tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
Sanicle
icecold
malletzky
Jonah
JesterTerrestrial
Raven
Bear
MargueriteBee
Jenetta
Mercuriel
burgundia
pedro m
hippihillbobbi
lindabaker
mudra
Nebula
truth and integrity
Carol
giovonni
23 posters

my new vision

mudra
    mudra

my new vision - Page 9 Empty Re: my new vision

Post  mudra Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:12 am

A Vision of A Beautiful New World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asFyEngtO94

Love Always
    mudra
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:00 pm

Thank you Debra for those kind words and also for Neil's lovingly sublime video :)

And may i also welcome you and all the newest members to this gathering called 'The Mists of Avalon' Spiritual

Note ~ i cannot speak for all, but it is quite apparent to me ~ we all here share the intuitive and psychological nature of being in a twofold state of being... and like most ~ i have personally suffered the slings and arrows of daily living during my current life while under a kind of dualistic spell. But also like so many now, i am soberly awakening to this paradoxical dilemma called duality.

For as humans being - we are part of a whole, called by us the universe, a part limited in this time and space...
    We each experiences ourselves, our thoughts and feelings, as something separate from the rest... A kind of optical delusion of our consciousness. This delusion has become a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affectations for just a few, not for the entirety of all. But thankfully now, it has become most immediate (for most) that our new task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion, to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty... For as it is said 'reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.'

For the experience of ultimate truth or emptiness is beyond duality. It is my belief, those of us who have come to gather here within the Mists ~ are of this true kind and nature... Really ! Big Grin 3

Gio

inspired by ~ The Living Buddha and Christ

Last edited by giovonni on Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:15 pm

mudra wrote:A Vision of A Beautiful New World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asFyEngtO94

Love Always
    mudra

OH AND WHAT A VISION Lawless

Thank you dear Mudra Enlightened

i always enjoy receiving those telepathic messages in synchronicity Lolerz
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:31 am

What is real to me ?

When a soul empathetically identifies with both the pain and the joy of others...
    Then begins to see that in the inner world we are not separated from each other...
    And that peace and joy no less than pain and sorrow are shared and collective experiences...

It becomes quite evident to me... my being conscious of you is intertwined with your being conscious of me ...

Thus all that is real to me ... is you my Friends.
    I love you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywZTiROgrow

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:44 am

Let your heart teach you how to live anew ... The Karen
    cos everyone has love to give.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUbHzPygq4g&feature=related
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:48 am

giovonni wrote:What is real to me ?

When a soul empathetically identifies with both the pain and the joy of others...
    Then begins to see that in the inner world we are not separated from each other...
    And that peace and joy no less than pain and sorrow are shared and collective experiences...

It becomes quite evident to me... my being conscious of you is intertwined with your being conscious of me ...

I love you

Beautifully said Gio. I love you

But I just want to run this by you. I realised just recently that, for me, there's a flip-side to empathising with the pain, in particular, of other people because we are all One. I think it might be exactly this that causes us to get upset with others sometimes, if we've witnessed that someone/s hurting another being. If we are not careful we can turn against the one doing the hurting as a result of feeling the pain caused to the victim in ourselves as well. If we didn't care/relate to another's pain so much we wouldn't become defensive, protective, judge the attacker, and want turn away from the 'pain-causer' or even 'pay them back' for the hurt they've caused. So, paradoxically, empathy and all being One could even ultimately be seen as the cause of Wars imho.

What do you think?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:02 am

Cool, the value of being aware of what I wrote above answered in part in your 'Up at the Ranch' thread Gio, inadvertently or not I don't know. But I love it. I realised I should have gone on to state what's beneficial in realising the above and then found your post #749 (here for others who wish to read the whole post - http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t593p735-up-at-the-ranch#71207 ). To quote that which you quoted from James:
    Yoda warned about certain Jedis who had a dark side they needed to face. They had childhood trauma, abandonment issues, etc. which made them susceptible to the dark side. Although they were inherently good the dark side had an opening and it was very clever as to know where ones weaknesses reside and how to use it to its advantage to create separation, division, chaos and eventual betrayal to the light side of the force.
    Yes, we need to remember the possibility that these weaknesses exist in ourselves and others and, I believe doing so and remembering what I wrote above cautions us to stop and think before we just react to another's ill-will in a negative way. Better still, try to figure out what may have caused their anger and find a way to help them heal if at all possible.

