tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
enemyofNWO
lawlessline
LeeEllisMusic
mudra
CetaceousOne
TRANCOSO
Anchor
burgundia
giovonni
anomalous cowherd
Mercuriel
Bullet in the Moon
16 posters

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

Post  enemyofNWO Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:09 am

CNN has published the Wayne Madsen explanation of the missile "incident " . The original Wayne Madsen article appeared on Infowars .
    It is worth reading it . According to Madsen it was a Chinese warning to the USA for quantitative easing No 2 .
    It is significant that CNN is re-printing this story
    here is a SNIP

iReport —
    China flexed its military muscle Monday evening in the skies west of Los Angeles when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast. WMR’s intelligence sources in Asia, including Japan, say the belief by the military commands in Asia and the intelligence services is that the Chinese decided to demonstrate to the United States its capabilities on the eve of the G-20 Summit in Seoul and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Tokyo, where President Obama is scheduled to attend during his ten-day trip to Asia.

The reported Chinese missile test off Los Angeles came as a double blow to Obama. The day after the missile firing, China’s leading credit rating agency, Dagong Global Credit Rating, downgraded sovereign debt rating of the United States to A-plus from AA. The missile demonstration coupled with the downgrading of the United States financial grade represents a military and financial show of force by Beijing to Washington.

The Pentagon spin machine, backed by the media reporters who regularly cover the Defense Department, as well as officials of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), and the U.S. Northern Command, is now spinning various conspiracy theories, including describing the missile plume videotaped by KCBS news helicopter cameraman Gil Leyvas at around 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, during the height of evening rush hour, as the condensation trail from a jet aircraft. Other Pentagon-inspired cover stories are that the missile was actually an amateur rocket or an optical illusion.
    END SNIP
    the rest at
    http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-517867?ref=feeds%2Flatest
    or

http://www.infowars.com/wayne-madsen-china-fired-missile-seen-in-southern-california/
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 3 Empty Re: Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

Post  Carol Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:44 am

http://projectworldawareness.com/2010/11/just-in-alert-they-want-this-to-go-away-buttttttt/

Just in Alert…They want this to go away…buttttttt

November 11, 2010
    FC2- ANDREW/ RET

Hello Steve,

Finally there is something that has occurred, in which I am actually an expert and qualified to give a real answer about.

I am a retired U.S. Navy FireControl Technician, who is platform certified in the gun and missile systems on board Adams class guided missile destroyers, I have also worked with the Navy’s Harpoon, Tomahawk and ASROC missile systems. (FireControl Techs operate, maintain and repair the computer, radar and periphial systems used to launch and guide the various naval weapon systems, we are the guys who “PUSH THE BUTTON”)

Anyway, what I saw in the recent video concerning the object 30 miles off the coast of CA. Is blatently a foreign made, Large Cruise or ICBM missile, being launched by a sub-surface aquatic platform. First I know its a large missile because it did not exhibit the typical “corkscrewing” trajectory of a beam riding missile as it trys to aquire the targeting beam. This tells me its a Big Boy with a complete guidence system installed in it, what is nicknamed a “fire and forget” missile, as once its launched its internal guidance system takes over and there is no real need for external guidance.

Secondly, I’m fairly confident its not one of ours, as the vapor trail appears “dirty” it looks brownish. I have personally been involved in (5) SM2 missile launches, and (2) ASROC missile launches, and have been on safety observation for at least 15 more launches of Harpoons, Tomahawks and other missiles. We put alot of sweat and money into our “birds” and part of that is the fuel cells, they burn very clean, a whitish-blue infact, not a dirty blackish brown. That missile had rather crude fuel cells, which tells me its not one of ours.

I bet the brass in Washington is freaked out big time, because of what I know of our “defenses” they should really have had a pretty good idea this thing was sitting there, and they should have been watching it, not only that the moment it broke the surface of the water and ignited our early warning dopplar should have picked it up, and relayed the info to NORAD, and the CAP units flying patrol over the country…

Any high ranking expert who believes this is a condensation trail off of a commercial airliner is lying or stupid. I hope you hear from other Fire Control Techs who saw the same thing I did!

