tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
shiloh
We Are You
Beren
Lionhawk
Brook
Sanicle
Mercuriel
firefly
devakas
THEeXchanger
sabina
lawlessline
Carol
Neteru
18 posters

My ET experiences

Beren
    Beren

My ET experiences - Page 3 Empty Re: My ET experiences

Post  Beren Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:49 am

Shiloh,
    you switch the thesis by stating that we are born of dragons...that all is about becoming dragons...

I don't share your view.

Also quoting Bible which isn't about dragons at all and placing dragonhood as the template of human when it isn't doesn't give your view more credit.

It is written that Satan and his angles can show themselves as angels of light but all will see them according to their deeds.
    What are the dragon deeds?

Deceit, lust for power,murder...list goes on. But it's interesting to catch the beginning of same negative templates in humans only WHEN they were whispered by dragon kind of what to do...
    Of course humans decided to be negative of positive but who was the whisperer?
    Serpent-that was named.

Translating the original word for serpent from Hebrew means that Serpent is the force which encircles whole life in a try to devour it (to subdue it and place it inside of her self).
    Life can not be devoured nor conquered.
    And there lies the fall of the idea that birthed serpent energy - no one can consume life and dictate it. Life comes from source of life -Creator and souls can try to twist it or bend it but eventually will they realize that it can not be done since you can not destroy energy since it will always transform.

You can not own the light.

Light is Creator's .

Effort is futile.

"and you will realize that nothing can be done that hasn't its utmost root or source in me..."

Those were the Creator's words paraphrased today - to one who thought that can own the light-thus all life.

He didn't realize then that by his perversions of light and life only new and ever more beautiful forms will overcome and live and grow.
    Only to prove him that life is Creator's - it is Creator.

Hence all these experiences filed with negativity for many here on the forum... various souls still entrapped in the spirit realms - entrapped with their own illusions and fear projections of what they are and what they want to be and what they need to accomplish in that road they took.

I knew once a powerful sorcerer who was a shape shifter. Instead to shape shift into various expressions of God and form various bonds of life and beauty - he chose to abuse spirits and violently place them in various hideous bodies ...hence came legends of werewolves,vampires and other ghouls- when in fact those souls were fooled by that sorcerer.
    They believed a lie that listened to him thus being his prisoners.

They could have go away from him but they succumbed to fear which was imposed on them by him.

So from bad to worse those spirits molested humanity back then and even now...

AT the core - it's always about soul or a spirit entity.
    It's not about being human or being reptilian or insectoid of whatever.
    Those are flesh suits to the spirit or a soul.

So if one fraction comes and says: "my suit is the best hence you all need to be in this one!" (be it human or reptilian)
    I call that coercion.

What makes you as a soul greater or better that me? Your flesh suit of dragonhood?

Dear Shiloh with above stated things I can say I do not agree or share your view about what is a man and where a man should go.
    I could poke your end (you are a man aswell-not a reptilian) of why don't dragons eventually give up being dragons and become humans?

But I will not poke.

I will only say I know who you are - I see you.
    I love your soul as it's God's spark.

Your choice(of what you are and want to become) - your thing, I honor that.
    My choice (of what I am and want to become )- my thing.
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:09 am

Beren wrote:Shiloh ,

I understand your desire to overload the board with complex physics which you say came from Thuban area of Galaxy.
    I don't follow it.

Deep inside we are not dragons or whatever you think ,maybe other souls in existence has identified themselves with dragons and reptilian forms in other parts of universe.
    I acknowledge that and I ask why do you keep imposing that we need to become dragons?

Beren!

All your queries are answered in a simple statement Beren!

Dragons are the Starseed of Abraham and Sarah - as Starhumans!

The old humans will wander around the 'open gates' of the New Jerusalem, being afraid to enter due to the lies about themselves and their origins, they had believed for millennia collectively and individually.

The Red Dragon is harmonised by the Skyblue or Cyan Dragon of the 'Second Coming' encoded. This is also known as the Blue Star of Hope, the Kachina of the Hopi.

There are four 'brains' characterising the New Human aka the Dragon aka the Starhuman from the three 'brains' of the Old Human.

The first brain is the Reptilian Brainstem; the second brain is the Mammalian Midbrain and the third brain is the human cortex or Topbrain. Those three levels define the linear old human 'antenna' or hardware to process the software of the cosmic information or electromagnetic data streams in whatever physical and metaphysical environment the old human experiences hisher life in.

The fourth brain is the dragon brain circularising the first brain of the reptilian brainstem in its evolution from the seedling brain towards its completion in the starhuman 'superbrain'.

Until a fourth spacial dimension becomes available as a superstructured hyperspace and a 5-dimensional closed spacetime continuum or reconfigured spacetime matrix; this dragon brain can be felt but not directly experienced or measured.

Many 'psychically attuned' old humans like yourself and generally the members on 'alternative forums' such as this one, do however experience many interactions between the first brain of the alpha and the fourth brain of the omega.

What those experiencers make of their individual revelations remains rather naturally their prerogative and is subject to their imaginations, interpretations, worldviews and choices.

Genesis 15:4-6 (KJV)

4And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.
    5And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
    6And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Don't get him started Beren, or he will just copy and paste the entire internet.

Shiloh,

It is good to see that the first part of your post could well be the most I have seen you write rather than copy and paste. I would like to say that you should start a few IMHO although I am not a fan of that, it could help you to tone down from a "Catholic doctrine style" to one of a conversation. I know you prefer to be the centre of the conversation as you feel it is better than just being on the edge of the conversation. Rolling Eyes but let me show what I mean.

This is not IMHO but just an exercise in interpretation.

I have left the quotes from Genesis and this how one could look at it.

