tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
enemyofNWO
lawlessline
LeeEllisMusic
mudra
CetaceousOne
TRANCOSO
Anchor
burgundia
giovonni
anomalous cowherd
Mercuriel
Bullet in the Moon
16 posters

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

Post  Bullet in the Moon Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:54 pm

I definatley dont think it was a Contrail,..

Im pretty sure it wasnt a missile - coz they go in straight lines!!

I dont think it was the Chinese - it would be WAY to close to a war, and the Chinese dont do games!! They are ON or OFF and I think if they were going to make a point it wouldnt be this Subtle! Look at what they are doing with finance - They dont mess about!

Ufo, or Ship - Hmmm Maybe but as far as I know the propulsion systems used on any interstellar craft would not be using engines that emit...ANYTHING frankly let alone leave a trail!

However a thought to chime in.....Haarp, Blue Beam , 3d Hologram that you can almost touch - that can be kept there as long as you like ,or turned off whenever and be used in the media to create....well whatever the hell they want to create......whatever enemy...Could be one idea (Out the box, I know...) But they could also be banging all these recent UFOS up in the sky or Spirals etc etc

It would certainly get chat forums bouncing around at the thought of who potential attackers are??- Its an Old magicians trick and maybe we should be looking for whats in the left hand and not the lines in the sky....

I AM pretty sure its early seedlings in a well planted Flag Op

Dunno what the hell is going on, but my monies are still on the good ol' same ol' Powers that wish they were gonna be !!(But they're not!)

Much Love

KrS
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 4 Empty Re: Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

Post  Mercuriel Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Just to be clear and I only offer this as Info.

Remnant Annunaki Ships apparently use(d) Mercury in Their Antigrav Engines so Ships of that Class leave/left Slag behind as well as a Contrail.

These Ships were used in the Past to take Gold up to the Moon and Mars where the Interstellar Fleets would then take them onto further destinations.

I am not shooting down anyone's Theory - Just saying is all. We must always be careful of generalities...

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    golfsierra
    golfsierra

Post  golfsierra Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:26 am

Carol wrote:
    Also were transcripts from Dan Burish on Project Aquarius and Time Travel, Colin Andrews on Inside the Crop Circles, Al Beilik on The Philadelphia Experiment Revisited, Travis Walton and Stan Romanak Contactee Case.

The book is really excellent and is going to the publishers this week. Should be available to the public in January.
    For your information:
    Al Bielek was already debunked in 2003. His version of his involvelment in the so-called Philadelphia Experiment was unveiled as hoax. He never participated in the Philadelphia Experiment, that's for sure.
    It's interesting to see, that his fake story still becomes part of book compilations of a certain kind and that apperently intelligent people still spread those lies and sell them as if they were the truth. cyclops

See bielek-debunked.com for the full story.

Golf Sierra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Okay, this thread is about the Missile Launch

and then I'll address the issue about Al Bielek briefly.

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 4 7774390_448x252
    'Mystery missile' determined to be airplane
    This video frame grab provided by KCBS/KCAL shows what could be a missile launched off the California coast, Monday, Nov. 8, 2010. The Defense Department said Tuesday it was trying to determine if a missile was launched Monday off the coast of Southern California and, if so, who might have fired it. Spokesmen for the Navy, Air Force, and other military organizations said they were looking into a video posted on the CBS News website that shows an object shooting across the sky and leaving a large contrail, or vapor trail, over the Pacific Ocean.

LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Finally, there's an answer about the mysterious vapor trail that streaked across the sky on Monday night.

At first glance, the billowy trail in the sky looked for certain to be a rocket or missile, but according to ABC News, the Pentagon has determined it was an airplane.

Some scientists agreed, saying you don't need a rocket or a missile to leave a trail like that. All you need is a jetliner flying in the right direction to trick your brain into seeing an optical illusion.

The vapor trail made headlines across the country.

Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Robert Ellsworth said he thought it could be a test firing of an intercontinental ballistic missile from a submarine. But the FAA's radar replays didn't detect anything.

NORAD did not monitor any missile activity, and nearby Vandenberg Air Force Base had no planned rocket launches.

Then a physics professor said it was probably a plane.

"It seemed to change directions. Ballistic missiles don't do that. It doesn't accelerate. Ballistic missiles accelerate," said Dr. Michio Kaku, professor of physics at City University of New York.

Kaku also said the mysterious object was going in the wrong direction for it to be a ballistic missile.

"Ballistic missiles go east to west. This one seems to be going north and south," he said.

Could the vapor trail have been an optical illusion?

If a plane leaves a contrail while climbing into the sky, its trajectory would appear angled, but if you see the contrail from another angle, with it traveling away from you, it could look as though the object is going straight up -- like a rocket.

"If you figure that it would go up into the atmosphere, and other nations would pick it up on their radar, but you see no indication of an accelerating object in the upper atmosphere," Kaku said. "Therefore, it's probably not a ballistic missile. I'm beginning to lean more toward the airplane theory."

Some people had speculated that it was a secret launch by the U.S. military, but experts point out that if the government wanted to keep it secret, it wouldn't launch a rocket or missile so close to Los Angeles and its millions of residents.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=7778744

Next, Dan. Paola Harris is a close personal friend of mine and a world-renown photojournalist in the Exopolotics and Ufology field. She has done dozens of interviews all in person and all recorded so everything is transcribed word-for-word. Since she actually sits down with each of the people she interviews she also is in a situation where she has become close friends with many of these notables and cross checks information with other well known “credible” people in the field. Paola has an excellent sense of who is lying and will not publish or print something she senses is bogus. She did interviews with Al and Dan. Her interviews are valid and these individuals, in her professional opinion and with her wide varied background (which is immense) are on the up-and-up. Anyone can debunk someone else, but debunking doesn’t mean that information presented to her wasn’t true.

As I'm the one who reviews and edits many of these unpublished transcripts I can also validate that the information she has is valid.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:46 pm

From the onset I thought it was a Chinese Missile because the President was in Asia and this seemed something the Chinese would do just to let him know he is not the one calling the shots these days. It was a show of power by the Chinese. Besides, all anyone had to do was look at the presidents face when he walked out of one of the meetings in Asia to know things weren't going to well for him. What I find sad is the cover-up again and how the American public is lied to again! Absolutely pathetic. Treating the American public like they're brain dead all too often contributes to them becoming brain dead. I remember when an experiment was done with a regular class of ordinary children but the teachers were all told the kids were gifted. And the teachers taught them and treated them as gifted... and by the time it was all over, the kids were gifted. One would think rather then the dumbing down of American our own President would want to be honest with the citizens of American. But then again what can we expect from someone who was born in Kenya and violated the Constitution by pursuing an office he has no right to hold as he is NOT a Natural Born Citizen. He knows the law and violates it, repeatedly. Bush wasn't any different. The last president I really liked was JFK and he was taken out because he was man enough to speak the truth and go after corruption. He had courage. Now we have wimps and presidents who get into office by election fraud. Personally, I'd like to see Hillary and Palin run as those two women are loose cannons and are not beholding to corporate "big business." In essence he has sold his soul to the company store.

