tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Brook
Carol
Eartheart
Beren
SpiralOut
Sanicle
devakas
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
magamud
14 posters

The Devil

magamud
    magamud

The Devil - Page 10 Empty Re: The Devil

Post  magamud Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:44 pm

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:45 pm

The devil along with his social engineers divide us at the very root of our being. The very question of who we are. And watch as we blow each other up to smithereens. There is no justice in either way. Only justice in God.

http://vimeo.com/15365268
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:45 pm

Thank-you for this thread, magamud. Let me simply say that I think it is important to think things through from all perspectives, and all angles -- even if it destroys us -- and renders us non-competitive and non-responsive.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:55 am

Stange times indeed.  Double think, with intellectuals breeding apathy.  I think it comes down to resources and the lack thereof.  At this moment in time I cannot think of anything more important then the Idea of liberty and how it works.  Im finding currently, critical thinking is being portrayed as skepticism to squash any flames of liberty to ignite.  You find this in the paranoia of agent provocateurs, dismissing real intelligence for security.  Im afraid that fear is stifling mans ability to think.  The founding fathers explained this well in their literature.  God help us all...

Freedom had been hunted round the globe; reason was considered as rebellion; and the slavery of fear had made men afraid to think. But such is the irresistible nature of truth, that all it asks, and all it wants, is the liberty of appearing.

I have always strenuously supported the right of every man to his own opinion, however different that opinion might be to mine. He who denies another this right makes a slave of himself to his present opinion, because he precludes himself the right of changing it.

The Devil - Page 10 Spacer
    The Devil - Page 10 SpacerThe Devil - Page 10 SpacerThe Devil - Page 10 Spacer
    -= Rights of Man, 1791 =-
    Thomas Paine
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:50 pm

I continue to agonize over a Dynamic-Equilibrium Between Responsible Human Freedom and the Sovereignty of God (however one defines 'God'). You might find this interesting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75eVSudoqpg I really like Lewis Walton -- and I once had a very interesting conversation with him -- but I don't always agree with him -- especially since I began attempting to look at the madness from way outside of the box...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:18 pm

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:20 pm

Can there be anything worse then a sociopathic Technocracy?  Of course not.  This is why Jesus came when he came to let you know the limits of Gods grace.  That is why he predicted what will come to give you signs of his return.  The Division amongst us is due to straying away from gods law.  Order out of chaos?  Jesus reminds you of the wayward flock and no one left behind policy.  There is nothing to fear.  His burden is light.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:29 pm

The St. John Passion and the St. Matthew Passion by J.S. Bach are two of my all-time favorites. I'm wondering if the Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer trio are really a discordant-duet?? What if one or both play multiple roles?? What if the Creator got kicked-out of the Garden of Eden?? What if the one who kicked-out the Creator has been running the show in this Solar System ever since?? This might explain a lot of the secrecy. On the other hand, what if this whole thing is a Sting or a Galactic Rat Trap?? What if the War in Heaven and the Great Controversy are Archangelic False Flags to create a Power-Vacuum to Cleanse the Sanctuary of That Which Defiles?? What if one of the Archangels decided that Humanity needed to be Educated by Adversity?? Perhaps we should not despise the Chastening of the Lord. Are we dealing with a very real Pinky and the Brain?? What if we are dealing with a Crazy-Maker and a Crazy-Faker??!! What if BOTH are Genius and Insane -- but in very different ways?? What if a False-Flag turned into the Real-Deal?? What if we are presently dealing with a WMD Hostage Situation?? What if the deception is many levels deep -- and very dark?? Are the lies different at every level?? Are we dealing with the Father and Mother of Lies?? "What is one to do -- when to rule men it is necessary to deceive them?" What if we are dealing with a Galactic Marital Spat?? What if we are dealing with a Custody-Battle?? What if we are dealing with Cain v Abel?? What if a supposedly dead or completely removed Archangel unexpectedly returned in 1947. What if that was when the "Bitch Got Back"??!!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Star Trek A Taste of Armageddon 

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:54 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:27 pm