1. You are what you eat, therefore you sow from your arse what you consume.
    2. The S**t you spout from your backside will be the future that you reap tomorrow.
    3. The "Big Cheese" or god said go count the all the stars. Then when he was gone God could concern himself with people who are collectively trying to learn together. At least that gave everyone else a rest bite.
    4. Your seeds will be limited by the number that you place upon the stars. If you consider the stars infinite, that is how many your off spring or incarnations you will have.

These are just a few interpretations. I am sure there could countless others.

I do wish you well in your endeavours Shiloh, but I give nothing to a docterine. So be part of the consciousness rather than be without or outside it.Shiloh, I will not reply here to these issues due to it being out of context, if you wish to reply please make a new thread where those who wish can reply.

Neteru, sorry for the deviation of the thread let's hope it keeps on track.

Lawless

t
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:19 am

lawlessline wrote:
    Beren wrote:Shiloh ,

I understand your desire to overload the board with complex physics which you say came from Thuban area of Galaxy.
    I don't follow it.

Deep inside we are not dragons or whatever you think ,maybe other souls in existence has identified themselves with dragons and reptilian forms in other parts of universe.
    I acknowledge that and I ask why do you keep imposing that we need to become dragons?

Beren!

All your queries are answered in a simple statement Beren!

Dragons are the Starseed of Abraham and Sarah - as Starhumans!

The old humans will wander around the 'open gates' of the New Jerusalem, being afraid to enter due to the lies about themselves and their origins, they had believed for millennia collectively and individually.

The Red Dragon is harmonised by the Skyblue or Cyan Dragon of the 'Second Coming' encoded. This is also known as the Blue Star of Hope, the Kachina of the Hopi.

There are four 'brains' characterising the New Human aka the Dragon aka the Starhuman from the three 'brains' of the Old Human.

The first brain is the Reptilian Brainstem; the second brain is the Mammalian Midbrain and the third brain is the human cortex or Topbrain. Those three levels define the linear old human 'antenna' or hardware to process the software of the cosmic information or electromagnetic data streams in whatever physical and metaphysical environment the old human experiences hisher life in.

The fourth brain is the dragon brain circularising the first brain of the reptilian brainstem in its evolution from the seedling brain towards its completion in the starhuman 'superbrain'.

Until a fourth spacial dimension becomes available as a superstructured hyperspace and a 5-dimensional closed spacetime continuum or reconfigured spacetime matrix; this dragon brain can be felt but not directly experienced or measured.

Many 'psychically attuned' old humans like yourself and generally the members on 'alternative forums' such as this one, do however experience many interactions between the first brain of the alpha and the fourth brain of the omega.

What those experiencers make of their individual revelations remains rather naturally their prerogative and is subject to their imaginations, interpretations, worldviews and choices.

Genesis 15:4-6 (KJV)

4And, behold, the word of the LORD came unto him, saying, This shall not be thine heir; but he that shall come forth out of thine own bowels shall be thine heir.
    5And he brought him forth abroad, and said, Look now toward heaven, and tell the stars, if thou be able to number them: and he said unto him, So shall thy seed be.
    6And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Beren wrote:Shiloh,
    you switch the thesis by stating that we are born of dragons...that all is about becoming dragons...

I don't share your view.

Also quoting Bible which isn't about dragons at all and placing dragonhood as the template of human when it isn't doesn't give your view more credit.

It is written that Satan and his angles can show themselves as angels of light but all will see them according to their deeds.
    What are the dragon deeds?

Deceit, lust for power,murder...list goes on. But it's interesting to catch the beginning of same negative templates in humans only WHEN they were whispered by dragon kind of what to do...
    Of course humans decided to be negative of positive but who was the whisperer?
    Serpent-that was named.

Translating the original word for serpent from Hebrew means that Serpent is the force which encircles whole life in a try to devour it (to subdue it and place it inside of her self).
    Life can not be devoured nor conquered.
    And there lies the fall of the idea that birthed serpent energy - no one can consume life and dictate it. Life comes from source of life -Creator and souls can try to twist it or bend it but eventually will they realize that it can not be done since you can not destroy energy since it will always transform.

You can not own the light.

Light is Creator's .

Effort is futile.

"and you will realize that nothing can be done that hasn't its utmost root or source in me..."

Those were the Creator's words paraphrased today - to one who thought that can own the light-thus all life.

He didn't realize then that by his perversions of light and life only new and ever more beautiful forms will overcome and live and grow.
    Only to prove him that life is Creator's - it is Creator.

Hence all these experiences filed with negativity for many here on the forum... various souls still entrapped in the spirit realms - entrapped with their own illusions and fear projections of what they are and what they want to be and what they need to accomplish in that road they took.

I knew once a powerful sorcerer who was a shape shifter. Instead to shape shift into various expressions of God and form various bonds of life and beauty - he chose to abuse spirits and violently place them in various hideous bodies ...hence came legends of werewolves,vampires and other ghouls- when in fact those souls were fooled by that sorcerer.
    They believed a lie that listened to him thus being his prisoners.

They could have go away from him but they succumbed to fear which was imposed on them by him.

So from bad to worse those spirits molested humanity back then and even now...

AT the core - it's always about soul or a spirit entity.
    It's not about being human or being reptilian or insectoid of whatever.
    Those are flesh suits to the spirit or a soul.

So if one fraction comes and says: "my suit is the best hence you all need to be in this one!" (be it human or reptilian)
    I call that coercion.

What makes you as a soul greater or better that me? Your flesh suit of dragonhood?

Dear Shiloh with above stated things I can say I do not agree or share your view about what is a man and where a man should go.
    I could poke your end (you are a man aswell-not a reptilian) of why don't dragons eventually give up being dragons and become humans?

But I will not poke.

I will only say I know who you are - I see you.
    I love your soul as it's God's spark.

