tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Vidya Moksha
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Swanny
8 posters

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Ashera
    Ashera

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Empty Re: Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Post  Ashera Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:47 pm

A Secret History

The year is 1872... two empires start a war about the money monopole, Tartaria and Germania (the German Reich)...

Both sides had invested into Berlin building projects for decades...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Zeppel13

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Scree322
    The name of the city is unknown and the traffic language probably was English

If the city development was mainly impacted from Khazaria it was predominantly eastern Jewish and classified as "barbarian", meaning "not Greek"...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Car10
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Empty Re: Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:27 am

So today's muse...

maybe they are called 'free'masons as they found all these tartarian buildings intact and claimed them for themselves. The buildings were 'free' after all! They built nothing.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:47 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:So today's muse...

maybe they are called 'free'masons as they found all these tartarian buildings intact and claimed them for themselves. The buildings were 'free' after all! They built nothing.

Excellent Cheerful
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:26 pm

Ashera wrote:"The first part of the Tartarin cycle is also the most famous. The novel is written in a tone of mocking, exaggerated admiration for the "heroic" Tartarin. Daudet constantly calls the "brave little pensioner" ironically "great man", "devil of a man", "the intrepid, the incomparable Tartarin"."

I doubt that Daudet's Tartarin had anything to do with the Tartars...

Maybe he channeled the name under pressure while consuming boef tartar and reading coffee grounds?

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 P1110437

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Alphon10

What was Daudet truly about, considering that the titles of his novels hardly had anything to do with the content? Was there a nave aisle of his work, another reality, another world?

Sculptor, engraver, money forger...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 8983f76a4a04c89784a8322addfdb99b

"Daudet describes Tartarin as Don Quixote and Sancho Panza in one person - torn between adventurousness and snivelling comfort."

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 576px-Alphonse_Daudet_(Stories_By_Foreign_Authors)

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Snaps229

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 472357-steampunk-wallpaper-hd-2048x1150-for-lockscreen

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Book10

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:50 pm

Sapho is not Greek...

Sappho (/ˈsæfoʊ/; Greek: Σαπφώ Sapphō [sap.pʰɔ̌ː]; Aeolic Greek Ψάπφω Psápphō

...Sapho is Khazarian Jewish, and Daudet was known to be an anti-Semite... Tartarin the Barbarian...

What had Sapho to do with this?

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Khazar11
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:09 pm

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 24, 2022 3:17 am

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Juhnke11

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:44 am

I am maybe posting a link that appears above? I haven't looked.

This is a 26 part series of short videos.

I have only watched the first one.

Question: What do the 'native' (north) american 'indians' (whatever that that now means?!) say about these huge buildings.. there must be some mention?

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:57 am

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 53298313-10434583-Russia_is_planning_to_hold_live_fire_naval_drills_off_the_Irish_-a-27_1643022107840

Countdown to war? Boris warns Putin invading Ukraine would be 'painful, violent and bloody' as UK pulls Kiev embassy staff - but brazen Russia announces military exercises off Irish coast
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Jan 24, 2022 9:46 am

I once watched a gecko.. intent on a moth. But the cat was intent on the gecko. In a perfect synchronised action the gecko jumped and caught the moth in it's mouth and the cat jumped up and caught the gecko in its mouth.

So perhaps China will also invade Taiwan? That would give NATO something to think about.

It is off topic, though.. unless the Tartarians are back? Did they ever go away?

random internet guy wrote: Turkey is leaving NATO. The US needs secure Black Sea control. The Ukrainians know this, so for years, they have been playing a game of graft and strategic political mechanations. This explains the Hunter Biden connection. This is also the reason the Ukrainians tried to assist American leftists in the first Trump impeachment.

Meanwhile, the Russians are reading the tea leaves and know NATO expansion will put the Americans on their soft underbelly. Turkey is about to build a new Central Asian alliance that puts itself on the border of China and Russia. All 92 Turkic speaking tribes recently met in Tashkent prior to the US stirring the pot in Kazakhstan. Long and short of it is that Ukraine is about to be taken by someone - Russia or NATO - because the Turks are going their own way and it is only a matter of when, not if, Mackinder's Eurasian dominance theory - a Russian, Turkey, China alliance - is about to be realized.

The US has no choice if it wants to stay relevant. The problem: it weakened itself so badly, because it chose to demonize its White warrior class to placate globalists. It's leaders believed we somehow transcended the "Great Game" into a new era, while other powers essentially played the same game they have played for 2000 years. America walked itself into a trap of China, Russia, and Turkey's making - with strategic Jewish support.

Note: Israel used US tax dollars to open a Communist Chinese Naval Base in Haifa in December 2019. They knew what was happening. They have already aligned with Beijing over the American people.

