tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

5 posters

Graphene ,Magnetism, the jab and the Human Brain Project

Seashore
    Seashore

Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 2 Empty Re: Graphene ,Magnetism, the jab and the Human Brain Project

Post  Seashore Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:21 am

mudra
    mudra

Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 2 Empty Re: Graphene ,Magnetism, the jab and the Human Brain Project

Post  mudra Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:55 pm

Magnets Pulling Particles Out Of Vax Site?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:14 pm

Excellent interview that brings things back into the right place re the presence of graphene into the experimental shots.
    Seems la Quinta 's claims are not so reliable

Whitney Webb interview on the Last American Vagabon

Whitney Webb Interview - Is There Graphene Oxide In The COVID-19 Injections?

https://superu.net/video/db394aec-e032-4165-88f3-c1ffcf350452/

Joining me today is Whitney Webb, here to discuss graphene oxide and the research that has led to the claim that this is present within the COVID-19 injections, specifically Pfizer.

Source Links Can Be Found Here:

https://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/whitney-webb-interview-is-there-graphene-oxide-in-the-covid-19-injections
    Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:38 am

Re. graphene beginning at 25:44:

DOCTOR ANDREW KAUFMAN

First published at 01:49 UTC on August 7th, 2021.

Laura Lynn Tyler Thompson

A screenshot:

Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 2 RNxGeIv

https://www.bitchute.com/video/32wijSnMtnL4/

An important point made is the fact that the CDC is funded by the CDC Foundation, not the taxpayer.  They are working for private interests.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:18 am

SPANISH RESEARCHERS FIND A WAY TO REMOVE MAGNETIC GRAPHENE FROM THE BODY AFTER A COVID-JAB

.https://www.bitchute.com/video/OmiqCPXZSl5f/
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Aug 16, 2021 7:29 pm

Chris Busby's post on FB

Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 2 D814fc10
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:15 pm

The Rise of Graphene in our coatings - What's in it, and how safe is it for you? Take precautions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2zzSBKHGYs
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:26 pm

mudra wrote:Chris Busby's post on FB

Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 2 D814fc10

That is a good find mudra. This is not an easy subject and we are still no clearer as the truth of it, but now we know why are still sitting on the fence.

It has been suggested that the graphene oxide is a hoax.. and not possible because it is black (graphene anyway, not sure what colour the oxide is) and the vials are clearly not black.

But if it is possible to produce graphene in nanosize that doesnt appear black...then it could be in the vaccines. And the link to 5G is almost too good to resist..

But if the broken down PEG is actually what the microscopes are showing, then again there is no evidence for graphene. There has been suggestions that the 'trade secret' they are not disclosing is a form of graphene.. made by a lab in china.

smoke and mirrors..

mudra likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Wed Aug 18, 2021 4:46 pm

KAREN KINGSTON PFIZER WHISTLEBLOWER CONFIRMS COVID INJECTIONS ARE POISONOUS BIOWEAPONS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/qQtFGYdOxkNW/

Screenshot re. PEG lipid containing graphene oxide:

Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 2 KqOxAkD

She said the PEG lipid is listed in the Moderna patent, she thinks on page 29 of 30.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:32 am

I saw a different interview with Karen Kingston. I am not sure what to think. I believe she appeared after the microscope photographs appeared. She is an ex (?) bankster. Is there such a thing?

I found her work and her links to be entirely believable. She could be genuine.

But there were a few alarm bells.. her past and current employment, her claim 'she cried more than she could believe it possible for a human to cry'.

the fact that this subject of graphene exploded on the internet. Literally overnight.

Is it possible for so many people to spread the word so quickly, or is this another cover job .. did a bot farm help? There are so many of these fake farms and accounts now, its hard to sort real from fiction.

Some of these bots farms are so huge they almost post as much spam as the exchanger does, so imagine the scale! And all to distract, bury the truth. The larger forums are swamped with such spam, which is why so much material has to 'bumped', to keep it current.

