tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

2 posters

Falling Awake

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Falling Awake Empty Falling Awake

Post  Carol Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:39 pm

By Mike Weis
    49 yrs
    Background: Law Enforcement, Army US paratrooper, retired LAPD officer, moved east to Wash DC working as Fed agent taking over a fire arms tactical training unit.

The Big Boys Are PreppingMon, 12th September, 2011
    I came across an article last week that described Russia’s relatively sudden efforts to increase the number of “Bomb” shelters for it’s citizens. I believe that the project calls for upwards of Five Thousand new underground shelters to be constructed and completed by 2012. Hmmmmm….. that’s way less than one year to get this massive undertaking done.

The question that comes to my mind is…….. what is the real reason for this expensive and fairly unusual project? I mean…….. considering that Russia is NOT at war with anyone today, combined with the global economic situation…….. this seems like a massive financial burden. The heavy price tag combined with the very short timeline for completion can’t help but to make one ponder the real motivation. It does not take one long to connect the 2012 factor, the misinformation that Russia and all governments put out to the sheep, and the overall geopolitical tensions that are palatable on every inch of the globe.

Russia is not alone in her endeavors to create enormous, underground facilities. Switzerland is the only country on the planet that currently has enough subterranean shelters in place, to house 100% of her population. The United States has been involved in numerous “Black Budget” projects that involve secret underground facilities, though I doubt that saving the population is a motivator in this country.

While I still continue to struggle hard to avoid becoming a full-fledged “conspiracy” person, I nevertheless will not avoid noticing that which lies before my very eyes. Situational awareness is a must if we are to stay alert and prepared to ride out whatever storm may be heading our way….. even if our own government is prepping to leave us out in the cold. Truth be known…… the prospect of being holed up with some of our current politicians, makes a nuclear winter or an inbound asteroid seem like a welcomed event.

What do you think about the shelters being constructed in Russia and the United States? Would you want to be among the selected few who will be allowed to access one in a cataclysmic event, or would you rather take your chances above ground in full survival mode? Please share your thoughts and as always…….. Stay safe!

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Falling Awake Empty Re: Falling Awake

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:56 am

i would opt for the ground floor Wink and, feel safest on the belly of Mother Earth :)

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:45 pm