tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
JoeEcho
Novusod
orthodoxymoron
PurpleLama
Brook
SophiasChoice
Sanicle
NANUXII
truth
Chimpsky
hotblood
B.B.Baghor
mudra
Carol
TRANCOSO
Pris
20 posters

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Pris
    Pris

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM Empty TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  Pris Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:18 pm

TRANSPARENCY:  A Message Calling For Freedom of Speech

If you don't know about the most recent 'event' in TOT, here it is in a nutshell:

On April 22, 2015, I posted a new thread of the following message (see below), 'TRANSPARENCY IN TOT'.

Then, I sent it as a PM  to around 140 people on TOT (I could only do it in batches of 5 and had to wait 60 seconds between 'sending'!  I was worried the whole time I'd be stopped, but I managed to get them all out!).

The thread was killed quickly.  But, some people saw it.  Then, they started receiving my message.
    I asked those who would to REPOST my message so it wouldn't die a quick death (either as a new thread or hidden in another thread).

That Guy started up a new thread called 'Freedom' that got to around the 3rd page with people showing overwhelming support for me (and the message) before it got deleted.

Church sent out a horrific message to all who participated in that thread (around 30 responses I'm guessing already on it, everyone partying and having a great time) that he'd gladly unsubscribe those who didn't want to be part of TOT.

A few other people tried reposting 'the message'.

Meantime, support kept growing.  I received many replies and what I got while I was still online was only one who disagreed with my message and one who was 'on the fence'.  Everyone else agreed and thanked me for sharing it.

Later, in the evening of April 22nd, Malcolm banned me for 'spamming'.  I guess that was the best excuse he could come up with.

He turned me into a martyr.  Thanks, Malcolm.

Here is the PM'd message that did it all (first posted as a public thread entitled, 'TRANSPARENCY IN TOT', which was quickly deleted):

Hello Everyone!

Please Note:  Anyone who has made 20 or more posts is included in this mail out.

TRANSPARENCY IN TOT

A healthy community needs to be publicly transparent.  There have been many issues brought to the table which are mostly being ignored by 'management'.  Heavy censorship is being used to stifle free speech.  Those who raise serious questions about any subject are often labeled as 'trolls', 'pot-stirrers', and even unsubscribed or banned.  Often, threads are 'sanitized' to remove any and all traces of such questioning.  Most criticism is frowned upon and regarded as an attack against members -- regardless of who they are.  Perhaps, not all members are as ideally respectful of others as they ought to be or communicate as eloquently as others.  Still, they need to be heard without being labeled, ridiculed, and/or attacked.

We are all adults here.  We are self-governing.  Let's leave our egos at the door and approach this in an open, honest, respectful dialog.  Rules are not written in stone and are meant to be flexible to help maintain a healthy, happy, safe community.  Rules become laws when they only serve the few.  We are many.  We are equals.  All our voices need to be heard.

This may be a private forum, but there is a public aspect to it.  The public have access to many threads, and it is the public that are 'enticed' to join under the premise that TOT is a fair, safe place for all.  If this is an entirely private forum and the 'management' is comfortable with how it is run, then run it as such, but do not invite the public in under a false premise.

Thank you.

Speaking on behalf of those who can no longer speak, those who are afraid to speak, and those who wish to speak but are afraid they will not be heard,

sincerely and respectfully,

Pris

After people started responding positively to me, this is what I sent them with my message, 'TRANSPARENCY IN TOT', attached:

Right now, I'm asking for everyone's help to keep the ball rolling.

If you agree with me and are... daring... how would you like to repost this as a thread (mine has been 'removed')?  I'm asking for everyone's help here.  I'm asking for people to post this as often as possible.  The more it is posted, the more people will see it.

(You can also 'hide' it inside another thread.)

If you create a new thread, you may have to put it in under a new title.

------------------------------------------

Meantime, I joined a new forum, Mental Floss 2, where we are able to freely discuss this ongoing event.  Many members from TOT (and former members), have joined me there because of what happened.  

Here is a post I shared with the members of MF2 on the 'TOT refugees' thread:

Just to let everyone know, I'm certain my all my PMs were read on TOT since I've been banned -- that means EVERYTHING from what happened after I put up my 'TRANSPARENCY IN TOT' thread and PM'd message (I'd deleted everything prior).

