tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
Sanicle
icecold
malletzky
Jonah
JesterTerrestrial
Raven
Bear
MargueriteBee
Jenetta
Mercuriel
burgundia
pedro m
hippihillbobbi
lindabaker
mudra
Nebula
truth and integrity
Carol
giovonni
23 posters

my new vision

giovonni
    giovonni

my new vision - Page 7 Empty Re: my new vision

Post  giovonni Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:44 am

From my Friend ~ Dolores Scissorhands Medina Musical

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6BKhvhSehc&feature=player_embedded
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:26 pm

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:31 pm

my new vision - Page 7 Current

Its been like this for days and days here in the Seattle area... nuclear rain scratch

note ~ the Sky Needle is somewhere behind that cloud ?

Its got me kind of Hypnotize lately...with an ominous feeling ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZeTlMpnfHk&feature=related
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:22 am

Gio - That Obla Di Obla Da Video is priceless. TY for Posting It...

Thubs Up

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:47 am

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:21 am

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:25 pm

thought i'd share this here ~ from my friend ~ Aileensunny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTcUh4V_YeE
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:43 pm

Sirius ~ i am ready for some change...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj8x4gZtYOI
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:45 pm

i recall when i was small how i spent my days alone...
    the busy world was not for me ~ so i went and found my own...
    my new vision - Page 7 1224293608410_1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YiIcHfdRd0&feature=fvsr
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:37 pm

The Story of the Goose & Deer

my new vision - Page 7 4589328

It's a scene right out of a Disney movie, mother goose has lost her lifelong mate and is now left alone to create and tend to her nest in Forest Lawn Cemetery in Buffalo, NY. She spends the day sheltering her eggs from the cool spring air inside an empty urn she has chosen as home.

The loss of her male partner and guardian now makes her vulnerable to any would-be predators that choose to approach the nest. But, in an unlikely twist of fate, an adult deer has befriended the mother goose, taking over the role of protector.

This animal arrangement is highly unusual, since there's no known way that a deer and goose can communicate. Yet somehow the deer has come to understand the need of the nesting mother.

The deer now spends its days near the urn acting as guardian when needed. As passersby approach the area the deer stands and places itself between the person and the nesting goose. On one occasion the deer even took a protective stance attempting to fend off a barking dog near the area of the urn.

Craig Cygan owner of Borders on Patrol, a company hired to move the goose flock from time to time says a goose would normally attempt to fend off the deer with loud honks and raised wings especially near the nest. This one, he says seems to like the company.

How this nature story ends is anyone's guess, but now we can all watch as the goose and deer spend time together.

Here's a little more information about the place the deer and goose call home.

Forest Lawn Cemetery was created by Charles Clarke with nature in mind, and was one of the first in the country to be designed with attention to a landscape plan. Today Forest Lawn remains a serene setting, providing sanctuary to wildlife and mankind alike. In addition to the goose and deer you may occasionally see rabbits and turkeys pass by as well as numerous winged species.

The goose and deer reside in the original portion of the cemetery which dates back to 1849. The urn in which the goose sits is in close proximity to the resting place of many individuals with ties to American history and culture. For instance, former United States President Millard Fillmore & the inventor of the jet airplane Lawrence Bell are just a short distance away, while the first African American woman to run for president Shirley Chisholm & Grammy winning recording artist Rick James are located just off the hill.

Deer Stands Guard Over Goose; Live Video
    6:03 PM, Apr 15, 2011
    http://www.wgrz.com/video/default.aspx?bctid=890318766001
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:52 pm

least we forget...how fragile we are...
    my new vision - Page 7 0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XWpSoE4WAs
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:27 pm

two wonderful videos created by Terje Sorgjerd
    Passionate landscape photographer and filmmaker from Oslo, Norway
    my new vision - Page 7 1794799_300
    tesophotography.com

The Mountain

http://vimeo.com/22439234

The Aurora

http://vimeo.com/21294655
    Jenetta
    Jenetta

my new vision - Page 7 Empty Re: My New Vision

Post  Jenetta Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:05 am

Absolutely exquisite colours in these films Gio...thank you for the pleasure of viewing.

