tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Brook
Carol
Eartheart
Beren
SpiralOut
Sanicle
devakas
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
magamud
14 posters

The Devil

magamud
    magamud

The Devil Empty The Devil

Post  magamud Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:57 am

I do believe its pertinent to understand this person as he Rules this world currently. To understand why he is here we must look at Gods plan. God's love for us, is to give us individuation amongst his creation which translates in allowing the Devil to run amok. So in essence the Devil is a teacher to help us understand consciousness. This is no easy task and the devil takes great value in fooling man, to not know who he is. The devil like our good liars here on earth take great pride in remaining anonymous and hidden. This is where there power lies. I do believe the Devil will be drawn out and have to physicalize himself in the flesh. I think he will manifest within the Eastern Myst domain as a light being easily taking over this Religion/Belief system. It appears he has prepared these followers for some time releasing Esoteric Science prematurely to get humans addicted to the upper realms of consciousness. This causes a schism and intellectually people are leaving their bodies due to lack of integrity or knowledge. It's not pretty by any means as opposing forces within this sect and from cynicism here on earth make it quite difficult to engage in Reason. But such is life...

This thread is open to any questions at all and I hope to continue to journal my thoughts on this.
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

The Devil Empty Re: The Devil

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:10 am

Hi Magamud,

Such an interesting thread... I know of some devil's in human form but what exactly do I mean by that? Well "Devil" is a word used to describe a person's act.. Everyone has their own definition of what Devil is.. To me, when someone deliberately goes out to "fake" anything is being a little devil... If people believe the devil exists in the ethers well this is true too because it is our thoughts that create them.. Why I monitor my thoughts every day.. I have been called snake in the grass as a child because I was cunning once.. My auntie was given a box of chocolates when I was living with her and she asked me to hide them so I did.. and only I knew where they were so of course being 11 years old I would help myself to the hidden goodies whenever I pleased.. When she asked me to retrieve them for her they were all gone.. I think people give way too much power to the Devil by fearing what it is they may not understand.. If someone deceives me I kick the little devil out! I can go much deeper on this thread too with many personal experiences but I start with some humor for today if that is okay for we all need to remember to laugh at ourselves and the devils... The Gods Do Love to Laugh!!!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:56 am

I'm trying to have an open yet critical mind. Should I have 'Sympathy for the Devil'?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLddJ1WceHQ&feature=related

Please allow me to introduce myself
    I'm a man of wealth and taste
    I've been around for a long, long year
    Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
    Had his moment of doubt and pain
    Made damn sure that Pilate
    Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Petersburg
    When I saw it was a time for a change
    Killed the Czar and his ministers
    Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
    in the general's rank
    When the Blitzkrieg raged
    And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
    Ah, what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
    (woo woo, woo woo)

I watched with glee
    While your kings and queens
    Fought for ten decades
    For the gods they made
    (woo woo, woo woo)

I shouted out,
    "Who killed the Kennedys?"
    When after all
    It was you and me
    (who who, who who)

Let me please introduce myself
    I'm a man of wealth and taste
    And I laid traps for troubadours
    Who get killed before they reached Bombay
    (woo woo, who who)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
    (who who)
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
    (who who, who who)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
    But what's confusing you
    Is just the nature of my game
    (woo woo, who who)

Just as every cop is a criminal
    And all the sinners saints
    As heads is tails
    Just call me Lucifer
    'Cause I'm in need of some restraint
    (who who, who who)

So if you meet me
    Have some courtesy
    Have some sympathy, have some taste
    (woo woo)
    Use all your well-learned politesse
    Or I'll lay your soul to waste, mmm yeah
    (woo woo, woo woo)

Pleased to meet you
    Hope you guessed my name, mmm yeah
    (who who)
    But what's puzzling you
    Is the nature of my game, mmm mean it, get down
    (woo woo, woo woo)

Woo, who
    Oh yeah, get on down
    Oh yeah
    Oh yeah!
    (woo woo)

Tell me baby, what's my name
    Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
    Tell me baby, what's my name
    I tell you one time, you're to blame

Oh, who
    woo, woo
    Woo, who
    Woo, woo
    Woo, who, who
    Woo, who, who
    Oh, yeah

What's my name
    Tell me, baby, what's my name
    Tell me, sweetie, what's my name

Woo, who, who
    Woo, who, who
    Woo, who, who
    Woo, who, who
    Woo, who, who
    Woo, who, who
    Oh, yeah
    Woo woo
    Woo woo
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

The Devil Empty Seth http://www.theshiftofconsciousness.info/seth.html

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:23 am

CHAPTER 17

PROBABILITIES, THE NATURE OF GOOD AND EVIL, AND RELIGIOUS SYMBOLISM

Christian dogma speaks of the ascension of Christ, implying of course a vertical ascent into the heavens, and the development of the soul is often discussed in terms of direction. To progress is supposedly to ascend, while the horror of religious punishment, hell, is seen at the bottom of all things.

Development is therefore considered in a one-line direction only, in Christian terms. Seldom, for example, is it thought of in horizontal terms. The idea of evolution in its popular meaning promulgated this theory, as through gradual progression in a one-line direction, man emerged from the ape. Christ could just as well have disappeared sideways.

The inner reality of the message was told in terms that man at the time could understand, in line with his root assumptions. Development unfolds in all directions. The soul is not ascending a series of stairs, each one representing a new and higher point of development.

Instead, the soul stands at the center of itself, exploring, extending its capacities in all directions at once, involved in issues of creativity, each one highly legitimate. The probable system of reality opens up the nature of the soul to you. It should change current religion's ideas considerably. For this reason, the nature of good and evil is a highly important point.

On the one hand, quite simply and in a way that you cannot presently understand, evil does not exist. However, you are obviously confronted with what seem to be quite evil effects. Now it has been said often that there is a god, so there must be a devil - or if there is good, there must be evil. This is like saying that because an apple has a top, it must have a bottom - but without any understanding of the fact that both are a portion of the apple.

