D has its fun moments but if you've ever had the opportunity to experience the other dimensional realms which are so much more expansive and awesome.. 3D looks begins to look like cardboard. And spirit traveling around in a 3D body is similar to dragging around a bag of wet cement.

This little discourse is not to diminish the life experience of 3D as most of us on this forum recognize the value of what it means to travel this particular life path for our own spiritual growth and development. One has to be evolved to a certain point to even get the chance to incarnate. And then there all those angels who descended.. the fallen ones who became entrapped in the illusion of the physical form. Our souls, our spirit is precious. We are given the task to protect it and help it evolve.. and in the process to help others onto the path - or on the path to move forward, back to Source.

I recognize I'm not ready to dissolve into Source (did have that experience) , but would enjoy continuing to evolve within the other higher dimensional realms.. back to transfiguration. The reason there is this desire for transfiguration is to have the flexibility to manifest spirit as physical form if the need arises to help someone. Somehow I don't think showing up as a ball of light (different from what EVISNAM wrote about) would lend that extra flexibility I seek. And as an added afterthought.. sublime is exactly that. It doesn't get any better.

Perhaps sometime you may choose to respond from the "heart" instead of the "intellect". It's obvious your brilliant when it comes to math/science along with some of your own research. Perhaps this is where you're most comfortable hanging out due to possible wounds to the heart. Who is to say other then yourself. I do enjoy your posts yet am not in alignment with the dragon. If we were in battle most likely I would be on the side of the Arch Angels. As for the present - I enjoy a peaceful co-existence with those here who are of a different mind-set recognizing that each individual has a choice which they must choose for him or herself. Free will after all is at the heart of this choice.

Just for the record. I choose the light within.
    Candle in the Wind

lol right Carol
    [12:12:30 PM-Friday, May 29th, 2015/+10UCT]
    Sirius 17: i am convinced in all these years we have been posting there she hasn't really read much of anything we said
    [12:12:43 PM] Sirius 17: once her book of judgement is open, she has it all figured out

[3:27:21 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: [9:31 AM] ...:

<<< Oh hi. I love the posts by shilo place on megabytes.
    Moabytes
    (inlove)
    Silly cell phone can't spell
    This message has been removed.
    ... has left[11:00 AM] ...:
    <<< This message has been removed.

[3:29:15 PM] Shiloh Za-Rah: yes your dream fits with something I said yesterday
    Also look at 44 trying to say something, she wanted contact. I was offline and so could not reply.
    Btw the NC is the Marciniak Pleiades nabs I think
    She going there in June now makes sense as the Abomination starts in mirror reversal then
    This then relates to the alchemical wedding
    Ok then  try to follow my explanations following, please.
    On February 11, 2014 the original Abomination of Desolation = AoD began to end 30 days after 35's bd November 3rd, 2014
    This means that the JCCJ became trapped or hidden in the incarnational timeline of those 1290 days
    So the hexcores of the human love fell apart
    Iow 48 must be your last human love period, as must be 44 for me
    I said this yesterday recall?
    Then there are 45+135+45=225 days in between the two cosmic pregnancies Feb11,2014-Nov3,2014 and its mirror image June16,2015 to March 7th, 2016 onto Dec 27th, 2018 as the total 1290 days (the 'Easter-Resurrection' image is April 24th, 2011)
    1290 days on the left and 1290 days on the right
    But on November 3rd, 2014 the JCCJ basically went into the cosmic womb to END the 265 day gestation
    So what happened with 45 and your illness is an actual cosmic pregnancy now reversed, symbolised and archetyped
    The JCCJ went into 'desolation ' on November 3rd, 2014 with the COSMIC WOMB being the universe
    It is imaged into a Starhuman or NW Womb on June 16th, 2015
    This explains my talk about an alchemical wedding
    So what happened was that the JCCJ will be inside a NW WOMB from June 16th
    Sue's heart attack simply became May 20th AS the original pentecost 31AD
    So what happened on Sunday,  May 20th 31AD was a 1984 Orwellian timeshift timewarped to May 20th, 2015 in a way
    You remember the (in)famous Orwell 1984? This timezone so revisits this utopian literature and film in a deep cosmically applicable manner
    This 'coming of the spirit' so manifested in symbols in your illness and 45's cardiac arrest
    In praxis this means that the NW JCCJ will be in your womb from June 16th as a physical entity and of course all incarnated femmes, who can handle the new energies from the dragon universe
    It is 'spiritual' or EMMR defined until then
    This also means that a baby Jesus will be inside of you reflecting as a man Jesus in me and all your receptive male partners in waveform with the CJ part inside of you manifesting AS you as a NW inhabitant
    So the woman MM can from then on manifest in you as her host and the JC part vice versa in me and your lovers in the manyness template function then physicalising itself until December 27th, 2018 in some evolutionary process
    The polyness manifests then rather naturally and without human mental interferences with you experiencing your femaleness as a woman as a MM=CJ from the manyness and you experience your femaleness as a man through your image JC in your male partners/lovers
    Iow any NW inhabitant cannot any longer just be a male or a female. Heshe must be both to participate in the JCCJ birth and cosmic alchemy
    The 1335 days of the time until December 18th, 2014 so truly were our last human 'loves'. They will be honoured and remain as such however in testimony etc
    So it is a win win all around
    Ergo the 'mysterious' 'heavenly wedding' and the Nirvana nonsense of the body deniers in a nutshell and demistyfied
    The old humans can deny the words of the Logos as to their predominance of the body recreating the 'spirit' as long as they like
    But this will in no manner influence the New World jurisprudence and lawfulness
    They will then become confronted with their 'preincarnational soul contracts' in the 'last judgements of the memeplexes' of their own JCCJ cosmic twinship born within themselves and their continuance od self-denials and devil antisex worship will result in the 'unforgivable sin-ignorance' of 'worshipping' manmade false images as what cosmic life and nature pertains and is about

