tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+3
Sanicle
eMonkey
orthodoxymoron
7 posters

The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Empty The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:10 pm

Just when I thought everything was going to work out well for all concerned, I stumbled across this! http://www.tnt.tv/series/microsite/fallingskies/ and this! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjroVVhe8G0
    The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Falling_skies_logoThe Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Falling-skies_web_sceneThe Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! FallingSkies1The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Skies1
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Empty Re: The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!

Post  eMonkey Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:11 am

When I saw this post in the list, I thought about the following article (below) however, this is a different type of the sky is falling scenario to your post oxy..

A MOST SCARY VISION BY A LITTLE GIRL
    June 17, 2011
    by Stewart Best

Normally I would not post this, but there are little things in here that tend to confirm this vision could be true. So I ask for discernment, but also do not throw out the baby with the bath water because it does not agree with your prophetic interpretations. We all have a lot to learn. BEWARE, out of the MOUTH OF BABES COMES MUCH TRUTH. Frankly, if you are not IN CHRIST, or on the WAY OF BEING IN CHRIST, you are in a heap of trouble, even if these visions are not valid. FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

We got this as an e-mail, and felt it to important to not post it for consideration

VISION OF LITTLE GIRL:

re, 174 and 173 update

my daughter has had many prophetic dreams with the Lord and it confirms what you are talking about, in one dream she said she was in space above earth with Jesus and she saw an astronaut out in space floating outside of the shuttle and seen the inside also after she seen a big object coming near earth she was told by the Lord its the Black Sun ( could it be Nibiru and its moons ) and a planet hit our moon she did not say black sun hit the moon but a planet it could be one of nibirus moons and it cracked our moon and the impact brought our moon closer to earth and thousands or millions? of pieces of the moon went headed to earth, a rock hit the back part of the shuttle and of the shuttle went to earth. Before the meteors hit earth she seen the earth dance imagine a sea saw and two kids are going up and down and the earth is in the center that’s what the earth was doing. my daughter told me before the rocks fall on earth she seen the Lord in the middle of two angels in the clouds and thousands of angels next to the Lord and then there was a great noise from a shofar and God woke up people and they came out of the ground,and she was told this would happen in July. i never taught my daughter about the rapture, nor does she see movies of this nature her favourite show is sponge bob. after this i decided to show my daughter nasas web site and she recognized one of the 4 astronauts Sandra H. Magnus from her dreams and she confirmed that shuttle Atlantis was also seen in her dream. she told me that she was told many times this would happen in July and she also seen a scroll written in it July. could nasa be lying about time of arrival of Elenin/ Nibiru or will it speed up and come earlier and catch everyone off guard, i read somewhere that this Nibiru is gaining speed as it comes closer to our Sun and could it be closer to earth in july instead of sept or could it be that one of the moons of Nibiru could be in front of it and it reaches our moon in july and Nibiru does really come in sept?

she seen a city in the moon and seen the inside of this city it had buildings and green houses to grow food, and that humans and grey aliens are living there.

these rocks that fall to earth will make a great noise like a grumbling sound from a airplane very scary, i asked where did these rocks fall was it in a city she told me all the cities of earth, everywhere, and many children and mommies and daddies died, she even seen the CN Tower in Toronto fall to the ground and even our home was hit by a meteor, but before this the dead will resurrect and then the living will go next, this will happen in july she was told.

The final part can be seen here
    http://lightgateblogger.com/2011/06/17/a-most-scary-vision-by-a-little-girl/
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Empty Re: The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:26 pm

Thank-you eMonkey. That was chilling. I come from a religious tradition which believes in a literal Second-Coming of Christ, and a Bodily Resurrection of the Dead. I have moved away from my religious roots, and into a rather strange mixture of thoughts and beliefs, which no one really seems to share with me. I recently heard something about the Black Sun being important in the near future, from someone who knows a helluva lot. I continue to hear about mass murder on a planetary scale. All of this sickens me. I want a Perfected Humanity living in a Perfected Solar System - BUT I DO NOT WANT MASS MURDER!!! Why can't we have a New Solar System based upon RESPONSIBILITY? I don't deny that drastic measures may be necessary to bring this solar system to reason, but I do not consider violence to be a solution. Isn't violence one of the biggest problems we have faced for thousands or millions of years. We should stop being violent NOW.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:31 am

Oxy do you believe in life after death......that death is just a transition and that it gives us a 'breather' from living out the dramas on this planet? And do you believe that we all choose the path of learning we take before incarnation, and that includes those caught up in the violence?