I continue to be troubled by the contrast of the Germany of the 30's with the Germany of the 40's -- and its alleged relationship with the Vatican, Wall Street, and Gizeh Intelligence. Once again, I'm seeing the solar system as being one huge Galactic Business Empire -- wherein Purgatory is the most profitable business model -- especially if significant profits, resources, and innovations are being systematically removed from this solar system (or at least not benefitting the vast majority of the people of the world). With the Purgatory-Model -- Heaven is Promised -- Hell is Threatened -- and Purgatory is Delivered. I keep thinking that one Key-Being created a very detailed and idealistic plan for this solar system -- and another Key-Being disempowered the first Key-Being -- and implemented this idealistic plan in a MOST exploitive and destructive manner. I'm continuing to think in terms of Good-Anna v Bad-Anna -- as a sort of Cain v Abel -- or Lilith v Eve. What if Adam and Humanity got taken for a very nasty ride -- and got taken BIG-TIME??? Male, Female, Human, Alien might all be irrelevant. All of us might have existed as all four in various incarnations -- going back millions of years. Again, narrow your focus to TWO Hypothetical Key-Beings who might've played dozens of roles throughout history -- going back millions of years. I doubt that ANY of us are Exclusively-Good or Exclusively-Evil. Is a Highly-Disciplined, Highly-Technological, and Highly-Militaristic Civilization necessarily a Bad-Thing??? What if we live in a Bad@ss Universe which might be embroiled in Endless Star-Wars?? I Prefer Peace -- But NOT at Any Price.

Consider, for a moment, Lilith, Adam, and Eve. Think about it. If Lilith were a Hermaphrodite-Reptilian -- Lilith could've gotten Eve pregnant -- right??!! If this actually happened -- could this have resulted in the birth of Cain??!! Could Adam have impregnated Lilith?? If this actually happened -- who might've been born?? I tend to think that Adam impregnating Eve resulted in the birth of Abel. Did Cain have a higher Reptilian to Human Differential (RHD) than Abel?? Who was Lilith?? Really. Creator?? Invader?? Both?? Neither?? Are we dealing with say [65% Reptilian + 35% Mammalian (Hermaphrodite) aka Lilith] v [35% Reptilian + 65% Mammalian (Male and Female) aka Adam and Eve]??!! Or some other percentage differential conflict?? I feel SO lost when I question and speculate!! It would be SO much easier to just Screw the Competition and the Secretary!!! Meaning of Life Stuff is SO Overrated!! At this point in the Grand-Experiment -- what is the IDEAL Physicality-Formula?? Reptilian Dixie Chicks??!! In a sense, isn't this better than science-fiction?? This online thread stuff generates zero revenue -- yet isn't this a pretty cool truth-seeking methodology?? Could one really pull this off in a Hollywood Studio?? In a sense, I don't give a damn if anyone reads this or gets it. Perhaps this is a soul-developing activity which might pay dividends in a future incarnation!! Who knows??!! Actually, perhaps Eve had sex with Lilith because Adam was GAY!!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JN2tx3ad5E
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:51 am

The confusion of not understanding the Blitzkrieg of Tyranny on our species is due to not knowing the Law of the Creator.  Satan is gathering his flock right now.  Forming his womb and collecting his sycophants to help ease his suffering while Gods son is in his presence.  
    undefined wrote:Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Revelations 12:12
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:47 am

I find it ironic that most of the No mind teachers can speak about bliss when their comforts are supported by material and sycophant means. They have money, they have Guru status and they have an infinite amount of people who are looking for any spiritual knowledge. And how convenient if logic corners them in their mysticism, they can say it just does not exist. Buddha is not pleased one bit on the evolution of his knowledge. Im not judging im just making an observation. I dont blame people for trying to find some foundation. Faith is not easy...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:20 pm

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Ephesians 6;12

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:41 pm

I used to LOVE playing the Toccata and Fugue in D-Minor by J.S. Bach -- on the biggest pipe-organs I could find!! I'm currently considering this solar system as being Purgatory Incorporated -- and being run by a CEO who is Other-Than-Human -- and who doesn't like Mankind (perhaps for legitimate reasons). I'm thinking they play a wide variety of roles -- and can appear in whatever physicality they choose -- male, female, hermaphrodite, grey, reptilian, human -- whatever and whoever. I tend to think that "Fallen and Sinful" Human-Nature is neither "Fallen" or "Sinful" BUT that the Interdimensional-Souls which animate most (or all) humans (and other than humans) in this particular solar system ARE "Fallen" and "Sinful". I continue to speculate that the Creator of Humanity has been in exile for thousands (or millions) of years -- and, in essence, the Antichrist has been ruling humanity since the Garden of Eden. However, if the Creator were to return to claim what is rightfully theirs (presumably) -- THEY might be labeled as "Antichrist". But what if the Malevolent Ruler of Humanity has played the role of "Christ"?? Their replacement would essentially be "Antichrist" (in a 'good' way)!!! This thing could get really, really tricky and confusing. Once again, all of this madness is turning me into a Basket-Case.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:12 pm