Masters of the light know certain events must unfold for others to evolve by facing these challenges and not all lessons are what we believe them to be. As Yoda said empathy and compassion can be a weakness and used against one unless one is aware of the manipulation.
    Being aware of how the 'dark side', or whoever, can use our empathy and Oneness to manipulate us individually, or groups of us, is what also needed stating....the very Love we live in and treasure.

It's so sad to me that our greatest gift, our God essence, can be used against us in this way, but the realisation of what it is in us that they can use can also be a way to protect ourselves against it by seeing through their tricks and going back to working on the flip-side of the equation. Yes?

Thanks Gio Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:14 am

Regarding empathy these words from Rareheart came back to mind :

Empathy, like all gifts from the soul, is a double edged sword.
    Just as my smile will be infused into others, so their frown can invade me.

So smile often.

Love Always
    mudra
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 am

Rareheart has a way with words.....so simply and eloquently put. As do you of course dear Mudra. Such a gift. I love you Unlike my babbling haha.
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 am

Greetings Sanicle cheers

This past week i have been visiting my dear friends at the Eceti Ranch, and have been (almost) entirely occupied and focused on personal matters up here. Though your post did (truly) capture my attention (so much) that i even brought the subject and your question up (while having breakfast) with James and several other family members. Funny and oddly though ... i got no immediate response... But with your inquiry (and other issues) James was apparently already contemplating ~ this all blended and translated over into a message that resonated with many others Thubs Up

But also you and others here should also know ~ what i had already (learned and come to understand, but unfortunately neglected to add to my original post ~ was this quite simple additive ...

What is real to me ?

But also comes to truly realize that one cannot own or posses another's experience here...

mudra wrote:Regarding empathy these words from Rareheart came back to mind :

Empathy, like all gifts from the soul, is a double edged sword.
    Just as my smile will be infused into others, so their frown can invade me.

So smile often.

Love Always
    mudra

my new vision - Page 9 Yes4 You always say it best ~ Dear Mudra

Blessings my Friends Lawless
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:28 am

Thanks for passing that on Gio. That's really good to hear, and I love your addition. cheers
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:27 pm

ain't it the truth ...

“People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.

A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave.

A soul mates purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master...”

― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ0j-bjeijs
    Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Aquaries1111
    Aquaries1111

Post  Aquaries1111 Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:09 am

giovonni wrote:
    Owlsden wrote:The Dream of Life

http://loveforlife.com.au/users/arthur-cristian

Thanks Owlsden ~ i am not too familiar with Arthur's work though his video truly resonates with me...
    But note - i do have contacts down in 'OZ' who have mentioned his work (to me) and are great followers of his..
    so i appreciate the posting of his video. Thubs Up

Note ~ i truly find it ironic, that its been 43 years since the Moody Blues released their album "In Search of the Lost Cord" and that coincides exactly to the time my daughter (and you) were born ! The seeding of your generation no doubt (in my mind) has (had) much to do with what - i have come to believe as the dawning of the age of Aquarius. Even though there is still debate as to the exact harbinger of this future-now changeover...?
    No matter... Still ... i would like to believe your generation was the catalyst that provoked and stirred the current awakening... cos i don't believe in coincidences Naughty

Blessing Love ~ Gio    

I forgot all about this post.. Thank you for your nice words, and I'll remember to remember that the generation we are in... shall reign in the rainy bows of new colors and fresh waters as The Age of Aquarius sparkles for Us... To Our Lives.. Let's Drink

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:59 pm