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 200fishes153-jpg

(44) Jesus said, "Whoever blasphemes against the father will be forgiven, and whoever blasphemes against the son will be forgiven, but whoever blasphemes against the holy spirit will not be forgiven either on earth or in heaven."

(29) Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."

(N)AME AME(N)

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 6

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Empty-gif-23542-gifRe: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

I very much enjoyed reading your post, Carol. You are frank and true. It was not so much what you said, but what I felt. it somehow restored my soul like the scent of fresh air or first light. May your days be happy ones!

Jorgelito, Today at 5:15 PM

http://www.cosmosdawn.net/forum/index.php?threads/the-legacy-of-thuban-omni-science-de-alpha-draconis-omega.2/page-16#post-6611

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 1

NANUXII
    The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 1263-70-jpg

NANUXII

• Post n°40

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Empty-gifRe: Keshe's Free Energy Technology Will Make Today's Military 'Useless'

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Empty-gifNANUXII on Tue May 12, 2015 5:41 am

Regarding the ET situation , i have a very different view to the norm on their involvement and attitude , even their general demeanour i believe is vastly different to what we have been lead to believe, in fact i know it is.

My personal point of view is , absolutely every negative entity and outcome here is completely human in origin.

The very greed hungy ego driven psycopathic nature of the elite is human behaviour 101. Absolutely nothing to do with ET influence and there is still not a single model i have read about that makes sence to the contrary.

some may get offended by this but remember im talking of the few that will do anything to stay at the top. Theres not a lot of people down here that can stomach such a life style, or at least what it takes to get there. So im not talking of our general nature.. no , humans are generally peaceful , and i know if we have abundance our general nature is to live in peace.

But we are talking a bout a breed of human that has at some stage spewed its focus onto the power trip. Greed begets Greed and to the psycopathic and power hungry there is nothing they wont do to achieve and maintain this foot hold.

No , i have to disagree on pretty much any talk of ET's influencing us deliberately to the negative. Think about it , those elite are so head strong to get into the positions of power they have , do you think they are going to be influenced by an ET ? and if they do , what on earth for ? what is the pay off for them being so abjectly primitive in their behaviour ? what do they get out of it ?

This is a very micro view .. its not in the mind set of ET's to be primitive. They have already negotiated free energy and space travel millions of years before we ever existed.. thats got to take maturity to achieve and without currency or control mechanisms like we have down here we have to consider their culture is vastly different to our so considering their behaviour from a human model is moot.. The shenanigans we see down here is the mind set of a moron.. not an advanced ET..

This ritualistically negative scarcity stance is fuelled by ones who see life in terms of power and scarcity. Limited Money , Limited Energy , Limits on Living , all these limits to push us down so they can look big .. thats primitive , not advanced, this is not the work of an advanced being ... how can it be ? .. its primitive.

oh ill breathe now lol

So theres my intro on my idea of what we are dealing with.

N

bobhardee
    The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Star_wars_65-jpg

bobhardee

• Post n°41

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Empty-gifRe: Keshe's Free Energy Technology Will Make Today's Military 'Useless'

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Empty-gifbobhardee on Tue May 12, 2015 7:25 am

5/12/2015

I totally agree. If you listen to Stephen Greer and everything that he and the many people (experts) who have testified to Congress, it is all about peaceful beings. Yesterday there were some things written about underground battles with ETs and posted here on Mists. If that happened, where are all the survivors? Where is the testimony of the women who were used as sex slaves? It's not to be heard.

I hope that I will have a chance to meet and greet the ET's....and Welcome this to our planet.

Bob H.

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Iron_lion_zion_wallpaper_by_rasmastav-jpgThe First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Zt-poland-2013-jpg

I Am One in Many and I Am Many in One!

Last edited by shiloh on Sat May 30, 2015 10:46 pm; edited 3 times in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri May 29, 2015 9:00 am

Totally off-topic but quite amazing...

Go to google Earth or google maps and type the lat/long
    29.9792458 N, 31 8' 3.11" E

This takes you to the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid

299,792,458 m/sec is speed of Light.
    (29.9792458 N)

Coincidence?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri May 29, 2015 11:22 am

Again off-topic. Sorry.