I'm sorry, I should have deleted them because I knew it was just a matter of time before they'd ban me.

So, if you talked to me, they'll know about you, too.

There are already things they've said that suggest they have (they've put up a new bulletin for everyone to read).

As you may know, I was banned for 'spamming' which I didn't do. There was nothing commercial about what I sent out.

And, they say I mass PM'd people to join the Mental Floss 2 forum IN MY 'TRANSPARENCY' MESSAGE, which I did not. They're getting their facts mixed up. That was separate and I only told about 9 people -- towards the end -- about the other forum (where I was going). The only way they'd know anything about that forum (yes, this one) is if they read my PMs.

I also started telling a few people that the main message was about 'freedom of speech' -- which it was. It was ALSO about TRANSPARENCY. In their 'must read' bulletin they claim my message was not about 'transparency' at all. The only way they'd come up with something so ludicrous is if they read my PMs.

Soon after my ban, the trolls began to arrive, so Mental Floss 2 has had to ask people to register in order to enter.  At the moment, we've allowed one troll to remain, as an example, of what we're dealing with (there were two trolls initially).  These 'trolls' are real trolls and have done nothing but insult us venomously -- often swearing -- and using vulgar, degrading language.  We do not wish to label anyone unjustly because we know how that feels and have left their comments up for all to see.

In the meantime, I found out that the TOT 'management team' had actually gone into forum member's PMs and deleted my message.  People would open up the email and find a blank page.  Regardless, anyone with 'email notification' switched on would still get the message sent to them.

I am here, sharing this story and the 'message', demanding freedom of speech for all of us, regardless of the situation, in the hopes that it continues to spread.

So, that's it in a nutshell.  I hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I've enjoyed living it -- and continue to do so.

Pris

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please feel free to copy the above message in its entirety and share it with others.

I give my gratitude to The Mists of Avalon for having this space available for me to share this message.

Thank you.

Last edited by Pris on Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:02 pm; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Amendment: adding how the TOT 'management' team' deleted my message out of member's PMs.)
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:53 pm

Hi Pris, welcome at The Mists!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM Empty Re: TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM

Post  Carol Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:09 pm

Welcome Pris. Please feel free to expand on what TOT is. Mahalo Sabina

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:13 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:Hi Pris, welcome at The Mists!

Thank you! Very Happy
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Carol wrote:Welcome Pris. Please feel free to expand on what TOT is. Mahalo Sabina

Thanks for the welcome! sunny

The One Truth is an... alternative media forum.  It's very much like Project Avalon, only smaller and more... restricted lol.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:36 pm

Amendment to the OP with the addition of this:

In the meantime, I found out that the TOT 'management team' had actually gone into forum member's PMs and deleted my message.  People would open up the email and find a blank page.  Regardless, anyone with 'email notification' switched on would still get the message sent to them.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:05 pm

Just a note -- had formatting issues (buggy editor) hence the 12 edits lol. tongue
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:18 pm

I've know that admins have gone into members private emails on other forums but that does NOT happen here - EVER. No need. If someone is upset about something they contact me directly.. which is rare.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:06 pm

Welcome in the Mists Pris.
    Enjoy your stay here sunny

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:48 pm

Pris wrote:
    Carol wrote:Welcome Pris. Please feel free to expand on what TOT is. Mahalo Sabina

Thanks for the welcome!  sunny

The One Truth is an... alternative media forum.  It's very much like Project Avalon, only smaller and more... restricted lol.

Hello Pris, I'd like to welcome you and hope you will enjoy your stay. There's a sort of synchronicity, or so it seems.
    Look what I found just now, highly relevant to the topic in this thread, your introduction, as far as I understand it.
    The tubby is posted by bobhardee on April 25th:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be1W32qQy_k#t=170

"Published on April 24 2015

Many disturbing examples demonstrate that scientific debate and inquiry on the Internet is not always free nor open.
    One such example may be Google's recently announced plan to begin manipulating search engine results to reward
    websites based on their apparent factual soundness. The stated purpose of the plan is to reduce in Google searches
    the visibility of sites that promote “misinformation.” Why was this plan constructed, and what effect will it have on
    the public’s use of the Google search engine as a means of inquiry?