My biggest beef with Obama is that when he had the chance to give the financial bailout to the public (WHO HAD TO PAY FOR THIS S.H.I.T IN THE FIRST PLACE) he didn't. If the bailout had gone to the public, the people who owned homes, they could have paid off their houses, the banks would have gotten all of their money and more as many of these people would have taken out equity loans to pay off everything else - the banks would have got their money again. But NO, they gave the bansters the money and put a strangle hold on the American people where the banks screwed them through Adjustable Rate Mortgages, high interest rates and foreclosing on homes that were now worth less then when they were purchased. The American public is screwed so many different ways they don't have enough orifices to go around. I'm so against politicians who create more problems and line their own nests at the expense of the American public. I still think the whole political elections system should be scraped and a lottery system put in place instead. It would save the tax payers billions that can be used for America's infrastructure instead. Next, get free energy out to the public where homes can be heated and lighted without paying outrageous monthly electric and energy bills. Just for our electric and gasoline we pay between $600-$700 a month and I rarely drive around anymore. We don't have heating nor air conditioning. And we have solar for the water heater. Gas is now up to almost $4 a gallon. It's bloody outrageous. Buying an electric car with solar carport will most likely be cheaper then paying the monthly gas bill. And why aren't there more incentives for this?

The price of some of these electric cars are out of sight. And now China is on the event horizon with its contrail streaking off into the sky. We should be making electric cars and selling them to the Chinese! The US would make a fortune if someone could get past the strangle hold of Big Oil. And why isn't our President thinking outside of the box on this? Do you really want to know? No one would believe it but this is the truth. Because our government is into time travel. Col. Corso said so. And Project Pegasus sent people into the future to discover who future Presidents would be. Yup. And Obama was contacted about his destiny before the ripe old age of twenty. So what do you think happened? I suspect that he was contacted at a young age and groomed by corporate big business. He was in their pocket even before running for office. And that is likely the truth of what transpired. Take it or leave it. Time travel is real and is used to manipulate world events including who is in office. At least with a lottery there may be a slim chance for some type of honest transfer of power. But I have doubts with that given the current political environment we live in.

giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Yes i agree with your sentiments Carol Hmmm

something has got to give > very soon Question
    devakas
    devakas

Post  devakas Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:27 am

Military veterans confirm it was not ours.

It is interesting post about the mystery missile:

source
    Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:30 am

devakas wrote:Military veterans confirm it was not ours.

It is interesting post about the mystery missile:

source

Interesting article.

IS IT REALLY CHINA?

There is only one reason that the United States didn’t announce the usual “weather balloon” or “box cutters” cover stories. It means that the nation responsible, assuming it is China, warned us that they would go public and that the American military had to live with the humiliation as a punishment.

There is no other explanation. There also is no other “suspect” than China, who has the interests in the Pacific region, the technical capability and the complex “love-hate” relationship with the United States. China finances Americas debt, they are our largest trading partner, certainly our primary business partner in the world today in every way and are still continually presented to the American people as an enemy. Our homes are filled with Chinese products, without China, our local Walmarts would stand empty.

Assuming China, and without a denial from the Pentagon, we must assume China, what could the United States have done to push them this far? Is China telling the United States that we are ‘mad dogs’ ready to be “put down?”
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:57 am

The Walmarts standing empty would not be such a bad thing as they put many, many small businesses out-of-business. Small business might get going again if Walmart was not there.

Micjer
    Micjer

Post  Micjer Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:12 am

Guaranteed that the quality of products would be better and we wouldn't have to worry about health issues like this.....

Cadmium, lead found in drinking glasses

http://www.mail.com/intl/article.aspx/us/0/apnews/us/20101122/u_us-cadmium-lead-glassware?pageid=1

'Drinking glasses depicting comic book and movie characters such as Superman, Wonder Woman and the Tin Man from "The Wizard of Oz" exceed federal limits for lead in children's products by up to 1,000 times, according to laboratory testing commissioned by The Associated Press.

The decorative enamel on the superhero and Oz sets -- made in China and purchased at a Warner Brothers Studios store in Burbank -- contained between 16 percent and 30.2 percent lead. The federal limit on children's products is 0.03 percent. The same glasses also contained relatively high levels of the even-more-dangerous cadmium, though there are no federal limits on that toxic metal in design surfaces.'