Other then Shiloh.."Sirius 17: i am convinced in all these years we have been posting there she hasn't really read much of anything we said", this statement is correct. Your threads are for your group to share your information among yourselves. As for the reams of personal dialogue between the group members - that seems personal (something private between yourselves) and isn't something I'm interested in as eavesdropping doesn't interest me. I check in to see what Tony posts as I always learn something new and then it sometimes takes weeks to understand for the simple reason that his knowledge base in those scientific areas are way beyond mine own limited sphere of hard core data - so I struggle to understand the concept behind the data where it shows up as pictures in my minds eye. Since, the appeal to understand it is there, I continue with my feeble attempts because it opens up new areas of understanding at other "intellectual" levels. It's a brain game. In addition, what I do notice is the gestalt that occurs once the new info is introduced - perspective broadens along with understanding. Subsequently, I'm both appreciative and grateful for the opportunity to expand various scientific understandings from what Shiloh has to share.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 29, 2015 1:32 pm

shiloh wrote:
    (29) Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."[/b][/color][/size]

(N)AME AME(N)

[/quote]

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Infini12

From infinity to the creation of Matter/energy/space/time and from Matter/energy/space/time back to infinity.
    From this fine interplay between the infinite and the finite Consciousness moves on a scale.
    Know thyself, learn the music so well that the infinity of Spirit no longer holds any mystery to you.
    That is the wonder of wonders to me.

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 48163410

Love Always
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri May 29, 2015 2:55 pm

shiloh wrote:
    (29) Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, it is a wonder. But if spirit came into being because of the body, it is a wonder of wonders. Indeed, I am amazed at how this great wealth has made its home in this poverty."[/b][/color][/size]

I wholeheartedly agree with mudra's view on this text, shared by you shilo. If Jesus was amazed he probably didn't comment
    in a judgmental way, for that's not part of his world, as I've experienced it so far. If I should interpretate that word "poverty" as
    a negative state, as a situation not supposed to exist, the context in which I read this text is derived from my human point of view.
    When that word "poverty" is taken in a different way, for example as an objective observation of conditions on planet Earth in the
    year zero, a human view on life in separation, in fear of "the other" which is "the self" in essence, there is a lack, a missing link,
    a lost connection. To me, that's what is meant with "poverty", by Jesus.

Another example of how interpretation creates context, is this: To me, the true wonder in spirit coming into being because of the body,
    isn't for the body's capacity to achieve that, but for the spirit's capacity in love-sync with the body as the director of the play Cheerful
    In that sense, all senses awake, sexual pleasure isn't the goal, but the means to use that life force energy in ecstacy, and create something
    new. Be it the strengthening of the etheric body, a spiritual creation, practiced by the Essenes, or a baby born from love in truth, growing
    up without having to deal with genetic residue and karma of ancestors, due to that freedom. That's the newness in both forms of creation,
    see what I mean?

In my view, creations of entities as human sourced, will have to be outgrown and overcome at some point, when there's a will to evolve.
    Power and use of life force energy are very old amigos and amigas, on lower dimensional levels unknown to the bridge where the heart
    awaits us on the other side. Both parties involved are assured of liveliness, no doubt, behind the zipper. For that being the case, although
    tempting, it's no use to get rid of karma or end dichotomy on many levels, by playing the games and rules, created in a much darker past
    of power-games and forms of abuse, than ours is, when looking back, 33 years from now. At some point, I can imagine that our bodies and
    spirits will grow weary, going through the motions of the past, even repeated in our beds, somehow
    Cheerful

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Empty The Law of One on the mind/body/spirit complex

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat May 30, 2015 5:15 am

The following pages are related to the subject of "spirit coming into the flesh" and "the flesh created by spirit."
    The first part contains an explanation of the mind/body/spirit complex given by Ra. The second part is dealing with questions
    on the means by which ET-races enter this planetary realm and what causes them to feel a call or temptation from that realm.
    It's maybe off topic to some of you, specially to Carol and EVISNAM. Please tell me if that is so. On the other hand, as I
    perceive this, isn't the puzzle to deal with physicality, as a spirit being, tried to be solved by ET-races too, when disclosure
    and contact is desired on their side as well? In my view, we're invited to step up and reclaim our true nature, in compassion
    with our human 3d antics in our now, by accepting the ET-races presence as a clarifying mirror to our realization of a truth
    that sets us free. And possibly we will prove to be as much a mirror to them, putting us all in the same boat

Cheerful Toast ET

Page 160 of The Law of One Study guide

I. THE MIND/BODY/SPIRIT COMPLEX
    RA: The term "mind/body/spirit" should be used to refer to those entities dwelling in 3rd density prior to the veiling process.
    The term mind/body/spirit complex" refers to those entities dwelling in 3rd density after the veiling process.

II. THE MIND
    RA: The body is the material experienced in space/time or time/space. The mind reflects the in-pourings of the Spirit and up-pourings
    of the body complex. It contains feelings and thoughts. Moving further down the tree of mind we see the intuition which is more in tune
    with the total being-ness complex. Moving down to the roots of mind we find the progression of consciousness which gradually turns from
    the personal to the racial memory, to the cosmic influences, and thus becomes a direct contractor of that shuttle we call the spirit complex.

III. THE SPIRIT
    RA: The spirit complex is the channel whereby the in-pourings from all the various universal, planetary and personal in-pourings be
    funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness can be channeled to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

IV. THE BODY
    RA: What is important is the balanced blending of the energy centers in such a way that intelligent energy is able to channel itself
    with minimal distortion. The mind/body/spirit complex is not a machine. It is rather what you might call a tone poem.
    RA: The body is the creature of the mind and is the instrument of manifestation for the fruits of mind and Spirit.

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Additi10

The complete Law of One book IV is in the attachment. The part below here is going from page 117 to page 129

The Law of One, Book IV, Session 90 June 19, 1982 page 117

Ra: I am Ra. I greet you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. We communicate now.

