tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
shiloh
We Are You
Beren
Lionhawk
Brook
Sanicle
Mercuriel
firefly
devakas
THEeXchanger
sabina
lawlessline
Carol
Neteru
18 posters

My ET experiences

Brook
    Brook

My ET experiences - Page 4 Empty Re: My ET experiences

Post  Brook Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Well Beren I would have to agree with most of what you said. As for rituals and magic...it's just another way to manipulate and use energy. Some do it for good some do it for bad and some don't have any idea that is exactly what they are doing.

That being said....some aliens....don't give a hoot about it as the technology they utilize is far too sophisticated to bother with the it. If they decided they want to take you...they most likely will ...and there's very little you can do about it. Now I'm speaking on a precise level. They have the technology to manipulate dimensions and time.....so they should have no problem taking you against your will. In the case of benevolent contact....this is not such a bad thing...even though it most likely will scare the pants off of you. But in the malevolent cases....you'd better have your wits about you if that is even possible....because if you start chanting some ritual...they going to bust a gut laughing.

Now...are we talking about demons or aliens? Perhaps some aliens are akin to demons? Perhaps not.... UNLESS you have had the experience.... and are here to talk about it...this is a real good sign. The best thing to do is try your best to keep it that way. But make no mistake...there are those who are regularly taken against their will....and it's not some dimensional being doing the taking....it's very real and very frightening in some cases. And it's about time people started to take this as serious....and stop with the rituals...and get on a program that is pro active. I believe Sanicle mentioned some organizations that assist...this is a good start.

It would be a real good thing if people as I said....started taking this subject seriously for those who have actually had the experience. I for one had nowhere to turn.... and the last thing I needed was some monkey telling me I'm delusional. Particularly when I have had physical manifestation and a trail of proof of such happenings.

Last edited by Brook on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 4 Empty It is impossible to bring souls into the Light without the Mysteries of the Light-kingdom. -Jesus Christ, from The Pistis Sophia (ch 103)

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:48 pm

It is impossible to bring souls into the Light without the Mysteries of the Light-kingdom. -Jesus Christ, from The Pistis Sophia (ch 103)
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:14 pm

We Are You wrote:It is impossible to bring souls into the Light without the Mysteries of the Light-kingdom. -Jesus Christ, from The Pistis Sophia (ch 103)

Try to telling that to a three year old child who is regularly "taken". ....No no no....."Don't be afraid...go back to sleep....." My ET experiences - Page 4 30846 Seriously....where does this come into play for the children who are vulnerable. That "light" may work for the soul...but not the experience. And the remembering. I used to freak out at the lines on my hands caused by this. And I found out..I'm not the only taken one who has had these lines from the same experience.
    My ET experiences - Page 4 Photo73p

My ET experiences - Page 4 Photo74
    My ET experiences - Page 4 Photo82ie

No ritual magic here..... just plain old remembering....and physical reaction....one must ask what is that black stuff that would appear in a liner fashion eh? It's damned sure not stigmata.
    Even my doctor could not explain it.
    We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 4 Empty http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/occult-medicine-and-practical-magic/1083-ens-astrale.html

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:36 pm

We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 4 Empty The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Fate can be altered when the Logos or Christ wants to do so...

If the Intimate Lord had not made forgiveness and negotiations possible, many who could have been saved would have been sunk.

Negotiations and forgiveness were made possible for the salvation of the world.
    The Great Compassionate One loves this entire suffering humanity. - Samael Aun Weor, The Pistis Sophia Unveiled
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:52 pm

We Are You wrote:Fate can be altered when the Logos or Christ wants to do so...

If the Intimate Lord had not made forgiveness and negotiations possible, many who could have been saved would have been sunk.

Negotiations and forgiveness were made possible for the salvation of the world.
    The Great Compassionate One loves this entire suffering humanity. - Samael Aun Weor, The Pistis Sophia Unveiled

That's all good and well...but as I said...try telling that to a vulnerable three year old.
    We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 4 Empty D

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:56 pm

About the above messages, we may be using different words with the same meaning (God-the-Father, God-the-Son, God-the-HolySpirit, HolyTrinity of three Gods, Devas, Jesus Christ the Son of God, Lord, inner Father, you name The(m)). The ideas are tools that may work for people who are having pains, whenever they are willing to do.

