tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+10
Brook
Carol
Eartheart
Beren
SpiralOut
Sanicle
devakas
orthodoxymoron
Aquaries1111
magamud
14 posters

The Devil

magamud
    magamud

The Devil - Page 12 Empty Re: The Devil

Post  magamud Wed May 07, 2014 6:14 pm

Jesus seemed to be Pro-Humanity
    Jesus is humanity.

yet he said that in Heaven we would be "as the angels" -- with no marriage.

As mortals we are interconnected physically with spirit. This is what the "Rib" analogy is about. This has nothing to do with hierarchy, but an insight into Gods plan. So in other words male and female energy is intertwined by God to be one flesh. You lose this fixed connection when you become an angel. More of a whole self as you grow in truth.

It sounds as if Humans won't be in Heaven -- doesn't it??
    No not at all. I believe human physical enlightenment is actually the end result of the narrow road. I made you in my image?

Revelation seems to teach the End of Humanity -- doesn't it?
    Out of mercy, God intervenes (harvest) to stop sociopathy. This is the sifting God does.

Perhaps this is the honest way to deal with Sacred-Scripture.
    This is the way you are pursuing things and its right for you apparently.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Thank-you magamud. I'm taking a closer look at Daniel, Matthew, and Revelation -- and it's NOT a pretty picture. I loved Heaven Can Wait! Regarding the Bible -- why do we use a book which is thousands of years old for theology?? Do we use astronomy books which are thousands of years old?? Do we use chemistry books which are thousands of years old?? I strongly recommend serious biblical research -- yet the Bible seems to be a prescription of conflict and confusion -- when applied directly to modernity. I always get the feeling that the real solar system powers that be don't want the world's problems solved. Is the Devil really the God of This World??
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue May 13, 2014 2:20 pm

The devil rules this world completely.  Gods law is lost in the whitewash and propaganda of our culture.  Gods law is a singularity out of his wisdom to construct the cosmos.  New agism misses this and thinks, or is that not think, its a duality.  This is absolutely false to a lie supported by our culture of Gurus, New agist etc...  It permeates everywhere and how righteous it is and to even mention the singularity which is manifested in Christ does not even meet common courtesy.  Sad, sad, sad, but I get it, the devil has wrapped his light around you and you think you are free.  Why should I choose, when the cosmos is infinite and there is love and light and ET's to greet me. Let me tell you this, you are free to your playground from the mercy of God to find yourself in the mortal world and the cosmic world. This is why people say its eternity.

This very dynamic is also with ET's.  Benevolent ET's are following the Law of god and letting Christ lead them.  They are not going to come first.  ET contacts mostly are part of the "Deception" for you to forgo Gods will, plan and his son.  Just look at this board, it is the perfect microcosm for the macrocosm of our species consciousness.  And again to suggest the singularity of Christ is woefully arrogant, naive and authoritarian.  And this deception is also within the Christian framework, even though they say they believe in Christ their lack of depth traps them in Lucifers light.  

It is the harvest, God left his word and left us in charge of his house.  One just needs to look at our species current predicament to see its nature with the harvest.  The gap of faith is to help you develop your consciousness to be in the cosmos, which is an Angel landscape.  It is a hinderance if God was direct with you all the time.  It would become co dependent.  Just look at our current social predicament to find evidence of that.  So when he is present as with Moses  or Christ it is a big big deal.  Christ is already here, and he's coming back in his glory to justify the dead who believed in him.  He is coming quickly...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed May 14, 2014 9:52 am

Life is ironic. People seek order and law, but when they hear it, it disrupts their seeking for law and order. And then the good don't want order less law because they want everyone to be free to choose, then they despair and curse the creator for evil running amok. Whats the saying you can't have it both ways? It helps to think in eternal terms with good and evil. This way things are always present and constant.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed May 14, 2014 2:16 pm

Let me tell you this.  There is nothing more profound then someone reflecting their unique identify in worship to god.  That is being grounded to the earth by your very sole friends. This is where flesh turns into spirit.  So knowing who you are in human form, yes you, is precious among precious.  Your identity fills god.  

So how could this vastness of the mind of God be given to you?  Through a human relationship, which you already know, born into and have experienced your whole life.  One never forgets human touch.  I say to you this is the meaning of the Christ,  this is your relationship to source.  This wisdom has been followed for eternity, this oneness has formed the Kingdom.  It is a huge body of light where there is no death.  

