tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+4
Vidya Moksha
burgundia
orthodoxymoron
Swanny
8 posters

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Ashera
    Ashera

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Empty Re: Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:21 pm

Liber AL
    Chapter III
    / / / /
    1. Abrahadabra; the reward of Ra Hoor Khut.

2. There is division hither homeward; there is a word not known. Spelling is defunct; all is not aught. Beware! Hold! Raise the spell of Ra-Hoor-Khuit!

Liber 49
    / / / /
    1. Yea, it is I, BABALON.

2. And this is my book, that is the fourth chapter of the Book of the Law, He completing the Name, for I am out of NUIT by HORUS, the incestuous sister of RA-HOOR-KHUIT.
    (cp. Iusaseet; cp. also Satis/Sopdet [Sothis/Venus/Sirius/Ashera]; AV)

3. It is BABALON. TIME IS. Ye fools.

4. Thou hast called me, oh accursed and beloved fool.

5-8. (Missing and presumed lost. Ed.)

9. Now know that I, BABALON, would take flesh and come among men.

10. I will come as a penelous (sic) flame, as a devious song, a trumpet in judgement halls, a banner before armies.

11. And gather my children unto me, for THE TIME is at hand.

12. And this is the way of my incarnation. Heed!

The people — I abolished it! What has remained? The mess media perhaps? But no! With the people I also abolished the mess media! (Midnight; moment with no shadow; end of the longest TV show; Rise of the Jensaarai; INCIPIT ASHERA ATARGATIS.)

I will come as a penilous flame and a devious song, a voice in the judgment halls, a banner before armies. I will come girt with the Sword of Freedom. Before me, kings and priests will tremble, cities and empires will fall, and I will be called BABALON, The Scarlet Woman!

P.S.: who was Nietzsche?

Freedom is a Two-Edged Sword...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Lion_s10
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Empty Re: Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:51 pm

Ashera wrote:Freedom is a Two-Edged Sword...

this?:
    https://sacred-texts.com/oto/lib49.htm

i read many times that the magic books are just recipe books. they work.

and the double wand? I am genuinely curious..
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:53 pm

I changed it a few: my scientific and artsy freedom!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Minor-10

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 4770accca35e356ca94ae608516f0f322c6f07c1

A∴A∴ - Aster Argos - Order of the Silver Star (AAOSS)

Published on June 10, 2020
    Liber Sefekh, by Soror Avelin

Avon Q

Magistra Templi, Iusaseet, Star of Ruby

Easter 2020, 10.182 C.A.

Satis! Sopdet! Sothis! Sirius!

I am out of NUIT by HORUS, the incestuous sister of RA-HOOR-KHUIT!

Ashera! Venus! Lucifa Rising!

BABALON/LAVALON

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Unname15

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Hulus-11

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Scree370
    The Obstacle

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 255px-Kaspar_hauser

If it was after this stupid people scientific work and art were not possible; parish, church and gossip would rule, and the witches hunted from here to eternity... the outcome was an excrement...

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Feb 04, 2022 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:26 pm

My case is not about the people and never was before it was glued to me by court decision!

Conflicting with my own findings!

I accept no responsibility!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Amtsge10

The Litterman & S**teater Show

Their theorizing took off from any layer of reference!

Words like arrowheads...

Earlier I called it phantastic realism what I write, my style, I mean... and today?

Existential Cynism?

I support you in no way, I want it different! And if they do not use reason...

All my knowledge is experience based, I do not depart from social theories...

The Sty Society (Die Koben-Gesellschaft)

The Invasion of the Kobians...

I do not believe in the final causality of a people urpraisal except to cover up corruption! Anything else is propaganda! What is truly needed is a constitutional revolution from above! For years I defend this position! I am open for commisssary positions but would refuse to get elected! I do not stand for guilt and sins of others!

It is about my psychogenesis and not a bucket of Leipziger Einerlei!

In a Quranic sense i had no other choice than becoming Ashera after they separated Harut and Marut! How else I could have withstand Satan and his Asmodeus?

I am not a social fun!

I do not care Germany!

This life is insulting!

Away with you arrogant s**t faces!

I will not encourage you, in me is no trace of vitality! I am also called La Crudela!

Do not annoy me with your laughable cult!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Dancer14
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:12 am

I hate this democratic junkerdom, this mixture of mediocrity and delusion!