Post  giovonni Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:47 pm

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:50 pm

whether you agree with him or not...George is still kicking us from beyond...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5Miv4NHsDo
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:07 pm

received this e-mail article from the world puja org...
    i found it quite thought provoking and inspiring...

"YOU CHOOSE"

Dearest Hearts,

As always, I pray you are well.

I know many of you are realizing that the constructs of the third dimensional world is truly losing its grip on you, and as a result many are dwelling in what some call the void, (and I have now decided to call, the glowing mystery). Looking closely once can see the twinkling of Light at the end of what has been a very long tunnel.

More than two decades ago, I heard what I call the Voice of God say to me that I would "learn to live like a mystic, and enjoy it." I would say we are all learning to live like mystics, and though it's not always enjoyable, it certainly takes the monotony and repetitiveness out of all of our lives as the constructs of time and our rigid patterns of behavior vanish.

With nothing tangible to lean on, there is something rather exciting (when it's not daunting) about leaning on the massive Invisible Energy that positions itself in the rarified air all around us, as we move through experiences we have no go-by for, and that demand we change our perceptions if we are to keep moving forward.

I've come to realize that changing my perceptions has become an everyday occurrence, vital to my well-being, and authentic self realization. In doing so, I have been stretched, and stretched myself far beyond my former comfort zones, giving my awareness the chance to become heightened and deepened. I have opened to deep meaning outcomes of experience, rather than surface ones and new lights are beginning to dawn on me.

With each new experience my question to myself is what do I choose to experience inside the experience I am having?

We are now able to easily enter into realms of our advanced state of consciousness, or as I teach it, into the Mind of God, where gleaning higher wisdom and moving energy wherever we wish it to go is a Masters game.

To choose to change every experience we are having into one we would prefer is the epitome of self realized consciousness.

The way this works is that each time you have a brand new experience, first hold that experience as sacred and fresh. Next, breathe into the experience, just noticing it. Then, find the vibration of neutrality inside of yourself before you step further into the experience.

Compare your experience to nothing of the past, and rush nowhere into the future with it. Finally, quietly ask yourself, the higher part of yourself, the God of yourself, "how do I choose to experience this experience?"

That question will begin to break the trance of former choices, presumptions and reactions. Patterns you've held for your lifetime will begin to melt, as you begin to embrace the Masters that you are, the powers that you have, and the true stewardship you hold for your life.

You choose. You are the Creator. You are able to move the energy in whatever direction you desire. As we conclude this cycle of time remember that you are no longer at the effect of anything. You are the effect, and you affect all outcomes.

Experience is always going to ask you to make choices. Use your powers wisely and choose up. Use your powers, not your reflexes of the past.

In this, the ninth wave of frequency, the conscious convergence and the year that illuminates everything, whatsoever you choose now, is going to greatly affect the experience you have next. Take your life slowly. Breathe.

As our new humans are being born, we are creating the foundation for our next incarnation, in the bodies we inhabit, in a new cycle of time on a more refined Planet of Earth.

We are in our very own formative years informing ourselves how to grow up as an individual and as a species in the context of the One.

Re-writing your life, as you would choose to have it, no longer told how you should have it, is your birthright. Experience is a lovely catalyst for the change you wish to be in the world. What will you choose for yourself? Your choosing is in your experiences.

Maureen Moss

Copyright 2011, Maureen Moss. Please feel comfortable to pass this along or post it, keeping websites intact:
    http://www.worldpuja.org
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Snap haha. Higher Love posted this as well and it's a great piece. More synchcronicity. I love you
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed May 04, 2011 3:25 am

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Tue May 10, 2011 2:23 pm

being true to ones self...

If you teach people to keep their eyes upon what others think of them,
    unthinkingly to lead the lives and hold the principles of the majority
    of their contemporaries, you must discredit in their own eyes the
    authoritative voices of their own souls. They may be docile citizens;
    they will never be men and women. It is ours, on the other hand,
    to disregard this babble and chattering of other people better and
    worse than we are, and to walk straight before us by what light we have.
    They may be right; but so, before heaven, are we. They may know;
    but we know also, and by that knowledge we must stand or fall.
    There is such a thing as loyalty to one's own better self; and from those
    who have not that, God help me, how am I to look for loyalty to others?