All these graphene posts are detracting from what appears to be the real problem, spike proteins.

The graphene is also being linked to 'magnetism'.. but that doesnt make sense to me. If the graphene was magnetic then wouldnt the vials be magnetic? And they are not. What is more scary is that the magnetism is coming from the iron in the blood stream! Now that is bad news.

Why would Karen Kingston cry for damage to people if she has a history working for big pharma? Sudden change of heart? develop a conscience, or simply because she is a shill? Why not shed a tear or two for the spike protein damage?

I genuinely dont know the answer. I sit on the fence still with this one.

Could graphene be inside such a small entity as nano particles? Yes. Would graphene help connect us the internet, be wifi controlled? yes? Could Karen be genuine? yes.

mudra and eMonkey like this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:56 am

Hi Vidhya,

Whitney Webb's interview on The Last American Vagabond that I posted above
    sort of debunks LA Quinta's findings.
    She is an excellent researcher and would not leave
    a stone unturned.
    What she did is go back to the original spanish materials
    Directly to the source and analysed the fact sheet that came
    back from the lab on their analysis of the magic juice 's content.

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10320p25-graphene-magnetism-the-jab-and-the-human-brain-project#153925

What I know is that mainstream science is heavily promoting
    the use of graphene which could drastically modify the future.
    I pay particular attention to those articles and videos that would link
    the use of graphene to the human body.
    Thats the main purpose of this thread.

Would you or anyone find more please add

For example: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t10320-graphene-magnetism-the-jab-and-the-human-brain-project#153434

Last edited by mudra on Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:21 am

(Bio compatibility of graphene)

Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 2 261fa310

https://youtu.be/eh3dA8xnZ4Y
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 19, 2021 6:37 am

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:19 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:She is an ex (?) bankster.

I don't recall that in her background.  Was she with the Federal Reserve?

All these graphene posts are detracting from what appears to be the real problem, spike proteins.

Aren't they both major problems?

Why would Karen Kingston cry for damage to people if she has a history working for big pharma?

Maybe because she didn't think of them as big pharma, but as a legitimate business.

Maybe this fake pandemic was a wake-up call for her, as 9/11 was for many of us forum participants.  

Could the controversy be that graphene oxide itself is not listed as an ingredient because it's part of the PEGylated lipid, which is listed, and that's how they get away with it?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:14 am

More on bio compatibility of graphene

Patterning graphene with DNA
    Folded DNA templates allow researchers to precisely cut out graphene shapes, which could be used in electronic circuits

DNA’s unique structure is ideal for carrying genetic information, but scientists have recently found ways to exploit this versatile molecule for other purposes: By controlling DNA sequences, they can manipulate the molecule to form many different nanoscale shapes.

Chemical and molecular engineers at MIT and Harvard University have now expanded this approach by using folded DNA to control the nanostructure of inorganic materials. After building DNA nanostructures of various shapes, they used the molecules as templates to create nanoscale patterns on sheets of graphene. This could be an important step toward large-scale production of electronic chips made of graphene, a one-atom-thick sheet of carbon with unique electronic properties.

https://news.mit.edu/2013/patterning-graphene-with-dna-0409
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:47 am

mudra wrote: Whitney Webb's interview on The Last American Vagabond that I posted above sort of debunks LA Quinta's findings. She is an excellent researcher and would not leave a stone unturned.
    What she did is go back to the original spanish materials Directly to the source and analysed the fact sheet that came back from the lab on their analysis of the magic juice 's content.
    I saw this link a few times but havent watched it yet.

I am heavily penalized for refusing a smart phone. I was offered a free smartphone with unlimited internet access for reasonable money. I insisted I didnt want a smartphone, but no one could understand why, and they told me it was the only way to have internet here!

Eventually I found a sim I could put into a mobile router.. but the cost is high and I have limited bandwidth. I can only watch a few videos every month, so I keep a list and download them when able. This video and interview are on my list

Seashore wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:She is an ex (?) bankster.

