tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
shiloh
We Are You
Beren
Lionhawk
Brook
Sanicle
Mercuriel
firefly
devakas
THEeXchanger
sabina
lawlessline
Carol
Neteru
18 posters

My ET experiences

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

My ET experiences - Page 2 Empty Re: My ET experiences

Post  Mercuriel Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:49 am

firefly wrote:Thanks Mecuriel, however I have one rare earth magnet on my window sill and 5 together in my bedside table and two orgone under my bed, but it still didn't stop them from coming for me.

Love and friendship
    firefly

Well - I said either ;

One worn by You...

- Or -

One in each quadrant of the Room...

> Not five in Your Nightstand and one on the Windowsill...

Flowers

I also said at that point that if They wanted a Person bad enough - They'd come and get that Person ole school by more conventional means...

In no way did I say It was a Failsafe - More of an Inconvenience to Them and how They prefer to do things.

Additionally - They can and do opt to take some People when They're out of Their Lodgings and away from Their normal precautions / protections / preparations...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:18 pm

I see what you mean now. I imagine that if they still came in, and removed you, that they would have a great need for you. Hopefully that need is for you and not.. of you. If you know what I mean.
    firefly
    firefly

Post  firefly Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Mercuriel wrote:
    firefly wrote:Thanks Mecuriel, however I have one rare earth magnet on my window sill and 5 together in my bedside table and two orgone under my bed, but it still didn't stop them from coming for me.

Love and friendship
    firefly

Well - I said either ;

One worn by You...

- Or -

Flowers

I also said at that point that if They wanted a Person bad enough - They'd come and get that Person ole school by more conventional means...

In no way did I say It was a Failsafe - More of an Inconvenience to Them and how They prefer to do things.

Additionally - They can and do opt to take some People when They're out of Their Lodgings and away from Their normal precautions / protections / preparations...

Wink
    Okay I understand, I did place the magnets where you suggested and hopefully it will work. Maybe they are trying to help, who knows? all I know is I am not a well person and haven't been for quite a few months. My energies are completely drained now, so if itis that they are coming to help me, I sure wish I could feel energized.

Thanks Mercuriel,
    firefly
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:48 pm

firefly wrote:
    Mercuriel wrote:

Love and friendship
    firefly

Well - I said either ;

One worn by You...

- Or -

Flowers

Wink
    Okay I understand, I did place the magnets where you suggested and hopefully it will work. Maybe they are trying to help, who knows? all I know is I am not a well person and haven't been for quite a few months. My energies are completely drained now, so if itis that they are coming to help me, I sure wish I could feel energized.

Thanks Mercuriel,
    firefly

Only you can energize yourself. Only you can open your energy centers. If you look to ET groups to do this, you will find yourself under all sorts of negative influences, because none of the benevolent groups are going to "wave their hands" and do this for you. The negative groups will try to deceive you, promising you complete peace, or power, and they will continue to keep you down. It is dangerous to try and get into a mentality like that. This is what makes religion so dangerous. Relying on other entities to rescue you is selling yourself.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:45 am

I truly hope those magnets help you Firefly and that you feel better very soon. Please let us know how you are going with it all and am so glad you are sharing with someone now. It must have been so difficult to deal with such things on your own. I'm very concerned for you and am sending prayers your way.

Hugs JT

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:08 pm

Neteru wrote:It may sound a bit silly, but is it possible that some ET groups are finding ways to get through the magnets/orgone?

I believe you're right....as some of their technology is based on magnetic field resonance. And welcome to the Mists Neteru!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:26 pm

I might mention I've had contact all my life...from the time I was a young child. That would be in the HERE AND NOW...as in 3D.....And I know it's not the easiest thing to bring to the table. Thank you for sharing.
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:22 pm

You are welcome. I have never lived in rural area. That could be one reason why I have yet to experience ET groups in third density. Or perhaps they have already done so and I do not remember. I am not sure to be honest. I hope to one day have a third density experience that I can remember. :) But I am content to have had the higher density experiences that I have had.
    firefly
    firefly

Post  firefly Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Sanicle wrote:I truly hope those magnets help you Firefly and that you feel better very soon. Please let us know how you are going with it all and am so glad you are sharing with someone now. It must have been so difficult to deal with such things on your own. I'm very concerned for you and am sending prayers your way.

Hugs JT

Thank You Sanicle for your concern and prayers, I have felt very depressed after the last encounter because I had hoped by moving to Byron Bay would have stopped my encounters. But they seem to find you whereever. My assumptions were wrong and now I wonder how many times they have been coming that I'm not aware of and what do they want of me.

friendship and Love
    firefly

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Sounds like you might have a few more answers after watching that video that Carol posted. Has that helped at all?
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:18 pm

Is it possible that some of you first-hand experiencers could share something with Firefly of how to protect herself, or end this situation, to help her? And maybe other experiencers who might be reading or read in the future? Sound like for most of you it's in the past, so is there a reason for that you can share?

Or have you, or can you, support her with your knowledge through PM at least?
    firefly
    firefly

Post  firefly Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Hi Sanicle, yes I watched the Video that Carol posted with David Jacobs and I posted this to her-

"Hi Dear Carol, Thank you for this video. I have just listened to it and can't believe how my whole life has been discussed here. I could quite easily say this is me and be untruthful because it would be so easy to do so here in a forum, however I am being completely truthfull when I say that all they have talked about is what I have experienced and now will contact Opus for assistance in dealing with this phenomena. Too bad they are located so far away from Ausralia. This experience must be effecting so many people and I am concerned for my 3 grown daughters, and I have wondered why that have a need to smoke mar.......Perhaps that has protected them or assisted in their forgetfulness."

I think it was someone who called in to the program on the video that mentioned a yellowish stain on their night clothing and so I rushed into my washing basket and sure enough there it was a yellowish stain on the front of my nightshirt. I wish I could see a positive side to all of this but at this moment I can't. There is so much more I could share with you that has happened to me in my life, but it just raises more painfull memories.

Thank you once again Sanicle

friendship and love
    firefly
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:26 pm

Sorry to hear you've had painful memories firefly. I've had some earth shattering moments myself. I remember waking at the age of three to a tall white in my room...got out of my bed and crawled around it.....and they told me not to be afraid and go back to bed. Which I did. But I also remember them saving my life when I was four placing me into a liquid in a large metal box..closing the box with only a small window to view out of then went out. Next thing I know I was fine...I could walk again. And no..this was not an iron lung...and I was in no hospital.....and the beings I saw were not human. But they saved my life that night. I guess it depends on who is doing the contact as to how to proceed and protect yourself. In my case it was scarey to a degree....as I young child I would not understand. But I was also not in any grave danger or mistreated as some experiences I know of.