Robert Louis Stevenson
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:40 pm

They saying goes... you either love or hates ~ the weather out here...

I love you SEATTLE

Here's a lovely tribute song to this beautiful city !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zNnnurgfBo

Web-cam over looking Seattle & the Sky Needle
    my new vision - Page 7 Current
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Lately ~ whenever i find myself wallowing in the muck of the ego...
    i am prompted to carefully reexamine my actions and pay heed to my own purposeful mission (intent) upon this plane.

Note, these teachings from the Buddha ~ always put me back on track.

Karma is a Sanskrit word that literally means "action." The law of karma describes the connection between actions and the resulting forces, as follows: wholesome actions lead to wholesome states while unwholesome actions lead to unwholesome states, individually as well as collectively.

Moral quality of volitional acts determines karma.
    The law of karma states that there is a connection between the moral quality, the level of skill in volitional actions, and the resulting states. What we are is determined largely by what we thought, said and did in the past, while what we are thinking, saying, and doing now will form our future. The karma of past, present, and future events are connected by the law of cause and effect.

The ethical dimension.
    One has to account for (un)wholesome actions and (un)wholesome states. Action springs from volition, which springs from intention, which springs from thought, and so forth. The quality of actions can be described in ethical terms, simply as either good or bad, or both good and bad, or indifferent. There are various grades of ethical qualities; and most people have an intuitive understanding that enables them to discern between good and bad, although the discerning ability depends on the person's state of mental development. A wise person at a high level of mental development can clearly discern mental activities and actions in an ethical dimension, while a deluded person has difficulties or is even unable to do so.

Right Intention
    While right view refers to the cognitive aspect of wisdom, right intention refers to the volitional aspect, i.e. the kind of mental energy that controls our actions. Right intention can be described best as commitment to ethical and mental self-improvement. Buddha distinguishes three types of right intentions: 1. the intention of renunciation, which means resistance to the pull of desire, 2. the intention of good will, meaning resistance to feelings of anger and aversion, and 3. the intention of harmlessness, meaning not to think or act cruelly, violently, or aggressively, and to develop compassion ~ for all life forms.

Rebirth
    As long as there is delusion, greed, and aversion, and as long as passions are not extinguished, we generate karma. Because we eventually accumulate (un)materialized karma, there is a next lifetime in which the accumulated karma will take form. Only when all accumulated karma is realized and the generation of new karma is calmed, one can enter the stream that leads to Nirvana. This process continues until Nirvana is reached, which signifies the cessation of rebirth and, hence, the end of suffering.

For (me) what matters must now is to break free from this wheel of reincarnated life and hence return to the true oneness in being...

If we imagine the world as an ocean, we are like the ripples on the ocean. Formations like ripples and waves occur, because of wind, tides, and other kinetic forces. In the Buddhist analogy, the universe is in motion due to karmic forces. A ripple, a wave, or a billow may seem as an individual entity for a moment, creating the illusion that it has a self, but it is gone in the next moment. The truth is that all individuals are one...By understanding and coming to terms with all this, i sense the final lessons are learned and the state of unconditional love is again boundless.

I love you ALL
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:55 pm

A mixture between "Trends that will affect our future" and " New Vision" .
    I finally decided to post it on this thread rather than the other as it is really
    the conclusion of this article that is what is important .

Love from me

mudra

Big Change

I've been reading a couple of very fascinating books in the last couple of weeks. I really don't remember where I got Dreaming a New World: A Spiritual Journey of Hope and Transformation by Nancy Van Domelen, but I do know that it was somewhere near the top of one of the piles of books not-yet-read that surround my desk chair. As I often do, on my way out of town, I look at the piles and grab the book that looks most interesting out of all of the "interesting" tomes. As is often the case, this turned out to be the book that I really needed to read.

