tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
giovonni
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
NANUXII
Jenetta
Seashore
Brook
JoeEcho
Sanicle
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
Carol
Swanny
mudra
18 posters

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

mudra
    mudra

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 4 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  mudra Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:33 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:This is sad and sobering news. I don't know what to say. I never seem to say the right thing. I recently wrote a short-note to a young-person with terminal-cancer, and I think I might've said the wrong thing. I wasn't upbeat enough. I'll make this brief, but at what point does one simply be honest, rather than saying the right-thing?? In so much of life it seems as if lying is the right-thing, but we never call it 'lying'. We call it 'being tactful' or 'being inspirational' or 'inspiring faith, hope, and love'. Is it the wrong-thing to say that most cancer can be prevented, and that most cancer can be successfully-treated with forbidden natural-remedies which mainstream-medicine and the mainstream-media won't touch with ten-foot poles, mostly because that would be 'bad for business'?? No Margin?? No Mission?? Sick World?? There's a Cancer Growing on Humanity Which Might Be Terminal. Oops, I Did It Again. I Said the Wrong-Thing. Much Love to Brook. I'm Praying for a Miracle-Cure or Just an Old-Fashioned Miracle. Namaste and Godspeed.

Dearest Oxy you always come here with your heart. How could this be wrong then ? It's neither right either. It's out of that duality game and I feel you are just being authentic which is the best way to go about anything that comes to our consciousness. I am sure Brook appreciates the many signs of kindness you have consistently shown her since the onset of this thread.

Hugs

Much Love for You
    The Karen
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 4 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:54 pm

Thank-you mudra. In general-terms, perhaps one should say the right-things and wrong-things internally, in sort of a Great-Controversy Between Christ and Satan in the Conflict of the Ages, and then say and do the right-things, as a resolution of this internal-battle. In one of those 'Cosmic Emporium' videos, featuring Brook, she briefly mentions the 'internal-battle' as being key. When I asked abraxasinas about that 'Great Controversy' the reply was that it was an internal-battle within ONE Being. Dr. Robert H. Schuller started-out with 'Possibility-Thinking' which involves both positive and negative possibilities. But this morphed into 'Positive-Thinking' and 'Self-Esteem' probably because that's what the general-public wanted, and because that's what paid the bills. Anyway, life is a mixed-bag of pain, pleasure, triumph, defeat, hope, despair, sanity, insanity, life, and death. Perhaps it MUST be this way, for reasons I'm just beginning to come to terms with.
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:28 pm

June the 18th

Brook posted the following note

Good Morning, Just a small note to let you know I think I survived the three day chemo. Not by much. This is the worst thing physically I've ever had to go through bar none. The other chemo was a cake walk compared to this. I will be requesting the doctor send me to the infusion center today for fluids and Aloxi (nausea medicine). Thank goodness I don't have to do this again for another two weeks. Hopefully the doctor will get the approval for the opdivo immunotherapy before I have to do another round of chemo. While it's still in trial for small cell lung cancer I'm sure I now qualify and after this week it gives me hope. Say a prayer please I get that approval. I don't want another week like this one.

Please please please say a prayer I get on that trial for opdivo immunotherapy. I don't think I can do that chemo again.

https://www.curetoday.com/articles/fda-grants-opdivo-priority-review-for-small-cell-lung-cancer

As you see it so be it Brook The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:30 am

Once again, I can't believe there aren't more donations for Brook. I also can't believe there aren't more conversations about Brook and her work. It's been one-month since the last post and donation. https://www.youcaring.com/brookschiner-1130470
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:22 am

thank link doesn;t seem to work

special energies, healing and prayers for brook
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:29 pm

Susan, it seems as if that YouCaring donation-site has become part of GoFundMe, but I can't locate a Brook Schiner donation page. I continue to wonder about the lack of discussion of Brook's predicament and contributions. How is she?? Brook seems to be an 'Oracle' sort of individual. What Would Artemis Say?? I'm also perplexed by Sherry Shriner's alleged death. There seems to be no confirmation or details. This Present Quest, which includes Project Avalon, The Mists of Avalon, Brook Schiner, Sherry Shriner, and so on, often seems to make no sense. It's as if it's some sort of a deceptive-game, and I've honestly suspected this, right from the beginning. I've considered a 'Changeling-Theme' throughout the years, and I just realized that your screen-name 'THEeXchanger' seems somewhat related to that theme. I've also noticed that when I log-on, a particular screen-name appears next to my name. Now, I noticed that a different screen-name appears next to my name. When I log-off, the other name disappears. WTF?? What Would Euclid Do?? One More Thing. A middle-aged woman seems to know me, and recently told me "I Haven't Seen You for Ages." A few weeks later, I saw her again, and we said 'Hello' but we haven't conversed. Who is this 'Mystery-Woman'?? What if this is somehow related to All of the Above?? I've had enough. I'm honestly ending the quest, and preparing to leave this world. Geronimo.
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:46 pm

you ALL are ORACLES Wink
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:54 pm

