tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+16
dysfunctionalmystic
Vidya Moksha
Mercuriel
Floyd
Carol
superhero
sunflower
sabina
Micjer
orthodoxymoron
spiritwarrior
Oliver
burgundia
enemyofNWO
tacodog
starninja
20 posters

The Infiltration of New Age Movement

Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 8 Empty Re: The Infiltration of New Age Movement

Post  Vidya Moksha Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:22 pm

In general, I believe that we find information as we need to, to help us on our path. It doesnt matter what the source is, it matters what we do with what we find and how we think and feel after we have found it.
    Floyd
    Floyd

The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 8 Empty Re: The Infiltration of New Age Movement

Post  Floyd Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:08 am

The notion that theosophists engage in black magic is false and disinformative. The majority of theosophists have nothing to do with occultism or magic. Black magic is other wise known as left hand path magic in terms of Quabbalist ritual. Crowley and others would have used this along with sexual tantric magic, a bastardised and a gross misunderepresentation of the Tantric philosophies of some Indian philosophical scools.
    It is used in black magic for self gain and control over others. I would say that if someone tried this they would pay heavily for it later. Crowley ended up being a drug addled wreck.
    Blavatsky worked tirelessly often making herself very ill. some of her work has been verified as authentic Mahayana buddhism by the Dalai Lama. (Like Blavatsky, the Dalai Lama is not a satanist) the buddhism that follows the bodhisattva ideal of compassion to all living things.

Its not a case of defending or attacking. But a case of examining the title of this thread. The New Age Movement has been Infiltrated. and looking at the arguments for and against. (That is the entire point of discussion forums.)
    I would say it has. The illuminati have attempted to discredit certain aspects of the so called new age movement. It's message of love, and hope and that the cosmic evolution of our planet is out of the hands of a few shaddowy controllers is a grave threat to them. Quite simply they dont like it. The facts are all above. Its nice that people have both sides of the story. Then they can make up their own mind.

Anonymous

Post  Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:24 am

False flags and the Aleister Crowley conection, article written by William Ramsey author of Prophet of Evil: Aleister Crowley, 9/11 and the New World Order http://current.com/162nr4c

Also Occult 9/11 http://www.occult911.com/

dysfunctionalmystic
    dysfunctionalmystic

Post  dysfunctionalmystic Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:16 pm

Hello everyone,
    my name is Rowan, I've been working as a psychic and astrologer for the last 10 years and into the new age movement since 1994, I've looked at tons of different aspect of it over the years and it has definitely been infiltrated. I thought I'd post a link to my site which is partly aiming to discredit the new age movement and some of the teachers I believe are causing damage, you may find some of the content provocative because I generally don't pull any punches.

I've only read half of this thread and will look at the rest of it when I've posted this message but I will say now that things have got a lot worse over the last few years, channelling in particular seems to be a problem area and also the belief that all emotion apart from love and light is bad. I get very frustrated at the lack of personal awareness of many new age people, how come no one leaves their common sense or discernment switched on? I'm all for evolution but there is no magic wand here.

www.dysfunctionalmystic.com

Last edited by Anchor on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed hyperlink)
    Anchor
    Anchor

Post  Anchor Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:24 pm

DFM, I fixed the link in your post - hope you don't mind. Thanks for coming here :)
    starninja
    starninja
    Inactive

Post  starninja Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Dysfunctionalmystic,

Welcome. I have just read your article: The hidden Coast of Integrity. You said it very well.Thank you. For that reason the world is full of conformists and followers. But we can't deny what we feel in our bodies, can we?

I am in the process of moving my tread to another location. Your blog is right on time.sunny

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/inspirations-f34/the-infiltration-of-new-age-movement-ii-t1142.htm y:
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Welcome dysfunctionalmystic. Thank you for the link.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    investigator
    investigator

Post  investigator Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:42 pm

There was this one time, I met these two people from a mystery school, and they said they channeled Archangel Michael. It was REALLY WEIRD, because they had Aleister Crowley, Madame Blad, and Alice Bailey on their schools curriculum. They seemed like honest and nice people, but I decided not to bother mentioning it and just left the school, I think they didn't read every book on the curriculum or something. They were part of a faction that broke off from another faction, because they didn't approve of their former leader doing unethical things (or so they claim). I wasn't sure what was going on, but I think that not everyone is automatically guilty, I just think there are many factions within factions, with some corrupt people on the left hand path and others that are not corrupt. My third eye was open since birth, and I have these entities that follow me around all day, I think they were just from my soul group assigned to me or something, but I have no method of communication. I decided it would be a dumb idea to say rituals in Latin, when I do not understand Latin, and fully understood that inter-dimensional entities exist. I think millions of people are stupidly doing rituals across the world in Latin or miscellaneous other old languages, when they don't understand, and interacting with entities when they should not be.