Your choice(of what you are and want to become) - your thing, I honor that.
    My choice (of what I am and want to become )- my thing.

Don't get him started Beren, or he will just copy and paste the entire internet.

Shiloh,

It is good to see that the first part of your post could well be the most I have seen you write rather than copy and paste. I would like to say that you should start a few IMHO although I am not a fan of that, it could help you to tone down from a "Catholic doctrine style" to one of a conversation. I know you prefer to be the centre of the conversation as you feel it is better than just being on the edge of the conversation. Rolling Eyes but let me show what I mean.

This is not IMHO but just an exercise in interpretation.

I have left the quotes from Genesis and this how one could look at it.

1. You are what you eat, therefore you sow from your arse what you consume.
    2. The S**t you spout from your backside will be the future that you reap tomorrow.
    3. The "Big Cheese" or god said go count the all the stars. Then when he was gone God could concern himself with people who are collectively trying to learn together. At least that gave everyone else a rest bite.
    4. Your seeds will be limited by the number that you place upon the stars. If you consider the stars infinite, that is how many your off spring or incarnations you will have.

These are just a few interpretations. I am sure there could countless others.

I do wish you well in your endeavours Shiloh, but I give nothing to a docterine. So be part of the consciousness rather than be without or outside it.Shiloh, I will not reply here to these issues due to it being out of context, if you wish to reply please make a new thread where those who wish can reply.

Neteru, sorry for the deviation of the thread let's hope it keeps on track.

My ET experiences - Page 3 157623

t

Revelation 16:12-14
    King James Version (KJV)

<p>12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
    <p>13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
    14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

Luke 10:18
    And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Luke 17:24
    For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

Revelation 4:5
    And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

Revelation 8:5
    And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

Matthew 24

1And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
    <p>2And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
    <p>3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
    <p>4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
    <p>5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    <p>6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    <p>7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
    <p>8All these are the beginning of sorrows.
    <p>9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
    <p>10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    <p>11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    <p>12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    <p>13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
    <p>14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
    <p>15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
    <p>16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
    <p>17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
    <p>18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
    <p>19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
    <p>20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
    <p>21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    <p>22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
    <p>23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    <p>24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    <p>25Behold, I have told you before.
    <p>26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
    <p>27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    <p>28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
    <p>29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
    <p>30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
    <p>31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
    <p>32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
    <p>33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
    <p>34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
    <p>35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
    <p>36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
    <p>37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    <p>38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
    <p>39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    <p>40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
    <p>41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
    <p>42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.
    <p>43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.
    <p>44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.
    <p>45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
    <p>46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
    <p>47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.
    48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;
    49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;
    50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,
    51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

My ET experiences - Page 3 Cosx
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 am

firefly wrote:I was woken buy a vibrational humming sound, I tried to open my eyes but my lids were extremely heavy as though I had been drugged.
    firefly

This type of attack is NOT dragon attack but insect - or what is known as insecticellian (i will have to get the right spelling for this)
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:23 am

Hmmm. I come from a completely different perspective where consciousness is non-local. Consciousness is not the brain. It can manifest through the brain and interact via the brian and it also exists without a brain and sans a physical form. Upon my interaction with Christ my whole consciousness was infused with Christ's vibrational frequency hence I came to know Christ by becoming one with Christ at a vibrational frequency level. This was a gift. I have also experienced dragon and I'm here to share with you they do not resonate at the same frequency level. Dragon has the ability to manipulate the brain and release serotonin which induces the sense of euphoria. Dragon has incredible abilities that far surpass ordinary human current abilities but not human potential. Humans, in essence are inter-dimentional beings as clearly illustrated by human DNA's ability to create wormholes into other dimensions to obtain data and bring it back to the 3-D dimensional realm.

Why do you think the greasy are so attracted to humans and seek human DNA to create hybrids? Isn't it obvious? They are not out there seeking dragons to combine DNA with but humans. I suspect it is because human potential is superior at some level in the sense of potentiality with respect to inter-dimensional travel and also because humans have the ability to access the higher spiritual dimensions.

During the link with dragon I realized or had an epiphany that dragons did not have access to the higher spiritual realm because when they tried to recreate the energy frequency of Christ when pulling out my memories. They could not replicate or induce the original frequency I had experience. If one has not had such a Christ experience and only had Dragon experience it would be easy enough to assume Dragon was as good as it gets. And it would be easy to be deceived into believing that dragon is the top of the line (in terms of hierarchy). It isn't.

However, I do enjoy learning about dragons and am filling in gaps of my own knowing in coming to appreciate what dragon has to offer.

Tony - you have a brilliant mind. There is no doubt you have tapped into something wondrous. Yet I wonder as to the spiritual realms you have had conscious contact with and who your spiritual mentors were. When Christ said "My father has many mansions." he was letting us know that when it comes to spiritual realms it is unlimited.

I respect what you bring to us. There are others here who experience is also vast in a completely different vein.

For myself, I seriously doubt I can ever grasp the complete complex data stream you present. Yet I do grok it from an energetic perspective and it does open up other ways of understanding for me which I greatly appreciate.

However, when all is said and done - for myself personally, Christ dwells with my heart and my heart within Christ. This I know to be a safe harbor for my soul. And when I've astrally traveled into denser dimensions it is the Christ vibrational frequency that keeps me from harm.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Chimpsky
    Chimpsky

Post  Chimpsky Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:34 pm

We Are You wrote:
    Song of the Angel Aroch
    For Protection from Negative Forces

Belilin... Belilin... Belilin...
    Amphora of salvation.
    I would like to be next to you;
    Materialism has no power close to me.

Audio file for Pronunciation

http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/resources-and-references/187-prayers.html

Hi, I have used Gnostic protection rituals for nearly 20 years, and whilst they are very effective at the astral level they don't seem to work against determined etheric assailants.