Have sent her a message on Skype
    - along with good energies, healing and prayers
    - currently working on a project that will show people
    how to 'resinstall' their energies
    - important info, for THE REQUiRED ONES,
    aka THE QUESTED ONES,
    trying to eXercise WiLL iN WAYS,
    YOU WiLL SEE
    - WHEN TWO or MORE GATHER, GOOD XXXX STARTS TO HAPPEN
    still many choice the lone path of THE LONE TRAVELER
    iMAGiNE THE POWER when you open your eyes and see,
    and, you utlise that FULL RAFT of POSSiBiLiTES and POTENTiALS
    iT iS: ON BOARD EQUiPMENT
    sadly, most have it parked: ON BORED
    - susan lynne schwenger
    The eXchanger-White Lotus Star
    Talks with THUNDER with THUNDERs

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:12 pm

THEeXchanger wrote:
    you ALL are ORACLES Wink
    Lionhawk told me that 'Lucifer' hasn't existed since 1998, and I've wondered if now ALL Humanity = Oracle = Lucifer = Mind-Wired to the Beast-Supercomputer?? If so, this revolting-development would be MOST Upsetting. What are the implications and ramifications of 'Standing Before a Holy-God Without a Mediator'?? What if the Omega of Apostasy Wil Be of a MOST Startling-Nature?? What if the movie 'Dogma' (1999) offers significant-clues to This Present Madness?? Once again, that's NOT Ben Affleck in this promotional-poster!! What Would 'RA' Say??
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 4 Dogma-movies-69415_1024_768

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:17 pm

yes, we were the '8th' member of PA/PC
    and, got a 'ghost forum' with 'bill' ryan
    for our gift, of giving out information
    as The eXchanger
    - sadly, few realiSe the importance of our eXchange
    and, eXchanges, that soon WiLL change
    - always,
    sent back to The Round,
    THE ORiGiNAL ROUND
    - such is the life of The Lone Traveler,
    The Required One, The Quested One...
    Susan Lynne Schwenger
    -as, we told you before,
    we are '3' of '12' and 13
    (purr-haps, another puzzle for you to solve)
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:25 pm

What Would '7 of 9' Say??
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 4 Seven_of_nine___tales__2_by_buttman00-daz363d
    What Would the 'White Jaguar Lady' Say??

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:31 pm

THE Proverbial 'hammer' hitting 'the nail' on 'the head'
    - The 12 level universe eXpanded
    goes through the work of:
    Susan Lynne Schwenger & Tony Bermandseder

and, then goes on where Tony Bermanseder
    eXpanded that:
    The is new information pertaining to that on:
    www.cosmosdawn.net/forum
    (there is NO getting around 'his work' it is 'brilliant'
    and, iT iS RiGHT)

KNOW THiS...
    THUBAN was the pole star that started iT ALL

THE LAST '5' AGES
    has been completed...
    YOU are iNTO
    THE 6TH ONE of SEVEN (7)

- souls with major agreements work together !!!

They do NOT
    work iT APART
    -albeit, A PART is OFT TiMES
    what happens

and, yes, lionhawk, brook, carol, mudra, you,
    and, everyone else - is here,
    for great missions, great purposes, and, great tasks

ATLANTIS,
    THE ATLANTEAN CYCLE
    starts its +360 day closing
    on 21 Dec 2012
    plus 360 Kin / Sunrise / Sunset
    or, what you commonly call a day
    begin, 22 Dec 2012
    + 360 Kin / Day
    lands on 16 Dec 2013
    The 17th Dec 2013
    The Start of The Grand Cycle of 9,360,000 Kin/Day
    began under the light of THE FULL MOON,
    a full moon, also aligned every indigenous calender
    to eXact same date.

