tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
giovonni
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
NANUXII
Jenetta
Seashore
Brook
JoeEcho
Sanicle
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
Carol
Swanny
mudra
18 posters

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  Morpheus Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:40 pm

You are spot again Mudra. 9s everywhere are popping up. Even with conversations with other folks, mentioning something with a simple 9 in whatever they're saying. It's already passed the point of not be able to keep up with that. tongue 

I also think, by the signs that my first wife and Brook have influenced this whole thing as far as the ambulance goes. As it turns out, the first one that I looked at, I was chasing the guy to sell it to me and he kept blowing me off. For like two months. So I changed gears and went somewhere else and the people there said to stay away from the first guy I was dealing with.

The new ones are like pushing $250,000.00. I picked this one up for 10K and it's a 2010. I got real lucky. cheers 

Funny thing is, is that the neighborhood is a little spooked by it. lol!

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Street10

Here you go.......I'm just in a great mood for a change. I've put it up before but it's worth putting up again! This is for all of you especially Sanicle, Clearwater, and you Mudra. I love you all and I hope you can feel it!

The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen  Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel HadrielHadriel Hadriel  

The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen
    mudra
    mudra

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  mudra Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:51 pm

Morpheus wrote:
    Here you go.......I'm just in a great mood for a change. I've put it up before but it's worth putting up again! This is for all of you especially Sanicle, Clearwater, and you Mudra. I love you all and I hope you can feel it!

The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen  Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel Hadriel HadrielHadriel Hadriel  

The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen The Karen

Oooh I think we have another stove here in the Mists. I can feel that Love flow indeed Andy and the good mood that goes with it  cheers This is so great. Flowers

These ambulances you have in the US look pretty much like  palaces to me. It seems you are going to live like a king in there  Big Grin 3
    It won't be long before new adventures come your way.
    Different maybe but never boring, always full of life, always filled with Love.
    This I have no doubt 😊

I wish you well.
    Have a great great great journey

The Karen

https://youtu.be/MWMnU2UWjLs

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:28 pm

Anyone care to dance? lol!

See if you can hang with this one! Crazy Happy

Last edited by Morpheus on Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:32 pm

Morpheus wrote:I love you all and I hope you can feel it!

Yes indeed! Thank you Morpheus.  cheers

Congratulations on finding the Ambulance.  I'm very happy to read your plans to leave the homestead.  It feels completely right for you to do so.

Also, I want to thank you for what you expressed in post 261, and for taking part in what's described in the post.  I had missed your edit/update, and just saw it now.  I felt very emotional, and felt/feel thankfulness welling up inside.  As a result, I'm energetically 'wired' as I type this now, and will need to go do some manual labor when I'm done (and maybe run a marathon) so I can work off enough energy to sleep tonight, lol. Hot

Out of left field... Are you familiar with Michael J Roads?  He keeps coming to mind as I read your posts. I had started reading through a book of his about 9 months ago.  Just grabbed it to see if there was anything relating to stuff you've been talking about.  I opened to the page I had left off on, and he's just about the travel into a Black Hole.   Jawdrop

Anyway...I think it's time for that run, lmao.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:36 am

ClearWater wrote:
    Morpheus wrote:I love you all and I hope you can feel it!

Yes indeed! Thank you Morpheus.  cheers

Congratulations on finding the Ambulance.  I'm very happy to read your plans to leave the homestead.  It feels completely right for you to do so.

Also, I want to thank you for what you expressed in post 261, and for taking part in what's described in the post.  I had missed your edit/update, and just saw it now.  I felt very emotional, and felt/feel thankfulness welling up inside.  As a result, I'm energetically 'wired' as I type this now, and will need to go do some manual labor when I'm done (and maybe run a marathon) so I can work off enough energy to sleep tonight, lol. Hot

Out of left field... Are you familiar with Michael J Roads?  He keeps coming to mind as I read your posts. I had started reading through a book of his about 9 months ago.  Just grabbed it to see if there was anything relating to stuff you've been talking about.  I opened to the page I had left off on, and he's just about the travel into a Black Hole.   Jawdrop

Anyway...I think it's time for that run, lmao.

There you are! I gotta feelin that your run may keep you up for a couple of days. Crazy Happy I could offer you a real cool story but it might keep you up for a week. LOLs! You might be running your buns off till the cows come home. It's hard to read a book and run at the same time. Especially in the dark! lols

I'll tell you what, while you go and take your run, I'll post up something here just for you, Clearwater. It's Friday night and I got some midnight oil I could burn and turn. It's a true story that I have mentioned somewhere in my writing history, just don't know where that piece is at. Might be at PA1. It is also one of the weirdest events in my life.

The story took place in Spring Lake, N.C. back in 1978. I was twenty at the time. Spring Lake is next to Fort Bragg, on the edge of Fayetteville. I was living with an Army friend in a trailer @ a trailer park. A real iffy neighborhood. One of those deals.

So one night, I went to retire on the couch. I was pretty much wiped out from the day at hand as I had been looking for work. As I was laying on the couch, I took a couple of hits off a doobie I had. DIdn't want to get stone. Just wanted to relax and go to  Sleep At the other end of the couch, there was a multicolor, round light, with like a strobing effect. I watched it for a minute or so and then started to drift to sleep. But I never did fall asleep. Keyword is drift. The next thing I knew, I shot out of my body and went into space. The speed of which I can't, don't know how to explain. I was totally conscious. Just wasn't in my physical body. This wasn't planned either. Then I slowed down and came to a stop.

It kind of reminded me of the movie Contact without the wormhole effects. Anyways, so here I am out in space with no gravity, floating. I remember how I felt, not standing on something solid and yet I felt upright. So I looked around and it was like an expanse. I could see various colors off in the vastness of space. I wasn't near any solar systems or planetary bodies and or stars. I didn't see any. Yet there was plenty enough light I could see. I looked down towards where my feet should have been but they weren't there. All I saw was my astral body, which was mixed with blue and white colors. So the next thing I realized was how free I felt. So free in fact that I decided to spin myself in a clock wise direction with what I perceived to be my arms stretched out to my sides. I then sped up and kept increasing in speed. My astral body provided enough light and as I sped up the light field increased. Then I slowed, stopped and then went in the reverse direction. Spun as fast as I wanted to go. It was so joyful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then I came to a stop once again. The next thing I knew, I was back on the couch. I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling. The whole thing only took 10 minutes. At least that was what it seemed to me, because I was wide awake during this little trip I took. 