But the memories of another sort are quite different....a whole different ball game as it were. And some horrible memories of owl eyes and ancient beings of yet another sort that are far worse than anything else I could ever imagine.

Stay safe and know we are all listening. My ET experiences - Page 2 157623
    Neteru
    Neteru

Post  Neteru Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:44 pm

My belief is that the malevolent groups tend to target certain genetic groups. I do not believe that it is tied to race or anything that you could see from the outside. I believe that there are certain genetics that they target. Probably something ancient that goes back a long time.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Neteru wrote:My belief is that the malevolent groups tend to target certain genetic groups. I do not believe that it is tied to race or anything that you could see from the outside. I believe that there are certain genetics that they target. Probably something ancient that goes back a long time.

Yes...you're quite correct.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:35 am

Firefly, I was wondering if you've tried to receive help from one of the Support Groups for abductees that are out there. Here's an excerpt from the front page of one that's in NSW Australia that might be of some service to you.

Peter Khoury, the President
    of UFOESA

UFOESA is a non-profit association formed in the pursuit of the truth in relation to UFOs and Abductions by aliens. UFOESA is dedicated to helping witnesses and experiencees of UFO (Unidentified Flying Objects) events to cope with and understand their encounters. Ordinary everyday people who experience UFO events regardless of the encounter, are regularly subjected to ridicule and isolation.

Experiencees hesitate in telling their family, let alone close friends, of their mysterious, unusual and often traumatic encounters. In 1988 Peter had an experience that involved two types of beings, telepathic communication, time loss and 'scoop' marks on his leg. This experience led Peter to search for the truth about the UFO phenomenon. Peter discussed his 1988 & 1992 experience's with a number of professionals and realised the need for support.

What UFOESA Offers
    UFOESA offer a range of options to help the experiencee. You can talk of your experience to one of our highly trained UFO researchers who will openly listen to you without judgment, fear or criticism. Or you can join our Support Group where you can share your experiences with others who have had similar experiences. Finally, if you choose to you can speak with one of our qualified Professionals (Counsellors/Hypnotherapists Psychologists, Medical Practitioners and other consultants), who will help you understand and come to terms with your experience.

DNA PCR Hair Sample

Peter's first conscience UFO Abduction experience was in 1988. Peter has a mark on his head where a needle was inserted by the beings. He also has a scoop mark on his right leg where a sample was taken.

Peter Khoury's 1992 Abduction Experience which involved two alien females, a blonde and an Asian, became the world's first UFO abduction case with biological evidence.

This group was started in 1993 by an abductee and there's plenty of email addresses etc you can contact. Worth a try? Here's the link: http://www.ufoesa.com/index.html
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:13 am

There's another Australian support group I found Firefly and below is a video of the lovely lady who runs it and she has a lot of good things to say. Website: http://www.acern.com.au/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjA1EhoiJlg

Sounds like her book " allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"Awakening" would be well worth reading also as it's directed to experiencers like yourself who need support. That goes for anyone else who may be reading this and need support as well. You can buy the book from Mary Rodwell's website (link above)

I love you
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:16 pm

Mercuriel wrote:There are Benevolent Greys but Its Semantics really. Please let Me explain...

Apparently,

In the Ancient past - The Greys were much like Us but much more Technologically Advanced. They moved forward however on a Path of Materialism and Conquest (This is how They got involved with the renegade Alpha Draconans / ET Reptilians). Note - This does not reflect in any way however on the Terran Saurian Reptilians (Yeah more on them later) that have been here longer than Man in It's current Genus.

At any rate as the Greys evolved and moved forward - They managed to destroy Their Planet and Their Species in the process (Genetic Corruption). They however were avid Time Travelers and a Group of Greys broke off early and moved forward in Time to Inhabit Their Future and escape what had occured in Their previous Reality and Time when They were a part of the Negative collective there.

They became the Super-Advanced Greys which are primarily Benevolent...

Then there are the Grey factions that are a part of this Time and have traveled here for Conquest / Hybridization along with the Renegade Reptilians / Draconans. This Group can be Nasty but now that They've made contact with the Super-Advanced Greys - A Fifth Column has developed within Their Ranks and there have been firefights now between Them...

Then...

There are the Ancient Greys who left with the Above Group but went to another Quadrant of the Milky Way once Their World died and the Sun went Nova. These are incredibly Nasty...

Now - As Humans share a Genus that runs across Light Years - So too do the Greys. So - As there are divergent Human Groups across the Cosmos - There are divergent Soul Carrier groupings across the Cosmos from what We could call at this point - The Grey Genus also...

In fact - Andromedans look much like Your Avatar Neteru but that General Body typing is all that They share with the Modern or Ancient Greys...

Wink

Its all in the Eyes...

BTW - One can wear a Rare Earth Magnet around Their Neck or place Four of 'em around the Room that They sleep in and this should prevent the Abductions to a large extent...

Why ? In a Faraday Way - The Magnetic Interference caused screws with the Teleport / Tractor Beam System that They use. If They want You that bad after that - Then They'll have to get off the Ship and come get You ole school...

Wink

Thank-you Neteru for starting this thread! sunny It can be a difficult thing to discuss an experience or several experiences of this nature, especially when we know there are those who have never had such experiences and would like to drag you through the mud to discredit any testimony of this nature. So my hat goes off to you for sharing your truth. It takes a certain measure of courage to do so.

My head is so full of stuff right now that I don't know where to start. I guess I could say that what Mercuriel has said above is spot on. And with due respect, I would like to add to it.

The one thing that I often see and it is so easy to do, is bunch this Grey bunch up as one faction or species. For someone who is new to this subject, it would be a convenience to do so. And as you get into it, you find more species and factions within the Grey subject. At least that was how I learned about it. I have been told that there are at least 23 species of Greys.

The Grey subject seems to have earned it's own corner stone with the UFO community. I would also like to point out that they also have earned another corner stone in the Galactic community.

To my knowledge, I have not been abducted by any of the Greys. But I have had some contact with three of the factions. Two were negative and the other was positive.

