tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+29
Linda
Suriel
giovonni
Micjer
enemyofNWO
devakas
solent
mudra
Carol
Mercuriel
MargueriteBee
starninja
orthodoxymoron
malletzky
Vidya Moksha
Beren
Oliver
SiriArc
Jonah
Instigator
Zedd
Lionhawk
TRANCOSO
tacodog
CetaceousOne
burgundia
lindabaker
Anchor
Brook
33 posters

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Empty Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:17 am

For those of you afraid to take the red pill...you might want to stop reading and participating in this thread now... as I've found from personal experience, that it will activate within you, if you let it...certain "knowings” that will surface at any given time. And in that knowledge, you may find it will not be everything you wanted to know. But then again remember...the truth will set you free. And in knowing the truth...remember you have free will...and can make choices accordingly.

That being said, I will start by recommending a thread that was started by Orthodoxymoron, who I might add was brilliant in his deduction from AV1, and as it progressed I believe it brought to light some things that will stimulate your way of thinking about the “Egyptian” folklore of the “gods” they worshiped, and the symbols now being currently used in the Illuminati scheme of things.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223&highlight=aman

Some would think that it is not necessary to delve into the past, as one member had mentioned. However to understand what might possible be the truth to much of what we deal with today..the symbolism in our faces daily if you look around.... It might be good to know what it all means...in the face of taking the red pill that is.

If you dig deep enough you might even see where our own DNA may possibly have been tampered with, and fragmented our sense of self and way of life as we know it now.

So I'd like to continue where some of the key points that triggered in me some “knowing” and see what input you all may have in these aspects of history and how it might have an effect on how we live today in the shadow of some of the great secrets that still to this day haunt us and most likely won't ever be known until we reach ascension and see the truth...or then again...you can take the red pill and dive in...see what you come up with …

so lets start off with one of the posts from that thread and look at Ptah....

Ptah

The origin of Ptah's name is unclear, though some believe it to mean 'opener' or 'sculptor'. As a god of craftsmen, the later is probably correct. He was a patron of the arts, protector of stone cutters, sculptors, blacksmiths, architects, boat builders, artists and craftsmen.

It was believed that Ptah created the heavens and the earth.

Ptah created the giant metal plate that was believed to be the floor of heaven and the roof of the sky, he also created the struts that upheld it. He created the universe by speaking words through his Tongue (linked to the god Thoth) and by thoughts coming from his Heart.

There came into being as the heart and there came into being as the tongue ...The mighty Great One is Ptah, who transmitted life to all gods, as well as to their kas... Thus it happened that the heart and tongue gained control over every other member of the body, by teaching that he, Ptah... is in every body and in every mouth of all gods, all men,and every thing that lives, by thinking and commanding everything that he wishes.

Thus the ka-spirits were made... by this speech... Thus were made all work and all crafts, the action of the arms, the movement of the legs, and the activity of every member, in conformance with this command which the heart thought, which came forth through the tongue, and which gives value to everything.

Ptah was a creator god, the third highest god in Egypt. He was the god presiding over the Second Egyptian month. From a local god of craftsmen to the deity who crafted the universe and the other deities, Ptah was only overshadowed by the sun god Ra, and the hidden god Amen. He fashioned the universe through words of power and by thought, as well as creating different parts by hand. He helped the dead on their travels through the afterlife, allowing them to transform into his divine figure, or by building the boats on which they could travel. He was the one who allowed the dead to be like the living after death

Sounds like a pretty powerful guy to me...in all of this legend and metaphor.

As on member brought to my attention in post number 277
    http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=220944&postcount=277

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 2012_freemasons_tracing_board

What did the Masons know? It is clearly worship of Ptah....but was he really such a good “God”? He is clearly worshiped in Egyptian folklore as a “God of Creation” ….stressing the word “creation”....what exactly did he create that should be worshiped in such “glory” for the Masons to revere? Then you clearly have a statue of Ptah with scales...

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Ptah_1

And what about the Merkaba.....
    Mer... meant a kind of light that rotated within itself

Ka ....meant spirit, in this case referring to the human spirit

Ba.... meant the human body — though it also could mean the concept of Reality that spirit holds

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Merkaba

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Merkaba-ascension

And so the entire word in ancient Egypt referred to a rotating light that would take the spirit and the body from one world into another.....

