tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+19
Sanicle
icecold
malletzky
Jonah
JesterTerrestrial
Raven
Bear
MargueriteBee
Jenetta
Mercuriel
burgundia
pedro m
hippihillbobbi
lindabaker
mudra
Nebula
truth and integrity
Carol
giovonni
23 posters

my new vision

giovonni
    giovonni

my new vision - Page 5 Empty Re: my new vision

Post  giovonni Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Rolling Eyes

Yes~ there will be Days Like This ~ but that's alright ~ as long as there's Someone Like You in it!

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:37 pm

i believe...
    MargueriteBee
    MargueriteBee

Post  MargueriteBee Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:52 pm

What a gorgeous video Gio, thanks!
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:27 pm

These Days ~ seems all i do is wait ~ For Everyman

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Change is Good. And... Inevitable!

It is funny that we tend to avoid and often fear change even though it is the one constant and guaranteed aspect of life. Change is happening every moment both within and around us.

Embracing conscious change can be one of the most challenging experiences we can undertake. These days we seemingly face continuous change. It can be in multiple areas of our lives like changes in health, career, spouses, friends, environment, geographic location, finances, cultural and political shifts, lifestyle concerns like nutrition, diet and exercise, and even our unspoken beliefs about death. And what about the unexpected events that we face?

How do we view change, as positive growth or negative setbacks? We can learn to go with the flow and make true inner changes in our personal understanding for a more enjoyable and easier navigation of our everyday lives.

Life's long and winding road can be stunningly beautiful and filled with joyful adventures. It can also be filled with drama, trauma and pain. We hold the key to experiencing either joy or struggle through our choice of intention. Which do you prefer?

Change Allows us to Evolve...

Consciously embracing change is how we evolve. It begins when we start the process of looking within and recognize who we are at a deep level. Rather than solely pursuing our daily outer activities, we can learn to tap our highest inner desires and manifest the things that bring us the greatest joy.

Our unrealized potential is often limited by the beliefs we hold about life. We engage our highest potential when we empower our thoughts and feelings by living from our heart. We still participate in our daily routine; however we begin to create all new perspectives and understandings. This is simply a matter of becoming aware of where we are placing our attention; then learning how to change the focus of our attention when we wish to take on a different perspective. We can become solution oriented rather than problem centered. It is our choice.

Ultimately, our life journey is a personal one. Our spouse, partner, children, family, friends, co-workers and even strangers help us to learn about our personal issues. So do our pets, environment, careers, culture and daily experiences. Each encounter mirrors aspects of our consciousness. The journey can be as easy or as difficult as we desire: the solution is in our willingness to let go, embrace change and evolve our attitudes and perspectives.

The beauty is that our effort to grow and change is often met with new vistas of opportunities presently undreamed of. Things we never considered are now possible and even desirable. As we evolve our consciousness, the old ways of thinking and feeling actually become more dense and difficult to maintain and easier to release. Everything becomes lighter and brighter through a simple act of personal growth, acceptance and self awareness.

Creating In A New Way...

There is yesterday and then there is today. How many of us fall into the trap that what we experienced in the past is destined to be our future? Which of us realizes that in any moment we have the power, ability and imagination to create from a different perspective?

Life is an unfolding process of our own making. What we think and believe becomes our experiences. Where we see lack and limitation we create the same in our lives. Likewise, when we see abundance, caring and sharing, we experience this as our reality too.

It takes enormous courage to go within and question our personal views on life and endeavor to embrace, correct and release that which no longer serves us. It also takes strength and determination to stop blaming others and accept the responsibility of our own creation. When we realize that the war rages on in our mind and nowhere else, we are well on our way to positive change.

What is the reward for such effort? A more peaceful, balanced and loving life. Isn't that what we all strive for in our constant pursuit of our daily interactions, relationships and material possessions? We seek a sense of joy and fulfillment in all that we do and all that we are.

This is a process of going within and realizing the power you have to create every moment. When you come from balance and understanding, wisdom becomes your true power and your decisions begin to reflect a new way of thinking and feeling. True success comes as a result of this restored ability. So create a new you and experience the peace and joy you crave deep within.

Our Choices...

