tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Vidya Moksha
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Swanny
8 posters

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

mudra
    mudra

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 Empty Re: Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Post  mudra Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:40 pm

mudra
    mudra

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 Empty Re: Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Post  mudra Sun Feb 21, 2021 5:53 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:48 am

The Great  Tartary w.Charlie of the Pyramid Science Foundation

https://youtu.be/ba7_b_t2mVQ

Poster:aplanetruth8
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCK4zVdKp4Ev2nZj_B3jxyLw

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 Img_0613

Link to the book: The One World Tartarians
    https://planetruthblog.files.wordpress.com/2020/09/one-world-tartarians_int_092120.pdf

This book could very well be the greatest revisionist history book ever written in modern times to date about the Greatest Lie about our common world history. The Tartary civilization encompassed most of the World we know today. From Russia to China to Africa to India to Australia and New Zealand to the North and South America’s. There have been swept from modern his-story books and were likely destroyed in the 19th-20th centuries along with many of their amazing buildings. There are numerous documents proving that there were also Giants amongst them. The people of Tartary were destroyed by the same advanced technology that controls our weather were flooded, fire bombed, earthquaked and likely had directed energy weapons (DEW) used against them and many of their bones are buried under our cities today. Their “Old Word Order” was a benevolent society where they used sacred geometrical designs, pipe organs and catillion bells to help and to heal and to achieve higher consciousness. All of the architecture and technology we know of today was developed by the Tartar’s. The 18th and 19th centuries were final book burning and removal from historical knowledge of this once great civilization that flourished up until just 100 years ago.

Also On Amazon ( in Color )
    https://www.amazon.com/s?k=the+one+world+tartarians&i=stripbooks&ref=nb_sb_noss
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:04 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:00 am

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 1d3e4710

From: https://www.facebook.com/groups/282432889062773/?ref=share

Ewaranon - The Lost History of Flat Earth - Episode III “Inheritors of Mud & Magnificence”, May 31 2021
    3a

In june 2011 Christchurch New Zealand suffered an earthquake that left a lot of the city in chaos destroying buildings and infrastructure and leaving over 50,000 homes without power.

As a result there were collapsed houses ruptured water mains flooding and fires due to disrupted electrical lines

Due to the strong ground motions and intense shaking part of the city experienced a strange phenomenon known as

soil liquefaction

sand boils emerge from asphalt roads toppling and sinking cars and causing boulders to fall from hills resulting in more home damage  

soil liquefaction...

occurs when saturated soil loses its strength and stiffness in response to an applied stress such as shaking or other sudden changes such as a strong explosion.  Loose saturated soil or sand has a tendency to compress when a load is applied but in the event of a stress such as shaking or an explosion we see the opposite, the soil tends to dilute and the result is treacherous quicksand or quick clay.

The land turns to liquid causing structures of heavy mass such as buildings, infrastructure and cars to start sinking toppel over or collapse, it can also affect dams and bridges. Turbidity currents can also form huge landslides that are impossible to stop in the worst case scenario entire cities may be destroyed.

As you can see liquefaction can move entire areas of land, the mud can rise dramatically and rapidly and its destructive force is unstoppable.  It is a well documented phenomenon. The 1964 earthquake in Niigata Japan caused liquefaction and we can see the effects very clearly in these photos.

The same here with the 1964 Alaska earthquake buildings toppling, cars sinking, infrastructure collapsing. Once the stress has subsided the soil begins to solidify once again and we can see the aftermath, uneven muddy streets remain where there was once road paving.

Returning to photographs of 19th century cities we see a similar situation here.  The roads are unrefined and full of mud. We see unsophisticated uneven coarse and muddy roads everywhere against a backdrop of refined sophisticated and magnificent architecture

Could these cities have suffered a similar fate of soil liquefaction that we see in more recent times?

Perhaps,  but unfortunately muddy roads is not enough evidence to base any conclusions on.

Is it?

Children ask the most vital of questions, and adults in their foggy stuper usually provide the most unsatisfactory answers...

often regurgitating learned nonsensical information that leaves the child's imagination unfulfilled.

Squelching along these muddy 19th century roads, observing their surroundings a child may ask,

“why did they build the windows so low to the ground”

...and what an excellent question: yes why indeed did they build windows on ground level?

For you see the people we see in these photographs, sadly, did not build this architecture

... and maybe some of them at some point in their busy day-to-day life ask the exact same question.

we see it everywhere
    windows at ground level  
    windows partially below ground level
    first floor entrance is raised from the ground level  
    steps leading down to entrances below ground level  

we can find this in almost every major city across our realm in both old photographs and when we walk in the streets today

and what does it tell us?

...that a society with access to modest construction tools and horse and car constructed their infrastructure by first spending countless amounts of hours and energy clearing land with a depth of over three meters to begin their construction?