I now use a mixture of things from here & there, mainly Gnostic and from this, http://educate-yourself.org/cn/jacklondonhowtofightmonstersguidebook04jul09.shtml

Things can get very dangerous at the etheric level, broken bones & stabbings are all to real unfortunately, its best just to be defensive with this stuff or things can escalate and get out of hand.

Circle of Protection;

Put the left hand over the solar plexus, whilst extending the right pointing with the thumb & first two fingers,

Visualise light (the power of God ) comming down into the crown & heart Chakras, creating a spiral of green light around the heart going clockwise (to you) this the surges down the arm and shoots out of the extended fingers as green 'fire' , turn in a circle three times (sun wise ) you can add the words "In the name of Jupiter, Father of all Gods , I conjure you away" (with force & intent)

Then make a sweeping motion across the sky and visualise a veil of darkness (camoflage or invisibility ) over your dwelling.

Then repeat the first position and using the fire to draw a circle of protection, again do this three times in a sunwise direction, the words " My Innermost Father, I impore you to conjure my elemental intercessor to draw a magical circle of protection around this house / room / etc" may be added.
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:46 pm

I do hope that Neteru doesn't feel as though his/her thread is being compromised or hijacked. What you have started with your thread by sharing your own experiences has sparked a much needed conversation that has been delayed for whatever reasons. Many are starting to share their own testimonies and I hope you see the healing potential of that.

I woke up this morning way earlier than usual. I was being pinged by this very thread. It might have been Beren doing the pinging. So I got up and for whatever reasons, despite the conversation that is going on in this thread, which I wanted to add to, I have abstained. Like the gears not exactly meshing. So I guess what I am asking is what Neteru thinks concerning this thread and what you would allow to be said? Or should there be another thread created?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:22 pm

Neteru wrote:Thank you Carol! I was amazed that the blue liquid was such a significant detail in my experience. I had no idea what the blue liquid was for or why I was inside of it. It makes my experiences all the more clear. You know after the experiences, and after much time, you start to take those experiences for granted. But hearing your information has made them feel new again. I am not sure why my experiences with the greys were benevolent or why they were helping me, other than that I have always felt a connection to the greys, and I believe that I have past lives as a grey myself. I have heard that there are certain groups of greys who are benevolent. Perhaps I will find myself, in my next life, as such a grey once again. I would love to find a way to view my past lives to be more clear on this. Alex Collier mentions a benevolent group, perhaps a group who broke away from Reptilian control (My personal theory) but it is clear that most of the encounters with greys are with the malevolent groups. I have had more experiences with greys than any other group. I feel a connection as well to the red haired human ET that "zapped" me out of my bed. But reptilians I have no connection to. I am glad that I only had that one experience with them.

Blue liquid? I just did a post about "blue liquid"......Interesting......

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t2666p570-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-part-2#68456
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:03 am

Lionhawk wrote:Shortly after that, in the beginning of March 2010, I left the house to retrieve some pictures I had in my camper at a storage facility. As I was approaching the camper door, about 15' away, I could feel like I was being hit by something but could not see it. I made it to the door and ended up collapsing on the ground. All I could do was breath. I had no strength whatsoever to get up. So I laid there focusing on breathing. I did a scan on myself while on the ground. Something had hit my legs at an angle, hitting my right leg first and then the left leg. The angle of approach was higher on the right leg and thus lower on the left leg. I could feel the energy hitting me and then feeding back up my legs. My heart was racing and my breathing became very heavy, but I knew my heart was okay. I laid there on the rocky ground for a good 45 minutes. I also didn't want to get noticed from anyone in the compound, so I finally managed to get into my camper and I barely got to the bed to lay down. I must have been there for a good 3 hours trying to recharge. I slowly made my way home. I was then sick for like two weeks, with respiratory issues. We did find out the day I was hit that it was from an alien source. From the Alpha Draconis sector. Our contacts said it was a transverse beam weapon. Everyone knew when it happened too. It was unexpected. Since then, the condition of my legs are getting worse. I have been informed that it can be repaired but not on the Planet. I have severe pain 24/7 and it has an effect as to draining my energy. Like a nagging back pain. Not to mention the charlie horses and the cramping with the power of 20. So it sounds like we all have our alien pains in a variety of forms.

I'm so very sorry to hear about the pain you're in Lionhawk. We keep reading how the 'good guy' ETs take people off-planet to do healing work and it sounds like they are long overdue to do this for you too. Hopefully you'll get some relief, one way or another, very soon.

Prayers for you and anyone else who may be reading this and suffering pain of any sort thanks to these idiotic, juvenile, negative entities.
    We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 3 Empty http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/lectures-by-gnostic-instructors/106-the-gnostic-home.html

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:03 am

Cross your arms over your chest in the Egyptian manner (right arm over left). Pray to your inner Father and Mother for help, asking them to cleanse your home and to protect you.

Place your left hand on your solar plexus and your right hand aloft, with the thumb, index and middle fingers raised, and the two remaining fingers down.

Close your eyes and visualize your Elemental Advocate coming out of you with a flaming sword and passing throughout your residence ejecting any and all unwanted entities. Speak aloud the following conjuration:

In the name of Jupiter, Father of the God(s), I conjure thee, Te Vigos Co Slim!

Amphora of salvation.

Cross your arms again, and visualize your Elemental Intercessor creating a flaming barrier all around the room or house.

http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/lectures-by-gnostic-instructors/106-the-gnostic-home.html

Last edited by We Are You on Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:08 am

Now this is where I head off in a different direction as with my Catholic upbringing we acknowledge only one God. And even without my Catholic upbringing I'm still into One God, the Divine Source of all creation, all that ever was, ever is and ever will be. Simplify, simplify, simplify.