Naturally I agree with you that the violence inflicted on so many by the few control freaks in power on this planet is painful to behold, but I've found that if you truly believe in both those things that what's going on on this planet ceases to be such a huge, stressful and all-consuming issue in one's life. Instead we see Free Will at work. God breathing in and out.

The main players on the World's stage are teaching us all HUGE lessons re control, as is their purpose no doubt.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:14 am

and, what if this 'little one' is NOT operating

in 100% alignment with her missions, her purposes, and, her tasks

does she actually command, and, demand her space/and, her time, etc.,

before getting this information ???

very few people, actually are disciplined in their waking hours,

let alone their dreaming hours

and, most can NOT separate 4d/16D or 4d/28D
    from 5d/17d or 5d/29d
    from 6d/18d or 6d/30d
    from 7d/19d or 7d/31d
    from 8d/20d or 8d/32d
    from 9d/21d or 9d/33d - which is the level of the higher self
    from 10d/22d or 10d/34d - which is the level of the collective soul family (essence- the core)
    from 11d/23d or 11d/35d - which is the level of The Mirror Worlds
    and, from 12d/24d or 12d/36d - which is the level that takes you to The 13th Bridge

the catholic priests walk around with a bent jesus on a cross (a satanic symbol)
    and, yet millions, perhaps a billion people on earth - follow them

what if she is allowing 'ether talkers' to tell her things, that are NOT accurate ???

what if addressing someone as 'lord'
    isn't quite what you believe it might me

remember the root of the word believe is BE - LIE - f***

IT IS FUNNY but, the teacher does NOT appear til the student is ready

and, when the student is ready, the teacher is NOT really necessary

ironic how churches/or religion is a lot like the taxman
    and, they extract 10-15% from you, as a privilege
    of letting them brain wash you, into their way of leading you
    like sheep to their slaughter

prior to 700 ad; the muslims didn't exist

prior to 300 ad; the catholics didn't exist

if it wasn't for the catholics - the protestants, wouldn't be necessary

there are more branches of the christian churches - than any other church on earth

why is that ???

simple - church is a business - and, a tax exempt one at that

the reason for the tax exemptions, is simple - the churches/and, the tax men conspired together

the tax men; told the churches, tell your people to pay taxes, and, we will NOT tax you

(now, how convenient is that) ???

what are our kids getting from tv / at school, etc.,

sometimes, i wonder, if what is blowing in the wind at schools; etc.,

is information, we'd really rather NOT have our children

picking up - subliminally

we are all sure here, in very interesting times

perhaps, our highest guides/and, guardians
    along with learning how to really
    tap into
    our higher selves/essence (the core)/and, monad (the crown)
    of all that we truly are
    is the most important thing we can do/or learn to do

wise men/and, wise women have both walked this earth
    and, they have been here, as, examples to you/and, to others
    ironically, in this time
    the ending of a grand cycle
    there are many of them here,
    in this now
    simply, to be an eXample,
    of all that you are able/and, capable of being
    quite simply put, what is termed: your highest set of potentials
    to be applied, via, your will
    your will, is the way, the only way

another can NOT pay the price for your sins

you were NEVER born in sin ~ how could the way, you come into being, be sinful ???

if you sin, you choose to act in sin

and, then, it is up to you,
    to figure out, what you might have to do,
    to atone for your chosen raft of sin / or sins

there is a lot this world could be told
    however, the biggest problem with this world
    is you do NOT listen at all, to anyone who holds truth
    even when they do it, in ways, that equalise the playing fields
    and, give you ways, that another monkey can NOT monkey with you !!!

This is a very strange world !!!

shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:29 am

Very well stated Serafina Lovedragon!
    The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! 250px-Asterix_and_the_Falling_Sky
    shiloh
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:30 am

Sanicle wrote:Oxy do you believe in life after death......that death is just a transition and that it gives us a 'breather' from living out the dramas on this planet? And do you believe that we all choose the path of learning we take before incarnation, and that includes those caught up in the violence?

Naturally I agree with you that the violence inflicted on so many by the few control freaks in power on this planet is painful to behold, but I've found that if you truly believe in both those things that what's going on on this planet ceases to be such a huge, stressful and all-consuming issue in one's life. Instead we see Free Will at work. God breathing in and out.

