tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
dysfunctionalmystic
Vidya Moksha
Mercuriel
Floyd
Carol
superhero
sunflower
sabina
Micjer
orthodoxymoron
spiritwarrior
Oliver
burgundia
enemyofNWO
tacodog
starninja
20 posters

The Infiltration of New Age Movement

investigator
    investigator

The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 10 Empty Re: The Infiltration of New Age Movement

Post  investigator Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:02 pm

So lets get back to the matter at hand here. What I currently see are a number of Millennial "lazy" freethinkers who don't want to take the time to engage in the "discipline" of what it takes to be a mystic. There is one young person I have in mind, a crystal, who claims all the knowledge is within and refuses to read anything. (She personally told me this herself. She does not want to be contaminated by what someone else has written.) She is quite famous in some circles and especially in Europe... and also originally interviewed by - TA, DA, B&K. THIS is our current generation. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Rolling Eyes

Carol, are your referring to Jessica? Just curious
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 10 Empty Re: The Infiltration of New Age Movement

Post  Carol Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:57 pm

You figured it out. Razz

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 am

Woah! Cliff High said in his latest Veritas interview that New Agism saying that people and the planet will ascend because a light beam will hit us is disinformation and it is a "New Religion" being sold to the public by carismatic individuals...

He explains much more about programing and the holographic universe and matter not being solid

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:43 am

He was a mess last night and beside himself. I thought Chris Thomas explained it better with regard to human transformation.. HAARP and all that chemtrail spraying has been the Illuminati's (Annunaki) way of trying to slow down the human evolution process because the earth already altered its frequency from 7.5 to 3.5 kilohertz... the sun also changed from yellow to white. They've been trying to stop the transormation but 4.5 million people have already undergone this and it's amazing.. Once completed... no more need for passports, no illness, complete telepathic abilities with others including animals.

The part that was disturbing was the president with 3,000 entourage of battleships heading or the APEC meeting in Japan next week. Hillary is already heading there. Who is minding the store back home in Washington DC? Is Washington DC go underwater now like Andrew Basiago saw in 2013... or will it be attacked next week? It is odd that so many are away right after the elections when they should be focusing on what to do now... and with all those other countries headed to the APEC meeting is this also about the dollar.. and then there are the rumors of oil going back up to $4 per gallon.

Of course earth changes are going on all around us. In the midst of chaos the President and Hillary have left the building. What does that say?

These are indeed interesting times.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:19 am

Carol wrote:He was a mess last night and beside himself. I thought Chris Thomas explained it better with regard to human transformation.. HAARP and all that chemtrail spraying has been the Illuminati's (Annunaki) way of trying to slow down the human evolution process because the earth already altered its frequency from 7.5 to 3.5 kilohertz... the sun also changed from yellow to white. They've been trying to stop the transormation but 4.5 million people have already undergone this and it's amazing.. Once completed... no more need for passports, no illness, complete telepathic abilities with others including animals.

The part that was disturbing was the president with 3,000 entourage of battleships heading or the APEC meeting in Japan next week. Hillary is already heading there. Who is minding the store back home in Washington DC? Is Washington DC go underwater now like Andrew Basiago saw in 2013... or will it be attacked next week? It is odd that so many are away right after the elections when they should be focusing on what to do now... and with all those other countries headed to the APEC meeting is this also about the dollar.. and then there are the rumors of oil going back up to $4 per gallon.

Of course earth changes are going on all around us. In the midst of chaos the President and Hillary have left the building. What does that say?

These are indeed interesting times.

I understand what you mean but Cliff says that the theory that people and the planet will ascend just because a beam comes from outer space is not going to happen and it is a manipulation from tptb to keep us idle

I have watched Mr Thomas videos (the longer ones) and with all due respect he supports the theory that we will ascend with the planet, which is precisely what Cliff says is not going to happen. IMHO I think Cliff is right, the evidence is in front of our eyes

DNA mutating for the better automatically is not realistic. DNA getting damaged and de-evolution is another history all together more related to magic and tptb, or linguistics as Cliff calls it

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:23 am

I've been following the DNA research and DNA mutation is already happening where someone can come down with AIDS and the DNA mutates and throws the illness off. And I've been following the other research with respect to DNA creating magnetic wormholes to other dimensions.