This is where it gets weird. I remembered looking at the clock when I was laying on the couch. It was like after 9:00 PM. This was on a Friday night. Like I said, I was only gone maybe 10 minutes. When I opened my eyes and was looking at the ceiling, the first thing I noticed was the sunlight coming through the window. I immediately sat up and looked at the clock. The clock said 10:10. But it was Saturday morning. How could that be? I was a little disoriented. I got up and went outside. Looked up into the sky and I knew exactly the direction and angle that I had gone.

10 minutes had gone by, but over 12 hours had gone by. I was perplexed. How could that be? I walked on air for the next 3 weeks after that. Literally. I could feel myself like almost 3' off the ground as I walked where ever. For those 3 weeks, I felt absolutely wonderful, like next to God wonderful. It was like a natural high without taking anything to get there. As in a pure high. I now know the difference.

Now you may be asking, where did you go? I asked myself that for many years since. I found out the answer to that question 25 years later. {1993} And that is another story as to finding that answer. But not to leave you hanging, I will tell you that where I went, according to an Angel {a real one} I met, she told me that the place is called, the zone of no time and space. Basically, the second dimension.

Now the question still remains in my mind whether I went outside of this Universe at that time? I have gone outside of our immediate Universe into an expanse, about 15 years ago. Just barely passed the edge of it. What I remembered was that I went far away passed the last time back in 1978. The expanse goes on forever. There's no other way of defining or putting that. It just is.

With a name such as Clearwater, can I ask a stupid question? Are you a water sign? Enlightened Serious?
    To answer your left field question, I have never heard of this Michael. But I do have my own stories concerning Blackholes.

Experiences and I only have bits and pieces of those memories. One of which involves another Universe where a White Dragon has rulership of that Universe. It is the very Universe where these nasty Reptilians came from. This King Dragon and I are great friends. He was the one that booted these nasty bastards into our Universe. Alex Collier was right! They were dumped here but ....... but what is not known is that there were negotiations with our Universe as to them being dumped here. They weren't, in other words, just dumped here. They were sent here through a Blackhole. The reason was that they were destroying the other Universe with their regressive ways and that Universe was about to go into collapse mode if they didn't do something about them. How I know this is because I was the diplomat that represented the leadership here in this Universe, headquartered in the Orion Sector.

These Draconians first settled in Alpha Centary when they were first dumped here. But the question that should be asked, is how in the world did they also end up in the Orion Sector? The answer is very simple. REVENGE! Fueled by extreme anger and rage. They had been rejected and ejected by the White Dragon King. It was actually a plan of Hope for these Reptilians. To give them a fresh start. The hope was that they would have learned their lesson and that lesson was a gift. It was either that or the White Dragon King would have had to destroy them and that is not what he wanted to do. The problem that the King had was the Reptilian numbers. So the idea was to level the playing field and saving his Kingdom. So it was a cooperative effort from the Orion Sector to allow this to occur. Imagine if you will, two different Universes working together to resolve a serious issue.

So the Reptilians sought out to avenge their fate as it were. The Orion Wars are no joke. The Reptilians knew who negotiated their fate and their quest to take over this Universe is simply a matter of record. The war continues to this day. Even though you don't hear much about it. The war never ended as it were. Both sides became depleted and it is almost like the Korean conflict, where that war was never finished, but both sides gave it a break, with the hopes of coming back at some point. What happened on the Reptilian side was that some of them woke up and realized that after 600,000 years, things weren't working out as planned and that there must be a better way of living.

So a lot of them left the regressive collective and decided to live in peace else where. The Reptilian collective basically split itself apart. That was the determining factor as to what appears to be as though the war ended, even though it didn't.

Keep in mind that these Reptilians had develope huge Empires in this Galaxy and other galaxies through out this Universe. When they first invaded the Orion Sector, they had hijacked several civilizations and had an upper hand. The Orion Sector pulled themselves together, with the advent of

newer technologies, such as phase shifting, weapons, starships and so on. These Reptilians were on their way and were doing what they had always done before, even in the other Universe. Complete domination!

As the key diplomat, I had to travel through a Blackhole to get to the other Universe. This is how I know about the energy signature of the Merkaba. What has to be in terms of the frequency. So you can enter the other side. Weird to say it like that. What the King had done was booted them out and before he did so, he changed their Merkaba signatures so that they couldn't come back to his Kingdom. The Reptilians knew that a certain Blackhole was the way back. Some of the Reptilians wanted to go back and many tried. But they failed and died in all of those attempts because their signature had been changed. This caught the Orions by surprised of course, because the assumption was that a Reptilian wouldn't chicken out. So, a security protocal was implimented. Let me now introduce you to a certain faction that only a handful on this planet are aware of. And I really mean only a handful. Carol may also know or might be aware.

I call them the Goblins. I call them that because that is how they appear with their attire. At first seeing one, you will mistake it for a Grey. The reason is that they are short in stature. You may even think they are evil or negative at first glance. I tell you this because it was my first impressions and assumptions. I learned different. They wear a cloak style robe that covers their head. This robe goes all the way down to the floor. The robe is also black. They hide in the shadows. Very steathy types. They don't like being in any light, not because they are afraid of the light, but it's just part of their reactions to it that they don't want any exposure whatsoever. Their face, if you are lucky enough to catch a glimpse of it, is very unusual. They have a beak, small, like an owl's beak. Grayish white face with two eyes that are round and not very large. Kind of bland looking. They are also super fast in terms of maneuverability. Almost like skating on ice fast. Glide is a better term. And they can float in the air if they choose. They are also super smart. I mean off the charts smart. They know all of the Universal math. Not Earth math. Universal math. They know all the equations. The equations that create everything in this Universe. Star math and beyond. They remind me of the Creator's 3 letter orgs. They also work with the upper echelons of benevolent races. Pleaidiens and Andromedons that I personally "know" of. They are of course telepathic. They are so unusual, and you can not pronounce the name of their race. You may have a shot at that if you spoke fluent Navajo.

