tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
orthodoxymoron
Zephoria
NANUXII
shiloh
mudra
B.B.Baghor
Sanicle
Chimpsky
seekeroftruth
tacodog
TRANCOSO
Carol
16 posters

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

NANUXII
    NANUXII

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 8 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Post  NANUXII Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:42 pm

evisnam wrote:

I feel that the instigation of a one god system was to reduce or rather halt our ability to influence paradigms. Lets look at historical recounts of  polydeism. We had different gods that were attributed for different tasks...

In the following link we see many gods that had differing powers of influence , i would postulate that if you wanted to change the outcome of a battle for instance in the hindu religion you would pray to Shiva.

https://www.learnreligions.com/list-of-gods-and-goddesses-by-culture-118503

If we wanted to enact such a thing today and just prayed to " God "  no one would hear or enact the prayer.  

A generic term as a vehicle to prayer that is never answered is imo what stops us from making the difference we need.

I have in the past , in spiritual groups called upon certain deities to whom i am connected, and did a prayer with this group. The results on many occasions were nothing short of " miraculous " ,  

Now that is a game changer ! hmmmm

N
    N
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 8 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Post  Sanicle Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:49 am

So Evisnam, are you saying then that you see your ET friends as being "deities"?
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:34 pm

I think he means one needs to know who they're praying to and asking for assistance from. For example Christians pray to Jesus and the saints. Others may pray to angels. I think the most effective prayer is one of gratitude and praise. To give thanks for all the blessings that exist in ones life. Other prayers are for healing and protection. Or perhaps a prayer of intercession. Needless to say, if one just prays to the great unknown, it may not be as effective. Yet, I found that not to be so. Just depends on whose praying I guess.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:15 pm

I guess I'm to the point of thinking and saying "To Whom It May Concern" when I 'Pray'. But I don't 'Pray' like I used to. I 'Pray' without ceasing without actually 'Praying'. I suspect that everything is recorded and analyzed (including every secret thing) so when I agonize over this and that (online and in real-life) this is duly-noted by 'Whom It May Concern'. I realize what I just said isn't warm and fuzzy, but I'm trying to face reality. Ironically, I've been attempting to understand Judeo-Christianity by watching Atheists and Science-Fiction (as counterintuitive as that sounds). Reviewing my threads is pretty embarrassing. The fonts are too-small and there are a lot of dead videos and images. The conversations are often 'over the edge' and my 'editorial-slant' probably makes everyone angry and/or confused. But Sirisuly, there are probably Agencies throughout the Solar System which have carefully combined All of my threads into one Super-Thread and analyzed the hell out of it. This might involve 'To Whom It May Concern'. In the ‘privacy’ of my own home, I spoke out-loud about the possibility of souls interfacing with supercomputers, and my vision immediately became extremely blurred. I kept repeating "In the Name of Jesus Christ, and with the Power of the Holy Spirit, I rebuke you Satan!" Normal vision gradually returned. Was this coincidental or intentional? I don't know, but it was sort of creepy. I obviously need to stop. In ten-years, I'll probably be babbling to myself in a secret-government nuthouse (instead of babbling to myself in my car).

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:47 pm

Oxy, there are times when I feel negative entities attempting to invade my mental/psychic/spiritual space and I have to push them out ASAP. It's important not to even allow the negative images to take hold but immediately focus on Yeshua. I've had spiritual experiences with other Buddhist deities, other Christian types and Hindu as well. But out of all of them the only one I've had a personal relationship with was Yeshua. As a little girl growing up in the Catholic Church most would pray to the Virgin Mary. I've felt her presence as well in the past. But the one who came to me during a time of deep despair was Yeshua. Even when I doubted if he were even real.. I spent many hours having silent one-sided conversations with him which comforted me. It's difficult to put the esoteric into words. I do know that when I focus on my heart center.. and allow the love energy to expand, it is a wonderful, fulfilling happy feeling of contentment. It took me many years to tease out that happy feeling. I recall when I first noticed it and was so surprised. That happy feeling is nurtured when focusing on all the blessings in ones life. Ones hearing, eyesight, arms, legs, beating heart, looking up at the sky, looking at the trees, looking up at the mountains or down at the rivers. Being grateful. having a heart filled with gratitude is the blessing. Even at times when I was most ill, having a comfortable bed to lie in and roof overhead was something to be thankful for. Having warm water for a shower or bath is too. It's the little things that are strung out like pearls that create the ongoing sense of happiness. Then expand that gratitude outward embracing everyone on all timelines, in all frequencies, throughout the multiverse and send that heartfelt feeling outward. It really is about which frequency you choose to hang out in, isn't it. You can use music, nature, being creative.. even cooking. Those little things that give you pleasure, joy can be built upon.

