tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
orthodoxymoron
Zephoria
NANUXII
shiloh
mudra
B.B.Baghor
Sanicle
Chimpsky
seekeroftruth
tacodog
TRANCOSO
Carol
16 posters

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

mudra
    mudra

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 7 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Post  mudra Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:48 am

evisnam wrote: It would be wise to understand that spirituality is something of a preference of how to interact with the Universe. Your spirituality can be whatever you want it to be, so long as you submit to basic tenets of existence.

Respect , Forgiveness , Fortitude.

Respect covers Judgement , Forgiveness covers Evolution , Fortitude covers Enlightenment.

Judgement covers Possibilities,   Evolution covers Magnification,  Enlightenment covers  Infinity.  

and something i see valuable from an impressive author,

Seamus Heaney

“The true and durable path into and through experience involves being true … to your own solitude, true to your own secret knowledge.”

think on these my friend.

These are wise words indeed. Essential ones.
    Thanks for sharing this spiritual point of view in your own unique way Evisnam.

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM - Page 7 Empty Re: The First Fire , a story of EVISNAM

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:34 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:Thank-you for your VERY Interesting posts, evisnam!! Has this world been run by some sort of Supercomputer and Artificial-Intelligence for thousands of years?? If so, is the creator of this system alive and well, and living on Planet Earth?? If so, who might they be?? I never know how to interpret and verify this sort of information. That goes for history-books, the Bible, religious and philosophical writers and speakers, et al. I envy those who live in the now, and concern themselves primarily with friends, family, school, sports, work, entertainment, etc. I've tried to dig-deeper regarding antiquity, the otherworldly, and how things REALLY Work in the world, solar-system, and universe, and I've paid a VERY High Price for doing so, with nothing to show for it, and a lot of shunning and shameful treatment. I hesitate to pull others into my quest, and I sometimes envy those who simply study the way things really are, and then profit from the madness, without attempting to make things better. People seem to want what they want, and they don't seem to want to learn about inconvenient-truth. This website should have a HUGE amount of participating-members and lurking-viewers, but notice the pathetic-numbers. This world seems to be run as a Big-Business where the Bottom-Line is the Bottom-Line. Sorry, I'm rambling, but this might be my last chance to communicate my feelings and perceptions with you. We will miss you. Namaste and Godspeed.
    evisnam wrote:Questions by Orthodoxymoron :

Has this world been run by some sort of Supercomputer and Artificial-Intelligence for thousands of years??

It would be best to adopt the theory that we , as in the inhabitants of sol 3 , are the results of experimentation on a large scale and have been for millions of years.  I ask you a question , In the Ra Material did you notice each time Ra was asked a question it responded with " I Am Ra " before each answer ?

What sort of an entity would do that ?  AN OI , Organic Intelligent Being or in earth terms Supercomputer. So the answer is yes and no , Yes it has been influenced in parts by an OI but it has not been run by one. There is not one single entity of intelligent origins that would tout its self Ruler of All.

The Ra OI was in fact running the genetic alterations of the experiment and this was a grand scale experiment in terms of this planet only. In relation to the universe it is a tiny little blip.

If so, is the creator of this system alive and well, and living on Planet Earth??

Refer answers above.

If so, who might they be??

the Alpha Draconis in conjunction with several other assistants. I have had 2 or 3 encounters with the Alpha Draconis and while they have a very adamantine energy I did not get the feeling they were hostile per se, mind you i was not in judgement in their presence and that counts for much.

NB:  Please note the true names of these entities or factions are actually much harder to pronounce or even impossible for me to , so i refer to earth terms so we can all relate.

PS : for you Orthodoxymoron i want to extend some information i think you may find useful.   We have not understood the machination of our solar system , how it works , how its energised and how it interacts, We as in most earth humans. It would be wise to understand that spirituality is something of a preference of how to interact with the Universe. Your spirituality can be whatever you want it to be, so long as you submit to basic tenets of existence.

Respect , Forgiveness , Fortitude.

Respect covers Judgement , Forgiveness covers Evolution , Fortitude covers Enlightenment.

Judgement covers Possibilities,   Evolution covers Magnification,  Enlightenment covers  Infinity.  

and something i see valuable from an impressive author,

Seamus Heaney

“The true and durable path into and through experience involves being true … to your own solitude, true to your own secret knowledge.”

think on these my friend.
    Thank-you evisnam. I'm including this information in a thread I've been working on, which seems to be a Mini-Matrix. Perhaps someday a forest will emerge from the accumulation of trees. Namaste and Godspeed.
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu May 31, 2018 9:35 pm

I have a question for Evisnam

The theory of Heaven and Hell

Heaven being a place we go to after we die

Hell a place we go to if we fail

We are in a binary system.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_number

meaning we are dictated by numbers.  

The primary language of the Orion system is Math

The primary manufacturing medium of the Orion system is stone

The outcome of the two is structure

result   =    A Structured Environment

Heaven : Ruled by god

Hell : Ruled by Satan

Satan's assistant is Lucifer

God's assistant is nature

If the predominant nature of our planet is satanic , ruled by the luciferian

where do you think we are right now  ?

N
    N
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Sat Jun 30, 2018 11:26 pm

Nanuxi , Your question here : where do you think we are right now ?

In terms of how you have posed your question , you do not leave much room for an answer. It makes it all too obvious however ill answer this question from a different perspective.

