tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
enemyofNWO
lawlessline
LeeEllisMusic
mudra
CetaceousOne
TRANCOSO
Anchor
burgundia
giovonni
anomalous cowherd
Mercuriel
Bullet in the Moon
16 posters

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

mudra
    mudra

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 2 Empty a

Post  mudra Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:15 am

anomalous cowherd wrote:whoah, Mudra, I was just THIS MINUTE thinking of posting that!
    The Colleeen Thomas thing is a whole 'nother can of weird. I am 90% certain she is mind controlled, but by whom? and is she BREAKING her mind control or is this what she is SUPPOSED to be doing?
    Being on RT is really almost too much! I'm boggled, more than usual I mean.

Oh brother, Colleen, the self proclaimed mother of the "PLY de-ans," well she has the mammarys for an entire alien species I guess.

Scorpio synchro Wink
    lol! you never miss an opportunity to make us laugh Anomalous .
    I would rather agree Colleen Thomas is mind controlled specially that she hears voices .

Love from me
    mudra

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:21 am

well laugh or cry, it's all getting very weird, Hypnotize and with mind control one wonders what IS the message, because there IS a message.

I'm frankly gob smacked her getting on RT , even if it WAS to make fun of her , but do they do that as a rule? Shocked
    mudra
    mudra

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California - Page 2 Empty Re: Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

Post  mudra Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:29 am

The idea of ETs around is coming on mainstream lately.
    I think Colleen Thomas appearing on RT is part of the deliberate disclosure
    plan.We are being prepared ...

Love from me
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:36 am

Here is the thing, Colleen is just going to make the whole subject seem absurd, and the Plywoodians along with it.

It's interesting, the timing of this coming out and James Gilliland's interviews saying the Pleiadians are now in charge of the clean up . I don't think he meant Colleen somehow. scratch

LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:46 am

Well, she does talk sense about the control on this planet, Bilderberg, corporate oligarchicy, chemtrails, the pharma industry, etc... could be info and/or disinfo mixed in as well.

So what's with her being a "mother" of a Pleidian race?~ this reminds me of the new TV series THE EVENT - in which the lead alien character is called "Mother" (played by Laura Innes of ER fame) Disclosure prep for sure.

So... crazy? Or maybe not so much :)

What is RT news by the way, that's new to me...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:51 am

We Are At War! Internally And Externally

November 10, 2010
    By Steve Quayle

Never, in the History of the US, has the Term Pile it higher and deeper been more pronounced on the "Manure Madness scale", then is now being played out before our eyes! Back ground : All missiles leave fingerprints as to type,speed fuels used, and Telemetry signals or Arming codes and Points of Launch . For NORAD to make the Claim that "they know nothing" is a Sargent Schultz moment Par Excellent-- We have satellites and scanners that can read every inch of a missile in flight. North Korea has Diesel/electric submarines virtually undetectable off our Territorial waters continually as well as China, Russia, and Iran. The U.S.militaries, remote sensing capabilities are the Best in the world so the "Gee we don't know whats going on or what happened" is like Aaron in the Old Testament saying that he didn't understand where the Golden Calf came from even though he was the one that- "FASHIONED IT" The Politicians have long learned that giving the people what they want even when it ultimately kills them is always easier then taking a stand for what's right.The internal wars in the US military,Special operations and Private contractors are daily events--Training accidents,equipment failures and every other excuse and in your face lie is offered up with no regards to Truth- Heres an E-mail from a Listener who monitors Military Frequencies-STEVE, I HEARD THE ALERTS FROM NORAD GO UP WHEN THIS MISSILE WAS FIRED. THE MILITARY TOOK IT SERIOUSLY. IF I GET CLARIFICATION ON WHO LAUNCHED IT I WILL LET YOU KNOW! Steve, For what is worth I thought I would share my thoughts on the mysterious apparent missile contrail sighted the other day. These thoughts are based on my military and flying experience of 30 years or so. As you know I am a Captain at one of the largest airlines in the world so I have seen quite a number of strange things as well as a number of missile and NASA rocket launches from the ground and the air. First, the scenario of a major world power's submarine launching the missile either intentionally or unintentionally seems unlikely due to the proximity to the coast line of the suspected launch. SSBM subs (boomers) do not approach the coast lines for launchings. They are tactically better served to launch from a station far from the coast where they can hide and not be detected. There is no reason to get close to the coast because these weapons have very long ranges and security would be compromised. Second, the scenario of one of our subs launching the missile is a plausible one but only if done accidentally. Accidents do happen but it is highly unlikely one of our Tridents let one fly accidentally. Perhaps an intentional launch by one of ours, again highly unlikely since these launches are done clear of aviation traffic and "Notice to Airmen" NOTAMs are published for planned launches and airspace is shut down, this did not occur. Thirdly, a civilian knuckle head may have launched the possible missile. If this was the case from what I have seen from rocket and missile launches, the "knucklehead von Braun" would have had to build a really big "SPECTRE-esque" (think James Bond plots) humdinger of a rocket to give off that contrail signature. Possible, yes but again highly unlikely. That leaves my last "conventional" scenario. Fourth, a rogue nation or group may have planned the launch possibly coupled with an EMP device. If a group planned such an attack they may have picked a slightly better location but perhaps the launch location was dictated by their circumstances and capabilities to get the device on station. If this scenario is correct then it appears to have been a partial failure. I doubt any group would test their scenario (like this event occurred) because it would give away too much Intel on their intentions. Either the rogue group screwed up the launch or perhaps we have some advanced special technology that was used to throw the launch/targeting off. We both know this technology does exist and may have been used from sub-orbit.(Thank You D.) SQ speaking now-- It is my opinion at this point that based on the Trajectory of the Missile and or Missiles, it was an intercept most likely by a Group in our Military not under the command of NORAD or the Pentagon who has override capability--It appears that it was a combined North Korean/Iran combined submarine launch attempt at an EMP Strike on West Coast--Obviously technology has been sold to Both Nations as an attempt to give them incapacitating short Range Cruise style missiles! What most people are failing to reference is that a similar unexplained missile launch seems to have taken place several days earlier from Luke AFB in Arizona same interesting contrail plume.Von Clausewitz in his Classic book "ON WAR" stated that when goods don't cross borders armies do! When International currencies fail,wars arise and Ladies and Gentleman--we are at the Breaking Point,Tipping point and very soon at the Point of no return! Our Planetary Plundering with Paper Dollars is about to bite us in the bottom like we have never experienced before and there will be nothing left to bend over and kiss goodbye!