Then you have Thoth...that's one for the records.....and if you read the Emerald Tablets...you see sparks of truth....also sparks of manipulation to a way of thinking that sounds very much like much of the “new wave” line of hypnosis....not to say there is not truth there...but in reading the Emerald tablets that are published....you might find yourself getting a slight to moderate headache....triggering something of a remembrance....or could it be a trigger to forget.....but of what? It certainly triggered me....and opened up a flood gate of things that seemed to fit into a neat little conspiracy in and of itself. More questions then answers from the Egyptian “history” that we seem to get.
    There are still many “secrets” out there left to be uncovered...and on a global scale, I think if enough people got “triggered” in their own “knowing” of what the truth is...it may just astound you...and set the history books a blaze.

So for now have a look at some of the information on that thread..and soon enough I will add more. I really wish ODM was here to add...as he was very in tune with it..but we all have a past here to look at the truth. And many of you hold a “key” of knowing...so let the triggers begin

Namaste'
    Anchor
    Anchor

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Anchor Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:50 pm

I too wish ODM was here. Does anyone have his email address? I would like to track him down and see if he wants to play.
    Brook
    Brook

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Empty Re: Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1

Post  Brook Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:01 am

Anchor wrote:I too wish ODM was here. Does anyone have his email address? I would like to track him down and see if he wants to play.

Hello Anchor, good to see you here.

I too would like to see ODM give his input here. Some of his posts were brilliant....and sly like a fox were his questions...but the last I heard from him...he was going to go this quest alone. He got very upset that his thread got removed. And you cannot blame him for being upset about that. Like some of the things I may bring up in this thread...some may not want to hear..but to censor is wrong. And when you have that many people in one gathering bringing some light to the matters that were presented....you need to ask yourself why it was censored in the first place. I did not always like the content of certain threads there...but to censor is simply the order of
    a very old consciousness. That is why, after being invited to AV2 I quit...There are those that just do not want to truth to be discovered...for whatever reason.....maybe they cannot handle it...maybe they intend to sequester it.

I'm grateful that Carol and her team have created a place where you can, as long as you follow the guidelines speak up and get to the heart of what you feel you need to share with others.

But this is not a thread to bash Avalon or any other forum...there are plenty of threads for that...it's simply to bring to light some ideas that have come to light that I feel, (and so did ODM ) that could possible turn, as I said...the history books ablaze. If you will notice I did not title the thread...Egyptian History...but used the term "folklore" .....as that is exactly what I believe it to be.....and I have some interesting things to share...since the original thread ODM started...I've done some interesting research....and have come up with some even more interesting concepts of the "history" that has been presented to us.....so hold on to you seats..it might get interesting.

And last..to dispel the idea that one member of this forum presented in the beginning of this forum.....I made a JOKE about being Isis......so I am among the possible ten thousand others that may have that notion......I'm really just me.....Brook

Namaste'

Last edited by Brook on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:04 am

I really recommend reading some of the posts in the latter section of ODM's thread..but here is some mind provoking information to wet your whistle.....although there is some "perception" presented by the author...the information is solid and priceless.... Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Icon_biggrin

As I proceed here...feel free to add anything you perceive...remember the triggers I spoke of Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Icon_biggrin

lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Great find, Brook! Where is that papyrus right now? Is it in a museum? I suppose if I go to the websites noted in the videos, the info will be there. Embarassed

Edit: nevermind, I see the reference at the very end of the second video. Text was superimposed over same color, so I missed it first time around. Cairo.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:12 pm

Okay, I'll bite Brook's bait. Or trigger. I could hardly look at the Egyptian stuff, and I don't know why. It gives the greatest unease. My daughter's violin teacher had the dog head statue in his studio, and I asked him to hide it. I couldn't stand it. My soul group is from somewhere else, and we don't resonate with these beings. Now, if you tell me they are due to show up soon, I can deal with that. These sum baaaad mo fos. Oops, can I say that? I'll be bunned.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Indeed Linda.....there are some bad factions within the Egyptian lore.....however I've come to know there are good ones with the highest intent for all among the lies and deceit. I'm also sure the Egyptian hierarchy is well aware of it but keeps the truth hidden as well. Would not look good to mankind if they knew of some of the things I've come to realize.