Lucifer , who is referred to as Satan , the Devil etc etc is all the same person , just differing aspects of its persona.

Lucifer was not cast down , Lucifer being our god's conglomerate favorite and most dedicated sun was given the task to punish those who are evil.

one of Lucifer's tasks include , but not limited to , Creating temptation. We are given free choice to either take the pleasure of sin or to reject it. In the action of taking the pleasure of the sin you are rewarded with a pleasure response. Which can feed into your desire for more. This place is perfect for testing souls and yes its all one big test.

If you fail your test , you come back for another life in what theologians call " hell " ( in the manual " Bible " which is partially correct ) and you repeat the tasks and temptations till you reach a place of self realisation that what you do on some level affects others negatively. Yes there is not much wiggle room but please realise we are here because at some stage we have broken covenants to others and our selves.

Here we engage in giving power to false idols. A trap that is diabolical but was it ever a doubt that Lucifer's intelligence is diabolical ? Even those who believe they are in service to Lucifer often get it totally wrong. As they indulge in what they believe is in service is actually to their own determent.

I will elaborate on this later , for now i must take a break.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:18 am

Woah.. in part I did know this and in part had not thought of it quite in those terms expressed in your post. Recently I've been observing what has been going on in multiple arenas and am somewhat disgusted with watching egos running amuck attacking others in various ways. And of course there is the whole child enslavement, trafficking and murder of children for their organs. This is just the tip of the ice berg. It would see that Satan has more followers then Christ these days with clashes between the two coming to the forefront. But what I've also noticed in myself is the complete lack of interest in anything coming out of Hollywood, including all of the MSM news.. I can't even watch it on the net being how boring and/or toxic it's become. I'm also experiencing an increase sensitivity to certain reading material or anything that has to do with violence among people. It seems that the toxic level of human / spiritual negative energy is amping up. Even the volcano here on the island appears to be manifesting it's own hell on earth.

It will be a relief to head back to the woods back with the cougars, bears and skunks.. all true by the way and currently near-by. I've often thought that there are lovely eddies tucked away about here and there for for peace loving people to migrate to and enjoy. Also ironically, 4 close family and friends are traveling this weekend to do just that - relocate away from toxic environments, so perhaps this is a trend.

Now heres the other interesting aspect.. the new life style being sought is a very simple, one close to nature and without external trappings. Do you suppose the temptations of ego have been set aside with these folks? There's something to be said for a happy recluse.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:32 am

NANUXII wrote:I have a question for Evisnam

The theory of Heaven and Hell

Heaven being a place we go to after we die

Hell a place we go to if we fail

We are in a binary system.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_number

meaning we are dictated by numbers.  

The primary language of the Orion system is Math

The primary manufacturing medium of the Orion system is stone

The outcome of the two is structure

result   =    A Structured Environment

Heaven : Ruled by god

Hell : Ruled by Satan

Satan's assistant is Lucifer

God's assistant is nature

If the predominant nature of our planet is satanic , ruled by the luciferian

where do you think we are right now  ?

N
    N
    evisnam wrote:Nanuxi , Your question here :   where do you think we are right now  ?

In terms of how you have posed your question , you do not leave much room for an answer. It makes it all too obvious however ill answer this question from a different perspective.

Lucifer , who is referred to as Satan , the Devil etc etc is all the same person , just differing aspects of its persona.

Lucifer was not cast down , Lucifer being our god's conglomerate favorite and most dedicated sun was given the task to punish those who are evil.

one of Lucifer's tasks include , but not limited to , Creating temptation. We are given free choice to either take the pleasure of sin or to reject it. In the action of taking the pleasure of the sin you are rewarded with a pleasure response. Which can feed into your desire for more. This place is perfect for testing souls and yes its all one big test.

If you fail your test , you come back for another life in what theologians call " hell " ( in the manual " Bible " which is partially correct ) and you repeat the tasks and temptations till you reach a place of self realisation that what you do on some level affects others negatively. Yes there is not much wiggle room but please realise we are here because at some stage we have broken covenants to others and our selves.

Here we engage in giving power to false idols. A trap that is diabolical but was it ever a doubt that Lucifer's intelligence is diabolical ?    Even those who believe they are in service to Lucifer often get it totally wrong. As they indulge in what they believe is in service is actually to their own determent.

I will elaborate on this later , for now i must take a break.
    Carol wrote:Woah.. in part I did know this and in part had not thought of it quite in those terms expressed in your post. Recently I've been observing what has been going on in multiple arenas and am somewhat disgusted with watching egos running amuck attacking others in various ways. And of course there is the whole child enslavement, trafficking and murder of children for their organs. This is just the tip of the ice berg. It would see that Satan has more followers then Christ these days with clashes between the two coming to the forefront. But what I've also noticed in myself is the complete lack of interest in anything coming out of Hollywood, including all of the MSM news.. I can't even watch it on the net being how boring and/or toxic it's become. I'm also experiencing an increase sensitivity to certain reading material or anything that has to do with violence among people. It seems that the toxic level of human / spiritual negative energy is amping up. Even the volcano here on the island appears to be manifesting it's own hell on earth.