Even Mauriece Cotterel (sp) did research over a 20 year period and came up with the conclusion that with the influx of gamma and solar x-rays that human beings make huge leaps in evolution that also alter DNA.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:57 am

Carol wrote:I've been following the DNA research and DNA mutation is already happening where someone can come down with AIDS and the DNA mutates and throws the illness off. And I've been following the other research with respect to DNA creating magnetic wormholes to other dimensions.

Even Mauriece Cotterel (sp) did research over a 20 year period and came up with the conclusion that with the influx of gamma and solar x-rays that human beings make huge leaps in evolution that also alter DNA.

If that was the case we should be cleverer because we have been exposed to all sorts of electromagnetic frequencies (others call it electromagnetic pollution) but humanity is just more dumb down than ever

X rays here everyday with the solar flares for years and years and people has become sheeple...the other way around so, as far as I am aware X ray exposure causes cancer and infertility instead. X rays are ionizing radiation and it is precisely this ionization that we have the controversy regarding airport scanners

There is no evidence of leaps within human beings, just speculation and theories. On the contrary, recent archeologic discoveries indicates that earlier humans preceded the homo sapiens and they may have even been more advanced than us therefore they needed less technology. Can not remember of the top of my head but if I find the link I'll post it Very Happy

Regarding X rays hazards

X-ray Hazards

The biological effects of radiation are thought of in terms of their effects on living cells. For low levels of radiation, the biological effects are so small they may not be detected in epidemiological studies. The body repairs many types of radiation and chemical damage. Biological effects of radiation on living tissue may result in a variety of outcomes, including:

Cells experience DNA damage and are able to detect and repair the damage.

Cells experience DNA damage and are unable to repair the damage. These cells may go through the process of programmed cell death, or apoptosis , thus eliminating the potential genetic damage from the larger tissue.

Cells experience a nonlethal DNA mutation that is passed on to subsequent cell divisions. This mutation may contribute to the formation of a cancer.

Cells experience "Irreparable DNA Damage." Low level ionizing radiation may induce "Irreparable DNA damage" (leading to replicational and transcriptional errors needed for neoplasia or may trigger viral interactions) leading to pre-mature aging and cancer. http://www.x-raysafety.com/x-ray-hazards.htm

Regarding X rays
    dysfunctionalmystic
    dysfunctionalmystic

Post  dysfunctionalmystic Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 pm

humanity seems to be at a constant standstill, science progresses but man does not, if you check back over the last 2,000 years the philosophers have always had the same complaints they do now and there has always been talk of how evolved man is becoming...I think it's a nice myth for us to hold onto because why would we really want to admit that we're just going around in circles? And we are going around in circles...the universe shows us this, the planet spins, the sun spins, the planets all rotate the way that they do...so okay orbits can be slightly erratic but they're still a kind of circle.
    enemyofNWO
    enemyofNWO

Post  enemyofNWO Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:31 pm

Andromeda wrote:
    Carol wrote:I've been following the DNA research and DNA mutation is already happening where someone can come down with AIDS and the DNA mutates and throws the illness off. And I've been following the other research with respect to DNA creating magnetic wormholes to other dimensions.

If that was the case we should be cleverer because we have been exposed to all sorts of electromagnetic frequencies (others call it electromagnetic pollution) but humanity is just more dumb down than ever

X rays here everyday with the solar flares for years and years and people has become sheeple...the other way around so, as far as I am aware X ray exposure causes cancer and infertility instead. X rays are ionizing radiation and it is precisely this ionization that we have the controversy regarding airport scanners

There is no evidence of leaps within human beings, just speculation and theories. On the contrary, recent archeologic discoveries indicates that earlier humans preceded the homo sapiens and they may have even been more advanced than us therefore they needed less technology. Can not remember of the top of my head but if I find the link I'll post it Very Happy

Regarding X rays hazards

X-ray Hazards

The biological effects of radiation are thought of in terms of their effects on living cells. For low levels of radiation, the biological effects are so small they may not be detected in epidemiological studies. The body repairs many types of radiation and chemical damage. Biological effects of radiation on living tissue may result in a variety of outcomes, including:

Cells experience DNA damage and are unable to repair the damage. These cells may go through the process of programmed cell death, or apoptosis , thus eliminating the potential genetic damage from the larger tissue.

