tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Graphene ,Magnetism, the jab and the Human Brain Project

Seashore
    Seashore

Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphene ,Magnetism, the jab and the Human Brain Project

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:53 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:Her "follow the patent story" (while she cried more than it is possible for a human being to cry) is false. The patents are pending, so they would not disclose the contents of such a money earning venture while this was the case.

You're saying it's not true that the Moderna patent shows PEGylated lipids, and that they contain graphene oxide?
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 4 Empty Re: Graphene ,Magnetism, the jab and the Human Brain Project

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:21 am

Seashore wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:Her "follow the patent story" (while she cried more than it is possible for a human being to cry) is false. The patents are pending, so they would not disclose the contents of such a money earning venture while this was the case.

You're saying it's not true that the Moderna patent shows PEGylated lipids, and that they contain graphene oxide?

I cannot say I am completely up to speed with all the various companies and their patents. PEG is in there for sure, that is not hidden.

What is false is saying that the sinopeg patent shows graphene oxide. The patent is pending, so there is no 'patent' as such. They would not disclose important and hugely lucrative trade secrets unless the patent was granted.

Karen kingston claims to be an expert in this field, and not to mention the patents are pending is hardly credible. She should have known and reported it.

I am not saying there is not graphene oxide in the vaccines. I am saying the whole story and story behind the story is at best dubious and at worst disinformation.

There were too many alarm bells when I watched her performance. If I had seen the work of Whitney Webb before I watched Karen Kingston I would immediately have called her out as a shill. As it was I wrote I was unsure about her. I am not unsure any more.

The truth is, it is almost impossible to get to the truth of it. There are too many games being played out.

The clot shot is a seriously bad form of genetic manipulation that will cause massive health problems leading to death. I dont think there is a need to get over complicated about this. If the graphene oxide theory is debunked then a lot of folk will lose credibility.. my guess is this is what is being played out.

And when graphene oxide does make an appearance (and it will) folk will be numb to it.. just another conspiracy theory,,
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:33 am

CHINESE PATENT PROVES THE PRESENCE OF GRAPHENE IN COVID:registered: VACCINES

Finally comes to public light what the mainstream media had denied and labeled as a hoax, fallacy, disinformation, conspiracy, etc.: graphene dioxide in vaccines.
    The patent is CN11222020919A (https://patents.google.com/patent/CN112220919A/en) and was registered specifically for Covid vaccines, guess by whom? China!:
    “The invention belongs to the field of nanomaterials and biomedicine, and relates to a vaccine, in particular to the development of recombinant nuclear nanovaccine of the 2019-nCoV coronavirus. The invention also comprises a method of preparing the vaccine and applying the vaccine in animal experiments. The novel corona vaccine contains graphene oxide, carnosine, CpG and novel RBD corona virus; linking carnosine, CpG and RBD neocoronavirus on the graphene oxide backbone; the coding sequence of CpG is shown as SEQ ID NO 1; novel coronavirus RBD refers to a novel receptor-binding region of the coronavirus protein that can generate a specific high-titer antibody targeting RBD in the mouse body, and provides strong support for the prevention and treatment of novel coronavirus.”
    How many times did you call us crazy and try to ridicule us by saying that these were conspiracy theories?
    Do you realize that it is THEY who are conspiring against humanity, they blatantly lie to you and you continue to believe them!
    You can do your own research and verify it.
    Do you see how serious this is?
    How many times they denied it, how many doctors lent themselves to cover it up, WHO itself lied!
    Do you understand that what is happening is serious and planned by the powerful pharmaceutical companies with the support of the media, governments and technological giants?
    It is a proven fact that the experimental poison contains graphene.

Graphene causes sterility by decreasing the quality of sperm.
    You wanted proof, here it is!
    Next step is that they will say it is totally safe, something radically untrue, but they will never apologize for lying, they will pretend to be crazy.
    Please wake up and spread the word, this is serious indeed!
    (Source: https://t.me/PLANDEMIA_MUNDIAL_COVID)   

CHINESE PATENT PROVES THE PRESENCE OF GRAPHENE IN COVID:registered: VACCINES – El colectivo de Uno / The Collective of One (wordpress.com)                                                         
    https://elcolectivodeuno.wordpress.com/2021/08/05/chinese-patent-proves-the-presence-of-graphene-in-covid-vaccines/
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:35 am

Dr. Robert Young Reveals Graphene, Aluminium, LNP Capsids ...