Last edited by We Are You on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
    We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 4 Empty http://samaelgnosis.us/books/pdf/introduction_to_gnosis.pdf

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:44 pm

We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 4 Empty http://gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/tibetan-exercises-for-rejuvenation.html

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Shiloh wrote,
    "In other words, because the 'positive Logos polarity' from the 'True Dragon Nature FROM WITHOUT as Within' entered the human memeplex matrix, the 'negative AntiLogos polarity from WITHIN as Without' necessarily also had to manifest in this selfsame selfrelative timeframe and continuum of human experience."

I understand this. But it also sounds like we humans had to pay the price for this balancing Thuban act. If I can use some imagination here, it reminds of a group of humans playing hackey sack. An outside party comes in and instead of throwing a hackey sack in the mix, they throw a grenade. The humans have taken on abuse before and they can do it again, in the name of Thuban. I have to wonder what the Elders of Thuban were thinking. I say that because the attacks that had occurred were wide spread and damaging. From my point of view, the human factor wasn't factored, because on this end, I was so busy dealing with attacks that folks were experiencing, including myself, that would make anyone's head spin.

Personally, and I have said the same kind of thing to you Tony in a PM, as what Carol stated. You are a brilliant man. You have served your Dragon handlers so well. I respect you for the job you have done in the sharing of information, whether I understand it or not, agree with it or not, to the masses. It is a new place of knowing. I am being sincere when I say this. But there have been issues created from it and to this very day, some of those issues, and you could call them misunderstandings, have not been resolved. I guess what bothers me is the level of responsibility that has been poorly managed by the Elders of Thuban, as far as the Humans go.

I mean, the Elders make a tear in the fabric of our space, and since Dragon energy is going to attract Dragon energy, as was the case of attracting the negative Dragons, it was like an opportunity for them to have another feast. All at the window that opened and then closed several months later. And you wonder why there was such a ruckus about it? But I think you expected that, but yet you didn't disclose this polarity effect in the way most humans would be able to process it to protect themselves. Instead, you ended up dealing with reactivity from the human mirrors you were presenting this to. They were reacting to the energy that surrounded this Elder energy when it came through. That energy was the negative energy from the Draconians and other Reptilian factions that wanted to hijack or feed off of it. And that they did and once again, humans ended up paying the price.

At the same time I want you to know that what has happened needed to happen to balance out the imbalances of the Dragon matrix, but it was not what I would call, handled properly. As Carol mentioned that God has many houses. With that also includes many different folks (species). The reoccurring statement written by the Exchanger where the Dragonslayer sees a dragon looking back at him from a mirror is utter bullshit. It's a lie, period. Why the lie I ask? Why be deceitful? Because the agenda is to convince anyone using methods of division, to divide and conquer the human race. When in fact it is the very mirror that you all should be looking at because what this process is about is to complete your matrix. All the separation written in fractions and equations, cycles upon cycles, is for you. Not necessarily for the human race. Some of us remember what, where, and who we are. Some of us are not Dragons. And that is where the line is drawn whether or not you can wrap your heads around that. And that will always be there because the Goddesses who have birthed us, taught us better. I remember the Goddess Mothers who birthed me. I know my origins and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I am also honored to be their son. The human "soulution" is about completion not separation and division. It is about total remembrance and that process is individually tailored. That is what makes us so unique and why we are sought after for whatever reasons. We can process anything beyond the speed of light and create! Where as these lower regressives forgot their own uniqueness and ended up in servitude within their own ranks because they believed what was in the butt whooping if they didn't comply. That is also why the Orion Wars lasted so long, till a few woke up and realized there was a different avenue available to take. It was that wake up call that actually ended the war, scattering factions everywhere. No one won that war.

Paa Taal? It is only a rumor? You can only hope it is. As far as the 12th dimensional attributes being claimed by the Thuban Society, I beg to differ. 12th dimensional beings going to the fourth to access the 3D is not characteristic of 12th dimensional reality. Also using ships to get here and way late I might add. 12th dimensional is instantaneous. Pure consciousness that can manifest what it desires, when it desires, in a state of total bliss. Not having to go through any dimensional membranes or phase inversions. No calculations needed. Rumor? Oh, it's my imagination.

Speaking of imagination, I want you to know that I wish it was my imagination at work. But at the same time, my imagination couldn't possibly imagine all the validations to what I have seen and experienced. More importantly the people I have seen go through what they have gone through. It wasn't their imagination either. To much damn pain. None of this as far as I am aware of is a computer game. Maybe that was inferred to manipulate the agenda in some way. Who's agenda is the real question? I also wish I was so creative to make this stuff up. I'd be a rich man attending book signings somewhere.