It will be a relief to head back to the woods back with the cougars, bears and skunks.. all true by the way and currently near-by. I've often thought that there are lovely eddies tucked away about here and there for for peace loving people to migrate to and enjoy. Also ironically, 4 close family and friends are traveling this weekend to do just that - relocate away from toxic environments, so perhaps this is a trend.

Now heres the other interesting aspect.. the new life style being sought is a very simple, one close to nature and without external trappings. Do you suppose the temptations of ego have been set aside with these folks?  There's something to be said for a happy recluse.
    orthodoxymoron wrote:It seems as if the souls in this soul-system or solar-system are not under the direct-guidance of the Creator, but rather existing under a system which is somewhat rogue and reprehensible. I continue to suspect that we know very-little about Pre-Eden Wars in Heaven and Earth, which might've resulted in Adam and Eve being anything but innocent, right from the beginning (or before the beginning). I've been passively considering various possibilities, and it seems as if the Matrix is mad at me for doing so. Perhaps we're not supposed to know too-much or get too-uppity. Perhaps we're supposed to wallow in sin and misery for a predetermined period, and then be shown how bad we were for thousands of years, as a galactic-lesson, such that Rebellion Against God NEVER Happens Again (or something to that effect). I feel increasingly miserable, as if the brain-screws are being tightened by the Devil's-Disciples to reign me in (or something to that effect). God and Responsibility Relative to Solar System Governance is an interesting topic to review (for those who are capable of doing so). Unfortunately, I nearly fall-over when I get out of bed in the morning, and my vision sometimes goes screwy. I think this might have everything to do with picking on the witches, and second-guessing life, the universe, and everything.

There's a private-war I need to fight, and I don't think it's going to end well. Truth and honesty relative to ethics and law are SO Overrated. What was the Pre-Eden Perfect Law of the Lord Throughout the Universe?? How do we REALLY know anything significant about Ancient-History and Life Throughout the Universe?? What do we REALLY have by way of comparison to judge the Human-Experiment?? How does one Question-Authority without being Insubordinately-Rebellious?? Why does Humanity require a Devil or Lucifer to keep Hell burning hot?? Don't we screw each-other (in more ways than one) without any assistance from the Devil and His and/or Her Angels?? I'm tired, disillusioned, and rambling. You don't have to answer these questions. They might mostly be unanswerable. A Mulholland Drive Space-Cowboy Individual of Interest once told me "Mystery is a Good-Thing." Regarding Satan, consider Blanche Barton and the Church of Satan. There was an interesting Art Bell interview, with a mystery-caller from Indio. Later, another individual 'Roman' (from Indio) sent a message to Art regarding that 'Barton Interview'. There's something about San Bernardino, Palm Springs, Merlin's Cave, and Indio, but I don't want to go there. Not tonight.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:52 am

thank you for all your responses ,  I will address the insights and questions in time.

To continue my train of thought from my previous post, what i find most interesting in all the mystery of this planet are the micro expressions of experience which will eventually accumulate to a macro shift.

I feel now more than ever that respect towards all is paramount and to remove the barriers of conflict and opposition to try and understand why we do what we do.

I get the very strong feeling that select few of the ones who wield power here on earth have come to a realisation that if we shift into higher consciousnesses and eventually become inducted to the universal family , their reign will end and then have to return to their place and repay their karmic debt.

think of this this planet as an energy , no walls , rocks , oceans or fields.. just energy ...  what sort of energy do you think it would emanate ?  

it would be mathematically proportional to the emotional reactions caused by pleasure or pain.

Is it any wonder why War is such a booming economy ?      

the negative emotional energy anchors us to this plane of existence.  What does the opposite do   ?   it gives you fleeting glimpses of a better energy matrix which in turn can make some lose faith and others feel inspiration. In order to free ourselves of the burden we have self imposed we must go through the fire and when you do ye shall be loosed.

Fire in this instance is a metaphor for Challenges.  Lucifer is Fire

Go through them and be re born.  

the Hidden Hand , an impoirtant dialogue to read if you wish to understand what we are here for.  here is an excerpt to explain what i mean.

"  Of the thirteen base bloodlines, the Hidden Hand says that only three are indigenous to Earth. The rest have off-world origins, the so called Fallen Angels or Nephilim as described in the Book of Enoch. S/he clearly identifies where the most power is found among the thirteen bloodlines: “I want to be clear on this Bloodline issue. The ones you know, they are of earthly lineage. Yes, they have their place in the Family, but the Real Power lines, do not originate from this planet.

Further clarifying the identity of the most powerful bloodlines, the Hidden Hand says they derive from the “group soul” or entity known as Lucifer:

Our Creator, is the one you refer to as ‘Lucifer’, “The Light Bearer” and “Bright and Morning Star”. Our Creator is not “The Devil” as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible. Lucifer is what you would call a “Group Soul” or “Social Memory Complex”, which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density…. In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer’s fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a “Bright Star”. Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an ‘Angel’ or ‘Light Being’.

So while the Family is led by ten extraterrestrial bloodlines, all thirteen bloodlines see themselves as physical manifestations of Lucifer – a highly evolved spiritual being who has taken on the assignment of creating a negative polarity which gives humanity the opportunity to evolve by making better moral choices.  "

Very important to note i would say.

So how does this answer the question ,  " Where do you think we are right now ? "

Well if i were to guess it would be a holographic and binary construct for the purposes of re education.    True education comes at the deepest self realisation ,  Know thy Self , Know Who you Are , contemplate what you do unto others , contemplate the selfish and negative attributes of an ego that furnishes its own hedonism.  