The devils wisdom is light bodies, aliens, oblivion, meditation, materialism, self, money, chemicals, sociology, drama, etc...  Death is due to the devil, whose world, which we live in, is fractured from Gods light.  The devil preys on human evolution, what we don't know, what we can't see.  

This board is a testimony to it.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed May 14, 2014 9:07 pm

What is the relationship between Enlil -- Amen Ra -- Solomon -- Mammon -- Lucifer -- Gabriel -- Jesus -- the Devil -- and the God of This World?? I think I mostly get it wrong when I ask such questions -- and when I try to connect various names -- but I think that getting the connections correct is extremely important. Is the Book of Revelation really the Revelation of Jesus Christ?? If so -- the Jesus thus revealed seems very different than the Son of God revealed in the Gospels. I've recently been wondering if Isaiah and the Psalms should be looked at very closely (with Grammatical-Historical Hermeneutics) for an approximation of the Nature of the Creator. I am suggesting studying these two Old-Testament Books exhaustively, before moving on to anything else theological. I think I've gotten a lot of things wrong throughout the years -- and I am presently attempting to get it right -- before it's too late.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat May 17, 2014 8:25 pm

but I think that getting the connections correct is extremely important.

You have to first understand the two singularities it comes from or the one.  Everything flows from these spring wells.  

Is the Book of Revelation really the Revelation of Jesus Christ??
    Absolutely.  The images presented are artistic interpretations of the singularities and the narrative as best as it can do.  The lamb and the Father brings the octaves together.  This happens in an ebb and flow much like breathing.

the Jesus thus revealed seems very different than the Son of God revealed in the Gospels.

Lol ya the one born in mortal humanity to the King of the world.  You think thats easy ortho?   geek 

before it's too late.
    The fathers world is in everything and everywhere.  So concentration to much in one area will compensate something else.  I don't know what to tell you ortho.  The deep deep wisdom is there to exhibit the creators kingdom.  Knowledge survives time through Myth and another testament of how powerful truth is...
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue May 27, 2014 9:39 am

Its very strange indeed.  Gods law is narrow and one path.  So our species loses this path and goes down an infinite amount of other paths for so long that to remember the One path is to scary.  Then the New agist, the scientist scream FEAR when someone tries to tell people of the one path.  

And no one can even recognize what I'm saying.   Shocked   And I'm trying to be respectful in discourse  Razz 

Strong delusion indeed.

Its sad, but I give credit to this board for not banning me for being a nuisance, like every other spiritual board has.  lol

I will try and keep my posts to limited threads for your sake lol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 27, 2014 3:58 pm

Sherry Shriner either made a slip of the tongue -- or a subtle revelation -- when she said something about what the Father had said in the Book of Revelation!! She quickly changed that to John!! I still think that a lot of the Bible is problematic -- but that it reveals a HUGE amount to those with eyes to see, and ears to hear!! Here is a slightly revised KJV study list:

1. Deuteronomy.
    2. Job through Malachi.
    3. The Red-Letters in the New-Testament.

BTW -- Things seem too quiet. The madness of the past few years seems to have escaped the attention and/or understanding of most people -- and we almost seem to be in "Irrational-Exuberance" Mode. What Would Saint Germaine Say??
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Tue May 27, 2014 4:50 pm

If you don't know what the Christ is your going to be in big trouble is all I can say.  And what shall I say to compete with this bullshit.  I can tell you this, its not some sleepy bright light stuff. Its tangible, like your bone, with passion and a heart that beats. I suggest you follow the Red Letters, seek, and ask any spiritual or in fact ask any being what is the Christ and what is he about.  If you inquire like a Truth Seeker you can tease out the Lie.  He is not a purple light, he is our representation of God.  He is the master of the 7 rays, he is harbinger of the Harvest.  Its very simple, he is the extension of who we are in flesh and blood.  He is a human, who is the son of god.  He knows about pain, compassion, about being human.  He is not some lofty etherial being.  He is grounded to the earth as you are grounded by your souls/feet.  Just mine all my posts for information.  You are  in the dawn of the Harvest, which is the plan, which is Gods law.  The book, the prophets, the Son its all real.  

Lord have mercy....