...building basement floors is incredibly hard work, since the 20th century large powered excavation machines such as backhoes and front end loaders have reduced the time and manpower needed to dig a basement dramatically as compared to digging by hand with a spade

perhaps you could say that our historical ancestors were just that dedicated to the architecture they built

and you could say that many of the sunken buildings we see are actually due to elevations and depressions in the natural landscape

The official narrative which is always full of inconsistencies perhaps would suffice if it was not for contemporary excavation.

When we look at photographs such as this it immediately dawns upon us that what we are seeing are windows and doors two to three meters below the ground surface .

Why are there windows and doors underground?  

What is this that we see in our cities? natural soil accumulation over time?

Geologists have never been able to ascribe a consistent value to worldwide natural topsoil accumulation….because it is impossible.

Some regions of our realm experience consistent topsoil accumulation whereas other regions actually experience consistent erosion.

Many historians and archaeologists have noted that many cities over the centuries have been destroyed through war a natural phenomenon such as earthquakes, volcanic ash and flooding

Aren't these just the layers of previous civilizations?

NO THEY ARE NOT

We see over and over again whole floors of buildings consistent with the architecture existing above the layer of ground.

You see what lies beneath is not the unfamiliar traces of previous generations but of the same generation that built these structures.

And once you really see this kind of sunken buried infrastructure that exists in such prevalence across our world...

YOU CAN NEVER UNSEE IT

We see that the foundations of old churches are actually the original first floors with consistent entrances and windows.

We see mosaics unearthed.

We see pillars, columns and arches that were originally much larger and it was the layer of soil that reduced their size as if they weren't big enough to begin with.

And like with the 1964 earthquake in Niigata Japan we also find many so-called ancient structures that are leaning.

As if at some point the soil beneath these structures loosened and liquefied.

We have the Sahersen church tower and our dear lady at the mountain church tower in Germany,  the Tiger Hill Pagoda in China, the leaning tower of Nevyansk in Russia,  the leaning temple of Huma in India, Udkirk in the Netherlands  the tower of Zaragoza in Spain and of course

the Tower of Pisa

...the official liars of the world try to justify the buried and tilting structures we see filling our heads with stories of antiquity and ever-changing geology

but it becomes trickier for them when we turn our attention to America

If we are to believe their narrative then all of the buildings we see in 19th century photographs of the burgeoning american cities are newly constructed.

Why do we see famous structures such as the Washington Capital building with consistent infrastructure that buries very deep into the ground

and again the inconsistencies DO NOT ADD UP  

Why would an underdeveloped people waste resources energy and time constructing the foundations of the Capitol building to be consistent with the column style we find above the surface

The foundations did not have to feature columns. Columns we are told are a stylistic choice not a functional one. So why would they do this?... in a nutshell

THEY WOULDN’T.

We see images that suggest that the people of the 19th century were actually concerned with moving a lot of the vast amount of mud we see, leveling the ground and excavating existing structures.

The consistency and prevalence of buried architecture across our realm indicate that whatever happened was a

WORLDWIDE EVENT, despite regional differences in natural topsoil accumulation and erosion

and there is no official narrative explanation that justifies the buried architecture

we see no explanation provided to justify the amount of mud we see in 19th century photographs of our cities

On the roads mud piles from clearing the roads uneven the land ravaged but the architecture grand perfect and intact  

Applauded by literary scholars for his use of fog as an opening simile and metaphor to paint a portrait of london as a corrupted hub amidst burgeoning industrialization

many often overlook that Charles Dickens's 1852 novel Bleak House actually opens with a different image

“LONDON. Michaelmas Term lately over, and the Lord Chancellor sitting in Lincoln's Inn Hall. Implacable November weather. As much mud in the streets as if the waters had but newly retired from the face of the earth…”

Liquefaction caused havoc across Christchurch and Niigata but these were isolated earthquake events and only portions of each city were affected

It is not possible for there to have been huge simultaneous earthquakes around the world during a similar period

Or is it?

even wikipedia tells us that liquefaction can occur naturally or artificially from an earthquake or other sudden change in stress condition

Even if this was the case we do not see the same structural damage to the buildings in the 19th century like we do in cases such as Christchurch and Niigata. Most of the buried architecture we see is intact

it is either sunken or the ground level has been raised at least three meters, sometimes in a uniform manner and other times partially buried in rolling mud hills as if there were huge landslides

The strange case of the buried architecture provides the following conclusions:
    1 That what lies beneath are not the remains of previous civilizations - more often than not the buried structures are consistent with the architecture we see above ground.

2 That the structures are much larger than originally suspected; and therefore they are even more of a construction impossibility for a Victorian generation of horse and cart and those existing before them

3 That natural topsoil accumulation and soil liquefaction are not satisfactory explanations for what we see here; Whatever took place had to be something much larger and widespread such as a natural or artificial earthly cataclysm of sorts

4 As many of the photographs show many citizens of the 1800s were responsible for moving much of the mud leveling the ground and excavating buildings which suggests that whatever happened had happened very recently in their past

5 The complete absence of a reasonable mainstream justification for the buried architecture we see suggests that the controllers of our realm are deliberately trying to hide whatever happened
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:52 am

mudra wrote:Link to the book: The One World Tartarians
    https://planetruthblog.files.wordpress.com/2020/09/one-world-tartarians_int_092120.pdf

This book could very well be the greatest revisionist history book ever written in modern times to date about the Greatest Lie about our common world history. The Tartary civilization encompassed most of the World we know today.