The main players on the World's stage are teaching us all HUGE lessons re control, as is their purpose no doubt.
    Thank-you Sanicle. I think we might've made a fateful choice hundreds of thousands of years ago, which might've been the Original and Unpardonable Sin, which made us Universal Enemies Numero Uno. I marvel at the attempted excuses for the reprehensible suffering which plagues humanity. I wonder if death is a sweet-release, or if the life between lives is more problematic than our often tortured physical lives are? I also wonder if a Rockefeller or a Rothschild can end up reincarnating into a starving and war-torn child in Chad? And do starving and war-torn children in Chad, sometimes reincarnate as Rockefellers or Rothschilds? I have recently been absolutely terrified that I might've somehow been reincarnationally involved with the Nazis or the Vatican during the World War II madness. The historical and contemporary madness in this solar system is a huge, stressful, and all-consuming issue in my life. Free Will Without Responsibility is the Epitome of Stupidity. Is the New World Order really One Nation Under Satan? I'm not sure which 'god' we are dealing with in this solar system. The deception and manipulation seems to be very deep and devastating.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:42 am

Oxy please please please watch this video!!!

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:35 am

Thank-you Sanicle. I'm watching the video now, and the speaker/interpreter reminds me of Serendipity in the 1999 movie 'Dogma'! I'll comment further, after I finish watching it. I'm looking at the image below as I listen to the video! I'm picturing Serendipity doing the talking, complete with the mannerisms exhibited in 'Dogma'! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tfyn-_0V4Ec Actually, I'm mostly watching the video, and imagining the speaker having Serendipity's head!! Sometimes I wonder who really teaches the teachers??!!

The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Home-Alone14
    IS SERENDIPITY REALLY KALI???
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:49 am

So, did anyone watch 'Falling Skies'? I haven't, but I will. I'm trying to work my way through 'The Event'. I guess it got cancelled, but they still made quite a few shows, which are sort of good, in their own way, but they lack mass-appeal, which is just fine with me. I like to travel less-travelled roads, as most of you know! No one else seems to be posting. Maybe they're all hiding in their Deep Underground Military Bases! Or perhaps the Rapture has occurred, and I've been left behind! Anyway, has anyone read or re-read 'Megatrends' or 'Future Shock' lately, to see how things have played-out in relation to the forecasts and projections? Should I be reading Daniel and the Revelation in the Holy Bible, for the real-deal about the future? Should I try to change the future, or is it pretty-much already determined? Have the gods and goddesses made up their minds what they're going to do with us, or to us? Or, has the Creator God of the Universe decided what to do with the gods and goddesses - and with us? Is the ball in our court, or not? I guess I'm seeking a productive partnership of the Human and the Divine, whatever that really means. Where does the BS stop, and the truth begin? Which Heins 57 varieties of religion and philosophy do we embrace? How shall we then live? Should we just eat, drink, and be merry, as we prepare to die? Should I rent a Ferrari, and do my version of 'On the Beach'?
    The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! EjectionThe Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Ejection-seat-nasa-mbchuteThe Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Safety_eject1The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Image
    THE END IS NEAR! SAVE YOUR NUTS!
    eMonkey
    eMonkey

Post  eMonkey Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:10 am

eMonkey wrote:When I saw this post in the list, I thought about the following article (below) however, this is a different type of the sky is falling scenario to your post oxy..

A MOST SCARY VISION BY A LITTLE GIRL
    June 17, 2011
    by Stewart Best

Normally I would not post this, but there are little things in here that tend to confirm this vision could be true. So I ask for discernment, but also do not throw out the baby with the bath water because it does not agree with your prophetic interpretations. We all have a lot to learn. BEWARE, out of the MOUTH OF BABES COMES MUCH TRUTH. Frankly, if you are not IN CHRIST, or on the WAY OF BEING IN CHRIST, you are in a heap of trouble, even if these visions are not valid. FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

We got this as an e-mail, and felt it to important to not post it for consideration