You see, I am not a complete idiot with an active imagination. I have an ace in the hole. One that I can't argue with. The God of this Universe subcontracts another faction. To keep things from going totally crazy. There are only a handful of folks who have also seen them. I also know everyone of these folks. I'm not talking of the beloved Angels either. I call them God's Secret Service. They are the ones who prevent the Draconian and other Reptoids from instinctively going back to where they
    came through originally. You know that thing called a black hole. The one that Alex Collier speaks of. That is also not a rumor. If Billy Meier is also working with them, then in my mind Billy is off the hook. You know the hook of false accusations by those who don't have the guts to prove anything out. They would rather "TALK" about it and never put anything into action because they only know how to "TALK" about it. That is the only form of action that they understand it to be. Alex Collier may know of this Secret Service I speak of, only because I know they are also working with the Andromeda Council. Did I mention the Plejarens as well?

Finally, we also have to realize that we all have contracts to full fill. In some of those contracts, agreements were made to assist in whatever capacity with certain factions, alien or other wise. These are individual agreements that are hardly ever realized or mentioned. Did I say they can be altered? The agreements that is?

I also hope that no one takes this post as condescending. I have always supported the underdog and those who know me know this. Those that don't know me, don't know me. Pretty simple really.

This is enough for now. Sorry Neteru, I couldn't hold all this in like I have been doing.

I also hope that Tony receives this with the grace I had intended. You (Thubans)may think I am against Dragons. I am against the Dragons who have abused Humans. Even Mighty good Dragons have employed my services to rid their ranks of the nasty ones. But the record of that is in another Universe. And why is it that you can't get access to those records anyway? I leave that question to you and hope I hear an excuse for an answer.

Enough said.

Last edited by Lionhawk on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:19 pm

We Are You wrote:Dearest Carol,

We can always eXchange private letters.

Are you aware that you have a reputation here as a flirt?

As much as I enjoy getting to know people exchanging private letters with you would likely hurt my husband's feelings. Given that it has taken a good 30 years for him to learn how to spoil me, I like to keep him happy.

However a nice open exchange here on the forum where you share your thoughts and feelings with others would be appreciated.

I'm curious what it is about the links you post that you find so appealing.

And I'm also curious as to your own ET contact experiences.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:46 pm

Carol wrote:
    We Are You wrote:Dearest Carol,

We can always eXchange private letters.

Are you aware that you have a reputation here as a flirt?

As much as I enjoy getting to know people exchanging private letters with you would likely hurt my husband's feelings. Given that it has taken a good 30 years for him to learn how to spoil me, I like to keep him happy.

However a nice open exchange here on the forum where you share your thoughts and feelings with others would be appreciated.

I'm curious what it is about the links you post that you find so appealing.

And I'm also curious as to your own ET contact experiences.

If I may......over a year ago I did some work on the missing children of ritual sexual satanic child abuse......in that I ran into Samuel Weor....who leads a gnostic cult. so In the words of someone else...and this may enlighten you a bit on the "flirting" status.....as Sexual white magic is a huge part of Samuel's teachings .....I leave you this....

This is from one of of the Aun Weor's websites. A Lecture by Victor Manuel Gomez Rodriguez (aka Samael Aun Weor) Titled "WHO IS SAMAEL AUN WEOR?" :

Many think that Samael Aun Weor is just a pseudonym. Therefore it is now very important to transcribe what the Venerable Master Samael said about himself. The following text is a transcript of a lecture that was dictated by the Master in the Civic Auditorium of the State of Guadalajara, in the year 1975.

"Many people believe that Samael is just a pseudonym. No! Indeed, I am Samael! By yourselves, you have read that in Kabbalah that Samael is classified as the angel regent of Mars. In the Bible, Samael is classified as a demon. It does not matter! The fact is that I am Samael! ......"

".... Samael Aun Weor is my true name as a Boddhisattwa. Samael is the name of my Monad! I am perfectly cognizant of the dawn of life in this Solar System! I saw the dawning of Creation! I am here with this humanity, from the very first moment, since the heart of this solar system started to palpitate after the long Cosmic Night. I came here (to this planet) because my Internal God, my Father who is within me, sent me! My only purpose is toserve and help this humanity! This is why I am serving my fellowmen. This is why I am working for the sake of this humanity! ..."

WHY SAMAEL AUM WEOR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REAL GNOSTICISM?