Away with the zeitgeist!

It is completely irrelevant whether these miserable parasites howl and whine or not!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Snaps243

Natokea Hiute!

Also called Nduli!

Umwa kichwa!

Bak buk… beka!

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:12 am

Ashera, you are off base again. I realise we are all worthless, stupid flatworms in here, but this a good thread, and you are able to contribute effectively and productively in here, if you choose to.

Your random comments to self are not appropriate in here. I thought you had your own thread to rage against your machine?
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Thu Feb 03, 2022 6:25 am

Judge: "Mrs. Z is totally ruined now..."
    Me: "Do you want to remonstrate me with this, Sir?"

Btw.: your stupid arrogance makes me vomit!

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 100_pe12

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Bomb_e16
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:31 am

An interesting point of view

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 0bdc7110
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:58 am

The Jesuits would want the truth buried for sure. But you cant hide Salt Lake Temple, or any of the other structures. My guess is they were all pre cataclysm and survived the oceans washing over the continent, as per Doug Vogt´s take.

In the bridge way I explained ´Tartaria´is just a metaphor, for whatever advanced, global society built these things. Just a name.

Tartaria never did fit into the history. But the buildings can not be denied. I think they are almost certainly pre- cataclysm, and then we could even bring the Atlantis folk into the equation.

The Jesuits have gone to great lengths to hide all history.

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:13 am

Truly impressive...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Khazar13

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 9400e360c48a2b95592180d1d3b88cc5191c87b5

Kaspar Hauser (30 April 1812 – 17 December 1833), probably Kasper von Reuter...

"A söchtener Reuter möcht i wern, wie mein Voater gwen is“

In a letter, supposedly from the mother, the so-called "Mägdleinzettel", the first name Kasper was mentioned and the date of birth was given as "30. Aperil 1812".

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Screen99

A contemporary rumor circulated that Hauser was the Hereditary Prince of Baden, born in 1812, who had been exchanged for a dying infant and set aside to enable a collateral line of the Princely House of Baden to succeed to the throne.

I doubt that my great-grandma Hedwig Lloyd spoke of Baden... I never detected any connection... She said Aden what many misunderstood, not knowing the term!

All Arabs to the Lutherists... Successively they mutated to a global definitory power... either idiots or not... maybe they even invented the Orientals...

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 R.1c86f58754f8944c4311d06fdaf19d68?rik=oCkOJlzbU6%2bCMw&riu=http%3a%2f%2f4.bp.blogspot.com%2f-hKADh31x8lU%2fU1FdoaRvT4I%2fAAAAAAAATu8%2fyjOLEkNYgsY%2fs1600%2fimgAden37

The modern national state building with defined national languages was a phenomenon mainly of the 19th century... much went into oblivion in this process. Maybe the "revolutionary" French encyclopaedists contributed a lot! That Lutherist brothers were involved in the revolution is anyway sure! French was lingua franca then...

Last edited by Ashera on Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:00 am

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Scree431

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 A2de8a4cc3a36b0dd9275926486311a2a6099aed

Vidya Moksha likes this post

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:26 am

Parties Agree to Truce for Yemen as Ramadan Begins
    In-Depth Coverage
    By Margaret Besheer April 01, 2022

In a major breakthrough, the United Nations announced Friday that the parties to the conflict in Yemen have agreed to a two-month truce to start on Saturday, the first day of the holy month of Ramadan, at 1900 local time.

https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2022/04/mil-220401-voa01.htm

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Orteli16

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Scree100

---------------------------------------------------------

"Let's say I wanted to test the limits of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. [...] If for some reason you're driving in a different lane than the people around you, it's going to affect everybody's sensibilities. And they will either go away or put you down for it. So it's just a question of whether you take off too far for them [...]. As long as everybody connects and is together, you can afford anything."
    - Jim Morrison in "Rolling Stone" interview, July 1969

In April (1971), on medical advice that Morrison should recuperate in a warm region, Morrison and Courson took a trip to southwestern France, Spain, and Morocco...

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Morrison#Der_Miami-Vorfall

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

P.S.: anyway... Jim Morrison was a great fan of Rimbaud... and also of Artaud...