VISION OF LITTLE GIRL:

re, 174 and 173 update

my daughter has had many prophetic dreams with the Lord and it confirms what you are talking about, in one dream she said she was in space above earth with Jesus and she saw an astronaut out in space floating outside of the shuttle and seen the inside also after she seen a big object coming near earth she was told by the Lord its the Black Sun ( could it be Nibiru and its moons ) and a planet hit our moon she did not say black sun hit the moon but a planet it could be one of nibirus moons and it cracked our moon and the impact brought our moon closer to earth and thousands or millions? of pieces of the moon went headed to earth, a rock hit the back part of the shuttle and of the shuttle went to earth. Before the meteors hit earth she seen the earth dance imagine a sea saw and two kids are going up and down and the earth is in the center that’s what the earth was doing. my daughter told me before the rocks fall on earth she seen the Lord in the middle of two angels in the clouds and thousands of angels next to the Lord and then there was a great noise from a shofar and God woke up people and they came out of the ground,and she was told this would happen in July. i never taught my daughter about the rapture, nor does she see movies of this nature her favourite show is sponge bob. after this i decided to show my daughter nasas web site and she recognized one of the 4 astronauts Sandra H. Magnus from her dreams and she confirmed that shuttle Atlantis was also seen in her dream. she told me that she was told many times this would happen in July and she also seen a scroll written in it July. could nasa be lying about time of arrival of Elenin/ Nibiru or will it speed up and come earlier and catch everyone off guard, i read somewhere that this Nibiru is gaining speed as it comes closer to our Sun and could it be closer to earth in july instead of sept or could it be that one of the moons of Nibiru could be in front of it and it reaches our moon in july and Nibiru does really come in sept?

she seen a city in the moon and seen the inside of this city it had buildings and green houses to grow food, and that humans and grey aliens are living there.

these rocks that fall to earth will make a great noise like a grumbling sound from a airplane very scary, i asked where did these rocks fall was it in a city she told me all the cities of earth, everywhere, and many children and mommies and daddies died, she even seen the CN Tower in Toronto fall to the ground and even our home was hit by a meteor, but before this the dead will resurrect and then the living will go next, this will happen in july she was told.

The final part can be seen here
    http://lightgateblogger.com/2011/06/17/a-most-scary-vision-by-a-little-girl/

Well, it did not happen..
    I'm stilll watching for meteors..

Perhaps she got the year wrong... dunno

Blessings
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:50 am

I'm going to continue to spend most of my time looking at recent history and solar system governance, rather than focusing on predictions and prophecy. I grew-up in a church which focused on prophecy, and while I still respect the principles and concepts, I think predictions and prophecy can be a mental and spiritual trap. I'm simply going to try to make things better, and just take whatever comes my way, be it good or bad. There might very well be an apocalypse, but I'm not preparing for it, or trying to get a ticket for an underground base, or a ride on a ufo. I'm just going to stay where I am, and go down with the ship, if it does go down. The darkside needs to cease and desist. Game Over.
    The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling! Ufobeamingup
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:16 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:So, did anyone watch 'Falling Skies'? I haven't, but I will. I'm trying to work my way through 'The Event'. I guess it got cancelled, but they still made quite a few shows, which are sort of good, in their own way, but they lack mass-appeal, which is just fine with me. I like to travel less-travelled roads, as most of you know! No one else seems to be posting. Maybe they're all hiding in their Deep Underground Military Bases! Or perhaps the Rapture has occurred, and I've been left behind! Anyway, has anyone read or re-read 'Megatrends' or 'Future Shock' lately, to see how things have played-out in relation to the forecasts and projections? Should I be reading Daniel and the Revelation in the Holy Bible, for the real-deal about the future? Should I try to change the future, or is it pretty-much already determined? Have the gods and goddesses made up their minds what they're going to do with us, or to us? Or, has the Creator God of the Universe decided what to do with tjavascript:emoticonp('Cool')he gods and goddesses - and with us? Is the ball in our court, or not? I guess I'm seeking a productive partnership of the Human and the Divine, whatever that really means. Where does the BS stop, and the truth begin? Which Heins 57 varieties of religion and philosophy do we embrace? How shall we then live? Should we just eat, drink, and be merry, as we prepare to die? Should I rent a Ferrari, and do my version of 'On the Beach'?

THE END IS NEAR! SAVE YOUR NUTS!

Oxy....you seem so distressed! I also share your questions at times, but just have to take some deep breaths and level out. Maybe you're overdosed on information Cool

When I get like this I just have to shuck it all for a bit and quiet myself. Then I remember that God is IN me and directs me as I ask for truth, in the Holy Spirit (who IS truth) and I wait for him to direct me as to where I should go next. I speak peace to you
    Hugs

Sanicle
    Oxy do you believe in life after death......that death is just a transition and that it gives us a 'breather' from living out the dramas on this planet? And do you believe that we all choose the path of learning we take before incarnation, and that includes those caught up in the violence?