A good example of some of the Good that were made to be feared were the feline race. It's no accident that the Spinx is a center piece, and that the hall of records was reported to be there. Even James Gilliand reports of the feline race as a gentle race...but I also believe strongly that they had a big hand in the beginning...and as I understand Sekhmet is still on the council of nine. A very highly evolved group watching over us as we speak.

I too have had some very bad experience with Egyptian lore, which has brought this all to my attention in the first place. Point in fact, I found myself speaking Egyptian words in a meditation session....words I would never have known(talk about a trigger)...and seeing things in these sessions that no one else would want to see.

So there you have it......take a listen to James describe the felines...and understand they are the oldest of the Egyptians....The question you need to ask.....What happened to them in Egypt? If you were to go off the "history" as it is explained.....well.....don't believe everything you read in that regard is all I recommend. Keep an open mind and follow where your heart leads you...it never lies.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Sekhmet
    http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=254420&postcount=310
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:01 pm

So, the Ra ones are from the same place as the felines, and other beings that James Gilliand talks about? Or are they from different place/dimensions? Brook, his lecture was only partial. I would LOVE to see the whole thing...do you have the link or links handy? If not, that's okay. Are your kids at Playa getting ready to Burn The Man this year? I have the d.j.'s audio playlist for the Burning. You on Facebook? Difficult to bring links from FB to here. Thanks.
    lindabaker
    lindabaker

Post  lindabaker Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:01 pm

oops double post
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:14 pm

lindabaker wrote:So, the Ra ones are from the same place as the felines, and other beings that James Gilliand talks about? Or are they from different place/dimensions? Brook, his lecture was only partial. I would LOVE to see the whole thing...do you have the link or links handy? If not, that's okay. Are your kids at Playa getting ready to Burn The Man this year? I have the d.j.'s audio playlist for the Burning. You on Facebook? Difficult to bring links from FB to here. Thanks.

I'm not too sure about the complete video on youtube...however...if you go to his website....he has several videos that are quite interesting.

http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.IndexII.html

Yes the boys are on the Playa now....and having the time of their life I imagine. No facebook for me yet...just have not had time to get that one going yet..too many other projects I've been working on....but I keep hearing from my oldest son to get it going...so I guess that will be the next new project Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 420354

As for the "RA" and Felines....well it's rather complicated as I see it....and as this thread unflold you may see a pattern so hang in there Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 215880
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:13 am

Thanks for the thread Brook..please continue..
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 am

burgundia wrote:Thanks for the thread Brook..please continue..

Hi Burgundia!

You are most welcome...I hope you enjoy this. I am working on the next installment as we speak...and should have it finished later tonight as this is a major topic to discuss....a clue to the next post is ....The sun disc
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Icon_sunny

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 07
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:48 am

Google
    Information search engine.....and the first thing to come up When typing in Egyptian sun disc...is this

http://www.egyptartsite.com/symlst.html

Winged Solar Disk
    This is a form that the god Horus Behudety (Horus of Edfu) takes in his battles with Seth. The god Thoth used his magic to turn Horus into a sun-disk with splendid outstretched wings. The goddesses Nekhbet and Uazet in the form of uraeus snakes joined him at his side.

