tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+14
giovonni
THEeXchanger
Mercuriel
NANUXII
Jenetta
Seashore
Brook
JoeEcho
Sanicle
Eartheart
orthodoxymoron
Carol
Swanny
mudra
18 posters

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 6 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  Sanicle Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:15 am

That's brilliant news Brook! Flowers Made my day reading that.

I'm hoping the Rife Frequencies are working their magic for you too. Are you still using them?
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 6 Empty Re: Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:52 am

This is Terrific News!! I remain highly-suspicious of drugs and surgery cancer 'treatment'. The drugs seems to wipe-out the immune-system, and kill the patient along with the cancer. Surgery seems to cause the cancer to spread. But what do I know?? Again, I like the idea of a cooperative allopathic and naturopathic prevention and treatment strategy, which is in place in sickness and in health. I continue to consider you to be the 'Oracle' and the 'Brook of Egypt'. Your last-name reminds me of where the Tower of Babel was located. I'm still waiting for that 'Brook Book' of Egyptology and Esoteric-Folklore. Proton-Accelerators for Cancer-Treatment continue to interest me, but I imagine they are prohibitively-expensive. One of them is located in Loma Linda, California. Donate: https://www.gofundme.com/jt2cw-medical-assistance
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:42 am

I stumbled on the following site today Brook.
    A few adresses of organizations that are giving financial support to people having cancer.

Arrow https://www.cancerfac.org/members.php

Love from me
    mudra
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:45 am

Sanicle wrote:That's brilliant news Brook!  Flowers Made my day reading that.  

I'm hoping the Rife Frequencies are working their magic for you too.  Are you still using them?  

Yes Sanicle I am doing the Rife Frequencies still.  In fact I have a friend in Britain who has a Spooky 2 and has one of my fingernails and it running it 24/7 starting yesterday.  She is also sending one of my fingernails to a friend in Scotland who just got a Spooky 2 and she will be doing so as well.

Believe it or not I can feel it working before I knew she started it.

When tumors shrink they cause extreme pain when they are encapsulated as mine are...and I started to have that extreme pain about the time she started it without my knowledge.  I was not aware she was starting it and figured it would be another week before she received the package with my fingernail in it.

So due to the extreme pain I'm having in my liver, right lung and area of my lymph node under my collar bone I've had to increase my pain medications on the advise of my palliative care team. It works pretty well to stop the pain but when I woke up this morning it was killing me the pain!  Because I did not take the medication until I woke up.  I'm supposed to take it every four hours and slept through one of those 4 hour segments and the pain started up.

When you are taking pain medications you have to stay on top of it so it does not expire and the pain comes back.  I'm just not into setting an alarm clock to take a some pills...so as a result ....the pain started up....and in a big way!

The reason it hurts when the tumors shrink is that my tumors have encapsulated, so when they shrink they tear that encapsulated material that is around the tumors...that tearing is quite painful.

I started my Opdivo yesterday and it was quite a difference.  I went from a 6 hour session of meds put into my veins  to 30 minutes.  With non of the terrible side effects!  What a relief!!!

~

I will check out that site Mudra thank you.

Thank you Oxy for sharing my fundraiser I'm working on it slowly but surely.
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:58 am

Brook, this almost sounds miraculous! 'No Pain, No Gain'? or is it 'No Pain, No Loss'? Sorry about the pain, but if the tumors are shrinking, it's probably more tolerable. I keep hearing about cancer cures, yet the financial-incentives for there NOT being a cure seem overwhelming. Perhaps the tide has turned in favor of prevention, natural-treatment, and real-cures. Perhaps Earth can move from Purgatory Incorporated toward Heaven on Earth in a sustainable-manner.
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:02 am

Brook wrote:

I'm hoping the Rife Frequencies are working their magic for you too.  Are you still using them?  

Yes Sanicle I am doing the Rife Frequencies still.  In fact I have a friend in Britain who has a Spooky 2 and has one of my fingernails and it running it 24/7 starting yesterday.  She is also sending one of my fingernails to a friend in Scotland who just got a Spooky 2 and she will be doing so as well.