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 4 Us-cadmium

Is this on purpose or by accident?
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:20 am

Chinese product are ill-famed for containing high quantities of toxic substances. Last year i bought a cooton sweater made in China, distributed by a German company. On the label it said that it had been tested for the contents of toxic materials and that it was safe. So now some tests even clothes.
    mudra
    mudra

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 4 Empty ya

Post  mudra Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:50 am

: Missile was CHINESE - President KNEW IT. Systems Failed. Cover-up!

http://bigwobblenews.blogspot.com/2010/11/startling-experts-missile-was-chinese.html

Two governmental military experts with extensive experience working with missiles and computer security systems have examined the television video and conclude the mysterious contrail originating some 30 miles off the coast near Los Angeles did not come from a jet – but rather, they say the exhaust and the billowing plume emanated from a single source nozzle of a missile, probably made in China.
    They further suggest the missile was fired from a submerged Chinese nuclear submarine off America's coast, and point out that the timing of the alleged Chinese missile shot coincided with an increasing confrontation between the U.S. and China, and was likely meant to send a message to Washington.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WGcSuGojYA&feature=player_embedded

WND - ORIGINAL ARTICLEhttp://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE....

Hear Carl Gallups Live talk radio on NW FL's TALK RADIO - 1330 WEBY AM - broadcasting to a 4 state area on the Gulf Coast - every Friday afternoon - 4-6 pm CT.

FREEDOM FRIDAY RADIO WEBSITE
    (Click the LISTEN LIVE button on Friday afternoons from 4-6 PM - Central Time - USA)http://www.hickoryhammockbaptist.org/...

PPSIMMONS FB Fan Clubhttps://www.facebook.com/pages/PPSIMMO...

Love Always
    mudra
    golfsierra
    golfsierra

Post  golfsierra Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:55 pm

Carol wrote:Okay, this thread is about the Missile Launch

Next, Dan. Paola Harris is a close personal friend of mine and a world-renown photojournalist in the Exopolotics and Ufology field. She has done dozens of interviews all in person and all recorded so everything is transcribed word-for-word. Since she actually sits down with each of the people she interviews she also is in a situation where she has become close friends with many of these notables and cross checks information with other well known “credible” people in the field. Paola has an excellent sense of who is lying and will not publish or print something she senses is bogus. She did interviews with Al and Dan. Her interviews are valid and these individuals, in her professional opinion and with her wide varied background (which is immense) are on the up-and-up. Anyone can debunk someone else, but debunking doesn’t mean that information presented to her wasn’t true.

As I'm the one who reviews and edits many of these unpublished transcripts I can also validate that the information she has is valid.
    Would you mind to join a discussion about the credibility of Alfred Bielek ?
    I don't know how your friend Paola Harris is able to find out by her senses, if other people are credible or lying, and frankly I don't care. But me and my colleagues have done a solid 5-year investigation into Alfred Bielek's claims about his alleged participation in the Philadelphia Experiment and proved him to be a liar. I chose to develop knowledge from facts instead of believing into something, what is your position if you had the choice ?

Best regards,

Golf Sierra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:39 pm

golfsierra wrote:
    Carol wrote:Okay, this thread is about the Missile Launch

Would you mind to join a discussion about the credibility of Alfred Bielek ?
    I don't know how your friend Paola Harris is able to find out by her senses, if other people are credible or lying, and frankly I don't care. But me and my colleagues have done a solid 5-year investigation into Alfred Bielek's claims about his alleged participation in the Philadelphia Experiment and proved him to be a liar. I chose to develop knowledge from facts instead of believing into something, what is your position if you had the choice ?

Best regards,

Golf Sierra

Then we should start a new thread on this as I love facts... as long as they are just that, facts. Having worked with the scientific model it is also well known that facts can be used to skew information and present a picture entirely different at times to make a slanted point of view. I bring to the table numerous transcripts from a variety of sources who worked on the inside. And some personal first hand contactee information.

What are your sources? And please feel free to start your thread on this as I would look forward to reading what you wish to share.

Would you like to start with this?

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=gschelm@libero.it&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:20 pm