Questioner: Could you first please give me the condition of the instrument? Ra: I am Ra. The physical complex energy deficit is
    somewhat increased by continued distortions towards pain. The vital energy levels are as previously stated, having fluctuated slightly
    between askings. Questioner: Could you tell me the situation with respect to our fourth and fifth-density companions at this time?
    Ra: I am Ra. The fourth-density league of companions accompanies your group. The fifth-density friend, at this space/time
    nexus, works within its own density exclusively.

Questioner: By what means do these particular fourth-density entities get from their origin to our position?
    Ra: I am Ra. The mechanism of calling has been previously explored. When a distortion which may be negatively connotated is
    effected, this calling occurs. In addition, the light of which we have spoken, emanating from attempts to be of service to others in a
    fairly clear and lucid sense, is another type of calling in that it represents that which requires balance by temptation. Thirdly, there
    have been certain avenues into the mind/body/spirit complexes of this group which have been made available by your fifth-density friend.

Questioner: Actually, the question that I intended was how do they get here? By what means of moving do they get here?
    Ra: I am Ra In the mechanism of the calling the movement is as you would expect; that is, the entities are within your planetary
    influence and are, having come through the quarantine web, free to answer such calling. The temptations are offered by those negative
    entities of what you would call your inner planes. These, shall we say, dark angels have been impressed by the service-to-self path
    offered by those which have come through quarantine from days of old and these entities, much like your angelic presences of the
    positive nature, are ready to move in thought within the inner planes of this planetary influence working from time/space to space/time.
    The mechanism of the fifth-density entity is from density to density and is magical in nature. The fourth density, of itself, is not capable
    of building the highway into the energy web. However, it is capable of using that which has been left intact. These entities are, again,
    the Orion entities of fourth density.

Questioner: You stated previously that fifth-density entities bear a resemblance to those of us in third density on planet Earth
    but fourth density does not. Could you describe the fourth-density entities and tell me why they do not resemble us?
    Ra: I am Ra. The description must be bated under the Law of Confusion. The cause for a variety of so-called physical vehicles
    is the remaining variety of heritages from second-density physical vehicular forms. The process of what you call physical evolution
    continues to hold sway into fourth density. Only when the ways of wisdom have begun to refine the power of what you may loosely
    call thought is the form of the physical complex manifestation more nearly under the direction of the consciousness.

Questioner: If the population of this planet presently looks similar to fifth-density entities I was wondering why this is?
    If I understand you correctly the process of evolution would normally be that of third density resembling that from which evolved in
    second density and refining it in fourth and then again in fifth density, becoming what the population of this looks like in the third density.
    It seems to me that this planet is ahead of itself by the way that its mind/body/spirit complex or body complex looks.
    What is the reason for this?
    Ra: I am Ra. Your query is based upon a misconception. Do you wish us to comment or do you wish to re-question?

Questioner: Please comment on my misconception if that is possible.
    Ra: I am Ra. In fifth density the manifestation of the physical complex is more and more under the control of the
    conscious mind complex. Therefore, the fifth-density entity may dissolve one manifestation and create another. Consequently,
    the choice of a fifth-density entity or complex of entities wishing to communicate with your peoples would be to resemble
    your peoples’ physical-complex, chemical, yellow-ray vehicles.

Questioner: I see. Very roughly, if you were to move a third-density entity from some other planet to this planet,
    what percentage of all of those within the knowledge of Ra would look enough like entities of Earth so that they would go
    unnoticed in a crowd?
    Ra: I am Ra. Perhaps five percent.

Questioner: Then there is an extreme variation in the form of the physical vehicle in third density in the universe. I assume that
    this is also true of fourth density. Is this correct?
    Ra: I am Ra. This is so. We remind you that it is a great theoretical distance between demanding
    that the creatures of an infinite creation be unnoticably similar to one’s self and observing those signs which may be called human which
    denote the third-density characteristics of self-consciousness, the grouping into pairs, societal groups, and races, and the further
    characteristic means of using self-consciousness to refine and search for the meaning of the milieu.

Questioner: Within Ra’s knowledge of the third-density physical forms, what percentage would be similar enough to this planet’s
    physical forms that we would assume the entities to be human even though they were a bit different? This would have to be very rough
    because of my definition’s being very rough.
    Ra: I am Ra. This percentage is still small; perhaps thirteen to fifteen percent due to the capabilities of various second-density life
    forms to carry out each necessary function for third-density work. Thusly to be observed would be behavior indicating self-consciousness
    and purposeful interaction with a sentient ambiance about the entity rather than those characteristics which familiarly connote to your
    peoples the humanity of your third-density form.

Questioner: Now in this line of questioning I am trying to link to the creations of various Logoi and their original use of a system of
    archetypes in their creation and I apologize for a lack of efficiency in doing this, but I find this somewhat difficult. For this particular Logos
    in the beginning, prior to its creation of the first density, did the archetypical system which it had chosen include the forms that would
    evolve in third density or was this related to the archetypical concept at all?
    Ra: I am Ra. The choice of form is prior to the formation of the archetypical mind. As the Logos creates Its plan for evolution,
    then the chosen form is invested.