The second is this

http://www.seanet.com/~raines/disc.html

some excerpts

Origins and Use of the Winged Sun-Disk
    This symbol apparently originated with the Assyrians but is most identified with the Egyptians. It is a ubiquitous symbol found in numerous forms on temples, etc. in Egypt. What exactly is it? What does it symbolize? What was it used for?
    In the book Practical Egyptian Magic by Murray Hope it is said about this symbol and its use in Egypt:
    Emblematic of the element of air, this consists of a circle or solar-type disk enclosed by a pair of wings. In ritual magic it is suspended over the alter in an easterly direction and used when invoking the protection and co-operation of the sylphs. [1]
    A Masonic reference work describes it this way:
    ... the Winged-Disk, with the Uraei of Egypt, the original of which we find in the text summarized by Naville in the "Myths of Horus," pII. xii. ff.:&endash; "horus commanded Thoth that the Winged-Sun-Disk, with Uraei, should be brought into every sanctuary wherein he dwelt, and into every sanctuary of all the gods of the lands of the South and the North, and in Amentet, in order that they might drive away evil from therein...." This is what is meant by the Winged-Disks, with the Uraei, which are seen over the entrances of the courts of the temples of all the gods and goddesses of Egypt. [2]
    Other occult groups lay claim to the symbol and its use. A Rosicrucian reference work says this:
    The Winged Globe is per-eminently a Rosicrucian symbol, although the Illuminati may lay claim to it, and it may be admitted that it is of Egyptian origin. The Winged Globe is the symbol of the perfected soul making its flight back to the source of its creation in the Elysian fields beyond. [3]
    This use of the symbol doesn't seem to relate to the Society's use of it in any recognizable way. Russell and Rutherford did not to my knowledge speak of perfected souls flying back to any "Elysian fields." Unless they were using it to symbolize flying back to the Pleiades upon their resurrection.
    Where did Russell get this symbol then and what did it mean to him? Did he get it from Egyptian mythology? He was also clearly interested in the hidden, spiritual significance of the Great Pyramid of Egypt and spent much time discussing its importance. He also believed in a coming "Golden Age" which has its parallels with Egyptian mythology that also spoke of a coming Golden Age when the gods would come down and rule the earth and usher in a Paradise. This seems to be the extent of any parallels between the two.
    The most likely source it appears to me would be his apparent involvement with Freemasonry. There is some evidence that Russell was a Mason and the Winged Sun-Disk, it is claimed, is a 330 Masonic symbol (The 33rd degree is the highest known level one can go in Masonry). The meaning of it is supposedly, like most other spiritual beliefs of this group kept secret by its members. If this is the source of his use of the symbol it may explain why he never explained why he started using it on his publications or what exactly it meant to him. It may have been a signal to other Masons.
    However, based on his statements on the "Sun of Righteousness" mentioned in Malachi 4:2 we can get some idea of what it meant and symbolized to him.

Malachi 4:2
    The "Sun of Righteousness"
    Russell apparently used the winged globe symbol to symbolize the coming New or Golden Age when righteousness would fill the earth and Paradise would be restored. Sickness and disease would end. Eternal life on earth would become possible for all those submitting to the beneficial rule of the 144,001 gods from the Pleiades.
    This use of the symbol was evidently derived from Malachi 4:2 which says:
    And to YOU who are in fear of my name the sun of righteousness will certainly shine forth, with healing in his wings; and YOU will actually go forth and paw the ground like fattened calves. (NWT)
    Some view this "sun of righteousness" as alluding to the Egyptian winged-sun-disc symbol.
    Russell and later the Society taught that the "Sun of Righteousness" here referred to the Millennial reign of "The Christ," head and body. These would rule earth from heaven in the Pleiades and "healing" would be in their "wings." They would help mankind become free of sin and disease. Given this, they could have viewed the "winged-disk" as a symbol of the coming Millennial reign of The Christ despite its connection with pagan religions.
    However, during the Rutherford era they stopped using it because of this connection with Egyptian religion.

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Anum%20ra

Ra is the ancient Egyptian creator god, attributed with the creation of man.
    He is also the sun god, and the Egyptians believed the sun's path was Ra
    crossing the sky in his boat.

Here is what you get from the Internet as a first source of the first two choices that come up on Google.

Very interesting stuff.....this “sun” disc is also said to be worshiped as the sun of a solar system that RA came from....and not our solar system.....so may ideas must be popping around in your head about this disc thing, and it's “worship”.

Now here is something you might take note of...there were many gods and goddess' that wore these discs on their crowns....some had them some did not. Ask yourself.....if they all worshiped the sun god RA...and it's solar origins.....why did they not all wear them? After all......it was everywhere to worship it...so why did some have different crowns? did they not "all" worship the sun god Ra?

Now there is one wall painting that depicts them ALL wearing the disc in their crown............in part two of the Wayne Herschel video above....at exactly 3:31...there is an "Event" depicted.....and they are ALL wearing the discs on their crown.

Some crowns depicted where they ruled from...for example, upper or lower Egypt...and some had double meanings...but only certain ones had the Sun disc. So what was the significance of such a crown...and how did you have the right to wear a Sun Disc as opposed to these other crowns.