I have met one from the Andromedian Galaxy. He was blue. Imagine that! flower More about that experience very soon. Then I met 3 others and they were wearing black. Anyways, they have been assigned to guard these Blackholes to prevent any Reptilians from trying to go back though these Blackholes. Remind me to tell you the story of how I ran into these guys. It involves Billy Meier, the Flower of Life, and a spiritual test.

Currently, the Reptilians are getting their butts kicked and many races are involved. I have to mention, that we humans are not the oldest race in this Universe and that we do have Dragons here as well. These Dragons are ancient and the oldest race in our known Universe. Second come the Ant folks. They are both here in the now, cleaning this Reptilian empire up, to free Gaia from their claws.
    I have had 3 contact experiences with the Ant people here, below the surface, in the last 8 years. Another Earth race are the Mantids. They're very old as well. All 3 of these races have a military force.

I did post a post over at Project Avalon of another ancient race that has returned just a few years ago. The ones that NASA caught on film, coming out of a blackhole.

Keep track of Secure Team 10. Somehow he is allowed to put out some amazing footage of what is going on in the current timeline as to work being done by some of these races.

So there you have it Clearwater. I dedicate this post to you! Because you asked a serious question.

Lionhawk Jawdrop Band

It's almost 11:00 AM and I wish I could pour a cup of coffee for Brook on this Saturday. Be happy to pour you one too! Cup o

ClearWater
    ClearWater

Post  ClearWater Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:04 am

Morpheus wrote:With a name such as Clearwater, can I ask a stupid question? Are you a water sign? Enlightened Serious?
    To answer your left field question, I have never heard of this Michael. But I do have my own stories concerning Blackholes.
    Yes indeed, I am a water sign - Scorpio.  Though I didn't even know, to be honest. Had to look it up. I began using the name ClearWater when I registered for a forum on Twin Souls many years ago. When I went to sign up, I hadn't given any thought to a username. From what i recall, it just kind of came to me, and felt right. The name, to me, represents a combination of flexibility, power, depth, and clarity.  It still feels fitting today.

I ended running up and down the stairs in my house, lol. My girlfriends sister gifted us some beautiful traditional Vietnamese style artwork. I stowed it away safely in our basement for the time being.  The trips up and down the stairs carrying it did me some good.

Your writing comes across as natural and authentic, which makes it very pleasant and easy to read.  And the content is fantastical and intriguing.  I'm probably asking you to relay something you've already explained...but how exactly did/do these memories come to you?  Have they been there since an early age?  Triggered by a particular experience?  Come to light gradually and subtly over time?  I often have difficulty remembering why I walked 10 feet to a certain location in my house, much less remembering what I did in other times/places, so I find myself fascinated and curious about the type of recall you're relaying.  Thank you very much for sharing your experiences.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:58 am

Keep it simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look at it, as your life, like a ladder. When Jesus said to the World, question everything, don't leave any stone unturned, seek within and not without, he was telling us how to KNOW THYSELF. I use the ladder analogy because you have to take the steps to raise your frequency. Just common sense. Yet, everywhere I look, many folks didn't take his simple words seriously. Especially the fake Christians. Take baby steps. Go back to the basics. Understand that your ladder is set on your foundation. So go back to the foundation and start there instead of jumping on the ladder right away. Some will even skip some of the steps on the ladder. Never seeing their foundation. Know everyone has their own path and if you subscribe to a belief from outside your true self, you will just leave your path to follow whatever that other path is and will be off your own path. Ask yourself what it is you want to know. Clear your inner houses where the blocks are found. This will allow you to flow like water. Blocks, block water from flowing. This takes time of course but not as much time as you would think. Don't be lazy with yourself. Anyone can do this if you stick to the basics. Once you fill the holes up in your foundation, then take the first step onto the ladder. Work each blockage with every step you take. A common mistake is to skip a few steps on the ladder and when you do this you will find yourself with no step for you to stand on in the event you have to go back down. This is how folks end up crashing, or get stuck. They can't go up because, they skipped a step and that step that they skipped might have had the proper tool to assist them to take another step. Anyone can test this out. Go and climb a tree and then come down from it. It will then make sense.

You will make mistakes. Those mistakes usually involve a distraction from outside of yourself. Emotional distractions are the worse IMO. But just know that you can always go back to the basics, or step down one step, and when you realize this, you can minimize the damage to yourself. You won't crash or slip and fall. If you had skipped steps on this ladder, the damage will be that much more and it will take more time and energy spent to just get back on track. Skipping steps will only amplify your situation. More drama for instance. When you work through your inner houses and clear the blocks out of the way, your chakras will be more energized because you removed the resistors in your electrical circuit. Never give up on your quest.

The goal here is to know thyself. Your true self. If you notice anyone who is successful in whatever they do, play basketball, have a business and so on, they always remember the basics. If someone is off their game, they go back to the basics and correct what it is to get back on track again, The foundation you have will establish your strength and resolve. I mean after all, the ladder is on your foundation. If the ladder gets jiggled and one of the legs of the ladder slips into a hole in your foundation, a crash is surely imminent. One must repair those holes so that it won't happen again. As like we all have heard of someone doing it over and over again. Some people move to another location, thinking they will get away from a repeating cycle of drama or whatever, only to discover the same kind of patterns end up reoccurring once again even though they see different faces and a different environment. 

Also understand that every past life is a chapter of your soul life. You have every right to remember who you are and don't let anyone tell you that you don't have that right. It's your soul life and you are not someone's property. You own yourself! Exercise yourself spiritually. A kung Fu artist trains all the time. Why should that be any different? Be your own master and command your own space.

Be Water

And if you can do it with the one your with, like what Brook and I did, FANTASTIC! It's never too late. It just comes down to exercising your free will to seek out your own potential. If you're stuck or had a crash, just go back to the basics and make the little changes necessary to step up once more. Huge Grin
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:45 am

You are so wise Lionhawk. love the ambulance and yes, I'm feeling the leeeeerve here for sure! I love you cheers

Now, back to the dancing .......................

Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:26 am

I'm awe struck with all that you're sharing Lionhawk and so appreciative that you're doing so. Always knew that you were an amazing being and enjoyed our chats in the past. Perhaps we can pick up on that again.