I like this Sanicle Wink
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:15 am

I appreciate your concern, but I will continue to be honest, rather than sanitizing my true feelings with love and light. Intensity and honesty seems to be viewed as being a vice rather than a virtue. I know how to do placid and peaceful. Been there and done that. Actually, the part that you quoted is very tame, compared to a lot of my posts. I just watched a documentary on Heinrich Himmler, and I'm presently agonizing over the Nazi phenomenon. Why didn't the Germans simply promote excellence, and leave everyone alone? Why go to war at all? Why didn't they simply try to win the hearts and minds of the rest of the world, without fighting with them? The Nazi Party seemed to be an authoritarian humanist religion. If one can grapple with the horrors of history, and remain placid and happy, then something is seriously wrong with them.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:36 am

][/quote]

Well, it did not happen..
    I'm stilll watching for meteors..

Perhaps she got the year wrong... dunno

Blessings[/quote
    ]

Different timeline? Hehe

Yet another doom prophecy that did not materialize. Certainly a trend isn't it. Ellenin a hoax too? Makes you wonder.
    Simplicity
    Simplicity

Post  Simplicity Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:41 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:I appreciate your concern, but I will continue to be honest, rather than sanitizing my true feelings with love and light. Intensity and honesty seems to be viewed as being a vice rather than a virtue. I know how to do placid and peaceful. Been there and done that. Actually, the part that you quoted is very tame, compared to a lot of my posts. I just watched a documentary on Heinrich Himmler, and I'm presently agonizing over the Nazi phenomenon.

It sounds like maybe you're an intercessor. That's a person who has been "gifted" or "chosen" to stand in the gap for someone else or a specific cause. An intercessor actually carries the burden, or feels the actual feelings of the person/s who is experiencing the thing in the flesh. This is so they can, not only help share the burden to lighten the others’ load, but also help "birth" the thing into being. (in the spirit) If it is something that has already happened, (like the Nazi thing) maybe there are remnants of some kind of negative energies hanging around, or something that never got to occur that still needs to take place in order for healing to come. The intercessor gets to take part in making it happen.

I don’t know what sort of method you would use, whether it be meditation, or prayer, but it needs to be released in Spirit.

Where I came from, we pray in the Holy Spirit. (in tongues) The Spirit of God (whatever you interpret that to be) uses you as a vessel to speak things out. Because words are powerful and create substance. You may not know what the “correct” way to pray is but HE does. As you pray in tongues, it becomes fervent (as you have the intercessor experience) and he prays through you. You pray until you no longer feel the need.

I hope I haven’t offended anyone’s intelligence by explaining all this, but I really don’t know if anyone here is at all familiar with this way of manifesting energy. If so, I’d love to hear from you. And if not…..feel free to comment! I am merely sharing my own personal experience.

orthodoxymoron wrote
    Why didn't the Germans simply promote excellence, and leave everyone alone? Why go to war at all? Why didn't they simply try to win the hearts and minds of the rest of the world, without fighting with them? The Nazi Party seemed to be an authoritarian humanist religion. If one can grapple with the horrors of history, and remain placid and happy, then something is seriously wrong with them.

Don't forget: "we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers in high places"

Micjer wrote:
    Different timeline? Hehe

Yet another doom prophecy that did not materialize. Certainly a trend isn't it. Ellenin a hoax too? Makes you wonder.

It was still a fascinating dream...maybe not this year Question
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:29 pm

A couple of interesting books which combine politics and relgion in a historical setting are 'Hitler's Pope' by John Cornwell, and 'The Keys of This Blood' by Malachi Martin. I'm thinking about going back to church, not because they teach the truth, but because of community. 'The Rise of the Fourth Reich' by Jim Marrs, is an excellent book regarding the persistence of the Nazi phenomenon. I think we need to study the history of the 20th century very carefully, or the human race might not make it to the 22nd century.
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:13 am

Yes good reading Oxy. It is my belief that the Nazi's were not defeated at the end of WW2, only Germany was. The Nazi's simply moved to a different host country, much like parasite.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 pm

There are some aspects of the Nazi phenomenon, which might have it's roots in Gizeh Intelligence (or equivalent), which have-been, and are, quite attractive, but with legion and devastating final-solutions. Fame, Fortune, Power, Pleasure, and Technology are big draws for a lot of people. But reprehensible means lead to unthinkable ends. Just keep researching a wide variety of subjects.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:19 am