Cells experience a nonlethal DNA mutation that is passed on to subsequent cell divisions. This mutation may contribute to the formation of a cancer.

Cells experience "Irreparable DNA Damage." Low level ionizing radiation may induce "Irreparable DNA damage" (leading to replicational and transcriptional errors needed for neoplasia or may trigger viral interactions) leading to pre-mature aging and cancer. http://www.x-raysafety.com/x-ray-hazards.htm

Regarding X rays

The DNA reprogramming theory in my book is a bit iffi and there are problems with it . I think the reprogram kills the patient . I might be wrong .
    On the Chris Thomas idea that the Earth has now changed frequency to 3500 Hertz , I did a short search . The original frequency of resonance of the Earth is 7.8 HZ and it has been like this for a long time . In the last few years it has changed to 12 HZ , which is a long way to 3500HZ .
    The theory is that when in the near future the frequency reaches 13HZ there could be a pole switch . I haven't been able to find any information on the on the other
    interesting bit of 4.5 million people with superior abilities .

Here is something interesting about Earth resonance .

http://www.2012.com.au/SchumannResonance.html

"Gregg Braden is currently traveling around the United States and in the media, telling of the scientific proof of the Earth passing through the Photon Belt and the slowing of the Earths rotation. At the same time there is an increase in the resonant frequency of the Earth (Schumann Resonance). When the Earth stops its rotation and the resonance frequency reaches 13 cycles we will be at a zero point magnetic field. The Earth will be stopped, and in 2 or 3 days it will start turning again in the opposite direction. This will produce a reversal in the magnetic fields around the earth and so forth.

Geophysical Condition #1: Earth's Rising Base Frequency

Earth's background base frequency, or "heartbeat," (called Schumann resonance, or SR) is rising dramatically. Though it varies among geographical regions, for decades the overall measurement was 7.8 cycles per second. This was once thought to be a constant; global military communications developed on this frequency. Recent reports set the rate at over 11 cycles, and climbing. Science doesn't know why, or what to make of it. Gregg Braden found data collected by Norwegian and Russian researchers on this; it's not widely reported in the U.S. (The only reference to SR to be found in the Seattle Library reference section, is tied to the weather. Science acknowledges SR as a sensitive indicator of temperature variations and worldwide weather conditions. Braden believes the fluctuating SR may be a factor in the severe storms, floods, and weather of recent years.)

Geophysical Condition #2: Earth's Diminishing Magnetic Field

While earth's "pulse" rate is rising, her magnetic field strength, on the other hand, is declining. According to Professor Bannerjee of the University of New Mexico, the field has lost up to half its intensity in the last 4,000 years. And because a forerunner of magnetic polar reversals is this field strength, Prof. Bannerjee believes that another reversal is due. Braden believes that because these cyclical Shifts are associated with reversals, Earth's geological record indicating magnetic reversals also marks previous Shifts in history. And, within the enormous time scale represented, there were quite a few of them. "

superhero
    superhero

Post  superhero Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:47 pm

:quote:humanity seems to be at a constant standstill, science progresses but man does not, if you check back over the last 2,000 years the philosophers have always had the same complaints they do now and there has always been talk of how evolved man is becoming...I think it's a nice myth for us to hold onto because why would we really want to admit that we're just going around in circles? And we are going around in circles...the universe shows us this, the planet spins, the sun spins, the planets all rotate the way that they do...so okay orbits can be slightly erratic but they're still a kind of circle.:quote:

Ah yes - the law of circularity. Point a straight line out into space and it will eventually end up right back to where you started it at.
    "The more things change the more they stay the same." Nothing ever really changes, it just gets rearranged in a different way.
    There is no magical redemptive evolutionary leap awaiting us around the corner - no hocus pocus that can be said - and unless there is a new consciousness birthed within the human race, en mass (and this has not happened), nothing will ever permanently change for the better. We just keep going round and round and round and round and... well you get the point.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:14 pm

enemyofNWO wrote:
    Andromeda wrote:

Regarding X rays hazards

X-ray Hazards

Regarding X rays

The DNA reprogramming theory in my book is a bit iffi and there are problems with it . I think the reprogram kills the patient . I might be wrong .
    On the Chris Thomas idea that the Earth has now changed frequency to 3500 Hertz , I did a short search . The original frequency of resonance of the Earth is 7.8 HZ and it has been like this for a long time . In the last few years it has changed to 12 HZ , which is a long way to 3500HZ .
    The theory is that when in the near future the frequency reaches 13HZ there could be a pole switch . I haven't been able to find any information on the on the other
    interesting bit of 4.5 million people with superior abilities .

Here is something interesting about Earth resonance .

http://www.2012.com.au/SchumannResonance.html

"Gregg Braden is currently traveling around the United States and in the media, telling of the scientific proof of the Earth passing through the Photon Belt and the slowing of the Earths rotation. At the same time there is an increase in the resonant frequency of the Earth (Schumann Resonance). When the Earth stops its rotation and the resonance frequency reaches 13 cycles we will be at a zero point magnetic field. The Earth will be stopped, and in 2 or 3 days it will start turning again in the opposite direction. This will produce a reversal in the magnetic fields around the earth and so forth.

Geophysical Condition #1: Earth's Rising Base Frequency

Earth's background base frequency, or "heartbeat," (called Schumann resonance, or SR) is rising dramatically. Though it varies among geographical regions, for decades the overall measurement was 7.8 cycles per second. This was once thought to be a constant; global military communications developed on this frequency. Recent reports set the rate at over 11 cycles, and climbing. Science doesn't know why, or what to make of it. Gregg Braden found data collected by Norwegian and Russian researchers on this; it's not widely reported in the U.S. (The only reference to SR to be found in the Seattle Library reference section, is tied to the weather. Science acknowledges SR as a sensitive indicator of temperature variations and worldwide weather conditions. Braden believes the fluctuating SR may be a factor in the severe storms, floods, and weather of recent years.)

Geophysical Condition #2: Earth's Diminishing Magnetic Field

While earth's "pulse" rate is rising, her magnetic field strength, on the other hand, is declining. According to Professor Bannerjee of the University of New Mexico, the field has lost up to half its intensity in the last 4,000 years. And because a forerunner of magnetic polar reversals is this field strength, Prof. Bannerjee believes that another reversal is due. Braden believes that because these cyclical Shifts are associated with reversals, Earth's geological record indicating magnetic reversals also marks previous Shifts in history. And, within the enormous time scale represented, there were quite a few of them. "

Thanks for your post I was thinking on the same lines regarding Htz
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:36 pm

Very interesting, it debunks conspiracies
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:46 pm

Now here is a question for You All...

What will be the result of the Earth's Frequency Rising for Biokinds on Terra ?

What will be the result of the Earth's Magnetosphere Declining for Biokinds on Terra ?

Once a Couple People have tried to answer these two questions - I'll give the Answer(s) as I've come to understand them - Or exclusive of that - Let those know Who've answered them whether They're right or not.

Wink

Peace, Light, Love, Harmony and Unity...
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:30 pm

Mercuriel wrote:Now here is a question for You All...

What will be the result of the Earth's Frequency Rising for Biokinds on Terra ?

What will be the result of the Earth's Magnetosphere Declining for Biokinds on Terra ?

Once a Couple People have tried to answer these two questions - I'll give the Answer(s) as I've come to understand them - Or exclusive of that - Let those know Who've answered them whether They're right or not.

Wink

Aha! very interesting questions...