I forgot something, as any Firecontrol Tech or Gunnersmate will verify, the protocals to launch a missile are so complex, there is no way this was an “accidental” launch. I do not want to share too much info, but there is no “one red button” to launch a missile, thats all hollywood B.S. Yes two keys are turned to arm the system, but it takes at least three other things to occur in proper sequence to launch a bird, so thats at least 5 people all doing something at the right time. Its impossible to accidently lauch a missile! FC2- ANDREW/ RET

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/10_Global/101111.missiles.just.in.alert.html

Related articles

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California (news.sky.com)
    Wayne Madsen: China Fired Missile Seen In Southern California… (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
    Mystery ‘missile’ launch in US: the theories (telegraph.co.uk

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:52 am

http://gunnyg.wordpress.com/2010/11/12/wayne-madsen-china-fired-missile-seen-in-southern-california/

010Gunny GLeave a commentGo to comments
    Prison Planet.com – http://www.prisonplanet.com

Wayne Madsen: China Fired Missile Seen In Southern California

Posted By admin On November 12, 2010 @ 4:36 am In World News
    Wayne Madsen Report
    November 12, 2010

Pentagon and its embedded media covering up Chinese show of force off LA

China flexed its military muscle Monday evening in the skies west of Los Angeles when a Chinese Navy Jin class ballistic missile nuclear submarine, deployed secretly from its underground home base on the south coast of Hainan island, launched an intercontinental ballistic missile from international waters off the southern California coast. WMR’s intelligence sources in Asia, including Japan, say the belief by the military commands in Asia and the intelligence services is that the Chinese decided to demonstrate to the United States its capabilities on the eve of the G-20 Summit in Seoul and the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit in Tokyo, where President Obama is scheduled to attend during his ten-day trip to Asia.

The reported Chinese missile test off Los Angeles came as a double blow to Obama. The day after the missile firing, China’s leading credit rating agency, Dagong Global Credit Rating, downgraded sovereign debt rating of the United States to A-plus from AA. The missile demonstration coupled with the downgrading of the United States financial grade represents a military and financial show of force by Beijing to Washington.

The Pentagon spin machine, backed by the media reporters who regularly cover the Defense Department, as well as officials of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), and the U.S. Northern Command, is now spinning various conspiracy theories, including describing the missile plume videotaped by KCBS news helicopter cameraman Gil Leyvas at around 5:00 pm Pacific Standard Time, during the height of evening rush hour, as the condensation trail from a jet aircraft. Other Pentagon-inspired cover stories are that the missile was actually an amateur rocket or an optical illusion.

Experts agree that this was a ballistic missile being fired off of Los Angeles. Pentagon insists it was a jet aircraft or model rocket.

There are no records of a plane in the area having taken off from Los Angeles International Airport or from other airports in the region. The Navy and Air Force have said that they were not conducting any missile tests from submarines, ships, or Vandenberg Air Force Base. The Navy has also ruled out an accidental firing from one of its own submarines.

Missile experts, including those from Jane’s in London, say the plume was definitely from a missile, possibly launched from a submarine. WMR has learned that the missile was likely a JL-2 ICBM, which has a range of 7,000 miles, and was fired in a northwesterly direction over the Pacific and away from U.S. territory from a Jin class submarine. The Jin class can carry up to twelve such missiles.

Navy sources have revealed that the missile may have impacted on Chinese territory and that the National Security Agency (NSA) likely posseses intercepts of Chinese telemtry signals during the missile firing and subsequent testing operations.

Japanese and other Asian intelligence agencies believe that a Chinese Jin-class SSBN submarine conducted missile “show of force” in skies west of Los Angeles.