Neti, neti, neti.

We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 3 Empty http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/lectures-by-gnostic-instructors/106-the-gnostic-home.html

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:38 am

Cross your arms over your chest in the Egyptian manner (right arm over left). Pray to your inner Father and Mother for help, asking them to cleanse your home and to protect you.

Place your left hand on your solar plexus and your right hand aloft, with the thumb, index and middle fingers raised, and the two remaining fingers down.

Close your eyes and visualize your Elemental Advocate coming out of you with a flaming sword and passing throughout your residence ejecting any and all unwanted entities. Speak aloud the following conjuration:

In the name of Jupiter, Father of the God(s), I conjure thee, Te Vigos Co Slim

Amphora of salvation.

Cross your arms again, and visualize your Elemental Intercessor creating a flaming barrier all around the room or house.

http://gnosticteachings.org/the-teachings-of-gnosis/lectures-by-gnostic-instructors/106-the-gnostic-home.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:47 am

We Are You wrote:

In the name of Jupiter, Father of the God(s), I conjure thee, Te Vigos Co Slim

Amphora of salvation.

Isn't there something about not having false gods before thee and no conjuring?

Matthew 4:8-10 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9"All this I will give you," he said, "if you will bow down and worship me."

10Jesus said to him, "Away from me, Satan! For it is written: 'Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.'"

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/maguire/101013

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:56 am

I somehow doubt the aliens got the memo about shielding from black magic.....

Isn't there something about not having false gods before thee and no conjuring?
    Absolutely!
    We Are You

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:58 am

Cross your arms over your chest in the Egyptian manner (right arm over left). Pray to your inner Father/Christ and Mother for help, asking them to cleanse your home and to protect you.

Close your eyes and visualize your Elemental Intercessor coming out of you with a flaming sword and passing throughout your residence ejecting any and all unwanted entities. Speak aloud the following conjuration:

In the name of Christ(God), Father of the inner Fathers, I conjure thee, Te Vigos Co Slim

(Song of Angel Aroch)

Amphora of salvation.

(Repeat 3 times the above Song of Angel Aroch)

Last edited by We Are You on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:05 am

We Are You wrote:Cross your arms over your chest in the Egyptian manner (right arm over left). Pray to your inner Father and Mother for help, asking them to cleanse your home and to protect you.

Close your eyes and visualize your Elemental Intercessor coming out of you with a flaming sword and passing throughout your residence ejecting any and all unwanted entities. Speak aloud the following conjuration:

In the name of Jupiter, Father of the inner Fathers, I conjure thee, Te Vigos Co Slim

Amphora of salvation.

Casting the Belilin is preforming a magic ritual......

Casting the Belilin, used to remove energy, negative entities. For defense. This is repeated three times. Used to protect environments, before bed or esoteric practices, compared to making the magic circle.
    In Portuguese is pronounced as follows:
    Belilin, Belilin, Belilin,
    ânfora de salvação,
    quisera estar junto a tí,
    o materialismo não tem força junto a mim,
    Belilin, Belin, belilin"

translation....
    "Belilin, Belilin, Belilin,
    Amphora of salvation,
    wanted to be with thee,
    materialism is not strong with me,
    Belilin, Belin, belilin "

like I said...I don't think the aliens got the memo..... My ET experiences - Page 3 962334
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 am

I've somehow always been shielded by the blood of Christ and it is Christ's name I call out to when needing protection.

We Are You is coming across as we are two or more. lol!

We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 3 Empty “All religions are precious pearls strung on the golden thread of divinity”.

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:26 am

“All religions are precious pearls strung on the golden thread of divinity”.

We are not against any religion, school, sect, order or lodge because we know that all religious forms are manifestations of the great Cosmic Universal Infinite Religion latent in every atom of the Cosmos. We teach the synthesis of all religions, schools, orders, lodges and beliefs. Our doctrine is the Doctrine of the Synthesis. - Samael Aun Weor, The Perfect Matrimony

It is impossible to bring souls into the Light without the Mysteries of the Light-kingdom. -Jesus Christ, from The Pistis Sophia (ch 103)

Last edited by We Are You on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:32 am

Carol wrote:I've somehow always been shielded by the blood of Christ and it is Christ's name I call out to when needing protection.

We Are You is coming across as we are two or more. lol!

Don't know this one.....but I do know magic ritual....and this one is used against black magic. I doubt highly that the aliens are using black magic....that is something entirely different. More on the lines of blocking demons called in through black magic....

yep...it's amazing when people think they are protecting themselves against very thing they acknowledge. I ran into this site that started advertising here at the Mists.....it turns out they are promoting a grounding ceremony by the use of ritual magic.....and calling in a demon rather than "grounding" as they are claiming. Rather cunning in my estimation....as this ceremony is very old satanic and based in Luciferian rituals and worship.......and very bloody. And their doing it in the name of "love and light"...go figure eh? scratch

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3225-grounding-meditation-grid-for-9-11-waves-of-bliss

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:34 am

On a side note....it's probably not a bad ritual to use against demons when necessary.... Shocked
    We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 3 Empty www.madredelleucaristia.it

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:38 am

www.madredelleucaristia.it

Was integrally revealed the third secret of Fatima?
    Which is the correct interpretation of the fragment of the secret revealed?
    The answers are included in the letter we sent to the Cardinals of all the Church and in the messages that Jesus and Our Lady gave us.