Also, to birth a new cycle
    requires + 360 Kin / Day
    similar to:
    AN iNFiNiTE '8'
    - susan lynne schwenger
    The eXchanger aka White Lotus Star
    Talks with Thunder with Thunders

(we will continute these dialogues, under the 8/8/2018 thread)
    which is here:
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:32 pm

you, may hold the potential to be
    '7' of '12' and '13' Wink
    especially due to your long winded
    but, insightful posts Wink

we are '3' of '12' and '13'
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:34 pm

iN OUR FiRST CYCLE
    as, a 6th level old soul,
    we were EUCLiD Wink
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:40 pm

PAST LiVES are REFRAMED to SOUL FAMiLiES...
    SO, AS HE WAS, NOW,
    ALL OF YOU
    in that particular soul family,
    are HiM

WE SiMPLY had our
    HiGHER SELF,
    ESSENCE or CORE on the ground,
    in that particular incarnation,
    as, an incarnate being

THE MONAD,
    which is:
    The PUPPETEER
    of The PUPPET

or MASTER CONTROLLER
    of THE MASTER PiECE
    along with THE ORiGiNAL SPARK

has since moved us,
    and, transported us,
    and, recreated us,

from that CREATiON
    to THiS CREATiON
    of THE ORiGiNAL SPARK

~ susan lynne schwenger
    The eXchanger aka White Lotus Star
    Talks with Thunder with Thunder

we are '3' of '12' and '13'
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:10 pm

DEEP Theta Binaural Beats ➤ LET GO of Fear, Overthinking & Worries ➤ 432Hz Deep Relaxation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mgwd_3k3pOw

The Karen

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:23 pm

Master Healer
    Dr. Pankaj Naram

https://www.drnaram.com/

Dr. Pankaj Naram is a world authority in Ancient Healing Secrets. Dr. Pankaj Naram is known as a Master Healer, with expertise in the Vedic-based healing practices of pulse diagnosis, marma healing, and the use of diet & ancient herbal remedies for modern-day maladies. Over 1,000,000 people now, including the Dalai Lama, Mother Theresa, and thousands of 9/11 firefighters and first responders, have requested Master Healer Dr. Pankaj Naram to help transform their health and peace of mind.

Dr. Pankaj Naram is featured on a daily TV program broadcast into 169 countries with millions of followers, and has helped people from over 108 countries with chronic and acute health challenges like Hair Loss, Diabetes, ED, Arthritis, ADD/ADHD, Autism, Obesity, Weight Loss, Cholesterol, Infertility, High Blood Pressure, Heart Blockages, Skin Challenges, Eczema, Vitiligo, Psoriasis, PCOD, PCOS, Chronic Back Pain, Hormonal Imbalance, Asthma, Allergies, and on and on. Dr. Pankaj Naram travels extensively throughout the world, teaching other doctors and healers, consulting privately and giving seminars on the secrets of Ancient Healing Methods, their history, principles, processes, and results.

INCREDIBLE: Indian Healer Demonstrates Ancient Techniques | Dr. Pankaj Naram |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLKVWkFtZs0

Secret for Cancer? Inspiring story of Hope with Ancient Healing & Dr. Pankaj Naram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXGwXTgaAqQ

Dr. Pankaj Naram Anti Tumor Secret Remedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aDUZo45qls

The Karen

Love Always
    mudra

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:17 am

I had a particular rough day yesterday after the doctor's visit. My conversation with the doctor has led me to understand things I perhaps have turned a blind eye to. That would be the fact that small cell lung cancer in stage 4 and the rapid spread as has been my experience after the previous chemo I had says this is indeed the nature of this rapid spreading type of cancer. All of the alternative recommendations and the treatments I'm receiving from my physician do not change one very important fact. That is small cell lung cancer is incurable. That's right. I will never be cured. Not ever.

It can be treated. To extend a person's life and perhaps improve quality of life. But it cannot be cured. It's the nature of this type of cancer. No matter who tells you what as to miracle cures. Some have indeed beat the odds as to survivor rate and lived longer than the disease statistics report (1-2 years)....it still does not change the fact that what I am walking with is indeed incurable.

In my case it also is taking it's best shot at me. It's spreading while on chemo which has occured is why they put me on the stronger chemo. On August 6th I get another CT scan to see the results...if the results are good enough, I will be put on immunotherapy. For small cell lung cancer this is considered a trial...which is basically a test to see how it responds. But first they have to see that the rapid spreading that has occured during my previous chemo has subsided and is reversing with the new chemo.