We go back to our fundamentals: You create reality through your feelings, thoughts, and mental actions. Some of these are physically materialized, others are actualized in probable systems. You are presented with an endless series of choices, it seems, at any point, some more or less favorable than others.

You must understand that each mental act is a reality for which you are responsible. That is what you are in this particular system of reality for. As long as you believe in a devil, for example, you will create one that is real enough for you, and for the others who continue to create him.

Because of the energy he is given by others, he will have a certain consciousness of his own, but such a mock devil has no power or reality to those who do not believe in his existence, and who do not give him energy through their belief. He is, in other words, a superlative hallucination As mentioned earlier, those who believe in a hell and assign themselves to it through their belief can indeed experience one, but certainly in nothing like eternal terms. No soul is forever ignorant.

Now those who have such beliefs actually lack a necessary deep trust in the nature of consciousness, of the soul, and of All That Is. They concentrate upon not what they think of as the power of good, but fearfully upon what they think of as the power of evil.

The hallucination is created, therefore, out of fear and of restriction. The devil idea is merely the mass projection of certain fears - mass in that it is produced by many people, but also limited in that there have always been those who rejected this principle.

Some very old religions understood the hallucinatory nature of the devil concept, but even in Egyptian times, the simpler and more distorted ideas became prevalent, particularly with the masses of people. In some ways, men in those times could not understand the concept of a god without the concept of a devil.

Storms, for example, are highly creative natural events, though they can also cause destruction. Early man could see only the destruction. Some intuitively understood that any effects are creative, despite their appearances, but few could convince their fellow men.

The light-and-darkness contrast presents us with the same kind of picture. The good was seen as light, for men felt safer in the day. The evil was therefore assigned to nightfall. Within the mass of distortions, however, hidden beneath the dogma there was always a hint of the basic creativity of every effect.

There are, then, no devils waiting to carry anyone off, unless you create them yourself, in which case the power resides in you and not in the mock devils. The Crucifixion and attendant drama made sense within your reality at the time. It arose into the world of physical actuality out of the inner reality from which your deepest intuitions and insights also spring.

The race brought forth the events, then, that would best convey in physical terms this deeper nonphysical knowledge of the indestructibility of the soul. This particular drama would not have made sense to other systems with different root assumptions than your own.

The symbolism of ascent or descent, or of light and dark, would be meaningless to other realities with different perceptive mechanisms. While your religions are built around an enduring kernel of truth, the symbolism used was craftily selected by the inner self in line with its knowledge of those root assumptions you hold as valid in the physical universe. Other information, in dreams for example, will also be given to you with the same symbolism, generally speaking. The symbolism itself, however, was simply used by the inner self. It does not inherently belong to inner reality.

Many probable systems have perceptive mechanisms far different from your own. In fact, some are based upon gestalts of awareness completely alien to you. Quite without realizing it, your ego is a result of group consciousness, for example; the one consciousness that most directly faces the exterior world, is dependent upon the minute consciousness that resides within each living cell of your body; and as a rule you are only aware of one ego - at least at a time.

In some systems the "individual" is quite aware of having more egos than one, in your terms. The entire psychological organization is in a way richer than your own. A Christ who was not aware of this would not appear in such a system, you see. There are kinds of perception with which you are not familiar, worlds in which your idea of light does not exist, where almost infinite gradations of thermal qualities are absorbed in terms of sensation, not of light.

In any of these worlds, the Christ drama could never appear as it appeared within your own. Now the same thing applies to each of your great religions, though as I have said in the past, the Buddhists come closer, generally speaking, to a description of the nature of reality. They have not understood the eternal validity of the soul, however, in terms of its exquisite invulnerability, nor been able to hold a feeling for its unique character. But Buddha, like Christ, interpreted what he almost knew in terms of your own reality. Not only of your own physical reality, but your own probable physical reality.

The methods, the secret methods behind all of the religions, were meant to lead man into a realm of understanding that existed apart from the symbols and the stories, into inner realizations that would take him both within and without the physical world that he knew. There are many manuscripts still not discovered, from old monasteries par-ticularly in Spain, that tell of underground groups within religious orders who kept these secrets alive when other monks were copying old Latin manuscripts.

There were tribes who never learned to write in Africa and Australia who also knew these secrets, and men called "Speakers" who memorized them and spread them upward, even throughout northern portions of Europe, before the time of Christ.

Offhand, the work involved could take five years, for there were several versions, and a group of leaders, each going in different directions, who taught their people. The world was far more ripe for Christianity than people suppose, because of these groups. The ideas were "buried" already throughout Europe.

Many important concepts were lost, however. The emphasis was on practical methods of living - quite simply - rules that could be understood, but the reasons for them were forgotten.

The Druids obtained some of their concepts from Speakers. So did the Egyptians. The Speakers predated the emergence of any religions that you know, and the religions of the Speakers arose spontaneously in many scattered areas, then grew like wildfire from the heart of Africa and Australia. There was one separate group in an area where the Aztecs dwelled at a later date, though the land mass was somewhat different then, and some of the lower cave dwellings at times were under water.

Various bands of the Speakers continued through the centuries. Because they were trained so well, the messages retained their authenticity. They believed, however, that it was wrong to set words into written form, and so did not record them. They also used natural earth symbols, but clearly understood the reasons for this. The Speakers, singly, existed in your Stone Age period, and were leaders. Their abilities helped the cavemen survive. There was little physical communication, however, in those days between the various Speakers, and some were unaware of the existence of the others.

Their message was as "pure" and undistorted as possible. It was for this reason however, through the centuries, that many who heard it translated it into parables and tales. Now, strong portions of Jewish scriptures carry traces of the message of these early Speakers, but even here, distortions have hidden the messages.