So one day in the summer of 2003, I received a phone call from a friend of mine. This friend of mine had a contact with a secret high tech lab in the States. The US gov had made contact with this lab because of a UFO crash in Brazil. This US retrieval team had contracted this lab before, because of the measuring instruments this lab was equip with. So I was asked to see what I could find concerning this crash. (Remote viewing) As it turns out, I ran into 3 Greys hovering in the air above their crashed vehicle. They were also cloaked. The conversation I had with the Leader of the group was most interesting and also give credence to what Mercuriel said, "A Fifth Column has developed within Their Ranks and there have been firefights now between Them..." In the way it was communicated to me was that this faction split in two and that both had serious trust issues and that everything that was being done, missions, communications, etc. were very secret. They like "3" in shape and form. Missions done in 3 parts so that one mission if discovered would look innocent and not compromising the other two parts. Working in threes.

Anyways, this faction knew that the US was sending in a retrieval team. Brazil also knew. And Brazil could not say "NO". That was when I realized that the borders you think are there are really not there. Because whoever is calling the shots are the same ones who rule the world. So what this faction did was project a crash holographic-ally to distract or bait the retrieval team. The reason being was because they were delivering a piece of technology to a ground agent. So we were hovering in the air waiting for him to show up. He did and retrieved the technology and then took off. At which time, these Greys went back into their ship, which turned out to be fine and took off straight up into the air. At the same time, a huge mother ship had appeared before this smaller ship took off.

I'm leaving a lot out of this but you get the jest. The data as far as location was sent back to the lab and they said we were very close. But we knew the ETs diverted the real position and we also let them know that. The US didn't get what they wanted and there was some technology delivered to a ground agent without mishap.

A negative experience happened for several weeks in DEC 2009. I was a new member at PA1 (late Sept2009) and was having a time of it with all kinds of attacks. Everything from someone hacking my computer, to witch spells, to being aimed at with alien weapons etc.... I was able to rectify the computer and discovered whoever had hacked into it was using the PA1 forum to do it, without any of the admins knowing about it. Let them figure that out. Pulled in a favor from a Witch and took care of that other witch problem I had. And then we come to the Dows. A species of Greys who are just plain nasty. The rumor on the Universal highway is that even the Draconians don't want anything to do with them because the technology of the Dows has surpassed the Draconians. Also the fact that they are a large numbered species. Alex Collier, I thought indicated that the Andromeda Council has the Dows now in check. Well, what was going on at the house was I was being fired upon by some sort of beam weapon. From 3 different positions. The weapons were set up on what looked like torrents. One Dow Grey manning each torrent. But here is what I haven't mentioned was the fact that I had set up a shield over the house right after the witch situation. So the beams that they were firing would just bounce off and have no effect. I also have to give credit where it is due. Instigator had sent me a bracelet with 13 rough looking tourmaline crystals, right after the witch attack. When I put that bracelet on, it was a multiplier effect on the shield that I had energized. (Many thanks for that Instigator) So when the Dows (and I am sure they were contracted by some reptilian faction) were getting no results, as this went on for like 3 weeks, I decided to do something more about it since I had innocents living in the house I resided in. So I did an OBE and played a game of tag with them. One of the Dows was aiming at me as I was flying and fired at me, missed, but hit and killed one of his brethren. That ended the ordeal. So Firefly, if you can afford it, get some tourmaline. The prices ranged pending on what you get. I think based on what I have experienced that it would be much more effective than organite, when dealing with these negatives. I also concur with what Mercuriel wrote about the Faraday magnets. So between these two things, you should be able to stop completely what it is that is invading your space.

Shortly after that, in the beginning of March 2010, I left the house to retrieve some pictures I had in my camper at a storage facility. As I was approaching the camper door, about 15' away, I could feel like I was being hit by something but could not see it. I made it to the door and ended up collapsing on the ground. All I could do was breath. I had no strength whatsoever to get up. So I laid there focusing on breathing. I did a scan on myself while on the ground. Something had hit my legs at an angle, hitting my right leg first and then the left leg. The angle of approach was higher on the right leg and thus lower on the left leg. I could feel the energy hitting me and then feeding back up my legs. My heart was racing and my breathing became very heavy, but I knew my heart was okay. I laid there on the rocky ground for a good 45 minutes. I also didn't want to get noticed from anyone in the compound, so I finally managed to get into my camper and I barely got to the bed to lay down. I must have been there for a good 3 hours trying to recharge. I slowly made my way home. I was then sick for like two weeks, with respiratory issues. We did find out the day I was hit that it was from an alien source. From the Alpha Draconis sector. Our contacts said it was a transverse beam weapon. Everyone knew when it happened too. It was unexpected. Since then, the condition of my legs are getting worse. I have been informed that it can be repaired but not on the Planet. I have severe pain 24/7 and it has an effect as to draining my energy. Like a nagging back pain. Not to mention the charlie horses and the cramping with the power of 20. So it sounds like we all have our alien pains in a variety of forms. Ancient One

As far as shielding goes, it is a tailored type of thing. Most make the mistake of thinking an amulet is going to provide that protection. Like the cross for instance. When in fact it is you that can provide your own protection and that of a secondary device can enhance that even more for you. It can amplify what you are generating. I think the reason why tourmaline works so well in this area is because it doesn't have an impedance value when it comes to grounding. Anything electrical, even the human body must have a good ground. And that is what tourmaline is noted for. Grounding. That is one exercise one can do even sitting on the john stool. It only takes 30 seconds and the only reason why I mentioned the john is to nullify any excuses. Blowdup

Mantis. That was most interesting Lawlessline. Your post that is. Somehow I understood it. Thubs Up

Now I am tired. Tacodog

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi Neteru and welcome to the mists!

Thank you for your sharing here.
    All our experiences are individual and final projection that we actually feel or see or hear has come through many filters. Filters are in our mind.

In reality bodies of various beings are flesh suits to soul on God spark.
    That can be misused by entities or souls according to their level of being and consciousness.
    Or that can be beautiful- again depends of the level.

I never seen any physical ET in my current life.
    First appearance of a grey of any type for me was in Spielberg films. Same goes for reptilians.

But I have encountered other entities through my life and have deep history within my family .
    It`s mostly relater to spirits in various forms and elves.

I usually don`t have a drive or need to share about this but some friends here know about this.

What I have ever since I can remember is a clear contact with Creator even before I knew who I was or am.
    It`s through spirit .

I never channel or do similar stuff or call entities or whatever someone does.
    I communicate with Creator inside of me with thought patterns ,feelings and words.