Let's
    take a look at Isis...she started out wearing a crown that was a
    “throne”

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Ind_isis
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Isis

Then later had a crown of horns and a disc
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Goddess-isis-small
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Isis

Did she graduate into the club of “disc wearers” Did she get get an A in Sun worship and suddenly get the right to wear the Disc?

This disc of the sun...is a very interesting thing to look at...Disc...interesting concept a disc...where have I seen that before?....Oh yes.....
    Emerald “disc”...hmmmmm

Thoth....from the first thing you see when you google …..and scroll down to it.

“The god Thoth used his magic to turn Horus into a sun-disk with splendid outstretched wings.”

Now...how does one turn Horus into a Disc that is supposed to represent a “solar system”?
    Lots to think of there... could this “disc” be a technology that when used, had “great” universal strength? And did Isis graduate to the power of the Disc..and finally receive the crown to acknowledge that?

Think on this for awhile...there is more to this “DISC” then meets the “EYE”
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTndSCFt_T2P_L2e9yBOXmLsGEZu_h6EOrJ9KkbtsE8DqpjryU&t=1&usg=__f85fL3dJab4SeJMb4wEPx0fxsCA=

...and that's another post all together. I'll share more on the theory of the “disc” shortly..but think on this and add what you find in this respect. Search it out....do some fact finding and see what you find on this.

Just remember...it is said to have “magical” powers...ask yourself....does a solar system have magical powers?...but these discs do....how is that? And what exactly are the “powers of the discs”?

Last edited by Brook on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:51 pm

While still on the sun disc....the Emerald Tablets come into play....which were fashioned on Emerald "discs".....which brings me for a moment to Thoth.

Who as it would seem...really got around...he was also know as
    Kukulcan - Winged God - Feather Serpent
    and had his very own pyramid..the Pyramid of the Sun...imaging that....they worshiped the Sun
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Kukulcanrelief

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Sunpyramid
    Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Quetzacoatyl
    He was also an Aztec god...Quetzalcoatl ("feathered snake") is the Aztec name for the Feathered-Serpent deity of ancient Mesoamerica

We cannot forget Hermes...........
    Hermes (pronounced /ˈhɜrmiːz/; Greek Ἑρμῆς) is the great messenger of the gods in Greek mythology and additionally as a guide to the Underworld.

then there is Thoth.......the Atlantian

First Tablet published that is, of the Emerald Tablets

I, THOTH, the Atlantean, master of mysteries,
    keeper of records, mighty king, magician,
    living from generation to generation,
    being about to pass into the halls of Amenti,

set down for the guidance of
    those that are to come after,
    these records of the mighty wisdom of Great Atlantis.

In the great city of KEOR on the island of UNDAL,
    in a time far past, I began this incarnation.
    Not as the little men of the present age did
    the mighty ones of Atlantis live and die,
    but rather from aeon to aeon did they renew

their life in the Halls of Amenti where the river of life
    flows eternally onward.

A hundred times ten
    have I descended the dark way that led into light,

and as many times have I ascended from the
    darkness into the light my strength and power renewed.

Now for a time I descend,
    and the men of KHEM (Khem is ancient Egypt)
    shall know me no more.

But in a time yet unborn will I rise again,
    mighty and potent, requiring an accounting
    of those left behind me.

Then beware, O men of KHEM,
    if ye have falsely betrayed my teaching,

for I shall cast ye down from your high estate
    into the darkness of the caves from whence ye came.

Betray not my secrets

to the men of the North
    or the men of the South
    lest my curse fall upon ye.

Remember and heed my words,
    for surely will I return again
    and require of thee that which ye guard.

Aye, even from beyond time and
    from beyond death will I return,
    rewarding or punishing

as ye have requited your truest.

Great were my people in the ancient days,
    great beyond the conception of the
    little people now around me;
    knowing the wisdom of old,
    seeking far within the heart of infinity

knowledge that belonged to Earth's youth.

Wise were we with the wisdom
    of the Children of Light who dwelt among us.

Strong were we with the power drawn
    from the eternal fire.

And of all these, greatest among the
    children of men was my father, THOTME,
    keeper of the great temple,
    link between the Children of Light
    who dwelt within the temple and the
    races of men who inhabited the ten islands.

Mouthpiece, after the Three,
    of the Dweller of UNAL,
    speaking to the Kings
    with the voice that must be obeyed.