Since consciousness forms matter, and not the other way around, then thought exists before the brain and after it. A child can think coherently before he learns vocabulary - but he cannot impress the physical universe in its terms. So this inner knowledge has always been available, but is to become physically manifest - literally made flesh. The Speakers were the first to impress this inner knowledge upon the physical system, to make it physically known. Sometimes only one or two Speakers were alive in several centuries. Sometimes there were many. They looked around them and knew that the world sprang from their interior reality. They told others. They knew that the seemingly solid natural objects about them were composed of many minute consciousnesses.

They realized that from their own creativity they formed idea into matter, and that the stuff of matter was itself conscious and alive. They were intimately familiar with the natural rapport existing between themselves and their environment, therefore, and knew that they could alter their environment through their own acts.

Generally speaking, once a Speaker always a speaker, in your terms. In some incarnations, the abilities might be used so powerfully that all other aspects of the personality remained in the background. At other times the capacities might be timidly used. The Speakers possess an extraordinary vividness of feeling and thought pro-jection.

They can impress others with greater import through their communications. They can move from inner to outer reality with easy ability. They know instinctively how to use symbolism. They are highly creative on an unconscious level, constantly forming psychic frameworks beneath normal consciousness that can be used both by themselves and others in dream and trance states. They often appear to others in the dream condition, and they help dreamers in the manipulation of inner reality. They form images with which the dreamers can relate, images that can be used as bridges and then as gateways into kinds of consciousness more separated from your own.

The symbolism of the gods, the idea of the gods on Olympus, for example, the crossing-over point at the River Styx - that kind of phenomenon was originated by the Speakers. The symbolisms and frameworks of religion, therefore, had to exist not only in the physical world but also in the unconscious one. Outside of your own framework, houses as such or dwellings as such are not needed, and yet in trance encounters or dream encounters with other realities, such structures are frequently seen. They are transformations of data into terms that will be meaningful to you.

After death, for example, an individual may continue to create these - masses of individuals may - until they realize that the frameworks are no longer necessary. The Speakers were not confined in their activities, therefore, to waking consciousness. In all periods of your time they went about their duties both in the waking and sleep state. Much of the most pertinent information, in fact, was memorized by trainees during the dream condition, and passed on in the same manner. These unwritten manuscripts therefore were also illustrated, so to speak, by dream journeys or field trips into other kinds of reality. Such training still goes on. The particular psychic or story framework may vary. For example, conventional images of the Christian God and the saints may be utilized by the Speakers, with all of this highly vivid. The dreamer may find himself then in a magnificent harem, or instead in a brilliantly illuminated field or sky. Some Speakers confine their abilities to the dream state; and, waking, are largely unconscious of their own abilities or experience.

Now it is meaningless to call such dreams or dream places hallucinations, for they are representations of definite "objective" realities that you cannot perceive as yet in their own guise. The Egyptian religion was largely based upon the work of the Speakers, and great care was given to their training. The outward manifestations given to the masses of the people became so distorted, however, that the original unity of the religion finally decayed.

However, efforts were being made then to map inner reality in ways that have not been attempted since. It is true that in the dream state and in some other levels of existence close to your own, there is strong individual play in the creation of images, and a magnificent use of symbolism, but all of this takes place, again, in an "objective" definite environment, an environment whose characteristics make such phenomena possible - a field of activity, then, with its own rules. Now the Speakers are familiar with those rules, and often serve as guides. They have at times worked within organizations as in Egypt, where they worked through the temples and became involved with the power structures. As a rule, however, they are far more solitary.

Because of the true simultaneous nature of time, they are, of course, speaking to all of your ages at once through their various manifestations. On occasion they also serve as mediators, introducing to each other two incarnations of one personality, for example.

The rules within physical reality say that objects appear to be stationary and permanent. The rules of other realities are often far different, however. The nature of mental activities will follow different lines, and "continuity" in terms of time will not exist. Perceptual organization will exist by the use of different psychological groupings.

From the outside, such systems would seem meaningless to you even if you were able to perceive them. You would not be able to observe the pivot points about which actions occurred. The very definite rules of that system then would be quite obscure to you.

Now the Speakers are familiar with the rules within many systems. Still, however, most of these systems in larger terms are somewhat connected with your own kind of reality. There are an infinite number of inner universes. Only the very highest, most developed gestalt consciousness can be aware of anything like their totality. In this larger context, then, the Speakers must be called local. There is something like a chart mapping many of the nearby systems of reality, and I hope some day in your terms to make this available. In order to do so, Ruburt must be trained somewhat more intensely. There are points of coincidence where under certain conditions entry may be made from one of these systems to the other. They need not exist separately in space as you know it, of course.

These are called coordination points, where one camouflage merges into the other. Some of these are geographical in your system, but in all cases, a tuning-in of consciousness is a necessary preliminary. Such entries can only be made in an out-of-body condition. Each individual in his dreams has access to the information possessed by the Speakers. There are adjacent states of consciousness that occur within the sleep pattern, that cannot be picked up by your EEG's - adjacent "corridors" through which your consciousness travels.

The higher centers of intuition are activated while physically oriented portions of consciousness remain with the body. The "absent" portion of the self cannot be traced through brain patterns, though the point of its departure and the point of its return may show a particular pattern. The "time out" itself, however, will not be detected in any way, the tracings showing only whatever characteristic pattern was being given immediately before departure.

Now this happens in every night's sleep. Two areas of activity are involved, one very passive and one acutely active. In one state this portion of consciousness is passive, receiving information. In the next stage it is active as it takes part through action - the concepts given it are then vividly perceived through participation and examples. This is the most protected area of sleep. The rejuvenating characteristics enter in here, and it is during this period that the Speakers act as teachers and guides.

This information is, then, often interpreted on return by other layers of the self such as the body consciousness and subconscious, where it is formed into dreams that will have meaning to these areas of the self and where general teaching, for example, may be translated into practical advice involving a particular matter.

There are several very definite stages of sleep, and they all perform various services for the personality. They are also signals for different layers of consciousness, realization, and activity. They are accompanied by some physical variations, and there are some variations having to do with age.