A good ego is essential , a good ego always takes into consideration others within its dynamic who can benefit from its actions and often incorporates mechanisms to facilitate benefit for all concerned.

I will take a pause for now and return with more.
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:51 am

When the original creators of our race failed in their experiment their superiors ordered them to clean up the karmic mess they created. Thousands of years passed as their plan evolved and the christ mythos was born. This is why the story of Osiris is re cycled over the ages, this is why so many common threads appear in the differing religions.

This is why Gods only Sun was sacrificed to give us life.

The Morning Star

The Light Bearer

The Fire

Lucifer

Is it any wonder why the early indigenous tribes were sun worshipers ?

Do you see now the diabolical intelligence involved in our manner of evolution ? for all of those who wonder what their purpose is down here... look inside, know that no matter how far you have traveled in the wrong direction, the moment you make the realisation you can always turn it around.

Know this also , the moment you know what you do is wrong and you keep doing it... multiplies your negative karma to return for longer and longer.

As what some describe as an " old soul " i can tell you i have made many mistakes over my lives, we all do, its natural to make mistakes. Those who seek to improve themselves even to the detrement of their own life are considered to be closer to home.

Those who have heard of Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus is someone i am very familiar with , Hermes is a unique one to contemplate , he is one who is known to be the traverse of the good and evil. Both know him , both respect him , both know he has a role to mediate between the two , the traverser of souls from the lower to the higher.

When i was met by the Alpha Draconis i saw they had wings , like bats wings , it later dawned on me that this may be the Dragon we speak about in our human tales. The further i contemplate everything i have experienced , the more i see how everything is so backwards, how truth is hidden in plain sight, how the stories of our true history is skewed to mislead unless you have gained wisdom.

An excerpt from a Hermes Text :

" “Hermes bowed his head in thankfulness to the Great Dragon who had taught him so much, and begged to hear more concerning the ultimate of the human soul. So Poimandres resumed: "At death the material body of man is returned to the elements from which it came, and the invisible divine man ascends to the source from whence he came, namely the Eighth Sphere...
    "Then, being naked of all the accumulations of the seven Rings, the soul comes to the Eighth Sphere, namely, the ring of the fixed stars. Here, freed of all illusion, it dwells in the Light and sings praises to the Father in a voice which only the pure of spirit may understand. Behold, O Hermes, there is a great mystery in the Eighth Sphere, for the Milky Way is the seed-ground of souls, and from it they drop into the Rings, and to the Milky Way they return again from the wheels of Saturn. But some cannot climb the seven-runged ladder of the Rings. So they wander in darkness below and are swept into eternity with the illusion of sense and earthiness.
    "The path to immortality is hard, and only a few find it. The rest await the Great Day when the wheels of the universe shall be stopped and the immortal sparks shall escape from the sheaths of substance. Woe unto those who wait, for they must return again, unconscious and unknowing, to the seed-ground of stars, and await a new beginning. Those who are saved by the light of the mystery which I have revealed unto you, O Hermes, and which I now bid you to establish among men, shall return again to the Father who dwelleth in the White Light, and shall deliver themselves up to the Light and shall be absorbed into the Light, and in the Light they shall become Powers in God. This is the Way of Good and is revealed only to them that have wisdom.”

The Mystery Continues to Unravel

Make your own conclusions

you must

evisnam

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:05 pm

I would like to pass on the basics on universal law as i have come to understand them.

They may seem complex or strange but i can assure you they are rooted in logic. I want to try to articulate how they are through the portal of my mind because having understood them was not achieved by reading them as a text , then going about adopting them.

The way i know them is that they resonate inside me and we all have a " resonator " which is a very powerful ally if you choose to listen to it. I shake my head sometimes when i write wondering how to help someone understand things i experience that i know so well but never put into words, so it is a challenge and i make mistakes in language however i feel its so important for someone to uncover the machination of spirituality into a more scientific language.

Scientific in the sense its practical and straight forward to understand the text, so here i go....  

Universal laws operate on a simple basis yet its complex if you were to examine the " nuts and bolts "

We works backwards from the end result sans internum absque mendacium.  IE: working backwards from the ideal end result without lying to our selves in the imagined route.

EG:  I want to buy milk from a corner store but i hold a grudge with the owner , the grudge was brought about years ago when he stole my girlfriend... it was when i was having a break from the relationship and started to see someone else. They became friends and eventually got together.  

if i examine the situation truthfully i have no grounds to carry a grudge , in fact i have no reasonable grounds for any type of grudge within that dynamic.

I ask you now to ponder for a minute how you have done this in your daily lives...  

Now i ask you to examine the feeling it gives you when you are asked to admit truth...

Ok so that " feeling " you get in that moment is called " Egofear "   and it is designed to give you a negative feeling of the repercussions of admitting truth and its social ramifications.

So what i would like you to do now is get to that point where you " feel " the " Egofear " then hold it as an image in your mind, you may describe it any way you like visually and or texturally.  

Then i ask you to inverse its being from its point of inception , take in a deep breath and hold it , hold till you are almost blue in the face and whilst holding put that feeling into your breath and then blow it out with all your might.

This is called unraveling the self imposed law.