Asian intelligence sources believe the submarine transited from its base on Hainan through South Pacific waters, where U.S. anti-submarine warfare detection capabilities are not as effective as they are in the northern and mid-Pacific, and then transited north to waters off of Los Angeles.

The Pentagon, which has spent billions on ballistic missile defense systems, a pet project of former Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, is clearly embarrassed over the Chinese show of strength.

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 3 Jinroute

Likely route of Jin-class submarine from Hainan base.

The White House also wants to donwplay the missile story before Presidnet Obama meets with his Chinese counterpart in Seoul and Tokyo. According to Japanese intelligence sources, Beijing has been angry over United States and allied naval exercises in the South China and Yellow Seas, in what China considers its sphere of influence, and the missile firing within the view of people in Southern California was a demonstration that China’s navy can also play in waters off the American coast.

For the U.S. Navy, the Chinese show of force is a huge embarassment, especially for the Navy’s Pacific Command in Pearl Harbor, where Japan’s December 7, 1941 attack on the fleet at Pearl Harbor remains a sore subject.

In 2002, national security adviser Condoleezza Rice reportedly scolded visiting Chinese General Xiong Guankai, the deputy chief of staff for intelligence of the People’s Liberation Army, for remarks he allegedly made in 1995 that China would use nuclear weapons on Los Angeles. Xiong denied he made any such comments but the “spin” on the story helped convince Congress to sink billions of additional dollars into ballistic missile defense, sometimes referred to at “Star Wars II.”

burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Once the mainstream media say it was the Chinese I will know that it is a lie or an element of manipulation to get the desired result, which could be anything..even a war with CHina, everything pre-planned of course...a long time ago...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:35 pm

I had already posted the above news on Burgundia's thread but no one seems to have noticed .
    I got mixed up between this thread and burgundia's .
    It would be great if mods could merge them.

Anyway post 4 I made contained an interesting video:

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/mystery-missile-launched-off-the-coast-of-california-t1226.htm

Love from me
    mudra
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 3 Empty Ufo edited out of Missile Pics

Post  Bullet in the Moon Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:00 am

Watch it for this one gets taken down:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVB5RQy_D6M
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:46 am

Those photos are really amazing aren't they. I don't worry about nuclear attack any more given how the ETs are always disarming nukes... or arming them just to mess with military heads.

I just finished editing Paola Harris's book Exopolotics: Stargate to a New Reality which included unpublished transcripts from notables such as Charles Hall, Colonel Philip Corso, Dr. X, Pilots: Jean Charles Dubroc – France, Dr. Milton Torres – US AirForce, Guy Kirkwood – US Airforce, and Paul Hellyer Ex Canadian Defense Minister.

Also were transcripts from Dan Burish on Project Aquarius and Time Travel, Colin Andrews on Inside the Crop Circles, Al Beilik on The Philadelphia Experiment Revisited, Travis Walton and Stan Romanak Contactee Case.

The book is really excellent and is going to the publishers this week. Should be available to the public in January.

And I wonder if it really was from a Chinese sub because if it was - even they know they are being watched by ET. It's no big secret given all the ET activity in China which even closed down one of their airports.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Bullet in the Moon wrote:Watch it for this one gets taken down:

Thubs Up
    Perhaps the rocket was aimed at that cylinder shaped object... They sure need to practice more, if that's the case.
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Carol wrote:Those photos are really amazing aren't they. I don't worry about nuclear attack any more given how the ETs are always disarming nukes... or arming them just to mess with military heads.

I just finished editing Paola Harris's book Exopolotics: Stargate to a New Reality which included unpublished transcripts from notables such as Charles Hall, Colonel Philip Corso, Dr. X, Pilots: Jean Charles Dubroc – France, Dr. Milton Torres – US AirForce, Guy Kirkwood – US Airforce, and Paul Hellyer Ex Canadian Defense Minister.

Also were transcripts from Dan Burish on Project Aquarius and Time Travel, Colin Andrews on Inside the Crop Circles, Al Beilik on The Philadelphia Experiment Revisited, Travis Walton and Stan Romanak Contactee Case.

