tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
tacodog
shiloh
TRANCOSO
mudra
Poo Poo
orthodoxymoron
Carol
B.B.Baghor
Pris
13 posters

What's up with David Wilcock?

Pris
    Pris

What's up with David Wilcock? Empty What's up with David Wilcock?

Post  Pris Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:24 pm

Last edited by Pris on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

What's up with David Wilcock? Empty Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

Post  B.B.Baghor Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:48 pm

I'm not pro or contra David Wilcock, Pris, almost all the questions in your post hold assumptions
    inside of them. Truth is in the ear of the beholder, it's how I began to listen to other people's messages,
    slowly but surely. What happened? What's the real question? What are your thoughts on David's words?
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:22 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:59 pm

I attended a couple of David's conference presentations when he was here in Hawaii and learned a lot about him - meaning I was not impressed. Most of his information is from other people's research, not his own hard work. Much of his info is googled off the net. He also does a significant part of his presentation looking at the similarities between himself and Cayce implying he is Cayce's reincarnation. He's also a womanizer based on personal observation and very much into his own ego. Prior to seeing him in action I was impressed with the data he presented until I learned the source of that info. IMPO he is not authentic but does a good job at promoting himself and presenting a false front/facade.

In addition I do have other personal info about him which will not be shared for obvious reasons. Based on what I observed I would say his spiritual integrity is out of alignment. He's a showman out to make a buck.

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:22 pm

During an interview with Kerry Cassidy -- David Wilcock seemed a bit irritated at one point, and pointed-out that he had contributed a significant amount of money to Project Avalon (or Camelot?). It's been years since I watched that interview -- so I'm rusty on the details -- but that raised a red-flag in my mind. Also -- during the Awake and Aware Conference (in 2009 -- I think) Jordan Maxwell was giving a lecture -- but was cut-off mid-sentence by Kerry (after only approximately 45 minutes) when he was seriously bashing the Vatican -- and David Wilcock replaced Jordan at that point. Perhaps I'm making a mountain out of a molehill -- but I've thought about what you posted in that first post for years. I just try to listen to everyone in a neutral manner -- and then I just move on. But now -- I'm SO disillusioned and disoriented -- that I'm trying harder than I've ever tried before -- to move away from a lot of this online questing. I have a bunch of books I'm trying to read -- and I'm trying to not talk much online (or in real-life). My experiment is mostly over. But Siriusly -- I think we can learn from even the most compromised and egotistical charlatans!! Just don't follow them -- sleep with them -- or give them money!! I faithfully listen to Sherry Shriner -- but I have deep reservations and questions regarding who "she" really is -- and what "her" agenda actually is. I simply think "she" knows a HUGE amount -- and the weekly shows make me think about things I'd rather not think-about or talk-about. It just keeps me on my toes. But I'm thinking I should stop listening, at this point, and just move on. It's easier that way. Plus -- if they ever really crack-down on the internet and malcontents -- I'll already be silent and contrite. Censorship wouldn't surprise me one little bit. As strange as it sounds -- I actually think that some sort of reasonable and rational "filtering" should probably be present throughout society. I honestly don't think that "anything-goes" harmonizes with "responsible-freedom".
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:28 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:52 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Poo Poo
    Poo Poo

Post  Poo Poo Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:53 am

I love David.

I love your sense of humor
    I love to see you smile
    I love your sense of balance
    I love your sense of time

I love your music in the morning
    Your rhythm in the night
    But it's your kindness
    That shines so bright

Yes, I love your beauty
    I love your sexy moves
    But more I love your honesty
    You always tell the truth

I love your vision of the future
    Your hope that never dies
    But it's your kindness
    That clears my skies

Yes, I love your wisdom
    Your knowledge of the past
    Your willingness to listen
    Your taste for what will last

I love your compassion for the suffering
    And your solid happiness
    But it's your kindness
    That I love best

I love, I love, I love David.