Please note if you go back to thinking the same way IE if that does not change your thinking you will end up back at square one.

Universal Law One : Admission to self sans internum mendacium.

I will leave  this one for you to ponder ... i will be back with the other 5 laws.

PS. Please be seated when you try this method , it can make your legs weak as you release. When you feel that rush leave your body DO NOT TRY TO CONTROL IT !!! LET !!! IT !!! GO !!! you may feel it pour out of you like a turbulent river of energy... this is a good thing, let it all out to the point you feel serene.

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:36 pm

Hello Carol , forgive me i am remis .

Your question here : " Now heres the other interesting aspect.. the new life style being sought is a very simple, one close to nature and without external trappings. Do you suppose the temptations of ego have been set aside with these folks? There's something to be said for a happy recluse. "

Firstly lets look at what the word Ego really means.

Ego is the Latin word that means " I " Philosophically it means to be of conscious thought , Psychoanalytically it is the part of the mind that mediates between the conscious and subconscious and accounts for your own personal identity.

There is no gender specific ideal in the word Ego other than both genders partake in it in equal parts. EG men partake in Ego through ambition and achievement just as much as women do. Men and women both partake in self improvement yet women take far greater pride in their appearance, would that mean that women have more ego than men ? In that instance yes but to take pride in your appearance is a good thing. Now there would be examples of both that are representative of Bad Ego, this would simply be when the outcome of that ego indulgence is purely selfish.

So what am i trying to say ? I would get the feeling right about now that most people think ego is bad , just like vegans think killing sheep is bad. What sets them apart ? An in tolerance of sentient life suffering and lack of education. The killing of an animal for sport i think is cruel and un just however doing it humanly and with purpose is necessary for survival.

The native Terran's of your home in the USA the original Red , Cheorkee , Sioux and Navajo ( to name a few ) Adopted a care takers attitude to the earth. They killed animals to survive but they thanked the animal and did it with dignity. It was part of their culture to do this.

What Vegans and Vegetarians do not understand is that plants have just as much feeling and they are sentient even more than animals are.

So next time you eat an apple realise that unless it is rotten and decayed it still is alive and you are eating it alive.

So in light of your question i would have to say that people who have the courage to follow through on their desires have most definitely followed their ego. Ego is not an attachment to creature comfort as its implied in your question however it is loosely related. Whatever the ego desires most , it will achieve.

Now on to answering your question, people who leave a traditional life style in seeking one that they yearn for is evolutionary behavior. The question is " can they pull it off ? " We are not that victorian animal anymore .. we have regressed into what i call " The Venturi of Technology " simply put , the part of evolution tipping scale where equal parts pull each other in opposing directions. The Venturi is the part of the living evolutionary vacuum creating a phase cancellation of thought to the human condition.

Why are we regressing and migrating simultaneously ? Why dont we migrate back to nature and adopt advanced technological techniques to not only give us our creature comforts but also be in symbiance with nature ? Jaques Fresco had this vision in his architectural design.

Living off grid is a great way to extend your life and happiness but to do so with mediocre technology seems detrimental.

So i would say embrace your ego and live where you feel is good for your soul , but adopt new and emerging technology to live freely and to the edification of nature. It can be done , we just need to break free from stereotypical thinking.

Here is a video from Jaques Fresco , i hope it inspires.

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:12 pm

In watching all of the Venus Project i realise some of the information in it was not what i was going for per se,

The video below is far more comprehensive on modern housing techniques relaying simple but effective ways to build smart homes where the " smart " component is not designed to benefit others , instead it is designed to benefit the inhabitants.

For example, The air pressure inside is kept slightly higher than the outside pressure to keep dust out of the home.

The exo skeleton of the home is imbed with solar panels , you don't see the panels , the exterior just looks like a honeycomb structure, inside the home are sensors to detect particulates which carry disease and in turn increases the electrostatic charge of the interior surfaces to disinfect the home automatically. Much like how ultraviolet frequency 254 nm. from the sun acts as a disinfectant naturally.

These are just a few examples of how a true smart home should operate. Currently the smart component is being skewed towards information retrieval... Part of the sickness inherent in our government agencies.

What i propose is this , instead of feeling stifled by this , make a choice to do it your own way. You do not need permission from a government agency to install or build anything, you have free will to do so the way you want.

The fear they instill in us is to carry the laziness of their scheme. So if you seem to comply when the situation arises, not giving them any idea that you are opposed to their ideas, when they are gone and your dealing is done , change it to how you want it. Yes i know the fear is they will come back or find out... So what ? What is the worst that can happen ? And in your experiences how many times do they actually come back, if ever ?

Do Not Fear , it is their construct , choose to be brave and do what is best for you.

So if you want a fire place in your mobile home so you can use wood to fuel your stove and hot water system , DO IT !! Install it , put a fascia over it to look like a book shelf , Why does the house smell like smoke ? from the camp fire ! Why do you store wood in the back ? for the camp fire ! Why is there a fire place inside ? the home came like that , we changed it to a book shelf to comply with regulations !

Then when they are gone, go and find a nice vista , heat up the fire place, drink your wine and snicker at your mischievous conduct.

Below is the Jaques Fresco video i referred to earlier.

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:28 am

The Second Cosmic Law

Freedom is who you are.

This is the phonetic sound of the words i imagined....