Languages of God are manifold and language that we humans currently use is the most basic form of communication and it is frustrating when you have to explain to others how do you actually know what you know, unless someone "gets you"- unless someone is on the same wave length as you or higher.

What I know for sure is that ability to take any form is the prerogative of all souls and entities.
    It`s just the matter of where souls are in the term of consciousness.

If they are in negativity and fear -they will project monstrous shapes or twisted ugly shapes- according to their own consciousness at the moment.
    If they are in positivity and love they will project various beautiful shapes from thoughts to flowers -beings to beautiful universal bodies.

As Lionhawk shared his experience I might add that when he was attacked in 2010 that I was too because of the thuban thing back then.
    I didn`t see any entity that was attacking me but I felt strong pull of the force to forcefully take my body (sort of like pulling me from the bed to engage in fist fight - just unseen).
    I wrestled it for whole night and I felt huge energy stream upon me like missile of sorts bombarding me for whole night.

With help from Creator and Christ I overcome. Lionhawk helped too.
    But since that they left me alone, though they use more different tactics of implanting (or precisely saying trying to implant) thought patterns of negativity and strong desire of ego to burst in flame upon any innocent soul without any reason.

What I can only say that I don`t hate them-spirits or entities. I love who they really are in their core. What they become is a thing for debate (at least some of them).

Again that `s my experience which is shortened here...

Thanks again Neteru.

:)
    firefly
    firefly

Post  firefly Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:27 pm

Thank You Sanicle,Neteru,Lionhawk and Beren, alot of info to digest and happy for the interest. I have to say in spite of my experiences I still have love for all the entities. I will seek out the tourmaline gems Lionhawk and one day I will share the supernaturals experiences I have had all of my life if anyone is interested. I wonder if it is my Greek heritage that causes me to be a target for abductions ?

Love and friendship
    firefly
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:48 pm

That is so ironic that you mentioned your battle in 2010 Beren. I too had a very odd experience during the same period. In fact a number of the mods and admins all were complaining about being under psychic attack while at PA. During this experience I was standing on a bridge in the void and a being was directing/beaming some really nasty energy my way. It was just the two of us and I recall thinking at the time "Now what?" as this extreme intense energy beam was headed right at my astral solar plexus. I dropped into a crouch position (knees slightly bent) and held the palms of my hands (one facing up and the other down) to reflect the beam back at the sender. I remember calling out to my husband for assistance afterwards. I couldn't believe how real this experience was. I just knew it felt like a life-death situation that was successfully managed. Not the first and not likely the last.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 2 Empty http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/resources-and-references/187-prayers.html

Post  We Are You Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Song of the Angel Aroch
    For Protection from Negative Forces

Belilin... Belilin... Belilin...
    Amphora of salvation.
    I would like to be next to you;
    Materialism has no power close to me.
    Belilin... Belilin... Belilin...

Audio file for Pronunciation

http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/resources-and-references/187-prayers.html

Place your left hand on your solar plexus and your right hand aloft, with the thumb, index and middle fingers raised, and the two remaining fingers down.

Close your eyes and visualize your Elemental Advocate coming out of you with a flaming sword and passing throughout your residence ejecting any and all unwanted entities: astral parasites, harmful elementals, witches, warlocks, vampires, dead personalities, etc etc. Speak aloud the following conjuration:

In the name of Jupiter, Father of the Gods, I conjure thee, Te Vigos Co Slim!

http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/lectures-by-gnostic-instructors/106-the-gnostic-home.html

Last edited by We Are You on Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:38 am

Lionhawk wrote:
    Mercuriel wrote:There are Benevolent Greys but Its Semantics really. Please let Me explain...

Apparently,

In the Ancient past - The Greys were much like Us but much more Technologically Advanced. They moved forward however on a Path of Materialism and Conquest (This is how They got involved with the renegade Alpha Draconans / ET Reptilians). Note - This does not reflect in any way however on the Terran Saurian Reptilians (Yeah more on them later) that have been here longer than Man in It's current Genus.

At any rate as the Greys evolved and moved forward - They managed to destroy Their Planet and Their Species in the process (Genetic Corruption). They however were avid Time Travelers and a Group of Greys broke off early and moved forward in Time to Inhabit Their Future and escape what had occured in Their previous Reality and Time when They were a part of the Negative collective there.

They became the Super-Advanced Greys which are primarily Benevolent...

Then there are the Grey factions that are a part of this Time and have traveled here for Conquest / Hybridization along with the Renegade Reptilians / Draconans. This Group can be Nasty but now that They've made contact with the Super-Advanced Greys - A Fifth Column has developed within Their Ranks and there have been firefights now between Them...

Then...

There are the Ancient Greys who left with the Above Group but went to another Quadrant of the Milky Way once Their World died and the Sun went Nova. These are incredibly Nasty...

Now - As Humans share a Genus that runs across Light Years - So too do the Greys. So - As there are divergent Human Groups across the Cosmos - There are divergent Soul Carrier groupings across the Cosmos from what We could call at this point - The Grey Genus also...

In fact - Andromedans look much like Your Avatar Neteru but that General Body typing is all that They share with the Modern or Ancient Greys...

Wink

Its all in the Eyes...

BTW - One can wear a Rare Earth Magnet around Their Neck or place Four of 'em around the Room that They sleep in and this should prevent the Abductions to a large extent...

Why ? In a Faraday Way - The Magnetic Interference caused screws with the Teleport / Tractor Beam System that They use. If They want You that bad after that - Then They'll have to get off the Ship and come get You ole school...

Wink

Thank-you Neteru for starting this thread! sunny It can be a difficult thing to discuss an experience or several experiences of this nature, especially when we know there are those who have never had such experiences and would like to drag you through the mud to discredit any testimony of this nature. So my hat goes off to you for sharing your truth. It takes a certain measure of courage to do so.

My head is so full of stuff right now that I don't know where to start. I guess I could say that what Mercuriel has said above is spot on. And with due respect, I would like to add to it.

The one thing that I often see and it is so easy to do, is bunch this Grey bunch up as one faction or species. For someone who is new to this subject, it would be a convenience to do so. And as you get into it, you find more species and factions within the Grey subject. At least that was how I learned about it. I have been told that there are at least 23 species of Greys.

The Grey subject seems to have earned it's own corner stone with the UFO community. I would also like to point out that they also have earned another corner stone in the Galactic community.

To my knowledge, I have not been abducted by any of the Greys. But I have had some contact with three of the factions. Two were negative and the other was positive.