Chris Reeve's Google Plus page, Scientific Discourse is Broken: https://plus.google.com/+ChrisReeveOn...
    PDF outlining Google's plan, entitled: Knowledge-Based Trust: Estimating the Trustworthiness of Web Sources:
    http://arxiv.org/pdf/1502.03519v1.pdf
    Story about Facebook manipulating user news feeds to create emotional responses: http://www.forbes.com/sites/gregorymc...
    Skeptic.com call for "skeptics" to dominate Wikipedia editing: http://www.skeptic.com/get_involved/f...
    Want to network with other like-minded individuals? Join us at EU2015 Conference: Paths of Discovery, June 25-29,
    Sheraton Phoenix Downtown. Start your journey here: https://www.thunderbolts.info/wp/2015.

I may be wrong, Pris, is your introduction/message a testing of waters? No problem with that, I try to understand where
    you're coming from, testing the waters on your side Cheerful The virtual world and the experiences like the ones you
    describe, by their nature they're anonymous and therefore... highly illusionary as well as alluring, no consequences are
    considered, due to non - trackable sources. There's no possible creation of a sense of respect to others or even.......
    to oneself, specially when in boredom and lack of engaging due to that and due to that same anonymity.

To be honest ... who am I? Who are you? Who are we, when in communication with each other? We can make up all kind
    of things on internet and even identify with them, at times. Be it with other people's made up reality or with that of our own.
    Not that I condone those things, it's just a summing up of how that world is in existence, as I see it. To me, the presence
    in the virtual world is a mindfulness training most of the time with a reminder of living with the choice to make it beneficial,
    to myself as well as to others.

As far as I've understood this, control of pm's and other exchange of communication, outside of Fora discussions "en public"
    is in essence: moderators having access to all communications. In the Mists of Avalon I don't feel under any unwelcome
    control, or disrespect and censure. I hope you perceive my genuine interest in this inquiry of mine: I've read all of your posts
    and your reference to us human beings living in freedom and being equals.

How am I to understand it, what does the name "The One Truth" Forum media mean? Could you expand some more on that?
    To me "The One Truth" is a term that can't and doesn't represent a reality. To me there are as much interpretations of the
    truth (read: what and how life presents itself to me) as there are human beings minds. There may be One Truth though, but
    to me it feels like it's not working when it's a truth that needs efforts of grasping in words, convincing and telling. I guess
    I'm referring to a silent truth of...... One.

Not that we should all be silent now... sort of  Lolerz but I see you and me, us, in expression of opinions and views, rubbing
    off of each other's style of presence and adding up to viewpoints and different angles to look at things. And be inspired or find
    teachings and above all lots of fun and sharing of warmth at heart. I guess what I mean to share here is that, to me, truth is
    an always moving dynamic and never a fixed "thing". That's in truth why I wonder what is meant by "The One Truth", see?

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM Dog_an10
    Un-conditional connection or an invitation to play?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:48 am

It's PA1 all over again.

I really don't get it, I mean it's not a multimillion business, is it?

And the solution is so simple, anybody with a mind of his own and a slight understanding of psychology can make that up.

Just let everybody say what they want to say till infinity and they're all satisfied - the whole thing is forgotten in an instance, 'cos people get bored with it, and in the end the admins come out of that battle as true 'heroes of free speech'.

Instead they're starting private, locked admin threads where all the dirty laundry is hung out for everyone to see, smell and wonder about.

As if it's one big conspiracy to take over the control of that forum.

Meanwhile their core members, the ones who start threads and keep the whole thing going, are patronized, threatened, banned and/or invited to unsubscribe.

The mod-police stands united, just as in real life.

How stupid can you be.

I say: tell your enemies they're absolutely right and praise them into the abyss.

I do hope Malcolm - The One - reads this, gets his mind together and invites the whole bloody forum for a public debate, - till infinity.

But I'm pretty sure he won't...

Cow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbaiQ00gywI
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:01 am

mudra wrote:Welcome in the Mists Pris.
    Enjoy your stay here  sunny

Love from me
    mudra

Thank you, mudra!
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:23 am

Thank you very much for the welcome, B.B.Baghor!  And, thank you for your response!

I may be wrong, Pris, is your introduction/message a testing of waters?