In 1982, Nancy suddenly began writing what was being given to her from two spirit beings. It's a little longer story than that, but suffice to say, she had not spent a goodly piece of her life trying to figure out how to channel information from the other side. It kind of just showed up. In 1996 the two familiar spirit friends said it was time for them to depart and Nancy was asked to make a new, major commitment to receive transmissions that would be published as books. A new source showed up, identified itself as "The Lightbringers", and said it was going to tell her what was going on with humanity, our planet, our galaxy and the universe . . . during the coming few years. It was going to be something like USAToday for the metaphysical crowd - coherent, easy to read, no editing required.

The futurist in me immediately engaged, but unlike that ubiquitous hotel newspaper, this publication was going to turn out to be profoundly magnetic, with rich, disruptive ideas - served up, of course, in a very digestible manner. It was really good stuff with chapters like: The Divine Dance: The Ebb and Flow of Energy, The Great Awakening: A Period of Transition; and The World to Come.

As I got into it, I was impressed with how the information tracked, almost directly, with a number of other sources upon which I had happened. It had a ring of truth, timeliness and currency.

So I called Nancy Van Domelen and asked her to come to Berkeley Springs to give a talk about her most current thinking. She agreed and will be here on the evening of the 9th of August. She also asked if I had seen her second book, The Higher Dimensions Our Next Home: A Spiritual View of the Twenty-first Century and Beyond. I hadn't. She sent one. More profundity and cool views into the future. I really resonated with it.

I'll leave it to you to discover the full-spectrum fireworks of ideas that are contained in these valuable books, but I wanted to mention one notion that The Lightbringers and many other sources emphasize about this time that we are experiencing. There is a consensus that 2011 is going to be a year of great disruption and the beginning of the largest transition in the history of the planet. All of these messengers say that because of increased energy coming from the galaxy and the sun, the earth will experience an accelerating tempo of unusual, violent weather, earthquakes, volcano eruptions and other earth changes. This energy will also affect humans both physically and socially. The combination of these forces will engender failures of the global financial system and other social systems.

This is really big stuff! I have been impressed enough about this that, as I mentioned the last time in this space, I put together a presentation on what all of these sources said was on our horizon and what we could do to effectively transcend the disruption that will be all around us. That talk turned out to be two-and-a-half hours long. We videoed it and we may make it available here if there is interest in that.

But it was in light of all of this big-change thinking that I first started contemplating this Punctuations piece the week before last. We were in San Francisco and this was the headline: "Death Toll Rises to Nearly 100 From Missouri Tornado". Huge floods were washing through Montana, Tennessee and Louisiana. Then my friend Jackie sent me this link to a report on 100 mph winds in Scotland. A Tuesday storm came in fast and furious and forced hundreds from their homes in Manitoba and left nothing but destruction in its path. "It's just like a bomb hit here," Donald Walsh, Reeve (town administrator) of the Rural Municipality of Woodlands. "I've had reports that there's nothing left. Just totally destroyed."

Then on Wednesday I learned that central China was having the worst drought in 50 years. Also that day a massive thunderstorm rolled through Nova Scotia leaving at one point nearly 50,000 customers in the dark. By the end of the week the Wall Street Journal led page one with: "Devastating Toll- Three of the deadliest U.S. tornadoes on record hit this spring. May 22 - 116 dead, Joplin, Mo.; April 27 - 78 dead, Hackleburg/Phil Campbell, Ala.; April 27 - 61 dead, Tuscaloosa-Birmingham, Ala; Total 2011 fatalities: 481. (Now 147 are reported to have died in the Joplin storm.)

Further down, below the fold, was a piece entitled "Facing Up to the End of 'Easy Oil'". Inside was an article explaining how "Greece Speeds Up Plans to Sell Off State-Held Assets".

Now, stick with me here: this is not just bad news for bad news sake. There is a trend here that I want you to see that is consistent with the prophesies mentioned above.

Last week more than 120,000 homes and businesses throughout Michigan were without power on Monday after a powerful storm ripped through the state. A tornado even touched down just north of our place in West Virginia - something that hasn't happened in decades. Volcano activity was increasing in Indonesia, Costa Rica and the Philippines. A raised lava lake, described by volcano scientists as looking "somewhat like an above-ground swimming pool," has been building since lava returned to Pu'u 'O'o crater in Hawaii in March.

