tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
giovonni
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
NANUXII
Jenetta
Seashore
Brook
JoeEcho
Sanicle
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
Carol
Swanny
mudra
18 posters

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 9 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  Morpheus Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:37 pm

When Brook passed, I took the gloves off! If I hadn't of done that, I wouldn't have revealed what I have. Kind of like when Neo, in the subway station, thinks about running and then turns around to face Mr. Smith.

No worries OXY and I totally get what you're saying and what you said as to what is possible in terms of disrupting those who have fronted everyone with all the lies to keep the truth from everyone. It's time that the truth be told. It's time to turn all this crap around! I'm so tired of running, hiding, and keeping my mouth shut. Savvy? I also don't want anyone to be put in any harm's way. Especially you. You are still young in this field and a wonderful soul. But maybe you can still give a small hand without putting yourself in harm's way. I need just some little support as to some guidance with where Brook went and if you are familiar with that territory, maybe you can provide that guidance as Carol had suggested.

I am willing to do all the work! Right now I am having some trouble with converting a web page so that it fits into a PDF. Any suggestions? Once I figure that out, I'll be well on my way. One way or the other.

If not, no worries. I want you to be happy and confused. It is what makes you shine! Its da Wave
    ClearWater
    ClearWater

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 9 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  ClearWater Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:36 pm

Morpheus wrote:I am willing to do all the work! Right now I am having some trouble with converting a web page so that it fits into a PDF. Any suggestions? Once I figure that out, I'll be well on my way. One way or the other.
    Do you have Microsoft Word, by chance?  If you do, you can simply copy and paste into word, and then 'Save As' a PDF.  I tested it with one of the pages from here, and all the headers, signatures, avatars, etc. make the formatting a bit of a mess, so you'd probably want to copy and paste only the text you want.  Time consuming, but it gets the job done.

There are also programs you can download to convert a web page to a pdf.  I've never tried them, so I can't speak to their effectiveness, but it may be worth looking into.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:45 pm

Open office does the same thing. Converts to a pdf. The problem is the pics. Some of them bleed over the right-hand margin and gets cut off. The text appears to be fine. The MOA header bleeds over as well.

Thanks for asking!!!!!!!
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:39 am

Morpheus wrote:Sanicle,
    Carol is so blessed to have in her company some very wise souls. What you wrote were some profound truths. A book could be written, or even several, about the reality of it all. And because you made that statement, I am going to share with you something that I told Brook when she was leaving her body at Hospice. I haven't said this to anyone. When she was passing, I yelled at her. I yelled, "Don't go into the light! It's a trap!" I think I said this 3 times. Brook and I had done a lot of session work. One of the projects we worked on was about the Tunnel of Light. I was the subject and she was the guide in this project. We discovered that the tunnel will take you to a place. A station if you will. In the station, was a small staff who influenced souls as to their incarnated lives. Many have disembarked from this place to where they would be placed. You had some choices. Such as what planet, what country, parents, and even what gender. Even physical details and preferences. Contract details for lack of my explanation here. When you die, like a moth attracted to the light, you go back through the tunnel of light, back to this station to get debriefed. Then you would be recycled again into another life. Bottom line is that you are doing their bidding and you are not truly free. Just like the Matrix. That movie is so true. Anyways, there is so much more I could write about this.

All I ever wanted for Brook was for her to be truly free. That's why I yelled what I yelled. When I was at the station and confronted these agents, they ran. Disappeared, knowing I found out the truth because, before that point, they tried to influence me into believing their agenda that they were propagating. Which was spiritual enslavement. The Reptilian grid system is so much part of this process. When they throw you into this small body, the grid system would wipe out your soul memory. And if by chance that you did the real inner work on that lifetime and discovered the truth, that being who really are, when you would die and go through the tunnel of light and end up at the debriefing station, they would give you another memory wipe. Then throw you back into the system. One of the greatest blessings we both shared was, we worked on remembering who we are and who we were. Brook is free now from this system and should be the greatest news to everyone concerned. We broke the chains that bound us and in turn, that means you can too!