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:10 pm

mudra wrote:
    Vidya Moksha wrote:
    mudra wrote:Link to the book: The One World Tartarians
    https://planetruthblog.files.wordpress.com/2020/09/one-world-tartarians_int_092120.pdf

This book could very well be the greatest revisionist history book ever written in modern times to date about the Greatest Lie about our common world history. The Tartary civilization encompassed most of the World we know today.

This is an interesting book for a number of reasons. I am not sure if it is 'classic' disinformation, or just a deluded writer. Fascinating 'truths' are included amongst a raft of lies - nonsense. The author is a 'flat earther', either deluded or on a mission to prove the bible is a source of reliable history - either way, nonsense..

Mud flow? Not sure. I am on the fence, tending towards disbelief.

I have lived in many houses with windows below ground level, it was even more common /prevalent in my youth, but designs have changed.

I lived in Northern Italy for a while, and the mud slides there wiped out entire communities.. 3 story buildings are still encased in the mud, with only the upper storey visible. So clearly some earth /mud slides did occur, but equally there was a time when architects built houses below ground level.

Either way, an interesting read if you can discern fact from fiction..

It is interesting that the Tartary civilization has been wiped from history books. The pyramids were evidently built by the same civilization which would require one global civilization or a people that travelled the globe.

Thanks for your post Vidya  Cheerful  
    I am well aware the last 2 posts I made as well as that book you mention come from people that happen to be interested in Flat earth theories.  
    I am not specially endorsing Flat Earth theories myself but in truth I don't really care wether Earth is flat or a globe.
    I got interested in the Great Tartaria research however and I must say lots of these things make sense to me.
    Researchers on that topic include Flat earthers and many non Flat earthers as well. I don't think the subject originated by Flat earthers in the first place either.
    History has been thoroughly tempered with and manipulated so we would not remember anything and easily comply to the new
    norm in vogue.
    This research is kind of plowing in the dark so every bit of information that comes out is interesting to me until we get the real picture. I keep an open mind.
    This thread is not exhaustive of all materials that already exist on this topic but it would be time consuming to post them all.
    I invite people to dive deeper in the subject.

Love from me
    mudra

I was quite fed up with the flat earth silliness when I read a couple of chapters from this book and wrote the above. I also think the maps showing ´Tartaria´ are fake. I wasnt convinced by the mud flood, but on the fence.

However! I have now had time to read more of this book and have watched a number of videos. I think my flat earth rebuttal is sound, and the maps are still jesuit fakery, but I have changed my mind about mud floods. I think they were real. Someone suggested even DEW or using their tech for bad purposes. A real battle of good vs evil, and the evil won. And are still in charge.

And the rest of the book is quite a read! I am now convinced by almost everything else I have read in there, and seen elsewhere. I am quite late to this tartarian idea, and I still think Tartarian isnt a correct name.. but whatever advanced global culture built these wonders, only for the ashkenazis / Jesuits to tear them down.  

When do we know history started for real? Did the romans exist? The ancient greeks?

These buildings in the USA were standing in 1800´s. How long were they there? Hundreds of years? Thousands? Some were melted. Fire wont do that.

I dont think the supernova sun created the cataclysm, but something did. It looks like a war, or sabotage, and maybe only a few hundred years ago? Which essentially means that all history before that date is fabrication.

I am still working my way through this material.  The greatest story videos on you tube (Ashera posted some above) are quite good. There are a lot uploaded now, I am more or less half way through the series.

Anyway, I was quite wrong to think this was disinfo. Just the opposite. I will ignore the flat earth stuff.. the flat earth theory is so easy to dispel if you have travelled in both hemi´spheres´ and observed the moon.

This all ties in with the current global political scene / covid / ukraine / next great re-set.  

may we live in interesting times.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:36 pm

mudra wrote:An interesting point of view

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 0bdc7110

I am now downloading the video Aether , by Marcia Ramalho (The blue). I see her video hidden history was also linked in the his thread.

And what of Gaudi? Now I see the spires for collecting electricity (or whatever it is they used to power these buildings) everywhere... Gaudi´s work wasnt his was it? He was just adding bits or pretending to?

Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:50 pm

I will finish you ignorants!

Meanwhile I produced an informational draw line through all instances...

Except before the law the principle of equality is total madness!

Christians are a plague!

Total inversion!

And the scat swims above!

And I get sucked by parasites!

Dare to call it democracy!
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:58 am

So... she is taking no prisoners. Everyone and pretty much everything pre 1950 is fake, more or less. No Tesla, no gaudi, no nada.