I think I'll just concentrate on learning remote viewing, so I can tell who is lying and who is not in the future, before or if I ever decide to do any rituals or not. As for whether Crowley or Bailey were illuminati I don't know, they were either misunderstood, or really members of it. However, it might be kind of like the Nazi scientists. Maybe, they contributed to the greater body of knowledge with their technical expertise, but....

Hey a Nazi is still a Nazi right? I don't get a good feeling from Crowley, and stay away from people whom associate with his works.
    Vidya Moksha
    Vidya Moksha

Post  Vidya Moksha Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:35 am

investigator wrote:
    Hey a Nazi is still a Nazi right? I don't get a good feeling from Crowley, and stay away from people whom associate with his works.

I think this is now my third post re Crowley, but my comments are meant to be general ones....

I came into some of his works through my Tarot research - Im not interested in his occult writings or practices - I know many tarot workers who work hard to come to grips with 'The Book of Thoth' for the depth of understanding contained within, but boy! is it hard work. Are you telling me you wouldnt associate with these people because they worked on one of Crowley's books? I can think of one kind hearted lady who may be shocked by your avatar, and I cant imagine for a millisecond shes a satanist, or that you wouldnt get along perfectly well with her.

we all have to be careful and sensible..

I see Starninja has now moved some of these posts in what amounts to a severe censoring of this thread, she has retained links which have been highlighted as misleading and not posted comments to that effect. Maybe we should include an image of the 3 wise monkeys on the new thread? It smacks of throwing the baby out with bathwater, as does ignoring some of Crowley's more spiritual writings.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:18 am

Star, you are so full of yourself it is amazing you can walk through the door.

dysfunctionalmystic
    dysfunctionalmystic

Post  dysfunctionalmystic Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:23 am

Thanks for fixing the link Anchor I should've checked it.

And thanks to everyone for the welcome flower
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:39 am

dysfunctionalmystic wrote:Hello everyone,
    my name is Rowan, I've been working as a psychic and astrologer for the last 10 years and into the new age movement since 1994, I've looked at tons of different aspect of it over the years and it has definitely been infiltrated. I thought I'd post a link to my site which is partly aiming to discredit the new age movement and some of the teachers I believe are causing damage, you may find some of the content provocative because I generally don't pull any punches.

I've only read half of this thread and will look at the rest of it when I've posted this message but I will say now that things have got a lot worse over the last few years, channelling in particular seems to be a problem area and also the belief that all emotion apart from love and light is bad. I get very frustrated at the lack of personal awareness of many new age people, how come no one leaves their common sense or discernment switched on? I'm all for evolution but there is no magic wand here.

Yes the so called New Age Movement (which is actually a collection of tenously connected societies, new religious movements self styled gurus and cults that are often so diametrically opposed in their teachings that its impossible to call it a unified movement) is riddled with the wierd and the wonderful.

I worked voluntarily in a place in the UK that gave information for worried family and friends on cults sects and new religious movements after my graduation. Many are harmless. They make up a very small percentage of peoples beliefs and even if they were infiltrated by a shaddowy group hell bent on world domination with the assistance of lizzard eating ninjas they would still not have that much influence through these groups. It is impossible to place this collection of groups and teachings under one label. There is much wisdom in some of it and much nonsense in others.

As far as gurus and teachers go I recommend George Feursteins Holy Madness. An interesting insight. You might even enjoy that one starninja.

http://www.amazon.com/Holy-Madness-Spirituality-Crazy-Wise-Enlightenment/dp/1890772542

Oh and Starninja darling. I am not promoting the new age movement as I do not see it as a body that exists as such. Try to get it right dear. Oh yes and im still waiting for an apology from you for falsely accusing me of being someone else on another forum. Run along now to your special thread were no one can challenge your views.
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:51 am

Vidya Moksha wrote:
    investigator wrote:

I think this is now my third post re Crowley, but my comments are meant to be general ones....