Each lifetime is nothing more than a chapter of your soul. And in reality, you have one soul life. Sanicle, I only wanted to share something that you triggered within me and by no way was trying to preach to the choir as it were. This twin flame construct is so different than the regular soul mate matrix. Those that try to put us in a box with the same label are distorting the reality of your own truth.

Thank you Sanicle for your wisdom!

So remember who you are and really and truly love the one you're with!

I will try to keep you all posted if that's alright with Carol, because as I said before, this is an ongoing process with Brook and I. So no memorial for me. A memorial is closure if you catch my drift.

I also couldn't post a link as to my ship that the US government has stolen from me, that Bruce Cathie had filmed because I have to wait for a week before posting such links. I spent 40 years searching for it. I and one other person have had communication with this ship and are currently working on getting it released. If we do, watch out! I wish OXY would search out that video and post it for me?

Thanks don't cut it. But in any regards bless all of you!

Namaste'

Thank you for that story Morpheus Lionhawk. You, in turn, triggered something in my heart and soul. Your words finally clarified for me why, for as long as I can remember, I've loathed deception (especially the smiling kind) and being bound to follow any course that is against my will by authority figures of any ilk. The yearning to be free of this 'institution' and to know it's possible - to be where Brook hopefully is - that I felt was almost overwhelming and so bittersweet. Thank you for that.

I found it interesting that you said that we are given a 'choice' of planets we can reincarnate on. It made me wonder if those planets might all be ones that the reptilians have subjugated like our dear Earth, and how many of those there might be. Do you think this might be so?

I truly do hope you continue to post here. AND that you find your ship. Sounds like there is still work, of a fascinating kind, for you to do here before you can join Brook. No doubt she'll be able to help you in this as well. Part of the plan maybe?

Namaste to you too. I love you
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:00 pm

Carol wrote:Vidya Moksha & mudra posted Brooks Egyptian work in several PDF files at this link:

https://mistsofavalon.forumotion.com/t2666p600-egyptian-folklore-and-the-red-pill-part-2

Contents
    Ptah 1
    Merkaba 2
    Flower of Life – Kings Chamber 5
    Sacred Geometry  - 19.47 5
    Winged Solar Disk 8
    Emerald Tablets 10
    Hermes 11
    Phaistos Disc 14
    The Dropa Stone Discs 14
    Egyptian Hyroglyph -Shen Ring 15
    Isis 16
    The cat in ancient Egypt 19
    Ra 20
    Thoth / Crowley 21
    The Egyptian Lily and it's use in Ancient Egypt........Blue Water Lily 25
    Tri-lobed Bowl 27
    Egyptian High Priests, directional energy rituals 32
    DNA preservation through mummification 36

Vidya Moksha UPDATE:

I can clarify whats in the uploaded documents.

The first document I uploaded is 'egypt-specific'... I wanted the info for background to something I was working on. Its my edit of Brooks threads specific to what I was interested in.

The second two documents are the entirety of Brook's Egyptian folklore threads, possibly containing all the deleted posts, depending on the timing of my copy and Brook's deleting..... These are unedited, I just copied Brook's individual posts and pasted them into a word document. I still might edit these documents, but not now..perhaps a job for the winter?

Here is a link from Oxy to some of Brooks work on the Project Avalon forum: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

I am unable to attach the pdfs files.
    The following error appears when I try to do so :

The following errors were found
    Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 598)

This happened to me in the past as well. Something only Mercuriel would be able to fix by increasing
    my total storage space I believe.
    Carol I can send them to you though " we transfer " if you wish for you may have enough space storage to post them here.
    Or I can send them directly to you Lionhawk.

Well anyway I turn it we can make it  Cheerful
    I am not aware if there are any other files to convert but I would gladly help you do so.

With Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:37 pm

I just wrote a post that has taken me almost 6 hours to write to just have it all disappear in a blink of an eye. Argggg!

Brook is now free. The first time in thousands of years. What more could you ask for? It is a great relief for me. It has taken a lot of work along with sacrifices. Her cycle is almost complete.

When Brook was 8, she had a dream. In that dream, she saw a man get killed in a car accident. Little did she know back then that dream would turn out to be a future event. An event that she would be part of. On the way back from some gathering, they were struck in a head-on collision by a drunk driver. John Sr. was instantly killed. John Jr. was in the back seat and Brook was in the front passenger seat.