So one day in the summer of 2003, I received a phone call from a friend of mine. This friend of mine had a contact with a secret high tech lab in the States. The US gov had made contact with this lab because of a UFO crash in Brazil. This US retrieval team had contracted this lab before, because of the measuring instruments this lab was equip with. So I was asked to see what I could find concerning this crash. (Remote viewing) As it turns out, I ran into 3 Greys hovering in the air above their crashed vehicle. They were also cloaked. The conversation I had with the Leader of the group was most interesting and also give credence to what Mercuriel said, "A Fifth Column has developed within Their Ranks and there have been firefights now between Them..." In the way it was communicated to me was that this faction split in two and that both had serious trust issues and that everything that was being done, missions, communications, etc. were very secret. They like "3" in shape and form. Missions done in 3 parts so that one mission if discovered would look innocent and not compromising the other two parts. Working in threes.

Anyways, this faction knew that the US was sending in a retrieval team. Brazil also knew. And Brazil could not say "NO". That was when I realized that the borders you think are there are really not there. Because whoever is calling the shots are the same ones who rule the world. So what this faction did was project a crash holographic-ally to distract or bait the retrieval team. The reason being was because they were delivering a piece of technology to a ground agent. So we were hovering in the air waiting for him to show up. He did and retrieved the technology and then took off. At which time, these Greys went back into their ship, which turned out to be fine and took off straight up into the air. At the same time, a huge mother ship had appeared before this smaller ship took off.

I'm leaving a lot out of this but you get the jest. The data as far as location was sent back to the lab and they said we were very close. But we knew the ETs diverted the real position and we also let them know that. The US didn't get what they wanted and there was some technology delivered to a ground agent without mishap.

A negative experience happened for several weeks in DEC 2009. I was a new member at PA1 (late Sept2009) and was having a time of it with all kinds of attacks. Everything from someone hacking my computer, to witch spells, to being aimed at with alien weapons etc.... I was able to rectify the computer and discovered whoever had hacked into it was using the PA1 forum to do it, without any of the admins knowing about it. Let them figure that out. Pulled in a favor from a Witch and took care of that other witch problem I had. And then we come to the Dows. A species of Greys who are just plain nasty. The rumor on the Universal highway is that even the Draconians don't want anything to do with them because the technology of the Dows has surpassed the Draconians. Also the fact that they are a large numbered species. Alex Collier, I thought indicated that the Andromeda Council has the Dows now in check. Well, what was going on at the house was I was being fired upon by some sort of beam weapon. From 3 different positions. The weapons were set up on what looked like torrents. One Dow Grey manning each torrent. But here is what I haven't mentioned was the fact that I had set up a shield over the house right after the witch situation. So the beams that they were firing would just bounce off and have no effect. I also have to give credit where it is due. Instigator had sent me a bracelet with 13 rough looking tourmaline crystals, right after the witch attack. When I put that bracelet on, it was a multiplier effect on the shield that I had energized. (Many thanks for that Instigator) So when the Dows (and I am sure they were contracted by some reptilian faction) were getting no results, as this went on for like 3 weeks, I decided to do something more about it since I had innocents living in the house I resided in. So I did an OBE and played a game of tag with them. One of the Dows was aiming at me as I was flying and fired at me, missed, but hit and killed one of his brethren. That ended the ordeal. So Firefly, if you can afford it, get some tourmaline. The prices ranged pending on what you get. I think based on what I have experienced that it would be much more effective than organite, when dealing with these negatives. I also concur with what Mercuriel wrote about the Faraday magnets. So between these two things, you should be able to stop completely what it is that is invading your space.

Shortly after that, in the beginning of March 2010, I left the house to retrieve some pictures I had in my camper at a storage facility. As I was approaching the camper door, about 15' away, I could feel like I was being hit by something but could not see it. I made it to the door and ended up collapsing on the ground. All I could do was breath. I had no strength whatsoever to get up. So I laid there focusing on breathing. I did a scan on myself while on the ground. Something had hit my legs at an angle, hitting my right leg first and then the left leg. The angle of approach was higher on the right leg and thus lower on the left leg. I could feel the energy hitting me and then feeding back up my legs. My heart was racing and my breathing became very heavy, but I knew my heart was okay. I laid there on the rocky ground for a good 45 minutes. I also didn't want to get noticed from anyone in the compound, so I finally managed to get into my camper and I barely got to the bed to lay down. I must have been there for a good 3 hours trying to recharge. I slowly made my way home. I was then sick for like two weeks, with respiratory issues. We did find out the day I was hit that it was from an alien source. From the Alpha Draconis sector. Our contacts said it was a transverse beam weapon. Everyone knew when it happened too. It was unexpected. Since then, the condition of my legs are getting worse. I have been informed that it can be repaired but not on the Planet. I have severe pain 24/7 and it has an effect as to draining my energy. Like a nagging back pain. Not to mention the charlie horses and the cramping with the power of 20. So it sounds like we all have our alien pains in a variety of forms. Ancient One

As far as shielding goes, it is a tailored type of thing. Most make the mistake of thinking an amulet is going to provide that protection. Like the cross for instance. When in fact it is you that can provide your own protection and that of a secondary device can enhance that even more for you. It can amplify what you are generating. I think the reason why tourmaline works so well in this area is because it doesn't have an impedance value when it comes to grounding. Anything electrical, even the human body must have a good ground. And that is what tourmaline is noted for. Grounding. That is one exercise one can do even sitting on the john stool. It only takes 30 seconds and the only reason why I mentioned the john is to nullify any excuses. Blowdup

Mantis. That was most interesting Lawlessline. Your post that is. Somehow I understood it. Thubs Up

Now I am tired. Tacodog

Beren wrote:Hi Neteru and welcome to the mists!

Thank you for your sharing here.
    All our experiences are individual and final projection that we actually feel or see or hear has come through many filters. Filters are in our mind.

In reality bodies of various beings are flesh suits to soul on God spark.
    That can be misused by entities or souls according to their level of being and consciousness.
    Or that can be beautiful- again depends of the level.

I never seen any physical ET in my current life.
    First appearance of a grey of any type for me was in Spielberg films. Same goes for reptilians.

But I have encountered other entities through my life and have deep history within my family .
    It`s mostly relater to spirits in various forms and elves.

I usually don`t have a drive or need to share about this but some friends here know about this.

What I have ever since I can remember is a clear contact with Creator even before I knew who I was or am.
    It`s through spirit .