ST. GERMAIN QUOTES

ST. GERMAIN DAILY MEDITATION

Open meditation with...
    I now joyously accept the fullness of the Mighty God Presence -- the Pure Christ

Close Meditation with...
    I Am a Child of the "Light" -- I love the 'Light' -- I serve the 'Light' --
    I live in the 'Light' -- I am protected, illumined, supplied, sustained by the 'Light,' and I bless the 'Light.'
    Page 13

"If you will practice this exercise faithfully and feel it in every atom of your mind and body, with deep, deep intensity, you will receive abundant proof of the Tremendous Activity, Power, and Perfection that abides and is forever
    active within the 'Light.'

When you have experienced this, for even a short time,
    you will need no further proof.  You become your own proof."
    "...After the first ten days of using this exercise, it is well to do it
    three times a day -- morning, noon, and night."

I Am the Violet Consuming Flame,
    consuming and transmuting all past and present mistakes,
    their cause, core, effect and Akashic record.

Hold hands as positioned above.

Visualize the Violet Consuming Flame coming up through the feet,
    through the body, consuming and releasing all negative energy.
    Continue to hold this stance as you repeat the above meditation.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue May 27, 2014 6:51 pm

I just think we've been lied to -- divided and conquered -- by who knows who??!! I keep thinking something good got hijacked and corrupted -- and that it might take a very long time to make things right.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:49 am

Wickedness is everywhere and its unstoppable. Its in everyones heart and according to their precept they act according to what denies this. This is good as people are trying to seek the good in themselves against the world. With this said, just do good deeds.

This is the creators world and he thinks and has a law. Man loses gods word to understand consciousness, existence.

I can think of nothing better then being in Gods grace tending the earth. His word is all you ever need.

This board is a very good example of the Macro of mans consciousness in society and how man tries to find salvation. Resolution...

Let the one who does wrong continue to do wrong; let the vile person continue to be vile; let the one who does right continue to do right; and let the holy person continue to be holy."
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:01 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:I just think we've been lied to -- divided and conquered -- by who knows who??!! I keep thinking something good got hijacked and corrupted -- and that it might take a very long time to make things right.

Well it seems that's just what Jesus wanted Oxy, so nothing to worry about I guess.  No No 

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is completed! Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. From now on there will be five in one family divided against one another, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law" (Luke 12:49-53)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:29 am

Sanicle wrote:
    orthodoxymoron wrote:I just think we've been lied to -- divided and conquered -- by who knows who??!! I keep thinking something good got hijacked and corrupted -- and that it might take a very long time to make things right.

Well it seems that's just what Jesus wanted Oxy, so nothing to worry about I guess.  No No 

"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is completed! Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. From now on there will be five in one family divided against one another, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law" (Luke 12:49-53)
    There is a loving side to the Bible -- and then there is a seemingly unreasonably harsh side (even in the Gospels). I continue to suspect that humanity was sentenced in antiquity -- and that the Bible is part of that sentence. It seems as if the Bible is a puzzle to be solved (if humanity ever expects to be released from this prison-planet in rebellion). It seems as if the Loving Creator was replaced by a rather harsh God of This World. I hate to say it -- but I sometimes wonder if the God of This World Fabricated the Greatest Story Ever Told. I have much more confidence in the Red-Letters than I do in the Narrative-Material and the Pauline-Epistles. I have begun taking a closer look at Job through Malachi -- in part to determine if these books require the New Testament (as we know it)?! There is a quotation that I can't quite place, about the truth being protected by a layer of lies (or something to that effect). What if Genesis through Esther -- and the New Testament -- are Red-Herrings to lead us away from a core collection of truth?! There is something known as the Christamonistic Principle (or something like that) which involves searching for Christ in a particular book of the Bible -- to determine if it belongs in the Canon. Luther thought that Hebrews, James, Jude, and Revelation did not meet the test -- and should not be included in the Bible!! Well, what if Job through Malachi should be used to evaluate the rest of the Bible?! What if the best Genesis through Esther material should be consolidated into one Wisdom Book -- and the best New Testament material condensed into one Wisdom Book?! I'm not saying this should be done -- but I'm thinking of privately doing this myself. There is a book by F.F. Bruce, titled The Hard Sayings of Jesus. I need to order it, and re-read it. I think religion drives a lot of people nuts -- because they want to be good, and do the right thing -- so they join a church -- and then start discovering that there are many problems and contradictions which militate against them being good, and doing the right thing. I think a lot of people go into denial -- and continue going through the motions -- but something inside them has died.