I came into some of his works through my Tarot research - Im not interested in his occult writings or practices - I know many tarot workers who work hard to come to grips with 'The Book of Thoth' for the depth of understanding contained within, but boy! is it hard work. Are you telling me you wouldnt associate with these people because they worked on one of Crowley's books? I can think of one kind hearted lady who may be shocked by your avatar, and I cant imagine for a millisecond shes a satanist, or that you wouldnt get along perfectly well with her.

we all have to be careful and sensible..

I see Starninja has now moved some of these posts in what amounts to a severe censoring of this thread, she has retained links which have been highlighted as misleading and not posted comments to that effect. Maybe we should include an image of the 3 wise monkeys on the new thread? It smacks of throwing the baby out with bathwater, as does ignoring some of Crowley's more spiritual writings.

Starninja's reposting and heavy censoring and editing of this healthy debate is a very poor show. People will see that though.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:49 am

dysfunctionalmystic wrote:Hello everyone,
    I get very frustrated at the lack of personal awareness of many new age people, how come no one leaves their common sense or discernment switched on? I'm all for evolution but there is no magic wand here.

Agree with you Dys, people have their common sense switched off and don't make questions. I think is because we have been programed to accept that books are good regardless of the fact that the publishers are in cahoots with the elites...just like the media

Will check up your site Very Happy
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:53 am

Carol wrote:Star, you are so full of yourself it is amazing you can walk through the door.

To be honest Carol I don't understan why you can not let her be
    superhero
    superhero

Post  superhero Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:03 am

Carol wrote:Star, you are so full of yourself it is amazing you can walk through the door.

Carol, You are acting like your 14 year daughter again - time to stop it.
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:04 am

investigator wrote:There was this one time, I met these two people from a mystery school, and they said they channeled Archangel Michael. It was REALLY WEIRD, because they had Aleister Crowley, Madame Blad, and Alice Bailey on their schools curriculum. They seemed like honest and nice people, but I decided not to bother mentioning it and just left the school, I think they didn't read every book on the curriculum or something. They were part of a faction that broke off from another faction, because they didn't approve of their former leader doing unethical things (or so they claim). I wasn't sure what was going on, but I think that not everyone is automatically guilty, I just think there are many factions within factions, with some corrupt people on the left hand path and others that are not corrupt. My third eye was open since birth, and I have these entities that follow me around all day, I think they were just from my soul group assigned to me or something, but I have no method of communication. I decided it would be a dumb idea to say rituals in Latin, when I do not understand Latin, and fully understood that inter-dimensional entities exist. I think millions of people are stupidly doing rituals across the world in Latin or miscellaneous other old languages, when they don't understand, and interacting with entities when they should not be.

I think I'll just concentrate on learning remote viewing, so I can tell who is lying and who is not in the future, before or if I ever decide to do any rituals or not. As for whether Crowley or Bailey were illuminati I don't know, they were either misunderstood, or really members of it. However, it might be kind of like the Nazi scientists. Maybe, they contributed to the greater body of knowledge with their technical expertise, but....

I am with you on this one, why do things we don't understand just because someone full of self-importance like Blavatsky says it is that way?

Knowing is what I am interesting in not believing, anyway I do something similar to remote viewing but it is safer called energy reading

The whole philosophy from the Thule society came straight out from the Secret Doctrine, specially the Aryan thing

A very learned friend that used to post in AV2 sent me this video that shows how Blavatsky philosophy was satanic. It contains excerpts from the secret doctrine book

Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 am

Thinking hard on what made me weary of Blavatsky I have arrived to the conclusion that it is her hate of the human body...my question being, god source gave us this body which is one of many. Why then should we hate something that is so divine? Why consider humans beastly? is so out there

Hate, repulsion, condemnation and their likes can not possibly be a sign of high frequency, on the contrary, hating any thing is a sign of spiritual de-evolution

By dividing us within in two parts we become entrenched in a never-ending war that can only create our self defeat exactly as many religions

This it the true infiltration of ideas in the new age movement, the sense that our bodies are evil and that we somehow need to run away from this reality as only choice of redemption

Running away is escapism and we can not escape from the totality of our beings. Only by honoring and re-aligning the totality of what we are we can expand and achieve higher frequencies. Reunification implies harmonization and co-resonance

Divide and conquer right from the start, how clever of her and her controllers, never mind satan who is just something else to worry about tisk, tisk, tisk

The very core of her doctrine is anti-god-source because it belittles a part of god's creation

I think I am done with this
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:56 am

As stated in my earler posts. There is no connection between Theosophy and the Nazis other than some of them were inspired by ariosophy (which I will state again is not theosophy) and other german volkish racial supremecists who took some theosophical ideas and twisted them to suit their new mystical religion.The secret Doctrine does not teach that the german race is supereior.

