tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+12
enemyofNWO
lawlessline
LeeEllisMusic
mudra
CetaceousOne
TRANCOSO
Anchor
burgundia
giovonni
anomalous cowherd
Mercuriel
Bullet in the Moon
16 posters

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California Empty Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

Post  Bullet in the Moon Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:38 pm

WOooohhaaahh, What Day did Clif say it all pear shaped?

A mysterious missile being fired off the southern Californian coast has been caught on camera - but it has not been confirmed who launched it or why. Skip related content

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20101109/twl-mystery-after-missile-fired-off-cali-3fd0ae9.html

Also had an email from James Gilliland with this link:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/09/missile-launch-los-angeles_n_780858.html
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California Empty Re: Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

Post  Mercuriel Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:41 pm

Its a Kasim (Remnant Annunaki) Ship leaving the Planet...

Their Transport Ships are Mercury Rocket powered and so this was likely a transport to either the Moon or Mars where Theirs and Our Interstellar Fleets are based.

Perhaps more Remnants have bent Their knee to the Christ realizing a Trip home is better for Them now than staying here with the Shift coming.

cheers

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California Empty Re: Mystery After Missile Fired Off California

Post  Bullet in the Moon Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:10 pm

Hi Mercuriel - thanks for a brilliant and interesting viewpoint!! Do you mind me asking how you would know such things with such certainty - Ie Kasim and annunaki , moon and mars.

Im Not questioning in a suspicious way - I dont doubt what you know, but am fascinated and keen to learn more!!

Thanks again

KrS
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:14 pm

Interesting...

I just tried to watch the original link i posted and its now been cut half way through the interview and finishes abruptly after 14secs!!!

heres another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AMdHBgHtNE
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:19 pm

They are the Controllers and I have made It My Job to know Them better than They know Themselves..

That said - You'll have to do some reading. Are You up to It ?

The Link - Chapter 1 > 9

If You decide to read the above Info - Let Me know when You are done with that Read and I'll have one other Piece of Info to give You. Then My explanation will make alot more sense...

anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:22 pm

OK, is this a tampered with nuke thingy? I can't help but think this is a thwarted assault, but on who/ by who?

Good though.

I'll have a look at your info mercurial, did not see this before I posted.
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:33 pm

Mercuriel wrote:They are the Controllers and I have made It My Job to know Them better than They know Themselves..

That said - You'll have to do some reading. Are You up to It ?

The Link - Chapter 1 > 9

If You decide to read the above Info - Let Me know when You are done with that Read and I'll have one other Piece of Info to give You. Then My explanation will make alot more sense...

it just says "You haven't got the rights to download this file" for some reason?!?!
    giovonni
    giovonni

Post  giovonni Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:48 pm

this is very interesting Hmmm
    via James > Thanks to Mel Fabrigas

Last edited by giovonni on Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Try downloading it from this Link where I placed it as an Attachment in a Message.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/private-f2/the-link-t238-2.htm#2231

Let Me know if You can get it this way.

Wink

Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:54 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Try downloading it from this Link where I placed it as an Attachment in a Message.

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/private-f2/the-link-t238-2.htm#2231

Let Me know if You can get it this way.

Wink

HA HA....NOPE!

Now I get "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."

Im just not special!!
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Mystery After Missile Fired Off California Empty Call off the Dogs....

Post  Bullet in the Moon Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Stand down everyone, it wasnt a missile - It was YOUR EYES!!

Yup its official.....

Your all clearly blind because "US-based security analyst, Jim Pike, thinks he has solved the mystery."

Ahhh Big Jim,....wonder what its like for him, having someone elses hand so far up his butt its making his mouth move!!

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20101110/twl-mystery-missile-may-be-optical-illus-3fd0ae9.html

Ahh Im still laughing.....Optical illusion
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:03 pm

Oh fer Pete's sake...

I checked the Options to allow Attachments and they are set both in Your Account and on the Forums to what They should be...

Please Standby.

Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:05 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Oh fer Pete's sake...

I checked the Options to allow Attachments and they are set both in Your Account and on the Forums to what They should be...

Please Standby.

Hehe...No worries, thanks for trying!!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Try this....

>Crosses Fingers<

Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Try this....

>Crosses Fingers<

Got it!! thanks alot - ill take a look!

KrS
    burgundia
    burgundia

Post  burgundia Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:31 pm

I am surprised that they didn't say it was a weather baloon...
    Bullet in the Moon
    Bullet in the Moon

Post  Bullet in the Moon Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:45 pm

burgundia wrote:I am surprised that they didn't say it was a weather baloon...

they are currently on national tv saying its "unidentified!"

Who have thought, a UFO in the mainstream News! Rolling Eyes

I think it was swamp gas! Its obvious
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:20 pm

First wave of the dolphin exodus.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Somewhere, somebody somehow pushed the wrong button, that's for sure.
    CetaceousOne
    CetaceousOne

Post  CetaceousOne Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:37 pm

First wave of the dolphin exodus.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Ha ha! The Cetaceans have their own ships?

I thought the just ascended into space! Wink
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:29 am

TRANCOSO wrote:Somewhere, somebody somehow pushed the wrong button, that's for sure.

I was listening to a radio broadcast yesterday and apparently that is unlikely, it takes 4 people to ready and launch a missile apparently

Also it is unlikely that they would have been doing military exercises so close to a city because the risk of casualties if there is a failure so...

No pressing wrong buttons no military exercises...
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:37 am

This is REALLY bugging me. I wanna KNOW!!! apparently Michi Kaku, (and some are now calling him the illuminati physicist) said it was a PLANE ! well, thats some chemtrail for sure....

I saw one clip that looks like some other UFOs are there also.
    First of all, who was it? and did it contain nooks? and were they tampered with??

I am not a great webbot believer but the timing of this is tres interesant, with everything else on the boil so to speak....

Isn't it the G20 today?
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:49 am

and this
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:53 am

Astonishing! Colleen Thomas claims: Aliens shot down California missile

The mystery missile that was fired off the coast of California has been solved according to Colleen Thomas, a Pleidian contact. She says the US government was firing an ICBM at Iran and was intercepted by the Pleidians. Soon after President Obama ordered another missile fired at the Pleidians in order to continue Bilderberg and the Illuminati's rule.
    Yesterday reports where coming in of Unidentified flying objects filmed in the missile footage itself, link provided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UAeSsvHhTg&feature=player_embedded

The mystery missile that was fired off the coast of California has been solved according to Colleen Thomas, a Pleidian contact. She says the US government was firing an ICBM at Iran and was intercepted by the Pleidians. Soon after President Obama ordered another missile fired at the Pleidians in order to continue Bilderberg and the Illuminati's rule.

http://bigwobblenews.blogspot.com/2010/11/aliens-shot-down-california-missile.html

Love Always
    mudra
    anomalous cowherd
    anomalous cowherd

Post  anomalous cowherd Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:58 am

whoah, Mudra, I was just THIS MINUTE thinking of posting that!
    The Colleeen Thomas thing is a whole 'nother can of weird. I am 90% certain she is mind controlled, but by whom? and is she BREAKING her mind control or is this what she is SUPPOSED to be doing?
    Being on RT is really almost too much! I'm boggled, more than usual I mean.

Oh brother, Colleen, the self proclaimed mother of the "PLY de-ans," well she has the mammarys for an entire alien species I guess.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:03 am