Questioner: Was there a reason for choosing the forms that have evolved on this planet and, if so,
    what was it?
    Ra: I am Ra. We are not entirely sure why our Logos and several neighboring Logoi of approximately the same space/time of
    flowering chose the bipedal, erect form of the second-density apes to invest. It has been our supposition, which we share with you
    as long as you are aware that this is mere opinion, that our Logos was interested in, shall we say, further intensifying the veiling
    process by offering to the third-density form the near complete probability for the development of speech taking complete precedence
    over concept communication or telepathy. We also have the supposition that the so-called opposable thumb was looked upon as an
    excellent means of intensifying the veiling process so that rather than rediscovering the powers of the mind the third-density entity
    would, by the form of its physical manifestation, be drawn to the making, holding, and using of physical tools.

Questioner: I will guess that the system of archetypes then was devised to further extend these particular principles.
    Is this correct?
    Ra: I am Ra. The phrasing is faulty. However, it is correct that the images of the archetypical mind are the children of
    the third-density physical manifestations of form of the Logos which has created the particular evolutionary opportunity.

Questioner: Now, as I understand it the archetypes are the biases of a very fundamental nature that, under free will, generate
    the experiences of each entity. Is this correct?
    Ra: I am Ra. The archetypical mind is part of that mind which informs all experience. Please recall the definition of the archetypical
    mind as the repository of those refinements to the cosmic or all-mind made by this particular Logos and peculiar only to this Logos.
    Thus it may be seen as one of the roots of mind, not the deepest but certainly the most informative in some ways. The other root of
    mind to be recalled is that racial or planetary mind which also informs the conceptualizations of each entity to some degree.

Questioner: At what point in the evolutionary process does the archetypical mind first have effect upon the entity?
    Ra: I am Ra. At the point at which an entity, either by accident or design, reflects an archetype, the archetypical mind resonates.
    Thusly random activation of the archetypical resonances begins almost immediately in third-density experience. The disciplined use of this
    tool of evolution comes far later in this process.

Questioner: What was the ultimate objective of this Logos in designing the archetypical mind as It did?
    Ra: I am Ra. Each Logos desires to create a more eloquent expression of experience of the Creator by the Creator. The archetypical
    mind is intended to heighten this ability to express the Creator in patterns more like the fanned peacock’s tail, each facet of the Creator vivid,
    upright, and shining with articulated beauty.

Questioner: Is Ra familiar with the archetypical mind of some other Logos that is not the same as the one we experience?
    Ra: I am Ra. There are entities of Ra which have served as far Wanderers to those of another Logos. The experience has been one
    which staggers the intellectual and intuitive capacities, for each Logos sets up an experiment enough at variance from all others that the
    subtleties of the archetypical mind of another Logos are most murky to the resonating mind, body, and spirit complexes of this Logos.

Questioner: There seems to have been created by this Logos, to me anyway, a large percentage of entities whose distortion
    was towards warfare. There have been the Maldek and Mars experiences and now Earth. It seems that Venus was the exception to
    what we could almost call the rule of warfare. Is this correct and was this envisioned and planned into the construction of the
    archetypical mind, possibly not with respect to warfare as we have experienced it but as to the extreme action of polarization in
    consciousness?
    Ra: I am Ra. It is correct that the Logos designed its experiment to attempt to achieve the greatest possible
    opportunities for polarization in third density. It is incorrect that warfare of the types specific to your experiences was planned by the
    Logos. This form of expression of hostility is an interesting result which is apparently concomitant with the tool-making ability.
    The choice of the Logos to use the life-form with the grasping thumb is the decision to which this type of warfare may be traced.

Questioner: Then did our Logos hope to see generated a positive and negative harvest from each density up to the sixth, starting
    with the third, as being the most efficient form of generating experience known to It at the time of Its construction of this system of evolution?
    Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

Questioner: Then built into the basis for the archetypes is possibly the mechanism for creating the polarization in consciousness
    for service to others and service to self. Is this, in fact, true? Ra: I am Ra. Yes. You will notice the many inborn biases which hint to the
    possibility of one path’s being more efficient than the other. This was the design of the Logos. Questioner: Then what you are saying is
    that once the path is recognized, either the positive or the negative polarized entity can find hints along his path as to the efficiency of
    that path. Is this correct?
    Ra: I am Ra. That which you say is correct upon its own merits, but is not a repetition of our statement. Our suggestion was that
    within the experiential nexus of each entity within its second-density environment and within the roots of mind there were placed biases
    indicating to he watchful eye the more efficient of the two paths. Let us say, for want of a more precise adjective, that this Logos has a
    bias towards kindness.

Questioner: Then you say that the more efficient of the two paths was suggested in a subliminal way to second density to be
    the service-to-others path. Am I correct?
    Ra: I am Ra. We did not state which was the more efficient path. However, you are correct
    in your assumption, as you are aware from having examined each path in some detail in previous querying.

Questioner: Could this be the reason for the greater positive harvest? I suspect that it isn’t, but would there be Logoi that have
    greater negative percentage harvests because of this type of biasing? Ra: I am Ra. No. There have been Logoi with greater percentages
    of negative harvests. However, the biasing mechanisms cannot change the requirements for achieving harvestability either in the positive
    or in the negative sense. There are Logoi which have offered a neutral background against which to polarize. This Logos chose not to do
    so but instead to allow more of the love and light of the infinite Creator to be both inwardly and outwardly visible and available to the
    sensations and conceptualizations of mind/body/spirit complexes undergoing its care in experimenting.