Get ready for a lot of dead Americans over a war we cannot win OR nothing - and a global realization that the United States is dead.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:20 pm

What is really going on with all these war games? Could it be that these various countries are actually working together to rid the earth of human trafficking, rescuing children in D.U.M.B.s, destroying D.U.M.B.s and getting ready to take over their countries in a coup to arrest, prosecute and execute all the lizard Vir'il shape shifter Pedo Satanists who are masquerading as humans (government officials / politicians / world leaders, etc)... All needing their daily Adrenochrom to maintain the human form? Could it be what we don't see is what the real problem is? A wolf in sheep's (human body) clothing. Alien shape shifters who kidnap and eat humans to survive who have been controlling the planet of a few thousand years or more?

Something to think about. Huh?

SpecialQForces COMMs 1/24/22

US carrier heads to surprise NATO wargames

USS Harry S. Truman joins Neptune Strike ‘22 wargames in the Mediterranean Sea amid tensions with Russia. USS Harry S. Truman’s participation in Neptune Strike ‘22 NATO wargames is unrelated to Ukraine tensions, the Pentagon has claimed.
    https://www.rt.com/news/546816-aircraft-carrier-nato-wargames/
    ==

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1moLbU0tu-E

US Shocked : New Russian S-500 Air Defense System Mass Fires Action - New Russian S-500 Air Defense System Mass Fires Action

Russia has, for the first time, released a video showing the S-500 air defense system in action. The launch, conducted during a test campaign at Kapustin Yar, near Astrakhan in southern Russia, reportedly downed a ballistic missile surrogate target, according to the Russian Ministry of Defense, which announced the development earlier today.

==

#S-500 #RussiaNuclear #Military

The Russian military is currently undertaking pre-service trials of the S-500, after which the system will begin to be deployed operationally, initially as part of the defensive umbrella surrounding the capital, Moscow.

The system, which is named Prometey (Russian for Prometheus), as well as Triumfator-M, is expected to replace the current A-135 anti-ballistic missile system deployed around Moscow, as well as supplement the long-range S-400 Triumf surface-to-air missile (SAM) system in Russian Aerospace Forces service.
    ==

Ex-US soldiers with alleged neo-Nazi links arrive at Ukrainian front line

At least half a dozen former US military servicemen have landed in Ukraine amid rapidly escalating tensions in the east of the country.  

The group, known as Forward Observations, has posted a string of photos and videos on its official Instagram, with geotags showing that the men are in the war-torn Donbass region. The Americans are seen wearing combat gear, apparently inspecting the Ukrainian army’s battle positions and trenches. Some of the men in the photos are also holding assault weapons, though it is not clear whether these are American or Ukrainian soldiers. All of those featured in the photos have their faces blurred.

https://www.rt.com/russia/546847-former-us-servicemen-ukraine-frontline/
    ==

NAZI (Pedo/Satanists) HUNTING TIMES - THIS TIME THE JOB WILL BE COMPLETED
    ==

Joint naval drills by the Iranian, Russian, and Chinese navies – dubbed CHIRU-2Q22 – are underway, with the aim of enhancing maritime security in the waters and airspace of the Indian Ocean.
    EarthAlliance Special Forces
    ==

Ukraine builds fences on Belarusian border
    This will definitely stop tanks
    (NOT)
    ==

Italian police are unhappy with the pink masks ordered for them in some northern provinces - they consider it a blow to their reputation.

At the same time, the Sicilian branch of the police union said that masks should not be the subject of "macho and medieval" nonsense.

Meanwhile, the Italian Internet was filled with memes about the new police uniforms and equipment.

WHATS WRONG WITH THE WORLD??
    @SpecialQForces
    ==

22.01.22  Russia, Iran and China worked out counter-piracy at joint naval exercises in the Arabian Sea.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:17 pm

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:23 am

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Pentax10

I had the analogue predecessor...
    I used Kodak and Ilford by preference
    Sometimes I intentionally shot black/white
    (My last huge K1a high school project was the Crimean War...
    ...never finished)

My second doctor father, Harry Pross, was Wehrmacht Media Officer
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:26 am