I never channel or do similar stuff or call entities or whatever someone does.
    I communicate with Creator inside of me with thought patterns ,feelings and words.

Languages of God are manifold and language that we humans currently use is the most basic form of communication and it is frustrating when you have to explain to others how do you actually know what you know, unless someone "gets you"- unless someone is on the same wave length as you or higher.

What I know for sure is that ability to take any form is the prerogative of all souls and entities.
    It`s just the matter of where souls are in the term of consciousness.

If they are in negativity and fear -they will project monstrous shapes or twisted ugly shapes- according to their own consciousness at the moment.
    If they are in positivity and love they will project various beautiful shapes from thoughts to flowers -beings to beautiful universal bodies.

As Lionhawk shared his experience I might add that when he was attacked in 2010 that I was too because of the thuban thing back then.
    I didn`t see any entity that was attacking me but I felt strong pull of the force to forcefully take my body (sort of like pulling me from the bed to engage in fist fight - just unseen).
    I wrestled it for whole night and I felt huge energy stream upon me like missile of sorts bombarding me for whole night.

With help from Creator and Christ I overcome. Lionhawk helped too.
    But since that they left me alone, though they use more different tactics of implanting (or precisely saying trying to implant) thought patterns of negativity and strong desire of ego to burst in flame upon any innocent soul without any reason.

What I can only say that I don`t hate them-spirits or entities. I love who they really are in their core. What they become is a thing for debate (at least some of them).

Again that `s my experience which is shortened here...

Thanks again Neteru.

:)

Carol wrote:That is so ironic that you mentioned your battle in 2010 Beren. I too had a very odd experience during the same period. In fact a number of the mods and admins all were complaining about being under psychic attack while at PA. During this experience I was standing on a bridge in the void and a being was directing/beaming some really nasty energy my way. It was just the two of us and I recall thinking at the time "Now what?" as this extreme intense energy beam was headed right at my astral solar plexus. I dropped into a crouch position (knees slightly bent) and held the palms of my hands (one facing up and the other down) to reflect the beam back at the sender. I remember calling out to my husband for assistance afterwards. I couldn't believe how real this experience was. I just knew it felt like a life-death situation that was successfully managed. Not the first and not likely the last.

For anyones information only!

The above recalled experiences have indeed a connection to the entry of the Thuban data stream and its presence there for a little over a two and a half month period from Christmas Day 2009 to March 5th, 2010 and the 'banning' by the old PA1 administration clique on March 5th and the closing of the thread and the old PA1 forum on March 9th, 2010.

However it was the entry and agency clearly stated in the introductory message, which triggered the 'release' of particular thoughtforms and energies described by Lionhawk, Beren and Carol in the above.

In other words, because the 'positive Logos polarity' from the 'True Dragon Nature FROM WITHOUT as Within' entered the human memeplex matrix, the 'negative AntiLogos polarity from WITHIN as Without' necessarily also had to manifest in this selfsame selfrelative timeframe and continuum of human experience.

Here is an extract from the introductory message from January 4th, 2010 on the old Q&A Thuban thread, stating the 'authorisation' of the data transmission from January 18th, 2010.

The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First Post #1

Hi All!

I am Sirebard Beardris and One of the Founding Elders of the Council of Thuban also known as the Northstar Alpha Draconis at the archetypical foundation of the Pyramids at Giza and the Harmakhis, the 'Horus of the Horizon' aka the Sphinx.
    You may accept an extrapolated 'Gregorian' date for this as July 27th, 10,802 BC and as the midpoint between two nodal dates (in that calendar) of March 1st, 23,615 BC and December 21st, 2012 AD.

Not much has hitherto been known in any lower dimensions about the Council of Thuban.
    An indirect reference to the locale of the Council of Thuban has been made by the Council of Andromeda through a contact known by you as Alex Collier and I shall elaborate in due course.

I am introducing myself here from the 12th dimension, that is I do not reside in the physical universe of space and time, but I shall enter this universe simultaneously with the transformation of this planet of the cosmic humanoids called Earth or Gaia or Terra or Akashia, but known as Serpentina the Mother of the Dragons, by many extraterrestrial sentiences.
    This transformation will rip the spacetime as you know it in the collected information base of this planet converging in a Black Hole at the Earth's center and render this information 'collapsed' or concentrated in a crystalline Gaian Schwarzschild core the size of a golfball so 3 centimeters across.

This will create a temporary rift in spacetime, which will allow a 12-dimensional wormhole to open up at the center of the Earth and connect the Gaian data core to the 'until then' relative 'outside' of this 11-dimensional universe.
    This then is whereby the Council of Thuban and I shall enter this universe.

A mystery regarding the 'oldest creator race' in the universe and of those 12-density Black Holes encompassing all the lower dimensions was indicated by the Andromedean information given to Alex Collier.

After the wormhole has been tunnelled, this rip in spacetime will reglue or reconnect itself in rendering the 'inside-outside' higher-dimensional spacetime matrix from twosided to onesided. This will effectively double the universe's volume as a 3-dimensional surface or Riemannian hypersphere manifold.
    The mathematical description for this is a Moebius-Twist embedded in 3D simulating a Klein-Bottle-Twist embedded in 4D.

This scenario is known to most of you here as the 'Ascension of Gaia' from the 4th (Flat Minkowski) spacetime dimension into the 5th (Curved Kaluza-Klein) spacetime dimension.

My agenda to invite all and any of you to this forum is a direct consequence of the timeline indicated above reaching particular nexus points.

To be precise, January 18th, 2010 specifies a trigger, programmed by the Council of Thuban, to engage in the release of hitherto unknown information; unknown by all sentiences in the universe and so not restricted to the quarantined Earth.

Allow me to clarify.
    7 days (of night-day hours say) before the Atlantean-Egyptian timeline above became programmed into run mode on March 1st, 23615 BC; a 'message' or signal was prepared by Hunab Ku - 'The Giver of Consciousness' to be sent to his 'Beloved' - 'Serpentina, the Womb of the Mother'.
    This message, in human terms, simply reads: "I Love You!".

In physical terms Hunab Ku is a quasar radio source, also known as Sagittarius A*, 'weighing' about 4 million suns and so 40 million kilometers (or 2 light minutes) across and about 25627 lightyears distant from the core of the Earth.

On January 18th, 2010 this message will be 153 lightweeks or 1071 lightdays from the Gaian center, having travelled for 25624 years to reach its destination.