Grew I there from a child into manhood,
    being taught by my father the elder mysteries,

until in time there grew within the fire of wisdom,
    until it burst into a consuming flame.

Naught desired I but the attainment of wisdom.
    Until on a great day the command came from the
    Dweller of the Temple that I be brought before him.
    Few there were among the children of men
    who had looked upon that mighty face and lived,

for not as the sons of men are the
    Children of Light when they are not incarnate

in a physical body.

Chosen was I from the sons of men,
    taught by the Dweller so that his
    purposes might be fulfilled,
    purposes yet unborn in the womb of time.

Long ages I dwelt in the Temple,
    learning ever and yet ever more wisdom,
    until I, too, approached the light emitted
    from the great fire.

Taught me he, the path to Amenti,
    the underworld where the great king sits

upon his throne of might.

Deep I bowed in homage before the Lords of Life
    and the Lords of Death,
    receiving as my gift the Key of Life.

Free was I of the Halls of Amenti,
    bound not be death to the circle of life.

Far to the stars I journeyed until
    space and time became as naught.

Then having drunk deep of the cup of wisdom,
    I looked into the hearts of men and there found I
    greater mysteries and was glad.
    For only in the Search for Truth could my Soul

be stilled and the flame within be quenched.

Down through the ages I lived,
    seeing those around me taste of the cup

of death and return again in the light of life.

Gradually from the Kingdoms of Atlantis passed waves
    of consciousness that had been one with me,
    only to be replaced by spawn of a lower star.

In obedience to the law,
    the word of the Master grew into flower.

Downward into the darkness turned the
    thoughts of the Atlanteans,
    Until at last in this wrath arose from his AGWANTI,

the Dweller, (this word has no English equivalent;
    it means a state of detachment)
    speaking The Word, calling the power.

Deep in Earth's heart, the sons of Amenti heard,
    and hearing, directing the changing of the flower of fire

that burns eternally, changing and shifting, using the LOGOS,
    until that great fire changed its direction.

Over the world then broke the great waters,
    drowning and sinking,
    changing Earth's balance

until only the Temple of Light was left

standing on the great mountain on UNDAL
    still rising out of the water;
    some there were who were living,
    saved from the rush of the fountains.

Called to me then the Master, saying:
    Gather ye together my people.
    Take them by the arts ye have learned of far across the waters,

until ye reach the land of the hairy barbarians,
    dwelling in caves of the desert.
    Follow there the plan that yet know of.

Gathered I then my people and
    entered the great ship of the Master.

Upward we rose into the morning.
    Dark beneath us lay the Temple.
    Suddenly over it rose the waters.
    Vanished from Earth,
    until the time appointed,
    was the great Temple.

Fast we fled toward the sun of the morning,
    until beneath us lay the land of the children of KHEM.

Raging, they came with cudgels and spears,
    lifted in anger seeking to slay and utterly destroy the Sons of Atlantis.

Then raised I my staff and directed a ray of vibration,
    striking them still in their tracks as fragments
    of stone of the mountain.

Then spoke I to them in words calm and peaceful,
    telling them of the might of Atlantis,
    saying we were children of the Sun and its messengers.

Cowed I them by my display of magic-science,
    until at my feet they groveled, when I released them.

Long dwelt we in the land of KHEM,
    long and yet long again.
    Until obeying the commands of the Master,

who while sleeping yet lives eternally,
    I sent from me the Sons of Atlantis,
    sent them in many directions,
    that from the womb of time wisdom
    might rise again in her children.

Long time dwelt I in the land of KHEM,
    doing great works by the wisdom within me.

Upward grew into the light of knowledge
    the children of KHEM,
    watered by the rains of my wisdom.

Blasted I then a path to Amenti so

that I might retain my powers,
    living from age to age a Sun of Atlantis,

keeping the wisdom, preserving the records.

Great few the sons of KHEM,
    conquering the people around them,

growing slowly upwards in Soul force.

Now for a time I go from among them into
    the dark halls of Amenti,
    deep in the halls of the Earth,
    before the Lords of the powers,
    face to face once again with the Dweller.

Raised I high over the entrance, a doorway, a gateway
    leading down to Amenti.