^_^  Thanks for the question.  No, I'm not 'testing the waters' of The Mists of Avalon.  I heard that this forum welcomes freedom of speech so I felt compelled to share my message and the story surrounding it here.  The people running TOT are doing everything they can to stop my message from spreading.

How am I to understand it, what does the name "The One Truth" Forum media mean? Could you expand some more on that?

Super inquiry.  Those of us who've been members of TOT have all joked about the title.  The 'founder', Malcolm, gave some strange explanation for it once -- something about throwing words together that were unrelated...?  Either he wasn't giving much thought to what he was doing at the time, or, he was planning his 3rd Reich the whole time.  Because, if the name didn't fit before, it certainly fits now.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:08 am

Pris wrote:

Super inquiry.  Those of us who've been members of TOT have all joked about the title.  The 'founder', Malcolm, gave some strange explanation for it once -- something about throwing words together that were unrelated...?  Either he wasn't giving much thought to what he was doing at the time, or, he was planning his 3rd Reich the whole time.  Because, if the name didn't fit before, it certainly fits now.

You really think you're funny, don't you?

Well, you are!

Meanwhile at 'TOT' the XXXX has hit the fan so badly nobody knows where to hide anymore.

Threads with even the slightest criticism are simply deleted, I mean if it wasn't all meant to be so superserious it would have been the perfect parody on PA.

Next thing's gonna be that humor is banned, wanna bet?
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:16 am

David Bowie - Jazzin' For Blue Jean (20 minute version)
    Wonderful & witty!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXvAaNcXNzI
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:35 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Pris wrote:

You really think you're funny, don't you?

Well, you are!

Meanwhile at 'TOT' the XXXX has hit the fan so badly nobody knows where to hide anymore.

Threads with even the slightest criticism are simply deleted, I mean if it wasn't all meant to be so superserious it would have been the perfect parody on PA.

Next thing's gonna be that humor is banned, wanna bet?

You're so right on. Thank you. And, thanks -- I'm pleased you think I'm funny. tongueWink

It really has been... something else. As you've noticed, it's not over. What I've been told has happened was there were a lot of people maneuvering, getting into position... waiting for a 'sign' so-to-speak. I guess I fired the starting pistol. Unfortunately, there are some people out there right now who despise me for that.

TOT literally seems to be falling apart at the seams.

Btw, David Bowie is one of my favourite singers of all time. That's a super video, isn't it? Very Happy
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:05 am

Pris wrote:

Btw, David Bowie is one of my favourite singers of all time.  That's a super video, isn't it? Very Happy
    I met David Bowie in 1988 at a party at the house of one of my best friends - and mentor - Hans van Manen who is a truly world famous choreographer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUu0ut0h48I

He called me one evening asking me if I'd like to meet David Bowie.
    "Is the pope a catholic?" I said.
    "No," he replied, "the pope is a Roman catholic."

When I entered his living room, Bowie walked up to me and introduced himself.
    "Hi, I'm David Bowie."
    "That must be pretty exiting," I said, while I shook his hand.

Before all the other guests arrived I spend an hour and a half alone with David & Hans discussing music, art and more music, while Hans was playing some of the compilation tapes I used to make for him in those days.

(Bowie was in Amsterdam rehearsing 'Look Back in Anger' with La La La Human Steps)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnZIR41ZuyU

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:34 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Pris wrote:

Btw, David Bowie is one of my favourite singers of all time.  That's a super video, isn't it? Very Happy
    I met David Bowie in 1990 at a party at the house of one of my best friends - and mentor - Hans van Manen who is a truly world famous choreographer.

He called me one evening asking me if I'd like to meet David Bowie.
    "Is the pope a catholic?" I said.
    "No," he replied, "the pope is a Roman catholic."

When I entered his living room, Bowie walked up to me and introduced himself.
    "Hi, I'm David Bowie."
    "That must be pretty exiting," I said, while I shook his hand.

Before all the other guests arrived I spend an hour and a half alone with David & Hans discussing music, art and more music, while Hans was playing some of the compilation tapes I used to make for him in those days.