When one moves beyond questions and just IS.. the mind stills and is at rest. Look for what you have in your life to feel grateful about and build on that list.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:37 pm

Thank-you Carol. All religions and churches seem to superimpose a fake-reality upon a real-reality. They all seem to lie about their sacred-texts. The Roman Catholic Church created an elaborate and beautiful system of religion which was simultaneously better and worse than the sacred-texts. Perhaps Ignorance is Bliss in Purgatory Incorporated. A Central-Command seems to run ALL Governments, Religions, Agencies, and Corporations (for starters). This seems to be the consequence of an Ancient Star-War we know next to nothing about. It seems as if we're supposed to love Big-Brother and Big-Mother (even when they're mean to us). A lifelong Christian told me (in essence) to avoid becoming a target. This seems to involve being nice to the Dark-Side. This same Christian claims to believe and practice the Ten-Commandments but Refuses to be Honest about the Murder and Mayhem in the Holy Bible. Honesty and Openness on the Internet has seemingly brought me nothing but trouble (superimposed upon an already highly-troubled life).

Trying to make things better has made things worse. Bad things have seemingly happened to the major-players on PA and MOA. I'm desperately trying to stop posting because I feel increasingly horrible and hamstrung. Plus, sacrificial-research seems to be counterproductive, so what's the point?? A prominent medical-doctor once told me that God was keeping the SDA church in a holding-pattern. During a meeting at Loma Linda University, a lady sitting next to me said (regarding reacting to prophetic-events) "We Never Do Anything." It's as if the churches are supposed to keep the saints clueless and motionless with the hope of eternal-glory, as key-components of a Matrix of Deception. A Hindu with a Turban told me that religion was a cover-story for something much-worse (or something to that effect). I've suggested that some of us need to understand our predicament without necessarily doing anything about it as sort of a quantum-entanglement wherein we change things by observation without intervention. Hope Springs Eternal.

NANUXII likes this post

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:58 am

Well Oxy, one can get lost in all the words and confused by so many conflicting texts. How do you think one reaches enlightenment? It really revolves around meditation and a spiritual practice. Meditation is a practice of emptying the mind by giving it a mantra to chew on.. distract it so that spiritual reality, direct experience with one's inner soul can occur. I'm not religious. As a child I was religious because that was all I was taught... then set it aside because I found religious doctrine too confining. The spirit is meant to be free, not bound up. One has to learn how to become unbound via meditation. Meditation also helps to create a new vibrational frequency lifting one out of chaos. Similar to learning how to fly high in the clear skies above the stormy seas and not get caught up in the tumultuous waves below. So if you really want to free yourself of inner conflict, pick a meditation practice that suits your personality and stick to it for at least 20 minutes twice a day. For a Catholic it can be as simple as saying the rosary twice a day. For a Hindu it's chanting a mantra assigned by a spiritual master. They are many paths up the mountain. You seem to have chosen to tunnel through it encountering multiple obstacles along the way. For some it's a rocky climb upwards and for the few fortunate, it's a helicopter ride. Try meditation. You can pick some specific prayers that resonate with you and just do the repetitions for 20 minutes twice a day and see if that helps you acquire some inner peace.