Mr Cardinal,

we address Y.E. with love and respect, aware of doing an important and delicate service, requested from on High: to let you know the truth about the third secret of Fatima.
    What we state is contained in the supernatural messages already printed and published on our web site: www.madredelleucaristia.it and in the conversations between God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit and Our Lady on one side, and the bishop Claudio Gatti and the visionary Marisa Rossi on the other side. Recently the Visionary, to whom the third secret has been revealed since a long time by the Mother of the Eucharist, communicated it to the Bishop, obeying an order of God.
    We don't know the third part of the secret revealed on July 13, 1917 in Cova d'Iria-Fatima to the three little shepherds, but we know that it was not integrally spread and made known to the public opinion. Its most important and upsetting content was not revealed and if the competent Ecclesiastical Authority keeps on hiding it, it will be made known, in the moment established by God, by the persons to whom it was entrusted a long time ago.
    Moreover the interpretation, given first by the Secretary of State on May 13, 2000 and then by the Prefect and the Secretary of the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith on the following June 26, is wrong. As the fragment of the third part of the secret made known is a symbolic revelation, it needs an illuminated interpretation to be understood in details.
    Who better than God, author of the secret, and Our Lady, who entrusted it to the three little shepherds, can give the exact interpretation?
    God and Our Lady during conversations with the Bishop and the Visionary made the exact interpretation known. It is the following.
    The Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand symbolizes the divine justice. God can't tolerate anymore the seriousness of the innumerable sins and sacrileges that men keep on committing and He is going to inflict a series of salutary chastisements to the sinning mankind. Our Lady through her powerful intercession holds the divine arm which is going to fall to mankind and God makes us know that the only way to suspend and attenuate the chastisements is penance.
    Then the visionaries saw "a Bishop dressed in white and they had the impression that it was the Holy Father", but they did not specify which Holy Father was.
    It is legitimate wondering: who is the bishop wearing the white papal dress? The Heaven gave the explanation: he is the one who received the episcopal ordination by God and not by men.
    The visionaries saw "other bishops, priests, men and women religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross". These are the shepherds and faithful who live the mission of suffering by accomplishing important tasks received by the Lord for the good of the Church.
    The vision continues: "the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins".
    This is the Church. The Lord assured us that the Church will never collapse, but we know from History that satan and the men his allies keep on tormenting, persecuting and ravaging it. Today the Church, due to the infidelity of the shepherds and due to the faithful, is experiencing the most devastating crisis of its History that will be overcome only by God's intervention.
    "(The Holy Father) prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way".
    As sin is the death of the soul, the corpses are the members of the Church, shepherds and faithful, who live in a state of sin.
    "(The Holy Father) on his knees at the foot of the big Cross was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other bishops, priests, men and women religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions".
    The soldiers don't represent "the war waged by atheist systems against the Church and Christians", but a much sadder and more painful reality. They are the members of the Ecclesiastical Hierarchy who along the centuries keep on persecuting, condemning and killing morally and/or physically the apostles, the prophets, the saints and the charismatics aroused and sent by the Lord to accomplish missions in his Church.
    The murder of the Holy Father on the top of the mountain, prostrated on his knees at the foot of the big Cross, has an exclusively symbolic meaning and a highly moral value.
    This murder symbolizes the fierce persecution and the unjust condemnations that the Bishop dressed in white will suffer on behalf of the great and little men of the Church who will try, without succeeding, to prevent him from fulfilling the mission received by God: to let the Eucharist triumph all over the world and to let the Church revive.
    The vision of "two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the martyrs" confirms the doctrine of the Church that from Tertullian to John Paul II taught that: "the blood of martyrs is seed of new Christians" and that "the Church keeps on reviving through the blood of its children".
    The great Paul VI affirmed that "the smoke of satan entered into God's temple" and we add that it is wrapping up shepherds and faithful in poisonous spirals.
    We love the Church and for it we continuously offer to God our prayers and sufferings.
    Mr Cardinal, do want to bless and consider us in the Lord children and fond and deferential brothers.

Adult and young people of the Movimento Impegno e Testimonianza - Madre dell'Eucaristia

Rome, 6th January 2007
    Feast of the Epiphany of the Lord

This letter was sent to thirty-four cardinals, three bishops and seven priests, whose names were indicated by Our Lady.
    To our Bishop's question: "How was the letter accepted?" the Mother of the Eucharist gave an articulated and detailed answer.
    Most of the addressees read the letter with attention, understood that the truth is contained in it and considered the interpretation of the revealed fragment of the secret, exhaustive and satisfactory.
    These cardinals, bishops and priests acknowledged that "the humble and simple priest, ordained bishop by God, is a very great gift given by the Lord to his Church", but unfortunately the fear of the highest Ecclesiastical Authorities prevented them from taking sides publicly in favour of H.E. Mons. Claudio Gatti. Anyway they made many photocopies of the letter and spread them among brothers in the priesthood, friends, superiors, co-workers and inferiors.
    Among them, some accepted the letter with respect, others contested it in front of the interlocutor, but when they were alone in their room they admitted that "None has the courage of doing what this bishop ordained by God has done and is doing".
    This letter is arousing great interest and is putting in a critical position both the good clergymen and the dishonest ones.
    As a matter of fact, about all those who read it, acknowledged our Bishop's honesty, sincerity and loyalty and appreciated his great trust in God.
    Supported by God's grace, by the love to the Eucharist, by the devotion to Our Lady and by prayer we have to get ready to see the intensification of subsequent fights among cardinals, bishops and priests.

Rome, 28th January 1999 - h. 5:00 p.m.
    Our Lady - Why wasn't the secret of Fatima yet revealed? Many popes went by, but why didn't anyone reveal the secret of Fatima? Revealing the secret of Fatima means to do God's will. Certainly a simple priest or a visionary or any other creature can't reveal the secret of Fatima, only the Holy Father should do it. The Mother also helps and speaks to the Holy Father. He doesn't want to reveal the third secret of Fatima because he doesn't want to worry the creatures, but this isn't right. In a message I told you that this message is the continuation of Fatima's message: the Church will be divided into two parts and there will be cardinals against cardinals, bishops against bishops, priests against priests. When I bring God's message I know very well what I say.

