tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Brook
Carol
Eartheart
Beren
SpiralOut
Sanicle
devakas
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
magamud
14 posters

The Devil

devakas
    devakas

The Devil - Page 3 Empty Re: The Devil

Post  devakas Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:47 pm

you mean you as individual as son as God?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:56 pm

No, we as children of god...
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:09 pm

Why you fear Him?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:52 pm

Because he holds the power of life and death....
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Do you know that you are soul? Seed from Father?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:35 am

Yes sir...
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:08 am

Good Morning megamud!
    I am originally from Lithuania, catholic country. Jesus said I am servant to Father, know your Father and love with all your heart. He is the most attractive and loves you very much.
    did you pray today before your coffe??
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Good evening Devakas and yes I prayed this morning thank you. It was a challenging day, but I give thanks that I am alive.
    May god bless you...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Lets talk about fear with the Dualist.
    They use it to seal their religion.
    They use it to justify their perception. When in actuality their fear is nothing but experience.

So in essence they themselves are the ones who live in fear of experiencing life. What they choose, is giving up their souls to a conglomerate of others who live in fear of life, lying to themselves and projecting fear coming from others.

The essence of this Religion is, that its leaders gave up in finding the message that life gives us. They have concluded for others that all is ego and delusion, because in their searches they found no evidence of Order in nature. They cannot be wrong because the sages of antiquity say so? Their empire has survived the test of time? Or is it to big to fail?

This religion is the epitome of Dogma at this time.

And here is the kicker. They believe in inter dimensional beings or gods, that they will follow into oblivion.
    An esoteric Ponzie scheme, to manipulate your consciousness for their agenda to use you. A banking scheme is an exact analogy.

They do not want to do their own dirty work, so they give themselves up to be in emptiness because they no longer want to search.

This is the truth...
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:57 pm

They do not want to do their own dirty work / what dirty work??, so they give themselves up to be in emptiness because they no longer want to search / to search what??.

This is the truth.../ this is opinion
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:13 pm

The Devil - Page 3 Screen-Shot-2012-03-20-at-2.29.12-PM
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:45 am

nice one Ortho lol

what do you think about this video, my beautiful friend shared today? I think it is wonderful message

This material world - ignorance, passion and goodness
    Three modes of matter in human art

goodness is maintenance and the video is made in this mode

devakas
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:52 am

They do not want to do their own dirty work / what dirty work??, so they give themselves up to be in emptiness because they no longer want to search / to search what??.

This is the truth.../ this is opinion
    Dev you amaze me at how you can be ignorant then "know". Almost if two characters are involved unbeknown to the one?

The dirty of work of finding the answer.

To search for the truth.

Truth stands on its own merit sir...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:55 am

This material world - ignorance, passion and goodness
    Three modes of matter in human art

You sure are arrogant claiming what you know of human endeavors. I would suggest that you take your own advice from your religion and apply it to yourself. Then from there begin again....

It is such a strange schism on how you can appreciate the beauty of creation but then want to absolve it. Strange indeed....

But makes perfect sense...

Last edited by magamud on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:57 am

Ortho I would suggest the same to you. Practice your basics, shed your complexities and begin again...

Good day...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:33 am

magamud wrote:Lets talk about fear with the Dualist.
    They use it to seal their religion.
    They use it to justify their perception. When in actuality their fear is nothing but experience.

So in essence they themselves are the ones who live in fear of experiencing life. What they choose, is giving up their souls to a conglomerate of others who live in fear of life, lying to themselves and projecting fear coming from others.

The essence of this Religion is, that its leaders gave up in finding the message that life gives us. They have concluded for others that all is ego and delusion, because in their searches they found no evidence of Order in nature. They cannot be wrong because the sages of antiquity say so? Their empire has survived the test of time? Or is it to big to fail?

This religion is the epitome of Dogma at this time.

And here is the kicker. They believe in inter dimensional beings or gods, that they will follow into oblivion.
    An esoteric Ponzie scheme, to manipulate your consciousness for their agenda to use you. A banking scheme is an exact analogy.

They do not want to do their own dirty work, so they give themselves up to be in emptiness because they no longer want to search.

This is the truth...

Thanks for posting this Magamud. I think that you might just have hit the nail on the head in many cases.