For myself, having been a yoga teacher and doing meditation on a daily basis for years.. that worked. Now I do neither, yet do miss the practice. Perhaps it's time to start up again.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:28 am

Carol, I thought I was meditating by avoiding the competitive rat-race (where the rats are winning) by living in a rural environment and thinking upon idealistic and eternal themes, yet this introduced doubt and conflict. Regarding structured-meditation, I worry about the possibility of some sort of possession. I guess I try to combine prayer and meditation in alternative-research in a highly unstructured and spontaneous manner. I'm not complaining about internal-conflict. I maintain that something has been done to me on mental, physical, and spiritual levels (and it's NOT good). I seem to be resisting the intrusion (but we'll see how long that lasts). The Bible states "The Truth Shall Set You Free" but what if the Truth places one on Agency-Lists and gets one Implanted and Possessed?? Open and Honest Internet-Posting Seems to Invite All-Manner of Meddling and Surveillance. Presently, My Version of Meditation Involves Not Posting on the Internet, Removing Myself from the Electronic Rat-Race, and Going Completely Incognito. I leave you with the following page. I'm sure it raised a lot of eyebrows throughout the solar system. https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9823p550-the-united-states-of-the-solar-system-a-d-2133-deep-state-nine#143474 Namaste, Godspeed, and Geronimo.

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:35 pm

Sanicle wrote:So Evisnam, are you saying then that you see your ET friends as being "deities"?  

I dont quite know how you came that conclusion but to elaborate on Carols response to you , which by the way was excellent and i agree with :0)  

I rarely pray , but when i do it is done at the end of much contemplation. The idea and outcome for me must be within my karma. I will not pray for things i can achieve with normal hard work. Nor will i pray lazy prayers , I must push my self to knowledge in this plane and master the obstacles set before me.

When i do it is to my fathers and mothers. Those who i know sired me in my past lives. They are part of my soul group and we care for each other very much.  They will not grant whatever i wish for, except for when i wish to connect with them which can be at will.

Connections are for dialogue , to reason , learn , heal and gratitude.  

ET Friends come as they are now days but in the past they would disguise them selves as a deity or something as a metaphor that they know ill understand the underlying message.

They know us better than we know our selves , in order to evolve we must know our selves better than they do.  That is a marker for us all.

One thing that was made abundantly clear is to never ask for protection. I never have but in moments of dire straits they came and they resolved situations that to this day i cannot explain how it happened.  In their eyes the more needy we are the more they need to let us learn the hard way.

So to explain how i have been taught about karma , If you have been wronged you have the right to respond in kind with a 0 karma shift. You must let the other know your intentions in order for this to be effective.

Or you can choose to forgive, this when its done with honestly will pass the karma on to your soul group who will deliberate and act accordingly. Mind you from what i have seen their means of righteousness is far more than i could ever inflict.

Now if i connect with ET's it has rarely been for favors , they tend to grant things ad hoc and in a manner you may not have thought of , remember they have a macro view of our spheres.

I have more on this but for now i will leave you to discuss
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:23 am

The power of prayer is proportional to your evolution. As you experiment and venture your anima grows stronger in its ability to change reality.

It has been my experience that the first five spheres ( humans call them dimensions ) run concurrently ... when you reach " Nirvana " it looks like where you are except its magical appearance and feelings are allowed in by virtue of letting go of your present personality complex.

That is pretty much the only thing anchoring you to where you are now.

A good example is when we travel to say ... Thailand. You go to the markets , the beach , bars etc etc. The exact same places the locals go to .. except you are on a high from being on holiday , with money to spend and nowhere you have to be.  This is the start of spiritual advancement , when you are free of limitations.

Some of the locals may not be experiencing the same feeling as you because they are anchored to their reality. Some may even struggle to earn enough to be comfortable. But the both of you could be standing on the same street corner having totally different experiences merely because of your circumstantial outlook. Then again some will be just as happy as you without anything at all.

So when you pray " Choose " to pray to something meaningful, something that feels a part of you. Feel powerful without ego or judgement. Allow your self to fully articulate the direction of your prayer and then have absolutely no attachment to the outcome.

If you wish i can give you a method of sending intent or energy into the past or future as a form of prayer ... ?

let me know what it is you wish for and lets see if we can make it manifest :0)
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:08 pm

I have been sheepishly requested to explain how to enact healing, but instead i will show you how it works. Below is an extract from some of my notes and puts the construct of " healing " and converts is from a type of " Mysticism " into a scientific frame work.