The Happy-Clappy Churches are an attempt to make everything OK again. I attended the main Happy-Clappy Church (The Crystal Cathedral) for four years. It solved some problems -- but created others. I think top-level Catholics probably know more than just about anyone else, regarding what's really going-on in this solar system -- and I think they know that it's NOT a pretty-picture. I keep trying to imagine an Ideal Vatican -- as repugnant as that might be to most Protestants. Plus, I'm sure the Roman Catholics don't wish to be told what to do -- or how to improve their own church. But my theory is that they get dictated-to by someone who isn't always nice and ethical. Malachi Martin hinted at that sort of thing. So did Ellen White. I tend to believe the essence of what they said in that regard. I think a lot of atheists simply don't wish to deal with the God their subconscious tells them exists -- so they shut that God out -- by deluding themselves into believing that this undesirable God doesn't exist. I've been poking and prodding at the God of This World -- and I think I might've actually talked to them, face to face, more than once -- in more than one form. Just my theory. My theories and imaginings are scaring the hell out of me. They are making me mentally-ill -- even though I think I am arriving at logical and rational determinations. The implications and ramifications of my suspicions are utterly devastating. Once again, I think the City-State Theologians know exactly what I'm talking about -- even though they might never admit it. I think that the following list might be a reasonable place to begin to arrive at a reasonable Biblical perspective:

1. Job though Malachi in the King James Version of the Holy Bible.
    2. Prophets and Kings by Ellen White.
    3. Solomon: Falcon of Sheba by Ralph Ellis.
    4. Daniel (1978) by Desmond Ford.
    5. Cleopatra (1963) with Elizabeth Taylor.
    6. The Agony and the Ecstasy (1965) with Rex Harrison.
    7. Sacred Classical Music.
    8. Gothic Cathedral Architecture.

This hints at a Royal-Model approach to religion -- which really isn't seen in any church (that I know of). I tend to think that someone made sure of that. Perhaps I've been too mean to the God of This World -- but then again, perhaps I've been too soft and understanding. I just don't know what level of authorization they have to do what they've presumably done for thousands of years. I keep thinking that humanity might've deserved a lot of the harsh treatment. I'm hoping things will improve -- but I wouldn't count on it.

RedEzra
    RedEzra

Post  RedEzra Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:32 am

Almost 6000 years ago God told Adam and Eve in the garden of Eden not to eat of that one tree of the knowledge of good and evil since they would surley die if they ate of that tree. And Adam and Eve ate of it ! Someone tricked them to test the Word of God as if God perhaps was a goof or just joking about it. And almost 1000 years later Adam and Eve did die !

"So the LORD God said to the serpent: 'Because you have done this, you are cursed more than all cattle and more than every beast of the field; on your belly you shall go, and you shall eat dust all the days of your life. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise His heel.'" - Genesis 3:14-15

So the serpent got a seed ! One of the characteristic of reptiles is that they never stop growing and with time they can reach huge proportions. And Canaan which God eventually gave to the descendants of Abraham Isaac and Israel was infested with them. How big must one be to make men feel as grasshoppers ? In the book of Amos they are as tall as cedars and the Lebanon Cedar can grow to about 130 feet which would certainly dwarf 6 feet tall men. So God did not help the Israelites to conquer Canaan and kill humans ! No God destroyed the seed of the serpent offspring of fallen angels huge human angelic hybrids. And as you know every culture got a tradition about giants because once there were giants on the earth as the Bible says.

"And they gave the children of Israel a bad report of the land which they had spied out, saying, 'The land through which we have gone as spies is a land that devours its inhabitants, and all the people whom we saw in it are men of great stature. There we saw the Nephilim (the descendants of Anak came from the Nephilim); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.'" - Numbers 13:32-33

"'Yet it was I who destroyed the Amorite before them, whose height was like the height of the cedars, and he was as strong as the oaks; yet I destroyed his fruit above and his roots beneath.'" - Amos 2:9

The Bible also says that the devil is the ruler of kingdoms. So when you wonder why here is so much chaos confusion crime and corruption in our world then there is a reason for this and the reason according to the Bible is because the devil and his host of fallen angels are the head of governments now heading towards a one world government.

"Then the devil, taking Him up on a high mountain, showed Him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the devil said to Him, 'All this authority I will give You, and their glory; for this has been delivered to me, and I give it to whomever I wish. Therefore, if You will worship before me, all will be Yours.' And Jesus answered and said to him, 'Get behind Me, Satan! For it is written, 'You shall worship the LORD your God, and Him only you shall serve.'" - Luke 4:5-8

There will come a time according to the Bible when the devil and his angels are cast down to the earth so knowing this how would the great deceiver prepare the population for such an event ? Would he pretend that he and his angels are our high tech space siblings ? The ancient astronauts who have been here before who built our old civilisations ?