When I express that I am fighting this it's to quell the rapid spread and I know that this will indeed be an ongoing affair with treatments until the treatments no longer can get ahead of the spreading. Then this evolves to something I choose not to face yet. But I know the day is coming. So I choose to be in denial of that fact while I fight it. If I recognize that fact it has already won. When my body stops responding to things such as building up it's own white blood count that is when it's time to face reality. Until then I just have to survive and plug away. But make no mistakes...in the recesses of my mind I know this is going to come. I just hope I can push it to the limits and not allow my body to be overtake yet. But it eventually will.

Mind you while I say this I'm not all that as to being strong...believe me as recent as yesterday I will break down and have a total meltdown. That is what it is to be human in this condition. In fact I've done that several times during this condition I have. Most people want to have some sort of control in their life. This is one of those things you lose control of and just have to concede...to do you best to carry on and survive. Beating the odd is the goal. Until they discover a cure for this type of cancer...those are the choices.

So I don't speak much of the complete mental breakdown part but it happens without a doubt. I spend most of my time working to divert my mind to things other than.....such as finishing my thread was an example. It took my mind off it for awhile and provided sort of a mental therapy and that does work for the mental aspects. I certainly don't want to die but the reality is in fact I am going to die from this in due time. Small cell lung cancer is in fact a death sentence. I just choose to fight for a longer life than it would afford me.

I have shared this with some here now I will share it here. This is the reality of what is happening to me and what I am fighting. This is my last scan. Not the stuff you want to hear. Also the reason for the upgraded chemo which is taking its toll on me as well. Mind you they cut the dose and I am handling it so far. Let's hope my next scan shows good results and I can indeed go on that trial. Last Friday I came very close to entering myself into the emergency room with extreme pain in the area of my liver...mind you I'm on some powerful pain medication prescribed by my palliative care team that works with the meds I take which amounts to 20 pills a day....many of which are for my heart as well. Several times I've said to myself I live pill to pill every day. That is no joke. That's just the reality.

In this report they speak of "scattered ground glass"...that is the development of new yet small tumores getting ready to develop. My liver has so many small tumors/nodules there were too many to count. Which this chemo I'm getting ready to start again tomorrow has the task to shrink. The pain I had on Friday was the tumors on my liver shrinking and tearing on the edges causing severe pain. It did subside and is now just a dull pain. Imagine how painful that would be without the pain medication I'm on.

There are times I must confess I'm scared as hell as this is so out of my control as to how it behaves while taking over my body. When all you have to do is fight it...that is when you have to stop letting the inevitable occur and do everything that IS WITHIN YOUR POWER to fight this horrible disease. That is the side I have worked to show you here. But believe me I'm human and this is shaky ground I walk on. I break down often enough within the confines of my mind and it's not pretty.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 4 5cg0ti

Here are some doctors who will tell you what I'm experiencing about this special type of cancer and indeed it is incurable.

Again thank you for your support it is much needed...when you have nothing else left except for hope.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQryhZrh3LLdFa1Qasujc23g7H38We-2rSOwPSCU6D6z3QSaVAJ

~

All that being said I'm in serious trouble...You asked where the donation site You caring went.  Well I let it go.  It felt like beggin to me and that is truly not in my nature.

However today I just started a go fund me page.

Here is why:

Man I never thought I'd succumb to begging for help but I now need to.  I've been threatened to have my home attached for the medical bills I incurred due to my cancer stage 4 diagnosis.  I'm at a loss as to how to pay it.  Plus now that I no longer have a job and insurance I'm dependent on Medicare and that with the supplement is costing me as well as the drug coverage.  The drug coverage does not cover the heart medicines I take and the amount I will have to pay will go into my basic living expenses which I now depend on Social Security Disability to live on.  Basically I'm screwed...and in need of help.  If I can at least get rid of the medical bills due I can relax and know they won't attach my home and I will have a place to live.  Anything will help at this point...even the smallest amount will add up and I would not ask unless I really needed it.  This is so hard for me to do and those who know me must certainly understand that.  Thank you in advance for any assistance you might provide for a very sick woman who is seriously in need.  God Bless.

If you feel the call I will greatly help me in this time of need.

Thank you Oxy, Susan and Mudra and all who have come to realize I'm not too long for this world and working to fight this with all I have.  I hope all I have is enough.

https://www.gofundme.com/jt2cw-medical-assistance

In about four weeks I will be going on immunotherapy....Opdivo....this will be my last round of defence for this horrible disease that is invading my body with a vengeance.