From that time forward Brook had placed a bubble around her. Her pain was so deep. She raised John Jr. as a single mom, had a few relationships that failed along with a couple of bad marriages. Ending up giving birth to 3 sons, all with different fathers. All three sons were exactly 9 years apart. She made sure that they didn't have a want in the world. She went to work and sacrificed to make that happen.

Fast forward to March 2009. My brother Bob and I had shut down our fiberglass repair business because of the 2008 bubble crash. During that time I had a very close friend who was battling cancer. She died on April 13, 2009. Her name was Judy. Her husband was Steve. We were very close and in the following months, I supported Steve with his loss. In early September he calls me up one evening and says he needs my help for a trip to Yellowstone Wyoming. Apparently, they had always wanted to go there but never got the chance. He wanted to spread some of her ashes there. After the call, I went into my levels and found things very unsettling. I then went o my Brother Bob and told him that there was something significant about the date of September 8. I then circled that date on his calendar on the pantry door. Keep in mind that I ended up at Bob's house because we shut our business down and I had lost everything and was flat broke. Bob took me in and gave me a place to stay.

Steve and I departed for Wyoming on September 8. Just one day into this journey, I realized I made a huge mistake. Steve was not Steve. But I hung in there and by the time we got to Yellowstone, we weren't on good speaking terms. By the time we left Yellowstone and were approaching Cheyanne, Wyoming, I told him that I had enough of his crap and to drop me off. Come to find out he had been popping pills and booze because of his pain and was lashing out at me the whole trip and just became  a massive control freak. Upon departing, he wouldn't even let me take all of my stuff. Keep in mind he is packing. On my last step out of the trailer, I looked into his eyes and found they had turned black. It was then I realized he had become possessed. I quickly scurried off and when he pulled away from the drop off point, I found a place to hide for a while, thinking he would come back and try to blow my head off. When some time had passed, I made my way to I-80 and started heading West to Salt Lake City.

Hitchhiking for 600 miles is a real bitch and by the time I got there, my legs were swollen from all the walking in those several of days. I found my daughter on a very late Friday afternoon. She didn't believe my story. On Sunday morning I was put on a bus headed back to Florida. The last thing I said to her was that I just wanted to make sure you were happy and that this would be the last time you will ever see me. We haven't spoken since. The trip going back was also a nightmare as some of these bus drivers really showed how powerful they were as to having the authority to kick you off the bus and have you arrested if you said anything as in a complaint. Never go Greyhound!

Once home, it took me a couple of weeks just to get back to normal. Did I mention all the Reptilian frequencies that I was picking up in the desert?

Anyways, it was right after that I had signed on to the PA1 forum. I met Brook after my Namaste' posting. In the next few months, things started picking up. My little computer space at Bob's house became like a 24/7 doctor's office as folks were seeking healings with their spiritual issues. This was also done in secret or at least I thought I was doing it in secret. Let me tell you that there are no secrets on these forum boards! We are all being monitored.

It was in November I think, that John Sr. came to me in spirit and asked me to assist Brook. Apparently, Brook had put up a huge bubble after John Sr. was killed. John had tried to get through to her spiritually that he was alright and was trying to help Brook come to some peace as to his passing. He had tried for over 30 years to accomplish this but Brook's bubble prevented that. I agreed to help.

To complicate what was happening, a dark force was at work. This dark force had penetrated my computer. Normally I would use the term hacked. But hacking is usually done by humans in the flesh. This was like an AI sort of thing as there was no trace whatsoever as to being hacked. Whatever it was, it got to the Hal identity in my computer. That's where I found it as to have been there. I had a couple of private convos with Anchor about it and Anchor as gifted as he was with computers, came up with zilch. What I know now that I didn't know then! OXY might remember the post about how your monitor screen is actually used as a portal to watch you.