Today, the Quotation of the Day on the New York Times site from PAUL ASHWORTH, chief United States economist at Capital Economics was: "The economy clearly just hit a brick wall." At the same time it was reported that China has dropped 97 percent of its holdings in U.S. Treasury bills, decreasing its ownership of the short-term U.S. government securities from a peak of $210.4 billion in May 2009 to $5.69 billion in March 2011, the most recent month reported by the U.S. Treasury.

Earlier, on the 25th of May, U.S. Congressman Ron Paul made the following speech to a mostly empty House of Representatives. Now, I am not a libertarian or a Ron Paul apologist, but the points he makes certainly have a ring of honesty and credibility to me in these times of change.

The last nail is being driven into the coffin of the American Republic. Yet, Congress remains in total denial as our liberties are rapidly fading before our eyes. The process is propelled by unwarranted fear and ignorance as to the true meaning of liberty. It is driven by economic myths, fallacies and irrational good intentions. The rule of law is constantly rejected and authoritarian answers are offered as panaceas for all our problems. Runaway welfarism is used to benefit the rich at the expense of the middle class. Who would have ever thought that the current generation and Congress would stand idly by and watch such a rapid disintegration of the American Republic? Characteristic of this epic event is the casual acceptance by the people and political leaders of the unitary presidency, which is equivalent to granting dictatorial powers to the President. Our Presidents can now, on their own:

1. Order assassinations, including American citizens,
    2. Operate secret military tribunals,
    3. Engage in torture,
    4. Enforce indefinite imprisonment without due process,
    5. Order searches and seizures without proper warrants, gutting the 4th Amendment,
    6. Ignore the 60 day rule for reporting to the Congress the nature of any military operations as required by the War Power Resolution,
    7. Continue the Patriot Act abuses without oversight,
    8. Wage war at will,
    9. Treat all Americans as suspected terrorists at airports with TSA groping and nude x-raying.

And the Federal Reserve accommodates by counterfeiting the funds needed and not paid for by taxation and borrowing, permitting runaway spending, endless debt, and special interest bail-outs.

And all of this is not enough. The abuses and usurpations of the war power are soon to be codified in the National Defense Authorization Act now rapidly moving its way through the Congress. Instead of repealing the 2001 Authorization for the Use of Military Force (AUMF), as we should, now that bin Laden is dead and gone, Congress is planning to massively increase the war power of the President. Though an opportunity presents itself to end the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Pakistan, Congress, with bipartisan support, obsesses on how to expand the unconstitutional war power the President already holds. The current proposal would allow a President to pursue war any time, any place, for any reason, without Congressional approval. Many believe this would even permit military activity against American suspects here at home. The proposed authority does not reference the 9/11 attacks. It would be expanded to include the Taliban and "associated" forces-a dangerously vague and expansive definition of our potential enemies. There is no denial that the changes in s.1034 totally eliminate the hard-fought-for restraint on Presidential authority to go to war without Congressional approval achieved at the Constitutional Convention. Congress' war authority has been severely undermined since World War II beginning with the advent of the Korean War which was fought solely under a UN Resolution. Even today, we're waging war in Libya without even consulting with the Congress, similar to how we went to war in Bosnia in the 1990s under President Clinton. The three major reasons for our Constitutional Convention were to:

1. Guarantee free trade and travel among the states.
    2. Make gold and silver legal tender and abolish paper money.
    3. Strictly limit the Executive Branch's authority to pursue war without Congressional approval.

But today:

1. Federal Reserve notes are legal tender, gold and silver are illegal.
    2. The Interstate Commerce Clause is used to regulate all commerce at the expense of free trade among the states.
    3. And now the final nail is placed in the coffin of Congressional responsibility for the war power, delivering this power completely to the President-a sharp and huge blow to the concept of our Republic.

In my view, it appears that the fate of the American Republic is now sealed-unless these recent trends are quickly reversed.

The saddest part of this tragedy is that all these horrible changes are being done in the name of patriotism and protecting freedom. They are justified by good intentions while believing the sacrifice of liberty is required for our safety. Nothing could be further from the truth.

