tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
tacodog
shiloh
TRANCOSO
mudra
Poo Poo
orthodoxymoron
Carol
B.B.Baghor
Pris
13 posters

What's up with David Wilcock?

Pris
    Pris

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

Post  Pris Wed May 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 4 Empty obscure human pets

Post  Eartheart Fri May 20, 2016 6:20 am

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 4 Happy

I mean no offence, the David+GoodET Serials on GAIA TV might serve as a blueprint for absolut disclosure, they have given it all and are now empty kind of, dangerously close to beeing nugged by vipers and demons...

But the newest BS of Mindfuqs scratch i found here: 2012portal.blogspot.com/.../joint-cobra-corey-goode-interview-by.html

The meaningless output machine,advertisings all over, translations ect.
    with nothing said and some kind of somnambule dissonance between the
    3 talkers, what is this sick reflexion of "minds-after-discernment"...
    Its wrong like watching Dallas in the 80th and several cathairs standing at alarm... Crazy Happy

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat May 21, 2016 6:30 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:34 am

"Whoseblueprint"???

Planetary disclosure project could serve as a training to fascility & produce a homogen - concerning all involved - blueprint, or would you set some cats in front of the camera during primetime to x-plain the masslandings?

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:07 pm

You two are funny. There is a whole group of folks who are involved in this with first hand and second hand experience who discuss this topic all the time. People who are credible professionals (something David Wilcock is not).

Dr. Greer always gets sightings at his meditation events he holds around the world and has had personal contact for years. 

I like what you wrote Earthart as I think you're right on target. Lots of talk, lots of channeling and no follow through in 3-D. I've come to the conclusion that things have to get really bad in 3-D before people wake up. Mass consciousness needs to be triggered where the spiritual vibration continues to resonate at higher and higher frequencies. Maybe then mass contact will occur. I just know if any ships show up and what to take folks off-planet I'm not going. Earth is a jewel. We just need folks here who want to be stewards of our precious environment as compared to rapists who are out to exploit and ruin what they can because they can.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:38 pm

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:48 pm

Dr. Greer explains his contact experience in his book "Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge".  Dr. Greer provides his own personal disclosure based on years of high-level meetings with over 450 military and government-connected insiders and whistle-blowers and briefings with senior government officials, such as former CIA Director R. James Woolsey, members of the US Senate and senior UN officials.

In addition to these disclosures, "Hidden Truth – Forbidden Knowledge" unveils the actual contact experiences Dr. Greer has had with UFOs and Extraterrestrial Civilizations, beginning as a young child. In one of the most amazing and moving personal stories ever shared, he explains how after a prolonged near-death experience at age 17, he experienced cosmic consciousness and found the Rosetta Stone of ET contact: the power of the unbounded mind within each of us. Later this led to numerous Close Encounters of the 5th Kind: contact with ETs initiated by Dr. Greer and later by larger groups of people through the CSETI (Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:08 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:47 am

Shocked Hey stop rippin and let those kids play!!!!

Please rescind your thoughts on the "professionality" of certain public
    presenters (here willcock, Corey and ???) when there is no professionality
    at all in the biased dump thinking in polarity based swamplands!!!! Exclamation

help and creative support is needed instead of trolling discernment, which
    comes from the cia stooges anyhow to infiltrate your fu minds... Crazy Happy

Wuck ap! study
    ---------------------------------
    ---------------------------------

Back to Drr. Greer, he made me aware of the problem to have to commune with those insane psychotic criminals and their goo residue on multiple
    timelines, and the phenomene of some later beeing reinserted without the
    memory of what happened...
    I mean for nothing in this world i wanted to have to meet or share some of my aura with Bushes, Merkel, Hitlers, Churchils, Cheny, Obammas perverts
    and their servants and minions, arnt them ugly and astral stinking enough to normaly avoid such like trying to catch a rat with bare hands... Pure instinkt... We invented traps long ago!
    So what would a Dr.Greeer move to speak with such entety and even put photos of such company up on the walls? Or what ET would blend his mind to accept such necessity as a positivum ?

