tMoA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
tMoA

~ The only Home on the Web You'll ever need ~

+9
tacodog
shiloh
TRANCOSO
mudra
Poo Poo
orthodoxymoron
Carol
B.B.Baghor
Pris
13 posters

What's up with David Wilcock?

mudra
    mudra

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 5 Empty Re: What's up with David Wilcock?

Post  mudra Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:21 pm

The Pied Pipers of Heaven
    Who calls the tune ?

is the title of a book by L Kin that covers, among others, these matters we just discussed.

Love from me
    mudra
    B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:14 am

I'm going to throw in a bombshell, in my sometimes boisterous way, I feel it's good to do it in this way.
    This sort of discussion feels like one copying the ranting and raving on the Fora most of you are familiar with,
    those that include discussing whistleblowers and off worlders.

I've got a couple of questions and suggestions, for you, to ponder the Mists here, your presence in it
    and its purpose. Take it as an invitation and a declaration of my view on it both, some of you will feel
    offended. So be it.

1. Ask yourself, what you intended to create, by starting this Forum Mists of Avalon, or joining it.

2. Ask yourself, if that what you intended is in sync with what this Forum is now, for you.

3. Ask yourself, what needs to be done to step out of the mindgames and judgmental nag... nagging,
      going on here? Sitting on each other's lap, enjoying a blissful cocooning glow?

4. How much are you prepared to show of yourselves, so that a level of sobriety is restored?
       Of down-to-earthness? A sign of being alive in a physical world, including acceptance of it by doing the work,
       in daily reality, amongst people who are alive and kicking with you? It's not about consciousness alone, not
       in the least to start with. Or about emptying one's mind, that's only half of the work. The second half of it.
       It's about finding the truth and qualities of our soul, while being in a physical form on a physical planet Earth,
       in the presence of emotions, creations of our own making, viewed as wayshowers.
       There are flying carpets and clouds of illusion here, plus a couple of cozy cocoons of complacency.

5. Ask yourself, are you trying to hold this henhouse together, with a few roosters (one hoarse with crowing)
      for the sake of keeping it alive? Not willing to let it go, functioning on an electric heartpump?

6. Ask yourself, how would it feel to set your sails to another wind and start creating something here
      that is a contribution to the clearing and healing of your lives and all life on planet Earth? Bringing
    your own heaven on earth and share those adventures, on a personal level, less on a philosophical level?
      Creating a welcoming place for others who long to join a community that is alive in all aspects
      of life and thrives many flavors of expression? I'm sorry, but this Forum is growing a bit mouldy.

7. Ask yourself if this is a place where you find what you need and please try to avoid turning it into a bin.

8. I feel this Forum is turning into a library and it's entering a somewhat comateuse condition, slowly.

9. I suggest taking action and bringing in a new pied piper, going by the name of your own, playing a melody
    in sync with the one in your heart.

10. I suggest start sorting out your priorities and decide what your choice is, in order to make this Forum a
    welcoming place. Or when it's not your choice, to maybe better close it down. Please don't hang on to its
    tattered threads for too long? I don't ignore the beauty and wisdom of the genuine truthseekers here, it's
    not an evil place. I felt like leaving this place, it doesn't resonate with me anymore and with my choices.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:59 am

B.B. Google has effectively erased the Mists from it's data search section. However our intentional traffic has pretty much remained the same for years with thousands of hits on a regular basis. What we discovered is that most people who visit this forum prefer to read the research that we've gathered and archived here. So in one respect we're like a library where the posting members post what interests them. All of us were on thriving forums before coming here where hundreds of people posted on a daily basis. There were some excellent threads but egos created chaos. I tend to thinks of Mists as an eddy in the river of life where someone can go and check out different info without searching all over the web for it. 

As for myself.. I'm just not chatty like I used to be years back. 

However, I do post comments on international news sites where said comments reaches millions of people. So in that manner I hope to influence people's thinking about certain issues, people, etc. I also keep links, articles and such here as a library resource to go to when I need something to back up what I'm posting. 