This is an interesting book for a number of reasons. I am not sure if it is 'classic' disinformation, or just a deluded writer. Fascinating 'truths' are included amongst a raft of lies - nonsense. The author is a 'flat earther', either deluded or on a mission to prove the bible is a source of reliable history - either way, nonsense..

Mud flow? Not sure. I am on the fence, tending towards disbelief.

I have lived in many houses with windows below ground level, it was even more common /prevalent in my youth, but designs have changed.

I lived in Northern Italy for a while, and the mud slides there wiped out entire communities.. 3 story buildings are still encased in the mud, with only the upper storey visible. So clearly some earth /mud slides did occur, but equally there was a time when architects built houses below ground level.

Either way, an interesting read if you can discern fact from fiction..

It is interesting that the Tartary civilization has been wiped from history books. The pyramids were evidently built by the same civilization which would require one global civilization or a people that travelled the globe.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:17 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:Link to the book: The One World Tartarians

This book could very well be the greatest revisionist history book ever written in modern times to date about the Greatest Lie about our common world history. The Tartary civilization encompassed most of the World we know today.

This is an interesting book for a number of reasons. I am not sure if it is 'classic' disinformation, or just a deluded writer. Fascinating 'truths' are included amongst a raft of lies - nonsense. The author is a 'flat earther', either deluded or on a mission to prove the bible is a source of reliable history - either way, nonsense..

Mud flow? Not sure. I am on the fence, tending towards disbelief.

I have lived in many houses with windows below ground level, it was even more common /prevalent in my youth, but designs have changed.

I lived in Northern Italy for a while, and the mud slides there wiped out entire communities.. 3 story buildings are still encased in the mud, with only the upper storey visible. So clearly some earth /mud slides did occur, but equally there was a time when architects built houses below ground level.

Either way, an interesting read if you can discern fact from fiction..

It is interesting that the Tartary civilization has been wiped from history books. The pyramids were evidently built by the same civilization which would require one global civilization or a people that travelled the globe.

Thanks for your post Vidya Cheerful
    I am well aware the last 2 posts I made as well as that book you mention come from people that happen to be interested in Flat earth theories.
    I am not specially endorsing Flat Earth theories myself but in truth I don't really care wether Earth is flat or a globe.
    I got interested in the Great Tartaria research however and I must say lots of these things make sense to me.
    Researchers on that topic include Flat earthers and many non Flat earthers as well. I don't think the subject originated by Flat earthers in the first place either.
    History has been thoroughly tempered with and manipulated so we would not remember anything and easily comply to the new
    norm in vogue.
    This research is kind of plowing in the dark so every bit of information that comes out is interesting to me until we get the real picture. I keep an open mind.
    This thread is not exhaustive of all materials that already exist on this topic but it would be time consuming to post them all.
    I invite people to dive deeper in the subject.

Love from me
    mudra
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Jun 10, 2021 8:54 am

mudra wrote:Thanks for your post Vidya  Cheerful  
    I am well aware the last 2 posts I made as well as that book you mention come from people that happen to be interested in Flat earth theories.  
    I am not specially endorsing Flat Earth theories myself but in truth I don't really care wether Earth is flat or a globe.
    I got interested in the Great Tartaria research however and I must say lots of these things make sense to me.
    Researchers on that topic include Flat earthers and many non Flat earthers as well. I don't think the subject originated by Flat earthers in the first place either.
    History has been thoroughly tempered with and manipulated so we would not remember anything and easily comply to the new
    norm in vogue.
    This research is kind of plowing in the dark so every bit of information that comes out is interesting to me until we get the real picture. I keep an open mind.
    This thread is not exhaustive of all materials that already exist on this topic but it would be time consuming to post them all.
    I invite people to dive deeper in the subject.
    I agree completely. This is a useful book, whatever else is contained. The suppression of information is ongoing, and it is much easier to see it now!

In the UK they closed nearly all the libraries, saying all books were now digitized and we didnt need the paper copies, they are all online...

except, now, some 5 years later.. all the online sites have been taken down. Good job we have facebook, or we would be lost!
    Wink

i wish my earth was flat, it would make carrying water so much easier.

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 13, 2021 4:32 am

This is from Marcia Ramalho best fierce researcher to date regarding Tartaria that I know.
    And possibly the first one too.
    Her materials have many times been copied but never equated.

This is her thread on fb:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2298308860491967/?ref=share

If one joins the group and type Marcia Ramalho in the search engine of the group
    One can find all of her posts in chronological order.