Brook    Lawless    Spiritual
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:02 pm

Important notice

Brook today 22/08/2018: message on her facebook page

Man I never thought I'd succumb to begging for help but I now need to. I've been threatened to have my home attached for the medical bills I incurred due to my cancer stage 4 diagnosis. I'm at a loss as to how to pay it. Plus now that I no longer have a job and insurance I'm dependent on Medicare and that with the supplement is costing me as well as the drug coverage. The drug coverage does not cover the heart medicines I take and the amount I will have to pay will go into my basic living expenses which I now depend on Social Security Disability to live on. Basically I'm screwed...and in need of help. If I can at least get rid of the medical bills due I can relax and know they won't attach my home and I will have a place to live. Anything will help at this point...even the smallest amount will add up and I would not ask unless I really needed it. This is so hard for me to do and those who know me must certainly understand that. Thank you in advance for any assistance you might provide for a very sick woman who is seriously in need. God Bless.

Let's give Brook a hand friends

Check This Out

The Karen

Love Always
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:37 pm

This is sad-news. I lean-toward the prevention and natural-treatment of cancer (and most all disease) but regarding this particular case, I have no words, other than thinking in terms of creative-funding (such as the publication of a 'Brook-Book' containing the 'Best of Brook'). Is it too-soon (or too-late) to think about Hospice-Care combined with Natural-Treatment??
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:07 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:This is sad-news. I lean-toward the prevention and natural-treatment of cancer (and most all disease) but regarding this particular case, I have no words, other than thinking in terms of creative-funding (such as the publication of a 'Brook-Book' containing the 'Best of Brook'). Is it too-soon (or too-late) to think about Hospice-Care combined with Natural-Treatment??

Thank You Oxy.
    You are ever so kind and compassionate. Hugs

I have no clue what the social system allows for in the US.
    But I can't help thinking this is so much hardship on someone who has already very
    tough things to face physically and emotionnally on a daily basis.

I believe in the hearts of men.
    That's where my faith grounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clI1Fe4-LMo&feature=youtu.be

Much Love for You
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:06 pm

For about $50 you can cure your cancer.

Step 1 : Buy an ultrasonic diffuser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Mu3DViUg0U

Step 2 : Get some 6% 20 Vol Hydrogen Peroxide and mix 10 ml HP with 100 ml filtered water ( preferably reverse osmosis )

Step 3 : Fill the Diffuser to recommended level.

Step 4 : Sit Down and breathe in the vapor 2 to 3 times a day. Be Sure to be sitting down , high volumes of pure oxygen can make you giddy.

Hydrogen Peroxide is very oxygen rich , when its diffused and suffocated the pure oxygen goes right into the blood stream.

id state it my self but i know nobody would believe me so heres a published article on it.

https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/the-cancer-oxygen-connectionoxygen-to-kill-cancer/

The increased oxygen will also oxidize trace elements of aluminum from the medicines you are being treated with, if you couple this with apple cider vinegar daily it will gently dissolve the oxidized aluminum and pass it out with increased filtered water intake. I usually put it on a salad with olive oil , its a bit strong to drink on its own. And not after 7 pm at night or it can cause a wrestles sleep.

The only other thing in your way is fear. I hate to say it but fear creates the perfect storm inside your body to gestate cancer cells. So i dearly hope your situation does not get to the core of you , i dearly hope you read these words and they give you courage.

with your permission i will send you a blessing I love you anyone that you know can pm me or send me an email , ill do the rest

Hugs

N
    N
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:12 pm

I forgot to mention chemo will decimate platelet count so if you can get your hands on a few bottles of Mona Vie you should double platelets in about 48 hours.

https://www.monavie.com/

platelets are like little security gnomes that detect abnormal blood cells. they help the blood get back to normal.

hugs

N
    N
    THEeXchanger
    THEeXchanger

Post  THEeXchanger Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:13 am

is there alternative routes for sending money ?
    like email transfers ?
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:51 am

Thank you Nanuxll....I will look into that is sounds interesting.

Susan there is nothing I'm aware of for email...just the fundraise on go fund me that I started yesterday.    Believe me when I say it was hard for me to start.  This is like a roll reversal for me as I was usually the one helping others.

Now it's me that needs the help.

If you can find it in you to help please know it's much appreciated.  I would not ask if I did not need it.  It's pretty easy to use...just hit donate and it will be easy to follow.

I also understand if you cannot...and my heart goes out to all either way.  I sincerely hope nobody ever has to endure this horrible disease...I pray this never hits home for anyone I know.

JT

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:27 am