Rome, 12th May 2000 - h. 6:40 p.m.
    Our Lady - Today, after much time, I ask you to pray for the Holy Father. He doesn't want to reveal the third secret of Fatima, he leaves this task to his successor. Pray for this intention.

Rome, 13th May 2000 - h. 5:40 p.m.
    Our Lady - The secret of Fatima was not revealed. Each one of you in his heart knows what to think and say. Crying because this secret was not revealed is useless. On the contrary I invite you to pray so that the one who has to do God's will, he may do it, but time goes by. The men of the Church said that the third secret of Fatima is not catastrophic. Well, if it is not catastrophic, my dear children, I don't know how to define it.

Rome, 25th June 2000 - h. 10:45 a.m.
    Jesus - Now I ask you a particular prayer for your sister, because if tomorrow they reveal the third secret of Fatima in a non exact way, she will have to go to the responsible persons and, believe me, it is not easy.

Rome, 26th June 2000 - h. 6:30 p.m.
    Jesus - On a day not so far away you will understand how Jesus and his and your Mother were right. The priests don't convert themselves and keep on doing and ruining the Church, which is not theirs, it is mine. The Church belongs to God and to those who love. Someone of you would like to know a bit more about the secret, but it is not yet the moment. Secrets are secrets. The men of the Church made a ballast of words and lies with the third secret of Fatima. They humiliated the simple man and the intelligent man, who loves.

Rome, 27th June 2000 - h. 6:40 p.m.
    Jesus - Still pray for this secret that was not integrally revealed.

Rome, 22nd February 2001 - h. 5:05 p.m.
    Our Lady - The message of Fatima was not revealed in its integrity, the most important points have been omitted. Nobody dared to say the secret, not even the popes. Quite a few popes had the secret in their hands and they didn't reveal it. The secret doesn't consist of what they wanted us to know. Many years have gone by and they keep on faking the whole thing.

Rome, 23rd September 2001 - h. 10:40 a.m.
    Our Lady - Let us go back to the secret of Fatima and think about it. How many years have you been waiting to know the secret of Fatima? If it was not so bad why have they kept it hidden and would not reveal it? It is not the secret what they disclosed. If it was not so bad, there would be no reason to hide it.

Rome, 28th October 2001 - h. 10:40 a.m.
    Our Lady - My dear children, I speak again about 1999. When it seemed that your triumph was getting near, I started to speak about the great trial of God and you did not understand for it seemed impossible and you said: "If God promised, God will keep". Of course, God will keep, but first it had to take place the great trial that arrived; you know how it took place. Do you remember when the men of the Church spoke about the secret of Fatima and I immediately said in a message that nothing was true of what they had said? Also in that circumstance they tried to play with God in a negative way. Now slowly everybody is realizing that this secret was not revealed. Instead priests and great clergymen keep on playing with the secret of Fatima, involving the poor sister Lucy, who is old by now and ascribing to her false affirmations: "I understood wrongly. I was wrong"; the poor sister Lucy says this in order to defend the great clergymen, the great men. Do you remember when cardinal Ratzinger, monsignor Bertone and monsignor Fisichella spoke about the secret of Fatima? Many of you thought: "But if it was not catastrophic, why has it been hidden for so many years?". Where is the truth? Only the Pope and those who read sister Lucy's original letter know it. Who knows a secret, he can't reveal it with much thoughtlessly, as do many priests who affirm they know the secret of Fatima. What do they know? The secret must be kept, until God decides to reveal it. You sister keeps many secrets that we entrusted to her and she keeps silent, since she was a child she has known some secrets and she has never spoken about them with anybody, because God gives her strength and support not to reveal them.

Rome, 3rd November 2001 - h. 6:40 p.m.
    Our Lady - Why wasn't the third secret of Fatima revealed? The great and little men of the Church said lies and still keep on saying lies. The secret of Fatima was not revealed. Sister Lucy's letter is not true; that poor woman never said what they make her say. She can't say: "I was wrong. I understood wrongly", it is as if your sister said: "It is not true that I see Our Lady", to get rid of all worries and sufferings. They make that poor old and sick nun say all that they want, because she is in closure and she must obey. Do you remember when I said: obedience yes, blackmail no?

Rome, 9th February 2003 - h. 10:30 a.m.
    Our Lady - They still keep on saying many lies on the secret of Fatima. They consider you, my dear children, as if you were some poor creatures who understand nothing. If the secret of Fatima was beautiful why didn't the popes reveal it? Why did this Pope twist around in every way and did not reveal it? He had Sodano talk, he had Ratzinger, Bertone and Fisichella read and comment the secret, but that was not the secret. If the secret, as they say, was not so bad, why didn't they reveal it in the remote 1960 and even before? This way of dealing of theirs is totally wrong; the triumph, however, will come: for several reasons it is late, but it will come and then they will recite the "mea culpa" and will ask to be forgiven, but it will be too late.

Rome, 13th February 2003 - h. 8:30 p.m.
    Our Lady - The one who shouted against mafia, why doesn't he shout against the masons? There is war also between the great men of the Church. To keep people calm and tranquil, they don't reveal the third secret of Fatima and they know very well in what it consists. They don't mind about this, because they just want to keep the power. In the meantime some souls suffer the martyrdom for peace in the world; God the Father keeps all this into account. God is ready, but He can't, He can't do what you ask, if the great men of the Church don't do God's will and the great men of the State don't convert themselves.