Questioner: Were there any other circumstances, biases, consequences, or plans set up by the Logos other than those we have
    discussed for the evolution of Its parts through the densities?

Questioner: What were these?
    Ra: I am Ra. One more; that is, the permeability of the densities so that there may be communication from density to density
    and from plane to plane or sub-density to sub-density.

Questioner: Then as I see the plan for the evolution by this Logos it was planned to create as vivid an experience as possible
    but also one which was somewhat informed with respect to the infinite Creator and able to accelerate the progress as a function of
    will because of the permeability of densities. Have I covered accurately the general plan of this Logos with respect to Its evolution?
    Ra: I am Ra. Excepting the actions of the unmanifested self and the actions of self with other-self, you have been reasonably thorough.

Questioner: Then, is the major mechanism forming the ways and very essence of the experience that we presently experience
    here the archetypical mind and the archetypes?
    Ra: I am Ra. These resources are a part of that which you refer to.

Questioner: What I am really asking is what percentage of a part, roughly, are these responsible for?
    Ra: I am Ra. We ask once again that you consider that the archetypical mind is a part of the deep mind. There are several
    portions to this mind. The mind may serve as a resource. To call the archetypical mind the foundation of experience is to oversimplify
    the activities of the mind/body/spirit complex. To work with your query as to percentages is, therefore, enough misleading in any form
    of direct answer that we would ask that you re-question.

Questioner: That’s OK. I don’t think that was too good a question anyway. When Ra initially planned for helping the Egyptians
    with their evolution, what was the primary concept, and also secondary and tertiary if you can name those, that Ra wished to impart
    to the Egyptians? In other words, what was Ra’s training plan or schedule for making the Egyptians aware of what was necessary for
    their evolution?
    Ra: I am Ra. We came to your peoples to enunciate the Law of One. We wished to impress upon those who wished to learn of
    unity that in unity all paradoxes are resolved; all that is broken is healed; all that is forgotten is brought to light. We had no teaching
    plan, as you have called it, in that our intention when we walked among your peoples was to manifest that which was requested by
    those learn/teachers to which we had come. We are aware that this particular line of querying; that is, the nature and architecture
    of the archetypical mind, has caused the questioner to attempt, to its own mind unsuccessfully, to determine the relative importance
    of those concepts. We cannot learn/teach for any, nor would we take this opportunity from the questioner. However, we shall comment.
    The adept has already worked much, not only within the red, orange, yellow, and green energy centers but also in the opening of the
    blue and indigo. Up through this point the archetypes function as the great base or plinth of a built structure or statue keeping the mind
    complex viable, level, and available as a resource whenever it may be evoked. There is a point at which the adept takes up its work.
    This is the point at which a clear and conscious consideration of the archetypal mind is useful.

Questioner: I have an observation on Archetype Number One made by (name) and I request comment on it by Ra. I will read it,
    “The Matrix of the Mind is the conscious mind and is sustained by the power of the spirit as symbolized by the star which flows to it
    through the subconscious mind. It contains the will which is signified by the scepter of power in the Magician’s hand. All of creation
    is made through the power of the will directed by the conscious mind of the Magician, and the bird in the cage represents the illusion
    in which the self seems trapped. The Magician represents maleness or the radiance of being manifested as the creation through which
    each entity moves.”
    Ra: I am Ra. As this instrument is becoming somewhat weary we shall not begin this considerable discussion. We would request
    that this series of observations be repeated at the outset of the next working. We would suggest that each concept be discussed
    separately or, if appropriate, a pair of concepts be related one to the other within the concept complex. This is slow work but shall
    make the eventual building of the concept complexes more smoothly accomplished. Were we to have answered the observations as
    read by you at this space/time, as much space/time would have been given to the untangling of various concepts as to the building
    up of what were very thoughtful perceptions. May we ask if there are any brief queries at this time?

Questioner: Is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable or to improve the contact?
    Ra: I am Ra. It is well that the appliances for the arms were placed upon the instrument. We ask that continued vigilance be
    accorded these distortions which are, if anything, more distorted towards disease than at our previous cautionary statement.
    All is well, my friends, You are conscientious and faithful in your alignments. We appreciate your fastidiousness. I am Ra. I leave you now,
    rejoicing merrily in the love and the light of the one infinite Creator. Go forth, then, rejoicing in the power and in the peace of the one
    infinite Creator. Adonai.

The Law of One, Book IV, Session 91 June 26, 1982
    Ra: I am Ra. I greet you in the love and in the light of the one infinite Creator. We communicate now.

Questioner: Could you first please give me the condition of the instrument?
    Ra: I am Ra. It is as previously stated.

Questioner: I have listed the different minds and would like to know if they are applied in this particular aspect: first, we have
    the cosmic mind which is, I would think, the same for all sub-Logoi like our sun. Is this correct?
    Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Questioner: A sub-Logos such as our sun, then, in creating Its own particular evolutionary experience, refines the cosmic mind or,
    shall we say, articulates it by Its own additional bias or biases. Is this the correct observation?
    Ra: I am Ra. It is a correct observation with the one exception that concerns the use of the term “addition” which suggests the
    concept of that which is more than the all-mind. Instead, the archetypical mind is a refinement of the all-mind in a pattern peculiar to
    the sub-Logo’s choosing.