Am also thrilled about your future plan:

I am going to convert it into an RV. My plans are to make it so it is totally off grid capable. Then go fishing and camping to where I get the notion to go. Do some photography. Leave all this useless history behind me. I figure that I have paid my dues, served this Planet to my potential, and it's time to go and be with Mother Nature. I also plan on visiting the Eceti Ranch. Also visit my tribal brothers and sisters across this land. Maybe find my ship. Do some gem cutting, prospecting for gold, and some metal detecting for hidden treasure. Why not? Make some new history, instead of dying in this chair.

There are many youtube channels offering tips on how to do just that. Converting vehicles into self-sufficient RVs. Having the freedom to go anywhere is awesome. I've been collecting info on what is needed in one to make it workable at many levels. If you ever wish for me to email you my collected info just let me know.

We're back at our home in the woods next to the creek and will be putting up/building a guest cabin this summer. Living in the midst of towering pine trees is so nurturing. I love trees.

For the past ten years of so my inner work was focused on being a conduit to the higher dimensions - at least to the 11th where I work up in one time (my home). As a conduit the work is to channel spiritual energy from the upper dimension down into Gaia and into the hearts of all beings, then to envision linkage between hearts focusing on raising the spiritual vibration and consciousness of humanity.

We've also noticed how sensitive we've become to toxic conditions of MSM and electronic media. We got rid of our TV in 2004. We don't buy or read newspapers or listen to the radio. We do use the net news as it's easier to limit and screen what's view. However my favorite activity is to sit in a glider rocker and just grock the surrounding forest sipping on a cup of black java or milk tea. I got so excited last week when I spotted a butterfly (the first one of spring). There is such joy is the smallest and simplest of life's little gifts. Plugging into nature is so rewarding. Working close to the earth and being a steward to our land is fulfilling.

We'll be heading out to Crestone, Colorado in August to attend a Seminar with Ricardo GonzÁlez, a long-time contactee. Crestone, rests at the foot of the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range in the San Luis Valley. It is a spiritual center and contains many religious retreats. There is a Zen Center, a Hindu Temple, the Carmelite monastery, and several Tibetan Centers. The weekend includes lectures, indoor meditations, and evening outdoor skywatch/meditations. He's very good at vectoring in off-worlders. We saw him a couple of times at the Starworks' Conferences in Laughlin, Nevada that our friend Paola Harris organizes each November. We'll be attending again this year as there is another fantastic line-up of presenters speaking.

Her link is: http://starworksusa.com

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Official-Postcard-COLOR-2018

We too hope to acquire an Class B RV van to travel around in. Especially to the different conferences and workshops that Paola is sponsoring. The Mt. Shasta gathering was awesome as there was physical contact there as well. I'm not sure if there will be physical contact with the upcoming gather but most likely there will be overhead guests. Someday I would like to meet up with our off-world friends and actually remember it afterwards.

I'm so impressed with the work that you do and grateful to know you. Thank you so much for sharing what's in your heart and your experiences as this is a bridge-way for many who would have no clue as to these other awesome realities.

Here is something extra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7ApJnqqGI4
    Ricardo Gonzalez

We saw this presentation at one of Paola's previous Conferences. Ricardo Gonzalez presentation at the 2016 StarworksUSA UFO Symposium. Ricardo received a standing ovation for this outstanding presentation. Ricardo is also a contactee and shares some of his Star People's experiences with us. All of his experiences with ETs have been positive. The sightings that had started in his childhood continue to this day. He has also seen the crew of the star travelers. He has been accompanied by many people on contact events. So during these experiences he has tried to open people's hearts. The most important thing is the messages received. The contact that he has is beautiful and full of hope. Also Mt. Shasta was a site where contact was experience. Both Dr. Michael Sallas and Paola Harris were there with him. Paola also had face-to-face experience with a human looking ET called Antoral - picture at 8:46 minute mark. Other  pictures of the tall Nordic human looking star people are at the 43:54 minute mark. They (the Apunians) are also time travelers and their main base is in the highest peak in the world in El Chimborazo in Ecuador. It is the zone with the lease gravitational pull on the planet. They converse in telepathic contact.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Vortex-center

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:40 pm

Dearest Carol,

First of all, let me thank-you for allowing me back! Very Happy  Also for your efforts as to Brook. That meant a lot to me. Your actions say a lot about you. I'll never forget how we met way back in the day. To come full circle in the now moment, brings so much JOY to my heart. Hadriel Whatever happened in the past is now healed and is no longer. It would seem those human idio synchronicities can cause so much havoc and heartbreak. But just so you know, I never stopped loving you.

This morning, like almost every morning, the morning ritual of making coffee, nature call and checking my email, had an anomaly in my morning. If someone posted, I would get a notification. You posted and no notification showed up. And yet, I knew you posted. I call it telemail. At this point, I can only assume someone didn't want me to get a notification as to your post. I have also been doing scans at the Project Avalon forum and I don't like what I am getting from that place. They are watching me as to what I do there. "Put Another Log on the Fire," is a thread I started there. That place has changed. Not in a good way either. Matter fact, PA1 and the present PA, is still a dangerous place to be at. Better conform or else you'll be attacked. I have seen so many attacks on good folks that will make your head spin. I couldn't help but notice that that place is being used by the darkside, despite the innocence being projected. Let's just say, I don't feel the love there anymore and I'm ready to move on, for the lack of many more words.

I've done scans here, and you are being protected. The forum has a neutral vibe to it, which is great as it allows the flow of energy to move through it. That's a good thing! That means folks will be able to learn and experience without the hang ups of control. Self-governance is always the key. I also recognize that it is you as the primary conduit that allows this flow to happen. So, my hat goes off to you and I will say, "JOB WELL DONE!" This forum is operating at a much higher frequency than these other places, because you are the one anchoring your intentions. The anchor is the key. And let's not forget the wonderful souls who have surrounded you with their loving intentions. You have been blessed by their presences. God Bless you all for doing this for the many and the Planet. sunny 

Take a gander of what they call the Class B+ RVs. They will give you more space and still be at a descent price. I have looked at many videos on this subject. Ideas are everywhere if you open your mind to them. There are plenty of van conversions but not many on Ambulance conversions. I love my new/old ambulance. 2010. The front cab is spacious. The back box is so well built and insulated. The storage doors are 2.25" thick and insulated. I should have few problems with this conversion. Matter of fact, the problems I am having is due to the fact it is so well built. It was built to stay. The bolts are stainless and very fine threaded. It's been difficult to take things apart. Removing the medical stuff within it. I should take videos of this project. All I know is that I am not going to fix what isn't broke. Many do that. They tear everything apart and start from scratch and end up spending more money to reconstruct it. I won't have to do that.