Few there would be with courage to dare it,
    few pass the portal to dark Amenti.
    Raised over the passage, I, a mighty pyramid,
    using the power that overcomes Earth force (gravity).

Deep and yet deeper place I a force-house or chamber;
    from it carved I a circular passage
    reaching almost to the great summit.

There in the apex, set I the crystal,
    sending the ray into the "Time-Space,"
    drawing the force from out of the ether,
    concentrating upon the gateway to Amenti.

Other chambers I built and left vacant to all seeming,
    yet hidden within them are the keys to Amenti.
    He who in courage would dare the dark realms,
    let him be purified first by long fasting.

Lie in the sarcophagus of stone in my chamber.
    Then reveal I to him the great mysteries.
    Soon shall he follow to where I shall meet him,
    even in the darkness of Earth shall I meet him, I,
    Thoth, Lord of Wisdom, meet him and hold him
    and dwell with him always.

Builded I the Great Pyramid,
    patterned after the pyramid of Earth force,
    burning eternally so that it, too,
    might remain through the ages.

In it, I builded my knowledge of "Magic-Science"

so that I might be here when again I return from Amenti,

Aye, while I sleep in the Halls of Amenti,
    my Soul roaming free will incarnate,
    dwell among men in this form or another. (Hermes, thrice-born.)

Emissary on Earth am I of the Dweller,
    fulfilling his commands so many might be lifted.

Now return I to the halls of Amenti,
    leaving behind me some of my wisdom.
    Preserve ye and keep ye the command of the Dweller:

Lift ever upwards your eyes toward the light.

Surely in time, ye are one with the Master,
    surely by right ye are one with the Master,
    surely by right yet are one with the ALL.

Now, I depart from ye.
    Know my commandments,

keep them and be them,
    and I will be with you,
    helping and guiding you into the Light.

Now before me opens the portal.
    Go I down in the darkness of night.

Well....all I can say for the moment is....This sun worship had it's benefits...if you had the right teachers, and passed the tests that is.
    Everlasting life...whew!
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:19 pm

Hello Brook! Very Happy
    tacodog
    tacodog

Post  tacodog Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:31 pm

Great Thread Brook, Thanks so much.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:50 am

Thanks Tacodog....good to see you! And please add anything or question anything here you wish. Remember I don't have ALL the answers yet...but I'm working on it.

Which reminds me...Lindabaker asked a question and I did not answer it straight away....

So, the Ra ones are from the same place as the felines?

As I understand it..the Felines originated from Lyra in the Vega star system....and during some galactic war..their world became uninhabitable...so the survivors of this war relocated to several different planets...one being Sirius. And I believe that is where RA is from.

Ra I believe is a representative of Sirius....and the feline presence on Sirius is very strong....they brought many great things to Sirius, and live in harmony there.

Now guess who the war with Lyra was with......Alpha Draconians.....hmmmm
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 am

I just want to say that i have always been attracted to the cat family. i consider them the most beautiful animals: domestic cats, lions, tigers, pumas, cheetahs, jaguars,etc.
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:05 pm

burgundia wrote:I just want to say that i have always been attracted to the cat family. i consider them the most beautiful animals: domestic cats, lions, tigers, pumas, cheetahs, jaguars,etc.

I'm with you there Burgundia! I love lions!!! You may very well have some genetic connection there Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 215880

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo86IERlRs486iFNafCpDH3T-W2fQHImWuHllcn5iGiH9B_HY&t=1&usg=__9nQX-5TlKWxqlbyPLVD-Y7e1Se4=

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:39 pm

It's so good to see you're posting again. You're a specialist on this Egyptian & esoteric stuff and write it down in a bright way.
    Thnx
    Flowers
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:42 pm

Brook wrote:
    burgundia wrote:I just want to say that i have always been attracted to the cat family. i consider them the most beautiful animals: domestic cats, lions, tigers, pumas, cheetahs, jaguars,etc.

I'm with you there Burgundia! I love lions!!! You may very well have some genetic connection there Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 215880

Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSo86IERlRs486iFNafCpDH3T-W2fQHImWuHllcn5iGiH9B_HY&t=1&usg=__9nQX-5TlKWxqlbyPLVD-Y7e1Se4=

Is there a way to check it?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:14 pm

Thank you Trancoso....very nice complement Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 224230

An expert?...well I'll be reserved to say I just have an intuition that tells me this history is far from the truth that they have been feeding us. And as I dive further into it...the validations to that intuition keep adding up. Compounded with the triggers that keep popping and leading me to the right sources to discover things that only further validate if you can accept the possibilities.