I don't recall that in her background.  Was she with the Federal Reserve?

"They" are often called the 'elite' but I cannot bring myself to use this obvious misnomer. They are gangsters, terrorists. genosists.. all evil. They own all the banks, media etc.. so gangsters and bankers becomes 'banksters'. Not all banksters work for banks.

Last edited by Vidya Moksha on Fri Aug 20, 2021 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:55 am

Seashore wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    Aren't they both major problems?

My understanding is that graphene is toxic if 'activated', 'charged' and it can become activated by seeking out electrical impulses in the body, so it will attach to brain, spinal cord.. so yes, quite deadly ...

At the moment I think the spike proteins are the real killers, this was the direction of their bio-weapons program.. euphemistically called 'gain of function'.. the US spent a lot of $$$ developing these spike proteins as weapons.  

PEG could be causing the instant deaths, anaphylactic shocks ..

it's all a giant sh1t storm, whichever kills you first.  
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:35 am

Vidya if I find a transcript of Whitney Webb's interview I'll post it for.

Here is a little note I found from her on Mastodon social where one can follow her work
    https://mastodon.social/@whitneywebb

Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 2 43888a10

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Seashore
    Seashore

Post  Seashore Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:29 am

mudra wrote:
     Graphene  ,Magnetism, the jab and  the Human Brain Project  - Page 2 43888a10

That is talking about the report on the Pfizer jab and Karen Kingston was talking about the Moderna jab.  She said the PEGylated lipid listed in the patent has graphene oxide in it.  

The question needs to be posed to her how she knows there is graphene oxide in the PEGylated lipid.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:11 pm

Seashore wrote: The question needs to be posed to her how she knows there is graphene oxide in the PEGylated lipid.
    There is no need to ask her. This is her pitch. This is what she discovered and claims it is 100% proof.

She went through the patents for the 'vaccine' , (which do not include graphene oxide in the ingredients). She then looked up the CAS safety data sheets, which list all the potential hazards.

She did a search on the CAS numbers and found a company in China called sinopeg who make PEG. Sinopeg show their molecule invention (is this aka SM-102 as well? maybe).. and they include graphene oxide in their product data.

As the vaccine contains the sinopeg PEG (which, she also claims, has a lipid membrane included to 'switch on' the graphene oxide).. it therefore includes graphene oxide.

that is her claim.

On balance, I think she is genuine.   But I still have doubts, they play such a clever game these banksters.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:55 pm

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:57 pm

AND; this video has info

LEARN HOW LA QUINTA COLUMNA
    FOUND OUT THAT VACCINATION VIALS
    CONTAIN GRAPHENE OXIDE
    AND HOW THEY DISCOVERED
    THE CONECTION
    BETWEEN THE NANOMATERIAL
    AND ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS

video:
    www.brighteon.com/af1698de-de71-4150-813c-26855a432dd1
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:12 pm

Dr. Mikovits: Lab Made Monkey Cell Virus - #covid19 #covid_19 #covid #cornavirus ???

https://tv.gab.com/channel/starcrest/view/dr-mikovits-lab-made-monkey-cell-611d2b1a56326699428699a6

THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:13 pm

WE tried to tell you here:

Gene-edited 2013 Bat Cornavirus Ratg13

Finally solved it, how someone made Covid-19! They gene-edited a 2013 bat coronavirus RaTG13 from Yunan,
    to place a furin-cleavage site in its "spike" protein. No other amino-acid changes nearby. Just a precise change in one place.
    CRISPR Cas9.

https://www.cosmosdawn.net/forum/threads/gene-edited-2013-bat-cornavirus-ratg13.8774/
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:17 am

A blind post from me.I havent seen this video.

BOOM - SCIENTIST PRESENTS IRREFUTABLE EVIDENCE THAT PROVES COVID-19 AND THE JAB ARE BIOWEAPONS

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:44 pm