Adolf Hitler banned all of these Ariosophic groups when he came into power. He also banned all other socities and anything that wasnt to his liking. This included banning the Theosophical Society

The nazis borrowed the swastika from Guido von list's Ariosopy. Here it was rerversed. The swastika is a very ancient symbol. A life affirming symbol that has nothing whatsoever to do with nazism

The Swavastika is not a swastika! It is NOT a Nazi symbol! It is a buddhist symbol!
    It represents the opposite of what the swastika represents! It represents Samsara (Wheel of Rebirth). The Nazis reversed it just as some of them twisted whatever portions of ariosophy suited them

The above is the true version of history. I would advise against taking seriously videos knocked up on youtube by amateurs and ill informed non academics on nazi and occult history. They are either right wing christians or disinformationists or people who wish to ignore the facts What you get with this kind of material is nearly always speculation an sensationalism if you do decide to go down that road

As far as allegations of satanism is concerned, again this is misinformed.

"For Theosophists Satan is not an enemy of God, but rather God's "agent" to bring evil to those who deserve it as a means of satifying Universal Karmic Law.

Theosophists are not Satanists. We do not worship Satan or evil. Satan is simply a principle of Karmic Law and is no more a being or personality than gravity or fire!

Christians believe that Satan is a fallen angel and/or a evil being with horns and a spiked tail who whispers in a person's ear to try to tempt them to sin.

Theosophists believe that Satan is a symbolof negative retribution in Karmic Law. He is not a person or a being but a negative principle.

Satan is NOT "Lucifer"; nor is Satan the "Serpent" in the Garden, but Satan is the negative or retributive principle of Karmic Law, and the symbol of Karmic Law is the Ouborous ("What goes around comes around").

Christians believe that God will eventually "get rid" of Satan, but won't for the time being. Why not? They don't know.

Theosophists believe that Satan is a symbol of the negative side of Karmic Law.
    The reason is that evil is a negative retribution of Karmic Law> and exists in the Material Cosmos, and has purpose and fuction to perform.

Notice that even in the Bible God does not destroy Satan, but rather "binds" him. This is a symbol of mankind entering Nirvana; where the Karmic Laws no longer apply. Satan (Karmic retribution) is "loose" in the Material Cosmos, but not in Nirvana; where Karmic Law is "bound".

Theosophists do NOT believe that God is in combat with Satan over the earth, but that Satan is a "symbol" of Karmic Law."

[b]The large majority of theosophists do not practice any form of occultism. If there are those that do, I can guarantee it wont be left hand path magic/tantra.

It is a contradiction to accuse a movement that pioneered the womens sufferage movement, the liberation of India from British rule, the establishment of Buddhist and hindu schools in the countries that were being theologically raped by christian missionories, the advent of anti vivesection and vegetarianism...Do you think this is the work of Satan? Do you really?

To finish. There is no such entity as a new age movement. It is to wide and varied to be a unified body or religious movement. There is much emnity within some of the groups cast together in it. It is like christians and muslims being put in the same group. It is a grossly misunderstood subject.

The internet is not a good source of information for this subject. If people want to study futher I advise they go out and buy proper books on Nazism, Hitler, social Darwinism Theosophical and Occult History written by authors who know what they are talking about. That means you would have to get out from behind the pc and visit a library and or a book store and read. Perhaps with a nice mint tea or glass of wine.