IMHO it is all related to the DNA...our radio receptors and the concept or theory of multiple probabilities...like that English movie "Sliding Doors"

Personally, I think there are more than two probabilities because there is an argument that the ancients were very interested in the number 12 but I will leave that there for the moment

So our DNA emits a frequency which collectively becomes a chorus of frequency, such frequency aligns us with probabilities and the outcome is determined by engaging the frequency that correlates the probability...which harmonizes with different energies in the cosmos hence the common belief in astrology

In other words, higher frequency or light quotient may mean a more harmonious outcome because like attracts like?

The magnetics are related to frequency too and IMHO higher magnetics create atomic compression and more densification while lighter magnetics have the opposite effect

There are theories that more advanced beings may be lighter in weight in real terms and perhaps taller?

These are my speculative 5 cents Very Happy
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:36 pm

We'll let one more Member try and then I'll spill It...

Its not that Anyone will be wrong either per se in Their answer - But moreover these two questions will just be a way of seeing the Dots connect if You will...

Wink

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:39 pm

Mercuriel wrote:We'll let one more Member try and then I'll spill It...

Its not that Anyone will be wrong either per se in Their answer - But moreover these two questions will just be a way of seeing the Dots connect if You will...

Wink

Of course Mercuriel, just brainstorming and speculating lol, I love doing that! Big Grin 2
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:17 pm

I had almost forgotten about this important thread. I really need to go through it more thoroughly. The information contained within this thread is essential, especially during this confusing period in the evolution of consciousness. I guess this thread is really in two parts. The first part got moved for some reason - and then both threads continued on their merry way. http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t1142-the-infiltration-of-new-age-movement-ii
    Mercuriel
    Mercuriel
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Mercuriel Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Point 1

Quantum Physics has described the Reality We're currently inhabiting as a Hologram and there is more evidence supporting this than not.

With that said - The smallest part of a Hologram can reproduce the Larger Originating Hologram with no problem as Its essentially a Fractal.

As Its essentiallly a Fractal at all levels through understandings such as the Fibonacci principle - Then all smaller Fractals / Aspects are part and parcel able to reconstruct the Larger Originating Fractal / Aspect when proper conditions permit.

Now please follow Me here...

Point 2

Hard Drives have a permanent Magnet at the Center of their Discs.

Without this Magnet at the center of a Hard Drive - The Hard Drive will eventually move into a state of corruption by essentially spinning It's Information OFF the Disc - Thereby making It unable to be read by the Processor and OS.

Now if All Souls are currently on the Karmic Wheel (Yep - We are) - And the Upper Magnetosphere contains the Astral and Etheric Planes of Consciousness for any given Planetoid where Consciousness happens to reside (Which is most) - Then a decrease in Magnetics and an increase in Frequency on Terra / Earth / Urantia will have specific results which One can easily extrapolate from - Once the above Logic and evidence is taken into account as an analog of whats going to happen.

As Aspects / Fractals - We are also Memories of Prime Creator once We've finally come Home, and become not.

As We're not there yet and are here - When Frequency increases (Schumann Resonance) - Speed increases. In Electrical and or Magnetic terms - This equates to a rising of Harmonics or more simply Vibration. As We will be IN that Vibration and cannot avoid It - This Speeding up will allow All a chance to make Their choice(s) with the opportunity for increased Enlightenment as We hit the Dark rift (Ophuicus) and that Speed upticks.

The Lynch-pin though is that as Magnetics here reach Zero - The Doorway / Gate will open and many Memories so to speak will be able to escape the Physical Disc (Earth) - And move onto other Experiences They've been preparing for...

Simply put - We approach a moment where those Who wish to - Will finally be able to get off the Hard Disc and with great Speed if They're so equipped...

Regardless of that - Those remaining will be in quite High Vibration - As They won't be able to remain in an Enviroment of High Vibration without being of a resonant Harmonic Vibration also.

cheers

Last edited by Mercuriel on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:20 pm

What a brilliant explanation. Thank you Merc. Double Thumbs Up

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:30 pm