When a person called Victor Gomez changes his name to Samael Aum Weor because he claims that he is in touch with an entity which has that name and creates a Cult in which people is forced to accept the words of this "entity" as a sacred doctrine... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When a person creates a Cult and forces his followers not to ever release sperm during sex and there are hundreds of testimonials of people who claim that after having joined the Cult they become Celibate because they were told that celibacy was better than releasing sperm... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When people are coerced to donate their own houses to a Cult in order to have a better knowledge of God and demonstrate that way that they are not attached to the material world... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When you find a stupid guru that says some stupid things like "the first master was Buddha, then Krishna, then Christ... and then I arrived, and I am like those other guys, so praise me"... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When people follow a "Master" (and every "Master" needs servants or slaves in order to be a "Master", right?)... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When a person like Samael Aum Weor claims that he has channeled ancient rituals which are practiced in his order and those rituals are full of literal quotes which come from a cheap Spanish translation of Wallis Budge's English translation of the Egyptian "Book of the Dead", a few rituals written by Krum-Heller and even a few quotes from Aleister Crowley's "Book of the Law" (who would probably have felt amused to know that a person that promotes a VERY DISTORDED and CHEAP version of Tantra is quoting his Book of the Law)... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When an organization is known as "Gnosis" and yet it promotes that his students MUST have visions that match the "revelations" that a loon like Samael Aum Weor claimed to have... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When the outcome of an organization is that several of its students end up getting absolutely alienated from society, in several cases living in mental hospitals, unable to have any social life beyond the organization... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When an organization asks his students to promote it by leaving brief posts in forums that mention its founder or links to the webpage of the Cult... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

When Religious Fanatism is the main teaching of a Group... and when the stupid "revelations" of a stupid man like Samael Aum Weor become the core of a group... that's NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL.

Samael Aum Weor was NOT GNOSTIC AT ALL... and that the organization he has founded and its branches are not GNOSTIC, but a dangerous brainwashing cult. BE CAREFUL ABOUT IT!

From another site:

[www.fortunecity.com]#

"Gnostics

The Gnostics movement was founded by Samael Aun Veor, who claimed to be the "Avatar of the Age of Aquarius" and was an admirer of Lucifer, whom he called "Good Demon Christ", "Gnostic Sun" etc.

According to former senior members, Gnostics teach "witchcraft: meditation, astral projections, telepathy exercises, awakening of inner powers..." Among their basic methods is 'sexual alchemy', i.e. sex without orgasm, which aims in spiritual development! According to Veor, Christ and His... wife, practiced sexual alchemy, so Christ became a... superhuman. By these methods, Veor (who claimed to be an incarnated fallen angel), would form a New Race, whom he would lead to a secret place, to save it from destruction...

After the menopause of his wife, Litelante, Veor practiced sexual alchemy with one of his disciples, so Hulio Medina and other disciples accused him of adultery and split the organization. Before he died, Veor declared that his spirit will rest in an Egyptian mummy until his next incarnation.
    After his death, the cult was split in many groups, which are led by Litelante, Medina, Ravolou, Baron and others. Each of these groups accuses the others for using black magic. Recently, the Greek branch of the group which is led by Ravolou, changed its name to "Gnostic Christian (!) Movement of Greece of the New Order"! Other groups are called
    SEG, AGEAC etc. "

http://forum.rickross.com/read.php?5,933

I didn't write this.....it's here with a whole plethora of other things...some cult buster forum....

http://cultbustersgalactica.yuku.com/topic/127#.TzwwzfnyQs0

But I did post this on ritual child abuse and in particular those done in the name of ancient Egyptian gods.....

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t791p855-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-part-1#28800

My original post on this was form the prior page.....this was simply an extra.

Last edited by Brook on Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
    We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 4 Empty Love as usual

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:48 pm

How could one possibly do that with a computer? By the Affinity Law,
    Positive energy attracts positive energy, so we are allowed to continue now.
    Some people made a huge effort to explain all the Light mysteries for people
    who could not get directly Christ, so, no harm taken. Here, it seems that most of
    the people either are the Christ or talk to Him and God on all dimensions, so the links
    are just to be on the safe side, whenever somebody is sick or having pains, in case they have faith on that.

Last edited by We Are You on Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:54 pm

Brook,

I here need to say thank you for accepting the task before coming into flesh to basically do the hard bloody work by being here.
    It`s not easy and it`s dirty - thank you.

Neteru thank you for this thread since all Extra Terrestrial experiences are here all with Extra Terrestrial beings ,be it in spirit or body.