I wish Mists were more active chat wise but it isn't. People still join on a regular basis more so not to have to deal with the advertising pop-ups as a member, compared to being just a looky-loo. Given how Google has impacted our internet traffic to almost nonexistent it's a wonder we still have remained with the same numbers over the years.

We almost always have people from different governments and military looking at the info we post so I know it doesn't go unnoticed. And we have our regulars (I do check the IPs of people who visit the forum to see where they're from).

I know you're wanting to help Mists but are you taking into consideration that even though we have over a thousand members, very few post and it's been that way for years.

We did get rid of a few trouble makers along the way who refused to follow our 2 rules. Other then that what else do you see that can be done? I'm a prolific poster on topics I find of interest. That has always been my role in a variety of forums I used to participate in. Now I only post at Mists. That's it. 

Meanwhile, at Mists I'm... 
    What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 5 32F8AEA200000578-3529929-This_cat_selfie_looked_very_realistic_as_the_animal_claimed_to_b-a-163_1460127272416

With deepest respect ~ Aloha & Mahalo, Carol
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:43 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:04 am

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 5 F680df10

Hi up there BB.

That ‘s quite a mountain you are demanding us to climb !

If you don’t mind I’ll take the elevator Wink

But frankly I had no expectations when joining the Mists nor any special agenda to shape it anyway I want.
    What I shared is left to others mind, heart and soul 's appreciation.
    I am just moving along the lines of  interests and integrity that are mine as they unfold in the moment.
    I use the Mists as a sort of interactive note book to lay down things that caught my attention.
    I am grateful to this place to allow me to do this  I love you  

Now regarding friendliness, I have seen people getting along well here and others not.
    I have seen people come and go. Some on the tip of their toes and others loudly.
    It's all fine with me. Nothing I haven't seen happening anywhere else already.
    It's part of human nature and free will too.
    What would be wrong is to be forced to stay when one doesn't wish to.
    Now that ... would be terrible  Lmfao

Love from me
    mudra
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:32 pm

David Wilcox, his information is hit and miss , however he has stated things that everyone knows is incorrect yet he states it because its politically correct to do so.

So if one is to bow to such things then the integrity of the remainder of what they say may be also in such company.
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:53 pm

That was my take on him as well NANUXII which is why I stopped listening to and reading his info. At the conference he spent a lot of time presenting the possibility that he was the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce. I felt that he did that to lend credibility to the other information he was sharing. After observing his behavior first hand I was disappointed and realized that his spiritual and financial integrity were out of alignment. He just got too caught up in his ego and false persona for me.

B.B.Baghor
    B.B.Baghor

Post  B.B.Baghor Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:37 pm

Hello Avaloneans, to be clear, there's no personal annoyance in me with any of you. My post was meant to determine how the Mists
    were/are created and maintained and your replies made something clear to me. Not bad, not good either. My stance in life and in my
    communications online, is that I include my 3D doings and diddings always, sharing my life, passion and interests in words and pictures.
    I never meant to help this Forum, a Forum can't be helped as I see it, Carol. Maintained in a certain form and way, yes, and improved.

I've made my preference clear, more or less, in several posts here. It's what I miss. There's no refreshing and renewal of energy in this
    Forum, by members showing up as people of flesh and blood, for me, which I need and use as part of finding my way in life and love.

The one person who has shown his colours on both sides of the screen, in blood, sweat and tears, is the rooster who is hoarse with crowing,
    ortho. And it's peculiar that he's the one who feels his voice isn't heard. The constellation (and aspects) of this Forum finds a peculiar balance.

Some of you may have noticed my ambivalence with the virtual world. It's come to an end for me, in the Mists. My nature isn't that happy
    with being inclined to follow the flow... watch what may come of it... mudra. I'm focussed on constructive action in the world out there.....
    plus a clear intention and choice. It's my believe that a clear intention and conscious choice in any position or condition in life, determines
    the outcome that is desired as close as possible. Taking into account the popping up of blind spots, of course. It's the essence of creation
    in our present state, more or less emprisoned in 3D.