Please Enjoy.

" Fields of meta-physical re revivification techniques to erase the intrinsic pre-plasma memory complex of an intended vessel "

Vessel = an intended coordinate in space time.

Caveat : Space-time is a human term used to describe the melding of 3 coordinates ( dimensions ) using horology as the fourth to create a continuum. It does not work that way in actuality but for now we will use the term as it has uses for human reference.

Time does not exist, time is a construct , there is only everything and nothing in the same moment.

From where you stand , existence is proportional to your  experience + belief = x

From where you stand imagine 360 degrees in every possible vector then multiply the spikes reaching out by a factor of 9 to the 11th power.

" Revelation "

One day it was apparent to me that learning anything must start at the end of the lesson...

Where did that revelation come from ? was it whispered to me in my sleep ? did i read it in a book ? or did i allow my experiences to over ride my superstitions without fear ? Actually all three helped shape my method,  but  the first three were waiting for me to create the fourth leg of my table which eventually extruded from the universal mind to " fill in the gaps " as it were.  

This is where the assimilie of " Space-Time " fits in.  Where humans falter in science is they insist on only studying or working with what is provable in the physical. what should be inserted as the fourth parameter instead of horology, which is a physical construct of something that does not exist,  is the universal mind.

learning in its best form is to imagine the final result as a construct that benefits all concerned.

It is beneficial that instead of pushing your self to the end goal , rather you pull your self towards it from the end , so instead of having a mind set in learning , instead you extrude the information from the universal mind as it gets taken in and confidently , with humility , used to benefit all.  

Humility and confidence sans fear = Power to the 11th magnitude.

Use of the " ego " or third sun core layer ( in human terms the Manipura Chakra ) is vital in this mode , the mode being to use your mental power focused into your third sun core to then expand and reach all those who will benefit from your construct , this will in turn amplify your power as those with you act as a positive charge to the negative post plasma matter layer of your opposing force.

This then causes a phase cancellation of the meta construct, proportional to your prepared intention, of the construct you wish to diminish.  Once this is achieved you may then go into your vessel and erase the intrinsic post plasma matter layer of its memory complex.

This is the scientific explanation of what humans call " Healing "

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:35 am

"Time does not exist, time is a construct , there is only everything and nothing in the same moment."

There is only the eternal present from whence both past and present can be altered.

Pray unceasingly is to have a grateful heart uttering prayers of thanksgiving for what has been given. Life. The sky, stars, trees, flowers, the creatures of land, sea and sky. It is to recognize and appreciate the gifts of the spirit and Divine in all living things. The greatest gift is to experience ongoing happiness via this connection.

The more one becomes connected to Divine spirit the more one experiences true happiness. For some (the enlightened ones) it is called "god" intoxication.

While at a conference in Maui, I once was sitting in front of the Dali Lama and notice how happy he was all the time. He was up there in front of the crowd cracking jokes and laughing at himself, that had those more aware in the audience laughing with him. Do you recall the statue of the Laughing Buddha. Is life's creations the cosmic joke?

I always knew since very young, that the the path to knowing / experiencing God was Bhakti yoga, the yoga of love and devotion. First in church as a young child through prayer and devotion. Then later as a young adult exploring other spiritual paths choosing one that fit better than any religion ever could. However, when I do sing songs of prayer, I feel god's divine energy pouring through me. The same occurred when I spoke scripture aloud in church as a lector. This is the result of being focused within ones own heart center.

I started on this Ashtanga path of yoga at age 22 and stuck with it all these years because, despite life's dramas, challenges, illnesses this is how true happiness was generated. This is to say that ones true essence, ones internal core is pure happiness. One just needs to learn how to stay to connected to this inner state of being and not distance oneself via ego.

As a result of hours of daily practice of asanas and meditation most of my early years were spent in a state of altered consciousness. Being blessed is to know one is already blessed just by being incarnated.

Some of my best spiritual experiences in life were the result of practicing what's listed below.