" Inkhe he sheldrek miya hon she nam " in certain dialects of Hindi it means " i am pleased to see you " िंखे हे शेल्ड्रेक मिया होण शी नाम

but when i felt it in my mind i understood it but then it took me time to apply it to my self , my own personal place.

I am pleased to see me , i am pleased to see me free to do as i wish and to roam in any way i want. I am free , i am not subservient of anything other than my own personal situation of which i imply with my own doing.

When you are pleased with your self , you are free.

The second law also states ,

You do in turn you see , be ready for what you've become.

when the finger is pointed there are three pointing back at you and the thumb up to the heavens.

inside the imagination trying to conduct freedom we point the finger to all that we " believe " limit us .. but its our foresight that saves...

learn from the lesson , do not lament it.

Anything you encounter you have created.

To Be Part of the universal family this must be in your very essence.

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:01 am

The Third Cosmic Law

Again this one is in the hindi language, when i was merged with certain beings a lot of this information was sort of " imprinted " , at the time i had no idea , it was later with contemplation my mind heard the phonetic sounds , i wrote them down as they sounded to me and later researched them and the language they ended up being was usually Hindi or a very old dialect of Galecian / Latin.

Energetic Balance : oorjaavaan santulan ऊर्जावान संतुलन

This law speaks of equilibrium of the self and your interaction with the universe you are in , this was also referred to as Yan and Yang, an excerpt from the Tao to illustrate.

" In Chinese philosophy, yin and yang describes how seemingly opposite or contrary forces may actually be complementary, interconnected, and interdependent "

Its an important law for binary systems in particular. When you go beyond the 7th veil this law becomes obsolete but in the early stages of the third veil ( as you all are now ) it is of particular importance to understand.

I will now try to explain this law and its machination, forgive me if i sound obscure.

The higher and lower planes inside any specific bubble interact dependent on the ability of the one to listen to its flow of energy. The higher dictates the lower , the lower shapes the higher. As you go through your lesson your soul spiral changes to a newer matrix , it can peak and it can fall, the highest peak is accounted for then the fall from that peak is halved. Your average number to your self and to your former is the defining destination of your next vessel.

Caveat : Changes can only be counted numerically if they are done without prior knowledge and only if the intent is not corrupt.

Yes we are speaking of Karma.

Its a particularly difficult tenet to understand as there are so many variables and for me to explain all of what i know would be exhausting and practically impossible however the simplified version i present here should give you the tools to get a better understanding.

As i was going through my spiritual peak i reached a number scale of 999 out of 1000, presently i am at approximately 840 and hovering. These scales are done by third parties who do not know you and they give you the score anonymously. It is very difficult to maintain anything over 800 for any significant period of time especially on Sol 3 in the 3rd Bubble. In order to maintain anything between 900 and 1000 you would literally need to be a hermit and for the time i was in that peak i practically was. I was decidedly celibate for almost 2 years during this time and it was the most joyous i had ever felt.

I cannot describe the feeling of joy i had each and every day, people thought i was a few trees short of a forest... in retrospect i can see how some would come to that conclusion, but i make no apologies. I had cleared all of my life Karma , i was free and clear and the feeling you get when that happens is indescribable.

I want to elaborate a little on how i came to this place. My journey started before i reached my second fire. In fact it was a few years before that i got the calling to go toward my next phase , i did crazy things for eg sell off my business that was thriving , quit every attachment i had to people and things, meditated and studied philosophy, then the second fire happened... I was in a very good place , i had no debt and a few shillings in my pocket so i followed my heart and it took me on a journey through south america from Buenos Aires to Peru ( thanks to the power of U2 and Muse ) and i knew instinctively i was there for a purpose. When i found my purpose it was a shock at how unadorned it was , it was not like a light parted the clouds while hiking up a mountain.. in fact when i was on the bus across south america somewhere near La Quiaca i was listening to my favorite travel album Janes Addiction live bootlegs compilation ( you have to heart it in context to appreciate it ) and a voice spoke to me clearly and said " you will not meet your star family "

Obviously i had grandiose ideas of what i would discover there ... This kind of made me feel sad and a little disappointed ... Buit i got over that fairly quickly.

long story short what i was there for happened while i was walking down a city street and buying candy from an old lady sitting on the steps of a building, i gave her a fair bit more than the price of the candy , in fact i emptied my pockets and gave it to her then selected 5 lollies from her basket , the look of gratitude on her face was so powerful it hit me to the core, she gave me a blessing in spanish " que los dioses te bendigan " at that very moment i could not stop crying for the rest of the day. I had never truly seen gratitude until that moment.

That feeling was so powerful i still well up whenever i see that ladys face in my mind.

So how does this all explain the Third Law ? Gratitude is something we must exercise daily if we are to appreciate what we have and if you are in true appreciation , letting its river flow to the ends and beginnings , your Karma will be your life's pursuit.

The way i found peace is to learn gratitude, real gratitude.

The truth about Karma is weather you think its right or wrong you dont know for sure until you show gratitude for your being and for others.

I am grateful to you for being so accepting of me and taking an interest in my story. I truly hope that even in a tiny little way , it helps you know your self.

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:25 am

The Fourth Law is is a tenet / law to do with honoring the feminine energy matrix.