Here are two videos of hers I posted earlier in this thread

Tartaria the hidden history

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tfxJmF7fAk&feature=youtu.be

Aether

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8FIpDpNg8

Of Aether she says herself in her fb page "The Blue"
    "
    The second edition of my #Aether video is about the high tech, architecture and White Star Cities of our Previous Civilization, destroyed by a Great Flood and energy weapons by the Invaders Parasites.

As I promised, the new edition will explore concepts as electromagnetic field, ions, fusion reactor, resonator, capacitor, frequencies, sound waves, tuned circuits, torus, tokamak, vortex, coils, star fortresses, airships, stargates, teleportation, white star cities, steam powered civilization, world federation, parasites, the engineered 20th century flood. The video features more than 1000 images. The original chapters, starting by Berlin Zoo, are kept as they were in the 2018 edition.

The first edition of Aether reached 245.000 views in its short career, starting a frantic race of Western youtubers to present videos on the same subject. Words like aether, Tartaria, star fortresses, "healing pipe organs sound", power stations, free energy, antennas, or ‘glorious architecture’ instantly became recurrent talk on their newly created channels. A number of Facebook groups have also emerged - like our Tartary Tech group. Suddenly everyone began looking at the architecture of their cities, realising that some magnificent structures could have been built long ago by a far more Advanced Civilization."

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:27 am

From FB group

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 C7d6ee10

Guide 1: Alternative History

Here are the links to 23 Anatoly Fomenko books, in English. This is the basis for anyone wishing to discuss the veracity of the Official History.

Many people are still discovering that our Real History may not follow the tracks extended in the mud by top hat Parasites. Many others want to know the significance of Great Tartaria, the mysterious world conglomerate of states, whose memory has been erased from books, and appears to have risen from the ashes after Vladimir Putin was filmed flipping through the pages of a large 'Tartarian' map book.

So, when it comes to the 1350 years artificially added to the official chronology, the false dynasties, the almost 100 different roles played by a character named Jesus inspired on the life of a Russian prince, or the similarities between British history and Russian history - since the first ones would fabricated its history from the real history of the Russian Empire, - the name of Anatoly Fomenko is the one who draws the most attention, sometimes with reticence, being called a government agent, sometimes with compliments.

It is up to you to decide what you should think about.
    ~

Please, pay attention to not infringe the copyright of authors Anatoly Fomenko and Gleb Nosovsky. Do not copy parts of the book texts in the production of future posts and videos. Do not use someone else's intellectual property inappropriately or without prior authorization.

~
    Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 77e0bb10

"Joseph Scaliger's De emendatione temporum (1583) began the modern science of chronology."

From my original post at The Blue
    https://www.facebook.com/www.TheBlue.online/photos/a.203816399652834/3388327271201715/?type=3&theater

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:13 am

Re post: https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t9811p75-tartaria-a-global-empire-hidden-in-history#151108 and the book " One world Tartarians "

The Blue ( Marcia Ramalho from the tartaria technology group on Fb published the following today:

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 179af310
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:34 am

Shared from Marcia Ramalho's post in the Tartary Tech group on FB
    Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 6b401e10

Marcia Ramalho wrote:
    Tartaria. This is the theme that illustrates the latest and most fascinating chapter in the human journey in search of the "ultimate truth", "winning hearts and minds".

Like a legitimate psyop, massively soaked up, chewed, distorted and spit out on thousands of videos and Facebook groups by diligent scholars presenting their latest research in boring interviews and weekly videos walking their dogs, Tartaria has turned into a nonsensical operation as well as a preposterous entity with no precise location on maps, reflected in the plasma spots of something that was previously known as the Moon, according to one of the most prominent researchers.

The current Tartaria exists in an indefinite place, without borders, in an indeterminate time, a ruined world, now presented as a “realm” and no longer as planet Earth.

The Tartary decoded by the Parasites and Levites is a mythical place, which is below the firmament, inside a glass dome, reflected on the Moon, displayed on Disneyworld lands, endowed with free energy, splendid palaces and buildings without bathrooms, inhabited by people with a certain penchant for anthropophagy, whose rulers attack their enemies using magic Roman fasces as a deadly weapon, sometimes riding in a cart, sometimes in wireless trams or weird balloons, always dressed in black, no needing to eat, in complete harmony, almost levitating, due to the cymatic mystical resonance of the tube organs. In the always deserted streets of their cities, in the shadow of the blooming cathodes, live the orphans trains, children who came from nowhere, transported on trains that Photoshop has taken charge of filling with hundreds to the ceiling. They sell newspapers, shine shoes and work in textile mills and coal mines always alone, with no adult around.

This amazing country called Tartaria built by giants and whose stone mountains are elephants or sleeping snakes whose blood is calcified for all eternity, emerged after (or before?) a planetary liquefaction where the ground turned to a gelatin that liquefied, dragging everything into its path like lava from a volcano, then mysteriously became solid, imprisoning everything and everyone, especially the first floors of the buildings, leaving only part of the windows visible and the interior untouched and dry, a phenomenon that has become profusely studied and labeled by scholars throughout the world with the very scientific name of "mudflood".