The book is really excellent and is going to the publishers this week. Should be available to the public in January.

And I wonder if it really was from a Chinese sub because if it was - even they know they are being watched by ET. It's no big secret given all the ET activity in China which even closed down one of their airports.

Hi Carol,

The book sounds interesting although I have to say, I followed the whole Al Bielek rabbit hole years ago and struggled to trust anything he said - (even though I do "Buy" some of the montauk stuff), and as for Burisch(Dr Crane!!)....he really tests my BS meter to the max - again some, SOME(tinyBits) of his story rings true...but HIM....Hes just a blatant Bullshitter!!

I Would be interested to see how the subjects all tie together and what picture is formed when they are.

I also agree with you, Im long past giving two halfs of sh*t - if Im going to be Nuked or Solar Fried or eaten by lizards, savaged by waves or smashed up by Nibiru!! If any of the tosh above is true then Im really not fussed on what dehydrated bean meal im going to drink this evening.... Im gonna stand there with a smile and take whats mine!! I know I cant die and with this Im 100% comfortable, so there isnt any global event that can really frighten me.....its a game and Ive got front row seats!

Nahhh if the worlds gonna go bang - Im going bang with it! Im not gonna worry about how to live through it!

THEY want people depressed and miserable waiting for the day it all ends - then people dont have to get of their arses and clean up their own trash NOW!! Can just continue moaning coz its "all gonna end now anyway"

Scuse my french but B*llox to that!!

It dawned on me one day, whilst emerged in reading about secret societies, luciferian cults etc etc and wondering why all this info is available to me, why hadnt the authors been double tapped – Then it struck me, its easy .....they WANT us spending our time reading all this Low Vibe crap!! Not because its unbture (It Is'nt) But then we are not focusing on Hi Freq stuff that can genuinely help us all get out of the hole were all in!

No more fear from me,….I just keep looking up and smilling!!

Much Love to all!

KrS
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:05 pm

I know what you mean Krs. It isn't worth getting upset over or worrying about. What IS exciting is just how many are getting over the DOOM roller coaster ride and refusing to let whatever it is bother them to much by taking them for a fear ride. That's the bright side. Many are moving on from being emotionally manipulated and refusing to sink into fear over the what MAY happen and are more pissed off at what IS happening. I call this a reality wake-up call. TPTB have been sneaking all types of controls under our noses by using the FEAR card. Well, guess what? There really comes a time one does let go of fear. I do wonder if it is after the adrenal glands are shot after being jerked around for so many times but when I reached that point for myself... I was done with it. It just isn't worth the effort to be afraid when there are so many other interesting things to do... like learning how to successfully germinate seeds so we can eat our own produce.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Bullet in the Moon wrote:Hi Carol,

The book sounds interesting although I have to say, I followed the whole Al Bielek rabbit hole years ago and struggled to trust anything he said - (even though I do "Buy" some of the montauk stuff), and as for Burisch(Dr Crane!!)....he really tests my BS meter to the max - again some, SOME(tinyBits) of his story rings true...but HIM....Hes just a blatant Bullshitter!!

I Would be interested to see how the subjects all tie together and what picture is formed when they are.

I also agree with you, Im long past giving two halfs of sh*t - if Im going to be Nuked or Solar Fried or eaten by lizards, savaged by waves or smashed up by Nibiru!! If any of the tosh above is true then Im really not fussed on what dehydrated bean meal im going to drink this evening.... Im gonna stand there with a smile and take whats mine!! I know I cant die and with this Im 100% comfortable, so there isnt any global event that can really frighten me.....its a game and Ive got front row seats!

Nahhh if the worlds gonna go bang - Im going bang with it! Im not gonna worry about how to live through it!

THEY want people depressed and miserable waiting for the day it all ends - then people dont have to get of their arses and clean up their own trash NOW!! Can just continue moaning coz its "all gonna end now anyway"

Scuse my french but B*llox to that!!