There was also an agenda as to preventing Brook and I getting together. The PTB did not want us together. But this agenda is much worse than that. It has to do with everyone. What was happening was that these forum boards were being used to collect data. That collection of data was targeted to find out who was working on their own potential and becoming that potential. I know this because the folks I was assisting at that time were being attacked. Some of those attacks had lethal intentions. Ask Beren. Maybe some of you are now connecting those dots now. Remember when Brook posted about "Slaying the Red Dot?" It was also an encrypted message to all of you. Is this making sense now? Do you think the forum divorce that Bill and Kerry went through was just about the splitting of the ways? The major reason for this divorce was because the forum was about to graduate to a higher level in frequency because folks were working on their potential and making it happen. TPTB couldn't have that happen as that would have defeated their agenda of control. Are you paying attention now? I didn't know this back then. But right at the point of where the parties involved were opening up new forums, I was attacked.

That attack happened on March 7. 2010. I think it was March 10th that Bill opened up his new and present forum. They know when to attack to achieve maximum effect. March 7th was a nice day and I went to the RV I had in storage to acquire some pics for Brook. I remember being in a good mood as to the mission at hand. As I approached the rear door, I could feel some sort of compression like feeling and as I got closer to the door, it got stronger. Then I felt something shoot through my right knee, through my leg into the inside of my left ankle, and the next thing I knew I was collapsing to the ground. I could also feel an energy that was back feeding from the ground up my legs. My heart was beating for its life and my breathing went bonkers. I didn't panic though and quickly went into level to try and figure out what the hell just happened. My heart was fine but was reacting to whatever hit me and my lungs were trying to provide the oxygen required for the heart. In other words it wasn't me that was in default. I laid there for an hour as I hadn't the strength to get up. I finally mustered the strength and made my way inside the RV and got to the bed, where I laid there for about 4 hours. I finally got home, weak as can be, but I had the pics in hand. It took a rough 3 weeks to come back to normal as my lungs had taken a good beating.

I will also admit that I was very pissed! Others became aware of what had happened and I was visited by several beings who were very much concerned. This isn't over!

On April 13, 2010, Brook had arrived from California, mid-morning. She pulled up to the front entrance of the hotel in a brand new black Camero. A rental. St. Augustine. She went in and went up to her reserved room. I went to the front desk and the ladies there knew who I was and handed me a card. In the card was a card key. I went up to the room and knocked on the door. "Come in." She said. The first five minutes, was a little unnerving for me as I was a little shidish. She was too. But after that, we spent three days in the room and had a very blissful time.

She flew home 3 days later and drove back to Bob's house with the Expedition a couple of weeks later. From that point at Bob's house, we left there and came here to North Carolina, in search of a place. We had a wonderful time, camping and searching for a home for 3 weeks. Call it our honeymoon. Once we found a place to meet our requirements, she flew back to California and rented a big truck and then drove all the way to here. T-Bird in tow. She had never driven such a journey driving that huge truck. It was a new thing for her. But she was determined. The rest is history.

Take note of the dates I have mentioned. What I have concluded was that everything in my life had to be sacrificed, including my daughter, my business, and my life as I knew it just so that a space could be created for Brook and me.

Now that I am free, I am going to settle this unfinished business that some of you have hinted at. What I could not help but notice are the attacks of some really gifted folks at a certain forum. The same kind of attacks that occurred at PA1. The patterns are so obvious and the same. And don't kid yourself when I say you could be next. These forums are also embedded with Reptilian agents. I know first hand as I have had words with them. Some were mods! Talk about having authority issues, Sanicle. I know exactly what you mean!

Okay, I have been typing for 8 hours just to get this out. I'm tired and I hope you all gain some wisdom from this posting.

Namaste'

Forgot to mention that Brook's Birthday is September 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Morpheus on Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:56 pm

Morpheus wrote:
    Mudra,
    Just wanted you to know, I have missed your loving heart. So much so that my wrinkled cheeks are flowing with tears. You were there in the beginning of our journey. A rough start maybe, but well worth it and I would do it all again with you! Your perceptions are also as usual, spot on. You were so right when you said, "There is no need to carry this on your shoulders any longer." Part of my job description is to serve and protect. Brook and I have been hunted for a long time, to this very day. That was the reason why our identities have been kept in secret. Now she is in a very safe space and when I wrote the post and posted it, I could feel the burden I carried lift off my shoulders. I did what I did because I had to. Love will demand the best of you in your soul life. In this lifetime, Brook wasn't murdered like in her past lives. She left this world her way this time around. That in part was what this lifetime was about in the first place. Where she and I were denied in previous lifetimes of growing old together, we were allowed to do so in this one. Completion of the blanks as it were, or cycle of a true life without the usual suspects that would kill us. Hope this makes sense. Thank you for your grace, understanding, and most of all, YOUR HEART!