When tumors shrink they cause extreme pain when they are encapsulated as mine are...and I started to have that extreme pain about the time she started it without my knowledge.  I was not aware she was starting it and figured it would be another week before she received the package with my fingernail in it.

So due to the extreme pain I'm having in my liver, right lung and area of my lymph node under my collar bone I've had to increase my pain medications on the advise of my palliative care team. It works pretty well to stop the pain but when I woke up this morning it was killing me the pain!  Because I did not take the medication until I woke up.  I'm supposed to take it every four hours and slept through one of those 4 hour segments and the pain started up.

When you are taking pain medications you have to stay on top of it so it does not expire and the pain comes back.  I'm just not into setting an alarm clock to take a some pills...so as a result ....the pain started up....and in a big way!

The reason it hurts when the tumors shrink is that my tumors have encapsulated, so when they shrink they tear that encapsulated material that is around the tumors...that tearing is quite painful.

I started my Opdivo yesterday and it was quite a difference.  I went from a 6 hour session of meds put into my veins  to 30 minutes.  With non of the terrible side effects!  What a relief!!!

~

Wow! So quickly! That's amazing Brook. My body became all atingle reading your post, so full of hope for you. It really does all sound pretty positive doesn't it. As Oxy said, sorry about the pain but if it's a sure sign it's working --- Please let it be so!!!!!! Hugs
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:25 pm

Stay strong Brook.
    Heat and ice are natural pain killers and amongst my favorite for pain relief.
    They are easy to have handy and cheap too.

Among the most common home pain remedies is applying heat and ice directly to sites of pain. While this treatment may seem obvious, not everyone’s clear on exactly when to use ice versus heat.  Applying an ice pack to reduce swelling and inflammation shortly after you experience a strained muscle, tendon, or ligament may bring relief. Interestingly, once the inflammation has disappeared, heat may help reduce the stiffness that comes with sprains and strains.  A cold pack used briefly on the head may also help take away the pain of a headache.  If your painful problem is arthritis, moist heat applied to the affected joint will help more than ice. Moist heat packs can be warmed in the microwave and used many times, making them effective and easy to use.

As a heat pack I sometimes use coarse sea salt that I heat in a frying pan and then pour in a pillow case and wrap to turn it into a compress. That's been working marvels for me when I needed it.

https://www.healthline.com/health/pain-relief/surprising-natural-pain-killers#heat-and-ice

On a side note:

There was a conference in Paris lately about Spooky2.
    I couldn't attend but got the pdf from it.
    I can send it through email to those interested.
    This forum doesn't allow me to attach it :(.

Love Always
    mudra
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:20 pm

Just smoke the cancer away. Use natural tobacco and inhale deeply. Curiously enough they found nicotine in several Egyptian mummies. How that? A similar strange thing is the global distribution of the panthera species. And if you cough swallow the snot, the guts are some kind of laboratory of the body, it effects the immune system.

I am very seldomly sick (except boyish pizza attacks; but I do not eat them anymore...) and almost never have a cold or a flu.

I smoke Camel Essential Tobacco with Gizeh Slim Filters (cotton) and Gizeh Extra Fine Papers (14.0g/m²)

Sura l-aʿrāf (The Heights) (7:73) There has come to you clear evidence from your Lord. This is the she-camel of Allah [sent] to you as a sign. So leave her to eat within Allah ’s land and do not touch her with harm, lest there seize you a painful punishment.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_o8k2g0ATjf1qarw15_500
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:11 am

Sanicle wrote:
    Brook wrote:

~

Wow!  So quickly!  That's amazing Brook.  My body became all atingle reading your post, so full of hope for you.  It really does all sound pretty positive doesn't it.  As Oxy said, sorry about the pain but if it's a sure sign it's working --- Please let it be so!!!!!!  Hugs

Good Morning Sanicle,

I apologize it took so long to answer this but I've had a pretty rough few day...actually from the 28 (Friday) until about yesterday I've been on a roller coaster.  Apparently I had an allergic reaction to the Opdivo.   My face and neck and upper arms broke out in a severe rash with welts and all.  