Every building pre 1950 is Tartarian. Buildings were designed as a global power grid.

Fascinating watch.

Thought: She writes of a war, and the extermination of this advanced civilisation. She could be correct. But, equally, if these are planetary sized power grids, what would a major malfunction do? Pretty much the same as war. Huge waves, big energy bursts...global depopulation.

It does seem the ashkenazis have gone to great lengths to destroy much of the infrastructure. Interesting take that this was one reason for 911 - a better power tower.

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Sun Apr 03, 2022 11:03 am

You're already used to little lies. And what about the big ones? Is it possible that even greater secrets exist?

Who are the Grey Men and the Parasites? Why would they exterminate billions of highly skilled people from the Great Tartaria Empire? Why would they destroy the highly advanced Scythian-Tartar-Aryan Civilization present on six continents 150 years ago?

Marcia Ramalho researched thousand of images and wrote the essay “Tartaria Empire - Aether,” which has more than 80,000 views on YouTube. Her work was first presented by invitation from The Age of Disclosure channel. In this new essay - and first video of her own - she reveals in 18 minutes, through 80 images, some of the very dark secrets related to our tragic recent past.

Transcript
    You're already used to little lies.​
    1. You know that the man did not go to the Moon. That the Titanic did not “sink” under the command of jesuit captain “Edward Smith”. That the owners of the ship pretended it sank just to receive high insurance. That the purpose was never to disappear with some tycoons who opposed the creation of the FED because they owned the FED and therefore did not need to die.

2. You know that the Federal Reserve is a private Central Bank created in 1913 for currency issuance, inflation control and interest rates and thus responsible for the all world economic depressions and the real U.S. debt of 75 trillion.

3. You know that attacks on RMS Lusitania, Pearl Harbor and the incident in the Gulf of Tonkin were planned to justify the entry of the U.S. into Vietnam and World Wars. That “Hitler” was a creation of Wall Street bankers to kill the largest number of Russians and Germans and boost the “holocaust” myth. That the creation of a false flag called “Dreyfus Affair” gave rise to prejudice and a new word - “antisemitism” - which would be very useful for wearing wolves into the skin of lambs.

4. You know that the sumptuous ship RMS “Lusitania” - built by Tartarians - was the fastest Atlantic crossing vessel and was taken by the Parasites and their agents, the Grey Men. That the ship had his engines fully powered by electricity from the “aether” and so had to “sink” two times by the Parasites to be converted and reappear years later with less a chimney and under new names. That the “Lusitania” was indeed the “Titanic” , the RMS “Majestic” and the RMS “Queen Elizabeth”.

5. You know that an elite Nazi scientist was taken in the post-war to work in the U.S. through “Operation Paperclip”. That the Nazi Allen Dulles was the CIA director and created the terrorist network responsible for attacks on European capitals since 1980, known as NATO “Gladio Operation”. That Winston Churchill caused tens of millions of deaths and no fire knocked down the Two Towers in NY.

6. You know that there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. That interventions in Kosovo and Afghanistan were to make stratospheric profits with heroin and coke. That children in Sandy Hook did not die. That ISIS is the mercenary army set up by American-French-British-Israeli intelligence agencies to fight for the creation of the “Greater Israel”. That Gaddafi and Assad did kill their own people. That more than 80 countries suffered brutal intervention from the Deep State. That "climate change" means weather engineering programs to cause artificial hurricanes, earthquakes and floods.

7. You know that traces of smoke in the sky of "chemtrails" contain aluminum nanoparticles going straight to your lungs. That "sustainability" and "transparency" mean pesticides and hidden destruction. That the profusion of antennas modify magnetic resonance to cause diseases. That the media distribute poor quality propaganda in the shape of news. That thousands of counterfeit operations are created to justify more wars, looting, genocide, displacement, restriction of civil liberties, deliberate harm to health, sale of organs, trafficking of children and huge profits.

And what about the big lies?

Is it possible that even greater secrets exist?

8. What if the magnificent civilization of Tartaria was destroyed with the help and planning of inhuman shadowy forces? What if History taught in schools is a gigantic soap opera fraud, with phantom dynasties, events displaced in time and thousands of years that did not exist? What if the "Middle Ages" were actually a Tartarian Golden Age that ended just 100 years ago? If the Colossus of Rhodes is the Statue of Liberty? What if all you know is a lie?