Questioner: Then the very next refinement that occurs as the cosmic mind is refined is what we call the archetypical mind.
    Is this correct?

Questioner: Then this creates, I would assume, the planetary or racial mind. Is this correct?
    Ra: I am Ra. No.

Questioner: What is the origin of the planetary or racial mind?
    Ra: I am Ra. This racial or planetary mind is, for this Logos, a repository of biases remembered by the mind/body/spirit complexes
    which have enjoyed the experience of this planetary influence.

Questioner: Now, some entities on this planet evolved from second density into third and some were transferred from other planets
    to recycle in third density here. Did the ones who were transferred here to recycle in third density add to the planetary or racial mind?
    Ra: I am Ra. Not only did each race add to the planetary mind but also each race possesses a racial mind. Thus we made this
    distinction in discussing this portion of mind. This portion of mind is formed in the series of seemingly non-simultaneous experiences which
    are chosen in freedom of will by the mind/body/spirit complexes of the planetary influence. Therefore, although this Akashic, planetary,
    or racial mind is indeed a root of mind it may be seen in sharp differentiation from the deeper roots of mind which are not a function of
    altering memory, if you will.
    We must ask your patience at this time. This channel has become somewhat unclear due to the movement
    of the cover which touches this instrument. We ask that the opening sentences be repeated and the breath expelled.
    (The microphones attached to the cover upon the instrument were pulled slightly as a rug was being placed over a noisy tape recorder.
    The Circle of One was walked; breath was expelled two feet above the instrument’s head from her right to her left; and the Circle of One
    was walked again as requested.)

Ra: I am Ra. We communicate now.

Questioner: Were we successful in re-establishing clear contact?
    Ra: I am Ra. There was the misstep which then needed to be re-repeated. This was done. The communication is once again clear.
    We enjoyed the humorous aspects of the necessary repetitions.

Questioner: What occurred when the microphone cords were slightly moved?
    Ra: I am Ra. The link between the instrument’s mind/body/spirit complex and its yellow-ray, chemical, physical vehicle was jarred.
    This caused some maladjustment of the organ you call the lungs and, if the repair had not been done, would have resulted in a distorted
    physical complex condition of this portion of the instrument’s physical vehicle.

Questioner: What kind of distortion?
    Ra: I am Ra. The degree of distortion would depend upon the amount of neglect. The ultimate penalty, shall we say, for the disturbing
    of the physical vehicle is the death, in this case by what you would call the congestive heart failure. As the support group was prompt there
    should be little or no distortion experienced by the instrument.

Questioner: Why does such a very minor effect like the slight movement of the microphone cord result in this situation, not
    mechanically or chemically, but philosophically, if you can answer this question?
    Ra: I am Ra. We can only answer mechanically as there is no philosophy to the reflexes of physical vehicular function. There
    is what you might call the silver cord reflex; that is, when the mind/body/spirit complex dwells without the environs of the physical
    shell and the physical shell is disturbed, the physical shell will reflexively call back the absent en-livener; that is, the mind/body/spirit
    complex which is connected with what may be metaphysically seen as what some of your philosophers have called the silver cord.
    If this is done suddenly the mind/body/spirit complex will attempt entry into the energy web of the physical vehicle without due care
    and the effect is as if one were to stretch one of your elastic bands and let it shrink rapidly. The resulting snap would strike hard at
    the anchored portion of the elastic band. The process through which you as a group go in recalling this instrument could be likened
    unto taking this elastic and gently lessening its degree of tension until it was without perceptible stretch.

Questioner: To get back to what we were talking about, would
    the different races of this planet be from different planets in our local vicinity or the planets of nearby Logoi which have evolved
    through their second-density experiences, and would they create the large number of different races that we experience on this planet?
    Ra: I am Ra. There are correct-nesses to your supposition. However, not all races and sub-races are of various planetary origins.
    We suggest that in looking at planetary origins one observes not the pigmentation of the integument but the biases concerning interactions
    with other-selves and definitions regarding the nature of the self.

Questioner: How many different planets have supplied the individuals which now inhabit this planet?
    Ra: I am Ra. This is perceived by us to be unimportant information, but harmless. There are three major planetary influences upon
    your planetary sphere, besides those of your own second-density derivation, and thirteen minor planetary groups in addition to the
    above.

Questioner: Thank you. One more question before we start on the specific questions in regard to archetypes. Do all Logoi evolving
    after the veil have twenty-two archetypes?
    Ra: I am Ra. No.

Questioner: Is it common for Logoi to have twenty-two archetypes or is this relatively unique to our Logos?
    Ra: I am Ra. The system of sevens is the most articulated system yet discovered by any experiment by any Logos in our octave.

Questioner: What is the largest number of archetypes, to Ra’s knowledge, used by a Logos?
    Ra: I am Ra. The sevens plus The Choice is the greatest number which has been used, by our knowledge, by Logoi. It is the result
    of many, many previous experiments in articulation of the one Creator.