(Bowie was in Amsterdam rehearsing 'Look Back in Anger' with La La La Human Steps)

No freakin' waaay.... Shocked

It really is a small world.  Now, I'm chatting with someone who shared some time with David Bowie.  Very cool! Cool

David's music 'played' a huge part in my life.  I wonder what he would have to say about 'freedom of speech'...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:18 am

Pris wrote:

It really is a small world.  Now, I'm chatting with someone who shared some time with David Bowie.  Very cool! Cool

David's music 'played' a huge part in my life.  I wonder what he would have to say about 'freedom of speech'...

DAVID BOWIE - It's No Game (Part 1&2)
    Shiruetto ya kage ga kakumei o miteiru
    Mo tengoku no giyu no kaidan wa nai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO86RTrqUAY

So wheres the moral,when people have their fingers broken?
    To be insulted by these fascists is so degrading...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sun Apr 26, 2015 7:28 am

Pris wrote:No freakin' waaay.... Shocked
    I've met loads of famous people; Jagger, Bono, Sting, Dali, Robert De Niro, Carlos Santana, Boy George, Debbie Harry, Terence Trent D'arby, Prince, Johnny Rotten, Marilyn Manson ...

The better you look, the more you see... Wink
    hotblood
    hotblood

TRANSPARENCY IN THE ONE TRUTH FORUM Empty You stupid bitch

Post  hotblood Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:36 pm

Pris wrote:.

TRANSPARENCY:  A Message Calling For Freedom of Speech

If you don't know about the most recent 'event' in TOT, here it is in a nutshell:

On April 22, 2015, I posted a new thread of the following message (see below), 'TRANSPARENCY IN TOT'.

Then, I sent it as a PM  to around 140 people on TOT (I could only do it in batches of 5 and had to wait 60 seconds between 'sending'!  I was worried the whole time I'd be stopped, but I managed to get them all out!).

The thread was killed quickly.  But, some people saw it.  Then, they started receiving my message.
    I asked those who would to REPOST my message so it wouldn't die a quick death (either as a new thread or hidden in another thread).

That Guy started up a new thread called 'Freedom' that got to around the 3rd page with people showing overwhelming support for me (and the message) before it got deleted.

Church sent out a horrific message to all who participated in that thread (around 30 responses I'm guessing already on it, everyone partying and having a great time) that he'd gladly unsubscribe those who didn't want to be part of TOT.

A few other people tried reposting 'the message'.

Meantime, support kept growing.  I received many replies and what I got while I was still online was only one who disagreed with my message and one who was 'on the fence'.  Everyone else agreed and thanked me for sharing it.

Later, in the evening of April 22nd, Malcolm banned me for 'spamming'.  I guess that was the best excuse he could come up with.

He turned me into a martyr.  Thanks, Malcolm.

Here is the PM'd message that did it all (first posted as a public thread entitled, 'TRANSPARENCY IN TOT', which was quickly deleted):

Hello Everyone!

Please Note:  Anyone who has made 20 or more posts is included in this mail out.

TRANSPARENCY IN TOT

A healthy community needs to be publicly transparent.  There have been many issues brought to the table which are mostly being ignored by 'management'.  Heavy censorship is being used to stifle free speech.  Those who raise serious questions about any subject are often labeled as 'trolls', 'pot-stirrers', and even unsubscribed or banned.  Often, threads are 'sanitized' to remove any and all traces of such questioning.  Most criticism is frowned upon and regarded as an attack against members -- regardless of who they are.  Perhaps, not all members are as ideally respectful of others as they ought to be or communicate as eloquently as others.  Still, they need to be heard without being labeled, ridiculed, and/or attacked.

We are all adults here.  We are self-governing.  Let's leave our egos at the door and approach this in an open, honest, respectful dialog.  Rules are not written in stone and are meant to be flexible to help maintain a healthy, happy, safe community.  Rules become laws when they only serve the few.  We are many.  We are equals.  All our voices need to be heard.

This may be a private forum, but there is a public aspect to it.  The public have access to many threads, and it is the public that are 'enticed' to join under the premise that TOT is a fair, safe place for all.  If this is an entirely private forum and the 'management' is comfortable with how it is run, then run it as such, but do not invite the public in under a false premise.

Thank you.