9. What if the defeat of Great Tartaria was recorded in the official history under the names of “The Fall of Troy”, “The Fall of the Roman Empire”, “Fall of Constantinople”, “Dissolution of the Ottoman Empire”, “Wars for American Independence”, “Collapse of the Qing dynasty” (early 1900s), “Downfall of the Russian Empire” (1917), “Defeat of Austro-Hungarian Empire” (1918) and “World War I” (1919)?

10. What if a “Great Flood" happened 150 years ago and the world was culturally and technologically much more advanced than today? If unknown Parasites generated the cataclisma and took advantage of chaos to seize power? What if between 1865 and 1876 our ancient civilization wrecked under waves of more than 300 meters and now the buildings have their first floor buried under meters of sand and mud, whose vestige to this day can be easily spotted in cities all over the world?

11. What if Etruscan, Inca, Mayan, Chinese emperors and Egypt "pharaohs" had coexisted in the “Middle Ages” with all other great civilizations to form a single harmonious culture, with the same language and DNA, though they have gone down in history with dozens of invented names by Jesuit-Benedictines-Cistercians “historians”? What if Hyperborea in the Arctic Circle were the land of our great divine ancestors?

12. What if Jesus Christ were the Byzantine emperor Andronicus Komnenos, born in Crimea in 1152, son of Russian princess Irina, married to French Agnes - mother of his numerous children - and died in 1185, aged 33? If Buddha, St. George, Apollo, Pythagoras, Genghis Khan, Rurik, and Alexander the Great were replicas of his image, without existence in real life?

13. What if the Church has created a wrong solar system theory and blessed all the wars and heinous crimes to kill the Human Spirit? If a group of Parasites are the inventors of a false Christianity and other religions? If these religions worship Satan pretending that they are worshiping God? If “Solomon's Temple” is the Hagia Sofia in Istanbul? If the city initially called Yoros (Jerusalem), Troy and Constantinople, is the true Rome?

14. What if there were no ancient Greek and Roman Empire? If the worldwide “rock-carved" megaliths are mere Tartarian created concrete, which becomes more resistant over the centuries? If the real pyramids of Egypt were dismantled by a French mercenary army? If “Solomon's Temple” is the Hagia Sofia in Istanbul? If the Wall of China was not built 7000 years ago and Mao Zedong was a German liberal politician ?

15. What if the history of Great Britain was stolen from Tartarian history so that the insignificant island would acquire the brilliance it never possessed? If the “perfidious Albion” was a land of thieves and pirates? If King George VI was the “dead” Duke of Clarence and was crowned two times with different names? If the Tsar Nicholas II of Russia was his brother who fled to London after being “assassinated” by the Bolsheviks? If they were both children of Roosevelt, two times president of U.S. under different names?

16. What if the Bible was written in the 19th century? If the "40 years of Moses in the wilderness" were the years in which the treasurers subordinate to the Scythian-Tartar-Arian rulers were confined as punishment for the usury and robbery crimes committed against the Great Tartarian Empire?

17. What if some German-Dutch merchants and Imperial financial agents had rebelled against Great Tartaria and decided to create countries, mafias and monarchies where they could reign and enslave the rest of the world, calling themselves "the chosen ones”, “enlightened ones” and “elected ones”?

18. What if “History” is an intricate novel written and performed by very strange people? What if these people are in contemporary photographs using old clothes and other disguises to fabricate nonexistent historical characters and ghostly families? What if all this has the purpose to fill the void of our very fully destroyed recent past and history? What if they can live more than we can?

19. What if the “Dark Ages” were the apogee of advanced Tartarian culture whose traits were systematically erased by the German Calvinist dinasty Romanov-Saxe-Coburg and Gotha, from the “House of Wettin”? If Prince Albert was the tycoon Cecil Rhodes-Teddy Roosevelt and “Queen” Victoria was Henry John Temple, 3rd Viscount Palmerston?

20. What if the true and only French Revolution happened after 1870 and Napoleon III was a simple untalented painter named Alexandre Cabanel who fled to England with his brushes after delivering France for the newly formed German Empire?

21. What if Alexei Nikolaevich, the Tsesarevich of Russia of the “House of Romanov”- murdered in 1918 by the Bolsheviks according to official narrative - has ruled Russia from 1917 to 1980 under the names of Alexander Kerensky, Alexey Kosygin and Joseph Stalin?