Every moment of every day we have choice whether we are conscious of it or not. This becomes a powerful understanding when we start to realize our choices create our reality. What we experience today is based upon infinite decisions that led up to this moment.

We make up our world as we go along according to our beliefs, assumptions, thoughts, words, deeds and actions. What we think is what we become. Yet, most people are unaware of this process. The truly amazing aspect of this realization -- we can change our thoughts and feelings and therefore, our reality.

Each day we follow our routines rarely thinking about the consequences and usually unaware that every decision or non-decision has an impact upon our life and the world around us. Every thought, word, deed and action is placed in motion by us personally. We are responsible for what we think and do and what we experience as a result.

Without paying attention to our inner world we are destined to perpetuate our fears, doubts, angers, shame and judgments. This leads to frustration, stress, problems and frequently dis-ease. The cycle returns to us again and again. When we think and feel lack, for example, we experience the same. Likewise, when we think and feel prosperous, we create more abundance in our lives. The power of our attention determines what we will experience.

We have the potential every moment to change our perspective and in doing so, transform our reality. We can become conscious of our focus and attention and bring our thoughts and feelings in alignment to our heart's desires. We are already creating our life whether we are aware of it or not, so why not choose the life your heart dances to?

harold w becker

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:25 pm

again...

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:20 am

Please note this is in regards to transitions in life and not about leaving the "Mist"
    Sorry...i am a little slow at times when it comes to realizing things Embarassed

Finally...i received some honesty...and clarity.

[i]
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Power verse Force

i am truly no wordsmith ~ but i am definitely
    working harder on becoming a better human being.

Saying that, i recently found this article and thought it might be of help to some others here to consider when participating on different forums.
    It might be quite useful in pondering, before one tries to utilize their own skills when engaging in the subtle art of wordsmithing?

The Power of Words

"Sticks and stones can break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

I remember saying those words when young to try and convince myself of its truth in the
    face of painful words thrown my way. Unfortunately, it is far from true. Verbal
    insults, verbal abuse, and the power of words to affect your emotions and
    actions are well demonstrated in science. For example, scientists have found
    that just hearing sentences about elderly people led research subjects to walk
    more slowly. In other research, individuals read words of 'loving kindness'
    showed increases in self-compassion, improved mood, and reduced anxiety.

But words are not attended to equally by all. Studies reveal that we place our
    attention toward words differently depending on our own biological or
    personality traits. For example, individuals with eating disorders pay greater
    attention to words reflecting body parts or body image than others, and in other
    experiments 'taboo' words require more time to reach conscious awareness than
    words lacking taboo connotations. I notice among my own blogs, those with titles
    including words like "God" or "abortion" receive many more responses than less
    emotionally charged words.

As scientists uncover the power of words to effect behavioral change, the power
    of rhetoric has become a topic of the current state of this world. Clearly we
    are all attending more to the power of words. I see the impact of words I choose
    on the world around me and my own biases, prejudices, and selective attention in
    the words I hear. Yesterday, my son detected an unknown prejudice when I was
    talking on the phone with an auto broker to ship a car from Michigan to LA. The
    broker's voice, likely of a different racial/ethnic group than mine and speaking
    with some slang and grammatical errors led me to quickly project an image of a
    man who might not be so legitimate in business. I dislike that I subconsciously
    had such a prejudicial view based on the words he used but I realized that
    biases run deep and likely reflect my 56 years of living (raised in the 50s and
    living before and after the civil and women's rights' movements). I was happy to
    see my son (age 26) free of such conditioning, capable of easily detecting it
    and possessing the courage to point it out to me.