After six resets and the Great Meltification, Tartarian Tech was lost but was fortunately found and recreated again by chance by a poor Serbo-Croatian son of a priest, born in a lost mountain hamlet where all the inhabitants died without leaving any descendants due to one of the not-knows-who-against-who wars. In this remote place, on a stormy night, lightning illuminated the boy Tesla, who grew up, went to Paris, then emigrated to NY and became friends with the greatest magnates of the time, having hired George Busch as an assistant and being called by the US Navy to transport a ship to another dimension. As he was very unlucky, his researches were completely destroyed in two fires, but his useless patents were saved and mysteriously archived for our glory and salvation. The CIA later stole from him who knows exactly what, leaving him so stressed that he went to live alone in a hotel where he only talked to pigeons.

This fascinating and intense Tartaria with thousands of magnificent and glorious abandoned dwellings where the forest grows like Sleeping Beauty's castle, is the object of the most in-depth study that has been known since the advent of the dinosaurs, Spanish flu, trip to the Moon, 9/11 and the discovery of the flat earth and crater earth.

Be sure to dive into this rabbit hole whose truths are in plain sight to find the true and ultimate truth emitted by the Truthers as you prepare to wake up beneath the firmament for the dreadful coming reset and the sacrosanct new millennium of Christ. Amen. Don't forget to pack two coils and a torus in your luggage and the British juice to survive the tough new times, when what has been hidden in plain sight will finally be revealed.

The most outstanding researchers in this fascinating new strand of snowpiercing the veil of science and illusion are, in order of magnitude, eminent thinkers who always reason in terms of energy, frequency and vibration. They are Ewaranon, Jaime Lee, Jon Levi, Flat Earth British (also known as Martin Liedke), Conspiracy-R-US, UAP, Max Igan, Godgevlamste, Divergent, Captain Kirk, Michele Gibson, Josh Stone, When the Buildings Cried and others that also fall into the category of hanging on the shoulder of giants.

Copyright © Marcia Ramalho, The Blue, 2021

My image is a hypothetical Tartaria flag from Wikipedia, which I have assembled, cleaned and cleared in Photoshop. My Tartary flag has already been stolen and started to be used by the eminent non-creative Tatar scientists on duty. From now on you'll see it in hundreds of videos and posts..

By the way, my Aether video currently has 88 dislikes from haters. After this text it must surpass the 800s. Check it out Wink)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI8FIpDpNg8
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:15 am

Marcia Ramalho was the first one to come up with the Grand Tartaria research

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 55061810
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:45 am

https://youtu.be/Sdw9s-_mY20

Historygate Fomenko, Newton  and counterfeited Pompei
    Poster: Observation deck

HISTORYGATE: FOMENKO, NEWTON and our FABRICATED HISTORY
    Anatoly Fomenko and many others including Newton have calculated our current history is nothing more than a sham of historical proportions.

This documentary length episode delves into the details of a series of deceptions that defy logic.

Most of us believe Pompeii was wiped out in 79AD when in fact it was not until 1631 this famous city went under the ash of Vesuvius.

We take a close look at the work of monasteries and fraudulent monks manuscripts, the fake dead sea scrolls and much more in this explosive episode of the observation deck.
    Remember...
    Question everything, believe nothing and stay curious
    See you on the other side...
    LINKS:
    Isaac Newton's Book Free : http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/15784...
    http://www.newtonproject.ox.ac.uk/vie...
    Edwin Johnsons chronology 1894 full book: http://www.egodeath.com/edwinjohnsonp...
    Hoaxes Org website: http://hoaxes.org/archive/permalink/t...
    You Tube video on Pompeii: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jjR4...
    Operation Avalanche: http://www.romeinspompeii.net/bombard...
    Fake bodies Pompeii Mary Beard Oxford University: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-2...
    The Lying pen website: https://lyingpen.com/page/1/
    Complete works of Anatoly Fomenko 's books read on you tube all chapters:
    YouTube: read by Jon Machtemes
    Fiction or Science? (reading) part 1
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVH8e...

Seashore likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:21 pm

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:34 am

https://ctruth.today/2020/10/01/examining-fomenkos-new-chronology/?fbclid=IwAR3f8FnqhOzfasd8TiV3YdGwtI00r64IXzIIjLo64kVygVxxssPYB1VtGKI

.EXAMINING FOMENKO’S NEW CHRONOLOGY
    Posted on October 1, 2020 by Stephen Sorensen

Overview

This article contains the links to my detailed examination of Fomenko’s New Chronology and the overall grade that I’ve given it. This examination is essentially where I lay out which parts of Fomenko’s New Chronology I agree with and which parts I don’t. Below is the history of my examination followed by the examination itself, the grading scale I use, references, links to donate and get more Ctruth content, and at the end of this article is a note about Fomenko’s citations.