Do what you do. It is going to be up to many of us to anchor our energies to change this reality in a loving way. The good news is that it's happening and soon we will cross the threshold that has had us in such an enslaved state. Don't just turn the TV off. Completly unplug the damn thing. Even in the off position, it will transmit those negative signals.

The Bridgeway as you put it, is a wonderful way to put it.  It has a ring of synchronicity to it. cheers Maybe what I should do is gather my postings and start a new thread here, so folks won't have to go here and there. I say that because it was not my intention to hijack this honorable thread of Brook. I don't want to take anything away from her in honor of her and the respect of those who have honored her. I would be of course, be open to any suggestions if that would be something you would like me to do. As long as folks know, that it isn't about me. It's about them and this Planet and how we can come together, empowered of our own free will to take our rightful place in our Universe. Maybe we could work together to achieve that and make the fire brighter.

Currently, I am working on freeing my ship. It is a priority to me. Unfinished business. As a matter of fact, this is going to be worked on today.

Below, is a gift to you Carol. Please watch it as that gift is within the video. It's not long either. But hopefully, your heart will receive it and just know that I honor you as well. I have missed you all these years.

Affectionately yours,

Morpheus

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Lionha10

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed May 01, 2019 11:33 am

Good Morning! sunny

Very cool video, Carol! Thank you for sharing that. At first, there was a push-pull effect with it. The translating aspect of it, but what I did to overcome that was I did a reading on his energy and it came back clean. Part of the reason for the push-pull effect is that I am burned out on watching videos. An incredible story and yet one that shouldn't be so far fetched. The big difference is the environments and the ones controling the environments. Like the USA for example. The arrogance of the US gov is staggering. They think they actually have dominion over UFOs and especially when it comes to the crashed ones. They will just go to a country and step on the neck of that country and retrieve a crashed one.

What the high light was for me was how he tried to establish that he was just a normal person. A normal family. Not being anything special. Humble! So key and I can relate to this as my writings are unusal and yet I do not seek fame, glory and the rest of it. I don't even want to write a book. Have had many suggest that but.............. to what end I always ask?

The sadness in all of this is the US gov, through media, has tried to cast a negative shadow over South and Central America, with immigration issues and drugs. Yet the US has done more damage and more killing and incarcerations than any other country in the world, through an arrogant lenses of no return. Justifying the big Pharma companies as though they are the extreme authority on human health. The US is just one big killing machine. Comply or die, and when you do comply, they kill you anyway with a smile on their faces.

There is a dark faction behind all of this. They have been around a long time too. Invade and conquer. We, as a collective, must remove this faction from the equation. By ascending ourselves to another frequency bandwidth. You want to avoid a punch in the face, the best defense is to not be there.

Back in 2003..........My friend Larry calls me up one afternoon. He says to me that a friend of his contacted him from an ultra secret lab. This guy was a white hat embedded in this research lab. As it turns out, this lab is way up there as to what they do. The reason why he contacted Larry was because Larry had tons of contacts in the field behind the scenes. This lab was also stumped as to a recent event that occurred in South America. The US gov had contacted this lab because a UFO had crashed and they wanted the data as to location. Another retrieval mission. This lab was a private entity. They had all the right stuff, stuff that even our gov didn't have. Amazing when I just think about this little fact. Above area 51 and whatever else the gov had access to?

My friend Larry, was a beautiful soul. He was in his 80s and still working tirelessly to do his part to liberate humanity and the Planet. Anyways, I was a little caught off guard as to him calling me up about this UFO crash. Larry told his friend that he would see what he could do as far as acquiring intell and get back to him.

So Larry, knowing I could do certain things, asks me to do a remote viewing of the situation. So here we go. I told Larry he would have to take down all the notes as to what I was going to convey, since I had to hold an actual telephone in my left hand and go into level and do the do. Enlightened  Keep in mind that I have used the term remote viewing in the present to give you a basic idea of what I am about to convey. Although at the time, the term was not known to me. Also, looking back, you could say that I even traveled back in time.

So I targeted the crash site. I wish I could draw.
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 South-10

The scene.........a small revine with a small waterfall. Jungle. The waterfall was about 30' in height and not a super gusher. Small, with a gentle flow. If you were looking due, North, the waterfall was on the left. The craft was on the right. It was like a little bowl indented in the jungle. Vines and tall trees surrounded this little bowl and the craft was nestled near the edge of it, laying on the ground, with a slight angle. The craft was saucer-shaped, about 40' in diameter. Silver in color. It was intact. No visible damage. This bowl is located between two mountain ranges. One East and the other West.

The US gov's retrieval team was on it's way but didn't have an exact fix on the location. So I approached the craft and to my surprise, a door was left open. The door was like a slide hatch or a pocket door, pocketing in a vertical fashion. Sort of square in the sense that it had straight edges to it. I looked in, then went in. Little did I know at that moment that the craft was being watched. And not by the US government. There was plenty of standing room and the interior was well lit. ith no visable lights. Kind of like an emanation of light but the source could not be seen. Towards the interior center was a small table, like 2'x4'. It was white. What caught me eye was what was on this table.

It was some kind of machine that looked like two desktop computers put together. There were what looked like hoses coming out of it. Some were clear and some were black. I din't know what to make of it. Was it a highly advanced computer? All I could assertain was it had a purpose but didn't have an idea as to what that could be. So I decided to exit the vehicle since I didn't want to be caught by whatever. As I was about to exit, I noticed something on the side frame of the door.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Ufosym10

Power, Life, and Creation, are all question marks? My interruptations of what the symbols represented. The circle was what was on the side of the door on the interior, neck high. The symbols are very close to what I saw. The tree was in much better detail than what I drew here. Could have been controls for the door, life support functions, and maybe propulsion.