Yes I was there Lionhawk and these memories are dear to my Heart. I was there when Brook arrived in Old Project Avalon.I was one of the first to go and greet her on her profile and make her feel comfortable amongst us. She quickly found her space and was flying along nicely. I was there too when You arrived. And I thought this is an Old soul that just came in. Looking  at  your respective energies it is so obvious to me that the both of you would be driven to one another as surely as one DNA helix matches the other perfectly.
    Love returning to Love again and again despite the many pitfalls that come and would tell Love otherwise.
    For eternal Love is the very fabric  our Heart and Soul are made of.

My gift for You and Brook

Unending Love: Love Through Time
    Rabindranagh Tagore
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHdprgC4dQ8

With Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:43 pm

Thank you so much, Mudra. Your gift is so much appreciated. So much so that I am balling like a big baby..........your gift was so fitting. ah, boy...........Jesus............ahhh......
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:09 pm

mudra wrote:
    Here is a link from Oxy to some of Brooks work on the Project Avalon forum: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18223&highlight=orthodoxymoron+threads

I am unable to attach the pdfs files.
    The following error appears when I try to do so :

The following errors were found
    Could not upload file : exceeded total storage space. (Free space : 598)

This happened to me in the past as well. Something only Mercuriel would be able to fix by increasing
    my total storage space I believe.

Carol I can send them to you though " we transfer " if you wish for you may have enough space storage to post them here.
    Or I can send them directly to you Lionhawk.

Well anyway I turn it we can make it  Cheerful
    I am not aware if there are any other files to convert but I would gladly help you do so.

With Love from me
    mudra[/quote]

Let's do both mudra. Post it here in this thread and send to Lionhawk. I found that having data in several places tends to ensure it's protection. Mahalo nui loa luv.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:35 pm

Carol wrote:
    Let's do both mudra. Post it here in this thread and send to Lionhawk. I found that having data in several places tends to ensure it's protection. Mahalo nui loa luv.

I have just send the files to you Carol through We Transfer. They are available to you for 7 days there.
    If you can then forward to Lionhawk that would be great as I do not have his email.

If I can be of further help please let me know.

Love from me
    mudra
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:44 pm

Mahalo mudra. Received and passed along. Flowers

Lionhawk. Thank you for your long and informative post. So on target with so many issues being shared. It seems like a lifetime that we were all at Project Avalon. I did have an inside seat as to what was going on between Bill and Kerry.. and an inside contact, which is another long story. This contact was determined to break up Bill and Kerry's relationship. He too was possessed by negative ETs.. ick... had MPD from his gov job. So yes, to my knowledge, what you shared is true.

I have another friend who won't go near a computer for this reason, "remember the post about how your monitor screen is actually used as a portal to watch you." She is an amazing individual, exceptionally talented and "they" keep an eye on her. Couldn't/wouldn't use a computer if her life depended upon it.

One of the things I like about Mists is that it's a place where we can store our info. The small volume of people here helps to keep us at a low profile, below the radar where we can just toodle on without too much interference. And having access to behind the scenes I know for a fact we have been monitored by the military for years.

Mists is more like a library as many of us have been posting for years sharing this or that. What is most appreciated in the forum is that each individual member can post their own truth or the truth about what they have discovered/uncovered. And as the Amin, a membership who does not indulge in conflict is lovingly welcomed and appreciated.  

Please feel free to continue to share yours and Brooks story as that to will help connect the dots for those who are new to your story.