Well discerned Ortho. I think the interplay between the dark world and our dimensions is much more intimate then people think. Puppet on strings? Jesus did say that an evil spirit finds 7 more wicked then itself to haunt the living. I suspect the 7 rays are split in polarities mimicking our magnetics. ITs also mentioned in the bible that to recognize a good spirit it will know and claim the Son of god. This is not that ludicrous imho. I think Jesus is so powerful that if a evil spirit claims it knows Christ to fool someone it will allow the light to come into its space and torture it to well being. This is why they never want to mention Christ, or even bring it up one iota! They will misdirect and create an entire other landscape without acknowledging The Law. New ageism? Denying Christ? Remember Jesus knows we are at a massive disadvantage cosmic whys to evil, but then again this is the balance of the universe as the Creator gives us equality in Mortality. As to why Jesus tells us to be like children with the Devil but be grown ups with your kind. Dont forget the Devil knows his time is short, but he sure did not mention it to his Legion or maybe he put it in fine print while frothing them up with power and Ponzie scheme bullshit. So all the low level devils think this shite is going on forever. The olive branch is getting Tender no?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:49 pm

Thank-you magamud. I don't always respond directly to what you post. I often think of something I wish to post -- due to reading your post. I keep considering the possibility that the so-called "War in Heaven" began with honest and legitimate differences of opinion -- but that it got progressively nastier. I think we need to be very careful regarding the analysis of our predicament.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:06 am

Judas Priest - The Ripper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOXhNJQ2Bec

You're in for surprise; you're in for a shock
    In London town streets when there's darkness and fog
    When you least expect me and you turn your back, I'll attack
    I smile when I'm sneaking through shadows by the wall
    I laugh when I'm creeping but you won't hear me at all
    All hear my warning; never turn your back on The Ripper

You'll soon shake with fear, never knowing if I'm near
    I'm sly and I'm shameless, nocturnal and nameless
    Except for The Ripper or, if you like, Jack the Knife

Oh

Any back alley street is where we'll probably meet
    Underneath a gas lamp where the air's cold and damp
    I'm a nasty surprise; I'm a devil in disguise
    I'm a footstep at night; I'm a scream of the fright
    All hear my warning; never turn your back on The Ripper
    The Ripper
    The Ripper

Death Row Inmates Final words

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

Romans 12:19
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:28 am

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jul 27, 2013 1:34 pm

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:10 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:31 am

Thank-you for all the videos, magamud. I'll have to catch-up in watching them! What if an Archangel genetically-engineered the Human Race -- and was demoted and exiled regarding the illegal creation of humanity -- the disobedience of humanity -- and the soft-response to the original and unpardonable sinning by the new race of beings?? Then, what if a Hardline-Archangel was placed in charge of the now Prison Planet in Rebellion?? Then, what if this Hardline-Archangel went downhill over the millennia, as humanity went uphill (perhaps as a consequence of the harsh treatment and exploitation)?? What if the Creator of Humanity is presently in conflict with their Replacement-Archangel, with a Rebellious-Creation, with an Unfallen-Universe, and with Themselves?? The Creator (Christ??) and their Replacement (Antichrist??) might BOTH be called the 'Devil' -- depending upon one's perspective and loyalties.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:50 am

"What if an Archangel genetically-engineered the Human Race "

No doubt in my mind. The Prometheus myth I think gives us a good narrative on infighting factions. Did you see that Jeff Rense interview with Space wars? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LBvKAp1Y_s

Well I suspect the drama here is being used as a catalyst for evolvement on many levels. Control the spice?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:57 am

I keep thinking about certain scenes in Constantine, The Prophecy, Dogma, and Legion (among others). I realize that they are Hollywood-Distortions, and that they are Theologically-Lightweight -- yet they provide audio and visual crutches for me -- as I stumble toward the Truth. Perhaps most of the existing Solar System Structure (SSS) should remain pretty much 'as-is' -- except that maybe we need a New CEO -- and that they should be a More-Open, Kinder, and Gentler CEO of Paradise Incorporated -- with Purgatory Incorporated (with it's CEO) moving to Titan (or somewhere appropriate) as sort of a Karmic Debtors Prison (instead of an Eternally-Burning Hell). You'd deliver Paradise Incorporated to those who were Responsible -- and punish the Irresponsible with Purgatory Incorporated!!!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Aug 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Thank you O.  Movies imho are reflections of our unconscious.  It has a double edged sword.  It gives us reference points to follow but it is being used to criminalize quantum thought, imagination, are life source?  This is done by just referencing fantasy land or Holywood. Is their any wonder as to why so much Money is pumped into our Imagination?  Fascinating conundrum.  Mans lackadaisical  self introspection, alibied by the Deals agenda, while giving program for the societal complex, has created a disassociation from mans real power due to its impracticability in thought.   Seig Heil the atheist pragmatist alibied by the new agist.  

I am sure their is a variety of societal human experiences in this field of Harvest consciousness.  Ones to less demonic involvement, to a more intrusive nature.  Borg?

At this point in time im not sure what we could not be molded too, with the proper care and resources provided.

We shall double our efforts...

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:08 pm