I may seem too serious, Pris, believe me, I am. I've never been more playful in my life since my arrival in the UK. I need that, to balance
    the seriousness of what's at stake right now. We're living through conditions and times that we've never known before, or will ever know
    again, hereafter. That's where I am right now, right in the center of it.

I'm living with the awareness of a shift happening, with every breath humanity takes, including planet Earth and all beings involved in this
    epic battle of forces, on a physical as well as spiritual level, through all dimensions. I'm bringing my Heaven on my Earth, building bridges.

This is part of what I mean:
    http://prepareforchange.net/2016/07/02/plan-to-maintain-the-safety-and-well-being-of-the-populace-during-the-financial-reset-mass-arrests/

Despite our differences, I wish you all a safe journey. And a sincere thank you.

Blessed be, B.B.Baghor.

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:02 pm

I read Cobra's information earlier and have a lot of questions about him. I wish I could listen to his voice or see him speak as that would give me a better take as to his credibility. I've watched 2 different factions putting a lot of info out and one side tends to be more along the lines of wishful thinking and disinformation. I've still not made up my mind about Cobra because I've talked to a number of people who are contactees (face-to-face contact with off worlders) and then there are those who claim it's all telepathic and channeled. 

Which side of the fence is Cobra on as a contactee? Is it all channeling and self-delusional mental masturbation or is it legitimate. 

For sure the GCR is happening. In addition we, at the global level have been at the edge of a shift for years now if one goes back to 2012. There are so many external and internal variables at play that it's like to find clarity in the foam of a cresting wave.

B.B. what gives you a different type of advantage is that you are more removed from mainstream activity and closer to nature. Others are much more involved in different types of activities that diverts their attention.

As an observer I'm curious to how it will all play out in the end. Aren't you?

As for Oxy. I've spent hours and hours responding to his different questions in the past to eventually come to the realization that he is the sort of person who enjoys the endless cycle of questions. Oftentimes it takes a good hour to answer just one of the questions he poses. Most forums are not set up for that type of in-depth dialogue with someone who come back at you with another question - that will take another hour to think about and respond to. Oxy has a place to share his findings and questions. His mental explorations takes him in numerous directions and he seems to find his way back here with his pondering. We love Oxy and view him as a man with integrity. His voice is not lost. We see, we hear and we are often in awe with what he comes up with. Many of us don't consider ourselves educated enough to dialogue with him where we sometimes feel overwhelmed with the variety of perspectives that he shares. Meaning we don't have the informational background that he does which he draws his observations from. His uniqueness is what makes him who he is which I personally find delightful.

mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:48 pm

B.B.Baghor wrote:[size=16]
    Some of you may have noticed my ambivalence with the virtual world. It's come to an end for me, in the Mists. My nature isn't that happy
    with being inclined to follow the flow... watch what may come of it...  mudra. I'm focussed on constructive action in the world out there.....
    plus a clear intention and choice. It's my believe that a clear intention and conscious choice in any position or condition in life, determines
    the outcome that is desired as close as possible. Taking into account the popping up of blind spots, of course. It's the essence of creation
    in our present state, more or less emprisoned in 3D.

Well that's great BB Cheerful

Being part of a virtual world makes it seem like none of us has a life of their own in the 3D reality.
    That is n't the case. Each of us here has one filled with family, friends, work, passions, challenges ...
    What we share and discuss on these forums is but a small piece of a bigger picture and was never meant to supplant livingness itself.
    When you share  a photo you took of something in nature that caught you heart and soul I believe what you would really want is bringing the real thing over so that everyone could enjoy it as much as you did. But virtuality has it's own limits and rules. I understand it can feel like wearing a tight jacket at times as well as engaging with people in a superficial manner.