When i saw the naive beginnings of disclosure, this is my astral view:
    Picture a kidclass assembled for swimlessons at the edge of a olympic pool. No one canswim officially, even somekids have been secretly at the forbidden lake and tried the feel of the water...
    And out of some groupdynamics we saw David Willcock been selected to jump first into the pool, wit hall the splash and kinkyness he is so prone too.

I have not seen any wrongs with him, any sci-fi writer would give him his talent points, and i give a dip about the private doubts and blabla of the forumcommunity. Anyhow i follow my own sources and wont need the
    twisted american way of dealing realities when it comes to ascension,
    corporality and communion. Such is offered to everyone Oooyeah 1 Oooyeah 1

Freedom Wonder of confusion
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:09 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:37 pm

I suspect what he wished to point out was that review was basically a psy-op response to discredit Dr. Greer.

Eartheart
    Eartheart

Post  Eartheart Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:46 pm

Thanx again Carol flower

Was a bit unclear? To much Mists?

Reflecting on the one subject of "Motives" for the disinfo/discernment
    mentality - which presents itself here in this thread as well, like it is mirrored on the one mind, funny as it is... cat

By the way, i have never seen a profi-wistl, didnt x-pect such ability, appreciated sincere seeking and effort/sharing...

What i have seen are countless trolls and diverse twisted minds pointing
    their brains at mistakes and booing, even when they are not paid chills!

Was i ever annoid by unconcious egominded kids clattering Eartheartspace with chatter? YES Suspect
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:08 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:23 am

No worry Pris. I got to see David up close and personal when he was at a conference in Hawaii. I was not impressed. His integrity was out of alignment and he was gross along with being caught up in ego. Initially, before I learned more about him personally I did enjoy the information he was sharing.. until I realized that none of it was his own research, he was just using others research and not giving them credit. He presents a false front and does a pretty good job of it. I also know more about his personal life from someone else who was his friend.. again more then I care to know and again along the lines of his integrity out of alignment again. After his less then stellar performance here on the island he lost all credibility for me. I just don't trust people or their information who lack integrity.

Dr. Greer is a friend of another friend of mine and everything shared about him was very positive. So I have a favorable impression of him based on his own personal experiences and the work he has done in the world helping others. Where David was a rip off artist, Greer was genuine. Greer is also family oriented and committed to helping humanity at his own personal expense. I admire the work that he is doing and the many personal sacrifices he's made along the way to do it.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:38 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:25 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:06 am; edited 4 times in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:15 pm

I watched David and experienced his unprofessional behavior first hand years back so of course it was clear that his spiritual integrity was out of alignment years back and what you describe just illustrates he hasn't changed. Sad.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:18 pm

I glanced through that link and wanted to know how I could express most clearly the sensation it conveyed in me .
    So rather than putting my mind at work I decided to take the fast track and check the IChing for " What 's up with David Wilcock in his relation with Corey Goode " .

This is what came out of it :

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 4 Excess10

My first thought while glancing over the link was " a person under influence " .
    I think the IChing reading mirrored it.

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:01 pm

And another thought that came up while I was glancing through that DW link: the Being on a mission idea. It makes me think of the tunnel and light in between lives implant where one is told to go back to Earth because there is still a lot to do to help others. This perpetrates the never ending cycle of the good hats fighting the bad hats.

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:02 am

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:00 am

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:55 am

Pris wrote:

I've determined there's only one soul you can rescue -- your own.

It is our ongoing responsability indeed to know who we are and to peel our onion to it's very core that our essence reveals itself with clarity to us.

Pris wrote:While we are spiritual beings, ego is precious and so are our memories.  I feel we must hold onto them.

To me what seems important is to improve our ability to use our mind in an optimum way. Releasing all the clutter from the mental machinary , lifting the veil of unconsciousness, remove all blocks and we can then call any memories that we consider useful back to us and at will .

Pris wrote:I strongly suspect something is feeding off of us...
    and needs our consent, our willing surrender in this game.[/size]

The Pied Pipers of Heaven Wink

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:34 am