https://sagaciousnewsnetwork.net/dr-robert-young-reveals-graphene...
    2021-09-01 · Dr. Robert Young Reveals Graphene, Aluminium, LNP Capsids, Parasite in 4 Vaccines
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:39 am

CHINESE PATENT PROVES THE PRESENCE OF GRAPHENE IN 

COVID:registered: VACCINES

Finally comes to public light what the mainstream media had denied and labeled as a hoax, 
    fallacy, disinformation, conspiracy, etc.: graphene dioxide in vaccines.
    The patent is CN11222020919A (https://patents.google.com/patent/CN112220919A/en) and was registered specifically
     for Covid vaccines, guess by whom? China 
    “The invention belongs to the field of nanomaterials and biomedicine, and relates to a vaccine, 
    in particular to the development of recombinant nuclear nanovaccine of the 2019-nCoV coronavirus. 
    The invention also comprises a method of preparing the vaccine and applying the vaccine in animal experiments. 
    The novel corona vaccine contains graphene oxide, carnosine, CpG and novel RBD corona virus; linking carnosine, 
    CpG and RBD neocoronavirus on the graphene oxide backbone; the coding sequence of CpG is shown as SEQ ID NO 1;
     novel coronavirus RBD refers to a novel receptor-binding region of the coronavirus protein that can generate 
    a specific high-titer antibody targeting RBD in the mouse body, and provides strong support for the prevention and treatment of novel coronavirus.”
    How many times did you call us crazy and try to ridicule us by saying that these were conspiracy theories?
    Do you realize that it is THEY who are conspiring against humanity, they blatantly lie to you and you continue to believe them!
    You can do your own research and verify it.
    Do you see how serious this is?
    How many times they denied it, how many doctors lent themselves to cover it up, WHO itself lied!
    Do you understand that what is happening is serious and planned by the powerful pharmaceutical companies 
    with the support of the media, governments and technological giants?
    It is a proven fact that the experimental poison contains graphene.

Graphene causes sterility by decreasing the quality of sperm.
    You wanted proof, here it is!
    Next step is that they will say it is totally safe, something radically untrue, but they will never apologize for lying, they will pretend to be crazy.
    Please wake up and spread the word, this is serious indeed!
    (Source: https://t.me/PLANDEMIA_MUNDIAL_COVID)
    CHINESE PATENT PROVES THE PRESENCE OF GRAPHENE IN COVID:registered: VACCINES – El colectivo de Uno / The Collective of One (wordpress.com)
    https://elcolectivodeuno.wordpress.com/2021/08/05/chinese-patent-proves-the-presence-of-graphene-in-covid-vaccines/

2021-08-05 · The novel corona vaccine contains graphene oxide, carnosine,
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:43 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:What is false is saying that the sinopeg patent shows graphene oxide.

I interpreted what was said was that the patent shows the lipid, and that it is known that the lipid contains graphene oxide.

There were too many alarm bells when I watched her performance.

I see no alarm bells in her.

Here she is again:

BREAKING: INSIDE THE MODERNA PATENT'S DEVASTATING INGREDIENTS!

First published at 07:13 UTC on September 1st, 2021.

BANNED.VIDEO

Karen Kingston of https://dougbillings.us/karen-kingston joins guest host Kate Dalley of https://www.katedalleyshow.com/ to expose the devastating ingredients found in the Moderna patent.

She says we are at war.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:45 am

AUGUST 9, 2021 BY ARIYANA LOVE

[size=31]CONFIRMED! Graphene Oxide Main Ingredient In Covid Shots[/size]

By Dr. Ariyana Love, ND
    A former Pfizer employee and current analyst for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, came forward with indisputable documentation proving that GRAPHENE OXIDE NANOPARTICLES is the key ingredient in Biotech’s Covid-19 serums.
    This means that an unapproved industrial poison is being dishonestly marketed as “vaccines” and injected into children’s veins.
    In her must-watch interview with Stew Peter’s on July 28th, Kingston reveals how graphene oxide was hidden under a trade secret. It was therefore not recorded in Biotech’s patent filing as an ingredient in the Covid-19 serums. It was also not disclosed to the public Kingston explains, because it was not required due to it being the registered intellectual property of the pharmaceutical cartel.
    Prior to the Stew Peters interview, Karen Kingston did a series of four additional interviews with Doug Billings on The Right Side. These are all well worth listening to:

Graphene oxide has never been used on humans before but it’s been extensively researched for intended use on humans. There are over 2000 studies on Graphene Oxide Toxicity and 500 of them were published in 2017.
    On August 5th, Kingston gave another crucial interview with Dr. Andrew Kaufman on the Alex Jones Show where they showed us documents confirming without a shadow of a doubt that Biotech’s Covid-19 jabs include graphene oxide and lipid-coated nanoparticles.
    Kingston also exposed how Pfizer lied about their data reporting to coerce people into taking their poisonous Covid injections.
    Karen Kingston Pfizer Whistleblower Confirms Covid Injections are Poisonous Bioweapons

Dr. Kaufman showed a study entitled, Graphene oxide-incorporated hydrogels for biomedical applications, revealing that graphene oxide has been developed for biomedical gene and drug delivery under the EU’s “Graphene Flagship” which I wrote about here.
    Under the one billion euros EU project, gene delivery for an intranasal SARS-Cov-2 flu vaccine was tested using… wait for it… graphene oxide!
    patent from China was filed and approved last year, using graphene oxide nanotechnology in gene and drug delivery and diagnostic purposes for… wait for it… a “coronavirus vaccine”!
    There are a couple dozen articles describing the use of lipid-nanoparticles and graphene oxide for ovarian cancer treatment using gene therapy, Kingston points out. Moderna was in fact, researching and developing graphene oxide for cancer treatment. Moderna is specialized in cancer cures, not vaccines. Moderna was an oncology cancer therapy company.
    Alexandra Henrion Caude is an RNA-based genetic scientist who confirmed in January that the Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech “vaccines” are not vaccines at all but it’s a technology that is closer to gene therapy.
    Caude goes on to say it’s also inappropriate to call the mRNA therapeutics or mRNA-based drugs “gene therapy” because they’re #1. Being administered to healthy people #2. mRNA technology was developed to treat cancer.

Graphene was considered a “wonder material” due to its never-before-seen properties. It’s the strongest material known to man with 1000 times the strength of titanium and yet, it’s nano-particularized.
    Graphene oxide is super-elastic, and highly conductive, enabling it to enter even the brain. Its potential applications in biomedicine were enormous and a multibillion-dollar industry was looming that could revolutionize the diagnostic and treatment of diseases.
    Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech, etc, were in a race to research and development Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles as a cancer cure. So, Graphene oxide was injected into animals and used as the vector to deliver a novel mRNA drug technology directly into cells.
    At first, the animals seemed fine and the cancer cells were successfully destroyed. But two months after inoculation all the animals got sick and DIED from Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE)! Healthy cells were destroyed by the Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles. Safety and toxicity were the pharma cartel’s main challenges in using this novel technology for biomedical applications such as gene therapy.
    After two animal trials that resulted in the death of all the animals, graphene oxide could not be approved for use in humans due to its toxicity to healthy cells and due to ADE, which is where the immune system destroys itself.
    Front line doctors are already seeing ADE in these unapproved Covid-19 human trials. Experts such as Europe’s leading virologist Professor Dolores Cahill, world-renown scientist Mike Adams of Natural News, world’s leading virologist Geert Vanden Bossche and Pfizer whistleblower, Dr. Michael Yeadon warned us that ADE would come!
    Dr. Judy Mikovitz revealed in her exclusive interview with Mike Adams, that the pharma cartel was totally broke. Their novel technology could not be used for gene therapy after all, despite that pharma had invested a lot of money in the development of graphene oxide for biomedical devices.
    According to the animal studies, the pharma cartel also knew that graphene oxide enables “self-replicating vaccines“; aka transmission.
    This essentially means that the pharma cartel is falsely marketing gene therapies as “vaccines” in order to profit by injecting an unapproved industrial chemical into humans without their Informed Consent. That is in direct violation of the Nuremberg Laws. Is it apparent now that the pharma cartel is determined to profit anyhow, at the expense of all our lives?
    I encourage you to read my article entitled, Graphene Oxide The Vector For Covid-19 Democide, which has added vital information about human exposure to Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles.
    We are literally being saturated with this “evil dust” which is the very thing Julian Assange called graphene oxide during his last interview.
    Julian Assange On Graphene Oxide “Evil Dust”

SHARE THIS:  

CONFIRMED! Graphene Oxide Main Ingredient In Covid Shots – Ariyana Love (wordpress.com)

https://ambassadorlove.wordpress.com/2021/08/09/confirmed-graphene-oxide-main-ingredient-in-covid-shots/
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:46 am

The latest is another scam..
    https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/08/30/american-scientists-confirm-toxic-graphene-oxide-and-more-in-covid-injections/

Dr Young finds graphene in vaccines and parasites.