The sad thing to me is that young seekers will choose to follow a 'guru' believing they will find God only to learn some very harsh and nasty lessons. From the research I've done on some of these religions, it's become obvious that no matter how much chanting, meditation, praying, etc you may do, if you're not a whole and balanced, good-hearted, compassionate human being to begin with, following these instructions will certainly not make you so to bring you closer to God. In fact there's reason to believe that following such a course might even cause the lower passions to strengthen.

Have you read this? I suggest anyone who may be considering joining an ashram do so before they do.
    http://www.strippingthegurus.com/index.html#stgtoc
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:33 am

The sad thing to me is that young seekers will choose to follow a 'guru'
    Yes you are pointing out the corruption of teaching and to this very old Religion a presenting heirarchy. I have no problem with people choosing this Religion, I just protest their lack of informed consent. They are a bunch of "know it alls". And to maintain their integrity they must chant and repeat their faith to keep it together. Similar to the Debt system.

In fact there's reason to believe that following such a course might even cause the lower passions to strengthen.
    Indeed and this points to all belief system that are not true. The horrid thing like the Duality religion is it is To Big to Fail attitude. Even its humility is used to recyle their belief system. This also points to the schism's in peoples psyche, which manifests in that Dr. Jekyl, Mr. Hyde thing. Compulsion, repression, fascism, Passivism, victim, arrogance, delusion, etc....

Quite something to say the least...

Last edited by magamud on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:17 pm

2045: A New Era for Humanity 7:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01hbkh4hXEk

In February of 2012 the first Global Future 2045 Congress was held in Moscow. There, over 50 world leading scientists from multiple disciplines met to develop a strategy for the future development of humankind. One of the main goals of the Congress was to construct a global network of scientists to further research on the development of cybernetic technology, with the ultimate goal of transferring a human's individual consciousness to an artificial carrier.

http://2045.com/

The Dalai Lama Supports 2045’s
    http://2045.com/dialogue/29819.html
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Prometeus - The Media Revolution 5:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xj8ZadKgdC0&feature=player_embedded

Voice: Philip K. Dick Avatar.
    Date: 6th April 2051
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:55 pm

Those videos are horrible. Humanity is losing qualities of humility.

Welcome to Kali Yuga!
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Roger Scruton

time, death and eternity
    ...and renunciation of material world.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:56 pm

This piece is propaganda for the false teachings of Maya. In actuality this is the infinity loop of deception, the labyrinth of Buddhas corrupt teachings and the endless maze that humanity must go through until they wake up. Until then, this is the image of their enslavement. God help them...

Crop Circle Tibetan Buddhist symbol of an 'endless knot'
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187640/Intricate-crop-circles-shape-Tibetan-Buddhist-symbol-represent-perceptions-reality-carved-landscape.html

This is the latest intricate crop circle to appear overnight in a British wheat field.
    The mysterious pattern resembles the ancient Tibetan Buddhist symbol of an 'endless knot' - a complex loop of lines and circles used to illustrate the eternal flow of time.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2187640/Intricate-crop-circles-shape-Tibetan-Buddhist-symbol-represent-perceptions-reality-carved-landscape.html#ixzz23jkIguJe

The Devil - Page 3 Article-2187640-1486B708000005DC-765_964x949

For come there is a beginning and an end....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Roger Scruton should get his mind out of the gutter to prove his points. Show me the stone the builders rejected. A house of cards at best.
    I can compliment the time, balance and precision of such a philosophy, but its test is in its foundation gentlemen.
    It will not survive the storm.

He has sealed himself in a bunker, an application of doublethink and an algorithm of defenses.
    With English pomp to boot....

Thanks for the info Dev...

This Religion is like the Agenda 21 of philanthrope...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:13 pm

If you believe in nothing, then what is there to say...

You will sublimate peace to fill your yearning to search?

Since no one knows anything you will create something but not want to be with someone?

Will you go within leaving without?

Nothing matters so lets party?

If you are always changing point of views how will you know depth, know how to take root.

Will you tell me to go to the light? Go to peace? Go to goodness?

There is a straight line. It goes from the Son to the Father. His Kingdom is coming....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:25 pm

If you know nothing, how could anything grow from this?
    They believe it is forward when they are going backwards.

You believe its all about you, yet your connected to the we. How will you separate yourself? Become a master of the I?

Will you give yourself to harmonics? Read your astrology until you can't? Are we all really meeting at the same place in the end?

Will you just be a body looking through a window?

Do you have a Jaccobs ladder?

Can you be in the body?

Can you matter?

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:08 am