History

I began the exam in September 2020 and published the first part on September 15th, 2020. I started at the beginning of Volume 1 of History: Fiction or Science?, which is the first book in the 7 volume series that delivers the most recent update to information in Fomenko’s New Chronology.

I continued through the book in Examinations 1-4 (Section 1). Examination 5 (Section 2) is when I first broke from the original plan of going through the information in the order it was presented. I did this because I was curious about the validity of an alleged refutation of Fomenko’s information that was being used on the Russian Wikipedia page for FNC.

Section 3 focuses on Fomenko’s content that deals with

The Exam

Fomenko’s current overall grade: 143/166, 86.14%, B+, 3.3 GPA[1]

The examination’s completion: 166/209, 79.42%

Completion/completed is the word I use to refer to the number of claims I’ve determined to be supported or contradicted. The grade is based on the determined claims. Undetermined claims mean that the grade is incomplete. Lastly, all claims (determined or undetermined) are subject to be changed when information that calls for such an action is presented.

To determine if a claim is supported or contradicted, I look at Fomenko’s citations and at other citations for information that either supports and contradicts the claim.

Section 1

Section 1 totals:
    Grade: 74/81, 91.35%, A-, 3.7 GPA
    Completed: 81/102, 79.41%

1 – CH. 1.1, VOL. 1, HISTORY: FICTION OR SCIENCE?
    Grade: 6/6, 100%
    Completed: 6/6, 100%

2 – CH. 1.2, VOL. 1, HISTORY: FICTION OR SCIENCE?
    Grade: 33/36, 91.66%
    Completed: 36/41, 87.8%

3 – CH. 1.3.1.1, VOL. 1, HISTORY: FICTION OR SCIENCE?
    Grade: 7/7, 100%
    Completed: 7/8, 87.5%

4 – CH. 1.3.1.2, VOL. 1, HISTORY: FICTION OR SCIENCE?
    Grade: 28/32, 87.5%
    Completed: 32/47, 68.08%

Section 2

5 – Ch. 1.3, Vol. 4, HISTORY: FICTION OR SCIENCE?
    Grade: 14/14, 100%, A+
    Completed: 14/17, 82.35%

Section 3

Section 3 totals:
    Grade: 55/71, 77.46%, C+, 2.3 GPA
    Completed: 71/91, 78.48%

6 – Ch. 1.15.1.1, Vol. 1, History: FICTION OR SCIENCE?
    Grade: 19/24, 79.16%, C+
    Completed: 24/29, 75.86%

7 – Ch 1.15.1.2, Vol. 1, History: FICTION OR SCIENCE?
    Grade: 9/13, 69.23%, D+
    Completed: 12/13, 92.3%

8 – Ch. 1.15.2, Vol. 1, History: FICTION OR SCIENCE?
    Grade: 19/25, 76%, C+
    Completed: 25/37, 67.56%

9 – Ch. 1.15.3, Vol. 1, History: FICTION OR SCIENCE?
    Grade: 8/9, 88.88%, B+
    Completed: 9/11, 81.81%

The Scale

Due to there being a chance of the scale I’m using being taken off the internet, I provide it here.

Letter Grade Percentage Grade Grade Point Average (GPA)
    A+ 96% 4.0
    A 93-95% 4.0
    A- 90-92% 3.7
    B+ 86-89% 3.3
    B 83-85% 3.0
    B- 80-82% 2.7
    C+ 76-79% 2.3
    C 73-75% 2.0
    C- 70-72% 1.7
    D+* 66-69% 1.3
    D 63-65% 1.0
    D- 60-62% 0.7
    F 59%. 0.0

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:56 am

Fomenko New Chronology : customer review found on Amazon

I paste it here as its gives a summary of the main findings of Fomenko

New Chronology is a theory validated by astronomical research and statistical analysis of ancient manuscripts that asserts: that Antiquity and Dark Ages are phantoms invented in the 16th 18th centuries. Human civilization is barely 1000 years old!

New Chronology complies with the most rigid scientific standards:

- It gives a coherent explanation of what we already know;
    - It is consistent: independent lines of inquiry all lead to the same conclusion;
    - The predictions it makes are confirmed empirically;

New Chronology goes by the following basic axioms:
    - Chronology is the basis of history;
    - Human evolution has always been linear, gradual and irreversible;
    - The "cyclic" nature of human civilization is a myth, likewise all the gaps, duplicates, "dark ages" and "renaissances" that we know from consensual history are fantasy and hoax;
    - The accumulation of geographical knowledge as reflected in cartography is a gradual and irreversible process;
    - The closer in time is a given manuscript to the events described the less distortions it contains;
    - There is no "useless" information in authentic ancient sources.