Rome, 16th February 2003 - h. 10:30 a.m.
    Our Lady - I followed word by word what the Bishop said and everything is true. The secret of Fatima was not revealed, it was not the one the powerful men of the Church spoke about. What saddens me and makes me suffer is that the people are treated as if they did not understand and comprehend. The powerful men of the Church are allowed to say what they want and oblige sister Lucia to say what they want, getting obedience with blackmail. The secret was not what they declared. At the right moment I will reveal it to my two children. Why has this secret been guarded for years and years? They first forced a gravely silence on the third secret of Fatima and then suddenly they pulled it out. Neither the second secret has been revealed. They are manipulating the third secret as they wish and as it suits them. Who are you? The men of the Church consider you without intelligence. If the secret had been beautiful, the popes would have revealed it; instead they went on for decades silently. They thought that men were senseless. Has God created us senseless? No, men might have little education, but are not without intelligence. Even the most unprepared man on Earth understands that the secret is not what they revealed. Pray, pray, because these men of the Church keep on cheating all those people running to listen what they say. My dear children, I thank you once more for your prayers. I thank those people suffering for the renaissance of the Holy Church. Let us hope that everything will happen after they will have revealed what the secret of Fatima really is; it is very important.

Rome, 11th May 2003 - h. 10:30 a.m.
    Our Lady - Yesterday I told you there are cardinals, bishops and priests who are solidly behind our Bishop. This solidarity is spreading in all directions. As a matter of fact, besides writing to him, they also talk with others about him; some of them listen, others reject. On the other hand, what was the secret of Fatima saying? There will be bishops against bishops and cardinals against cardinals; so many times I repeated it to you. Even what God has done in the thaumaturgical place is a source of argument among clerics. You are not to be interested in this, but you have to pray, so that the Holy Spirit may descend on these people and they may understand thoroughly where the truth is.

Rome, 26th October 2003 - h. 11:00 a.m.
    Our Lady - The same day when the Holy Father appointed the new cardinals, all the princes of the Church started to argue among them on the one who was going to be the new Pope, on the one who was going to be higher than the other. So the struggle has deepened among bishops and cardinals and the message of Fatima still today continues to be true. The secret of Fatima is not the one they revealed, not at all! If it had been the one, they would have spoken about it a long time before; behind all this putting off and non-disclosure of the secret there are the great men of the Church.

Rome, 11th February 2005 - h. 8:30 p.m.
    Our Lady - Remember, little Marisa, that even if they are not in order you always have to respect the men of the Church. You have to love the Holy Father: you know how he is treated. Someone tells him something and some other something else; his collaborators quarrel among them and come to no conclusion. God knows when and how to call the Pope. There will be very hard and difficult times, there will be fights among the men of the Church; this was foretold in the distant 1917 and has been repeated many times by me in this thaumaturgical place. They will not say this, the Fatima secret has not been revealed.

Rome, 22nd May 2005 - h. 10:30 a.m.
    Our Lady - The situation of the Church continues to be worse and worse; the men of the Church are continuously talking and it is difficult to believe all that they say. When will the truth about the secret of Fatima come out? Should God Himself speak to make the truth come out? They speak about the secret of Fatima, but they don't say the truth. It seems that they don't trust in you, little men, and they take you for fool. They take advantage of you because you are not in high positions, you are not high graduated persons, you are not great celebrities. I often heard these textual words: "Are they taking us for stupid? If the secret wasn't bad, if it wasn't worrying, why didn't the past popes reveal it? My dear children, men can be simple, humble, but they are not stupid, sometimes they are even cleverer than the ones who have done high studies. Scientists and theologians studied the secret of Fatima, but no one understood that if it was beautiful, it had to be revealed to bring joy to people. I invite you to pray for the truth to come out.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 am

We Are You wrote:“All religions are precious pearls strung on the golden thread of divinity”.

It is impossible to bring souls into the Light without the Mysteries of the Light-kingdom. -Jesus, from The Pistis Sophia (ch 103)

Indeed, I'm not against one's spiritual path to the Divine. However, magic rituals are magic rituals. I just don't do rituals and instead go directly to source.

When I had my experience with Christ I learned that we are one. Hence to go to Divine source within is key. This means to recreate from within the frequency Christ resonates at which is pure compassion.

We Are You

My ET experiences - Page 3 Empty www.madredelleucaristia.it

Post  We Are You Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:50 am

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:57 am

So We Are You - hiding behind links and others words?

We used to have some type of conversational exchanges - now only this? Sad. Bored

Beren
    Beren

Post  Beren Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:39 pm

Carol ,
    what you wrote about Christ is the thing.
    It`s not about rituals ,it`s about going to the source.

It`s like cut to the chase and knock upon THE door.

It`s got nothing with religions -any of them .
    Knowing Christ is THE experience of the experiences. It`s knowing the Creator in flesh and spirit.
    All forms of life emerged from Creator and when finally Christ came to earth some 2000 years ago - it was Creator in flesh. Hence Christ saying continually Father and I are one.

Bodies of any race in existence are just flesh suits but the core is soul or spirit.
    Creator is THE spirit or life itself who chose to embody in Christ.

Shame is that none of the religions that have prefix "christian" fully realized that.

When you have experience with Christ then you see the heart and soul of life.
    All other ET`s recognize this. Creator revealed itself to all of them by various means and to us in the form of Christ.

But the Christ is the direct link to Creator.

Creator can as you all know show itself by any conceivable means to any of the races in Universe and Christ can do that aswell as it is one with God.

And what`s the beauty - we are called to remember that we are about to do the same.
    :)
    And finally here`s the most powerful lacmus paper test : if some ET entity fears Christ or doens`t recognize him - them I will just say aloha or arivederci fella` for if you can not recognize Christ then something is terribly wrong...it`s like breathing the air and ignoring its existence...

Anyways for example Gray ET can understand Christ`s energy soul as a different vibe but would still recognize it.
    If it doesn`t or if it flee when you mention Christ or call upon it, then you can smell the rat in the room...

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 9:40 pm