I heard it as Shyen Dao Wiyaka , which is unusual because the first 2 words " Shyen Dao " meaning " way of the spirit " are of chinese origin and the word ' wiyaka " is sioux for " girls living in the traditional way ".

Simply put a womans strength is in her most innocent nature , being in the feminine and honoring the gift of life.

In traditional terms a womans task was to honor life as she is the bearer of life and given the task to carry and bear a living being.

A woman's place is honoured by thew fact she can do this , everything else must be provided for. In turn the woman would show grace in accepting her role.

We all must accept our role , this does not mean we cannot be powerful inside of this great gift.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:52 pm

something of an addendum to your egyptology

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDTHFXDF9G0
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:08 pm

Thank you

The idea of being sovereign is best described by the late Prince Nicholas de Vere Von Drakenberg , this will have to do with the 6th Law which will come after the 5th, i post this now so you have time to research it as a concept.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNaf_ojAq7s

And some very interesting first hand information only de Vere would brave telling us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQG9sf0UF-A&list=PLL0oj637m2XAGj0uMKwOp_z7RnjiKLgKO

Last edited by evisnam on Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : as usual good videos get taken down from youtube , these replace them)
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:27 pm

I have been researching symbology and creating talismen as part of my deciphering the 6th law as it is a symbol.
    It is taking me some time but i must be sure before i post it. Don't worry its been 4 years of research so far , i am very close.

One of the sources of my research is possibly one of the most accurate i have seen on youtube and is easily shared.

Symbols are the language of intelligent beings. What symbols do is rather than tell a story , they embody the energy and information embed in it at the time of its creation. Symbols can lay dormant , their energy rely on belief and that belief connecting to aligning systems which were present at their creation.

to create a Talisman takes wisdom, knowledge and intent. Metallurgy and Alchemy add power to the multiplier of the one. An understanding of theoretical mathematics helps a great deal.

I was part of a group some years ago that met once a week and we sought ways to change the energies inside institutions of destruction that reside on this planet. I introduced a class on making Talismen for the purposes of multiplying the power of the group. 11 of us met with a critical mass at one stage and we flowed that energy into a recipient which was a crystal. Whenever we used that crystal afterwards the lights in the building would dim and sometimes the electrical circuits would cut out all together. Unfortunately some of the members were frightened by this and left the group... but not after we did some good for your planet.

Intent is everything and knowing nothing is the multiplier.

please enjoy

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:36 pm

I take you back to the last change of guard, the end of the last baktun, Dec 2012 , the understanding of what actually took place is paramount to our evolution.

The exact date when it took place was at noon, Dec 15th 2012 , it was that moment the etheral gates were shut and a belt of stone was created around this planet. A sort of quarantine to stop the forthcoming energetic forces emanating from sol 3 out into the universe.

It was stated this would be the end of times , but it was not , it was the beginning of the bronze age which leads eventually into the iron age.

This is the Mayan culture and superior knowledge of the stars. The Mayan were the children of the evolution from the sky gods , emigrated into hiding from egypt, integrating with the original sorion race of sol 3. Yes they had the gene pool of genetically altered humans , they were the offspring of the eugenic process and precursor of Homo Novus.

They were intelligent enough to resist propaganda and saw the indigenous reptilian race for what they were, peaceful and highly evolved space travelers. They integrated their knowledge with that of the reptilian races and became a super power of knowledge.

How does this cover symbology ?

cancer = Beginning of the golden age

Cancer now linked to death

isis = the godess archetype of creation

Isis now likened as a force for death and destruction.

The evil powers that be inverse the meaning of the positive thus creating the false idolatry of the good. Jesus on a crucifix is a false idol. The Crucifix is not the cross , its a crucifix ! it is the symbol of death. Giving praise to a savior upon a crucifix is likened to savoring the hazing of an innocent.

But even now the gears set inside your minds cannot accept truth. Then i say stop thinking with your mind and see with your spirit instead. The mind is merely a memory bank used to store knowledge , both good and bad. It does not discriminate what you choose to deposit. However once you have made up your mind it then dictates from that set of parameters your outlook.

Know nothing , see everything.

evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:41 am

I wanted to share a video that i stumbled upon that gives credence to my theories regarding our eugenic evolution, in particular that one of the gene's was manipulated at some stage and also makes mention that man was at one stage friend to the reptilian species in particular Enki who was also referred to as
    " The Trickster " , now this in particular got my attention because Hermes is also referred to as the trickster. Could Enki and Hermes be one in the same ?

Also the word Satan was translated from Sumerian Cuneiform : Sat An , which means " The Administrator "

What this information does is create a marker for me , it was information originally given to me at my second fire which over time i managed to put into words. Now this video shows credible scientists and archaeologists correlating similar points and in some instances exact intersections of lines of communication.

This to me shows the information is plausible.

Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:50 am

Thanks Evisnam
    Good video

The way I understand things satan is related to Saturn the dark sun (son)
    Swanny
    Swanny

Post  Swanny Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:17 pm

Maybe Saturn was the Administration center or home of the gods

Evisnam if you haven't seen already you should watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esBaHppmhTQ

Lots of talk of energy
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:33 pm

Thank you Swanny ,

I have enjoyed many of Michael's live talks and videos. In my opinion he is one of the more genuine independent speakers on the circuit.

I believe South Africa was one of the original places used as a staging area for colonisation and eugenics. One of my earliest memories was being part of this program C 3000 BC. in South Africa or rather on an island off the mid west coast of Africa.