It would take several pages to explain what happened next...but we ended up getting the rash down.  I was unable to get my CT scan due to the rash and adding dye during this rash.  Funny thing is I got the rash to go down with some Claritin over the counter meds.  But they added the prednisone later that day just in case.

Then before I had the opdivo I was starting to get some severe pain in my liver and right lung which blew up during this reaction.  So much so that I came real close to going to the emergency room to stop the pain.  Problem with that is I would have probably been admitted and did not want that.  So I increased my pain meds from 2 to 3 every four hours and that helped.  Before I did that I checked to see if they even made that medication in that amount of milligram.  It worked and I finally got hold of the palliative care  that prescribe that medication and she said that would be alright but they might decided to put me on some extended stuff 2 times a day with a medication in between.  So between the doctor's office and the palliative care we've been back and forth on the phone while in between I would have at various times extreme bouts of pain....then it would settle then start up again!

To make matters worse...a coyote was spotted on Friday the 28th and I had no idea as the neighbor had seen it and apparently it has run off with my cat sasha!  Sasha is now gone and nowhere to be found.  I lost it!  Also on that day at 9:38 my sons wife had her second child a boy who is absolutely beautiful and I went to the hospital during this mess for two days in a row to spend some time with him on his birthday.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 6 9unqrq

I am still doing the rife frequencies and am getting some education on what kind to do to assist with this.

Today I feel better but still not quite right.  And my neighbor who saw the coyote knew how upset I was decided to get me another kitten. I told her I could hardly afford Sasha and any vet bills or shots etc and she said she would take care of all the vet bills and shots needed and even the food.  She went to the market and got the new kitten a litter box, feeding dish, some kind of toy thingy that it can stretch it's claws on and play...etc.  

The new kitten also is a special needs kitten.  He was born with a bent right arm.  So while he can climb, and walk and even run a bit with a limp...he is a still a special needs kitten.  Other than the bend in the arm he's pretty spunky and cute as a button.  I told her it was actually too soon after Sasha but she thought it would help me as I needed something to occupy your attention and to love you unconditionally...she was right.  He's helped me a lot in the last 24 hours.  We are bonding quite well....he follows me everywhere.  Due to his special needs he will never be able to be an outdoor cat ever. He's just not equipped to do any quick maneuvers to get away from any kind of prey.....coyote or not.

So today I get to hear at the doctors if they are going to let me stay on the opdivo or put me back on chemo.  Boy I hope and pray it's not the latter!

Here is a pic of the new kitten and you can sort of see the bend in his arm while I woke him up to get a picture while he was sleeping on my sock.  LOL