Anyways, I exited the craft and floated up into the air. Then I spotted them. They were suspended in the air about 100' above the ground. The positioning was like a triangle. I approached them in the air. They were of some "grey" faction. Olive brown, with suction cup fingertips. One was the leader and the other two were in sentry mode. They were waiting on something. So, I spoke with the leader. To try to gain some benovelent favor, I informed him that the US government was coming. He was all to aware of the situation on hand. He informed me that the whole thing was staged. The crash. The staging was about throwing the government off target so that they could complete their mission. That mission was the delivery of the contraption I had seen in the ship. So I asked him what the thing did? He said it can control the weather. But it also did other things and he didn't reveal what those things were. So I then wanted to know what their intentions were? Friend or foe? These greys were hard to read if you catch my drift. The leader seemed to have a soul as that was what I sensed about him. The other two were much more robotic.

So he tells me that his faction is split. What has happened is that they have had to change their attitude as to being more of a solution than a problem. They have received a bad rap by their actions and that they wanted to change that now. For the better but there is resistance in the current state of affairs in the faction.

As this conversation was taking place, down below, a husky short man approached the ship out of the jungle. Hispanic of course. He enters the ship and within a minute, exits the ship, carrying the contraption I had seen. He headed off back into the jungle and disappeared. I remotely tracked him and he had entered a cave that led to an underground network and that was the last time I saw him.

So the leader then says that they have technology to throw the government off track. We can create images that look real but are not. I thanked him for the conversation and the three of them descended down to the ship that had a crash look positioning to it. They entered it and the ship first floated to a level position and then took off straight up. Way above, a huge Mothership came into my view. I felt the small 3 seater ship headed towards the Mothership.

The US government never did find what they were looking for. These Ets were way ahead of the government and the US government were surely played. The score....ETs 1 and the gov 0!

So my friend Larry reports back in to the white hat. The white hat says that my telemetry was very close. But IMO, their telemetry was close but they don't get the cigar.

I have no idea what happened to the device that was extracted from the ship. But it is here somewhere on the Planet and I can only hope that it is used in a positive way. So have a cigar and a glass of your favorite beverage on me.

My favorite cigar!

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 TC_R45075_ET026646_1 Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast Toast

On another side note or development, someone please tell my beloved Mudra that I got an offer for the house, yesterday. Took one week! In reality and in real time, only two hours. The energy is surely flowing towards my freedom and the transition is happening so fast right now that I am a little staggered by it. Get this....cash offer. Unlike most realestate deals where you wait and wait and wait............................... Toast

And if the US Government thinks I would give up the exact position of a friendly ET race to them as a token of my affections, hmmmmmmmmm..... REALLY? Insanely Happy

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed May 01, 2019 3:43 pm

cheers Well " time " it seems is thinning as the piloting of your creations, your universe, is picking up in speed.
    All good, things are falling into place nicely Morpheus
    You are in the flow.
    Very well done  cheers
    If you ever find that ship of yours you'll give us a ride will you ?
    Long time I haven't been in one of those.

Sacred Spirit.Yeha-Noha(Wishes Of Happiness And Prosperity)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNApcyzaY60

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Wed May 01, 2019 6:04 pm

I got a list and I only had to only check it once. The good news is that you are on that list Mudra.  cheers I also had a vision of visiting someone down in Ecuador and uncloaking while this person is taking one of his hikes. Really give him something to talk about.  lol! 

And you would have to put some of my favorite music up.  Oooyeah 1 My new quest has begun and I plan on sharing it here with you all.  Maybe some film footage. So there are no doubts. I have no problems sharing my connection to this beautiful spirit we call Gaia. At the same time, I apologize for the confusion in terms of the names that I wear. The names only represent different times of my soul life and hopefully that will clear up any confusion. I would also like to express my gratitude for being given the name Lionhawk by a council of shamans that exist just beyond our physical world. I am so honored. I will walk this new quest with that name. My dearest Brook, is looking down on me with joyful and proud tears as I share this, in this post. I miss my BABY!

Bless all of you this fine evening.

This is Lionhawk signing off.

Namaste'

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Cougar10

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu May 02, 2019 7:41 am

Love the gift Lionhawk. Very mellow vibes. The music videos being shared are the best. And congratulations on the sale of the house. Perfect timing.  And also love the stories. Please keep sharing.

The following is a youtube on Bryant's Sprinter Van. There may be something in this list that may appeal to you. She did a great job with interior items:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCTBbb1kWlU

Here is a list of some of the items she used to outfit her rig:

Comes with little step in back and hitch.

Outside ladder by bioluminesce

200 watts of solar panels on roof. Eclipse panels by Renergy small enough to fit lengthwise. Glued solar panels with strong adhesive

Thule covered rack on top.

Paint cabinets with Pro Industrial Semigloss Hybrid

Black exterior and white & blue interior

Extended floor light color wood grain purchased at speciality store in San Diego.

Fabric for seats is by Perennials Fabric and called acrylic dyed solution.

Bench pulls out into a bed. Extra storage under bed and water bottle.

Kitchen quartz counter top and marble tile. Used adhesive grout
    Faucet extends (16 gal of water lasts about a week. Deep sink, 10” sink.

Ramblewood cooktop use small green canisters from Walmarts for $3 each

Isotherm Elegants undercounted fridge.

Shelving by the Container Store Alpha

Inside lock for bathroom door / waterproof wet room / has portable shower.

Tempur-pedic topper for bed

Table top by San Diego Urban Timber (olive wood with gaps filled in with resin).

Enamelware: https://amzn.to/2PtuUQd
    BattleBorn 100 AH Battery - https://amzn.to/2LsvYBd
    Victron 3000 watt inverter/charger - https://amzn.to/2sNE8wk
    Battery Monitor - https://amzn.to/2LsxuDp
    2 Space Load Center - https://amzn.to/2JhxWrv
    15 amp breaker - https://amzn.to/2sNFhnC
    20 amp breaker - https://amzn.to/2M6cCms
    Renogy 400 watt starter kit - https://amzn.to/2xSjtwV
    Lagun Table Leg - https://amzn.to/2JhYsAZ
    Seaflo 2.8 gpm pump - https://amzn.to/2Jipgky
    23 gallon tank - https://amzn.to/2LyXWvh
    5 Gallon greywater tanks - https://amzn.to/2sF5yFg
    10 gallon tank - https://amzn.to/2Lx70jY
    Bosch 2.5 gallon hot water heater - https://amzn.to/2LwlIaX
    Drawer Locks: https://amzn.to/2kzjtrY
    Motorized Ball Valves: https://amzn.to/2L3e3Ri
    Nautilus Shower Door: https://www.stoett.com/product-catego...
    Shower Pan: http://amzn.to/2h6fPao
    All van products listed here: https://saraandalexjames.com/vanlife/

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu May 02, 2019 9:25 am

Morpheus wrote:I got a list and I only had to only check it once. The good news is that you are on that list Mudra.  cheers I also had a vision of visiting someone down in Ecuador and uncloaking while this person is taking one of his hikes. Really give him something to talk about.  lol! 