Carol wrote:What is really going on with all these war games? Could it be that these various countries are actually working together to rid the earth of human trafficking, rescuing children in D.U.M.B.s, destroying D.U.M.B.s and getting ready to take over their countries in a coup to arrest, prosecute and execute all the lizard Vir'il shape shifter Pedo Satanists who are masquerading as humans (government officials / politicians / world leaders, etc)... All needing their daily Adrenochrom to maintain the human form? Could it be what we don't see is what the real problem is? A wolf in sheep's (human body) clothing. Alien shape shifters who kidnap and eat humans to survive who have been controlling the planet of a few thousand years or more? Something to think about. Huh?
    I'm thinking in terms of Cabal v Cabal under Ancient Artificial-Intelligence wherein one Cabal replaces another Cabal replaces another Cabal. One Christ might replace Another Christ might replace Another Christ. Think Long and Hard About Job 1-2, Isaiah 14, Matthew 4, Matthew 28, 1 Corinthians 15, Revelation 1-3, and Revelation 22. I Spoke for Years with an Individual of Interest who told me, "I'll Hang-On as Long as I Can." Another Individual of Interest told me, "I Am RA" and "I've Always Remained One Step Ahead of Humanity." Despite the 'crackpot' phenomenon, consider what few Sherry Shriner podcasts and transcripts you can find, but researchers beware, don't get stuck in the spiritual quicksand. The predicament of humanity might be much worse than we can imagine. Linda Moulton Howe seems to offer a lot of clues. We seem to exist under a New World Order which has existed for thousands (or even millions) of years. 'RA' told me, "You'll be Sorry if You Try to Save Humanity" and "Humanity is Screwed." Consider the work of Steven Greer. Are there legitimate limits to disclosure?? I hesitate to mention this, but a few years ago (especially around 2016-17) Sherry Shriner had a lot to say about various high-profile individuals (including the Trumps). Her book, Interview with the Devil was raw and unbelievable. I often wish I had never listened to her shows, but a lot of what she said seems to be gaining traction in the alternative community. However, I wonder how many people have gone nuts dealing with this stuff?? How do we verify any of the strange podcasts, videos, and web sites?? I'm trying very hard to not post on the internet. I'm trying very hard to mostly read The Seattle Times, The New York Times, and The Wall Street Journal, interspersed with Exercise in Nature. I realize the papers are cover-stories but perhaps we need that approach in the context of the general-public. We might be in the process of driving ourselves insane and/or exterminating ourselves. I'd continue, but it never seems to do any good. Hope Springs Eternal.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:42 am

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Das-rt11

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Vril_f10

Jesaja 11 ELB
    / / / /  
    1 And a rice shall come forth from the stump of Isais, and a sapling from his roots shall bear fruit. 2 And upon him shall rest the Spirit of Jehovah, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of the knowledge and fear of Jehovah; 3 and his delight shall be in the fear of Jehovah. And he will not judge according to the sight of his eyes, nor execute judgment according to the hearing of his ears; 4 and he will judge the lowly in righteousness, and execute judgment to the humble of the land in uprightness. And he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the lawless. 5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his hips. - 6 And the wolf shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling shall be together, and a little lad shall drive them. 7 And the heifer and the she-bear shall feed together, and their young shall lie down together; and the lion shall eat straw like the ox. 8 And the suckling shall play at the hole of the adder, and the weaned child shall stretch forth his hand unto the basilisk's den. 9 There shall be no wickedness, neither shall there be wickedness in all my holy mountains; for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of Jehovah, as the waters cover the sea bottom. - 10 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the root shoot of Isais, which shall stand as a panoply of the nations, the nations shall inquire of him; and his resting place shall be glory. 11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall stretch forth his hand the second time, to ransom the remnant of his people that shall be left out of Assyria, and out of Egypt, and out of Pathros, and out of Ethiopia, and out of Elam, and out of Shinar, and out of Hamath, and out of the isles of the sea. 12 And he will raise up a banner to the nations, and gather together the exiles of Israel, and the dispersed of Judah he will gather from the four corners of the earth. 13 And the envy of Ephraim shall depart, and the oppressors of Judah shall be cut off; Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not oppress Ephraim. 14 And they will fly on the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west, will plunder together the sons of the east; on Edom and Moab they will lay their hand, and the children of Ammon will be obedient to them. 15 And Jehovah shall destroy the sea-tongue of Egypt; and he shall wave his hand over the river with the fierceness of his breath, and break it into seven streams, and make it to pass through with shoes. 16 And so there shall be a highway from Assyria for the remnant of his people that shall be left, as there was a highway for Israel in the day that they came up out of the land of Egypt.

The followers of Peter are the Satanists!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Julian-Beck-as-Reverend-Kane-in-Poltergeist-2
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Tue Jan 25, 2022 10:18 am

LUCIFA!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Ninth_13

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Img_0144
    (Dicke Uhren sind schwer angesagt... der Mann mit dem dicksten Wecker der Welt hatte ne Diesel...
    Thick watches are very popular... the man with the thickest alarm clock in the world had a Diesel...
    Thick valley or thin mountain clock, this is the question)
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:51 am

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Zeppel10

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Oip_1010

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:31 am

Karthago > Kazargo...