In our next chapter I will speak of these in some detail. For now it is sufficient to realize that specific steps, definite alterations, occur as consciousness is shifted from the exterior to the interior reality, and that these changes are not random; that consciousness leaves through a very predictable route to its many destinations. Through the ages the Speakers have taught dreamers how to manipulate in these other environments. They have taught them how to bring back information that could be used for the good of the present personality. According to the intent, present purpose, and development, an individual may be aware of these travels to varying degrees. Some have excellent recall, for example, but often misinterpret their experience because of conscious ideas.

It is very possible for one dreamer who is a Speaker, to go to the aid of another individual who is having some difficulties in an inner reality within the dream state. The idea of guardian angels of course is highly connected here. A good Speaker is as effective within one reality as he is within the other, creating psychic frameworks within physical reality as well as within interior environments. Many artists, poets, and musicians are Speakers, translating one world in terms of another, forming psychic structures that exist in both with great vitality - structures that may be perceived from more than one reality at once.

There are also various states of consciousness in waking life, upon which you do not focus, and of which you are usually quite unaware. Each state knows its own conditions and is familiar with a different kind of reality.

"You" presently have a once-centered consciousness, in that "you" close off from your experience these other stages of consciousness in which other portions of your entire identity are intimately involved. These other stages of consciousness create their own realities as you create your own. The realities are, therefore, byproducts of consciousness itself. If you could become aware of these, they might appear to be other places to you, rather than realms or fields of different kinds of activities. If you probe into these realms you will be forced to perceive them with the root assumptions of your own system, translating feelings of warmth and comfort, for example, into images of warm shelters or buildings, or feelings of fear into images of demons.

On occasion even in waking life a personality may spontaneously shift gears, so to speak, and suddenly find itself for a second or perhaps a few moments within another such realm. Disorientation usually occurs. There are those who do this quite deliberately with training, but often they do not realize that they are interpreting the experiences they have with the values of their "home" consciousness.

All of this is not as esoteric as it might seem. Almost every individual has had bizarre experiences with consciousness, and knows intuitively that their greater experience is not limited to physical reality. Most dreams are like animated postcards brought back from a journey that you have returned from and largely forgotten. Your consciousness is already oriented again to physical reality; the dream, an attempt to translate the deeper experience into recognizable forms. The images within the dream are also highly coded, and are signals for underlying events that are basically not decipherable.

The Speakers help you in the formation of dreams which are indeed multidimensional artistic productions of a kind - dreams existing in more than one reality, with effects that dissect various stages of consciousness that are real, in your terms, to both the living and the dead and in which both the living and the dead may participate. It is for this reason that inspirations and revelations are so often a part of the dream condition.

Divorced from physical focus, you are in a better position to hear the Speakers, to translate their instructions, to practice with the creation of images, and to be guided in the methods of maintaining the health of the physical body. In the most protected areas of sleep, the apparent barriers between many layers of reality vanish. You are aware, for example, of some probable realities. You choose which probable acts you want to actualize in your system. You follow other probable acts through in the dream state. You do this individually, but you also do it en masse on national and global levels.

Consciousness at different levels or stages perceives different kinds of events. In order to perceive some of these you have only to learn to change the focus of your attention from one level to another. There are minute chemical and electromagnetic alterations that accompany these stages of consciousness, and certain physical changes within the body itself in hormone production and pineal activity.

You usually glide from wakefulness through to sleep without ever noticing the various conditions of consciousness through which you pass, yet there are several. First, of course, with various degrees of spontaneity, there is the inward turn of consciousness away from physical data, from worries and concerns of the day. Then there is an undifferentiated level between wakefulness and sleep where you act as a receiver - passive but open, in which telepathic and clairvoyant messages come to you quite easily.

Your consciousness can seem to float. There are varying physical sensations, sometimes of growing large, sometimes of falling. Both sensations are characteristic of moments in which you almost catch yourself, almost become aware of this undifferentiated area, and then translate some of its experiences into physical terms. The sensation of largeness, for example, is a physical interpretation of the psychic expansion. The feeling of falling is an interpretation of a sudden return of consciousness to the body.

This period can last for only a few moments, for half an hour, or can be returned to. It is a cushioning, supportive, and expansive stage of consciousness. Suggestions given during this time are highly effective. Following this period there is an active state, that can occur, of pseudodreaming, where the mind busies itself with physical concerns that have managed to cling through the first two stages.

If these are too vigorous, the individual may awaken. This is a vivid, intense, but usually brief stage. Another undifferentiated layer follows, this time marked quite definitely by voices, conversations, or images, as consciousness tunes in more firmly to other communications. Several of these may compete for the individual's attention. At this point the body is fairly quiet. The individual will follow one or another of these inner stimuli to a deeper level of consciousness, and form into light dreams the communications he is receiving.

Somewhere during this time he will go into a deeply protected area of sleep, where he is at the threshold to other layers of reality and probabilities. At this point his experiences will be out of all context to time as you know it. He may experience years though only minutes have passed. He will then return toward physical reality in an area marked as REM sleep by your scientists, where physically oriented dream productions will be created, putting the knowledge he has gained into use. The cycle would then be repeated. Almost the same kinds of fluctuations and stages occur even when you are waking, however, though you are even less aware of them because then the egotistical self acts quite purposefully to blanket out these other areas of experience.

The precise stages are present beneath waking awareness, however, and with the same chemical, electromagnetic, and hormonal fluctuations. You simply are not aware of what your consciousness is doing. You cannot yourselves keep track of it for five full moments of your time. The dimensions of it can only be sensed by those determined enough to take the time and effort required to journey through their own subjective realities. Yet intuitively each individual knows that a part of his experience escapes from him all the time. When you suddenly cannot remember a name that you should know, you have in essence the same kind of feeling of which you are always subconsciously aware.