BRANCHES OF YOGA

Hatha Yoga is the physical practice of yoga. The asana practice of hatha yoga symbolizes the connection of the sun and the moon, bringing the world and the physical body into balance. Hatha also means “to strike,” meaning to strike the body with the challenge of the postures and to “yoke” (the meaning of yoga) the mind into singular focus (to bind together body, mind and spirit). Most styles of yoga in the United States are based in Hatha with different philosophies, practices, and terminology that allow yoga to fit the individual practitioner. Its traditional source in relation to the postures is the Hatha Yoga Pradipika.

Raja Yoga is the Royal Path (“raja” means king), the yoga of meditation. Its focus is to quiet the mind. The practitioner’s attention is fixed on an object, mantra, or concept. Whenever the mind wanders it is brought back to the object of concentration. In time the mind will cease wandering and become completely still. Raja yoga practitioners aim to establish “a mental link with the supreme source of all spiritual energy and power, the Supreme Soul, with the purpose of freeing the individual soul from misery, pain, fear, illness, and phobias, and enabling the soul to experience peace, happiness and lasting health and prosperity.”

Jnana Yoga is the yoga of knowledge. Jnana yoga is closely associated with Advaita Vedanta, one of the six philosophies of Hinduism. Advaita Vedanta believes that everything in the universe shares a single soul, including all living creatures and God. Jnana yoga is the wisdom associated with discerning the Real from the unreal or illusory.

Bhakti Yoga is the yoga of devotion. In Bhakti yoga, the practitioner’s emotional force is concentrated and channeled toward the Divine. Bhakti practitioners are openly expressive; their devotion is sometimes compared to a love-relationship with a divine being. Kirtan, devotional singing, is a popular practice of Bhakti yoga.

Karma Yoga is the yoga of service to others and to God. Karma yoga practitioners renounce the fruits of action. Activities are assumed for the benefit of the greater good, without concern for personal benefit. The path of Karma-Yoga is described in detail in the Bhagavad-Gita:“Be intent on action; not on the fruits of action.”

https://8limbsyoga.com/about-yoga/

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:48 pm

I think all nomenclature for being " present " is moot in universal terms, in human terms it makes sense.

As you stay in the now the moment has passed.. The now on its own is a description of a moment , which in turn infers time...

IE. If one was not conscious or ever introduced to the construct of time I imagine they would have a hard time understanding the notion.

I think being " still " is a better example of the now however in saying that its only relevant to a time dynamic.

hmmmmm

N
    N

for those who saw , lol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:32 am

Even in stillness there is perpetual unseen motion.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:11 pm

Exactly , an neither implies or infers the existence of time.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:57 pm

Hello Misties , I have been informed that Evisnam is leaving this plane.

I have been tasked to leaving a message from Evisnam to you.

" I wish to say thank you for your patronage and friendship and hope you will never lose your courage , good things are coming and after the tribulation you will inherit the dawn of the golden age, always remember and always be kind to that which nourishes you "

Hugs

N
    N

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:02 pm

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 8 Original

I understand Evisnam' s time on this plane has come to an end.
    I feel some of us will follow.
    Things come to a close for new ones to emerge.

" Always remember and be kind to what nourishes you "

How true and wise that is,
    the ariane thread through the maze.
    Respect and gratitude for You.

Farewell dear Evisnam.
    Thank you for the presence and insights you have gifted us with.
    It has been a blessing to have you around.

Be well and trust your Heart always
    You'll be fine.
    You are free.

Love for You

The Karen
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:26 pm

This is sad news. I've appreciated your information and insights, Evisnam, especially regarding answering questions I've asked. I wish I knew what was really going on regarding all of the beings present in this solar system, but I see through a glass, darkly. I wish you the very best, Evisnam. I assume you'll be travelling the cosmos, but again, I have no idea what's really occurring in your case, and the cases of others (including me). Namaste and Godspeed.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:42 pm

Post n°63

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 3 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:39 am

Clarifications. There would be no human unless they are posing as a human, that would have specific strategic knowledge of any group of Et forces. General knowledge maybe but it would not be high level, not even mid-level information. You cannot trust us to do the right thing with that sort of intel. The planet is the most important in their eyes. It is under quarantine and observed so that we don't get ourselves into too much trouble. They hope we can handle it ourselves and would like to see us evolve under our own steam. It is important to note of the planets inhabitants there are over 1.6 million planted inter-actives (in case you were wondering this is not strategic information).