Questioner: I assume, then, that twenty-two is the greatest number of archetypes. I also ask is it the minimum number presently
    in use by any Logos to Ra’s knowledge?
    Ra: I am Ra. The fewest are the two systems of five which are completing the cycles or densities of experience. You must grasp
    the idea that the archetypes were not developed at once but step by step, and not in order as you know the order at this space/time
    but in various orders. Therefore, the two systems of fives were using two separate ways of viewing the archetypical nature of all experience.
    Each, of course, used the Matrix, the Potentiator, and the Significator for this is the harvest with which our creation began. One way or
    system of experimentation had added to these the Catalyst and the Experience. Another system if you will, had added Catalyst and
    Transformation. In one case the methods whereby experience was processed was further aided but the fruits of experience less aided.
    In the second case the opposite may be seen to be the case.

Questioner: Thank you. We have some observations on the archetypes which are as follows. First, the Matrix of the Mind is depicted
    in the Egyptian tarot by a male and this we take as creative energy intelligently directed. Will Ra comment on this?
    Ra: I am Ra. This is an extremely thoughtful perception seeing as it does the male not specifically as biological male but as a male
    principle. You will note that there are very definite sexual biases in the images. They are intended to function both as information as to
    which biological entity or energy will attract which archetype and also as a more general view which sees polarity as a key to the arche-
    typical mind of third density.

Questioner: The second observation is that we have a wand which has been seen as the power of the will. Will Ra comment?
    Ra: I am Ra. The concept of will is indeed pouring forth from each facet of the image of the Matrix of the Mind. The wand as
    the will, however, is, shall we say, an astrological derivative of the out-reaching hand forming the, shall we say, magical gesture.
    The excellent portion of the image which may be seen distinctly as separate from the concept of the wand is that sphere which
    indicates the spiritual nature of the object of the will of one wishing to do magical acts within the manifestation of your density.

Questioner: The hand downward has been seen as seeking from within and not from without and the active dominance over
    the material world. Would Ra comment on that?
    Ra: I am Ra. Look again, O student. Does the hand reach within? Nay. Without potentiation the conscious mind has no inward-
    ness. That hand, O student, reaches towards that which, outside its un-potentiated influence, is locked from it.

Questioner: The square cage represents the material illusion and is an un-magical shape. Can Ra comment on that?
    Ra: I am Ra. The square, wherever seen, is the symbol of the third-density illusion and may be seen either as un-magical or,
    in the proper configuration, as having been manifested within; that is, the material world given life.

Questioner: The dark area around the square, then, would be the darkness of the subconscious mind. Would Ra comment on that?
    Ra: I am Ra. There is no further thing to say to the perceptive student...... "(ending halfway page 129

Attachments
    The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Attachmentthe_law_of_one_book_4.pdf
    You don't have permission to download attachments.
    (5.2 Mb) Downloaded 0 times
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sat May 30, 2015 5:16 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 30-95-gif-23560-gif

Totally off-topic but quite amazing...

Go to google Earth or google maps and type the lat/long
    29.9792458 N, 31 8' 3.11" E

This takes you to the King's Chamber in the Great Pyramid

299,792,458 m/sec is speed of Light.
    (29.9792458 N)

Coincidence?

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Thub1-jpgThe First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Thub2-jpg
    The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Thub3-jpgThe First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Thub4-jpg

Perimeter of Earth = 40,000 km
    Speed of Light = 300,000 km per second
    Basic Schumann Frequency  in Atmosphere = Wavespeed/Distance Travelled = (300,000 km/s)/40,000 km =7.5 Hz

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Thub5-jpg

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 2 Sos-jpg

(66) Jesus said, "Show me the stone which the builders have rejected. That one is the cornerstone."

(77) Jesus said, "It is I who am the light which is above them all. It is I who am the all. From me did the all come forth, and unto me did the all extend. Split a piece of wood, and I am there. Lift up the stone, and you will find me there."

(13) Jesus said to his disciples, "Compare me to someone and tell me whom I am like."
    Simon Peter said to him, "You are like a righteous angel."
    Matthew said to him, "You are like a wise philosopher."
    Thomas said to him, "Master, my mouth is wholly incapable of saying whom you are like."
    Jesus said, "I am not your master. Because you have drunk, you have become intoxicated from the bubbling spring which I have measured out."
    And he took him and withdrew and told him three things. When Thomas returned to his companions, they asked him, "What did Jesus say to you?"
    Thomas said to them, "If I tell you one of the things which he told me, you will pick up stones and throw them at me; a fire will come out of the stones and burn you up."

(14) Jesus said to them, "If you fast, you will give rise to sin for yourselves; and if you pray, you will be condemned; and if you give alms, you will do harm to your spirits. When you go into any land and walk about in the districts, if they receive you, eat what they will set before you, and heal the sick among them. For what goes into your mouth will not defile you, but that which issues from your mouth - it is that which will defile you."

(15) Jesus said, "When you see one who was not born of woman, prostrate yourselves on your faces and worship him. That one is your father."

(16) Jesus said, "Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary."

(17) Jesus said, "I shall give you what no eye has seen and what no ear has heard and what no hand has touched and what has never occurred to the human mind."

(18) The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us how our end will be."
    Jesus said, "Have you discovered, then, the beginning, that you look for the end? For where the beginning is, there will the end be. Blessed is he who will take his place in the beginning; he will know the end and will not experience death."

(19) Jesus said, "Blessed is he who came into being before he came into being. If you become my disciples and listen to my words, these stones will minister to you. For there are five trees for you in Paradise which remain undisturbed summer and winter and whose leaves do not fall. Whoever becomes acquainted with them will not experience death."

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:16 am