The purpose of the Speakers is to help you correlate and understand this multidimensional existence, and to bring as much as possible of it to your conscious attention. Only by learning to feel, or sense, or intuitively perceive the depths of your own experience can you glimpse the nature of All That Is. By becoming more aware of your consciousness as it operates in physical life, you can learn to watch it as it manipulates through these other less familiar areas. Probable realities are only probable to you because you are not aware of them.

These stages of consciousness are all a part of your own reality. A knowledge of them can be most useful. You can learn to "shift gears," stand aside from your own experience, and examine it with much better perspective. You can prepare questions or problems, suggesting that they be solved for you in the sleep state. You can suggest that you will speak with distant friends, or convey important messages that you cannot convey verbally, perhaps. You can bring about reconciliations, for example, at another layer of reality though you cannot do so in this one.

You can direct the healing of your body, telling yourself that this will be accomplished by you at one of the other levels of sleep consciousness, and you may ask for the aid of a Speaker to give you any necessary psychological guidance that is needed to maintain health. If you have particular conscious goals and if you are reasonably certain that they are beneficial ones, then you can suggest dreams in which they occur, for the dreams themselves will hasten their physical reality.

Now unconsciously you do many of these things. You often go back In time, so to speak, and "relive" a particular event so that it has a different ending, or say things that you wish you had said. A knowledge of one state of consciousness can help you in other states. In a light trance the meaning of dream symbols will be given if you ask for them. The symbols may then be used as methods of suggestion that will be tailored for you personally. If you discover, say, that a fountain in a dream represents refreshment, then when you are tired or depressed, think of a fountain. In another layer of reality, of course, you will be creating one.

In the most protected areas of sleep you are dealing with experience that is pure feeling or knowing, and disconnected from both words or images. As mentioned, these experiences are translated into dreams later, necessitating a return to areas of consciousness more familiar with physical data. Here a great creative synthesis and a great creative diversification takes place, in which any given dream image has meaning to various layers of the self - on one level representing a truth you have lived and on other levels representing this truth as it is more specifically applied to various areas of experience or problems. There will be a metamorphosis, therefore, of one symbol turning into many, and the conscious mind may only perceive a chaos of various dream images, because the inner organization and unity is partially hidden in the other areas of consciousness through which the reasoning mind cannot follow.

The unconscious and subconscious areas, however, are aware of much more of this information than the ego, for it receives only the minute residue of dream material as a rule. The Speakers therefore may appear within dreams as historical characters, as prophets, as trusted old friends, or in whatever guise will impress the particular personality.

In the original experience, however, the true nature of the Speaker is apparent. The production of dreams is as "sophisticated" an endeavor as is the production of the objective life of a given individual. It is simply living on different terms.

These various stages of consciousness and fluctuations of psychic activity can also be examined through direct experience from the waking state. In the following chapter we will let you become more aware of these ever-active portions of your own reality.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:39 am

Lucifer is only mentioned once, by name, in the entire Holy Bible! Satan and the Devil are mentioned in surprisingly few passages - and very little is revealed about them. God is both good and evil in the Bible. I have speculated that we are dealing with minor gods and/or goddesses in history and the Bible. The Creator God of the Universe (with a very large 'G' - seems to be strangely absent). This has caused me to seek a common-sense foundation for politics, religion, church, and state - based upon Responsibility and the U.S. Constitution - namely a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System. I'm not shaking my fist at God (with a large 'G'). I'm simply shaking - especially when I keep hearing about vengeful deities, retribution, extermination, reclaiming 'their' planet, etc. I've just about had it with all of this. I will respond to comments - but I'm really not going to keep posting like I have in the past. All of this seems as though it were a great, big puzzle - which is not meant to be solved. The goal seems to be confusion, misery, punishment, and even extermination. I am more disillusioned and miserable than you can imagine. I just want things to be peaceful and happy for everyone - but I keep hearing the universe laughing behind my back.

Half of the verses (54 of 107) in the Holy Bible which refer to Lucifer, Satan, and Devil are found in the Four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John). I find this highly significant. Think about it...

LUCIFER occurs 1 time in 1 verse in the KJV.

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! [how] art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

SATAN occurs 56 times in 49 verses in the KJV.

1Ch 21:1 And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel.

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
    Job 1:7 And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
    Job 1:8 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that [there is] none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil?
    Job 1:9 Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, Doth Job fear God for nought?
    Job 1:12 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath [is] in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.
    Job 2:1 Again there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them to present himself before the LORD.
    Job 2:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.
    Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that [there is] none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
    Job 2:4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
    Job 2:6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he [is] in thine hand; but save his life.
    Job 2:7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

Psa 109:6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.

Zec 3:1 And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
    Zec 3:2 And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: [is] not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

Mat 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Mat 12:26 And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Mat 16:23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Mar 1:13 And he was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto him.

Mar 3:23 And he called them [unto him], and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan?
    Mar 3:26 And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.

Mar 4:15 And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word that was sown in their hearts.

Mar 8:33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

Luk 4:8 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Luk 10:18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Luk 11:18 If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub.

Luk 13:16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?

Luk 22:3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

Luk 22:31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired [to have] you, that he may sift [you] as wheat:

Jhn 13:27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

Act 5:3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back [part] of the price of the land?

Act 26:18 To open their eyes, [and] to turn [them] from darkness to light, and [from] the power of Satan unto God by faith that is in me.

Rom 16:20 And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ [be] with you. Amen.

1Cr 5:5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

1Cr 7:5 Defraud ye not one the other, except [it be] with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.

2Cr 2:11 Lest Satan should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices.

2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

2Cr 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.

1Th 2:18 Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.

2Th 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

1Ti 1:20 Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

1Ti 5:15 For some are already turned aside after Satan.

Rev 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.
    Rev 2:13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, [even] where Satan's seat [is]: and thou holdest fast my [was] my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth.
    Rev 2:24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

Rev 3:9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
    Rev 20:7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

DEVIL occurs 61 times in 57 verses in the KJV.

Mat 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
    Mat 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
    Mat 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    Mat 4:11 Then the devil leaveth him, and, behold, angels came and ministered unto him.