Burgundia.....as of now I don't know if there is any "test" to see if your DNA has any feline genetics.....and if there were...I'm sure it has been suppressed. As they are highly evolved dimensional beings.....likened to "GODS" if you will....I'm sure it might be available in that "junk" DNA that is surrounding the strands....but that's simply a guess on my part.

The best way to find out, would of course be to get in touch with your higher self and question your guides as well. The fact that you are so fond of the felines is a good indication....and you would of course gravitate to your roots so to speak. As I've come to realize...there are many feline hybrid humans here that have evolved into some of the races of humans here today...so don't be surprised at all if that is the case...and that is not a bad thing at all...as these beings are highly respected in this universe....and extremely brilliant, loving souls.
    To get in touch with that part of yourself and find that is the case....would astound you......and you would walk with pride Egyptian folklore and The Red Pill - Part 1 83084
    Lionhawk
    Lionhawk

Post  Lionhawk Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:35 pm

I concur with Transoco! Awesome post! (He's an awesome poster too!)

I think the war you are referring to was called the Orion War. Lasted like 650,000 years which is insane. And the only reason why it ended wasn't because one side won over the other. It was because the Draconian faction had factions within it that decided to head to different options. Whether those options were peaceful or for a more personal grab for power. Those choices caused the Draconians to collapse from within their own ranks. Also in that process it caused some of them to go in hiding.

One thing is for sure, is that it always comes down to the Felines vs. Dragons. Look at the Planet today and look at the many statues abound. Many lions and dragons everywhere you look.

I can't say I am an authority on this Egyptian folk lore but you are slinging some dots on the bulls eye. The irony of it all is that they are scampering to cover all this up because people such as yourself are coming forth showing us all the lies that they made everyone swallow.

You can see similar patterns across the whole board as to the techniques used to manipulate the herd. Doesn't matter what frequency domain it came from as it is nothing more but a deceitful manipulation so they could implement their agendas.

Then when you add the facts as to them covering it all up and hiding anything pertinent to the real truth such as artifacts and websites, it makes you wonder what they are afraid of.

From my own being and what I know from within, some of these characters that have been praised to look like they were benevolent to all concerned were actually pieces of "_______". They don't deserve a title higher than that. You talk about some downright evil bastards here. They are not the lighted glorified beings that the media continues to push down your throats. Same thing with Ra. The original Ra was a good guy. Ptah, Thoth, and Osiris were anything but glorious. And Kerry is channeling Thoth. Did I see that somewhere? She isn't channeling the real one. The real one wouldn't allow that to occur for one. Because he has to much to hide. Even now! Osiris was a Joke for a King. He only made it to that position because he was part of that agenda. Damn sure wasn't because he was bright. He was like a retarded George Bush.

Well Brook, you are raising my blood pressure with your thread. Keep it up! I would write more but this editor has programming flaws and is being accessed somehow. Wrote something earlier and it just disappeared when I posted it. Call it my imagination.

sunny
    Zedd
    Zedd

Post  Zedd Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:23 pm

burgundia wrote:

[/center]
    Is there a way to check it?[/quote]

Hi Bergundia

The definitive test for feline genetic polarity........
    Place a bowl in front of you
    fill with milk
    wait
    wait
    waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiit
    now if you couldn't wait 10 seconds before you had to start drinking the milk, you are DEFINITELY of the cat family !!!

Shocked
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:04 am

Zedd wrote:
    burgundia wrote:

[/center]
    Is there a way to check it?

Hi Bergundia

The definitive test for feline genetic polarity........
    Place a bowl in front of you
    fill with milk
    wait
    wait
    waaaaaaaiiiiiiiiit
    now if you couldn't wait 10 seconds before you had to start drinking the milk, you are DEFINITELY of the cat family !!!

Shocked [/quote]
    Razz Razz Razz When i was younger I loved drinking milk, straight from a bottle sometimes... Big Grin 3 . And I still love dairy products, so there must be sth about that... Lolerz

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:26 am