That someone in Ecuador may well have his hat fall down in total surprise as you uncloak Wink

Lionhawk as a way to adress you is a favorite of mine as is the picture that goes along with it.
    After all it's from that soul level we met in the first place.  
    That lion tree you posted above impressed me quite a bit by the way Thubs Up

You hold the cup of coffee now  Brook while Brook is blessing your journey from up there  Lionhawk no doubt about this.

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri May 03, 2019 12:18 pm

A Shaman waits 3 days before making a decision. The realtor and I hooked up on Tuesday afternoon. I told him I wasn't going to rush into this and needed time to sort it all out. Wednesday night, I went to bed, got up Thursday morning and my Internet was down. Tech just left here a few minutes ago and fixed the problem. So last night, I decided not to go through with it simply because after taxes were to be paid, it wouldn't be worth it. It sounded good at face value but there's always that catch. The value of this house is way more too. I also have one the largest lots in the neighborhood if not the largest. His cash offer was way below market value, IMO. So for right now, I'm staying. Why can't I do both? All my toys are paid for and the only thing I owe is on the house. And I'm getting close as compared to most folks with a mortgage. 

So I went to bed last night and had a very revealing dream of what was going on with this and their strategy. It woke me up and I only got 3 hours sleep. What was weird, usually you get the dream before you make the choice. This time, the dream came after I made the choice.

While the Internet was down yesterday, I spent my day removing all those decals. Finished that this morning. Love the rig. Will be taking pics of the progress.

Got to go lay down as I am very tired, but will post up more later. Sleep

Love you guys!
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri May 03, 2019 4:10 pm

Morpheus wrote:A Shaman waits 3 days before making a decision.... So for right now, I'm staying.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Elizabeth-Park-Rose-Garden-Hartford-Connecticut

Love you guys!

Is this the house you lived in with Brook ?
    I think she isn't ready to let it go to others yet. Too many memories shared with you there.
    The house itself needs to get used to the absence of Brook's body.
    Life pervades everything, every objects, every molecule, every tiny tiny particle of Creation.
    They too do have feelings.
    If you stay there Lionhawk plant a rose garden for her.
    I remember her telling how much roses happen to be her favorite flowers.

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri May 03, 2019 7:44 pm

"Is this the house you lived in with Brook ?

I think she isn't ready to let it go to others yet. Too many memories shared with you there.

The house itself needs to get used to the absence of Brook's body.

Life pervades everything, every objects, every molecule, every tiny tiny particle of Creation.

They too do have feelings.

If you stay there Lionhawk plant a rose garden for her.

I remember her telling how much roses happen to be her favorite flowers.

Love from me

mudra"

She just wants me happy no matter what I decide. That's what she told me this week. I do know that she will support me more in the energy sense if I stay. In other words, as long as I stay here, everything will be alright.  She said to tell you thank you for reminding her of the roses. But I think she would prefer me to plant PEPPERS! lol!    She loved it when she could do the peppers and herbs on our back porch. Also potted flowers. Even last year, in the cancer battlefield, it was good theraphy for her. For a city girl, she did pretty damn good. Big Grin 3

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Don_t_10

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 2018ga12

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Pepper10

IMO, we have a little gold mine. I bought a wooded lot that borders the house property. Took me 5 years, but I cleaned it up. The neighborhood had dumped their trash on it for years. It was one of my goals for Brook to turn it into a nature glen. She got to see it completed before she passed. When we first moved here, I setted up an energy vortex in the center of the house. Cleared the negative energy memories of past folks who fought here. The house does have feelings. It's alive if you will and it can breath now. I'm on it Mudra, and I share your thoughts and you are spot on.

Another determining fact was that Brook and I worked hard on this place and I didn't want to let that work go in vain and into some rich bastard's pocket. And that includes the IRS.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Img_1710

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Deer210

FOR THE RECORD. In the last few weeks, I have come to know that Brook felt very isolated and alone. Kind of stunned me, as I was not aware of this as to the degree she felt. All I know is that I did everything I could to support her. She knows this now. I had to wear many hats. A butler of sorts, grounds keeper, trash man, cook, clean the house, and made sure she had anything for her comfort. Driving her to all of her treatments, spending the time by her side, watching her go down. Tears are flowing as I write this. She was the love of my entire life and I gave all that I could in my disabled condition. I made sure she didn't go without. Even rubbed her feet and I'm not a foot person. Her comfort was my entire focus and to find out she felt this way, is the pain I now carry. A contadiction as to the saying, THE LOVE YOU WITHHOLD IS THE PAIN THAT YOU CARRY.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri May 03, 2019 10:18 pm

Thank you Carol! I have seen over a 100 of these videos. I also think it is great to see many women doing this kind of thing. It's not just a "man thing." The creativity in some of these projects are surely impressive.  drunken  Matter of fact, I have a friend who is giving me a helping hand with some engineering ideas. She has worked in the construction sector and we will see what she comes up with.

In the mean time, I will be tearing out the medical stuff. Seat belts, O2 brackets, front and rear light bars, etc. De-ambulancing. Got plenty to do...............

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Dsc00810
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Dsc00811

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Interi11
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 04, 2019 6:51 am

Morpheus wrote:

She just wants me happy no matter what I decide. That's what she told me this week. I do know that she will support me more in the energy sense if I stay. In other words, as long as I stay here, everything will be alright.  She said to tell you thank you for reminding her of the roses. But I think she would prefer me to plant PEPPERS! lol!    She loved it when she could do the peppers and herbs on our back porch. Also potted flowers. Even last year, in the cancer battlefield, it was good theraphy for her. For a city girl, she did pretty damn good. Big Grin 3

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Deer210

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Don_t_10

IMO, we have a little gold mine. I bought a wooded lot that borders the house property. Took me 5 years, but I cleaned it up. The neighborhood had dumped their trash on it for years. It was one of my goals for Brook to turn it into a nature glen. She got to see it completed before she passed. When we first moved here, I setted up an energy vortex in the center of the house. Cleared the negative energy memories of past folks who fought here. The house does have feelings. It's alive if you will and it can breath now. I'm on it Mudra, and I share your thoughts and you are spot on.