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:03 am

I just noticed there are two threads here on the same subject...I'm not sure now which one I was referring to here..so I will just link my last post to the "other' Infiltration thread...hahahaah

here are my two posts on the subject...

http://www.themistsofavalon.net/inspirations-f34/the-infiltration-of-new-age-movement-ii-t1142-120.htm#20111

Doh...I'm so confused.... geek Been sticking my head into too may pyramids...my ears are ringing...... lol!
    Brook
    Brook

Post  Brook Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:46 am

You do ask interesting questions, because we are programed to accept authority and to believe that books are good. Also television used to be taken seriously and now it does not matter because people are being hypnotized with the digital TVs

Did you say "program"? The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 8 215880 don't get me started on programs.......indeed! Good Post Carol The Infiltration of New Age Movement - Page 8 849210
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:54 am

Andromeda wrote:

To be honest Carol I don't understan why you can not let her be

Indeed - a nice bit of wisdom. Mahalo

Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:08 am

Floyd, the cites on the video ARE from the Secret Doctrine...interpretation is a personal thing. I can accept that you want to believe whatever you chose to believe

But to think that Satan is an agent of God is stretching it to the max...I know there are many that say we need evil to be "tested" I just don't buy it

I don't need "testing" that is a church thing ok as in the devil "tempt" us so Theosophy is in the same wavelenght as organized religion...that is for me the deal cruncher

If this theory of "testing" has not worked for millenia, there is something fundamentally flawed with it because in the last century, despite all the blah, blah, blah from Madam, humanity did not get better so her methods don't work. Indeed it got worse thanks to the black magic of the likes of Crowley that called 72 demonic entities into the planet so

I rest my case

We need to re-think the lot and get done with the ancient cos it does not work. The proof of the pudding is in the eating and the New Age is just a failure, a pudding that did not cook and it is inedible. Humanity is stuck in a forever downward spiral of de-evolution and destruction

What we need is to go within, to our inner sanctum and stop following false prophets that have been unable even to help themselves

No resoults....bananas to them Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1
    Anonymous

Post  Guest Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:26 am

Lastly, to clarify what Madam believed

Theosophy
    Mme. Blavatsky and Henry Steel Olcott, a lawyer, agricultural expert, and journalist who covered the Spiritualist phenomena.
    Main article: Root race

These debates were addressed within the Theosophical movement founded by Helena Blavatsky and Henry Olcott at the end of the nineteenth century. This philosophy took inspiration from Indian culture, in this case, perhaps, from the Hindu reform movement the Arya Samaj founded by Swami Dayananda.

Blavatsky argued that humanity had descended from a series of "Root Races", naming the fifth root race (out of seven) the Aryan Race. She thought that the Aryans originally came from Atlantis and described the Aryan races with the following words:

"The Aryan races, for instance, now varying from dark brown, almost black, red-brown-yellow, down to the whitest creamy colour, are yet all of one and the same stock -- the Fifth Root-Race -- and spring from one single progenitor, (...) who is said to have lived over 18,000,000 years ago, and also 850,000 years ago -- at the time of the sinking of the last remnants of the great continent of Atlantis."[27]

Blavatsky used "Root Race" as a technical term to describe human evolution over the large time periods in her cosmology. However, she also claimed that there were modern non-Aryan peoples who were inferior to Aryans. She regularly contrasts "Aryan" with "Semitic" culture, to the detriment of the latter, asserting that Semitic peoples are an offshoot of Aryans who have become "degenerate in spirituality and perfected in materiality."[28] She also states that some peoples are "semi-animal creatures". These latter include "the Tasmanians, a portion of the Australians and a mountain tribe in China." There are also "considerable numbers of the mixed Lemuro-Atlantean peoples produced by various crossings with such semi-human stocks -- e.g., the wild men of Borneo, the Veddhas of Ceylon, classed by Prof. Flower among Aryans (!), most of the remaining Australians, Bushmen, Negritos, Andaman Islanders, etc."[29]

Despite this, Blavatsky's admirers claim that her thinking was not connected to fascist or racialist ideas, asserting that she believed in a Universal Brotherhood of humanity and wrote that "all men have spiritually and physically the same origin" and that "mankind is essentially of one and the same essence".[30] On the other hand, in The Secret Doctrine, Blavatsky states: "Verily mankind is 'of one blood,' but not of the same essence."