From the Creator`s point of view all this is a life game expression.
    And nothing is wasted and no soul is left behind ever.

That`s an ultimate reality.

But when you go through other lower realities consciousness changes and whatever you feel -it is very real.
    Pain and suffering is and can be brought to the extreme.
    But also Love and happiness.

Some souls chose to experience some realities if not all, in the vastness of existence.
    By interacting with play fields in parts of the physical universes - the patterns of material life emerged.
    Hence some took various physical shapes depending where they were - in which stars system or planet .

But then something happened which brought new level of the game.
    In spirit you are boundless and free and in dimension of Love. And that`s happening until you start experiencing life in flesh suits of multitude kinds-bodies in universe.
    Then your being start to change -evolve.

You start to pick up values from experiences in material universe.

And here lies the catch of all catches.
    Choice of love or fear.

If you chose love- all your future (and past lives in body and dwelling in the spirit realms) will start to reshape according to the choice you just made.
    Same goes for choosing fear.

Ultimately all will return to the source one way or the another but roads we take are sometimes almost never ending (to our perceptions).
    All entities that harm another are ones in deep stages of fear -only well cloaked or concealed.
    Since they have a need to kill (usually the body -spirit can`t be killed) , to steal, invade your space or imprison you, or whatever of negative polarity , they actually suffer deeply for their (now probably forgotten choice of fear).

Now when something negative as that happens it doesn`t mean that you don`t have to defend yourself.
    It couldn`t be more clear that all have to have experiences and to protect their sacred space of soul.

If you protect yourself you are also healing the attacker on the level so high that you or the attacker wouldn`t even realize that at the beginning.
    It sounds complicated but we`re multi dimensional beings and we`re capable of things that we currently can`t even imagine of.

Voluntary amnesia is at work.

You see when I type this I feel connection of spirit with Creator and am happy about it, but probably in a half an hour that connection will fade a bit or be severed for awhile at least. Why?
    Amnesia while in this body.

This is a normal process with everybody and as time goes on intervals of amnesia are shortened until amnesia disappears and we`re one in spirit with Creator all the time.

One of the reasons of Christ`s coming was to elevate flesh to the level of spirit - perfection and to joing it with Love into holy union with God.

And finally here some ET `s despite their tech are still with unperfect bodies locked in desire to fix them, while missing the point.

As Brook and Lionhawk said , I can attest to this thing too, when you are very high on existence level , you absolutely do not need any tech whatsoever.
    Your will and thought are your tools and everything you need.

So you could live in a hut on the mountain and create a planet with your palls in the neighbouring galaxy...just with your intent and mind.
    For then you are much more closer to God than here and now.

Some ET`s are aware of that and want to somehow utilize us for reaching that goal- too bad ET folks- it doesn`t work like that.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:56 pm

I should probably use the Swiss flag as my avatar.

My ET experiences - Page 4 223px-SwitzerlandFlag

or maybe the state of Hawaii

My ET experiences - Page 4 Hawaiipictures

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Beren I'm with you brother...when I make a post about a three year old child being taken then someone sites a ritual cult that has a premise on sexual magik.....red flags go up.

How on earth is a child supposed to defend themselves by the 'teachings'. They can hardly understand what is surrounding them.....they just know it's frightening.

Then I remember the ritual.... you know which one...and I think of all the "missing children"...and I simply have no sympathy for the devil...be they ET or otherwise. When I see magic used for sexual arousal.....and using the ENERGY for such purpose as to "enlighten"....I remember that a greater part of that is used in ritual child abuse....and my brain short circuits.

Children cannot defend themselves from predators. It's a fact....and all the Gnosis teaching in the world is not going to make me believe there is anything but pure EVIL connected to it. Unless this group of Gnosis gets off their duff and becomes proactive in the use of such practice and prevent children from being abused by such ritual....I will keep that RED FLAG UP!

Now the correct answer is to weed out and eradicate such behavior. So the children of this world can be safe from this type of thing. Give me a Link as an answer to this disturbing behavior to a group that practices Sexual Magic for the purpose of ritual and enhancing energy.....And this very informed former Egyptian priestess will be sure to keep an EYE on such suggestion......

Last edited by Brook on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Lionhawk wrote:Shiloh wrote,
    "In other words, because the 'positive Logos polarity' from the 'True Dragon Nature FROM WITHOUT as Within' entered the human memeplex matrix, the 'negative AntiLogos polarity from WITHIN as Without' necessarily also had to manifest in this selfsame selfrelative timeframe and continuum of human experience."