This is from Steve Quayle http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/10_Global/101110.we.are.at.war.html he is normally very well informed on US military issues
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:39 am

I just don't like my disinfo so kookily mixed up with conspiratruth ! Does me head in... Nuke
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:49 am

Steve Quayle..a master of fear mongering...
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:03 am

Is Steve Quayle Sorcha Faal?
    LeeEllisMusic
    LeeEllisMusic

Post  LeeEllisMusic Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:09 am

CONSPIRATRUTH ~ What a great term! :)
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:11 am

not to be confused with conspiratainment, which is conspiratruth lite!
    cheers Lee Wink
    lawlessline
    lawlessline

Post  lawlessline Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:38 am

mudra wrote:Astonishing! Colleen Thomas claims: Aliens shot down California missile

The mystery missile that was fired off the coast of California has been solved according to Colleen Thomas, a Pleidian contact. She says the US government was firing an ICBM at Iran and was intercepted by the Pleidians. Soon after President Obama ordered another missile fired at the Pleidians in order to continue Bilderberg and the Illuminati's rule.
    Yesterday reports where coming in of Unidentified flying objects filmed in the missile footage itself, link provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UAeSsvHhTg&feature=player_embedded

The mystery missile that was fired off the coast of California has been solved according to Colleen Thomas, a Pleidian contact. She says the US government was firing an ICBM at Iran and was intercepted by the Pleidians. Soon after President Obama ordered another missile fired at the Pleidians in order to continue Bilderberg and the Illuminati's rule.

http://bigwobblenews.blogspot.com/2010/11/aliens-shot-down-california-missile.html

Love Always
    mudra

She is a mother alright. She is Mother f**kin' mind controlled.

The idea that the Pleidians would stop a missile but allow thousands to die from starvation, poverty, Prostitution not to mention the destruction of this beautiful planet and the eventual death of thousands of species.

She is a real danger to the human race and should be dealt with before she does more harm.

If she is telling the truth then I am getting my muscle up and ready to take on the Pleidians. Obviously they are up for total control of thuis planet and all that live on it.

Sheer publicity for a group of people who are quite frankly fecking mad. Anyone believing this sort of rubbish is actively trying to help the ptb and their poxy mind benders.

Sorry about that rant, but these are serious times and people like that are doing so much bad in the name of peace and love.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:50 am

She is mind-controlled and I feel sorry for her.
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:53 am

LeeEllisMusic wrote:
    What is RT news by the way, that's new to me...

I think its Russia Today but could be wrong.....they alway have big stories on their that are a bit more Squashed in the states.....

No that I am saying its a trustworthy source - Its still TV!!!
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:54 am

lawlessline[/quote]

She is a mother alright. She is Mother f**kin' mind controlled.

[/quote]

Just quality....still Laughing!!
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:47 pm

On the Dutch 'eight o'clock' news, the trail this '(space)craft' polutes the sky with, was explicitly called a 'condence trail'.

So perhaps this is some sort of 'thought control exercise', in which the minds of the sheep are programmed to addept 'chemtrails' as 'contrails'.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:54 pm

Brook has posted some interesting additionnal infos on her thread .
    See Posts 240 onwards :

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/occult-societies-esoteric-groups-f30/egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-t791-405.htm#22083

Love from me
    mudra

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:16 pm

mudra wrote:Brook has posted some interesting additionnal infos on her thread .
    See Posts 240 onwards :

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/occult-societies-esoteric-groups-f30/egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-t791-405.htm#22083

Love from me
    mudra

240 or 420?
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:17 pm

Well , apparently the US has confirmed that there was a missile test . There is a document in PDF format giving warning and coordinates to mariners ..... The document is dated 6th of November 2010 .

http://www.nga.mil/MSISiteContent/StaticFiles/NAV_PUBS/UNTM/201045/NtM_45-2010.pdf

SNIP

From page 55.