It dawned on me one day, whilst emerged in reading about secret societies, luciferian cults etc etc and wondering why all this info is available to me, why hadnt the authors been double tapped – Then it struck me, its easy .....they WANT us spending our time reading all this Low Vibe crap!! Not because its unbture (It Is'nt) But then we are not focusing on Hi Freq stuff that can genuinely help us all get out of the hole were all in!

No more fear from me,….I just keep looking up and smilling!!

Much Love to all!

KrS
    Toast
    Life is so simple.

The solution to a problem is to be found right in front of you, rather than over the horizon.

Nice to have you here, Bullet.
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:36 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Bullet in the Moon wrote:
    Toast
    Life is so simple.

The solution to a problem is to be found right in front of you, rather than over the horizon.

Nice to have you here, Bullet.

Completley Agree, right in front or right inside of you!!

Thanks Trans,very kind of you to say!!

KrS
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 3 Empty China skyscraper on fire

Post  Bullet in the Moon Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:44 pm

While I doubt VERY much that there is a connection to the cali missile, I found this

And If I were to play advocate and run logicallywith the fulfords of the world - then a retaliation wouldnt sound so crazy

So then I thought i would post here just in case, it would be good to catalogue other strange (seemingly unrelated) goings on right now that may seem independent....but may not be?!?

If China had launched a warning missile (which I very much doubt) then someone would retaliate, wouldnt they....Maybe?!?

Wonder how it started?

A Shanghai skyscraper has caught fire killing at least five people and injuring dozens more, according to China's state media.

Fire in Shanghai high-rise block kills 42

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20101115/twl-china-skycraper-on-fire-41f21e0.html
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:59 pm

As totally mentally deranged and out-of-touch with the public congress officials are they would all have to commit suicide if they were to attack China with Russia as China's allies. With the exception of the shadow goverment's military secret space program... we are sitting in the dust next to China. They now have the world's fastest computer. Not sure about the ET computers though.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:26 pm

Bullet in the Moon wrote:A Shanghai skyscraper has caught fire killing at least five people and injuring dozens more, according to China's state media.

Fire in Shanghai high-rise block kills 42

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20101115/twl-china-skycraper-on-fire-41f21e0.html
    Again a better construction than the Twin Towers.
    Makes you wonder...
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:41 pm

Carol wrote:As totally mentally deranged and out-of-touch with the public congress officials are they would all have to commit suicide if they were to attack China with Russia as China's allies. With the exception of the shadow goverment's military secret space program... we are sitting in the dust next to China. They now have the world's fastest computer. Not sure about the ET computers though.
    The American Empire has come to an end.

1) Remember: Nostradamus' most famous doomsday prediction warns future generations of a King of Terror – ‘the Great King of the Mongols’ - descending from the skies in July 1999.

Century X, Quatrain 72
    The year 1999 seven month,
    From the sky will come a great King of terror:
    To bring back to life the great King of Angolmois, (the Mongols),
    Before after Mars to reign by good luck

2) There have always been persistent ‘rumours’ about the Nazi-ET connection.

Keep that in mind & compare it with the build up of the Chinese military/economic power & China’s social/political structure – semi-dictatorial.

China's closest, most trusted & only reliable ally, is N. Korea, which has the 4th biggest - & probably the best trained - army of the world.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:52 pm

It is a known fact in some circles that China has ET treaty connections just as the US, Russia, UK and other nations.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Bullet in the Moon wrote:Watch it for this one gets taken down:

> DL'ed

> Archived

- Good Luck having the People forget this one...

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:31 am

Coincidence?

The missile fired off of the California coast this week appeared on the same day that a Chinese sub surprised US officials when it appeared suddenly in a US carrier group back in 2007.