Mat 9:32 As they went out, behold, they brought to him a dumb man possessed with a devil.
    Mat 9:33 And when the devil was cast out, the dumb spake: and the multitudes marvelled, saying, It was never so seen in Israel.

Mat 11:18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.

Mat 12:22 Then was brought unto him one possessed with a devil, blind, and dumb: and he healed him, insomuch that the blind and dumb both spake and saw.

Mat 13:39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

Mat 15:22 And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same coasts, and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me, O Lord, [thou] Son of David; my daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.

Mat 17:18 And Jesus rebuked the devil; and he departed out of him: and the child was cured from that very hour.

Mat 25:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Mar 5:15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
    Mar 5:16 And they that saw [it] told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and [also] concerning the swine.
    Mar 5:18 And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.

Mar 7:26 The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.
    Mar 7:29 And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter.
    Mar 7:30 And when she was come to her house, she found the devil gone out, and her daughter laid upon the bed.

Luk 4:2 Being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.
    Luk 4:3 And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
    Luk 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
    Luk 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.
    Luk 4:13 And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.

Luk 4:33 And in the synagogue there was a man, which had a spirit of an unclean devil, and cried out with a loud voice,
    Luk 4:35 And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the devil had thrown him in the midst, he came out of him, and hurt him not.

Luk 7:33 For John the Baptist came neither eating bread nor drinking wine; and ye say, He hath a devil.

Luk 8:12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

Luk 8:29 (For he had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For oftentimes it had caught him: and he was kept bound with chains and in fetters; and he brake the bands, and was driven of the devil into the wilderness.)

Luk 9:42 And as he was yet a coming, the devil threw him down, and tare [him]. And Jesus rebuked the unclean spirit, and healed the child, and delivered him again to his father.

Luk 11:14 And he was casting out a devil, and it was dumb. And it came to pass, when the devil was gone out, the dumb spake; and the people wondered.

Jhn 6:70 Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?

Jhn 7:20 The people answered and said, Thou hast a devil: who goeth about to kill thee?

Jhn 8:44 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning , and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
    Jhn 8:48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?
    Jhn 8:49 Jesus answered, I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.
    Jhn 8:52 Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death.

Jhn 10:20 And many of them said, He hath a devil, and is mad; why hear ye him?
    Jhn 10:21 Others said, These are not the words of him that hath a devil. Can a devil open the eyes of the blind?

Jhn 13:2 And supper being ended, the devil having now put into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's [son], to betray him;

Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Act 13:10 And said, full of all subtilty and all mischief, [thou] child of the devil, [thou] enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

Eph 4:27 Neither give place to the devil.

Eph 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

1Ti 3:6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
    1Ti 3:7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.

2Ti 2:26 And [that] they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will.

Hbr 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Jam 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1Pe 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

1Jo 3:8 He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
    1Jo 3:10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Rev 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Rev 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
    Rev 12:12 Therefore rejoice, [ye] heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
    Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

As I just mentioned, the Bible doesn't reveal a helluva lot about Lucifer, Satan, or the Devil. We need to consider ALL sources - and do a lot of reflecting and speculating. I think our quest for the truth is made impossibly difficult, on purpose. I continue to argue for a Responsible Solar System - where the truth is freely revealed - but also where responsible behavior is required. Riotous and sensual living can be responsibly engaged in, I think. I have never done such a thing - but I might try it someday. Presently - I wouldn't know how to have a good time - even if my eternal life depended on it. I wish I were joking.

What if a harsh theocracy existed in an ancient 'Heaven'? What if this situation existed because of a rebel faction who was manipulating and exploiting the government of 'Heaven'? What if this hypothetical rebel faction instigated a righteous uprising against this hypothetically infiltrated and subverted government of 'Heaven'? What if the rebel faction financed both sides of the 'War in Heaven'? What if all of us were deceived by this rebel faction? What if we continue to be deceived by this rebel faction? Would a Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom United States of the Solar System be a possible solution to this nightmare? Should this hypothetical rebel faction be rehabilitated or utterly destroyed?

I wish I didn't have to continue with this fishing expedition. I wish I knew the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. But perhaps 90% of us really and truly cannot handle the truth. I might be part of the 90%. I am 90% crazy, as it is - but not in a dangerous way. It's sort of a controlled craziness, if you know what I mean. Reality is so harsh and confusing, that it might be necessary to treat it as science fiction - and be sort of flippant, sarcastic, irreverent, and crazy - in a very cold and calculating manner. I have decided that Responsibility is the most significant word in the solar system - and that love, positive thinking, self esteem, faith, hope, and whatever - all take their proper and appropriate places - when Responsibility is focused upon. This may be the first, and most significant, step in our quest for truth, freedom, and happiness. First things first. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness - and all these things shall be added unto you. I think that 90% of the mythologies and theologies are BS - but I still think that theology should be a major part of our quest for the truth. Read the Teachings of Jesus - as you continue to research aliens, ufo's, earth-changes, ancient technology, forbidden archeology, NDE's, OBE's, DUMB's, etc. Check this out. 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Vz532wUmM&feature=related 2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbewGohciYw&feature=related 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVaBzBvVaUs&feature=related

The Devil WarinhvnThe Devil Satan
    Spiritual Luke Fighters Toast
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:07 pm

I think people give way too much power to the Devil by fearing what it is they may not understand.
    This is very interesting A and thanks for this insight and with this insight I suggest to look at it in reverse. We don't put enough energy into understanding who he is, as this would Illuminate him.
    Aq you appear to understand the earthly devil human dynamics well and this is good. But you use his denial of existence esoterically to keep your esoteric belief in order. This is a key to the confusion of self, and more specific with the Eastern Myst dilemma...

Love, laughing, discerning, worrying all have there times Aquaries. They move to a tune or a beat....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:09 pm

[quote]
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I'm trying to have an open yet critical mind. Should I have 'Sympathy for the Devil'?
    Well, Oxy I would take sympathy, as opposed to, he does not exist....