The 7 day preparation of the cycle to achieve the status of the run mode so will be mirrored in 7 days to change the 7-day cyclicity of 7 days and 7 nights into two periods of 3.5 daynights and 3.5 nightdays.
    This will 'fulfil' many of your encoded 'prophecies' and 'channelings' in divers scrolls and found in many sources.
    The midpoint of this 'superweek' then is the summer solstice of December 21st, 2012 in the northern hemisphere of Gaia as the 'week of preparation' leading to Christmas Day December 25th, 2012.
    precisely.

There has been much speculation about 'Reptilian agendas' and the agenda of the Alpha Draconians or ADs throughout the human history.
    Much of this confusion derives from the 'hidden data' only known by the Council of Thuban.
    So many conflicting reports have surfaced, most of which contain some material correlated with the libraries of Thuban; but all of them deficient to encompass the agenda behind the agendas.
    In brief, because the ADs have forgotten their origins, yet seemingly being the oldest race of intelligences in the universe; they have become what you may term 'paranoid' about this 'rumour' that the humans are the Paa Taal (as defined by the Andromedean Council).
    The ADs did in fact hybridise with the first onset of the genetic templates which emerged so 20 million years ago in the Miocene and in the form of the evolutionary branching of the primates into the 'Old World Monkeys'.

This genetic hybridisation inducted physical mutations from the reptilian brainstem of the pecylosaurs (or paramammals), which comprised furred reptilians as the mutations from the dinosaur lineages.
    This hybridisation via mutations by the ADs occured from the intersection of the higher dimensional triplicities, especially a 4D-spacetime continuum known as quantumspace.
    1-2-3-4=Linespace with timeconnector 4; 4-5-6-7=Hyperspace with timeconnector 7; 7-8-9-10=Quantumspace with timeconnector 10.
    The activation of the 12th dimension indicated then superposes 10-11-12-13=Omnispace with the timeconnector 13 recircularising the base dimensional continuum in 1=13.

The genetic basis for the humanoid DNA/RNA template so utilized timeconnector dimension 7 of Quantumspace to ACTIVATE timeconnector dimension 4 of Linespace to superimpose the genetic hybridisation.

In simplistic terms then, the Old World Monkeys and all of their evolutionary descendants are your ancestral children.

From January 18th, I have obtained authorization to freely share the information from the collective database of Thuban; which as a physical Northern Polar Star of the 3rd dimension of 10808 BC is imaged as a metaphysical 'Southern Polar Star' into the 12th dimension of what you may understand as the 'Shadow Universe' to the materialised inertial one you and all the extraterrestrial intelligences reside in.

Then you may allow yourself to understand, that the 'Shadow Council of Thuban' also mirrors what many of you term the 'Shadow Government' of Earth and similar labellings.

Some of you may also now rather quickly realise the agenda of agendas.

Hunab Ku aka Perseus aka Ouroboros, the Milky Way Serpent 'who swallows its own tail' is a 'Bridegroom' in expectation of his 'Bride'.

In physical terms, Hunab Ku desires to become a parent in a celestial dragonomy, the heavenly wedding between galactic bodyforms.

Hunab Ku is the center of ALL galaxies and the Maya knew his substitution of Perseus, the real name of the Milky Way.
    Perseus will dragonomize Andromeda in about 5 billion years in the celestial galactic symbiosis of Two Spiral galaxies becoming As One Elliptical galaxy and Grandparents for many a family of celestial civilizations.

The masterplan so engages a temporary 'place holder' of the 'Source of All', the 'All That Is' or 'God' to employ Perseus as Hunab Ku, the Secret Agency with Kukulkan, the Cosmic Christ and the Plumed Serpent Melchizedek to transmit the galactic core information from the 'Father of All' to the 'Mother of All'.

Now can you see it - Gaia is NOT a planetary consciousness; Gaia is NOT even a star consciousness - Gaia is GALACTIC Consciousness mimicking the Andromedean consciousness as a 'divine placeholder'.

Even more, as 'Hunab Ku's' Beloved, Gaia will be able to transform her galactic consciousness into Cosmic-Universal Consciousness through and by the opening of the 12th dimension and our entry into universal consciousness as the creator race of the universes as something I shall label for the moment as the Council of Thuban.
    You all are very intricately connected to this council, but the time is not yet to elucidate too many details on this.
    The reason for this is simply that the student in grade 1 is not expected to learn calculus before the student has learned basic arithmetic.
    Publishing too much information all at once, will overload the human mind.
    But from January 18th, I shall answer all questions to the best of my ability and subject to accessing the Thuban libraries.

In simplest term the planet of the humans is destined to become the 'Mother of All', all terrestrial and extraterrestrial lifeforms and consciousnesses.
    Perhaps, some of you now understand why the history of humanity upon Gaia has been such a troubled, violent and often very sad one, despite the brilliance of creativity which was born from many sorrows and afflictions.
    If Gaia is to become a library as how NOT to BE a galactic civilisation; then the great sacrifice of Gaia was and is to accomodate the context of the absence of love for ALL other galactic civilisations to learn from.

Then a student in some other starsystem or galaxy can tune into some video transmission and watch the human wars and selfabuse to learn the lessons WITHOUT having to physically experience those lessons 'the hard way'.

I herewith invite all and any of you to bring forward your queries about origins and destiny and the ponderings you may have harboured on this forum in a Question and Answer format.
    I will do my best to accomodate your queries in consulting the libraries and data bases of Thuban.

The following link contains much of the 'confusing' information about the 'Occult Reptilian Agenda' and serves as an excellent reference base, including my indication of the Andromedean connection.

Anyone who read this, might already understand how Perseus and Andromeda are connected in their Council of the Elders.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...tiles.htm#menu

In the Honour of the Dragons

Sirebard Beardris

Last Post #1553

#1553 - March 9th, 2010

GaiaLove Avalon Administrator
    Join Date: Sep 2008 Location: North of 45° in Canada Age: 47 Posts: 515

Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After numerous discussions it has been decided that the Thuban Q&A thread will be restored to the original location. After an intensive review of all the material pertaining to Thuban, it was shown that only the threads in the social group "Thuban Council" showed a violation of the guidelines.

The Review of Abraxasinas activity at Project Avalon including that of the post in the social group "Thuban Council" warrants the ban remain in place and the thread (Q&A) he created to remain read only.