I understand this. But it also sounds like we humans had to pay the price for this balancing Thuban act. If I can use some imagination here, it reminds of a group of humans playing hackey sack. An outside party comes in and instead of throwing a hackey sack in the mix, they throw a grenade. The humans have taken on abuse before and they can do it again, in the name of Thuban. I have to wonder what the Elders of Thuban were thinking. I say that because the attacks that had occurred were wide spread and damaging. From my point of view, the human factor wasn't factored, because on this end, I was so busy dealing with attacks that folks were experiencing, including myself, that would make anyone's head spin.

Personally, and I have said the same kind of thing to you Tony in a PM, as what Carol stated. You are a brilliant man. You have served your Dragon handlers so well. I respect you for the job you have done in the sharing of information, whether I understand it or not, agree with it or not, to the masses. It is a new place of knowing. I am being sincere when I say this. But there have been issues created from it and to this very day, some of those issues, and you could call them misunderstandings, have not been resolved. I guess what bothers me is the level of responsibility that has been poorly managed by the Elders of Thuban, as far as the Humans go.

I mean, the Elders make a tear in the fabric of our space, and since Dragon energy is going to attract Dragon energy, as was the case of attracting the negative Dragons, it was like an opportunity for them to have another feast. All at the window that opened and then closed several months later. And you wonder why there was such a ruckus about it? But I think you expected that, but yet you didn't disclose this polarity effect in the way most humans would be able to process it to protect themselves. Instead, you ended up dealing with reactivity from the human mirrors you were presenting this to. They were reacting to the energy that surrounded this Elder energy when it came through. That energy was the negative energy from the Draconians and other Reptilian factions that wanted to hijack or feed off of it. And that they did and once again, humans ended up paying the price.

At the same time I want you to know that what has happened needed to happen to balance out the imbalances of the Dragon matrix, but it was not what I would call, handled properly. As Carol mentioned that God has many houses. With that also includes many different folks (species). The reoccurring statement written by the Exchanger where the Dragonslayer sees a dragon looking back at him from a mirror is utter bullshit. It's a lie, period. Why the lie I ask? Why be deceitful? Because the agenda is to convince anyone using methods of division, to divide and conquer the human race. When in fact it is the very mirror that you all should be looking at because what this process is about is to complete your matrix. All the separation written in fractions and equations, cycles upon cycles, is for you. Not necessarily for the human race. Some of us remember what, where, and who we are. Some of us are not Dragons. And that is where the line is drawn whether or not you can wrap your heads around that. And that will always be there because the Goddesses who have birthed us, taught us better. I remember the Goddess Mothers who birthed me. I know my origins and I wouldn't have done it any other way. I am also honored to be their son. The human "soulution" is about completion not separation and division. It is about total remembrance and that process is individually tailored. That is what makes us so unique and why we are sought after for whatever reasons. We can process anything beyond the speed of light and create! Where as these lower regressives forgot their own uniqueness and ended up in servitude within their own ranks because they believed what was in the butt whooping if they didn't comply. That is also why the Orion Wars lasted so long, till a few woke up and realized there was a different avenue available to take. It was that wake up call that actually ended the war, scattering factions everywhere. No one won that war.

Paa Taal? It is only a rumor? You can only hope it is. As far as the 12th dimensional attributes being claimed by the Thuban Society, I beg to differ. 12th dimensional beings going to the fourth to access the 3D is not characteristic of 12th dimensional reality. Also using ships to get here and way late I might add. 12th dimensional is instantaneous. Pure consciousness that can manifest what it desires, when it desires, in a state of total bliss. Not having to go through any dimensional membranes or phase inversions. No calculations needed. Rumor? Oh, it's my imagination.

Speaking of imagination, I want you to know that I wish it was my imagination at work. But at the same time, my imagination couldn't possibly imagine all the validations to what I have seen and experienced. More importantly the people I have seen go through what they have gone through. It wasn't their imagination either. To much damn pain. None of this as far as I am aware of is a computer game. Maybe that was inferred to manipulate the agenda in some way. Who's agenda is the real question? I also wish I was so creative to make this stuff up. I'd be a rich man attending book signings somewhere.