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:13 pm

magamud wrote:
    I think people give way too much power to the Devil by fearing what it is they may not understand.
    This is very interesting A and thanks for this insight and with this insight I suggest to look at it in reverse. We don't put enough energy into understanding who he is, as this would Illuminate him.
    Aq you appear to understand the earthly devil human dynamics well and this is good. But you use his denial of existence esoterically to keep your esoteric belief in order. This is a key to the confusion of self, and more specific with the Eastern Myst dilemma...

Love, laughing, discerning, worrying all have there times Aquaries. They move to a tune or a beat....

Ooooo I see you have defined the Devil by giving it "a gender" "He".. Interesting.. I wonder if this is the heavenly Devil you are speaking of as opposed to an earthly one? Then again you say he does not exist.. well then if that is the conclusion should we continue to go on?

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:16 pm

CHAPTER 17

Aquaries,
    I have no problem helping you Sift through material that has your interests, but bringing points with organization is an etiquette of exchange that can make it enjoyable.
    Having responsibility for being an individual requires you to speak for yourself. The best knowledge is the knowledge one speaks for himself...
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:21 pm

magamud wrote:
    CHAPTER 17

Aquaries,
    I have no problem helping you Sift through material that has your interests, but bringing points with organization is an etiquette of exchange that can make it enjoyable.
    Having responsibility for being an individual requires you to speak for yourself. The best knowledge is the knowledge one speaks for himself...

Oh I do apologize MagaMud for adding excerpt to this thread by "Seth".. would you prefer I delete it here.. I can you know if you ask me to.. I will not be offended and am not offended.. if reading it makes you uncomfortable.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:26 pm

Devil by giving it "a gender" "He".. Interesting
    I am quite sensitive to gender equalities and exploits with human dynamics A. I use genders to give insight into the esoteric workings of polarities and magnetism.
    Speaking to that, I think in all humbleness that the male and female esoteric energy is equal as is the opposing forces in quantum mechanics.
    I guess I use the gender paradigms to help me organize the ether. I don't think I am being lazy in my thinking with these references points. If I should speak about women, she is the Prana, the material the canvas of Gods work. One cannot live without the other, except they are separate. An ebb and flow, a dance, a weave...

I wonder if this is the heavenly Devil you are speaking of as opposed to an earthly one?
    I am pretty sure you do not understand my POV with this.

Then again you say he does not exist
    Who does not exist?

well then if that is the conclusion should we continue to go on?
    Are you so quick to leave Aquaries?
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:30 pm

if reading it makes you uncomfortable.
    An étiquette in internet discourse i believe, is to be concise, brief and have points. It appears you have doubt in your belief system, as to why you are putting this large piece of information without any reference?
    I am more then willing to help you go through it if you like....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:39 pm

I've just about had it with all of this.
    You sound like a scientist frustrated with not finding the Unified Field Theory Oxy. I commend you for your passion!
    The singularity is there and this oneness helps organize everyones paradox. The essence of Duality lies in the One mind of God and the One Devil. Knowing this will help one synthesize all the Information.

I just want things to be peaceful and happy for everyone
    Talk about problem, reaction and solution. You could always follow Eastern Myst and attain emptiness Oxy, but I hope you don't.

Thanks for the passages. I have no doubt the Bible contains some of the most deepest thoughts to the nature of our existence.
    Blessed be....

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Magamud,

I have no problem contributing to this thread the way I choose to.. Now, if there are any other rules here other than "spamming" which I am not doing, please let me know.. else I feel restricted and not desiring to play here.. If I am to be condemned for pasting some Seth material here than I see "rules".. your "rules" and this in itself is a "tyrannical act".. wouldn't you agree Magamud? Some would say that "Devil" is a "Meme".. what am I thinking now? Devilled Eggs for snack would be nice...

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:24 pm

or if there is good, there must be evil.
    The wisdom of knowing growth is being applied in an unbalanced manner to understanding reality. Learning hard subjects at the moment are tough and could be considered evil then, but when looked in hindsight they were good to help one understand. The Devils esoteric Science has something to do with this, by denying a part of ones existence, it is then in return used as fuel to uplift self acknowledgement. This in esoteric terms describes the Devils plan with the light body...More specifically the mind can be used to draw the spirit up just enough to fool it into awareness. This is a Big Lie and is what the Devil is doing with using his Eastern Myst Esoterica.

This is like saying that because an apple has a top, it must have a bottom - but without any understanding of the fact that both are a portion of the apple.
    I am seeing that the application of earthly knowledge and esoteric knowledge is backwards. While this statement is true in esoteric terms, when it is present in human form, A Cigar is A Cigar..

You create reality through your feelings, thoughts, and mental actions
    This is the opposite. Reality is created from the creator and we react to it.

You must understand that each mental act is a reality for which you are responsible.
    No doubt in that.

As long as you believe in a devil, for example, you will create one that is real enough for you, and for the others who continue to create him.
    This is the Devils cover story and a win, win situation for him.

Much to the why, on why being a deep practitioner in Eastern Myst is so important, as to keep the unconscious warnings of the Devil at bay.....
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Because of the energy he is given by others, he will have a certain consciousness of his own,
    You are applying what you intend upon will manifest, but you are using it to not think on what the devil is. It is a self containing denial system and its very interesting. This is the application of wisdom.
    What energy you do not invest multiplies also like a festering wound. Or not cleaning your house.
    No soul is forever ignorant.
    Lets hope so. This POV is a very good example of sealing oneself esoterically. I am understanding it better..

They concentrate upon not what they think of as the power of good, but fearfully upon what they think of as the power of evil.
    My POV is quite the opposite, the good they are concentrating on is the Devils diversion of self knowledge and using fear to not go there because they create a Devil? A very good flip indeed and whoa nelly the relativism....