What's up with David Wilcock? David%2BWilcock%2BLaw%2Bof%2BOne%2BMEME
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:48 am

What's up? This thread reminds me of a discussion in Jan. 2011 on David Wilcock's sharing of views and news and the impact of it
    on Avalon Forum-members. Peter Pan came up as closely resonating with David's energy and Greybeard pointed at Pan's energy resonance
    with mine. Which was a good observation, as I perceived it to be very true...... at that time Lolerz
    I'm not following David nowadays, no idea what and how he's doing now:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11414-Disclosure-War-at-Critical-Mass-Birds-Fish-and-Political-Deaths&p=100285&viewfull=1#post100285

Source: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?11414-Disclosure-War-at-Critical-Mass-Birds-Fish-and-Political-Deaths&p=100285&viewfull=1#post100285
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:08 am

David Wilcock ...he wrote some interesting articles on sacred geometry and with others in those days made me dream of the amazing things
    that were going to take place in 2012.
    But I later discovered it was just a dream.
    I used to like listening to him. It's a long time now I don't follow him anymore. Somehow he doesn't step on the shore of my consciousness any longer.  
    The good thing about it is that it showed me my inexperience in being able to tell weed from chaff.
    As BB says the truth is in the eye of the beholder. What we believe is our strength or our weakness.

Corey Goode ...
    Reminds me Brook made a post about him on your Transparency thread remember ?

Arrow http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t7866p300-transparency-in-the-one-truth-forum?highlight=transparency+on+the+tot+forum

Love from me
    mudra
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:50 am

Pris wrote:What's up with David Wilcock?

Is he a hypocrite?

Is he being conned?

Is he pulling our leg?

Is he pushing 'hopium'?

Does he actually believe this stuff?

Has he deliberately ditched his old fans?

Is his ego so big it's being used against him?

Is his reputation being deliberately destroyed?

Do you think all this is just to keep us preoccupied?

Has he gone from credible researcher to sci-fi writer?

Is he 'service to self' and preoccupied with making profit?

Is he pushing 'Ra' and 'The Law of One' as a religious cult?

Is 'service to self/service to others' just part of the cult verbiage?

Is he only interested in creating content for a non-critical-thinking audience?

Do you think we are completely wasting our time and energy just talking about it?

Etc.
    The latter!

btw Pris, beautiful 'down a slippery slope' post!
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:09 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_eWj6NywfM#t=582

This tubby shows a David, as I perceive him, as much genuine as I've experienced him in 2011.
    I must confess: on screen only. He may be a womanizer, yes, pretty much present in his ego, so what?
    That may be an experience for him to explore and find out, for the women involved as well. We all have
    aspects in our nature that are known to us on a "better-no-need-to-know" basis, for convenience and
    ego-security, haven't we? Oh.... well, you're an exception than? It's not what others do, it's how we
    relate to it and choose our direction and path.

Whatever David's personality may bring about, in other people's eyes, for I think we don't need to like a
    person in order to learn from that person, sharing his view on the nature of the 5 Law of One books and
    the value of the Archetypes in the Egyptian Tarot Arcana, doesn't look like it's done in a way as if he's
    just copying Google content, in words and views. Hear-say in general.... and specially hear-say in the
    virtual world, is an  eager amplifyer of the ego. A spotlight often works like an amplifyer too: inflating
    egos on stage and in the audience, which is watching it happen and projecting it on the person on
    stage. Easy come, easy go
    Cheerful
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:41 pm

Pris wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:I'm not pro or contra David Wilcock, Pris, almost all the questions in your post hold assumptions
    inside of them. Truth is in the ear of the beholder, it's how I began to listen to other people's messages,
    slowly but surely. What happened? What's the real question? What are your thoughts on David's words?

There is heavy censorship in the Divine Cosmos' comment section. Since I am not allowed to speak freely over there, I thought I'd speak over here.  

It's important to question everything and share thoughts -- whether you think they are assumptive or not.  

My list is very short, but at least it's a start.

What are my thoughts on David's words?  What do you think? LOL

Now you know why I gave up posting on other forums. One needs to be in agreement / like-minded to be accepted in the majority of them. Since I gave up the box years ago my mind tends to think on it's own and doesn't need consensus to hold it's own independent opinion.

orthodoxymoron
    orthodoxymoron

Post  orthodoxymoron Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:47 pm

Sometimes I wonder if our "BS Detectors" go-off when someone is genuinely open and honest -- rather than being scripted, practiced, and smooth?! A corporate-thief in a three-piece suit with a briefcase might be MUCH worse than some creepy-looking slob who looks like he just escaped from prison!! I'm sorry I made that nasty comment about David -- but I'll leave it for the record -- as is my ongoing practice. And yes -- most of this sort of thing is a waste of time -- but probably 5% of what we do makes it all worthwhile to someone in someway. Namaste. A completely-restored Boeing B-17 just flew over me at low-altitude -- and I think I'd rather spend a lot of time experiencing that sort of thing!! I love Vintage-Anything!! One of my favorite vintage-automobiles is the 1958 Ferrari 250 TR. What Would a Red-Head Say?? What Would Lemay Say?? Shirley you know what I'm talking about!! Anyway, here is an interesting David Wilcock interview.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:26 pm

David gathered that jump room to mars information from Art Newman aka Henry Deacon and I wonder how much of it was actually authorized to be shared by Mr. Newman. Once again this is an example of taking someone's first hand experience and using it (a bit self-serving), most likely without permission of the person where the info came from.

TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:49 pm

Carol wrote:
    Pris wrote:
    B.B.Baghor wrote:I'm not pro or contra David Wilcock, Pris, almost all the questions in your post hold assumptions

There is heavy censorship in the Divine Cosmos' comment section. Since I am not allowed to speak freely over there, I thought I'd speak over here.  

It's important to question everything and share thoughts -- whether you think they are assumptive or not.  

My list is very short, but at least it's a start.

What are my thoughts on David's words?  What do you think? LOL

Now you know why I gave up posting on other forums. One needs to be in agreement / like-minded to be accepted in the majority of them. Since I gave up the box years ago my mind tends to think on it's own and doesn't need consensus to hold it's own independent opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heAw4z71lvo

Toast
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:52 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:04 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:09 am

Pris wrote:
    Poo Poo wrote:I love David...

Hello, Poo Poo! Insanely Happy You just joined The Mists and this is your first post.  I'd rather not jump to conclusions.  May I ask, what is it that you are attempting to convey?  

I bet (s)he meant thís David! (Cassidy)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJYSu2OVCGM

Whistle
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:19 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:44 am

Pris wrote:
    TRANCOSO wrote:
    Pris wrote:

Hello, Poo Poo! Insanely Happy You just joined The Mists and this is your first post.  I'd rather not jump to conclusions.  May I ask, what is it that you are attempting to convey?  

Whistle

Damn! Big Grin 2  I'd really like to hear this, but my audio isn't working at the moment lol!
    This was released the same day the TV show went on the air, (1971) and 2 months and 4 days later, it was a U.S. Billboard Hot 100 #1 hit.  In November of that year it reached a #1 position in Canada on the RPM 100 national Top Singles chart and #1 in Australia and New Zealand.

I actually shouldn't tell you this 'cos it ruins my image - so let's keep this between us, but after 44 years I still love, this track.

I now remember that my sister had a big crush on David Cassidy.

David Wilcock on the other hand...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9mCHht5aNw
    shiloh
    shiloh

Post  shiloh Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:52 am

TRANCOSO wrote:
    Pris wrote:

Whistle

Oldies from 1971!

Poo poo Cutie Popper might prefer the John Paul Younger well 7 years to 1978 in any case a look alike!

Last edited by shiloh on Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    TRANCOSO
    TRANCOSO

Post  TRANCOSO Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:55 am

Petty you can't hear it Pris, but just to give you an idea...

David Cassidy & the Partridge Family - I think I love you

I'm sleeping
    And right in the middle of a good dream
    When all at once I wake up
    From something that keeps knockin' at my brain.
    Before I go insane
    I hold my pillow to my head
    And spring up in my bed
    Screaming out the words I dread:
    "I think I love you!"

This morning
    I woke up with this feeling
    I didn't know how to deal with
    And so I just decided to myself
    I'd hide it to myself and never talk about it
    And didn't I go and shout it
    When you walked into the room.
    "I think I love you!"

I think I love you.
    So what am I so afraid of?
    I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
    A love there is no cure for.

I think I love you.
    Isn't that what life is made of?
    Though it worries me to say
    That I've never felt this way.

wwwwhhhh

I don't know what I'm up against.
    I don't know what it's all about.
    I got so much to think about.

Hey, I think I love you.
    So what am I so afraid of?
    I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
    A love there is no cure for.

I think I love you.
    Isn't that what life is made of?
    Though it worries me to say
    That I've never felt this way.

Believe me,
    You really don't have to worry.
    I only want to make you happy
    And if you say,
    "Hey, go away," I will
    But I think better still,
    I'd better stay around and love you.
    Do you think I have a case?
    Let me ask you to your face:
    Do you think you love me?

I think I love you.
    I think I love you.
    I think I love you.
    I think I love you.
    I think I love you.
    I think I love you.
    I think I love you.
    I think I love you.
    I think I love you.

http://artists.letssingit.com/david-cassidy-lyrics-i-think-i-love-you-2p1cx3p

Toast
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:37 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:38 am; edited 6 times in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:43 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:29 pm