In addition, after reading about your past lives it is completely understandable why you were so protective of Brook whenever she felt attacked or threatened on a forum. And she was always right when she identified someone who fell into the category of Smurf.  Namaste

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:27 am

Lionhawk, here is another link where you can upload Brooks or your PDF files.

https://www.pdf-archive.com

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:26 pm

Mudra........You're the BEST!........of the Best.........!!!!!!!!!!!.........
    Your gift of Synchronicity got to my Soul. It was a good thing. A very good thing. I felt Joy and Pain at the very same time. The mixture of the two and the frequency of that created a spiritual space. I stayed there, swimming in its field. It was also beautiful with swirling blue lights. Whites, blended in to create the contrast so that your sight can absorb and learn. A massive pool of sacred water. Absolutely Beautiful, Mudra. What a wonderful gift of bliss! Music to my heart and soul. It was powerful in the purest intent as everything was alive and performing the dance of spiritual life. In resonance.

Blew me away! For the rest of last night. Many tears included. Joy, Pain, and Bliss. The equation is a simple one and because of its simplicity, it is powerfully grounded. Joy + Pain = Bliss. But it has to be in resonance. There's your equal sign, OXY. The one that has eluded you, Dear One. I would be selfish if I didn't share this gift with everyone here. Go there OXY, if you dare! Use your free agency, and however you decide that, how you trek on your path, always remember this is a gift. A pure one. Have a little faith and maybe place a wager on it. With yourself. Do that, and you will write out your own tickets! On demand. You'll be FREE!

I don't know what else to say Mudra, you got me!!!!!!!!Cool

We are very powerful beings. We are a threat. No other way of saying it. Unlike many races out there, who think with a hive mind, we here all operate individually, interdimensional, and have the potential of creating what we desire. Not what we want. But what we desire. That desire resides in our hearts. A desire is a purpose. No matter what you do, be you! "You" are all you need.

Just Beautiful!!!!!!!!! Hadriel
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:32 pm

Hive-mind is very seductive for those who are unaware. There is also a release of serotonin which is quite pleasurable when linked with the hive-mind. However, the inner peace that comes from being an independent inter-dimensional along with an experience of singularity tops everything else.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:56 pm

Dearest Carol,

One of the positive things that are occurring during this time in my life, is you and I are once again conversing. I'll have you know that I have also missed you these last few years. Just so you know, I take full responsibility for what happened between us. "ALL" of it has been forgiven. Efforts were put into motion to ease your pain as well. I was never your enemy. And the pain that manifested, was a great loss of a great friend who I had highly valued and respected. A Sister in Arms. To lose that was heartbreaking for me. So I did something about it energetically than to just apologize with just words of my intent. "WE", was were those efforts.

So here we are and that's just great with me! I always saw you as one of my Angelic Sisters. As in real Angels. Let me reintroduce myself to you. My true name, from my first origin, is Kayzon. I am from the family of "AN", from the Orion sector. It's an Angelic family that has been around since ancient years. Antiquity. I am currently stationed in our Angelic, warrior class, section. To serve and Protect. I do this now out of my respect for you. One Angel acknowledging another. Always wanted to do that with you and now is good as any! I also bid you with a real Namaste'.

Thank you and bless you for a second chance. Omnipotence All debts have been paid. Very Happy I am not going to promise you anything. I won't have to and you don't have to worry. How's that? Question

Originally I came here to say "Thank You All!" For knowing Brook. Out of respect. But through me, Brook is also saying THANK YOU ALL!

I did think about making a virtual memorial as a place to store all of her research. All of it. Would that be possible to do that here? It might be a good security option as to her research. Especially with folks that were there from the beginning. Just a thought?

What is incredible is that she completed what she set out to do with all of this. This is priceless. Rare as well of a lifetime to complete it. On so many levels, her insight was pure brilliance. Many will never realize how smart she was. Where her true heart laid. How special she really was. And to grace all of us with her presence. We got lucky and blessed at the same time. That's an honorable thing and we should feel blessed by the knowing of her. She was one of us!