The hallucination is created, therefore, out of fear and of restriction.
    I agree, its a fracture in reality of self realization. This is why its an epidemic with our species, because esoteria lives in the back of the mind, its not in the body. This points to the Luciferian light body.

The devil idea is merely the mass projection of certain fears
    In reality, the Devil is due to the mass unconscious of our people and their projection of fear to Not investigate it.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:07 pm

I am presently toying with the theory of three or four major archangels in conflict with each other in this solar system -- and that the mythologies and theologies contain a lot of false information -- yet point toward the truth of the matter. Satan, Lucifer, Christ, and Mary might all be archangelic in nature. What is really frustrating to me is that I perceive that just about everything is a lie -- to a greater or lesser extent -- and that we have to constantly attempt to discover what's really going on -- and what the real truth is. It is extremely difficult to create a political and theological structure with a foundation of absolute truth. Such a foundation might not exist. I have pointed to RESPONSIBILITY (especially as found in the Teachings Attributed to Jesus Christ) as being a possible foundation -- yet what is the authoritative perception of this concept (even if it is a foundation of absolute truth)???
    The Devil Annibale%20Carracci-629288
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:06 pm

Been ten long years since the Devil laid his fiddle at Johnny's feet
    And it burned inside his mind the way he suffered that defeat
    In the darkest pits of Hell the Devil hatched an evil plan
    To temp the fiddle player
    For he's just a mortal man
    The sin of pride the Devil cried is what will do you in
    I thought we had this settled, I'm the best that's ever been

Johnny did you ever know that time keeps marching on?
    The coldest hour is the one comes just before the dawn
    The Devil's back in Georgia will you stand up to the test?
    Or will you let the Devil be the best?

Truth is I haven't played much since the baby came in June
    But give me half a minute and I'll get this fiddle back in tune
    The Devil grabbed the golden fiddle out of Johnny's hand and said
    Boy I'm the fiddle player underground and I walk along the land

Ya'll better just be turning back if you want this boy to win
    'Cuz practice is the only cure for the predicament he's in
    Now Devil it would be a sin for you to get my bow
    So you go on back to Hell to the woodshed I will go

Johnny are you practicing or will your hands grow cold?
    The Devil walks the land and plays a fiddle made of gold
    Can you hear the babe a cryin'?
    Will he ever know the Devil wants his daddy's very soul?

Before we play I wanna thank you for letting God's own word ring true
    He said you can't be trusted
    Yeah so what you gonna do?
    Well you get your fiddle Devil if you think that you can win
    I beat you once you old dog and I'll whip your butt again

John Brown's green the Devil is red
    My little baby loves shortin' bread
    The Devil's dream's that he can win
    But Johnny is the best that's ever been

Let's Dance Devil

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:49 pm

I found this interesting article on Lucifer Rising by Philip Jones.. Link Below..

http://rense.com/general85/lucifer.htm

devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:07 pm

are you still keep looking for Him?
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:18 pm

I invited her to dance with me Devakas but she doesn't want to. She's too busy competing at wanting to be the best at playing the fiddle.

Musical
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:11 pm

He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Consciousness which manifests the World comes from the mind of the Father. He uses his Son to help us understand existence, live correctly and show his power through flesh and blood. We currently live in the light of Lucifer. His story is in the bible and he chose to create Eden his own way. Therefor the Father put his world under a cycle of life and death, to help show his souls how consciousness exists without him and to test the faithful.
    The Devil is just interested in degrading this human spirit and carry as many souls with him unto the next cycle. This is testimony in how our world currently works.

We are all currently souls. There is nothing missing from you friends. You are integrated consciousness, the pinnacle of this cycles experience and you get to choose your path in life.

This is the singularity that our scientist have found and the common sense of existence. As with his order there is law, love and consequences amongst many things. The Devil has easy work because he just needs to cover up this line of reason and uses mans darkness to trick you into salvation.

This POV has parts of the old testament and the current new age thought. It is all things yet just one thing.
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:19 pm

I think there are people who do not believe in Father, they think all is random. keep talking.

<BLOCKQUOTE>
    He who testifies to these things says, "Yes, I am coming quickly." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

magamud, who is comming? where? </BLOCKQUOTE>
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Dev,
    Its the architecture of consciousness with which I speak. For our world was given to us by the Father or the Creator. I use the term father as a perception of endearment that is between us all. We are indeed more special then Sparrows.

The father believes in sovereignty so people who do not believe in this architecture are allowed to build there own kingdoms to quite an extent. Look at the Carlos Casteneda lore, Buddha, Gurus, the Devil etc....

The Father gives us his Son, a being just like you and me to show that his Justice and Wisdom is supreme. Part of this structure is the Harvest. The Harvest in a sense is the same dynamic as a gardener. Seed, cultivate to fruition.
    This is what the Gospel speaks of...

So we are on a cycle to learn this Architecture and to be given everlasting life. There is no death and there is no sleep friend.

The son is the beginning and the end. He also comes between this time to test where the cycle is. In this timeline we killed him showing the Father that mercy is needed for our kind.

We are at the end times of this cycle friend and due to the power of the devil he, the son is coming quickly to harvest the good fruit, send the devil and his legion in the pit and prepare the soil again for another go around.

This is the essence of the Orobourus, the infinity and the spiral symbols. Most of the esoteric knowledge is used by the Devil to keep us in prison
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:15 pm

The Devil has many accomplishments. Amongst them are Religions that waiver from this knowledge and denounce it. The others are Materialism, Skepticism, and Science. This connection to the creator is in each one of us, but due to millennia of corruption it is hidden deep within.

Another problem amongst the carpet bombing of the devil is the corruption of this word. As you can see from Floyds reaction, this is nothing but hokie pokie nonsense, old testament bullshit that was driving our species to the brink of extinction. As this is true the essence of this Word is still true. As you can see this brings about much confusion.

The Devil has played this well, knowing this and having all of his Duality, New age and Atheistic Religions ready to take over Mans Spirit....

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:57 am