This is just rinse and repeat. More false information.

All this is based on photographs doctored to look like graphene.

It is misdirection. No microscope work shows graphene and there are no patents which show graphene. The listed chinese patents are all pending. There are no patents.

https://www.drrobertyoung.com/post/transmission-electron-microscopy-reveals-graphene-oxide-in-cov-19-vaccines

this is the paper.
    this is the image from it:
     Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 4 Fbbf2b10

they are completely different magnification. At the same magnification this would be seen to be false.

You cannot claim graphene oxide based on these photos.

the above report does show nasty parasites in the pfizer vaccine !

More disinformation (the graphene, not the parasite)

the Young report also tries to show other indications that graphene is present.. but again it cannot be confirmed.

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : pfizer, not moderna)
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:50 am

Seashore wrote:She says we are at war.
    So much of her presentation was correct. We are at war. She was right to point out other aspects.

But classic disinfo is always in the form a truth sandwich.A whooping great lie between 2 slices of truth.

I think she is a shill.

I could be wrong.

She is correct to say we are at war.She is correct to point out the vaccines are harmful.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:08 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:I think she is a shill.
    I think it's unfortunate for we the people that you're denigrating her.

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:22 am

I quite agree. It is unfortunate. Check out the Whitney Webb interview, above. I don't know how to come to any other conclusion.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:27 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:I quite agree. It is unfortunate. Check out the Whitney Webb interview, above. I don't know how to come to any other conclusion.
    Whitney Webb's interview does not demolish the case about graphene oxide.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:31 am

Brighteon   9ad0e
    https://www.brighteon.com/acd9da9a-e6f1-4a12-8f2e-364a5c39ad0e

Absolute Proof Covid Shots Contain Lethal Parasites, Graphene Oxide and Stainless Steel = Murder...
    [30.08.2021] Dr. Robert Young has come forth with shocking new evidence as to the contents of all vaccine vials from all four manufacturers. 

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:32 am

Seashore wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:I quite agree. It is unfortunate. Check out the Whitney Webb interview, above. I don't know how to come to any other conclusion.
    Whitney Webb's interview does not demolish the case about graphene oxide.

No, it doesnt. It does demolish the case about the graphene oxide being found by microscope work in the spanish lab, and it does demolish the case about graphene oxide in patents.

It undermines Karen Kingston's credibility.

As she states, this is NOT to say that graphene oxide is not in the vaccines. It may well be. It might not be. We don't know yet.. and the bigger picture is, does it matter? There are more deadly agents in the clot shots.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:47 am

Vidya Moksha wrote: . . . and it does demolish the case about graphene oxide in patents.

Whitney Webb said that graphene oxide is not in patents?

and the bigger picture is, does it matter? There are more deadly agents in the clot shots.
    Yes, it matters.  We need the whole truth.

And we the people need to respect all legitimate whistleblowers, which I consider Karen Kingston to be.

Whitney Webb is also an excellent investigative reporter.  I agree with that.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:48 am

The Trade Secret ? Cn112220919a Nano Cornavirus Recombinant Vaccine Taking Graphene Oxide As Carrier   
    (this may explain why it does NOT need to be named, if used as a trade secret)
    i am NOT a patent expert, NOR, profess to be one 

https://www.cosmosdawn.net/forum/threads/the-trade-secret-cn112220919a-nano-cornavirus-recombinant-vaccine-taking-graphene-oxide-as-carrier.10737/
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:00 am

[list=messageList]
    [*]
    CN112220919
    A nano cornavirus recombinant vaccine
    taking graphene oxide as carrier

Spanish Scientists Say They Found Graphene Oxide in Covid Vaccine

see video
    in post #2 & #3  (inserted below)

Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 4 Graphene-jpg

GRAPHENE causes classic ‘COVID’ symptoms, PLUS Graphene molecules of can interact with neurons in the brain in a remote mode using different radio-frequencies (5G could be one of these), they can map the brain and transmit and receive INSTRUCTIONS remotely:

It is contained in all COVID test swabs, face masks, and in the COVID vaccine in large quantities, plus it’s also ‘very easy to spray on populations from above’.

[/list]
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:02 am

Last edited by THEeXchanger on Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:03 am

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:43 am

Seashore wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote: . . . and it does demolish the case about graphene oxide in patents.

Whitney Webb said that graphene oxide is not in patents?

and the bigger picture is, does it matter? There are more deadly agents in the clot shots.
    Yes, it matters.  We need the whole truth.