You see, I am not a complete idiot with an active imagination. I have an ace in the hole. One that I can't argue with. The God of this Universe subcontracts another faction. To keep things from going totally crazy. There are only a handful of folks who have also seen them. I also know everyone of these folks. I'm not talking of the beloved Angels either. I call them God's Secret Service. They are the ones who prevent the Draconian and other Reptoids from instinctively going back to where they
    came through originally. You know that thing called a black hole. The one that Alex Collier speaks of. That is also not a rumor. If Billy Meier is also working with them, then in my mind Billy is off the hook. You know the hook of false accusations by those who don't have the guts to prove anything out. They would rather "TALK" about it and never put anything into action because they only know how to "TALK" about it. That is the only form of action that they understand it to be. Alex Collier may know of this Secret Service I speak of, only because I know they are also working with the Andromeda Council. Did I mention the Plejarens as well?

Finally, we also have to realize that we all have contracts to full fill. In some of those contracts, agreements were made to assist in whatever capacity with certain factions, alien or other wise. These are individual agreements that are hardly ever realized or mentioned. Did I say they can be altered? The agreements that is?

I also hope that no one takes this post as condescending. I have always supported the underdog and those who know me know this. Those that don't know me, don't know me. Pretty simple really.

This is enough for now. Sorry Neteru, I couldn't hold all this in like I have been doing.

I also hope that Tony receives this with the grace I had intended. You (Thubans)may think I am against Dragons. I am against the Dragons who have abused Humans. Even Mighty good Dragons have employed my services to rid their ranks of the nasty ones. But the record of that is in another Universe. And why is it that you can't get access to those records anyway? I leave that question to you and hope I hear an excuse for an answer.

Enough said.

A reply to this is on the Thuban forum.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3666p240-thuban-101-general-introduction-and-history#68847
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:36 am

Lots of responses since my last visit here. Very interesting information. :)
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:41 am

[quote="Lionhawk"The reoccurring statement written by the Exchanger where the Dragonslayer sees a dragon looking back at him from a mirror is utter bullshit. It's a lie, period. Why the lie I ask? Why be deceitful? Because the agenda is to convince anyone using methods of division, to divide and conquer the human race. When in fact it is the very mirror that you all should be looking at because what this process is about is to complete your matrix.
    [/quote]

Can you show me all the examples of this ???
    - perhaps, one sees what one actually is, in the mirror, and, the images might vary upon the user of the mirror
    ~ it seems you say, that the mirror, is the right process ???
    (or, so you say so - above)
    so, what agenda, deceit, or lies, that you elude would be hidden there ???
    sorry - but, i am confused at exactly what you are saying, and, seek clarification on it
    ~it has never been our intention to share information,
    that is NOT helpful to others, and, protects them completely from others, too

in fact, the two of us, had a couple or perhaps a few conversations
    on skype, that were quite long, and, also helpful to you - and, others you were working with, at that time
    those exchanges of information
    you said, at that time, was very helpful to you
    and, was about stuff, you said, at that time
    you were NOT fully aware of, prior to those exchanges
    and, you thanked me for sharing it with you

now, i am confused, as, to why you believe
    that information, is wrong ?

could you clarify things for me, please
    thank you, susan
    We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 4 Empty Flags

Post  We Are You Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 am

Thanks both your flags are nice.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 pm

Exchanger wrote,
    "And when the dragon slayers look into the mirrors of the eXchanger,
    what do they see - they see dragons looking back at them."

How well I do remember that exchange. What started out with the best of intentions, quickly degraded into a huge train wreck. A train wreck that I don't want to remember. Sorry Susan. The information that was most important, you could not get access to. All other information filled in some much needed holes I will admit and I graciously thanked you for that. But at the same time, you make it sound like it was a one sided state of exchange. For the record, it was not a one sided exchange. And I will not forget those who were very much concerned for your well being. One, who was responsible for directing those heart filled intentions, is at this very forum in the now moment. I at least acknowledge those behind the scenes that you never even gave a mention to. And that is okay, because you had plenty of issues to deal with at the time that needed all of your attention.

What you revealed was the truth in regards to EL, AN, RA. The matrices that are your back drop, EL and RA. Where the difference is that my matrix is of AN. I already knew years ago of my family origins originated from AN. And because of that difference, the healing that could have taken place, which some of your aspects understood the dire need of, didn't occur. What your other aspects understood was that your matrix wasn't at the time able to heal you and they wanted the Matrix from AN to do that for you. But what really prevented this was another aspect of yourself, who didn't want the healing to take place. And that aspect was a Dragon. So if you think you are confused........ I am more confused. Simply because in the exchange, your aspects were seeking help, asking me of all people, even the true aspect of Susan appeared in the video you showed me, asking for help, because the true aspect of Susan also sought that help. It was truly amazing to watch this from my monitor. No one would believe it if I spoke about it then. Does this sound confusing? You betcha ya! So say what you will as it is all water under the bridge now. So for the sake of discussion, let it stay in the past. So be it as you willed it so!
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:34 pm