433/10(19). NORTH PACIFIC. HAWAII. MISSILES. 1. HAZARDOUS OPERATIONS 290130Z TO 290700Z OCT,
    ALTERNATE 300200Z TO 300730Z AND 310230Z TO 310800Z OCT IN AREA BOUND BY
    (221414Z OCT 2010)
    (230926Z OCT 2010)
    (240828Z OCT 2010)
    22-00N 159-46W, 23-07N 161-49W, 29-56N 170-20W, 35-34N 164-15W, 31-30N 161-28W, 24-11N 160-10W, 22-10N 159-44W.
    22-07N 160-25W, 24-25N 162-27W, 32-47N 169-47W, 36-03N 162-31W, 27-00N 162-00W, 22-39N 159-36W,
    2. CANCEL THIS MSG 310900Z OCT.
    434/10(18). EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC. CALIFORNIA. MISSILES. 1. INTERMITTENT MISSILE FIRING OPERATIONS 0001Z TO 2359Z
    DAILY MONDAY THRU SUNDAY IN THE NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER SEA RANGE. THE MAJORITY OF MISSILE FIRINGS TAKE PLACE 1400Z TO 2359Z AND 0001Z TO 0200Z DAILY MONDAY THRU FRIDAY IN AREA BOUND BY
    34-02N 119-04W, 33-52N 119-06W, 33-29N 118-37W, 33-20N 118-37W, 32-11N 120-16W, 31-54N 121-35W, 35-09N 123-39W, 35-29N 123-00W, 35-57N 121-32W, 34-04N 119-04W.
    2. VESSELS MAY BE REQUESTED TO ALTER COURSE WITHIN THE ABOVE AREA DUE TO FIRING OPERATIONS AND ARE REQUESTED TO CONTACT PLEAD CONTROL ON 5081.5 MHZ (5080 KHZ) OR 3238.5 KHZ (3237 KHZ) SECONDARY OR 156.8 MHZ (CH 16) OR 127.55 MHZ BEFORE ENTERING THE ABOVE BOUNDARIES AND MAINTAIN CONTINUOUS GUARD WHILE WITHIN THE RANGE.
    3. VESSELS INBOUND AND OUTBOUND FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PORTS WILL CREATE THE LEAST INTERFERENCE TO FIRING OPERATIONS DURING THE SPECIFIC PERIODS, AS WELL AS ENHANCE THE VESSEL'S

SOUTHWEST OF SAN NICOLAS ISLAND BETWEEN SUNSET AND SUNRISE.

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:32 pm

Lots to speculate on, but, yes she is mind controlled , which happened without her agreement, and I'm with Burgundia, it is sad .

One thing I know for sure is that those in the know know exactly what this was , and they aren't letting us know. Know what I mean? These intel guys read manuals and catalogues for what's new in the sky and for sure SOMEBODY is completely aware of what this is all about.
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Why is this woman in mainstream media? why not others who sound more rational? this is surprising. Someone wants to present a disturbed woman on TV, so that all the things she talks about can be ridiculed, possibly even the existence of other extraterrestrial races...quite convenient.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:17 pm

TRANCOSO wrote:
    mudra wrote:Brook has posted some interesting additionnal infos on her thread .
    See Posts 240 onwards :

Love from me
    mudra

240 or 420?

Oops sorry thank you Tran , indeed 420 onwards .
    Lots to do on daily life at the moment .

Love from me
    mudra
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:45 am

Interestingly, I was sent an email today with a vid link from James Gillilands group saying there was a UFO seen around the recent Missile over Cali....

When I clicked on the link (Youtube) it says it has been taken down by its owner- Already!!

Some strange things going on right now? Keep Smiling!

Much Love to all

KrS
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:17 pm

Bullet in the moon I just noticed you and Burgundia opened a thread about this missile on same day.
    I got mixed up between the two .
    For info I posted some new materials on Burgundia's thread :
    http://www.themistsofavalon.net/news-views-f9/mystery-missile-launched-off-the-coast-of-california-t1226.htm#22524

Maybe both threads could be merged into 1 ?

Love from me
    mudra
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:41 pm

HI Mudra,

I dont see why they cant be merged if its not too much trouble and burgundia doesnt mind....

I did Just see this in my inbox From James Gilliland regarding the video I mentioned earlier

"Well folks the video was removed as fast as it went up. Wonder why? It was what looked like a Pleiadian mothership large cylinder ship with a blinking light. It seemed to hover far longer than a commercial plane which the debunkers used to discredit the video. I saw no wings just one big cylinder. If anyone grabbed that video or have any further information send it to us. "

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:24 am