Fomenko asserts: There was no such thing as the Tartar and Mongol invasion followed by over two centuries of yoke and slavery, providing a formidable body of documental evidence to prove his assertion. The so-called "Tartars and Mongols" were the actual ancestors of the modern Russians, living in a trilingual state with Arabic and Turkic spoken as freely as Russian. The ancient Russian state was governed by a double structure of civil and military authorities. The hordes were actually professional armies with a tradition of lifelong conscription (the recruitment being the so-called "blood tax"). Their "invasions" were punitive operations against the regions that attempted tax evasion. Fomenko proves that official Russian history is a blatant forgery concocted by a host of German scholars brought to Russia by the usurper dynasty of the Romanovs. Their ascension to the throne was the result of conspiracy, so they charged these imported historians with the mission of making Romanov's reign look legitimate.

Fomenko proves Ivan the Terrible to be a collation of four rulers, no less. They represented the two rival dynasties - the legitimate Godunov rulers and the ambitious Romanov upstarts.

As Fomenko blows consensual Russian history to smithereens, he successfully removes a crucial cornerstone from underneath the otherwise impeccable edifice of World History. Fomenko adds insult to injury, wiping out one by one: the Ancient Rome: the foundation of Rome in Italy is dated to the 14th century A. D., the Ancient Greece and its numerous poleis, which he identifies as the mediaeval crusader settlements on the territory of Greece.

The Ancient Egypt: the pyramids of Giza become dated to the 11th to 14th century A. D. and identified as the royal cemetery of the Global "Mongolian" Empire, no less. The civilization of the Ancient Egypt is irrefutably dated to the 11th to 15th century A. D. with the aid of the ancient Egyptian horoscopes cut in stone, like enormous Dendera horoscope that hangs in main entrance to the Louvre museum in Paris.

He was the first one to decipher and date unambiguously all such horoscopes, coming up with mediaeval dates in every case.

English historians rage at the suggestion that the history of Ancient England was de facto a Byzantine import transplanted to the English soil by the fugitive Byzantine nobility. To reward the English historians who consider themselves the true scribes of World History, the cover of the book "History: Fiction or Science?" portrays Tintoretto's Jesus Christ crucified on the Big Ben.

Fomenko wipes out the Ancient History of China outright. No such ancient history. Period. The compilation of the so-called Ancient Chinese History is reliably datable to the 17th 18th century only. It is perfectly recognizable as the Ancient European history, reworked and transcribed in hieroglyphs as yet another historical transplantation, this time performed on the Chinese soil by the loving Jesuit hands. The Chinese are the next in line to go berserk. Chinese history is inevitably bound to get both more ancient and more eventful, proportionally to the growing involvement of China in the world affairs. Chinese historians will keep on finding valid proof of prehistoric Chinese spaceflights until the Politburo orders them otherwise.

Islam with all its key figures appears as late as 15th-16th century A. D. as a branch of proto-Christianity. This is amply illustrated by imagery of Prophet Mahomet, archangel Gabriel, Heaven and Hell of this period. In today's Islam all imagery of the things living is taboo.

Arabic historians may find consolation in the crucial historical role of the Ottoman Empire in the 16th 17th century. The trouble is that this empire was initially a proto Christian state, with Hagia Sophia identifiable as Temple of Solomon, according to Fomenko! We can only guess if the acquisition of Alexander the Great (a Macedonian and a Christian!) as the founder of the Muslim World Empire will make Fomenko's theories more acceptable to the Arabic mainstream. He certainly does not spare any holy cows at all, claiming The Stone of Qa'Aba in Mecca to contain the lost Arch of the Covenant.

The history of religions according to Fomenko looks as follows: the pre-Christian period (before the 11th century and Jesus Christ ), Bacchic Christianity (11th to 12th century, before and after Jesus Christ), Jesus Christ Christianity (12th to 14th century) and its subsequent mutations (15th to 17th) into Orthodox Christianity, the Catholicism, Protestantism, Islam, Buddhism, and so on..

Saint Augustine was quite prescient when he said: "be wary of mathematicians,.. particularly when they speak the truth."

Henry Ford once said: "History is more or less bunk!"

Prominent mathematician Anatoly Fomenko not only proved it for a fact, but as true scientist tried to upgrade it into a rocket science.

This book will change your perception of History forever!
    What if Ancient Rome, Greece and Egypt were invented during Renaissance?
    What if The Old Testament was a rendition of events of the Middle Ages?
    What if Jesus Christ was born in 1053 and crucified in 1086 AD?
    Sounds Unbelievable?
    Not after you've read "History: Fiction or Science?" by Anatoly Fomenko, the genius mathematician.
    Armed with astronomy and computers Anatoly Fomenko turns History into a rocket science.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:05 am

The Timeline manipulation

https://www.bitchute.com/video/YwyKlHWUaw14/

Looking into the potential catastrophe that brought an end to the Roman Empire and the possible addition of Phantom Years to the 1st Millennium

Source: CONSPIRACY-R-US

Gunnar Heinsohn: Catastrophe and chronology

https://youtu.be/nhh6GNhPknU

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:51 pm

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:17 am

Those transcripts are posted on a forum that the video makers have created. I am not going to join the forum, I have nothing to contribute there, but I will look through the forum for info.
    https://stolenhistory.net/threads/stolen-history-part-2-the-destruction-of-the-old-world.5458/

I have just started to read /watch about Tartaria. I was aware of the general idea, and had seen and read over views, but the details are fascinating. I am taking my time to read what I have collected over the years, and I will look back through this thread.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:00 am

I would say that Tartaria is one those glitches.