Neteru wrote:Lots of responses since my last visit here. Very interesting information. :)

Again, I hope you don't think of us being rude by participating in your thread. The reason why I say this is because it is all connected. You just so happened to open up a door. A door that leads us to all that is or the isness. And we here at this forum can see that. Also if anything, I hope it brings some comfort in the knowing that you are not alone in what you have experienced. As we are sharing. cheers

Namaste'

We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 4 Empty http://www.ecoliteracy.org/

Post  We Are You Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:26 pm

http://www.ecoliteracy.org/

Center for Ecoliteracy newsletter@ecoliteracy.org por cp20.com

17:09 (2 horas atrás)

para mim
    Center for Ecoliteracy Newsletter February 16, 2012
    discoverexploreteachchange share
    Center for Ecoliteracy Feature Story

FEATURED

NEW FEASIBILITY STUDY ON REFORMING SCHOOL FOOD
    How to reform a school district's nutrition services to overcome systemic injustice and improve student health and academic performance? The Center for Ecoliteracy commissioned a team of experts to answer that question for the Oakland (California) Unified School District. The feasibility study, based on the Center's Rethinking School Lunch planning framework, includes findings, recommendations, timetables, and estimated expenses in ten interrelated dimensions of food service operations. Download the 27-page executive summary >

NEWS

FRITJOF CAPRA, RICHARD HEINBERG AT JUNE SEMINAR
    Join us June 20-22 for a seminar with Center cofounder Fritjof Capra on "The Systems View of Life," based on Capra's textbook for Cambridge University Press. The seminar, at the David Brower Center in Berkeley, will include lectures on systems thinking from biological, evolutionary, cognitive, ecological, and social perspectives, with discussions about the implications in areas from management and economics to energy, politics, health care, and education. Other presenters include Richard Heinberg of the Post Carbon Institute, author of The End of Growth and Peak Everything. Learn more and register >

AUGUST SEMINAR ON ENGAGED ECOLITERACY
    Save the dates August 15-17 for a seminar presenting a new integration of emotional, social, and ecological intelligence. The seminar will draw on the Center's forthcoming book Ecoliterate: How Educators Are Cultivating Emotional, Social, and Ecological Intelligence (Jossey-Bass, 2012), coauthored by Daniel Goleman, Center communications director Lisa Bennett, and executive director Zenobia Barlow. The seminar, at the David Brower Center, will include inspiring lessons from the book, an introduction to the practices of socially and emotionally engaged ecoliteracy, and strategies for nurturing ecoliterate communities. Learn more and apply >

View More News

DOWNLOAD

RSL Guide

Rethinking School Lunch Guide
    A planning framework for improving school food, supporting sustainable food systems, and teaching and integrating curriculum around food issues. more >

ESSAY

The New Facts of Life

The New Facts of Life
    by Fritjof Capra
    Matter flows continually through a living system while form is maintained. Systems thinking includes a shift of emphasis from structure to process. more >

ESSAY

Daniel Goleman Ecological Intelligence

Ecological Intelligence
    by Daniel Goleman
    Ecological intelligence allows us to comprehend systems in all their complexity, as well as the interplay between the natural and man-made worlds.more >

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:28 pm

firefly wrote:Thank You Sanicle,Neteru,Lionhawk and Beren, alot of info to digest and happy for the interest. I have to say in spite of my experiences I still have love for all the entities. I will seek out the tourmaline gems Lionhawk and one day I will share the supernaturals experiences I have had all of my life if anyone is interested. I wonder if it is my Greek heritage that causes me to be a target for abductions ?

Love and friendship
    firefly

Be blessed in your path, for it will eventually be the only you can take - towards oneness.
    Very Happy
    Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Doors which are now open are the doors of self reflect.
    It`s time to be who you are and who I am.
    I don`t know how much of this is coming into outer world and who is reading but know this ;
    inner spark of God can not be neglected for it is awakening.

Lake of fire is ready to burn illusions,lies and projections of various souls that added to the negativity and fear.
    Everything will burn until the very core remains which will and can then make the union with God.

I bless this opening for the sake of soul of all which ever seek to reveal itself in its intrinsic beauty.
    My ET experiences - Page 4 871378

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:05 am