Back in 2007 a Chinese submarine surprised American military chiefs when it popped up close to the massive U.S.S. Kitty Hawk.
    HotAir reported back in 2007:

American military chiefs have been left dumbstruck by an undetected Chinese submarine popping up at the heart of a recent Pacific exercise and close to the vast U.S.S. Kitty Hawk – a 1,000ft supercarrier with 4,500 personnel on board.

By the time it surfaced the 160ft Song Class diesel-electric attack submarine is understood to have sailed within viable range for launching torpedoes or missiles at the carrier.

According to senior Nato officials the incident caused consternation in the U.S. Navy.
    The Americans had no idea China’s fast-growing submarine fleet had reached such a level of sophistication, or that it posed such a threat.

Now this week there was a mysterious “missile” in the sky over California?

Also, authorities have not yet disclosed what caused a cruise ship to lose its power. The event supposedly began at 6 AM roughly about 10-12 hours before the possible missile launch.
    If nothing else, this is interesting.

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2010/11/missile-fired-off-california-coast-on-same-day-that-chinese-sub-appeared-in-us-carrier-group/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+gatewaypundit2+%28Gateway+Pundit%29

Love Always
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:41 am

Well if it was China they could just be letting the US know what they are capable of with respect to taking out all of LA with an EMP. Now I suspect Hollywood wouldn't be too thrilled nor the millions on the freeways everyday. An EMP would certainly change one's way of life instantly. China doesn't have to do anything really other then demonstrate just how easy it would be. The ship MAY have been an EMP demonstration target. Or not. At least we know what it is not. One of ours.

Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:11 am

Carol wrote:At least we know what it is not. One of ours.

Sorry Sis but We KNOW this how ?

See - As far as I'm concerned - The Jury is still out on this one and with that ET Ship observing the Pacific Launch - I'm not sure Whos pulling what Strings...

Simply put - I keep thinking ;

"How does this make Me feel or how is this intended to make Me feel in terms of thinking and in that - Who may be responsible and for what reasons has this Event occurred..."

So far all I'm getting from this Event is that Its to cause Fear in the Masses - Or - Exclusive of that - We (Humans) had nothing to do with It - It was a Remnant Launch and the other ET Ship was observing that They DID leave.

Hmmm - Let Us ask Spirit for clarification...

Heh heh

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:13 am

"Sorry Sis but We KNOW this how ?"

ditto!!
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:34 am

Carol wrote: At least we know what it is not. One of ours.

Im not sure about this one....I tend to think it would be one of "Ours" way before I think china would get that close to US Mainland!!

One side has a really bad track record for false flags and its not China(not that they are perfect of course)!!

For me its simple - I Know that whatever it was, was NOT unknown to the US Military,couldnt have been - whatever they say......they have the most advanced equiptment available ,to make SURE they know where everything is, WHENEVER they want to know, and they do NOT Do surprise's!!! As always - someone knows!!

With Much Love

KrS
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:45 am

Bullet in the Moon wrote:
    Carol wrote: At least we know what it is not. One of ours.

Im not sure about this one....I tend to think it would be one of "Ours" way before I think china would get that close to US Mainland!!

One side has a really bad track record for false flags and its not China(not that they are perfect of course)!!

For me its simple - I Know that whatever it was, was NOT unknown to the US Military,couldnt have been - whatever they say......they have the most advanced equiptment available ,to make SURE they know where everything is, WHENEVER they want to know, and they do NOT Do surprise's!!! As always - someone knows!!

With Much Love

KrS

Ditto!
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:37 am

Well it could have been one of ours but why would the military say they don't know what it is? It certainly does not raise fear among the brain dead in Caliornia as I've not run across any of that type of chatter on the net. It could be a false flag and if so... an epic fail as false flags don't seem to have the same impact these days since 9/11. And I just have a gut feeling on this.. using logic as well that it makes more sense if it was China. But I have no facts, so I really don't know. Some of the reports I read said it was a dirty contrail and we don't have missles that leave that type of wake so it was this little statement that made me think is might be a little gift from the Chinese.

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 6:17 am