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 6 25s9cfc

~~~~

As for adding smoking to my regiment of treatments....no thanks....not only can I not smoke...the type of cancer I have Small Cell Lung Cancer stage 4 that has metastasized to my liver and bones and lymph nodes....is caused by smoking.  Can't do it.  But thanks for the cool pic!
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:57 am

Brook - Honey - My thoughts and Prayers are with You.

I will attempt some remote healing on You today...

Boxer

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:44 am

Ah Brook, no need to apologize for taking time to reply.  I went through an emotional roller coaster just reading what you’ve been through for the past few days.  I can only imagine how much harder it must have been for you and your loved ones to go through.  Dreadful lows and wonderful highs indeed.  

But I do have to send my congratulations on your new grandson!  Such a handsome little chap.  I also have to say that I’ve always known you are a strong lady but to find the energy to visit with him when you were suffering so much yourself is, to my mind, a remarkable feat of endurance.  I’ve always respected you for your openness and strength of character (although you may not have realized that at times) but I must say that hearing how you are handling all you are sharing with us now is only increasing that respect.

So sad to read about poor little Sasha!  Hopefully it was quick.  I can well understand you thought it was too soon for another cat but your new little boy looks so sweet.  Have you decided what to name him yet?  Your neighbor sounds like a wonderful lady too.  What a blessing to have someone like that live close by.

All I could think after reading this latest post of yours was “Why??  Why is Brook having to endure all of this when she’s endured so much already?”  I know we hear all about how unresolved anger can fester and cause cancer but it’s never seemed quite that simple to me.  I’ve known a few nasty, angry people who walk all over others and who don’t get cancer.  Contrarily I’ve known beautiful, sensitive souls who have gotten cancer and who do have repressed anger after being kicked around (often by the former type) but won’t express it so as not to hurt others and/or to keep the peace.  I can quite understand why they can become angry at what life has dished out to them, but to get cancer because they can’t or won’t fight back just seems really, really harsh to me and rather unjuust – like the Universe is kicking you while you’re down.

Anyway I went searching and found this great website: https://foreverconscious.com/metaphysical-cause-cancer .  Here is a quote from it that gives the gist of what it’s all about and this does make sense to me. I found easy to apply to your situation Brook.  I hope it helps you in some way as the article seems to have helped others who’ve read it all.  I found the comments well worth reading as well.

So, for you ---------
    Souls that develop cancer are highly evolved, advanced souls that are healers. The cancer comes to remind them of their healing abilities or to allow those around them to heal through their experience.
    Souls that develop cancer have agreed to sacrifice a lot in order to help the spiritual advancement of those around them and those in their soul group. In doing so, they also advance their own soul and are able to bring their healing powers to the world.

Hugs

Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:37 pm

Well...somehow I just did a whole post and lost the whole thing by accidently deleting it!

What the heck!

I'll repost it later tomorrow sometime.

But I will share the video I made this morning after I decided to name the new kitten!

Doctor said he's going to continue the Opdivo and stop the prednisone for a try. He wants me to continue with the claritin (over the counter med) in case it was the cat that caused it. He does not think the rash was from the accumulated chemo...but the liver and lung pain probably is. Right after the Opdivo I get my CT scan so we can see what's up.

Btw I had some severe liver pain after awhile when I got home and tried to sleep as best as possible.

Here is what I awoke to this morning! One Ninja Kitty working out! Pardon my sniffles I woke up with a bit of sore throat and sniffles this morning. You can see the bend in his right arm a bit better here. I noticed that when he sits up he holds his crooked arm to his chest like he's about to ninja chop someone....so......

Meet "Kung Pow".....The Ninja Kitty

I had some fun with coffee and video this morning. I'm going to have to figure a way to cover the sound of the sniffles....LOL

I'll finish this later and thank you Sanicle for the site I will check it out later after I've had a nap....I'm pretty tired right now.   Hugs Sister

~

Thank you Mercuriel...I need all the prayers and assistance I can get and that is no joke!   Bless you Brother!

Brook - Honey - My thoughts and Prayers are with You.

I will attempt some remote healing on You today...

Boxer
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:54 pm

Little kitty is already feeling well at home
    as if he always was meant to be there with you Brook.
    Great  I love you between you two.
    Sasha's  Hugs and gift to you from beyond.

Love from me
    mudra
    Ashera
    Ashera

Post  Ashera Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:09 am

Only one time I visited this specific guy, I wondered why Lucy, the cat, walked so crooked, and all the flat was a stink (House Number ".3"). I know cats quite well, I think they kicked and tormented her. Maybe even for ritual reasons. I had seen such things before already where they did strange things with strangulated cats: Weimar Smithy - close to the wall.

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 6 Tumblr_ow3wp0F07e1qaxkdwo1_1280