FOR THE RECORD. In the last few weeks, I have come to know that Brook felt very isolated and alone. Kind of stunned me, as I was not aware of this as to the degree she felt. All I know is that I did everything I could to support her. She knows this now. I had to wear many hats. A butler of sorts, grounds keeper, trash man, cook, clean the house, and made sure she had anything for her comfort. Driving her to all of her treatments, spending the time by her side, watching her go down. Tears are flowing as I write this. She was the love of my entire life and I gave all that I could in my disabled condition. I made sure she didn't go without. Even rubbed her feet and I'm not a foot person. Her comfort was my entire focus and to find out she felt this way, is the pain I now carry. A contadiction as to the saying, THE LOVE YOU WITHHOLD IS THE PAIN THAT YOU CARRY.

This is such a lovely plot of land, a gold mine indeed  cheers  
    You turned it into such a great place to be and  enjoy nature daily. Thubs Up

Brook was happy there and used to comment often on all the good things
    you did in and out of the house : the vegetable garden you planted and the kitchen
    you built for her. I remember her posting pictures of the pickles and all the zukinis.
    I remember her telling how you relentlessly went to search for the dog when he escaped.
    Busker that is if I am right with his name ? She also shared the pleasure she had to go fishing
    with you. Through her eyes and words one would always get the impression you were a force of nature Cheerful
    She was so proud of you and literally adored you. I think she never regretted the choice she made to live with You.
    In truth she never had enough of you. You fitted in her big Heart perfectly and still do. You know this !

So when you say Brook felt lonely there the way I understand it is that she would have felt that way in any other place you know. For since she lost her son John she seems so devastated that I believe she never recovered from the great loss that left. Now you both filled one another's Heart with joy to the brim there is no doubt about this.
    But I personnally feel for a mother to be ripped of a son in such a dramatic way is beyond possible to overcome.
    These types of wounds never find a way to fully heal I suspect no matter how strong Brook was.

Next time round it is my wish and vision of a life without pain,without sorrow, without injustice for all of you.
    A life that brings peace and joy and a sense of wholeness all around through eternity.
    I have good reasons to trust this is completely attainable.

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat May 04, 2019 7:48 am

Today marks the anniversary of John Jr.'s passing. That day is forever etched in my soul. John had called Brook. He wanted to share with her that he had paid off all of his debts and was now debt free. He was also going to go out and celebrate this achievement. The call ended at 5:15 PM. Brook was very proud of him. 45 minutes later, she gets a call. The cry from her soul was a shattering moment. She was devastated and you're so right Mudra, as she never recovered from that event. A part of her died.

IN LOVING MEMORY OF JOHN PEDONE JR.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 John_a10
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat May 04, 2019 8:44 am

Once a year, Buster would go on vacation. He wouldn't tell anybody. He would just go. I would end up searching for him, pissed off when I found him. Buster just wasn't a dog. He was a person. On one of his vacations, he apparently went across the street and visited the neighbor there. They took him in for a couple of days. I searched for those two days, EVERYWHERE. Passed out fliers. The only place I didn't knock on was the neighbor across the street. Funny how that happened. Anyways, I was next door talking to my neighbor next to our house and I spotted him across the street. I retrieved him. A couple of days later I talked to the lady across the street and she says she's had him for two weeks. LIAR!

So here it is on a Sunday morning and my Baptist neighbors are getting ready to go to church and Buster decides he is going to go with them. They finally got him out of their van and went to church. From that day forward, he would go over to their driveway and take a big dump on their driveway. I think he was trying to send them a message. lol!

He was a chair person. Had to have a chair. I always made sure he had one. He loved fishing and camping too. He really loved our bass boat. He was my supervisor. I could run a chainsaw and he wouldn't even flinch. When he first got here, I brought my keyboards out and started playing. Buster comes up and sits on his butt and then starts what we call the Buster dance. Freaked me out when he did that. Dancing to the music. Bulldogs don't last long. Typically 8-9 years. He lasted for 11.25 years with 30 allergies. Broke my heart when he passed.

I'm having a tough morning.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Andy__12
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Andy__11
    Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Andy__10

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Buster10

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Buster11

Last edited by Morpheus on Sat May 04, 2019 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat May 04, 2019 8:45 am

Heart breaking to lose a beloved child and we all were deeply saddened when this happened. And also sad when losing a beloved pet.
    Now they're all together. The Karen  

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIISmHxIk4Cu3lJ_w97-GkjogjYFh7Oy6yVawfwkU8ZuCmyyqaFQ

I'm sorry that you're having a tough morning Lionhawk.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Butterflyhands-681x1024

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sat May 04, 2019 10:08 am

Thank you Carol. And for the butterfly. Beautiful! At the same, I apologize for my latest postings. I am very grateful for all the love & support I have received. I wasn't looking for it when I got here. Means a lot to me. Hadriel

So maybe I need to clear the air with some music.

JT & NAMASTE' The Karen

Dedicated to Clearwater The Karen
    From a fellow water sign.

Dedicated to Mudra Hadriel 
    I LOVE YOU!

Dedicated to Sanicle  Hadriel 
    Don't be a stranger.

Dedicated to Carol Hadriel
    What can I say?

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sat May 04, 2019 10:43 am

I am sharing that tough morning with you Lionhawk.
    My Heart swells at those pictures you posted and tears are filling my eyes.
    Realizing today is the anniversary day John Jr departed. I must have known !
    And seeing these photos of Buster and you.
    We all are well aware that death is life changing form, changing frequency
    of manifestation but when someone close to us leaves their body we sure miss that beautiful
    way they had to show and express themselves to us.
    Brook sure managed to surround herself with amazing people and animals.
    She was a magnet to these I believe.
    Buster is the type of dog one would fall in love with straight away.
    No wonder the neighbors liked him so much.
    I think he had a good life with you both.

Lawless

The Karen

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 12 Crysta10

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:31 am