And we the people need to respect all legitimate whistleblowers, which I consider Karen Kingston to be.

Whitney Webb is also an excellent investigative reporter.  I agree with that.
    To my knowledge no patents include graphene oxide.
    What Karen Kingston said is that there was graphene oxide in sinopeg's patent.
    What Whitney Webb said is that THERE IS NO PATENT! the sinopeg patent does not exist! It is 'pending'. QED KK has to be 'wrong'.

Whatever you may think of KK this is poor reporting from her.

To summarize the story /game so far:
    The spanish photographs do not show graphene oxide. This is a false claim.
    Dr Young's photographs of graphene oxide are also bogus, see my post above with the photo.
    There is no patent showing graphene oxide.

If there is any doubt about the above 3 statements then I missed something. This is my current understanding.

When I said 'does it matter?' What I maybe should have said is : be careful of distraction, there are enough known ingredients that will kill you, dont lose sight of the big picture. Graphene oxide, in my opinion, has been brought out to confuse the issue. Hence my idea of KK.

I come from a background of scientific research. I was asked questions to which I had to find answers. This involved experimental design. I took samples and analyzed them and reported my findings. This is research for me. It gives an answer to a specific question. It is 'original' work. What most folk call research these days I would call a 'literature review'. I am not denigrating this, far from it,it is an important task. I only mention it to separate the two, as I see a clear separation.

I have done no research at all into graphene oxide. I am relying on other people's research, and am drawing my own 'opinions'. My literature search so far, has led me to where I am now. But I dont know and I dont claim to. It is my opinion. I have been on the fence and on both sides of the fence over this particular issue.

which I think is rather the point of the banksters Wink confusion, distraction.. mis direction.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 01, 2021 10:06 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:What Whitney Webb said is that THERE IS NO PATENT![
    I don't recall Whitney Webb even talking about the patent.  She focused on the lab report.  

the sinopeg patent does not exist! It is 'pending'.
    If it's pending it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

And again, if the lipid is in the patent, pending or otherwise, then that's where the graphene oxide comes in.  
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:02 am

If you apply for a visa does it mean you have one?
    If you apply for a job does it mean you have the job?
    if you apply for a patent does it mean you have a patent?

nobody has ever claimed that there is not graphene oxide in the vaccines.

If graphene oxide is in the vaccines already then it has been disguised as a trade secret. Why is it secret? To protect their asset, officially, but for sure they could do naughty things under the cover of secrecy.

And for sure if graphene oxide is in the vaccine then it is inside the PEG.

It all sound pedantic. But it's not. These are important facts. Otherwise castles are built on sand.

If you watch the Whitney Webb video again you will find she does deal with the patents. She was quite thorough.. i personally digest such information much more easily in written form.

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:34 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:If you watch the Whitney Webb video again you will find she does deal with the patents.
    The Moderna patent?

The interview focused on the Pfizer patent.

WHITNEY WEBB INTERVIEW – IS THERE GRAPHENE OXIDE IN THE COVID-19 INJECTIONS?

First published at 14:27 UTC on July 24th, 2021.

The Last American Vagabond

Joining me today is Whitney Webb, here to discuss graphene oxide and the research that has led to the claim that this is present within the COVID-19 injections, specifically Pfizer.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:07 pm

I downloaded the 'paper' Dr Young produced..

It is junk,in terms of a scientific report.

I really do not want to spend any more energy on this subject. It is junk science and misdirection.

For example.. he says he has photographed the PEG lipid carriers, they are 50-100 nanometres. That's 0.0005 to 0.001 millimetres. He is then claiming to see the graphene at 100 xs optical magnification.

0.001 mm x 100 = 0.1mm. He can see particles that came from inside a sperical ball that measured 0.1mm with the naked eye?

The paper is poorly written. Too emotive, too much conjecture.

There is also a warning sign common to all these reports. It is a trigger to watch out for. They never keep to the facts. Once they claim to have isolated graphene dioxide they immediately jump to all the places in the body where it will accumulate, what damage it will do, how toxic it is. All this from one photograph!

It is just wrong.

All wrong.

Both the spanish lab and Dr Young claims of graphene oxide are pure nonsense.

That's all from me folks! I have much better things to spend my time on.

I know this thread was re-directed to vaccines, away from its original purpose. Graphene tech is coming! or it already here. But graphene and vaccines is off my table.
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:14 pm

Vidya Moksha wrote:I know this thread was re-directed to vaccines, away from its original purpose.

The jab is in the thread title.  

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:40 am