A forum is a campfire of sorts for people to come around and share things. How warm it becomes, how long it lasts has a lot to do with everyone's nature and center of interests, a few pinches of luck and good will and a strong dose of humor too Wink

I wish you well on your journey through Terra.
    Be happy BB cheers

What's up with David Wilcock? - Page 5 29e5d515ff521f988e1c72cb485515fb

The Karen

Love from me
    mudra
    mudra
    mudra

Post  mudra Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Carol wrote:I read Cobra's information earlier and have a lot of questions about him.

I understand you have Carol. It's good  Cheerful

I am not part of this person's audience. Nothing in me resonates with his world nor do I trust his word.
    Some say his information is incredible. To me his information is un-credible.

Along with posts from the Resistance Movement and some other advanced sources, Cobra may occasionally post in this blog certain pieces from [b]Benjamin, David, Drake or any other credible messengers[/b]. We are all in this fight for victory of the Light together! wrote:

Freedom

Love from me
    mudra
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:59 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:22 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:19 pm

NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:03 pm

He is a long term sleeper .. like Icke .. they have infiltrated every facet of information distribution and plant seeds of doubt

eg : Icke is always against the reptilian races .. this is an NWO agenda. The reppies are probably our best hope.

and some food for thought ... if a high profile figure from the UN can get knocked off for testifying in court against a clinton , why is Icke allowed to do wembly and state the Queen is a Lizzard and just keep on going ?

hmmm

simple ... because thats what they want :0)

its all there ...
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Mon Aug 15, 2016 4:32 am

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue May 30, 2017 7:07 am

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:28 am

Fulford and Wilcock in league to disseminate absolute trite

who would believe something like this ?

?

N
    N
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:04 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    NANUXII
    NANUXII

Post  NANUXII Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:32 pm

The point of the video is to illustrate the joke , the video is most certainly a joke meant for several purposes.

1 : To give hope to the gullible , hope passifies

2 : They watch the reactions , see who they can target to further agendas.

3 : They do as you suggested , sprinkle poison in with the facts , some we know , some they have to tell us .. that ultimately leaves us in limbo

An illuminati would NEVER expose them selves under any circumstances. They would be dead within a week regardless. Anyone that ever says they are from a bonafide Illuminati family on any video or news reel is either dead man walking or an insider whose purpose is to act , with permission , as one.

There is no such thing as a leader of all Martial Arts in the world , there is no cross section hirachy in the martial arts world , martial arts masters and grand masters have titles , the titles are followed strictly by reputation only. This man posing as a martial arts master is an imposter ... or at least was one .. he has reportedly gone missing soon after this video mas made.

As you can see in the video he does not have a title , he would at least have a " Grand Sifu " , or a " Kancho Sensei " title before his name ... and to summon 200 million ? phlease ... I know one of the largest martial arts corporations on the planet and i know the heads of that organisation and the most they could summon would be 30,000 of the 80,000 members including associations. Mind you that would be a formidable army but nowhere near 200 million ... seriously !

And the other guy is Alexander Romanov ? from the Romanov Grand Duchy ? One of the boyers of the grand duchy that was executed in the 1600's ? The rest of the Romanov Grand Duchy was knocked off around 1917 and very few remain of that once great family. If they were still of such influence would they be sticking their neck out on a rediculus video with two other clowns ? i dont think so

I remember when i first watched this video i was waiting for Takeshi Kaga to come out at the end and announce the winner of the Iron Idiot award ..

N
    N

Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:59 am

I got to see David Wilcox up close and personal and was not impressed. He presents himself as the reincarnation of Edgar Cacye as a way to add legitimacy of who he is. I didn't find him ethical and thought his presentation crude and lewd.

Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:57 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pris
    Pris

Post  Pris Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:26 pm

Last edited by Pris on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carol
    Carol
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Carol Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:37 pm

That's about it Pris. He has his public persona as a way to pull people in and make money off of them and then he has that other side. He's just a shill. He has a good dog and pony show for the uninformed and unenlightened as he's made good connections along the way picking up bits and pieces of information that he has cobbled together. But he's got that Hollywood narcissistic persona - EGO, meaning it's all about ME.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:34 am