22. What if Einstein, Poincaré, Faraday, Marconi, Hertz and Maxwell - among many others - were characters played by some Grey Men who destroyed the existing High Technology of Tartaria to give us expensive crumbs in return?

23. What if all worldwide skyscrapers are secretly collecting and using the free Electromagnetic energy and we are paying for nothing? What if Nikola Tesla had not invented anything at all and “Mark Twain” had played his role?

24. What if obelisks, churches, mosques and cathedral were extremely old Tartarian power plants for the extraction of clean, free, healthy and wireless electromagnetic energy and the generation of all types of waves, mainly infrasound? What it they were destroyed or endowed with crosses by the Parasites to conceal the original purpose?

25. What if Tartarian palaces were illuminated more than 700 years before a Grey Man called “Thomas Edison” began to deprive mankind of free energy and erect monopolies to the benefit of few? What if the American “JP Morgan” was also the maternal grandfather of President John F. Kennedy, the Brazilian “Baron of Rio Branco”, a member of the Rockfeller clan and the French “author” of Les Misérables ?

26. What if the highly advanced global civilization of Tartaria has been completely disassembled and later destroyed by the Parasites between 1900-1940 with direct energy weapons (DEW)?

27. What if the images were later retouched to include false lighting poles and wires? If they "populated" the ruins with the dead people striding carefree among the wreckage? If they have inserted "telegraph and cable" placards in the photos even though San Francisco was totally wireless? If they added fake cranes on top of buildings to pretend they were under construction, and fake skeletons of buildings in a city that could be over 1000 years old?

28. What if San Francisco was a Tartarian Imperial city with more than 10 royal palaces, artificial islands and a strategic port facing Eurasia and connecting the Americas? If their elaborated buildings had much more than 500 years old and the sophisticated technology would contradict the story of the “foundation of the city in 1776” and all the Official History fairytale and so it had to be mercilessly burned and erased?

29. What if the Parasites who took over world power were made up of hybrid-androgynous men and women, with adopted children created in laboratory and genetically modified? What if they systematically falsify their own deaths to play new characters?

30. What if communism, capitalism, socialism, and liberalism were socio-economic theories created to conceal the same form of oppression on the six continents? If highly positioned Grey eminences acted as “Mussolini”, “Hitler”, “Lenin”, and “Trotsky” in performances that never left the photographic paper, movies, encyclopedias or the terrain of illusionism to happen in real life?

31. What if “Bolsheviks” have destroyed the Great Tartaria and rule the world to this day allied with “ZioNazis” and “Fascists”? If revolutions and World Wars were a farce to hide the scheduled extermination of Tartarians? If Parasites big guns worked in the middle of the night to fire unarmed civilians, sleeping in their houses in Paris, Beijing, Messina, Santiago de Chile, Cape Town and San Francisco - among many other cities?

Do you believe someone who constantly tells you lies?
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:37 pm

The Tartarian meltdown
    Number One

https://youtu.be/VEehEBAiLnE
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:38 am

Hell on Earth: Finnish wisdom

https://youtu.be/PoVqhoEg2R4

Tartaria : A Global Empire hidden in history - Page 7 Bc8ae710
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Fri Sep 02, 2022 5:35 am

The Greatest Story. by "CoolGuitarGear" is a fascinating series on Tartaria. English text and guitar commentary, no voice-overs.

I had been downloading them from you tube, but they are gone! Apparently they de-monetized his channel so he moved them to rumble / bitchute.

I see he has now uploaded over 70 episodes.. mostly around 5 minutes in duration.

Anyway, I am only 1/3 of the way through them.. and was pleased to find his bitchute channel

https://www.bitchute.com/channel/cLDkcTQpgdDX/

mudra likes this post

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 02, 2022 10:30 am

Thank you so much for all your contributions to my Covid threads as well as this one Vidya. They are valuable and most welcome.

🙏🧡
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 05, 2022 2:44 pm

The Lost History of Australia

https://youtu.be/QHzcc447FQw
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:11 am

There is Something wrong in our History
    Part 1 with Jay Weidner

https://youtu.be/0idtAQb1Zgo
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:42 am

Tartarian airtravel

https://youtu.be/-IeCryZQ91w

Well worth watching
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 28, 2022 12:47 pm

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:02 pm