These are people who have been either contacted or hosted to help steer us onto a better future. What I have been shown is a 75 year plan and in 2029 there will be a split harvest, the ones who cause chaos and disruption have until then to redeem themselves and at that time will be split off or siphoned into another place. Within this 75 year time frame there will be the dissolvement of governments, military and all control systems. We have been given a task to maintain our population that is symbiotic to the planets ability to support it. Certain groups may try to cull population to maintain this figure by various means that are already obviously in effect (this is not approved by the greater council but does not contradict the law of Free Will, so they cannot interfere). There will be a new governmental system in place which will consist of regional groups made up of volunteers, their positions will wield no power and will not be placed above any other. Since the monetary system is set to dissolve by 2027 we will have a new system of currency. (I have not been shown it - this is strategic.)

Trump formally announced his candidacy on June 16, 2015, with a campaign rally and speech at Trump Tower in New York City

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_2016_presidential_campaign

I wish to point to the timing and precognition of Evisnam's information.  This plan is one that both Trump and Evisnam are a part of. Indeed Evisnam is a part of Trump's soul group.

This gives me great trust in his mission and i support Trump with everything in me.

Long Live Trump !!!

N
    N
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:47 pm

I wish to thank Evisnam for the rare and wonderful privilege he gave us by posting his story here at the Mists.  Things he has written still pop into my mind on occasion for further contemplation.  There is a lot to take in and I'm sure I'll be popping back often in the future as I do now.

I'd also like to say that I am glad he has you with him as a closer friend at this time Nanu.

I wish you well in all you continue to do Evisnam, in this life and others.   Hugs  Flowers  Farewell  Lawless      
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:07 am

UFO on Road

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun May 24, 2020 7:43 pm

Carol wrote:UFO on Road

Something like that ... lol

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat May 30, 2020 11:01 am

interesting documentary on pyramids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fS9ixfQ_no
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sat May 30, 2020 7:45 pm

On the 5th time i watched the above documentary 2 ideas came to mind.

One is the possible outcome of universal shifting poles.

The earths poles shift indeed they document this over 100 times, it is also documented the sun shits its poles. Two sub theories came from this phenomena.

1: The planets and stars shift poles to create/maintain energy. The energy is magnetism. The creation of this energy can be applied to the phenomena of the expansion of the galaxy and that the energy produced is in abundance hence its expansion.

Sub 1a : therefore energy is maintained to be over unity which lends to the theory that it cannot be created or destroyed. But can it be consumed ? I think yes. The result in consumption lends to shrinking of the over all mass of the universal energy system. So in order to maintain over unity a very precise clock that over saw the procession of the equinox was created so they could time the use of extreme volumes of energy and not tip the abundance into the negative.

The other phenomena which the scientists could not account for are the strange shaped blocks and angles used in ancient buildings seen all around the globe.

The answer is obvious to me. The weight of the blocks + The mass of gravity on those blocks create stability and planting. The funny interlocking angles are there to prevent lateral movement of the structure. Because they used no mortar they needed a type of small Keystone interlocking system.

The mysteries of the Pyramids continue to fascinate me. aaah

N
    N

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:34 pm

I would like to put something out there as im sure Evisnam would approve is in keeping with this thread.

What about the boomerang ?     It only dawned on me recently the absolutely intense technology behind the making of a stick that flies and comes back to the point of origin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boomerang

It  has to be the most sophisticated hunting tool ive come across. And all from an indigenous people who were walking around with loin cloths and straw huts .....  

The boomerang is over 50,000 years old !    Fifty Thousand Years Old !       and they designed a stick that uses aerofoil technology not only to fly but to change angle mid flight based on the change of air speed over the wing tips dependent on the angle of the boomerang.  

UMMMMM !   is your brain hurting too  ?

This brings me to my second point , " Dark Emu "  a book written about the true heritage of indigenous australians.

Here is a ted talk by the author,.

and a link to his book.

https://www.magabala.com/products/dark-emu

These two points alone are mind boggling !  

please enjoy

N
    N

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:37 pm