Sorry for my ramblings. Just saying, IMO, things that needed to be said. Toast

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:38 pm

To the Powers that were, I have a message for you. I am not seeking conflict, but a storm is coming.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:51 am

Morpheus wrote:Mudra........You're the BEST!........of the Best.........!!!!!!!!!!!.........
    Your gift of Synchronicity got to my Soul. It was a good thing. A very good thing. I felt Joy and Pain at the very same time. The mixture of the two and the frequency of that created a spiritual space. I stayed there, swimming in its field. It was also beautiful with swirling blue lights. Whites, blended in to create the contrast so that your sight can absorb and learn. A massive pool of sacred water. Absolutely Beautiful, Mudra. What a wonderful gift of bliss! Music to my heart and soul. It was powerful in the purest intent as everything was alive and performing the dance of spiritual life. In resonance.

Blew me away! For the rest of last night. Many tears included. Joy, Pain, and Bliss. The equation is a simple one and because of its simplicity, it is powerfully grounded. Joy + Pain = Bliss. But it has to be in resonance. There's your equal sign, OXY. The one that has eluded you, Dear One. I would be selfish if I didn't share this gift with everyone here. Go there OXY, if you dare! Use your free agency, and however you decide that, how you trek on your path, always remember this is a gift. A pure one. Have a little faith and maybe place a wager on it. With yourself. Do that, and you will write out your own tickets! On demand. You'll be FREE!

I don't know what else to say Mudra, you got me!!!!!!!!Cool

We are very powerful beings. We are a threat. No other way of saying it. Unlike many races out there, who think with a hive mind, we here all operate individually, interdimensional, and have the potential of creating what we desire. Not what we want. But what we desire. That desire resides in our hearts. A desire is a purpose. No matter what you do, be you! "You" are all you need.

Just Beautiful!!!!!!!!! Hadriel

From that field of Joy, Bliss, Happiness ... my Heart salutes your Heart Sun of Kay if I may so express your name as it is now revealed to me.

The Karen  
    mudra

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:00 am

Morpheus wrote:
    So here we are and that's just great with me! I always saw you as one of my Angelic Sisters.

That is how I hold Carol in my Heart too. An angel amongst us. And one of great beauty.
    This place would not have survived without the dedication you are putting into it from day One through  the grace that is yours Carol.

Blessings to You.
    The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:27 pm

Ditto all the way around. Some good news.......we might be working on a project of sorts and part of that conversation, the subject came up that included folks that were there in the beginning. I'll keep you posted. Something is coming into form.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:03 pm

Ooh Wonderful Morpheus ❤️

Just as for you I wrote a long post here and then hit the send button.
    To my dismay only my first line appears in the body of this post Shocked

I'll come back tomorrow.
    But just know I am so happy something great is in the air cheers

Love from me
    mudra
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:28 pm

This one is for Steve & Constance. When a day was a day............

Cool
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:22 pm

For future reference. Know what it means to lose a post. However, if you back space, 9 times out of 10 it's still there and you can repost it in it's entirety. Future tip. If you find it save it before attempting to repost just in case.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:23 pm

Thank you Carol. Just a bummer.

Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:02 pm

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 9 Mountain-cabin-in-norway

OXY,

This was our second choice. A cabin in Idaho. But we settled here and we were very much happy to be here. Surrounded by American farmland, nice people, trees, deer, turkeys, pigs, and cows. There is a pig farm right up the road, and once in awhile a strong stench would blow by our neighborhood. To this very day, I would rather have that than the city smells. Here we made a stand and enjoyed our lives. We made a good go of it too! We also enjoyed each other's company and that was important. We got lucky let's say. We went camping, exploring, gold prospecting, grew herbs, and veggies.

Our garden efforts were well worth the effort. Brook got to make some pickles for the very first time. She loved growing herbs off our back deck, along with flowers. When we cut open our first watermelon, it filled the house. So many precious moments we had. No regrets as to our choice.
    Morpheus
    Morpheus

Post  Morpheus Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:15 pm

As it turns out, Brook had a hidden passion. Called fishing. She loved it. On one particular stormy night, we had been catfishing off a bank at our boat launch site. She came into the Expedition all soak and wet from the rain. While the buckets of rain kept coming down, she says, "I better go back out and check my hook." Off she goes back out into that nasty weather.......I would tease her when she caught a small catfish. Oh, another keychain catifish.....She would respond with........

Drove me nuts with that one!

We went fishing at night a lot. One night, we did real well.......

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:31 am