Blavatsky connects physical race with spiritual attributes constantly throughout her works:

"Esoteric history teaches that idols and their worship died out with the Fourth Race, until the survivors of the hybrid races of the latter (Chinamen, African Negroes, &c.) gradually brought the worship back. The Vedas countenance no idols; all the modern Hindu writings do".[31]

"The intellectual difference between the Aryan and other civilized nations and such savages as the South Sea Islanders, is inexplicable on any other grounds. No amount of culture, nor generations of training amid civilization, could raise such human specimens as the Bushmen, the Veddhas of Ceylon, and some African tribes, to the same intellectual level as the Aryans, the Semites, and the Turanians so called. The 'sacred spark' is missing in them and it is they who are the only inferior races on the globe, now happily -- owing to the wise adjustment of nature which ever works in that direction -- fast dying out
    . Verily mankind is 'of one blood,' but not of the same essence. We are the hot-house, artificially quickened plants in nature, having in us a spark, which in them is latent".[32]

According to Blavatsky, "the MONADS of the lowest specimens of humanity (the "narrow-brained" savage South-Sea Islander, the African, the Australian) had no Karma to work out when first born as men, as their more favoured brethren in intelligence had".[33]

She also prophecies of the destruction of the racial "failures of nature" as the future "higher race" ascends
    :

"Thus will mankind, race after race, perform its appointed cycle-pilgrimage. Climates will, and have already begun, to change, each tropical year after the other dropping one sub-race, but only to beget another higher race on the ascending cycle; while a series of other less favoured groups -- the failures of nature -- will, like some individual men, vanish from the human family without even leaving a trace behind".[34]

It is interesting to note that the second subrace of the Fifth or Aryan root race, the Arabian, is regarded by Theosophists as one of the Aryan subraces. It is believed by Theosophists that the Arabians, although asserted in traditional Theosophy to be of Aryan (i.e., Indo-European) ancestry, adopted the Semitic language of the people around them who had migrated earlier from Atlantis (the fifth or (original) Semite subrace of the Atlantean root race). Theosophists assert that the Jews originated as an offshoot of the Arabian subrace in what is now Yemen about 30,000 BC. They migrated first to Somalia and then later to Egypt where they lived until the time of Moses. Thus, according to the teachings of Theosophy, the Jews are part of the Aryan race.[35]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_race

Not very egalitarian or enlightening IMHO
    Floyd
    Floyd

Post  Floyd Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:38 am

Andromeda wrote:Floyd, the cites on the video ARE from the Secret Doctrine...interpretation is a personal thing. I can accept that you want to believe whatever you chose to believe

But to think that Satan is an agent of God is stretching it to the max...I know there are many that say we need evil to be "tested" I just don't buy it

I don't need "testing" that is a church thing ok as in the devil "tempt" us so Theosophy is in the same wavelenght as organized religion...that is for me the deal cruncher

If this theory of "testing" has not worked for millenia, there is something fundamentally flawed with it because in the last century, despite all the blah, blah, blah from Madam, humanity did not get better so her methods don't work. Indeed it got worse thanks to the black magic of the likes of Crowley that called 72 demonic entities into the planet so

I rest my case

We need to re-think the lot and get done with the ancient cos it does not work. The proof of the pudding is in the eating and the New Age is just a failure, a pudding that did not cook and it is inedible. Humanity is stuck in a forever downward spiral of de-evolution and destruction

What we need is to go within, to our inner sanctum and stop following false prophets that have been unable even to help themselves

No resoults....bananas to them Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1

Andromeda
    Claearly you want to believe that Theosophy is satanic and responsible for Nazism and white supremacy and thats fine. I have provided the facts that show this not to be true.

Im not sure why you keep addressing me as I believe the new age movement exists as time after time I have argued (please read posts above) that it does not so that is a pointless waste of time.

The bold bit sounds like Satan talking to me..What a pessamistic chap you are!!

Personally though not a theosophist I think Blavatsky did some great work and the TS as a whole has done much to relieve suffering of people and animals throughout its existence. That I see as positive. I do not, however, see it as satanic.
    That others may do is entirely up to them.
    I rest my case now.

Have an enjoyable evening wherever you are.
    Peace.

NB I refer readers to my earlier posts that expalain how Theosophy and Nazism are not related apart from a very tenouous manner inasmuch some racists and Nazi party members decided to twist it to their own ends.
    WARNING: please watch out for christian fundementalist nonsense on the internet. Its bad for your health. In fact, it is they who are the true Nazis.

Last edited by Floyd on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:29 am