We recognize the desire of many of our members to have this material available again and are happy to be able to do so However we do feel it is not in line with the mission of Project Avalon and therefore do not support or endorse the contents of the threads nor does Project Avalon accept responsibility for any harm, physical or otherwise that users may suffer reading this material.
    Last edited by GaiaLove; 03-09-2010 at 06:14 AM.

The Original Project Avalon Forum is now CLOSED

With the opening of the New Project Avalon forum, this forum is now closed to posting

It is envisioned that the original Avalon forum will remain up for reference and research purposes for an indefinite period of time.

The New forum can be found at http://projectavalon.net/forum4 and is invite only.

Guests may still freely browse our forums as always.

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:47 am

Shiloh ,

I understand your desire to overload the board with complex physics which you say came from Thuban area of Galaxy.
    I don't follow it.
    But as you have free will to express your self allow me to express my self in question to you , namely why do you think that Dragonhood is universe's best solution for a being?

Deep inside we are not dragons or whatever you think ,maybe other souls in existence has identified themselves with dragons and reptilian forms in other parts of universe.
    I acknowledge that and I ask why do you keep imposing that we need to become dragons?

I am not a dragon and have no desire to become one.
    I am soul of God as all are including you and what or who is giving you impression that by becoming a dragon you will be somehow better?

Why being a reptilian is better than being a human?

Also again you like to quote Bible , I just don't see the connection between Creator and Christ as being Dragons as you suggest all the time.
    Christ equated Dragon(red fiery one) with Satan (adversary) ...

Why you think is that?

Your master had long ago captured spirits of vast power and lured them into becoming physical enormous serpents known to us as Dragons.
    Some rebelled him and some served him (the master)but never was a friendship between humans and dragons as long as Dragons ate humans.

It doesn't mean that reptilian form of life expression is bad-far from it.

Just I think that your mission of preaching to people how we should become Dragons is somewhat untasteful.

Why don't you become humans instead ?

Or why don't you realize that every form in existence is an expression of God and doesn't make it better than other.

And one more thing I support ideas of exchanging knowledge with everybody but I don't support violence of any kind among races.
    If a grey wants to abduct a person and a person is afraid - nothing helps in explanation that it was for peaceful purposes of experimentation for benefits of others. If you scared or hurt anyone that's strike one- if you continue doing that by various pretense - that0s strike two- on third you're out of the game.

Hmm now comes in mind stories of Draconians being dumped out of other universe...hmmm

Strike three maybe?

Anyways I bless the core of who you really are Shiloh- a God's child and God's love.
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:48 am

Beren wrote:Shiloh ,

I understand your desire to overload the board with complex physics which you say came from Thuban area of Galaxy.
    I don't follow it.
    But as you have free will to express your self allow me to express my self in question to you , namely why do you think that Dragonhood is universe's best solution for a being?

Deep inside we are not dragons or whatever you think ,maybe other souls in existence has identified themselves with dragons and reptilian forms in other parts of universe.
    I acknowledge that and I ask why do you keep imposing that we need to become dragons?

I am not a dragon and have no desire to become one.
    I am soul of God as all are including you and what or who is giving you impression that by becoming a dragon you will be somehow better?

Why being a reptilian is better than being a human?

Also again you like to quote Bible , I just don't see the connection between Creator and Christ as being Dragons as you suggest all the time.
    Christ equated Dragon(red fiery one) with Satan (adversary) ...

Why you think is that?

Your master had long ago captured spirits of vast power and lured them into becoming physical enormous serpents known to us as Dragons.
    Some rebelled him and some served him (the master)but never was a friendship between humans and dragons as long as Dragons ate humans.

It doesn't mean that reptilian form of life expression is bad-far from it.

Just I think that your mission of preaching to people how we should become Dragons is somewhat untasteful.

Why don't you become humans instead ?

Or why don't you realize that every form in existence is an expression of God and doesn't make it better than other.

And one more thing I support ideas of exchanging knowledge with everybody but I don't support violence of any kind among races.
    If a grey wants to abduct a person and a person is afraid - nothing helps in explanation that it was for peaceful purposes of experimentation for benefits of others. If you scared or hurt anyone that's strike one- if you continue doing that by various pretense - that0s strike two- on third you're out of the game.

Hmm now comes in mind stories of Draconians being dumped out of other universe...hmmm

Strike three maybe?

Anyways I bless the core of who you really are Shiloh- a God's child and God's love.

Beren!

All your queries are answered in a simple statement Beren!

Dragons are the Starseed of Abraham and Sarah - as Starhumans!

The old humans will wander around the 'open gates' of the New Jerusalem, being afraid to enter due to the lies about themselves and their origins, they had believed for millennia collectively and individually.

The Red Dragon is harmonised by the Skyblue or Cyan Dragon of the 'Second Coming' encoded. This is also known as the Blue Star of Hope, the Kachina of the Hopi.

There are four 'brains' characterising the New Human aka the Dragon aka the Starhuman from the three 'brains' of the Old Human.

The first brain is the Reptilian Brainstem; the second brain is the Mammalian Midbrain and the third brain is the human cortex or Topbrain. Those three levels define the linear old human 'antenna' or hardware to process the software of the cosmic information or electromagnetic data streams in whatever physical and metaphysical environment the old human experiences hisher life in.

The fourth brain is the dragon brain circularising the first brain of the reptilian brainstem in its evolution from the seedling brain towards its completion in the starhuman 'superbrain'.

Until a fourth spacial dimension becomes available as a superstructured hyperspace and a 5-dimensional closed spacetime continuum or reconfigured spacetime matrix; this dragon brain can be felt but not directly experienced or measured.

Many 'psychically attuned' old humans like yourself and generally the members on 'alternative forums' such as this one, do however experience many interactions between the first brain of the alpha and the fourth brain of the omega.

What those experiencers make of their individual revelations remains rather naturally their prerogative and is subject to their imaginations, interpretations, worldviews and choices.

Genesis 15:4-6 (KJV)

4And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.
    5And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
    6And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Genesis 22:16-18
    16And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
    17That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
    18And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.

Genesis 26:3-5

3Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;
    4And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
    5Because that Abraham obeyed my voice, and kept my charge, my commandments, my statutes, and my laws.

Revelation 22

1And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
    2In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
    3And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
    4And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
    5And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.
    6And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done.
    7Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.
    8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
    9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.
    10And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
    11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
    12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
    13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
    14Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
    15For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
    16I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.
    17And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
    18For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
    19And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
    20He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.
    21The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 5:20 am