Agapios of Hierapolis states that after the defeat Gregory fled to Byzantium and made his peace with the emperor

...Khazaria

Karthago (Latin usually Karthago, less commonly Carthago, ancient Greek Καρχηδών Karchēdṓn, Etruscan Karθazie; from Phoenician-Punic Qart-Ḥadašt "new city", meaning "new Tyros").
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karthago

If certain inscriptions in Karthago are in Latin letters? But it exactly looks the like!

What I do is not history writing, it is called "diachrony", an anthropological method. Surely I produce a lot of redundancy but sometimes very useful for further codification.

Only the redundant man necessarily needs
    - John Whitewater

Why these partly totally distorted building proportions in the so-called "classicism"? Got the "Roman" masons something wrong?

Karthagian Barbarian!

Last edited by Ashera on Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:58 pm

This is also maximum strange, the City of Daphne, as cartographer Ortelius depicted it.

Allegedly the successor of Antiochia, but remnants or hints were not found so far...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Orteli15
    In front the Steel Talon University of Gor and the herbarium...
    Market/s of Semris

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Scree348
    Dancer of Gor, Vol. 22

Gor is known as the "counter-earth"...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Tumblr31
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:21 pm

Lloyd's, meaning the London-based association of marine underwriters, is first recorded as such 1805, from Lloyd's Coffee House, London, opened in 1688 by Edward Lloyd, who supplied shipping information to his patrons; merchants and underwriters met there to do business.
    https://www.etymonline.com/word/Lloyd

The Reuters news office was founded in Aachen in 1849 by the banker Paul Julius Freiherr von Reuter, actually Israel Beer Josaphat; from there he transmitted stock data to Brussels with carrier pigeons. When a telegraph connection was established between the two cities, Reuter discontinued the "flying service". After emigrating to London, he again founded a company in 1851 to transmit stock quotes to Paris via the submarine cable between Dover and Calais.
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuters

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Reuters Lloyd

The Steel Worlds

In Bremen the Reuters news agency was located at the Lloyd Building...

In my early years I had a far more strange accent than now. The Bremers were fed up with the levelling policy and insisted in their own age-old language tradition again, that always was impacted by some English too - I spoke Mingelsh.

Schooling to and fro, the Federal Republic was some kind of exorcism...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Circus12

Possibly 1959

Early in the 1960s the matter calmed but there was permanent sirene alarm terrror and supersonic strafers...

1969 demolition of the Lloyd Building, Flour Dust Explosion in 1979, in France 1997, 9/11...

Last edited by Ashera on Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:57 pm

Besides the more "Celtic" Pleiades (Atlantides) sitting hen motif the Bremen origin myth resembles the one of Karthago.

Eliza (Dido) is known as Countess Emma and the oxen skin is a cripple who honked around the state territory in a certain period of time...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Scree350

I do not like terms like nation or "ethnos" or race... I speak of ethnicities, semiospheres, semiocities, understood as different "semiosic entities"...

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:18 am

Steampunk!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Explos11
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:02 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:
    Carol wrote:What is really going on with all these war games?
    I'm thinking in terms of Cabal v Cabal under Ancient Artificial-Intelligence wherein one Cabal replaces another Cabal replaces another Cabal.
    Thubs Up

Steampunk Sauron...
    I wonder what Tolkein knew of Tartarians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTjTtI15H1A

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:08 am

Ashera wrote:

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Herbert_Norris_-_An_Anglo-Saxon_Queen_1924_-_(MeisterDrucke-766957)

Saxonia

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Saxon_12
    Jade Bay
    This is all what remained of a large river, bay, and lake system that still exists on today's North Sea floor...
    Close to Heligoland (Ulur's Rock) was a huge lake where many rivers merged...
    The Jade, most probably once the Atlantean main river...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 S-l400

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Oaxa7993KZH
    Xuchitl is back!

Xuchitl of Cortex
    Apex Dweller

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Fleur_12

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:13 am

Ashera wrote:
    Saxonia - The Third Power

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Oip_8_10

And again and again they want to pull me into something East-Elbian and Germanic that I do not want!

As soon as I crossed the line I had to accept their LORDist "narcism hypothesis" (some more or less intended transmission typos even made it "racism", "nazism" etc.) because I am classified as "Greek", this is Platysh (Low Valyrian, from the plains...)...

Ashera was adopted to the Pantheon but never accepted to join the Olymp.

An individual archetype is doubted...

From Islamic perspective this was a huge advantage...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Silver15

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 5 Asa_wi13

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:47 pm