The first time I was confronted with something similar sounding was in my childhood, the book "Tartarin" that my father had.

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 8243923-L

In German "Tartarin" also is the female form of "Tartar".

Tartar also is some kind of fine beef sausage that I some time loved to eat rare with yolks, onion rings, salt and pepper on fresh black bread...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 330px-AlphDaudet

"The first novel, The Wonderful Adventures of Tartarin of Tarascon, appeared in book form in 1872. It had already been published earlier as a serialized novel in a newspaper, with the title character still bearing the name "Barbarin." However, because an old-established family named Barbarin lived in Tarascon and felt offended by Daudet's tales, the author changed the name to "Tartarin" while the book was still being printed."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited by Ashera on Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:15 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:Those transcripts are posted on a forum that the video makers have created. I am not going to join the forum, I have nothing to contribute there, but I will look through the forum for info.
    https://stolenhistory.net/threads/stolen-history-part-2-the-destruction-of-the-old-world.5458/

I have just started to read /watch about Tartaria. I was aware of the general idea, and had seen and read over views, but the details are fascinating. I am taking my time to read what I have collected over the years, and I will look back through this thread.

The subject is fascinating and altough its breeds controversy between the different people that became interested in the subject its worth to move beyond taking sides for the truth is no one can say they remember clearly that part of our history .
    I have no doubt some traumatic incident occurred on a global scale that was able to wipe out and confuse human memories. I am personnally inclined to believe the event was deliberate rather than a natural catastrophy. The reason I think so is because its clear to me the world in in the hands of parasites. Their imprint is everywhere and their impact on our human psyche is far reaching.
    Look how easily the world has gone in mass hypnosis during this covid crisis.

If these ancient constructions had been wiped out and no traces of them left we would not even be able to ask questions.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:19 pm

The easiest way to debunk an idea is to attach a group of controlled opposition idiots to its cause. Just like the aircraft scattered chaff in the war, to confuse.

I have only just started to look at this. It triggered what had been mentioned here in the mists, about the Prometheus movie being close to the truth. I linked it, at the time to the mountain in Romania. But the stories of Tartaria link in also.. the Tatarians were giants who built all the known classical architecture in the world today. And the pyramids? They suffered some cataclysm.. maybe nuclear war? Stories tell of white giants, bald but sick.. (like the race in Prometheus). emerging from caves.

I have just started to look, I need more time.. (and I really avoid reading at the computer screen..)

Glitch Ashera? My first and early impression is that the tartars in recent times are bad people in general, across many cultures. But this is separate from Great Tartaria, which was a global empire. I see there is discussion as to whether the Tartarians were bad people too, did I read another source linking it to the destruction of Atlantis. (Was there a war between Tartaria and Atlantis? I have no idea. Just wondered if this is where some of the discussions are going. There has been a lot written about this! I am nowhere, looking through it all.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:30 pm

It also ties in with pyramid videos that Nanu posted.. the race that built the pyramids. The stonework!
    Based on accepted history the likely conclusion is this was an ancient people.
    But it could have been the Tartarians! not so ancient perhaps?

Based on maps all of this is easily dismissed. They can be forged, history can be re-written.

But they left behind these structures we cant build today.. across the globe. Then it is impossible to dismiss.

Seems these master builders had the wide African 'negro' nose. So someone did their best to hide as much as possible, chiselling them all off.
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:35 pm

"The first part of the Tartarin cycle is also the most famous. The novel is written in a tone of mocking, exaggerated admiration for the "heroic" Tartarin. Daudet constantly calls the "brave little pensioner" ironically "great man", "devil of a man", "the intrepid, the incomparable Tartarin"."

I doubt that Daudet's Tartarin had anything to do with the Tartars...

Maybe he channeled the name under pressure while consuming boef tartar and reading coffee grounds?

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 P1110437

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 Alphon10

What was Daudet truly about, considering that the titles of his novels hardly had anything to do with the content? Was there a nave aisle of his work, another reality, another world?

Sculptor, engraver, money forger...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 8983f76a4a04c89784a8322addfdb99b

"Daudet describes Tartarin as Don Quixote and Sancho Panza in one person - torn between adventurousness and snivelling comfort."

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 576px-Alphonse_Daudet_(Stories_By_Foreign_Authors)

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 Snaps229

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 472357-steampunk-wallpaper-hd-2048x1150-for-lockscreen

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 4 Book10

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:05 pm