If you were to over lay a 500 micron slice of the present human genome on the rock circles of Africa you would find a match. The energy of these constructs would have influenced the genetic codes of the inhabitants slowly over 120 to 150 years. When i say slowly it was a lot slower than the technology used in the egyptian pyramids but in relation to normal evolution it was millions of times shorter in time.

This was a more gentle and less obvious manner of eugenics. If you live in an energetically manipulated environment your genes over time will take on the new matrix in favor of the old but this would normally take millions of years to adopt. If the energy is amplified many times it takes much less time. Because this energy is similar to the energy we now know as electricity it was possible to tap into this energy and focus it for tasks as well.

Enki whom i suppose is Hermes in one of his earlier manifestations, was reembodied into new life every few thousand years or so hence why he has so many names. Enlil was less tolerant of humans and was all too happy to punish and enslave them. I believe he was not enamored with his tasking, perhaps he was given this task and accepted it begrudgingly.

Saturn is the planet of Law. It governs the Universal law system from standard down to micro law. Macro Law is governed by the AI and OI of the central race.

Hermes was historically reported as the interpreter of the laws and ways for humans to learn, is this why the snake symbolically represents knowledge ?

His first manifestation was of the reptilian being, perhaps even one of the original sorion race of this planet in a collaboration ?

One thing is for sure , that collaboration went askew and now on earth is in opposition.

Whenever we wonder why things take so long to change we must remember to think in grander time scales.

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:16 pm

Here is an interesting addendum to earlier theories discussed in this thread about our origins and its relation to planet X  You may notice that at poignant
    moments the video is interrupted, this is a youtube tactic to diminish information.

Planet X and Human Origins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79cyDPePLG8

N
    N
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 26, 2019 7:37 pm

Very interesting N.

Here is a follow-up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxTpOab7Ods
    They Decoded The Sumerian Tablets..You Won't Believe What They Found!

Found at different times but the core of the info is the same. These kings were appointed by the Gods and kingship depended from heaven. And then the flood swept over which is what happened to that civilization. There have been many strange discoveries in recent years, but the Sumerian cuneiform clay tablets may be the strangest of all, recently they have been connected with African stone ruins. Modern historians have been speculating about the origins of these mysterious ruins for years, are they the remnants of a 200,000 year old civilisation?

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    evisnam
    evisnam

Post  evisnam Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:38 am

Hello Carol ,

We see now evidence that the present human incarnation being Cro Magnon who lived along side Neanderthal as an over lap of approximately 10,000 years.

I would postulate that Neanderthal Man was more of a natural progression, in evolutionary terms from the apes. I would further postulate in early missions to find planets to mine for resources, the visitors tried to use Neanderthal as slaves and found them to be too strong to conquer so they instead used eugenics to create a new , more subservient version to work for them.

Seeing that such a hearty and well adapted native was extinct some 250,000 years ago i would say that some 270,000 years ago would be roughly when this eugenics program started.

I often put my self in the shoes of those i try to understand and then try to think like them. When i do this things come together and make sense when used in conjunction with other markers.

The reference to " Kings " in the tablets are obviously middle rank extra terrestrial beings given the task to over see various continents. The reference to polygamy in the old testament and the quran would have been inspired by the Kings taking a harem to pro create. A single King could sire hundreds per annum.  

Hence why the term  " Sire " has a dual meaning. To be a Lord and to be the seed of breeding.

When we put our selves in the shoes of our ancestors and imagine what it would be like to see such things take place we can temper the recounts with primitive minds and see the correlation of technology and flying machines depicted as " God's " and " Sky Chariots "

We see now that our gods are just extra terrestrial beings of greater technology and of course , power.

The continuance of using the term " God " is right and wrong in the same instant because of the lack of education behind the name. Before Judeo Christianism was invented , we had a clearer view of the relation of god and man. The reason or one of the reasons it happens less these days is because we have generally become more aware of technology so its pointless for extra terrestrial beings presenting them selves as such.

The next step will be to introduce extra terrestrials as they are and to hopefully gain a mutual acceptance... it is at this point we will have the gifts of knowledge and freedom.

I know this flies in the face of all religion and is offensive to those who are devout. The degree of offense is proportional to ones in ability to accept a more realistic or rather modern recount of " God's "  that is relevant to us today.   The Bible was written by man , in hope of re educating us. But who reads this book ? and when they do they all have a different view of what it means and as a result we have further separation between those who have good intention.  

It is diabolical and cruel to think we could ever understand such wisdom.

I feel that the instigation of a one god system was to reduce or rather halt our ability to influence paradigms. Lets look at historical recounts of polydeism. We had different gods that were attributed for different tasks...

In the following link we see many gods that had differing powers of influence , i would postulate that if you wanted to change the outcome of a battle for instance in the hindu religion you would pray to Shiva.

https://www.learnreligions.com/list-of-gods-and-goddesses-by-culture-118503

If we wanted to enact such a thing today and just prayed to " God " no one would hear or enact the prayer.

A generic term as a vehicle to prayer that is never answered is imo what stops us from making the difference we need.

I have in the past , in spiritual groups called upon certain deities to whom i am connected, and did a prayer with this group. The results on many occasions were nothing short of " miraculous " ,

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:12 am