"And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Then I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, 'Now salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren, who accused them before our God day and night, has been cast down.'" - Revelation 12:7-9

The devil has been deceiving the world for almost 6000 years but his game of deception is about to come to a close. We all got the knowledge of good and evil and are free to be on team devil and evil or team God and good and anyway there will be a reckoning in the end.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." - John 3:16
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:35 pm

"The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:28 pm

The thing that REALLY scares me is the possibility that this universe is filled with a wide variety of REALLY Bad@$$ Beings who hate Humans and Freedom. What if Humanity and Freedom are a Heretical Galactic Experiment -- on Life-Support -- with the Galactic Powers That Be pulling the plug even as I type?!
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:32 am

This world is the result of Sin done by Lucifer. He used his powers attained and decided to create his own world and his righteous philosophy to do it buried in the code of this matrix. All this ancient deities knowledge to justify turning away from god saturated in this world. You must see this Spell and then you will act accordingly.

Try to see it this way, Gods wisdom usurped by his highest Angel. What would that pattern look like? Yes you guessed it the cross...
    The Devil - Page 12 Gnostic%20cross

This psychological pattern then forms matter to which we are born into to understand life.
    God knows that satans power is immense to mortals as to why, he sends his power as a light like a Watch tower amongst the sea. He leaves you a candle so you can see the door. He sent his son to show you. And now he is going to justify all those dead through this Harvest their righteous reward.

He is coming quickly...
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:30 pm

I continue to be fascinated by Job through Malachi -- and I continue to wonder why the Gospels do not record Jesus positively-reinforcing the Old-Testament (especially Job through Malachi)?! The lengthy sermon-like material in the Synoptic-Gospels are quite-fine. The shorter sections of the Red-Letters plus the Black-Letters tend to be much more problematic. Then, John is a systematic-elevation of the Humble Son of God -- into Jesus as Lord. Paul then runs with this concept -- almost completely ignoring the Life and Teachings of Jesus (and especially the Synoptic-Gospels). Finally, Revelation makes the God of the Pentateuch look like Mother Teresa. I continue to sense that the Creator of Humanity got demoted and exiled -- with some original Creator-Material being mixed with Harsh-Administrator Material. I mean no harm in all of this -- and I frankly don't know what really happened historically -- or what is really occurring presently -- but I sense that it's a HUGE Mess.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:00 am

There is nothing that is not the devils world I'm afraid. Im infected also. I cannot fathom the depth due to the heavenly deception played upon us. There is 364 degrees of doors to fool you. Every type of scenario you can imagine. We have been in a king/queen dynamic since the beginning of time. It has never changed. This incredible disease from the edge of tomorrow is a reflection of the true power our King Jesus. That is why we fall for it. The devil uses half truths to cause a psychological attack.

You must have faith the creator would not allow your bodies to perish. Part of this incarnating time traveling loop of destruction is to give you thought patterns that don't live in the body. When you are ether all you do is crave for the body. Demons exist because they crave to be in a body. That is why they possess people and haunt them. Lets give thanks for our presence and with Jesus back with open arms.

Our father, whose art is in heaven, hallow be thy name.
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
    Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us of our trespasses, and forgive those who trespass against us.
    And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
    For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory forever.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:58 am

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:16 pm

If this really is "The Devil's World" shouldn't we view "Everything" with extreme suspicion (including ALL governments and religions)?? I think there are HUGE problems with the Bible and Judeo-Christianity -- yet I continue to identify most closely with a Reformed Version of Christianity which is probably more Old-Testament than New-Testament in nature. What if ALL governments and religions are more BS than TRUTH?? What if Religious-Controversy is nothing more than Conflicting-Delusions??!! I presently feel like dropping this whole internet waste of time -- getting in my car -- and just driving and driving until I run out of money and gasoline.
    magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:46 am

I have no solutions to deciphering the half truths Oxy. Ask help from Jesus, thats what I do.

Your alternative with driving until the gas runs dry is not good, I know that.

magamud
    magamud

Post  magamud Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:29 am

The devil will not be satisfied until he can know what every human is thinking about and mold us into his way of thinking. I can assure you our species will become another entire human species, mixed with tech and biochemistry. A programmed virtual world to battery part of the universe.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:38 am