tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

3 posters

The Sky Is Falling, Scientists Report

mudra
    mudra

The Sky Is Falling, Scientists Report Empty The Sky Is Falling, Scientists Report

Post  mudra Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:20 pm

The Sky Is Falling, Scientists Report
    by JASON MAJOR on FEBRUARY 23, 2012

Ok, maybe not the sky itself… but the clouds. According to recent research by climate scientists in New Zealand, global cloud heights have dropped.
    Researchers at The University of Auckland have reported a decreasing trend in average global cloud heights from 2000 to 2010, based on data gathered by the Multi-angle Imaging SpectroRadiometer (MISR) on NASA’s Terra satellite. The change over the ten-year span was 30 to 40 meters (about 100 to 130 feet), and was mostly due to fewer clouds at higher altitudes.

Read more: http://www.universetoday.com/93729/the-sky-is-falling-scientists-report/#ixzz29IabUGU7

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

The Sky Is Falling, Scientists Report Empty Re: The Sky Is Falling, Scientists Report

Post  mudra Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Svensmark: The Cloud Mystery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANMTPF1blpQ&noredirect=1

Henrik Svensmark's documentary on climate change and cosmic rays.

The Sky Is Falling, Scientists Report Solarsystemmilkyway

Love Always
    mudra
    gscraig
    gscraig

The Sky Is Falling, Scientists Report Empty Re: The Sky Is Falling, Scientists Report

Post  gscraig Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:04 pm

oops

Last edited by gscraig on Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gscraig
    gscraig

Post  gscraig Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:10 pm

Funny. I remember posting back in either 2009-2010 via Project Spamelot, how low the clouds seem to be now. Especially following a storm, which are typically lower at times, but even moreso now.

However, that was before I got banned for blowing holes in arguements and information supported by so called facts,...that originated from a false system.

Oh,...I still do that, don't I ? Wink
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:45 pm

gscraig wrote:Funny. I remember posting back in either 2009-2010 via Project Spamelot, how low the clouds seem to be now. Especially following a storm, which are typically lower at times, but even moreso now.

However, that was before I got banned for blowing holes in arguements and information supported by so called facts,...that originated from a false system.

Oh,...I still do that, don't I ? Wink

Yes, you do. Only here you're safe from being banned. cheers

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:33 pm