Speaking on behalf of those who can no longer speak, those who are afraid to speak, and those who wish to speak but are afraid they will not be heard,

sincerely and respectfully,

Pris

After people started responding positively to me, this is what I sent them with my message, 'TRANSPARENCY IN TOT', attached:

Right now, I'm asking for everyone's help to keep the ball rolling.

If you agree with me and are... daring... how would you like to repost this as a thread (mine has been 'removed')?  I'm asking for everyone's help here.  I'm asking for people to post this as often as possible.  The more it is posted, the more people will see it.

(You can also 'hide' it inside another thread.)

If you create a new thread, you may have to put it in under a new title.

------------------------------------------

Meantime, I joined a new forum, Mental Floss 2, where we are able to freely discuss this ongoing event.  Many members from TOT (and former members), have joined me there because of what happened.  

Here is a post I shared with the members of MF2 on the 'TOT refugees' thread:

Just to let everyone know, I'm certain my all my PMs were read on TOT since I've been banned -- that means EVERYTHING from what happened after I put up my 'TRANSPARENCY IN TOT' thread and PM'd message (I'd deleted everything prior).

I'm sorry, I should have deleted them because I knew it was just a matter of time before they'd ban me.

So, if you talked to me, they'll know about you, too.

There are already things they've said that suggest they have (they've put up a new bulletin for everyone to read).

As you may know, I was banned for 'spamming' which I didn't do. There was nothing commercial about what I sent out.

And, they say I mass PM'd people to join the Mental Floss 2 forum IN MY 'TRANSPARENCY' MESSAGE, which I did not. They're getting their facts mixed up. That was separate and I only told about 9 people -- towards the end -- about the other forum (where I was going). The only way they'd know anything about that forum (yes, this one) is if they read my PMs.

I also started telling a few people that the main message was about 'freedom of speech' -- which it was. It was ALSO about TRANSPARENCY. In their 'must read' bulletin they claim my message was not about 'transparency' at all. The only way they'd come up with something so ludicrous is if they read my PMs.

Soon after my ban, the trolls began to arrive, so Mental Floss 2 has had to ask people to register in order to enter.  At the moment, we've allowed one troll to remain, as an example, of what we're dealing with (there were two trolls initially).  These 'trolls' are real trolls and have done nothing but insult us venomously -- often swearing -- and using vulgar, degrading language.  We do not wish to label anyone unjustly because we know how that feels and have left their comments up for all to see.

I am here, sharing this story and the 'message', demanding freedom of speech for all of us, regardless of the situation, in the hopes that it continues to spread.

So, that's it in a nutshell.  I hope you've enjoyed reading this as much as I've enjoyed living it -- and continue to do so.

Pris

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please feel free to copy the above message in its entirety and share it with others.

I give my gratitude to The Mists of Avalon for having this space available for me to share this message.

Thank you.

You do realize going on your one woman crusade you have more hater's now than ever before.Front street/Vancouver avenue

You fill up forums with your kitty Krap shite

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Last edited by Carol on Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You are in violation of one of the two forum rules. Mutual respect to ALL members. Please edit your text.)
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:35 am

Apparently, our 'resident troll' has finally made an appearance on The Mists.
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:57 am

Isn't 'We Are Legion' supposed to be protectors of free speech?

This is a bit of an hypocrisy to whoever is claiming to be Legion.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:06 am

hotblood wrote:

You do realize going on your one woman crusade you have more hater's now than ever before.Front street/Vancouver avenue

You fill up forums with your kitty Krap shite

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
    I have news for you, 'hotblood' and you better listen very carefully.

Among my closest friends are a couple of hackers - people I know for more than 30 years, from the times of the 80's squatters movement - so make no mistake, if you start a 'war' expect that to backfire right up to your doorstep..

They ARE part of 'Legion' and have no compassion whatsoever with people who misuse their name.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLRTVYgEq4 

btw, in love and light, of course...

Whistle

Last edited by TRANCOSO on Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:22 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Pris wrote:

DAVID BOWIE - It's No Game (Part 1&2)
    Shiruetto ya kage ga kakumei o miteiru
    Mo tengoku no giyu no kaidan wa nai

[/b]

So wheres the moral,when people have their fingers broken?
    To be insulted by these fascists is so degrading...

Oh, yes!  Very Happy   That's a great song.  

I find being insulted by fascists more irritating than degrading.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:40 am