More sadly is the conviction that our enemies are driven to attack us for our freedoms and prosperity, and not because of our deeply flawed foreign policy that has generated justifiable grievances and has inspired the radical violence against us. Without this understanding our endless, unnamed, and undeclared wars will continue and our wonderful experience with liberty will end.

If you've followed me this far and have thought about what you have been reading it should be obvious that, if similar natural and human engendered trends continue, we are moving rapidly into a global environment that is reconfiguring itself in ways that do not at all reflect the past. As mentioned, the unconventional sources suggest that all of this activity will dramatically increase during the rest of this year.

The immediate question begged by all of this unpredictability is: What should we be doing? I talked about this in my lengthy presentation and I'll write more about it here in the future, but let me give you the short version: your sense of security must come from within, not from anything or anyone outside. If you are to transcend what is on our horizon you must find that place of peace within yourself that disengages you from the familiar but disintegrating systems all around us. Your responsibility is only for yourself, no one else. If you commit to find this place of peace, you will find it - the larger, intelligent, loving reality will rally to support your sincere intentions.

We are experiencing nothing less than the beginning of the end of a major era of human life on this planet. An amazing, wonderful experience is in front of us. A new world is being born.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Thanks Mudra I love you

And you saved the best for last !

"If you commit to find this place of peace, you will find it - the larger, intelligent, loving reality will rally to support your sincere intentions. We are experiencing nothing less than the beginning of the end of a major era of human life on this planet. An amazing, wonderful experience is in front of us. A new world is being born." cheers
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:02 pm

From my Friend ~ Darla Ken Jensen Pearce Spiritual

This message is extremely important for all here in the now > to note !

_____________________________________________________________________________

Morning Blessing ~ Pioneering A New Timeline ~ June 13, 2011

For those of us that are fully listening to our inner Presence, we may be able to sense the Living Field of eternal intelligence transmitting into our very cells. The conscious ones know that we have crossed over the dimensional threshold, landed firmly and are now anchoring into our 5D templates.

The grounding and birthing energies of May that initiated freedom and soul sovereignty laid the foundation for a June "reconnection" energy. At this point on the planet, though silently expressed, many, many, many beings can sense a change in their cells. We are now connected enough to actually experience energy as conscious and consciousness as energy.

Your job now is to visualize yourself as an ambassador of goodwill for Spirit. In life, work, and relationships it will be your responsibility to focus on what is now here yet unseen by sooo many. This month you cannot afford to be drawn into their dramas or concerns. Focusing on them instead of the higher frequencies of connectivity and love will only serve in you losing the good company of Soul-light. The moments ahead have all humans teetering on the dimensional divide and the law of attraction will surely bring your vibrational match!

We begin another Timeline direction this month and you will choose according to your vibrational status. In this timeline we begin to experience what feels like another chapter of our Soul, or Destiny, life stream. The success of the work accomplished in May has our root and heart energy centers rapidly increasing in velocity. These personal vortex energies will be expanding throughout the month until they reach the optimal rate of spin for 5th dimensional creation. The result will be material manifestations of heart-centered love rather than manifestations of fear, struggle, and burden.

Over April and May we had many challenging exchanges as 3D structures amped-up their gravitational pull and forced us to learn how to navigate ourselves in new ways. This is a classic case of the gradual "frequency split" that creates more polarity and its related extremes. Lucky for us, that phase is resolving for many. A higher system of consciousness is in the healing! The planetary grid no longer vibrates with the methods of third dimensional mechanics. A new 5D energetic architecture is rapidly dissolving the dominating control patterns of a 3D reality upon planet earth.

I have said that this year is about fusion, the deeper merging of Spirit into matter and currently more transformation is taking place on the collective and planetary levels. What has seemingly been operating in its own sphere of creation will now start merging with other spheres of creation to synchronize manifestation of a new Spiritualized reality into form.

Be extra careful and conservative if you are still being gently (or not so gently) pressured into greater personal fusion of your Soul/Spirit in a materialized experience - old patterning, trauma, and beliefs continuing to come to the surface of consciousness so the Soul can hook up to the larger synchronized creation timeline that is approaching. This is what you have been working toward without knowing how it would look or feel.