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_o8k2gkCGB21qarw15_500
    Uma Soona Panthers

Sanicle
    Sanicle

Post  Sanicle Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:32 am

Ninja Kitty Lolerz Love it, haha. Hopefully Kung Pow use his mysterious kitty powers to give a good 'pow' to that cancer as well!
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Dear Brook, what did the Ancient-Egyptians do about cancer?? What did Artemis do about cancer?? These are Sirius questions. Cancer is a Big-Business, and I'm suspicious regarding the environmental-crap we're exposed-to, as well as the overall lack of prevention and natural-treatment. I recently had a brain-fart regarding an Alternative-Hospital. One would be medically-examined to be cleared for this sort of hospital, fed the healthiest-diet imaginable, attend health-education classes, workout in the gym, and undergo physical-therapy, while residing in a typical hospital-room (with lots of flowers). A conventional emergency-room would be in-house (just in case). There might be a petting-zoo as well. BTW, I love the kitten! One more thing. I'm still waiting for that 'Brook Book' on Egyptology and Ancient Gods and Goddesses! One Last Thing. There's a true-story about a guy dying of cancer, who watched a bunch of 'Laurel and Hardy' films, and laughed himself to health! I'm Sirius! Much Love!

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:12 pm

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 6 43215728_2399616170064918_669283310626668544_n

Ashera I intended this thread to be a place of love and support for Brook.
    Let's keep it this way.
    This is a thread for  uplifting thoughts and kindness.

That wild panther alone in your post and the idea of strangulated cats
    aren't exactly what I would call friendly in this particular case.
    Unless I completely missed your point.

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:27 pm

orthodoxymoron wrote:There's a true-story about a guy dying of cancer, who watched a bunch of 'Laurel and Hardy' films, and laughed himself to health! I'm Sirius! Much Love!

I am not surprised Oxy. Laughter stimulates the vagus nerve which quietens anxiety by putting the body in a relaxed state.

Did you know laughter is considered to be amongst the 7 best doctors with :

• The sun
      Exercise
      Water
      Love
      and rest

Actually I would add the Earth.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:56 am

Natural Cancer Healing Breakthroughs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8AYL5QM_Ls

Love Always
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:01 pm

This is a truly amazing lecture.
    Makes a lot of sense.
    A must see Brook and all imho.

Most people have heard of the “mind/body connection” and are aware that emotions affect the way people act. However, few can describe how that works. What is relatively new is our understanding that emotions are stored in and around the body as magnetic fields. Not only do these magnetic fields cause the biochemical effects noted above, but they also block the flow of voltage in the associated muscle battery packs that provide the voltage necessary for organs to function and repair themselves. He will discuss the human body’s battery packs, wiring system, and the physics of how our electronic systems are affected by these emotions. In addition, he will discuss how other magnetic fields and scalar energy can be used to erase these emotions, leaving behind only memories that do not disrupt our health and physiology.

Jerry Tennant: Healing is Voltage -- The Physics of Emotions | EU2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm-Ia6vI4PA

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:08 am

A friend of Brook posted this note on her wall today :

"Just wanted to let everyone know that Brooke is in the hospital at Frye Hosp. not doing very well in lots of pain and having trouble breathing I am sure she would love to hear from all of her family and friends anyone who can pray please pray for her."

All prayers , support, and blessings from you friends are most welcome as you may understand.

Lets send her the very best of good vibes.

Love from me
    mudra

Last edited by mudra on Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Your prayers and support needed for our friend Brook  - Page 6 Sending-prayer-energy-and-love-setting7

Love you Brook
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:00 pm

Pure Tone Binaural Beat Meditation for Severe Pain Relief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkylXcoTEiQ

Love from me
    mudra
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Are there options available which might improve things?? A second, third, or fourth opinion, perhaps?? Is the cure worse than the disease?? The donation level is encouraging, but still low, considering the years of contribution to several forums. Is a 'Brook Book' a viable option, to benefit writer and reader?? Humanity seems so vulnerable in so many ways. What can we do to create a sustainable Better World (with no broken promises)?? https://www.gofundme.com/jt2cw-medical-assistance
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:43 am

orthodoxymoron wrote:Are there options available which might improve things?? A second, third, or fourth opinion, perhaps??

Thank you for your kindness Oxy I love you
    From people from this forum alone Brook did receive more than one other option and offers to be helped.
    As she also received advice from people on Facebook.
    It's probably hard to make a choice amongst all these other alternatives.
    After all its a completely unfamiliar and painful experience that she is undergoing right now.
    I believe she picked up what resonated with her as well as what she could afford for the time being.

Love from me
    mudra

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:28 am