I once read that a word is like a living organism, capable of growing, changing,
    spreading, and influencing the world in many ways, directly and indirectly
    through others. I never thought about a word being 'alive' but then I thought of
    words spoken 3,000 years ago, written down and passed through many generations,
    and they seem quite alive when read or spoken today, having lived 3,000 years.
    As I ponder the power of the word to incite and divide, to calm and connect, or
    to create and effect change, I am ever more cautious in what I say and how I
    listen to the words around me."
    S.S.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:53 pm

i will share something very personal with you all here, recently a very close friend desired and chose to sever our friendship... Words can not explain the pain this has brought too me, but i will accept it knowing this was truly a no win situation for both of us. The future of this relationship was quite improbable; It was most likely only intended as a very hard learning lesson (we both agreed to experience) during this time and space... Still, i know, i am far from perfect ~ for i have been told (often) my energies can be quite intense at times ~ good and bad. Those who know and have met me ~ know i have always been extremely loyal and always put other before myself. i have no regrets ~ for i have always lived within my heart ~ giovonni

Blessings to You My Friend

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Our journey is full of challenges Gio . Lots of pains and wounds on the road .
    But despite all this we keep walking onwards and upwards .
    We have got that faith in our Hearts .
    That's how strong we all are.

my new vision - Page 5 Thing.5798968.l

Hugs

Love for you
    mudra
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:14 pm

Thank you Mudra ~ i can't look back!

i've got two tickets though Lolerz

i will wait a bit longer before leaving ~ just in case another shows cheers

my new vision - Page 5 Tickets

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:38 pm

its coming and i can feel it...can you Question

malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:52 pm

giovonni wrote:its coming and i can feel it...can you Question

Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Bump Thubs Up

Love from me
    mudra

malletzky wrote:
    giovonni wrote:its coming and i can feel it...can you Question

Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up Double Thumbs Up
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:36 pm

Joan Baez - We Shall Overcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FbAVOdA15c&feature=related

Love Always
    mudra
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:27 am

Bless the Day...

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:05 pm

A souls sacrifice...

"Our only true gift on this earth is having shared our life with another for even a short time. During times when we can only look at our loss in terms of what we have lost, the real gift comes in knowing that another soul has chosen us to spend its short time with, and the reward is the time we had. If we look at the loss as a tragedy, we will never understand what a gift we received. The soul of a loved one is so much more than the physical presence it took up on the earth. To curse the passing of our loved one is to not understand that our loved one is a complete and total being, on a separate journey from our own, no matter how many times the roads intertwine, and no matter when they separate. We have to look at each other as souls on a course and not physical bodies that are faulted and frail; our souls are invincible and they go on. Our gift is having spent any time at all with another soul that we love. Something given to us even for a second gives us a lifetime of memories, and although I hate cliches, the souls indeed have agreed that it is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved. Imagine never having been touched by the soul of your loved one on the earth -- it is an empty experience, and that is real death. Our potential to love, to hurt, to recover, and to eventually learn shields us from true death. At a time when we feel so much has been taken from us, it is the one true gift the souls can give us ~ a gift of peace."
    from ~ "Walking in the Garden of Souls"

Now lets do it!!! cheers

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:35 am

For me, it really isn't important anymore on the hows and whens all this (stuff) was perpetrated upon us...But ...what is of extreme importance, is that i (we) start looking more intently inward to initiate the changes necessary to survive along with a quickly changing planet Earth. Those that focus (too often) on the ideals of being spiritual, usually miss the point on just being a simple and loving human being. The (few) individuals that i have met who exemplify this state, usually never used the word (spiritual), because they were (are) too busy living spiritual lives ~ being true to themselves and to mother nature's way.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:36 pm

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Thank you Mudra Big Grin 2

Speaking of keeping up with the Joneses...

this movie says it all about the Big hyped A~Dream!!

i found myself Blushes liking it...sadly...just a little Naughty

note this is already out on dvd

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:29 pm

Hey, Gio and Mudra, even if I don't always acknowledge your posts, I'm watching them and I thank you. Love to you, Linda
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:16 pm

lindabaker wrote:Hey, Gio and Mudra, even if I don't always acknowledge your posts, I'm watching them and I thank you. Love to you, Linda

Hi LB ~ so good to see you about... hoping and looking forward to new post on your "Don Miguel Ruiz and Sons" thread real soon!! cheers Gio
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:11 pm

For those who are suffering and living under tryanny and strife lets pray a...

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:43 pm

i have my fears...but they don't own me...

Peter singing with his daughter Melanie

Last edited by giovonni on Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    malletzky
    malletzky

Post  malletzky Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:18 am

Gio, I'm so gratefull for your uplifting posts and actually, I'm grateful you decided to continue posting on your threads

much respect dear friend
    malletzky

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:05 pm