During this restructuring time, more self talk, speaking to guidance (God) directly, getting clear inner messages, interacting more with energy field environments or actual entities (or completely disengaging so you will not get in the way) is making the invisible realms much more visible to us. We are sensing the energy everywhere in all things.

As we put this latest understanding into practice within our daily lives we are continually fine tuning our discernment and trusting this new energetic "sensory" intelligence directing us from inside our cells. It's giving us a lot of information!

We are finding it applies to support absolutely everything, whether you have to go to the DMV for a new driver's license, or meditate in your bedroom. This is not limited to ideas around spirituality, it is applying this full spiritual awareness completely as your "every now moment lifestyle". You might even find yourself speaking to your guides about such mundane issues as what "cell phone" carrier you need at this time!

Energetically, spiritually, there is a resonance or non-resonance for your being in absolutely everything. For most during this phase, your spirit is removing ALL non resonant items from your reality/environment. This is necessary in order to vibrationally align you fully to the new timeline direction.

Over the spring months we were guided to only take action on something if the "inner authority" gave approval. This practice of discernment allowed whatever the issue was to be miraculously handled by the springboard revelations of your ancient eternal wisdom.

As an example, you may have found that instead of having to physically address an issue, such as making an initial phone call or request, the person or thing actually CAME to you first. This practice leveled the playing field between the power of our Presence (being) and the force that is directed from the ego mind (doing).

Taking note of when to "Be" and listen in order to know when to apply divine will to action required the highest levels of surrender, adaptability, and flexibility in trusting your Spirit. June will also afford us the opportunity to continue developing this new master-task of fifth dimensional order.

Watch out for the circumstances, people, and events that disengage you from your higher intelligence, or God-self. Remember, anything playing out in your external world of manifestation is representative of your inner environments that are attempting to clear and expand. You are separating from a false identity that prevents you from inhabiting a realized spiritual existence and Its presence will call to you through every available avenue. Go at your own pace, yet know that your Soul is always offering a strong nudge these days to follow its heart resonance and footsteps.

And to top all of this off, we got a partial solar eclipse on June 1st and we'll get a total lunar eclipse day-after-tomorrow, June 15th! Both emanating very high vibrational energy. From the invisible realms I am hearing that there is much rejoicing and celebration for us this year - remember we earned this new timeline!

We are ready to embark on a fully new experience of ourselves, fully directed in our now presence through our higher sensory abilities and cellular knowingness. These are embodiments that cannot be controlled by the ego principled mind. The light-body is developing strongly now. As more of us feel and live this new model of "living" we influence the entire body of the human kingdom. Heck that alone is reason enough to celebrate.

However you choose - make the week special and celebrate the most recent physicalization of Spirit into matter.

Getting ready to steer in a new direction . . .

BLESSING:

All That Is carries form and formless within It and distributes it in ways that I marvel at. All my Beingness
    is acknowledged and understood within this Divine Source.
    The exalted and purposeful life of human form was breathed into existence by God to experience the fullness of Itself as One.

Today I acknowledge, respect, and appreciate my deeper
    awareness and partnership with everything physical and
    nonphysical. It all reveals my truest nature within the collective.

The invitation to evolve further; to expand consciousness through the mind and body is accepted and I expect greater results than I can envision and imagine. As body, mind, and Spirit I am becoming lighter in frequency and density. My body understands how to move as fluid light rather than as a solid object. The mind no longer processes unwanted and unconscious thoughts that I am only sometimes aware of.

Divine resonance illumines and liberates my mind, elevating its operations to bring forth the ideals from Soul that affirm my gift as a carrier of special purpose and unique alignment with Source. Spirit no longer dependent upon belief systems I embody that prevent It from expressing naturally and completely this incarnation.

Attunements of crystalline light obliterate restrictions, releasing all misalignments of my Being. I am the spiritual builder who can let go of anything that no longer serves me.

My day is an expression of gratitude for I know that energy draws energy to it and this treatment is already confirmed by the Law of One. My life is forever an emergence of expression that acknowledges access, evolution, growth, and discovery in all areas. And so it is.

website: WWW.ANGELAPEREGOFF.COM email: blessings@angelaperegoff.com
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:37 pm